The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Husband’s Hucow

Part 4

comments welcome at

Mary sat down in front of Vicky and immediately relaxed into her fingers on her shoulders.

“I’m sorry your mother never told you about this, Mary.” Vicky said after she’d started in on the rub. “It’s hard to believe really. I guess we were all just too shy to talk about it with each other back in college. But we’re all adults and it’s a natural thing, so there’s no sense in anyone being ashamed or grossed out about it. All women lactate at sometime or another.”

“Mmm.” Mary grunted, both in pleasure from the massage and to indicate that she agreed. Besides, even if she didn’t do it regularly, it wasn’t like Mary hadn’t lactated before. And it wasn’t like she hadn’t leaked before, though not quite like Lily had earlier in the day. Still, she could sympathize with the discomfort of needed to express and not immediately being able to.

“I know you’ve got kids, so it’s not like you don’t know a lot of this already.” Vicky went on, almost as if she were reading Mary’s thoughts. “But if you’ve never gone through ‘the drips’ let me just give you a heads up. Feel free to jump in, Lily, if I’m forgetting anything.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Lily said.

Mary didn’t deny she was curious about it. More to the point she wondered why she never had suffered from it let alone had heard of it before today. Especially if two of her friends were actively dealing with it.

“Where to start?” thankfully Vicky continued her massage as she talked. “You’re the first adult I think I’ve met who doesn’t know about the drips… Well, in a lot of ways it’s like you’re period. You do have those don’t you?”

“Of course!” Mary answered.

“Okay, okay! Just trying to lay a foundation on what you already know! So the drips is kind of like that. It happens regularly, some girls more than others. Some heavier than others. Beyond that, well, I guess the only other similarities are that it makes your boobs sore and it’s a natural biological indicator.”

“What?” Mary asked.

“It makes you horny.” Vicky answered bluntly.

“Super horny!” Lily chimed in.

“Again, it affects everyone a little differently.” Vicky interjected before Lily derailed the conversation. “Some more. Some less. I guess in your case there hasn’t ever been the usual tell tale signs. But that’s the end of the similarities. The differences… Hell. For starters I don’t know of anyone who likes being on their period. Or dealing with anyone who is for that matter.”

“I love it when I’ve got the drips!” Lily said jumping into the conversation again. The liquor was clearly starting to affect her.

“And almost everyone loves being around drippers.” Vicky laughed. “Hell, there’s even a fetish industry around it. I know Vinny’s big into it. And I know a lot of men are, too!”

Mary had no doubts her husband was among those.

“Let’s see... It usually doesn’t happen until your late twenties, who knows, maybe you’re just a late bloomer, Mary? What else? Well, you’ve already noticed some of the effects on Lily. Sore, swollen breasts. Except you can relieve the soreness by massage and expression. Sometimes the breasts get bigger. Usually the nipples do, too. I’ve even heard of some nipples growing up to an inch as their body deals with the hormones! I’ve got a big bust and I couldn’t imagine having to deal with that!” Vicky laughed then continued. “Then, of course, there’s the lactation itself. Most women leak, hence the term ‘the drips’. All perfectly natural, but society still considers a lot of it taboo. So there’s all sorts of products to keep it private when a woman is dripping. Pads and pumps and pump rooms. I don’t remember what the exact number is forty or fifty, but if a company has that many people working for it they’re required to a pump room. A lactation room. A lot of women are silly about it. They think it’s embarrassing. Or worse, they just can’t control themselves when they’re dripping. Like I said, some girls get real horny.”

“Super horny.” Lily corrected.

Mary could feel Vicky’s shoulders shrug before she went. “Like I said though, it’s entirely natural. Just nature’s reminder of what they’re there for and, for some, that irrepressible urge of ‘Baby! Baby!’. For some women, all they can think about is breeding while they’re dripping.”

“That’s me!” said Lily unabashedly raising her hand.

“And yet, you still don’t have kids.” Mary said, smirking. She knew Lily didn’t want children of her own.

“Just because I want to fuck doesn’t mean I forget to use protection!” Lily answered.

“And eating lots of dairy.” Vicky added before explaining to Mary. “You see, the sugar in milk really helps take the edge off. Every wonder why ice cream is a more popular fall back for women than men? One of the easiest ways to deal with the drips is to drink lots of milk or eat lots of dairy. Think about it, how often do you even see a man eating yogurt? Anyway, that’s one of the reasons I had the spreads we ate today was to help Lily out. I guess it was a good thing for Amy, too. I hope you don’t mind, Mary?”

“Not at all. I can’t believe I’ve never heard of the drips!” Mary answered.

“Hey we can’t all be biology majors!” Vicky laughed. “I should tell you one more thing, though. And I guess this is less common knowledge because even Lily didn’t know about it until yesterday.”

“What?” Mary asked, curiosity had gotten the better of her as she turned to Vicky.

Vicky leaned in to tell her, just above a whisper. “The absolute best, quickest way to get through the drips is to have your tit sucked on.”

It was Mary’s turn to laugh. She looked at Lily. “No duh! I might not ever of had the drips, but I’m not entirely ignorant! You learn a thing or two having kids!”

“Well, some girls are more modest about it than others.” Vicky said politely. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

“I’m not going to let you suck my tits!” Amy said as she came into the room. She’d changed into her ‘throway’ shirt. It was a thin oversized white t-shirt. Her nipples were doing their best to poke the shirt and had quickly soaked the area around her bosom.

“Suit yourself.” Vicky said with indifference. “Sorry, Mary, time’s up. I’ll get you again in the morning if you’d like?”

“I’d love it!” Mary answered. The thought of having another massage in the morning made giving up her seat on the ottoman to Amy easier.

As for Amy, she didn’t waste any time in snatching up the newly unoccupied seat.

Mary couldn’t blame her. She was already longing for Vicky’s warm touch in the morning. Even the comfy chair she plopped down in near Lily’s felt cold.

“Watch!” Lily whispered to her. “She’s going to literally melt in Vicky’s hands even faster than you did!”

By the time Mary had settled herself and turned her head to look Amy’s head had already slumped down. Lily hadn’t been lying about the literal part either. Changing into a throwaway shirt had proved to be a good idea, Amy was actively leaking through it.

Dripping.

Melting.

Mary bit her lip and swallowed. She remembered what it was like to have to have swollen breasts like that. Sure it had only been temporary, but it wasn’t something that she would ever soon forget.

Especially the parts with her husband.

And not until now had Mary ever really watched another woman express. At least not like this. Well not in real life anyway… To think she had thought that all those videos he had shown her had been fake.

She licked her lips as she felt herself growing warm. She could only imagine how excited her husband must have felt when he saw her bosom swell for the first time. Followed soon after by her first drops of colostrum before she had started to produce the real thing.

Still she’d never produced as much as Amy was right now.

Mary shook her head. Expressing was no longer enough of a term for it. Vicky was down right milking Amy!

“You’re already starting to feel relaxed aren’t you.” she heard Vicky telling Amy.

There was certainly no doubt about that!

“Here, this shirt is just getting in the way. Lily could you help me?” Vicky asked starting to pull up Amy’s shirt.

It wouldn’t have been that hard to do on her own. The shirt had been loose enough at first. But now it was almost entirely drenched through!

With Lily’s help Vicky was able to get the shirt off of the blond woman. “Lily, why don’t you take this over to the sink and wring it out? Looks like she’s going to need bigger guns. I’ve got one of my buckets around here somewhere… I’ll be right back sweetheart.”

Vicky leaned in and gave Amy a quick kiss before leaving her seat to find a bucket.

With Lily in the kitchen, that momentarily left Mary alone in the room with her topless friend.

Mary sat transfixed looking at Amy. More specifically looking at her tits. She couldn’t believe her friend was just sitting there topless, almost trancelike.

Amy’s nipples were larger than any Mary had ever seen. Her dark teats contrasted against Amy’s otherwise pale skin. If they hadn’t been leaking so profusely Mary might not have noticed all the milk that had dripped down the rest of Amy’s body!

She just sat there soaking in the woman’s body. Part of her wanted to help relieve the pressure she could she that was still building in her friend’s chest. And the rest of her still wasn’t comfortable with the idea.

Mary just didn’t want to touch another woman’s breast. That just seemed wrong!

And yet Mary found herself rubbing her own bosom while she thought of it.

“Doing alright Mary?” Lily asked, startling Mary.

“Oh, yeah, um. Fine.” Mary answered. “Uhm, how long is she going to be like that?”

“Depends. She’s really full.” Lily thought. “I don’t think I’ve ever been that full.”

“Found it!” Vicky said holding a plastic green bucket over her head. “I didn’t want to get anything smaller just in case. I never know how much I’ll be able to drink. You take right I’ll take left?”

“Got it!” Lily said. She then knelt down to the right of Vicky and proceeded to suck on Amy’s nipple!

Vicky sat the bucket down between herself and Lily then took Amy’s free bosom into her own mouth.

Mary was speechless! But she didn’t know what to do other than just watch her friends suck on Amy’s nipples. It was like something out of a porno!

It only took a few moments for Vicky to remember she was there. She stopped sucking. Swallowed. Then said. “I warned you, Mary, the best way to get through the drips is to have your tits sucked on. It’s perfectly natural. And it feels great, doesn’t it Amy?”

Amy groaned in assent.

While Vicky had been talking, Amy’s free bosom had continued to drip.

“Oops, better get back to it!” Vicky said before latching her lips back to Amy’s boob.

Mary’s jaw stayed dropped as she watched the scene before her. She just sat there and watched. Torn.

Despite Vicky’s say so, all of this still didn’t seem natural... In fact, her upbringing had explicitly stated that things such as this were sinful!

And yet… her upbringing had told her nothing about ‘the drips’, and here were two of her friends clearly dripping in front of her… Should Mary be helping?

As Lily sucked on Amy’s boob, it was clear that she had started leaking again… There was no doubt she wasn’t wearing a bra. Mary could tell plain as day the way the woman was kneeling in front of Amy.

All that supported Lily’s bosom was rapidly dampening shirt.

“Why don’t you take that off?” Vicky asked Lily. Clearly she was paying as much attention to the other woman as was Mary.

Lily immediately complied and peeled off her shirt. Then, fast as she could, returned to suckling.

They were bigger than they looked. Even bigger than when she’d seen them earlier in the day by the pool...

Fuller.

Just like Amy’s.

There was no way they could grow that fast… Could they?

But there was no denying it. It hadn’t even been two days and they clearly had.

Mary shook her head. That couldn’t be right! There was no way their tits could get that big in two months let alone two days!

And yet there they were. And clearly neither was pregnant… and what would have been the odds that they both were at the same time? And both lying about it? And both lactating at the same time? And so profusely?

“Oh my! You’re just melting away, aren’t you!” Vicky said to Amy, taking a break. “Looks like you’ve got a serious case, Amy! Good thing I brought the bucket! Get down on all fours, sweetheart.”

Amy obliged, crawling down to the floor. Her tits hanging down almost to the top of the bucket.

Lily stayed on one side and began to rhythmically pump, biting her lip. Her own breasts continuing to drip as she did so.

“There you go. That’s it. That feels so much better, doesn’t it?” Vicky said soothingly to Amy as she pumped the woman’s fat tit.

Mary still couldn’t find the words… Her two friends were now milking Amy like a cow and neither of them seemed to think it was anything stranger than scratching another’s back!

The sound of milk being sprayed into the bucket was only interrupted by the occasional moan from Amy. And Lily. And a few words of comfort now and then from Vicky.

“That’s it. Just let it go. It feels so good to let it go and just be milked, doesn’t it? That’s right.” the Vicky said, gently brushing Amy’s hair away out of her face.

Mary found her breath was quickening when she realized that she was rubbing her own breasts. Was she getting…

No. That wasn’t right. She wasn’t into girls.

She swallowed. Had it been that long since she’d taken care of herself?

There was a growing heat in the air. And inside her. Mary could feel it. And she could see she wasn’t the only one.

Lily had snuck a hand in between her own legs as she milked Amy.

Thankfully, Vicky had lightly slapped it away matter of factly. “I know you’re horny, Lily. But there will be time for that later!” She said with the same sternness as if she’d just told a child she couldn’t have a cookie just yet.

Then Vicky turned to Mary and locked eyes. “I’m sorry about this, Mary. I told you how horny some women get with drips.”

“Horny.” Amy repeated.

“Super horny!” Lily said for herself. She had stopped milking Amy entirely, leaving both her hands free to milk her own swollen tits.

Mary found herself mouthing the word. Horny. But thankfully she found her mouth too dry to say anything.

“I know this isn’t your cup of tea.” Vicky continued on as if nothing was out of the ordinary. “But I hope you won’t hold it against the girls for submitting to their ‘dripping’ urges. Like I said, completely natural. It just comes with the territory.”

Vicky smiled, then looked Mary dead in the eye as she brought her hands up to her own breasts. She gently rubbed her nipples and two dark stains quickly spread out from where her nipples had clearly been poking through. Vicky licked her lip then bit it before continuing.

“And I’m afraid I’ve started to come in early myself. Completely natural. Especially around other drippy women.” Vicky’s attention went back to her own tits as she continued rubbing her nipples. Her shirt was starting to soak through. “You wouldn’t believe how big they get, Mary. I swell all the way from a 44D to 44H! I could fill that bucket up on my own in just one sitting! I think that’s why Vinny fell for me. Did you know she’s got a thing for big tits? Good thing she didn’t know me back in college. I wasn’t nearly this big then, was I?”

Mary shook her head.

“Of course, neither were Amy or Lily. But look how big their tits are now!”

Mary followed Vicky’s direction. Both Lily and Amy had gotten bigger. They must have been bigger before this weekend, right? Was Mary only just noticing it now?

“You like big tits, don’t you?” Vicky asked to no one in particular.

Lily and Amy nodded.

Mary found herself nodding, too.