The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Husband’s Hucow

Part 5

By CNP

“Vinny loves big tits, too. Who can blame her? I think that was first attracted her to me. The first time we went out she spent the whole time staring at my tits. Of course, I still wasn’t as big as I am now, but had enough to catch her eye. And, to be fair, I was staring at her chest, too. Vinny not only had an amazing rack, but as luck would have it she was having a real bad case of the drips on our first date. I’d never seen anything quite like it at that point in my life. Her nipples were swollen even larger than Amy’s!”

Against her better judgement Mary looked back over to Amy. The woman was naked from the bottom down as well as the top up now. Mary couldn’t help but glance at the woman’s pussy. It was so swollen she could see it even as she knelt on all fours. Glistening. Almost dripping even. But that would have been an exaggeration. Especially compared to the woman’s swollen tits.

Milk was actively trickling down them now that no one was actively paying them any attention! They hung heavily beneath Amy engorged with excitement. Serving simultaneously as as both a source of pleasure and pain.

How could anyone possibly have larger nipples than that?

“I’d never encountered a woman quite like her. I was always into girls, just like every woman who likes big tits. I mean, only girls have big tits, right? And I love big tits.” Vicky cupped her own heavy pair for emphasis as she said so. In doing so the stain of her milk further darkened her shirt.

Mary licked her lips. She loved big tits. There wasn’t anything wrong with that. It was perfectly natural. She just wasn’t into girls… but she might make an exception for Vicky’s pair… for some reason she bet they would taste like lavender.

“And Vinny’s tits were just amazing. I knew then and there that I had to have her. I mean, I love big tits. But big milky tits… they just make my pussy so wet! I mean who doesn’t get turned on at the sight of a fully engorged woman willing to throw herself at you? I knew it was because she needed to be milked. You know how horny and desperate women are when they need to be milked.” Vicky brought a hand from her bosom down to her lap as she started to rub her thighs together. She let out a quick moan as she spread her legs.

Vicky only lost control of herself for a little bit before continuing. “I knew then and there, I wanted to have her and make her mine. And I knew that I wouldn’t have to work to hard to get her. Drippy girls will do anything to get milked. You’d let me rub my pussy all over your face if I got you milked, wouldn’t you Amy?”

“Oh god! Yes please! Please yes!” Amy pled.

“Well, get over here then then.” Vicky said as she spread her legs further. She looked back at Mary to make sure she was still listening and gave her a curious smile once she was sure she was. “Like I said, you know how drippy girls are. They just want to be used until they cum. And who am I to say no? I, like all women, get so turned on by big tits. And Vinny had the biggest I’d ever seen. I wanted her, Mary. I couldn’t help myself. I just get so turned on when I see a woman’s big milky tits. And here was Vinny just leaking milk in front of me! Don’t you feel that way sometimes, Lily? I see the way you’re looking at Amy’s big milky tits. Go ahead! That’s what they’re there for! Suck the milk from them!”

Lily didn’t need to be told twice.

Vicky paused for a moment to slide down her pants and panties giving Amy better access to her pussy. Then she stroked the blonde woman’s hair as she ground her pussy into Amy’s face. “See, I told you I’d get you milked if you let me rub my pussy over your face!”

Amy moaned in pleasure, but anything she said after that Mary couldn’t make out as Vicky went on.

“Well, when I brought her back to my place it didn’t take much persuasion to get her top off. Fortunately for me at the time she had a real bad case. Fortunately for her she loved every minute of it! Hell, for a few days I didn’t think there was anything that Vinny liked better than having her nipples suckled on. But, fortunately, it turned out I was wrong. The only things that Vinny loves more is when I have the drips. Nothing would make her happier than if I just let her suckle at my drippy breasts all day. She loves my big tits so much! Who doesn’t? If you weren’t already busy between my legs you’d be sucking on one of my teats, wouldn’t you Amy?”

Amy shuddered in pleasure at the question. While Mary couldn’t exactly tell what kind of answer it was, she was certain it wasn’t a no.

“Of course you would, sweetie! My big tits are absolutely suckable! In fact, Vinny cums instantly any time she sucks on them! Isn’t that amazing? At first I thought it was something about my milk when I have the drips. Maybe it was the taste or texture she really enjoyed. I personally love how creamy it is. Like most everyone else. But it turns out that wasn’t it for Vinny.”

Mary squirmed at the thought. There was an unfamiliar heat that’s spread didn’t stop as she tried to readjust how she was sitting. She swallowed, realizing how thirsty she was and how chapped her lips were.

She also realized that she was the only woman in the room fully clothed. Vicky was the only one wearing anything at all beside her. Even then, it was just her top. And that had entirely soaked through.

Every contour of the woman’s swollen bosom was visible under the taut wet fabric. Mary could even see the excited little bumps around the areola. They were entirely dwarfed by the fertility goddess’ nipples.

They were perfect.

Mary swallowed again. She wasn’t into girls, she told herself once more. But there was no sense in denying her appreciation of the female form.

The female form.

It would have been hard to describe it as anything else.

Vicky was all woman.

Mary licked her lips before shaking her head. She’d drifted off there for a minute. She rubbed her eyes then before focusing her attention back on Vicky who was still talking.

“Well, long story short: since that was all she was looking for in life, I took her home and married her!” Vicky giggled. “And we’ve been happy ever since!”

Not wanting to be rude, Mary gave a polite laugh despite missing the story.

Vicky let out a big sigh, relishing the end of her story. She spread her legs a bit more then grabbed Amy’s hair grinding her face between them until she gave Mary a queer look. “You know, Mary, you and Vinny might have a lot in common. I’ll take you to meet her tomorrow.”

Mary didn’t know what to say. Either about what Vicky had just said about her and Vinny or about what she had just done to Amy!

She shifted her own legs. Was she sweating?

“Don’t worry, hon.” Vicky said pulling a hand away to put it on Mary’s arm. It was warm and smelled like Amy’s shampoo mixed with something… less fruity. “I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. You look tired, Mary. Why don’t you head to your room and take a nice long shower then get some sleep?”

Why wouldn’t she?

“Yeah, that sounds nice.” Mary said honestly. She was tired and as sweaty as she was she must have really needed a shower. Plus she wasn’t going to second guess a polite opportunity to get out of the room.

Mary almost tripped getting out of her chair. Her legs must have fallen asleep. They felt weak.

“Lily, why don’t you help, Mary to her room.” Vicky directed. “Have a good night, Mary! Sweet dreams!”

It took a moment for Mary to realize that the naked brunette had her arm around her. She smelled nice too! Almost like the coffee she’d drunk earlier in the day.

“You pussy must be so wet!” Lily whispered to her as she helped her down the hallway.

“What?” Mary asked, confused. “No. No. I’m just sweaty!”

Lily giggled. “I’ve never seen someone rub themselves for so long without taking off their panties!”

“I was not!” Mary said on the defensive. “I just couldn’t get comfortable… and I’m hot! I’m not into girls!”

“I didn’t say you were.” Lily laughed again. “But that doesn’t mean you can’t be horny around them. Besides, boobs are hot. And there are a lot of nice boobies in that room so I’m heading back! See you tomorrow!”

Boobs are hot, Mary thought to herself as she caught the shine off one of Lily’s before she turned away. Why hadn’t she reached out to them? She could have touched them!

Then her thoughts drifted back to Vicky’s boobs. Now those were boobs! Mary bit her lip thinking about the woman’s big nipples poking out through her milk soaked shirt.

It was more than a little bit phallic… she thought before she noticed her hand between her legs again.

Okay, so maybe she was just a bit horny. But boobs are hot! Besides she was alone now. It would finally be okay to take care of herself!

It was so nice having a private bathroom! Mary would have run in if not for still being weak in the knees.

She turned the water on and disrobed. Well, that was the polite term for it. For the first time in her life she had to peel her panties off.

Lily had been right there, Mary thought as she slid a hand down to finally make contact with naked skin.

Almost naked skin.

She was still covered with a curly red fur patch. Mary had never thought much about it before, but now it was almost in the way.

Maybe she’d trim it up when she was done? Definitely after she was done!

The shower was luxurious! The heat on her back was almost enough to keep up with the heat from in between her legs.

And she was very hot between the legs.

Boobs. That was all she could think of. What’s more, she felt a renewed pang of need every time she thought about Vicky’s… And about how much they were leaking.

She wasn’t into girls, Mary reminded herself. But she was into boobs. Big boobs. Who wasn’t?

Her husband certainly was! Thinking about him brought her comfort. She was glad she could think about him when she was horny. And still think about boobs.

Mary’s husband loved boobs. Especially her boobs.

She’d had leaky boobs once before. Not like Vicky. Or Amy. Or Lily. She’d never had the drips.

But she’d had kids.

And god had her nipples been sensitive then! How could she have forgotten how good it felt when he’d sucked on them then!

She felt her bosom throb at the thought.

Too bad he wasn’t here. She’d let him suck to his heart’s content. And fuck.

God she was horny!

Though she didn’t like the thought of him and other women, the thought of how hard her husband’s dick would have gotten at the sight of all the boobs that were out tonight was what brought Mary to her first climax.

It was the first time she’d screamed in the shower. But not the last.