The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Pleasure My Purpose

Chapter 3

It would be nearly three weeks before She summoned me again. I thought I’d displeased Her, but felt such a sense of relief when she did. It was a Sunday. I got there by two in the afternoon. Just wear a coat and stockings, with high heels She said, and to fuck myself with a dildo thinking of Her before I left, so I did, and came twice, squirting all over the bathroom floor. When I got there She had me sitting beside her on the settee in the living room. She told me to describe how I’d fucked myself before I arrived and I told her how much I was thinking about Her, and wondered what She was going to tell me to do to please Her now I was there. Then I heard movement through the front door, and steps towards the living room before who walked in, but my Sonia. My eighteen-year old baby walks into the living room where She and I were sitting. “Hello mum,” Sonia said. “Hi baby, what are you doing here?” I asked, and looked towards Her beside me, wondering how this could be. “Connie brought me over a couple of weeks back, and I’ve been here three times since,” she explained, and I said “Ok, that’s nice,” but I was just being nice. I was already wondering why she was here when I was. It was me there to please Her, and I was feeling a little annoyed already that Sonia was here as well to presumably please Her too. “Take your coat off and dance for me dear,” She told Sonia, and when Sonia took her coat off I saw that she too was only wearing stockings and high heels. Black, like her mum’s, but with a suspender belt rather than like my stay-ups. She started to gyrate, provocatively. Her movement so sexual. She cupped her breasts. Pulled on the nipples, and at one time put a finger in her mouth and sucked on it before putting it down between her legs. I could see she’d pushed it in momentarily before taking it out and sucking it again. I looked at Her beside me. She was grinning. I was beginning to feel threatened here, by my own daughter. I said “How can I please you? Let me please you.” She looked at me and said “You can drink my piss dear. That would please me.” “Yes,” I said, “Yes, please.” “Find a glass in the kitchen. I’ll fill it for you,” She said, and I got up to go. I passed within a couple of feet of Sonia. As I got to the door I looked back to see her arse gyrating as if to an imaginary tune. Slut, I thought. You utter slut. I’m going to outdo you, I am, I’m going to please Her better than you, and I held that thought as I opened cupboards in the kitchen seeking out a glass. Crockery, cups, bowls, all full of dust I found, but no glass. Then I spied one on the side, and picked it up. Some liquid or other had dried up in the bottom of it. It was filthy, grimy inside. I tried to wash it out with tap water, but it didn’t help much, and I was so keen to get back to Her. When I walked back in, Sonia was still moving like a cheap whore, and I could see Her on the settee still, with her legs apart and skirt pulled up. I went over and knelt down in front of her. “Hold the glass nearer, my dear,” She said, “Let me fill it,” and out it started streaming. I missed it at first, landing on my knees it did, but I moved the glass to start capturing the stream, and was quite good at it. It wasn’t for long though, and I got the glass a little more than half full. “There you are, dear. Drink,” She said, “It will please me,” and I put the glass to my lips and started drinking, finishing it in about four swallows. I looked at Her for some sign that I had pleased Her, but She was looking over my shoulder at Sonia. She then said “If I told you eating my shit would please me, you would for me, dear, wouldn’t you?” “Yes,” I said “Yes, I would.” I knew it was an absolutely foul demand to make of me, but I so wanted to please Her, and outdo that slut of a daughter still gyrating in the middle of the room in any way I could. “Do you want me to do it now?” I asked, convinced that this would really please Her, but She said “No, my dear. Not today, but some other time for sure. Now sit back beside me and let’s watch your daughter dance. It’s really pleasing me.”

Then there was a knock at the front door, and footsteps walking to where we were. Is it Leonard again, I wondered, but no, it was a different man. Looking every bit the tramp Leonard did, and I could smell him as well when he walked in. “Good afternoon, Wallace,” She said. “And to you too,” he replied. “These them,” he asked. “Yes, a mother and daughter for you. Just the arse and mouth of the young girl mind. She’s virgin,” She told him, and I hadn’t known for certain that Sonia was a virgin. I had caught sight of her mouth round Wayne’s cock last month as I walked past her bedroom door, and assumed they’d actually fucked at some time. Now I’d learned that she hadn’t, I thought what better than to have this dirty, smelly tramp de-flower her right here? After all, she’s done nothing but try to upstage me since she arrived. “Stop dancing now Sonia,” She told her. “On your knees and open your mouth.” Sonia did as she was told, with a smile in Her direction. Wallace unzipped his trouser fly and pulled out a cock much bigger than Leonard’s, but just as dirty looking. He pulled on it quickly and it engorged in arousal. He put it towards Sonia’s mouth, and She said “Suck it Sonia. Clean it with your mouth,” and Sonia simply said “Ok” before firstly enveloping its tip in her lips. Then she moved her mouth back and forth over it. She gagged. It was big. She used her hand then as well. Stroking, pushing and pulling on it as she licked and sucked. “Bend down now, Sonia, on your hands and knees,” She instructed her, and She then said to me without diverting her gaze from Sonia, “Go and make her arse ready for Wallace with your mouth and tongue, Toni.” I looked at Her, hesitantly, but not sure why because when She then said “It would please me,” I felt a sudden rush of purpose, like I always did when given the opportunity to please Her. I was swiftly down on my knees behind Sonia with my tongue probing her arsehole looking to prod it in as far as I could. It became wet from my saliva and I took to licking as well, up and down the crack my tongue travelled. “That’ll do,” She said. “Wallace, you’re in. Fuck that arse,” She added. I pulled away as the cock moved towards its destination, my daughter’s arsehole. There was surely something very wrong in that, I could tell, but all I was able to focus on was Her being pleased. There was obvious resistance once entry began. I wondered if Sonia’s arse was virginal, but even if it wasn’t, this cock was big. “Pull those arse cheeks apart, dear,” She told her, and Sonia did. I then saw it push further in. Just a couple of inches at first, and then the full ten inches or so this monster was. Sonia yelped. He started thrusting harder, then after what could only have been a minute or so he let out a scream like an animal, obviously shooting in Sonia’s arse all that cum he’d most likely have been storing for a while. He stay still for a moment, Sonia’s arse muscles still tight around that cock. He then pulled out. It was already hanging limp now. She said “Take it in your mouth and clean it, Toni. It would please me,” and I did. I sucked and swallowed the combination of cum and dirt on it, and anything else it may have brought out of Sonia’s arse, but I couldn’t tell if it had, it just tasted foul anyway. But She was pleased, and that was the most important thing to me in that moment.

Wallace was zipping up his fly when activity at the front door could be heard, then footsteps towards us. Then he arrived at the door, a young man of around thirty. Dressed clean and smartly, tall and handsome. “Hello mum,” he said. “Hello my boy,” She replied. He looked at me, then Sonia, then back to Her. “A couple of new thralls then?” he asked. “Yes, dear. A mother and daughter. That arse is ready for some more if it’s your pleasure,” She told him. “Thanks, but no,” he responded swiftly. “I had some earlier, and I wouldn’t follow Wallace anyway. How are you Wol?” This young man asked, and Wallace replied “Fine young sir. I’m just off now,” and he turned to Her and said “Thank you,” before quickly passing through the door to make his way out. As he did I noticed Sonia still on her hands and knees with her arse in the air, and with cum trickling out of that hole, starting to form a thread-like appearance, dangling as it made its way slowly down towards the floor. She must have somehow noticed as well as She said “Don’t waste that my dear. Clean it with your tongue,” and yet again I felt hesitancy as this was, after all, my baby girl, my Sonia, and I was being told to lick cum from her arse, but then She said “It would please me,” and once again I felt this compulsion to please, to do absolutely anything in order to. So there I was, down behind Sonia with my tongue again moving up and down the crack of her arse making sure that anything leaving it was going down my throat, and when She said “Push now, Sonia. Push it out,” I felt a sort of splattering of cum on my face, but still made sure it made its way into my mouth with my finger and then down my throat. “Good show, mum, as always,” he said. “I’m off to the meeting now. Why don’t you get these two to clean this place up?” “I’m comfortable in my surroundings my son,” She responded. “This is me. This is us. Never lose sight of the power bestowed upon us since the Reckoning and how we are here,” She reminded him. He stared at Her with a look of recognition, and walked out of the room. “Off you go now, you two,” She said to Sonia and me, and we quickly put on our coats. As we walked out the front door, holding hands I thought to myself; eat Her shit? What possessed me to even contemplate, let alone agree to such a foul and perverted suggestion? And then I remembered.