The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Husband’s Hucow

Part 8

By CNP

“No! I’m not a lesbian!” She said pushing away Vicky’s hands.

“Of course not, hun. Lily and Amy aren’t either, isn’t that right girls?” Vicky asked.

Both women were still kneeling on the floor naked. Their hands alternating between their drippy tits and dripping twats.

“Yes mistress!” They said in unison.

“They’ve just got the drips like you and me, Mary. Only they’re helping me, and eachother, take care of it. It’s completely natural. I’m the only lesbian here.” Vicky said, then paused a moment. “Well, except for Vinny of course. I told you earlier that you and she might have a lot in common. She finished her business for the weekend early and I’d really like you to meet her. I should tell you though, she was only able to finish early because she’s got the drips, too. And when she gets the drips, she gets really horny. More than most drippy girls. Even more than Lily. And you’re really horny, aren’t you Lily?”

“Super horny!” Lily repeated.

“And why is that, Lily. Why are you super horny?” Vicky asked.

“Drippy tits, milk, and submission, mistress.” Lily answered.

Vicky laughed when she saw the look on Mary’s face. “Who’d have thought, right? We all get off on drippy tits. But submission? Strong willed bossy Lily gets off on being told what to do. She even gets off on calling me mistress. Doesn’t matter that she’s not a lesbian. You get off on me ordering you to eat me out, isn’t that right Lily?”

“Yes mistress!” Lily said. Her hand rubbing her mound in earnest.

“She even gets her rocks off when I tell other people what to do. Take drippy Amy here, who by the way has a thing for feet. Don’t you, hun?” Vicky asked holding out a bare foot in front of the blonde’s face.

“Yes mistress!” the naked woman answered, licking her lips at the sight in front of her.

“Then suck on my toes.” Vicky ordered.

“Thank you, Mistress!” Amy said dropping to the floor to suck on Vicky’s toes.

“She’s been fighting the drips hard ever since she got here. But seeing us all barefoot at the pool was just too much for her.” Vicky continued. “And of course, we’ve all got a thing for big tits. Drippy girls are always so much drippier around other drippy girls! Especially Vinny! I guarantee you’ve never even imagined big drippy tits like Vinny’s. God, it gets me fired up even thinking about her. Amy, wait until you see her wrap those tits around my feet! I’ll let you lick my toes while you suck on her tits.”

“Oh god!” Amy said pulling her mouth from Vicky’s toes so she wouldn’t bite them as she orgasmed.

Mary felt Vicky’s warm hands around her breasts once more. She squeezed them gently in such a pleasurable way that Mary almost thought they were her husband’s.

Mary closed her eyes in pleasure and rubbed back into their owner, hoping to feel the throbbing package she longed for straining against her pants.

It was when she didn’t feel the bulge that she remembered who the hands belonged to. After which Mary tried to shrug them away from them again again. Although less aggressively than before.

After all, they still felt good. Even if they were Vicky’s hands...

Vicky just shushed her and continued her administrations. “It’s okay, Mary. Perfectly natural. It feels good doesn’t it? Hands caressing your bosom?”

“Yes.” Mary answered before she had a chance to think otherwise, though her voice was just above a whisper. She hadn’t wanted to say it. Even though it had been true. At least she could still put up that much of a mental fight… even as that last resistive part of her mind was starting to drip away.

“Amy’s into feet. Lily’s into submission. I’m into girl’s. What are you into, Mary?” Vicky asked.

“My husband.” Mary blurted without hesitation. Part of her was disturbed with how swiftly she’d answered the question. Though she could hardly blame herself. She was horny. And that was where the other part of her lie... Somehow regretting that she hadn’t been more specific about the not so small part of her husband that had her thinking about him...

Fuck she was horny!

To Mary’s surprise disappointment, Vicky just sighed in frustration. Worse, she stopped caressing Mary’s bosom! “You know I don’t have one of those, Mary.” Vicky said as shook her head then walked around in front of Mary and crossed her arms underneath her heavy bare breasts, which were once more the visual focus of Mary’s world. “Well, that at least partially explains why you lasted so long, I guess.”

Mary didn’t understand. She would have thought more about it, but Vicky’s tits in front of her, as well as her own, were distracting her with need. Was it because they were missing Vicky’s touch? Or was it out of empathy to Vicky’s larger actively leaking teats?

Fuck. Why couldn’t her husband have come along? Maybe just for a surprise overnight visit? Mary felt her pussy throb with need. She couldn’t remember it ever feeling so empty.

“It must be the red hair. Something in your body chemistry I guess. I’ll do some tests.” Vicky said, more to herself than anyone else. Then she tapped her chin. “Hmm… let’s try something. Mary, if your husband turns you on… what turns your husband on?”

Mary bit her lip. She’d spent too much of this weekend trip thinking about her husband’s turn ons. Though it was really the first time she had been thinking about big tits for her own self pleasure rather than out of jealousy when she’d caught him looking at them for his. She knew her husband certainly spent a lot of time thinking about tits. A smile crossed her face. Now Mary could hardly wait until he started thinking less about other women’s big breasts and more about hers! About how much they’d grown. About how they hadn’t just gotten bigger, they’d grown full of milk!

Her thoughts drifted to her husband’s fantasies. Those times she’d happened to walk in on him when he had slipped his dick out in front of the computer when he’d thought she was asleep.

He wouldn’t have to do that any more she thought as her hands came up to her wet shirt that was blocking her full access to her own healthy bosom. She squeezed them as she thought about her husband starting to jack off. Not to images of other busty women. But to images of her.

“Big milky tits!” Mary answered happily.

Vicky sighed again at the answer. “Well, of course, hun. We all like big milky tits! Who doesn’t? Hell, find me someone who doesn’t like big tits! I’ll take it as a new challenge! But that’s not what I want right now. What I want to know know is what really turns your husband on?”

Memories of what she’d seen on her husband’s screen flooded through Mary’s mind. Mostly of images she’d previously tried to forget... Images that now she was more than happy to remember.

Mary knew she was sopping wet. Why was she still wearing panties? Or pants for that matter? Why was she the only person still wearing a top as horny as she was? Should she be wearing a collar like Lily and Amy?

There were a few remaining pieces of her still that knew it wasn’t right to be feeling this way. Having thoughts like that, and the way in which she was having them, were sinful. Even more so by having them, and worse wanting to indulge them, in front of others…

But flashes of busty lactating women she’d seen on her husband’s computer screen mixed with her current views of Amy, Lily, and Vicky who were all naked, ready, and willing in front of her…

But… that wasn’t right...

Still, fuck she was horny. And her breasts were yearning to be touched again. Even if was by Vicky. Hell, anyone could be touching them… they needed to be touched!

Besides, her husband wouldn’t mind. He was into girl on girl action. But she could do with some of that herself at the moment… couldn’t she? After all, if her husband was into it why shouldn’t she?

“Lesbians?” Mary answered without certainty. It certainly wasn’t wrong. But was that the kind of answer Vicky was looking for?

“Oh come on now, Mary. I doubt anyone in this day and age of the internet is so soft core as to only be turned on by two busty women kissing each other.” Vicky derided. “What really turns him on, Mary? What sort of fetish does your husband have? What turns your husband on so much he’d get a hard on right now if he even knew you were thinking about it for him? Becoming that fetish for him...”

No. She couldn’t. It was too embarrassing. All the more so because she’d indulged him a few times in the past and lied to him about not liking it… hiding from him that she might have enjoyed it more than him.

“C’mon, Mary. Lily and Amy told you their’s!” Vicky lied, sensing her hesitation. “Hell, I even told you Vinny’s! There’s no reason you shouldn’t tell us your husband’s fetish! I’ll even tell you mine… well several of mine really. I’ve got quite the case of lactophilia, as you might have guessed! Who isn’t already into big naked breasts dripping with milk? But my real turn on is watching women’s breasts grow full of milk! It’s not a terribly well known kink, breast expansion… at least it wasn’t. But thanks to the drips I get to have my fantasy regularly fulfilled! Seeing women wearing bras that no longer fit… watching them struggle in confusion as to why the top they just bought is now too small… seeing them try and fight the inevitable by binding their burgeoning bosom! Only to watch them spectacularly fail as milk starts to leak through their bonds! Mmm!”

Up until then, Vicky had been actively caressing her heavy bosom as she spoke. At first only tiny droplets formed at the tips of her nipples, but soon milk was actively gushing over her fingertips. Now she stopped speaking for a moment to enjoy herself.

Vicky bit her lip as she felt her lust building. “Just talking about it has got my pussy dripping!” she said and dropped a hand down to hold open her nether lips. “Lily! Get back to work!”

“Yes Mistress!” The dark haired woman answered. She had been actively waiting and didn’t hesitate in crawling over and reclaiming her position between Vicky’s legs.

“That’s what happened to you, didn’t it slave?” Vicky said rubbing the woman’s scalp with her free hand. Her lavender scented milk mixing into to Lily’s hair. Vicky then began grinding herself on the woman. “You got the drips as soon as you came here. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you did it just to turn me on. You love using your big tits to turn people on, don’t you Lily?”

“Yes Mistress!” Lily answered with enthusiasm as best she could with her mouth otherwise occupied. “I did it for you Mistress!”

“Don’t worry, Amy. You’ve not been forgotten.” Vicky said addressing the currently bustier, but otherwise now more plain looking blonde. Mary was still surprised to see her free of makeup even more so than she was at seeing her friend naked!

“I promised you access to my feet as soon as they’re smothered in Vinny’s breasts,” Vicky continued. “And I always fulfil my promises! We’re almost ready to meet Vinny, but we’re still waiting on Mary here… She still hasn’t told us what sort of sex object would she wants to become for her husband’s cock! What is it, Mary?”

Mary’s body started to tremble as she tried to hold onto her big dirty secret. It was harder to keep quiet about it now… Not so much because of what Vicky had said, or what the other girls had shared with her.

No. It was what the girls had become.

Vicky included. Especially with her big drippy breasts right in front of Mary! Even more so with Lily and Amy naked save for collars and on all fours. Their big, heavy breasts straining to be touched and milked and sucked. Their pussies glistening. Both women clearly in heat as much in spite of their situations as because of it.

The Lily that Mary knew would never be so degradingly subservient to anyone, yet here she was. Naked and on her knees in front of her whom she now was calling “Mistress”.

And Amy, who always spent so much time to try and ensure she was the prettiest woman around... Marye had always thought she was just doing it to attract the boys. But underneath it all, what she really wanted was feet. Mary could still scarcely believe that just moments ago she had been suckling on Vicky’s toes. And now she too was naked and at attention for the woman she also called “Mistress”.

They had given in to their desires. Why shouldn’t she?

At last, Mary’s tremble turned into a quake. “A hucow! I want to be my husband’s hucow! Ohhhhh!” she cried as at long last the pent up orgasm escaped from her sex craved body.

Accepting her secret fantasy, not merely publicly but personally, had washed her her cognitive troubles away in bliss. Mary was barely aware that she had shoved her hand down her pants to rub her snatch in front of her friends.

What did she care at this point? She wanted to be a hucow and hucows didn’t have any cares in the world.

Cares were for owners, not for big titted totally mindless fucktoys.

Her husband was her owner now. She was her husband’s hucow. It was up to him to care.

Mary knew her husband wouldn’t mind if his cow masturbated in front of other busty women… though there wasn’t much to differentiate them from hucows like herself at this point. Rather, he would have encouraged it! Though he might wonder why his cow was dressed as much as she was.

None of the other women tried to stop the redhead as she took of her pants then peeled away her drenched panties. The cool air felt wonderful on her overheated pussy which had been so painfully ignored up until now. She felt her nipples throb in response. They demanded freedom. What sort of cow wore a top anyway.

Mary tore it off and cupped her heavy breasts in her hands.

No… They weren’t breasts. Cows didn’t have breasts. Cows were livestock. Cows had udders.

She was a cow. She had udders.

She had big udders. Big milky udders!

Milk started to trickle over her fingers down her tummy. That wasn’t right.

She should be on all fours.

Her husband would like that. On all fours like this he could fuck her… no… breed her as he would.

She was livestock. She was meant to be bred.

She was her husband’s hucow now. She was his to breed… Or to give out to breed.

She was his to do with as he pleased

Though Mary really did hope he’d breed her soon.

Mary’s masturbation soon found a second orgasm and her scent joined the others in the room.

Her herd.

Vicky simply watched as Mary’s revelation swept over her. Then smiled as she saw the acceptance that followed, allowing a stray hand go down and stroke herself in accompaniment with Lily’s tongue.

She patiently waited until the redheaded cow gained her breath and was able to stand up steadily on all fours before crouching down to look her eye to eye.

“Well, Mary, I suppose it’s about time you all meet Vinny. What do you say?” Vicky asked.

“Moo!” Mary said before she’d even thought about it. She didn’t have to think any more.

“Good girl.” Vicky praised as she stood up. “Don’t worry, Mary. You’ll like her a lot. You and she have quite a lot in common! Alright then, let’s go!”

Vicky then led the naked women outside. The concrete driveway was rough on their knees and palms, but at least they didn’t need to walk on it far. Only long enough to climb into the electric club car they’d ridden in earlier.

None of the women seemed to notice the car they’d ridden to the farm on was gone. Instead all eyes were on the red barn as Vicky drove them down the short gravel path.

“It’s funny, really hun. I was expecting you to be the first to break and had thought Lily was going to be the last. But she’s such a natural pussy licker! Who knew?” Vicky said to Mary once they’d parked on the concrete pad in front of the barn.

“Though it makes sense for someone who already gets off on submission that they’d enjoy having their face sat on. Guess it wouldn’t matter then by who. But you aren’t a pussy licker, are you?”

“Moo.” Mary answered smiling.

“Vinny wasn’t either, believe it or not. But after years of sucking on my tits, rug munching becomes sort of a pastime. But she has become quite into the life of a hucow.” Vicky said as she slid the barn door open.

Despite her previous acceptance at what she was to become, Mary was the only one to gasp. And like that the spell was broken.

“I thought so.” Vicky said. “Well, it’s not too late if you want to try to runaway. But I don’t think you want to. You were being honest with me about being a hucow. And I’m being honest with you. Vinny is a mindless hucow. Would you like to be one, too?”

The question barely registered. Mary simply stood, on all fours, agape. The inside of the barn was immaculate and filled with the steady sound of pumping. The majority of the space was filled with tanks, resembling the glassed off portion of a restaurant brewery. But at its center stood Vinny.

If one could call it standing.

The blonde was supported by a body harness. Her udders hung beneath her attached to pumps. A steady stream of milk ran through the two hoses connecting the pumps to a nearby tank. Behind a sybian kept a steady beat to the pumps.

“I want that.” Mary said so quietly that she hadn’t thought she’d be heard over the pumps.

“I know you do. And I know you want so much more that, for whatever reason, you still aren’t allowing yourself to have and enjoy.” Vicky said, propping a leg up on a nearby crate to give Lily better access to her pussy. Next to her Amy was kneeling on the floor licking Vicky’s feet.

Mary glanced at Vicky’s udders… no titties… no… she glanced at Vicky’s swollen breasts as she caressed and squeezed them causing milk to trickle down.

Mary swallowed and shook her head. A growing part of her wanted to suck on them. Specifically the parts on her chest and between her legs. So why didn’t she? Why couldn’t she? Especially after the weekend she’d had?

Still playing with herself, Vicky continued on. Unknowingly she answered Mary’s question. “I’m certain it’s your red hair, or rather your genetics that coincide with that trait. It’s not your upbringing that’s holding you back now. It’s not even your ethics, whatever they may be, that’ holding you back from gratification, Mary. It’s nothing you should feel responsible for.”

Those words brought Mary more peace than she could have thought possible.

“We could just up the dosage is all. And that will be so easy if you want this. If you really want this...” Vicky paused to read her reaction before adding “If your husband really wants this.”

Mary’s body shivered in response.

Vicky smiled and went on. “To up the dosage, you’ll have to take it straight from the source. And if you do, you’ll be just like her. Your brains will just leak out of your tits until you’re completely mindless. You’re only purpose to be milked and bred. You’ll be a hucow… your husband’s hucow.”

The redhead buckled as her pussy clenched. She rested her head on the ground so her hands were free to take care of herself as Vicky continued.

“Your tits will continue to grow. They’ll be constantly full of milk. You, in turn, will constantly be milked. Like Vinny here. I can see how jealous you are of her. Of her naturally big swollen teats inside those suction cups being constantly sucked at. Her eyes glazed over in a constant, mindless pleasure. A pleasure that could be yours.”

Mary licked her lips.

“All you’d have to do is take a drink straight from Vinny’s teats.” Vicky said as she turned off the pumps.

The barn was quiet no save for Vinny’s residual moans and the slurpings of Amy and Lily.

Vicky then when over and with an audible pop pulled off the suction cups from Vinny’s teats.

And Mary could smell them… She knew it wasn’t just the milk.

It was tits.

Vinny’s beautiful tits.

She knew she shouldn’t… But god she could smell them! And it smelled so good! And those nipples were so full… so suckable! Like tiny cocks!

Did it matter it matter that they weren’t cocks when they were such on such big wonderful tits?

And even as Vinny moaned in pleasure, milk dripping from her teat as Vicky offered it for her to suckle upon, somehow Mary could not.

Vicky laughed. “I knew it! Even when your dreams are so close you can taste them, you won’t. You weren’t built that way, were you Mary? Not like me, or Amy, or Lily. Or even Vinny. We were all built from the same parts, but your were built different.” she laughed again. “Or maybe we were and you were the one who was built normal? But as much as you long to suck on her tits, they’re not the one thing you crave are they?”

Somehow the words couldn’t couldn’t come to her. Mary only shook her head.

“No.” Vicky said. “Even though it would turn your husband on sucking another woman’s titty. A hucow’s titty. A titty that would turn you into your husband’s hucow. Mindless and horny, forever full of milk. All those wishes that I can see is making your pussy quivering and wet as I mention them. Your base genetics are fighting against it. For what reason I don’t know. Look at Lily and Amy. They didn’t fight it, look how happy they are.”

They were both naked save their collars. Both on her hands and knees on the floor. Enthralled in pleasure.

Before this weekend Mary would have never imagined seeing anything like it. Her friends on the floor naked and subservient to Vicky! Their tits engorged and overflowing with milk.

Worse! Mary couldn’t keep her eyes off the women’s pendulous breasts!

There’s no way they could be that big! And she knew they couldn’t have been that big two days ago! There was just no way! Drips or no!

“They took to it all so naturally.” Vicky said as Mary watched them. “Some of them do. Lily, I thought would take more training. But I was happy to be wrong there. Fetch a leash and collar for your Mistress, Lily”

“Yes, Mistress.” Lily answered then crawled toward where Vicky had motioned. Mary could see, and smell, the glistening from her pussy.

“Good girl. And don’t worry, Amy. I’m good on my promises!” Vicky said as she started to undo Vinny’s harnesses, gently lowering her on the ground.

Vinny was happy for the attention and gleefully relaxed onto her back. Milk still leaking from her teats.

Vicky took her bare foot and placed it on Vinny’s chest and smiled. “Tittyfuck.”

Vinny smiled back as she grabbed her breasts and began to titfuck Vicky’s foot.

“My toes are all yours.” Vicky offered.

Mary could hear Amy’s breathe quicken. But she could only watch as the blonde crawled forward and buried her face between Vinny’s breasts to suck on Vicky’s toes.

Mary could smell Lily as she crawled back with the leash and collar in her mouth. She could see the trail of cum dripping down her dark patch of fur.

It should have been mixed with her husband’s cum. All of her herd’s should be Mary realized. That was what she was missing.

What her herd was missing.

“Thank you, slut.” Vicky said taking the items from Lily. “You’ll do anything I ask. Won’t you, slut?”

“Yes Mistress!” She answered.

“Good. Put the collar on Mary.”

For some reason Mary still wanted to resist until she heard Vicky’s next few words.

“She wants to be a cow. This will help her. Cows are owned. Just like those who wear collars. Isn’t that right, slut?”

“Yes Mistress.”

The collar felt good. The collar felt so good. But how could something so wrong feel so right? Still Mary struggled, though she knew she shouldn’t.

A strengthened scent filled the air. Amy’s.

Again, Mary felt the scent was missing her husband’s spunk.

“She can cum from just sucking on my toes. Isn’t that amazing?” Vicky asked. “She loves feet so much. Just like Lily loves being subservient. Just like Vinny loves being a cow. Just like you.”

Vicky pulled on her leash. “Your breasts are no longer breasts. Your tits are now large milky udders. You are naked, kneeling, and docile. And you need to be milked.”

Mary moaned accepting the truth of those words.

“Oh my, you’re leaking like an animal!”

Mary let out a moo. She felt a quiver of pleasure as she did so.

“So suck from Vinny’s teat.” Vicky said tugging the leash. This time less of an offer and more of an order.

Yet still Mary couldn’t do it.

“Some hucow you are.” Vicky laughed. “Won’t even drink from another’s teat! But I shouldn’t make fun, like I said. It’s not your fault. It’s genetics. You’re hardwired for something different. I had hoped not to have to use something so crude on anyone. But you continue to be a special case, Mary.”

Vicky took a few steps away from the orgasming naked women beneath her and grabbed something from a nearby crate. “But I don’t think you’ll mind.”

In her hands she held the most amazing thing Mary had seen all weekend.

A cock.

Mary’s mouth dropped open. Watering.

It had been on what was left of her mind all weekend.

Even though she knew it wasn’t real.

She wanted it.

Craved it.

Needed it.

Her pussy throbbed. Empty.

After a few moments, Mary realized that Vicky had been talking.

“... I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Most of us are hard wired, after all. Your genetics make you want cock.” Vicky finished then looked Mary intently in the eye. Then started to laugh.

“I finally found it, didn’t I? Cock makes you horny doesn’t it? You can’t resist.I found your weakness. Your husband was a lucky man, Mary.” Vicky paused to tweak one of Mary’s leaky teats. “You, Mary, are the reason why tits have nipples. That little phallic touch at the end. That’s why all straight girls like boobs. And you love big tits. Don’t you, Mary?”

“I love big tits.” Mary affirmed, her eyes never leaving the fake phallus swaying in front of her.

“There’s hope for you yet!” Vicky laughed again before pulling away and strapping a harness to herself. “I know you want to be your husband’s hucow. Don’t you, Mary?”

“I want to be my husband’s hucow.” Mary answered feeling a warmth spread between her legs as she thought about her man. Her owner… And her owner’s cock.

“Good girl, Mary.” Vicky praised as she turned back toward Mary and stroked her hair. “You’re such a good cockhungry hucow.”

Mary caught herself drooling. “Good cockhungry hucow.” She repeated as she watched Vicky sway her hips, her eyes focused in on the fake dong between them.

“You just want to be fucked and milked all day long.” Vicky said as she started to caress her cock.

“Fucked and milked all day.” Her teats throbbed Mary agreed.

“You don’t care who fucks you. Who milks you.” Vicky said, playing with her own nipple. “You just want fucked. Just want milked.”

“Just want fucked…”

“And milked.” Vicky led on first tweaking her own nipple then reaching down to tweak one of Mary’s

“Ooh!” she mewled. ‘And milked!”

“That right. Fucked and milked. Milked and fucked.”

“Fucked and milked. Milked and fucked.” Mary echoed.

“I’m going to fuck you then milk you! Would you like me to fuck you and milk you? You’d like that, wouldn’t you Mary?” Vicky prompted.

“Yes!” Mary said, pleading.

“That’s right! Good girl. Good cow.” Vicky encouraged. “After all, that’s all any hucow needs. Fucked and milked. Milked and fucked.”

“Milked and fucked.”

“It’s completely natural.” Vicky continued. “Milked and fucked. Fucked and milked. That’s what hucows do. That’s what hucows are for. That’s what hucows need. You need to be milked. You need to be fucked.”

“Need to be…”

“You need me to fuck you. Don’t you Mary?”

“Need you... to fuck me!” Mary grunted.

Vicky slapped Mary where her thigh met her ass. “That’s what a cockhungry whore would say! You aren’t awhore, Mary. You’re a cockhungry hucow! If you want this cock inside of you, you need to act like one!”

Mary bit her lip as Vicky stroked her cock in front of her. It smelled so good. Why did it smell so good? She needed it so bad! Why was Vicky making her work so hard for it?

“Show me you need me to fuck you like the cockhungry hucow you are!” Vicky ordered, interrupting what might have been Mary’s last train of thought.

“Moo!” Mary lowed without thinking before leaning into her bosom and raising her haunches and wiggling them enticingly showing she was available to be mounted.

“I’ve got a special treat for you!” Vicky said squeezing the cow’s thigh as she walked around to Mary’s rear. “I’ve got this big cock full of special milk! Do you me to fuck you with it?

“Moo!” Mary lowed again, her cunny throbbing in need.

“Good girl.” Vicky praised before sliding into her.

Pleasure rushed over Mary’s body soon followed by relief as her needs were at long last met.

Then there was something else…

Vicky started filling Mary with more than just her cock.

There was a fizzle and a snap in Mary’s head as a pleasant numbness flooded it just as Vicky was flooding her snatch.

The special milk that had been inside Vicky’s cock felt as if it were filling each and every crevice until it filled all of her.

Vicky bit her lip as she continued fucking the cow. Every so often she would give it a new mantra in case there was anything left after her body had been filled with milk. Pausing and checking after each order if there was any cranny of resistance still hidden that Vinny’s special milk had missed.

“You feel so relaxed, so at peace.”

“Moo.”

“So compliant, so submissive.”

“Moo.”

“You want to do everything I tell you to.”

“Moo.”

“You want me to play with your nipples.”

“Moo!” Vicky noted the enthusiasm.

“You want me to milk you daily.”

“Moo!” again with enthusiasm.

“You want me to fuck you daily.”

“Moo!” More enthusiasm..

“You want to be my little cow.”

“Moo!” Vicky felt the cow quivering against her harnessed cock as she answered. A substantially more eager answer than the others.

And enough of one to give Vicky a bit of pause before choosing her next words. Mary had wanted to be a hucow before getting a taste of the drips

“Mary…” Vicky ventured the question. “Do you want your husband to fuck you?”

“Moo!” Mary lowed, quaking in her orgasm and oblivious to the bemusement she had caused Vicky.

“I guess you really are hardwired.” Vicky observed as she stopped thrusting. “I guess I can deal with that… however it is past time to test the drips on men...”

A wicked grin covered Vicky’s face as she leaned in to whisper in Mary’s ear. “Mary, you want to bring your husband back so he can help milk you.”

“Moo!”