The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Husband’s Hucow

Part 3

comments welcome at

Things settled down after that.

At least nothing more seemed out of the ordinary to Mary. Lily behaved at least as well as Mary expected that she should under such circumstances. Even if she didn’t bother putting her tits away.

Amy, of all people, didn’t even seem to mind. Hard to believe. It wasn’t so long ago that Amy was wound up even tighter than Mary on most things.

No one would have imagined after today though.

Ordinarily judgemental Amy had turned almost laissez-faire about everything. Mary couldn’t remember her ever being so relaxed. Even when they’d gone on spa trips together, Amy had never let down her guard so much.

As distracted as she’d been by Lily, it wasn’t until they’d decided to go in and get cleaned up for dinner that Mary had noticed that Amy wasn’t wearing any makeup. Mary wasn’t entirely certain if it had washed off in the pool or if she’d never put it on that morning.

But she was certain that it had been years since she’d last caught a glimpse of her friend without her face being caked in foundation.

Those thoughts drifted through Mary’s thoughts as she showered.

Vicky had said it was a good idea to wash the chlorine off. If too much of it was bad for bugs, it was bad for them too.

It was Vicky who was on Mary’s mind the most as she washed off though. It was amazing how much had changed—like Vicky filling out. And just as amazing how much had stayed the same—Vicky really was still the leader of the party.

Sure it was her house. But all her suggestions seemed to be the best ones.

Amy egging her on certainly had helped. Amy had been giving Vicky a hard time for spending so much attention on Lily that Vicky had promised shoulder massages to everyone after dinner.

Despite herself, Mary was excited about the prospect of another one of Vicky’s massages. Just remembering the way the woman’s fingers had tickled her scalp sent shivers down her body. Even while in the steamy shower.

Mary bit her lip. She couldn’t wait until she got her husband to pamper her with such a treatment.

It wasn’t worth denying, especially to herself. Having a massage like that had invigorated Mary like nothing else had in years.

She just wished it hadn’t been Vicky to be the one who done it.

Not that she was against that sort of thing. Mary truly did wish the best to Vicky and Vinny. It just wasn’t her cup of tea. Though, there was no blaming Vinny for her life choices if that was how Vicky made her feel on a regular basis!

Mary abruptly turned the shower off.

She couldn’t. Not in a friend’s house like that. Even if she had her own wash room.

Sighing, Mary toweled off and bit her lip in frustration. She didn’t like feeling pent up like that. But it was better than feeling shame. And at least frustration was only temporary.

She would be able to take care of herself in her own time. That was one reason why she loved her husband. He was quite happy that she had learned how to take care of herself when she needed to.

Not that it was that often.

Dry. She picked out some comfy clothes for dinner then head into the kitchen area.

A heavenly aroma of home cooked spread greeted her in the hallway.

Mary smiled, looking forward to the meal ahead and was thankful she wasn’t on a diet!

It wasn’t a diverse spread. But there was more than enough for the four of them. Ears of corn had been boiled. Sweetcorn picked as a gift by a neighbor Vicky had said. And next to them was a large tub of butter meant for not just the ears, but the homemade bread Vicky had started earlier in that day that had just been cut.

There was also brussel sprouts and kale from a nearby farm. Mary wasn’t so keen on trying out those. But the centerpiece of the meal, at least in her eyes, was the large bowl of whipped mashed potatoes.

It wasn’t until the end of the meal that any conversation had started to take hold. And even the it revolved mostly around how much each of them had eaten!

Before sitting down to sup Mary would never have believed that just the four of them would do so much damage to that much food. But they’d all proven ravenous.

Mary worried a bit about eating so much after having not really done that much activity wise that day.

It only took Vicky a few words to swat that fear away. “C’mon, Mary! You might not have done much. But your lunch was basically cheese and crackers! I’m sorry I’m not a better host. Clearly I’ve starved you all!”

“Oh nonsense, Vicky!” Amy said, taking the time to pour herself another glass of wine. “Besides, you’re not an awful host. Unless if you back out of that massage you’d offered earlier!”

Mary caught herself staring at her friend. It was so strange to see her without makeup!

“I’m a woman of my word. Besides, you shouldn’t be giving Lily so much crap about needing attention. You know you’re just as needy when it hits!” Vicky chided.

“So, since Mary’s never had to deal with it, that means I get to go first?” Amy said, giving Mary a friendly wink.

“Go for it.” Mary encouraged. It gave her the chance to have another glass of wine. She normally didn’t drink this much, but it had been a good bottle and she was happy to finish it. After this glass she decided she’d stick to her usual coffee.

“Ready for it now then?” Vicky inquired.

“Hell yeah! It’s about time you gave me some attention!” Amy said sticking her tongue out toward Lily.

Lily returned the silly gesture.

“Alright then, take a seat on the ottoman, there. Lily, Mary—would you mind finishing cleaning up? I know, I should be a better host, but I’m trying to make up for it by giving these massages!” Vicky laughed. “Besides, everything that needs to has already been put back in the fridge. Just move everything over by the sink.”

“Sure!” Lily said eagerly.

“It’s the least we could do after that wonderful meal.” Mary added. It wasn’t like carrying a few empty dishes was that big of a deal anyway.

Meanwhile, Amy had left her empty wine glass on the table and skipped over to the ottoman that Vicky had pointed to.

“She gives the best massages! You have no idea!” Lily whispered to Mary.

“Sure I do.” Mary said. “She gave me one of the best I’ve ever had this morning.”

“No. Trust me. You have no idea! Lily said with a conspiratorial smile that Mary wasn’t entirely comfortable with.

Mary didn’t want to talk about whatever it was that had happened between Vicky and Lily that night.

She was too late to voice any concern about it tough. Lily must have been dying to talk about it, because once Vicky was occupied with Amy she had leaned in and started whispering about it Mary.

“You wouldn’t believe what she did to me. I still don’t believe!” Lily said, glancing over to make sure the other two weren’t listening. “It was like nothing I’ve ever felt before! God… If my husband only knew!”

“Lily!” Mary said as she tried to shush her friend’s giggling.

Lily looked over to make sure Vicky wasn’t listening in before whispering to Mary again. “Seriously! I wish he knew! Mary, if he could make me feel that way I don’t think I would have even considered ‘experimenting’ this weekend! I can’t believe I’m even suggesting it to you… but you should try it Mary!”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Mary said concern rising in her voice.

“Hey, don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. Right?” Lily said backing off, realizing she might have crossed a line. “I’m not going to leave my husband, and I’m not even remotely hinting you should leave yours. All I’m suggesting, and it’s just a suggestion, is that you let yourself go with the flow. It’s so worth it!”

“Lily!” Mary shushed again before rubbing her head. Frustration was rising and she was hoping it wouldn’t turn into a headache. She didn’t like being thought of as a prude any more than she liked exhibitionism. People were free to do whatever they wanted in their own time. Mary just wished to be left out of it!

Thankfully, they finished moving all the dishes near or in the sink without another word. Mary rinsed a few of them that needed it. Mary would have gone ahead and washed them all by hand but couldn’t find the dish soap.

Lily on the other hand was ready to be done with the chore and quickly made her way back to the main room after pouring herself another glass of wine from a fresh bottle.

It didn’t look like Lily had any regrets about making Mary uncomfortable during their brief conversation. And that made Mary all the more frustrated about it. It almost made her feel like a stubborn child refusing to try a chocolate.

Mary looked around once more for the dish soap then joined the rest of her friends in the living room.

There, Vicky was still treating Amy to a shoulder rub. Amy’s head had slumped forward. Her blond hair hung down preventing Mary from catching a glimpse of her face. Lily had sat down on a chair all to herself opposite them so she could watch.

Mary sat down in her own chair and waited her turn. Silently.

Every so often she could hear Amy groan pleasantly.

Vicky was really working into her shoulders. Now Mary could tell why she was able to put so much pressure behind her fingertips. Vicky was using her whole body for each tender squeeze. Leaning into Amy’s back with a direct trust each time.

Mary wondered how much that increased the force of Vicky’s grip.

After every full body lunge, Vicky’s would rest her body on Amy’s. She would hold her head close to Amy’s ear. And that was always when Amy would groan in assent.

Was Vicky talking to Amy?

Mary leaned in. She couldn’t quite make out what Vicky was saying. But Mary was certain that Amy’s pleasureable grunts where ‘mhms’ or ‘uh-huhs’ rather than just ‘mmm’s or ‘oh yeahs’.

“Oh! There’s the problem then!” Vicky said just louder than her regular voice. Loud enough to shock Mary after trying to listen in to her whispering.

“Huh? What?” asked Amy groggily.

“Silly girl.” Vicky chided.

Lily giggled as if Amy hadn’t noticed the most obvious thing in the world.

For her part, Mary didn’t know what it was either.

At least, not until she saw Vicky’s hands slip around Amy to cup her breasts.

For the second time that day, Mary could see another woman’s stiff nipples not only poking out through her shirt, but leaking.

Vicky’s hands lightly juggled Amy’s heavy breasts from the bottom and laughed. “You’d better go and get one of your ‘throwaway shirts’ before your ruin your blouse.”

“Crap. I guess it’s ‘that time’ for me to. I’ll be right back.” Amy said before dashing off to her room.

Mary shook her head. It wasn’t just that she no longer doubted that Amy wasn’t wearing a bra. She no longer had any doubt that women lactating regularly was something of a common thing. How had she never known about this before now?

“Seats open. Better take it before Amy comes back. Because she’ll deserve priority on massage when she gets back.” Vicky said patting the ottoman. “Wouldn’t you say so, Lily?”

“Oh, most definitely.”