The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Pleasure My Purpose

Chapter 2

It had been days since I left Her house, so when the call came to visit Her again I felt instant arousal. The wetness between my legs developed quickly. I so much wanted to put something there. A finger, a pen, that stapler on the desk looked wide enough to please, but She’d told me not to touch myself, so I wouldn’t. I’d told Gordon and Michael that we were no more, and when each started to argue I told them about the other. Job done. Now only pleasing Her to focus on, and soon. I needed to get to Hers as soon as I left the office at six, and was there by half past. The front door was ajar, so I walked straight in. That foul smell still permeated, but I didn’t care now. Where was She, I wondered? What will She have me do to please Her I thought? Then She called. From upstairs. “Up here, Toni,” She shouted, and I almost ran up the stairs. “In here” I heard Her say, and I made for the door to the room I could now tell She was in. And there She was, sitting on a chair by a dressing table facing me, legs apart. I could see it. Surrounded by a mound of greying pubic hair. I’d never been anywhere near another woman in the way she clearly wanted me now. Any sense of hesitation I may have had swiftly disappeared when She said “On your knees now. Crawl to me. Slowly. It would please me.” Down I went, and started to crawl towards Her. In a business suit, high heels, and wearing stockings as She’d told me I must from now on, I crawled as She’d said; slowly. I was at least three of four feet away when I started to smell it. It was foul. Pungent even. “Put your tongue out” She told me, and I did. As my face reached Her thighs She said “Lick. Please me with your tongue.” As the tip of my tongue touched that button just above Her slit I tasted the bitterness. More pronounced it was as I began licking. First the clit, then the slit, poking my tongue in after three or four licks. The bitterness began to sting my tongue, and the smell, just awful, but I was pleasing Her, I could tell. She was encouraging me all the time, telling me I was. She told me she was coming and that I was to open my mouth when She did, and then it hit me. Gushing directly into my mouth She was. I swallowed as much as I could, but there was too much. Around my face, and on my chin I felt the excess. I tried to take it all in and hoped She wouldn’t be too disappointed that I didn’t. The top of my blouse and jacket now drenched in Her squirt, I looked up at Her. “There’s a good girl,” She said. “Now wasn’t that nice?” “Yes, it was, thank you. Thank you so much,” I responded. “Now crawl over to the corner of the room there whilst I go and fetch our guest,” She told me as She rose up from the chair. I turned and crawled to the corner as She’d told me to, turned around and stayed down, looking at Her, almost wantonly, as She left the room.

She’d been gone about five minutes before returning, with a man immediately following behind Her. Short he was, maybe fifty years old, a long dark beard tinged with a hint of silver. Hair unkempt, and dressed like a tramp. And then She told me that’s what he was. “This is Leonard my dear. He sleeps in a box beside the seven eleven store in Main Street, and runs a few errands for me now and again. I promised him a reward today, and you’re it.” I stared at him. I didn’t need to think too long about what She meant as he lowered the fly zip on his trousers. He then smiled, and I saw more gaps on his gums where there should be teeth than actual teeth. And what were there were mostly blackened. “Over you come dear,” She said. “Crawl” She told me, and I did. When I got to them both near the centre of the room he pulled his cock out, making sure to pull back the foreskin as he did. I guessed from what was present there that it had not seen a wash of any sort for some time. Personal hygiene clearly not a priority for Leonard I decided. “Take it in your mouth and clean it” She said. I looked at Her somewhat hesitantly. I was that close to it that I could now smell it too. No way was I going to put that in my mouth I decided, then She said “It would please me. You want to please me don’t you, Toni?” And of course I did. So very much. So much so that I put my mouth over it almost immediately. “No hands,” She said to me. “Let’s see how fast you can make him come with just your mouth and tongue, my dear.” It tasted absolutely foul, yet I worked on it with my mouth, and tongue, swallowing the mixture of filth present on it with the saliva I was producing. I came off it, licking up and down the shaft as I always did before sliding my mouth back over it. Proud of my technique I am, and I think my skill became evident when he exploded into my mouth after just two minutes or so. I swallowed as the cum hit the back of my throat. I sucked some more to ensure there was nothing left to give me, before pulling my mouth off. “Now there’s a good girl, again,” She said. “You did enjoy that, didn’t you?” She asked. “Yes, I did,” I said, but only because She’d told me it would please Her. “Can I have her arse?” Leonard asked. “Not today, Leonard, not today. She and I have some more to enjoy together when you’ve gone. Which must be now. Off you go, and I’ll see you again tomorrow,” She told him, and he left, as he’d been told to.

“Now, my dear,” She said, “There’s just more thing I want you to do before you can go. Follow me. On your knees.” I crawled after Her as She left the room, and into the one next door. A bedroom it was. Maybe Hers. The four-poster gave a clue, but I couldn’t be certain. She began undressing. Soon She was naked before me. I noticed the roles of fat forming her stomach first. And the tits, if you could call them that, just hanging like two empty sacks. She went over to the bed and rested Her hands on it with her back to me. “Come here,” She said, and I crawled over to Her. Waiting behind Her I then was, on my hands and knees, wondering what it was to be She wanted, for me to please her, and I so much wanted to please Her. She bent further forward and said “Lick.” I wasn’t immediately sure of what She meant until She pulled her arse cheeks apart, and then I knew. I moved forward, took over from her hands with my own, pulling the cheeks apart to widen the brown rimmed hole they’d been hiding, and then I pushed my tongue into it as far as it would go. I then began to lick. Up and down the crack, over and over the hole, pushing my tongue back in after three or four licks. I sucked at it. I kissed it. The taste would have made me want to vomit were it not for the overwhelming need in me to please Her, and I could tell I was. She was encouraging me. Moaning with obvious pleasure. At one point put a hand behind my head to push my face further into those cheeks. Then She said “Enough. Enough,” before turning around and sitting on the bed. She then laid back and spread her legs. I knew what she wanted, and started immediately working my tongue at Her other hole. She came quickly, filling my mouth again with her ejaculate. I was certain it wasn’t piss, but I actually didn’t care if it was, as long as my drinking it pleased Her. “Time to go,” She said as soon as She’d come. “I’ll let you know when I want to see you again,” She told me. As I left I felt a sense of satisfaction like that only achieved when you’ve pleased someone you care for, and I really care for Her.

Later that evening I went to the local bar, Santini’s, where I made it known early to a young boy, Paulo, that he could have me in the car park if he wanted. She had told me earlier that it would please her, the thought that I’d encourage a boy young enough to be my son to fuck me in the car park of a local bar, and he was so handsome. Just eighteen he said he was, and the cock? Wow, what a choice I’d made. It must have been a full nine inches long by the time I’d sucked it to complete hardness. And thick. Yes, it was thick. We’d found a secluded area between two large refuse bins, and after I’d aroused that monster fully I just turned around and bent over, desperate to feel it in me knowing that She’d know I was doing it. It actually hurt a little, that first moment of entry, before his banging inside of me brought me off in less than a minute. Then again before he came. And I couldn’t not turn around and put it in my mouth to clean it before he put it away and walked casually back into the bar, leaving me just looking at his back as it disappeared through the door. On my way home I reflected on how I would tell Her how it was, because that’s what She wanted. All the sordid detail She said, as it would please her. I drifted off to sleep later with that thought in my mind, along with wondering what it might be that She wanted me to do next time she summoned me. Oh, and the court case tomorrow. I’d almost forgotten I had a case at court in the morning with a client looking to be awarded nearly two million in compensation for minor medical negligence. I wondered then whether I should have focussed more on that than on how I might please Her every time I see Her, but then I decided maybe not, there’s a far greater purpose in my life now than securing client compensation, pleasing Her for one thing, or maybe the only thing now.