The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Pleasure My Purpose

Chapter 1

I couldn’t explain why, or how, but I just want to please Her. At forty-two years of age as I am, with a drop dead gorgeous figure, if I say so myself, carrying 34C cup tits, and standing at five feet seven inches tall, guys still fall at my feet. It’s in the look, the dilating pupils they can’t hide. I can tell when a guy is interested, and unless they are gay then they invariably are. The brunette bob hairstyle and stylish wardrobe I maintain, all serves to compliment the successful career in law I’ve accomplished. I specialise in personal injury claims and highly respected in the field. At a personal level, I was married to Gordon, but now divorced seven years on, with an eighteen-year old daughter, Sonia, a man magnet almost at the level her mother is. To be honest, and despite the high degree of professionalism I exercise in my work, I have always taken advantage where I could of men’s propensity to think with their cock. From that moment Sam Green took my virginity in that field all those years ago when I was, well, far too young, I’ve liked sex. But I always needed an emotional connection before any relationship reached that level. Don’t most girls? And of course I’ve kept a count. What self-respecting girl, or woman wouldn’t? But I’m not telling. What self-respecting woman would? Then marriage at thirty-two did put a brake on that. Yes, I know Sonia is eighteen. Gordon is not her biological father, but adopted her upon our marriage, which made the divorce all the more messy, and I can put that proverbial hand on my heart and say I was faithful throughout the three years of marriage. As a professional, single mother before that, there were a few short to medium-term relationships, and after it not so many.

I suppose the commitment to a career, the messy divorce as well, Sonia only eleven at the time, meant forming relationships with the need to attain the emotional connection before intimacy meant the sex I did so used to enjoy sort of dried up, although I didn’t, what with the occasional foray into self-gratification. Six years passed then Gordon and Michael came into my life around about the same time a year ago and yes, it had been so long that I started enjoying my time with them both, separately of course! I remembered how much it was that I loved cock, and only cock, until I met Her that is. I could see the look, the dilating pupils in men again, and the draw on them I always had. Yes, I got to love cock again. Now though, I take it only when, where and how I’m told I can. But that’s just the point. I only want to please Her. I don’t know why, I just do. And it makes me feel so good when I do. I’ve actually come without being touched by anyone, even myself, just because She told me to. But when She does tell me to touch myself, fucking hell it’s just mind-blowing, especially when She says I can come as well. Fucking hell, yes. Whatever it is; fingers, dildo, cucumber or at one time even a banana, I’m just in another world. And squirt; well, yes, She’s somehow got me squirting when I come now. I guess it’s because She does, sometimes. At least I think She’s squirting and not pissing as She usually tells me if she’s pissing. I have to say, though, there are similarities in the taste.

How did it all come about I can hear you thinking. Well, ordinarily I’d expect a potential client to come to my office, but this one was visited at home by our paralegal, Connie, and apparently bedridden, requiring a home visit by the instructed lawyer, and insisted on it being me as Connie had recommended me in the strongest terms. Connie, at twenty-two, was not blessed in the looks department. Five feet, two inches tall, a little on the overweight-side with mousey-coloured hair. She dressed well, though, and had become well respected at the level she performed. So, highly recommended by her, I was, and most unusually I agreed to a home visit for that first interview. It was on a beautiful Spring day I knocked on Her door, and there She was; about sixty, maybe seventy, I just couldn’t tell from the lined features, the scraggy silver-coloured shoulder-length hair, the seriously untidy, even dirty dress sense, including the apron, oh and that cigarette hanging out of the corner of her mouth. I cannot abide smoking. In fact I hate it. Who in their right mind wants to smell and taste like an ashtray? I’m in my business suit, make-up applied to the highest of exacting standards befitting the successful lawyer I’d become, and here before me I’ve got this dirty old hag who I’ve got to take instructions from, and why isn’t She in bed if She’s bedridden, I thought. “Mrs? Mrs?” I asked as for some reason my notes didn’t have her name. “Yes, it is dear,” She said, and “Toni is it?” She asked me. “Yes,” I replied, “Clarence and Co” I added. “Come on in, dear,” She said, and I followed Her in.

Through the building I followed Her to the kitchen at the back. It was quite a size, actually, the property. I’d guess at least four bedrooms. The smell had hit me as I’d entered the front door though, and it was only worse in the kitchen. Tidy, but dirty. That sort of underlying filth that you can just imagine without actually seeing. I sat at the table. She offered tea, and I said yes. Well, you have to. You have to put a potential client at ease early, and this was apparently for a claim worth tens of thousands. To refuse a drink is showing an unwillingness to be sociable, to share in the pain they feel from their injury, and if I want them to instruct our firm I’ve got to have them believing that my keenness to share is real, that it can be trusted. So I said yes, but did I regret it. It tasted bitter. And what made it worse was Her keeping on about finishing it, so I did, quickly. Let’s get the sharing bit out of the way early, I thought, but then realised that She hadn’t had a drink at all. Anyway, moving on, I started the interview, but before long I was distracted by the light reflecting from a gem she wore on a silver-coloured chain around her neck. I just couldn’t take my eyes off of it. At one point I tried to sort of move my head so the angle of reflection disappeared, but it didn’t, and I couldn’t avoid looking at it. She then started saying some really weird shit, which put me right off my finely tuned client interview technique. I couldn’t focus at all on it. Then She said something about me pleasing her. Do I want to please Her, She said. I said I did. I was actually beginning to feel a bit of a migraine coming on. “You want to please me,” She said, more than once. It started to sort of echo around my head. “Yes,” I responded. “I want to please you” I added. And I started to feel that I did. I actually did want to please this dirty, smelly old hag. “Undress for me dear” She said. Undress, I thought. Undress? What the fuck is going on, but then I actually wanted to. I wanted to undress in front of this witch. And She had the sort of crooked nose of a witch as well. I stood up, and said “ok.” And I did. I took everything off. I just let it fall to the floor around me, and stood naked in front of Her. “You are a very beautiful young woman, Toni,” she said, “and such a gorgeous figure.” I know that, I thought, and maybe not so young now, but what else is going to happen here, I wondered. “You want to please me, don’t you Toni?” She asked. “Yes, I do,” I replied, “I do want to please you.” “Massage those breasts for me, Toni,” She said, and I started to. “Pull on the nipples, for me,” She instructed me to do, and I did. “You’re feeling aroused now Toni, ok?” She told me, and I was. “Put a hand between those legs and show me how you masturbate,” She said. And despite an overwhelming urge to start running away, instead it was straight to that already hardened clit I went with the middle finger of my right hand, and started to rub. Just a few strokes and then in. Two fingers; middle and index. I rub the clit with my thumb when they’re in. The squelching noise my dripping hole makes when I do this can be embarrassing, but in the moment I was experiencing here I just didn’t care. I did care when I thought to run, but now all I cared about was pleasing Her. I was sure I was. She was looking at me with a smile on her face, then drawing in on that cigarette in her mouth. I lost track of time, so focussing on fingering myself as I was. “Come for me, dear,” She said, and I did. Straight away I did. I let out a scream, more intense than usual. My hole was just pulsating, throbbing, actually in need of a cock I thought, then She handed me a cucumber. Cold, hard, and about ten inches long. “Use this,” She said as She did. I looked at her as you do when you’re thinking, like “do what?” “Fuck yourself with that for me,” She said. “Sit back down if it’ll be more comfortable,” She added, and I did. There I was then, sitting down, legs apart, thrusting a vegetable, or is it a fruit, I just didn’t care, in and out of my cunt. And yes, it’s a cunt. My cunt. And I was fucking myself silly with a cucumber whilst all the while hoping on hope that I was pleasing Her. I don’t know why, but in the throes of ecstasy as I was, I felt that I had to ask her if I could come again. She made me wait before answering. Three or four more times I pushed that green substitute cock in and out of my cunt before She said “yes, dear. You can come now.” And I just lost it. I squirted all over the floor as I came. For the first time in my life I was a squirter, and it was just heaven. “Oh my dear, dear girl,” She said rather solemnly. “You’ve gone and made my floor all wet now, haven’t you? “I’m so sorry,” I replied. “I’m so sorry. Do you have a cloth?” I asked, “I’ll wipe it up”. “No need for a cloth, my dear,” She responded, and instead said “Get down on your knees and lick it all up.” I gave her that “what the fuck” look again, but then She said “you do want to please me, don’t you?” And I remembered again that I did. I so wanted to please Her. What the fuck was I thinking with that look, even the thought that I wouldn’t do as She asked worried me now. I was going to make certain that this doubt in looking to please Her that I’d experienced a couple of times now did not happen again. Absolutely never again. And so did I get down on my knees as She’d told me to? Of course I did, and licked up every last drop of what I’d deposited there, along with all manner of dust and dirt it had absorbed in the short while it was. It tasted awful, but as it pleased Her I just didn’t mind.

“Now sit yourself back down now my dear, and tell me all about yourself” She said, and I did. I told Her everything. I started with Sam Green, as that’s what She wanted. I shared stories of my sexual experiences with men, but never women, and my career. I told Her about Sonia, her step-dad, oh and Gordon and Michael, who I was still seeing. She told me how I would learn to enjoy women as well from now on and that Gordon and Michael should now be history as the only cock I could have would be those She said I could. She said it would please her, and that was good enough for me. No more Gordon and Michael, and only cock she said I could have. I became excited to know when and where this would be, in fact I felt aroused and asked Her if I could finger myself again, but she said no, I needed to get dressed and leave, She said. Could I do it later I asked, and She said yes.