The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Husband’s Hucow

Part 7

By CNP

Mary stared slack jawed as her half naked friend dropped to her knees and began nuzzling Vicky’s crotch. Maybe that was the reason she’d stopped wearing makeup? Mary could hardly believe her stubborn snarky friend would ever take such an order without a hint of sass.

“I’m sorry about this, Mary.” Vicky said, drawing back Mary’s attention as she looked her dead in the eye. “I told you how horny women get with drips. I’m no exception. Besides, it’s completely natural. And who wouldn’t be horny? Even if they didn’t have the drips, someone would have to be completely mental not to be horny around so many big milky tits out on display. Amy’s coming in nicely, isn’t she? God! Seeing big milky tits makes my pussy so wet!“

Vicky gave both her tits a heavy squeeze causing the lavender scented milky mist to fill the room. Mary could hardly believe how much milk was coming from Vicky’s breasts any more than how quickly her other topless woman dropped to her knees in front of Vicky’s crotch. She’d almost forgotten how horny women with the drips could get. Drippy girls did get horny. Super horny.

And from the look of it Amy was super drippy.

Mary couldn’t help but watch her topless friend’s breasts as they hung beneath her. Large drops of milk forming at the tips of her teats. She could feel her pussy warm looking at Amy’s drippy nipples.

Who could blame her? Big milky tits made every girls pussy wet, didn’t they?

She consciously rubbed her thighs together and thought about how envious her husband would be to know her current situation. He’d probably bust a nut!

A stronger scent filled the air. Mary realized it was because Vicky had slid down her panties to give Amy better access.

“Fuck that feels better!” Vicky said as she directed Amy’s head. Then she turned to Mary. “Though I’m surprised you aren’t practicing what you preach yourself. It looks like you’ve got a case of the drips too. I can’t believe it’s your first!”

“What are you talking about?” Mary asked.

“Really, you haven’t noticed?” Vicky almost giggled. “I mean, it’s not like you were wearing a bra anyway.”

Mary frowned. So what if she wasn’t wearing a bra? Besides, her breasts were sore this morning. And it was just the girls around so what was the big deal? She looked down and saw her nipples tented out on her shirt. That alone wouldn’t have been a big deal, after all there were big milky tits about, but it was there she realized what Vicky was talking about.

Dark stains were forming on Mary’s shirt beneath her tits.

“Don’t worry, hun, it’s completely natural. Look at me!” Vicky said hefting her heavy tits for emphasis. Milk was actively dripping from them.

Mary’s pussy clenched. Seeing big milky tits made her pussy so wet! And fuck did Vicky have big tits! Mary licked her lips as she ogled them. The only way it would be more beautiful would be if her husband was titfucking them.

“Ooh!” Mary said, accidentally letting out a moan at the thought.

“Totally natural, hun. I know how wet my big milky tits make girls. I already told you how I hypnotized Vinny with them. I know how wet and horny they’re making you! You’re tits aren’t the only things that are dripping! Wow! You’re first time with the drips! I can only imagine how horny you must be! I bet you’d let me fuck you right now if I only had a cock!”

“YES!” Mary blurted out before covering her mouth in embarrassment. She could smell her own pussy on her fingers.

“Don’t worry, hun. What you’re experiencing is totally natural. Nothing wrong with a woman helping another woman out.” Vicky looked down at the topless blonde who was servicing her. “Isn’t that right, Amy?”

“Yes mistress!” the buxom woman said. Mary could see Vicky’s pussy juice dripping off of Amy’s face before she dove back in. Up until this trip Mary thought Vicky was the only lesbian she knew. When had her other best friends switched teams?

“I’m finished, mistress! Can I come and play now?” Mary looked to the living room area where Lily’s voice had come from. But she didn’t see her brunette friend.

“Good girl, Lily. Of course you can come over here. Good girls always get rewarded! Leave the bucket there, though.” Vicky said before looking back at Mary. “Lily really came in last night but didn’t want to be hooked up to the pump. So I made her stay in there until she filled the buck. She’s been there all morning. Should have used the pump to start, silly girl.”

The answer didn’t make much sense to Mary, but Vicky seemed to think it sufficed and turned to watch the brunette come into the room.

Mary didn’t recognize her friend at first. Mostly because the only thing she was wearing was a collar around her neck. It looked like it matched Amy’s. Mary wanted to look at it closer and see if it actually did, but she was having trouble focus on the woman’s collar instead of on her hanging boobs.

Lily’s nipples were red and swollen but glistened with sweat and milk. Her breasts were so heavy that her teats nearly touched the ground as Lily crawled over to Vicky.

“You’ll use the pump next time, won’t you girl?” Vicky asked like she was talking to a disobedient child.

“Yes mistress!” Lily answered.

“Good girl!” Vicky said as she pulled Amy’s hair, pulling the blonde away from her smoothly shaved pussy. She then grabbed a chair and set it next to the brunette before sitting down. Then she spread her legs then pulled Amy in again before leaning over and grabbing one of Lily’s boobs.

Lily mewled at the touch

”They’ve come in nicely, haven’t they?” Vicky asked.

It took Mary a moment to realize that Vicky was asking her that question.

“Mmmm. Big milky tits makes my pussy so wet!” Vicky said before Mary could say anything, clenching Amy’s hair as she did so. “Oh what am I saying? I’m being a selfish host. And you coming down with the drips for the first time. Lily, would you like to suck on Mary’s milky tits?”

“Yes!” Lily answered with enthusiasm and before Mary could say a word Lily had already started to crawl toward her.

Speechless, Mary just watched as the the collared brunette popped up onto her knees in front of her. Mary’s eyes fixed on the woman’s nipples. They were red and swollen, larger than Mary would have thought possible for a girl of Lily’s size. But they weren’t as big or as long as Vicky’s. She looked over to see Vicky’s gorgeous swollen bosom. Her long hard suckable milky nipples were something to behold.

Mary bit her lip looking at them. Then was startled as she felt Lily try and pull her shirt off.

“No! No. It’s… it’s not you Lily. I’m just…” Mary said, trying to calm herself down as much as Lily who seemed more than a little upset at her rejection. “I’m not into girls.”

Just their tits. She thought to herself.

“Don’t worry, hun. Neither are Amy and Lily. They’ve just got a big case of the drips. It’s completely natural for horny drippy girls to take care of each other’s needs. We’re all friends here after all. Remember, Mary,the best way to get through the drips is to have your tits sucked on.” Vicky squeezed her own needy tits as she said this spraying more lavender scented milk across Amy’s backside.

Mary couldn’t keep her eyes off Vicky’s chest.

Vicky caught her looking. “Would you like me to suck on your tits instead, Mary?”

“No… I..” Mary stuttered even as she felt her tits throb with need at the offer.

“Or perhaps you’d like Lily to eat your pussy instead? You’d like that, wouldn’t you Lily?” Vicky prompted.

“Yes mistress!” Lily eagerly replied.

“No… No!” Mary said with a bit more force, though she knew her panties were already wet because of the other three women’s milky breasts.

“Or would you prefer to suck on my tits instead?” Vicky asked her.

Mary swallowed. She’d been thinking about what the woman’s nipples would feel like inside her mouth. Were they like little cocks?

The blonde grinned and hefted her gorgeous bosom, presenting it to Mary. “Hmm? I think we’re finally getting somewhere! Are you thirsty, Mary? Would you like a taste? It’s completely natural. And you’d be helping me out, hun. There’s no denying I’m going through the drips and I’ve told you the best way to get through them is by having your tits sucked on. Would you suck on my tits, Mary?”

Mary opened her mouth to answer. Then quickly shut it and shook her head. She almost said yes. She wanted to say yes. But she couldn’t…

Why couldn’t she?

If her husband was there she could. She would have in a heartbeat. If he had let her, that is. But Mary knew her husband. He loved tits. He loved big tits even more. Big milky tits was a personal fetish of his. Just like hers… And he didn’t even have the drips! But… who doesn’t get turned on at the sight of two fully engorged women willing to throw themselves at you?

Three if she counted Amy. Which Mary wasn’t. She looked down and confirmed that Danny was the only one besides her who still had her panties on.

That meant something.

Didn’t it?

Mary shook her head again trying to lift the heavy fog on her mind. This wasn’t right! What was it? Something changed… something happened.

“Hmm?” Said Vicky, pondering, tapping her fingers to her lips. “This shouldn’t be taking so long. Amy, stay there. And take off your panties. You’ll ruin them if you drip through like that!”

“Yes, mistress.” Amy said doing as she was bid.

Wait… That meant Mary was the only one still wearing panties. Still wearing clothes even. Aside from a collar. Amy and Lily were wearing collars, but were naked aside from that. Vicky was completely naked.

That wasn’t right…

Why was everyone naked?

Why wasn’t she?

So many big milky titties exposed for everyone to see. All but her own.

Fuck she was horny. Mary felt her hand tracing back to her pussy. Big milky tits made her so wet…

Wait… no… she shouldn’t be touching herself like this. Not in front of girls. Especially not in front of Vicky. Especially not in front of Lily who already offered to lick her pussy… God that would feel so good! But… but Mary didn’t want to be a lesbian.

“It’s okay, Mary.” Vicky said as she caught Mary pulling her hand away. “It’s completely natural for drippy girls to be hony. You’re horny, aren’t you Mary?”

Mary didn’t want to answer but found herself nodding her head.

“Good girl, Mary, that’s right you are a horny drippy girl! Drippy girls are supposed to be horny!”

A wave of relief washed over Mary. If she was supposed to be horny, that’s okay. Right? It was just the drips causing it. She wasn’t into girls… just their tits. Their big milky tits.

Mary’s hand drifted back down between her legs.

“That’s right, Mary. It’s okay to be horny. You’re a horny, drippy girl. So why don’t you let another horny drippy girl help take care of your needs?” Vicky said taking a step toward her.

“No.” Mary said before gathering herself enough to pull her hand back up again. It was hard to do. Her pussy was throbbing with need.

“It’s okay, Mary.” Vicky said moving in and giving Mary a hug. Mary could feel her shirt dampen where Vicky’s leaking tits touched. She smelled of lavender. Then Vicky stepped around her and began to hug Mary from behind, she felt the back of her shirt grow wet. Then she felt Vicky’s arms come around her and grab each of her breasts.

“Ah!” Mary said letting out a surprised moan.

“That’s right, Mary. It feels so good having your tits touched, doesn’t it? You need expressed don’t you?” Vicky asked as she began massaging Mary’s breasts.

It felt orgasmic. The first time Mary had ever thought the term in a literal sense. She could live in this moment forever. Part of her wanted to. But the other part was stronger.