The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The High Conclave vs. The Supreme Council, Part One: Indictment

The High Conclave agrees to take on and destroy a group of rival hypnodommes who have brazenly challenged their position as the machinations of the True Hypnotism community continue

“I am really looking forward to this,” Beth Grant said eagerly.

The powerful hypnotist was sitting in a VIP box on the upper level in one of The Spiral’s dueling auditoriums.

Radiantly beautiful, Beth was wearing a long light green strapless dress, her light brown hair in an intricate and stylish side-braid. She wore simple, large emerald earrings and her magnificent orange diamond pendant hung around her neck. An emerald and diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist, and her long fingernails were silver. She had on a pair of dark green pumps with five-inch heels, and a gold anklet around her right ankle.

She was holding a glass of very fine white wine.

“I believe you will be very happy with Hope’s progress,” Liliana replied, sipping her own wine as she sat in the seat to Beth’s right.

The Brazilian hypnodomme was wearing a dress similar to Beth’s, though it was red and had spaghetti-style straps. Her long curly dark hair was loose, and the only jewelry she wore was her favorite pendant, an enormous ruby with a slightly smaller diamond suspended beneath it. She ware barefoot, and both her fingernails and her toenails were painted a deep crimson.

Her handsome and fit Thrall Jack stood silently behind her wearing a perfectly-tailored black suit and a red silk tie, ready to obey her every command.

“I am sure I will. I have zero reservations about Hope being your apprentice. I could not ask for a better teacher for my daughter. Goddess knows I couldn’t do it,” Beth replied sincerely.

Liliana smiled and nodded her appreciation of Beth’s compliment.

“I have to admit, I didn’t think my little sis would live up to all that potential, but High Mistress Liliana has really helped her,” Faith Grant added.

Beth’s elder daughter sat on her left, dressed casually in a sky blue halter top and designer jeans. A younger version of her mother, gorgeous Faith’s hair was in a simple ponytail and she wore large gold hoop earrings. Her top showed off her spectacular abs and sapphire belly-button ring, and she wore sky-high brown platform sandals. A large sapphire pendant hung around her neck, and she wore a gold ring set with a very large diamond on her right ring finger. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, her toenails white.

“Thank you Faith,” Liliana said pleasantly.

Faith had remained in Boise since The Spiral’s grand opening, acting as her mother’s liaison to Liliana and keeping an eye on her sister Hope.

She had come to greatly admire High Mistress Liliana.

“Yes, it is good to hear you say something nice about your sister for once. I do grow weary of your squabbling,” Beth said with a chuckle.

Faith snorted.

“Oh mother, it isn’t that bad!” she said, laughing.

Now it was Beth’s turn to scoff.

“Please child, you two act the same now as you did at fourteen and twelve, except now you are educated powerful young women and skilled hypnotists,” she chided.

Liliana grinned.

“Not to mention expert martial artists. Their disagreements must be something to behold,” she said, sipping her wine.

Liliana had sparred with both of Beth’s daughters, finding them to be worthy opponents- when she faced them at the same time.

“You have no idea; not if they weren’t beating each other senseless—showing an astounding lack of discipline, I might add—then they were hypnotizing each other into doing ridiculously humiliating things. I often wondered if I would survive them growing up,” Beth replied, shaking her head.

“It was more me kicking Hope’s ass and hypnotizing her, just for the record,” Faith said indignantly.

Beth raised an eyebrow.

“Oh? Is that so? Don’t sell your sister short. She may not have been quite as much of a prodigy as you are, but she held her own. I seem to recall you doing naked yoga on our front lawn and you doing your sister’s math homework for half of her junior year without knowing you were doing it, among other things. Shall I go on?” she asked her daughter.

Faith smiled sheepishly, her face reddening as Liliana looked at her and chuckled sympathetically.

“Yes, well that may be true, but I got her good a lot of times. And she has never beaten me in a a sparring match!” she retorted.

“So you never ended up in the hospital with a concussion?” Beth replied sweetly.

“That was a cheap shot! She hit me after I had already beaten her!” Faith huffed.

Both Beth and Liliana laughed.

Faith downed the rest of her wine and held out the empty glass.

One of her family’s handsome shirtless male slaves immediately took it and went to refill it.

“Calm down Faith. You are definitely the duelist in the family. It was never Hope’s thing,” Beth soothed her daughter.

Faith sighed.

“Not anymore; Hope has won three duels this month, against very good opponents. I admit her improvement is impressive. This is going to be a tough one, though,” she said, regaining her poise and composure.

Beth was pleased by her daughter’s graciousness despite her rivalry with her sister.

“She is ready. I believe she will be victorious,” Liliana said.

“Mistress Kelli has an excellent reputation as a duelist. She won a tournament in San Francisco last year. This will be quite a test for Hope,” Beth said.

There was a hint of uncertainty in her normally unflappable demeanor, that of a mother who was nervous for her child.

“If she loses it will be an excellent lesson, a valuable learning experience. While I believe she will win, I also believe she will handle a high-profile defeat well if it happens, in the same manner that young Mistress Alexandria handled her defeat at Goddess Donna’s hands during the grand opening tournament. Hope is a remarkable young lady,” Liliana said.

Beth nodded appreciatively.

Beside her, Faith bristled silently; she was simultaneously jealous of the praise the High Mistress was giving her sister and annoyed by her praise of Alexandria.

Mistress Alex had become something of a rival for Faith.

They were both very young, experts in martial arts and prodigies when it came to true hypnotism.

Alex had beaten Faith in a physical confrontation, and Faith dearly wanted a rematch as well as an opportunity to duel the the statuesque blonde beauty.

“Still, I would rather not see that; Mistress Kelli is an artist when it comes to humiliating her opponents,” Beth said.

Liliana nodded.

“That she is. However, so is Hope,” she said.

“I can’t argue with that. Mother, you should have seen what little sis did to Mistress Lina last week. It was pure art,” Faith said.

The young woman flushed, aroused and repulsed equally as she recalled what her sister had done to the Columbian hypnotist after defeating her in their duel.

Liliana’s influence the past few months had been apparent.

“Hopefully I will get to see it for myself,” Beth replied as the lights in the auditorium dimmed.

New Spiral staff hypnotist Mistress Deanna walked out on stage to officiate the duel, looking gorgeous in shimmering silver gown and tall silver heels. There were several hundred people in the audience; Hope’s recent winning streak had become quite a topic of conversation around the local hypnotism community, and word of Mistress Kelli’s challenge had drawn a crowd.

There had already been two duels that evening, between Mistress Angelique and Mistress Lauren, as well as Mistress Ava Gold versus a hypnotist named Master Vincenzo from Italy.

Angelique had won an exciting and close match, while Ava had defeated and humiliated Vincenzo with her sensual swaying-hands induction.

As the one who had issued the challenge, Mistress Kelli was announced first.

She was a short and beautiful blonde from California, an associate of High Mistress Charissa.

Thirty-seven, Kelli had big lovely blue eyes and a magnificent dancer’s body. She had her long hair in a tight bun, and she wore a long yellow dress that was slashed horizontally with jagged orange stripes. It had a plunging neckline and a long slit up one side. Large diamond chandelier-style earrings dangled from her ears, and she wore an impressive yellow sapphire pendant around her neck. She wore gold bracelets on both wrists, and her fingernails were dark orange except for a yellow accent nail on each ring finger. She had on five inch yellow platform sandals, her toenails the reverse of her fingernails, yellow with her middle toenail on each foot orange. On her right second toe was a platinum toe ring set with another yellow sapphire.

Mistress Kelli smirked slightly as she waved to the crowd when Deanna announced her; like many hypnodommes she exuded confidence and arrogance. A former professional dancer, she moved with an easy grace.

Facing Kelli was twenty-year-old Hope Grant.

Beth’s younger daughter was several inches taller than Kelli at five-foot-seven; while her sister took after their mother in looks, Hope looked more like their father. She had long dark hair, thick and wavy and almost black. Her eyes were a rich brown, and she had olive skin to Faith’s fairer complexion. She did have her mother’s radiant, confident smile, as well as her slender and athletic build. Her breasts were smaller than Faith’s, but still firm and round.

Hope was wearing a slinky, sexy short strapless black dress; her hair was in an intricate updo, and she wore pair of dangling onyx earrings. Around her neck was a platinum chain with a huge black diamond pendant hanging from it. She wore a bracelet of black pearls, and her fingernails were black. She had on a pair of tall strappy black stiletto sandals, and her toenails were black. She wore a pair of matched silver and onyx toe rings on the middle toe of each foot.

Deana told the hypnotists to get ready; Faith and Kelli both removed their pendants.

The duel’s only stakes were for bragging rights and the opportunity for the winner to utterly dominate and humiliate the loser.

“Begin!” Deanna said, stepping back.

Faith and Kelli raised their respective pendulums and began inductions.

“Watch the pretty sapphire, Hope. Notice how it draws your eyes as it swings back and forth…it is very relaxing to follow it with your eyes and listen to my voice…notice how the sapphire sparkles…as it swings back…and forth…,” Kelli began in a soothing monotone.

The huge yellow gemstone glittered brilliantly as it moved.

Reaching up with her free hand, Hope started the huge black diamond spinning on the end of its chain, causing it to glitter brilliantly.

“Relax and look the diamond, Kelli. See how it absorbs the light into its depths…absorbing your attention along with it…keep your eyes on it…look deeper, deeper into the black…letting the facets draw you in…your mind becoming dark and empty…just like the beautiful diamond…your thoughts already fading and being replaced by my voice…relax Kelli…relax deeper as you look into the black diamond…,” Hope said firmly.

Where Kelli’s voice was soothing and gentle, Hope’s was firm and commanding.

The two beautiful hypnotists kept up their inductions, each concentrating simultaneously on entrancing their opponent and resisting going into a trance themself.

It was a delicate balancing act.

Two minutes into the duel, both hypnotists’ shoulders had began to slump. Hope’s eyelids had begun to droop, and Kelli’s speech slowed though it remained rhythmic and soothing.

The duel continued.

“You are sleepy, Hope…very sleepy…your…your eyelids are growing very heavy…,” Kelli was saying, even as a wave of pleasant relaxation washed over her.

Her yellow sapphire continued to swing before Hope’s eyes even as the spinning black diamond filled her vision.

“Your mind is going blank…empty of thought…all you see is the diamond…all you hear is my voice…dropping you deeper…deeper into a state of wonderful relaxation…you are sinking…falling…dropping deeper…deeper into the soothing darkness of my diamond…your thoughts fading…you are so relaxed now Kelli…,” Hope said, her voice still firm despite the fact that her eyes were now riveted to the yellow sapphire, watching it swing back and forth.

Beth clenched her jaw, grasping Faith’s hand.

“She is going under,” she said tightly.

Faith smiled and patted her mother’s hand.

“Oh silly mother, Hope has the bitch right where she wants her,” she assured her mother in a whisper.

“I agree,” Liliana said quietly.

Beth gritted her teeth and squeezed Faith’s hand tighter.

Hope’s eyelids were now fluttering, and Kelli’s speech had continued to slow.

As had the black diamond’s spin.

“You…are…very…very sleepy…you…your eyelids are…are…very heavy…,” Kelli was saying.

Her arm dropped several inches even as she managed to keep the yellow sapphire moving back and forth.

“Your mind is almost completely blank now Kelli…it is slowing down…you are surrounded by the comforting darkness…seeing only the diamond…hearing only my voice…your thoughts slowing…slowing…you can no longer think, only listen to my voice and obey it…obey me…slowing more and more…slowing, and…stop! Your mind is frozen, blank and empty…,” Hope said as she struggled to keep her heavy eyelids from closing.

Kelli froze, her blue eyes going wide as the diamond filled her vision and her mind simply stopped. Her pendant slipped from her hand and fell to the stage floor.

She was hypnotized.

With an effort, Hope opened her eyes wide and shook off her near-trance.

Then she smiled evilly.

“Can you hear me Kelli?” Hope asked, replacing her pendant around her neck.

“Yes,” the hypnotized beauty replied.

“Wonderful. Listen very carefully…,” Hope began.

She proceeded to deepen Kelli’s trance, then stripped away her free will and made her completely unable to resist Hope’s orders.

Finally, she made Kelli aware with a loud snap.

The blonde hypnotist awoke from her trance with a start.

“Shit,” Kelli muttered.

Hope smiled.

“Is everyone ready for a good time at Kelli’s expense?” she asked the crowd.

The audience erupted in cheers and applause.

Beth was ecstatic, clapping enthusiastically for her daughter.

Faith and Liliana applauded as well as Hope waved up at them with a beaming smile.

After the crowed settled down a bit Hope turned to Kelli.

“Let’s get you out of that dress and those shoes. You will strip naked Kelli,” she commanded.

Kelli flushed red with embarrassment as she began to remove her clothing. A moment later she stood on stage naked, her spectacularly fit body on full display.

“You really are beautiful Kelli. You are going to find that your mind is very open to my voice, completely receptive to my suggestions. I want you to spread your legs, and raise your arms above your head,” Hope commanded.

Kelli obeyed, widening her stance and raising her arms to cheers from the audience.

Hope walked around her slowly, ogling her shaved pussy, sexy ass and lovely tits.

“You are so sexy. And horny. You are growing hornier by the second, becoming more and more aroused with every word I speak. Can you feel it Kelli?” She asked.

Kelli flushed.

“Yes!” she gasped.

Hope turned and gave the crowd an exaggerated wink.

“Poor Kelli,” Faith said with a chuckle, her smirk indicating she didn’t feel sorry for her sister’s opponent in the slightest.

Both Beth and Liliana smiled approvingly.

“Very good! That’s it, hornier and hornier. Now focus on your pussy. Feel the arousal building as I speak. When I say “lick”, you will feel a tongue plunging into your pussy and send waves of pleasure through your body…lick,” Hope said with a grin.

Kelli gasped.

“Oh fuck,” she said.

Hope laughed.

“Indeed, dear. Now, you may not cum without my permission. When I allow you to cum you will awaken from your trance. Now be a good girl and feel the tongue lick you again,” she said.

Kelli gasped again, a moan escaping her lips.

Lick…that’s it dear. Feel it…the almost unbearable pleasure ripping through your body…lick…can you feel it, Kelli?” Hope asked.

“Yes…yes! Oh!” Kelli shrieked.

She’d begun to sweat; she closed her eyes, trembling as waves of pleasure crashed through her.

“Excellent. Now in addition to the tongue…lick…you can feel a mouth sucking at your tits…first your left, then your right and back…nibbling at your nipples…sucking…while the tongue continues…lick…you are so fucking horny now, so aroused…you can hardly stand it…your pussy is being licked, your titties sucked…you can feel it…,” Hope continued, smiling at her plaything.

“Oh fuck…oh my god…please…mmmm…yes…make it stop,” Kelli begged.

She was shaking, her eyes closed tightly as she became intolerably aroused, trapped just short of orgasm.

“No…feel the lick…feel your titties being sucked on hard…and now a pair of hands on your ass…massaging as the tongue continues to lick…then a rock-hard cock sliding slowly into your asshole…thrusting slowly…in conjunction with the tongue…lick…the mouth sucking and nibbling on your tits…you love being ass-fucked…lick…,” Hope suggested gleefully.

Kelli let out a choked gurgle which progressed to a long, low moan and then became a scream as intense pleasure overwhelmed her.

She was shaking and sweating, tears running down her face and her hips bucking as if she were being fucked in her ass.

Hope watched with satisfaction as Kelli cried and begged for release.

The victorious hypnotist sauntered away, walking across the stage.

Just before heading backstage Hope paused.

“Cum my little slut Kelli. Cum harder than you ever have before,” she said loudly over her shoulder.

Kelli let out a scream of ecstasy as she orgasmed violently.

The naked blonde fell to the stage floor, convulsing with pleasure as she finally released. She lay moaning and sobbing as she every muscle in her body spasmed, lesser waves of pleasure rippling through her like aftershocks following an earthquake.

The audience cheered and clapped; some chanted Hope’s name as her name moved up to third on the ranking board, behind Ava Gold and Peggy McBride, the number two and one contenders behind club Champion Lady Casey.

“That was wonderful! Thank you Liliana,” Beth said happily.

“It is my pleasure. Hope still has much to learn, but her dueling skills are advancing quickly,” Liliana replied with satisfaction.

Hope joined them in the box a few moments later, hugging first her mother, then her sister and her mentor.

“Well done! I am so proud of you! I know Liliana has been tough on you, but that is what I felt you needed,” Beth said to her daughter.

Hope smiled.

“Thank you mother. High Mistress Liliana is a wonderful teacher,” she said.

“Nice job, little sis,” Faith added, smiling at her sister.

Hope grinned.

“You’re next,” she said with a wink.

Faith laughed.

“Bring it bitch. Come on, let’s go get a drink. Mother and High Mistress Liliana need to talk in private. Don’t look at me like that, Mother. I know watching Hope was only part of the reason that you came to Boise; the “Supreme Council” is getting out of hand and it is time they were dealt with,” Faith said, raising an eyebrow at Beth.

Beth and Liliana both laughed.

“She really is sharp, Beth. You should be proud,” Liliana said.

“I am very proud of both my girls. Alright you two, go celebrate. Don’t fucking get pregnant. I will see you both in the morning,” Beth said, waving at her daughters.

“Mother!” Hope said, rolling her eyes.

Unlike her sister, she was a lesbian and only had sex with women.

Faith chuckled.

“Come on little sis,” she said, taking her sister’s hand and leading her from the VIP box.

After the young women had gone, both Beth and Liliana grew serious.

“So, the High Conclave is going to do something about this ridiculous “Supreme Council”, right?” Beth asked.

“Indeed we are. That is why I asked you here. I need you to look after our interests and Arthur while I am gone,” Liliana replied.

Beth nodded.

“No problem. I take it all five of you are going to deal with this together?” she asked.

“Yes we are. Those cunts won’t know what hit them,” Liliana replied with conviction.

Beth sipped her wine thoughtfully.

“Excellent. It is about time; those bitches have made trouble for me twice in the past month, and cost me a couple million dollars. They need to be stepped on hard,” she said.

Liliana chuckled.

“They have no idea how out of their depth they are. Charissa and Helena will be here soon, and we are meeting at midnight to discuss exactly how we are going to destroy this ridiculous “Supreme Council” of hypnodommes,” she said.

The Supreme Council was a group of True Hypnotists who had begun asserting themselves in recent months, claiming to be the authority in the hypnotism community while attacking the assets and holdings of powerful hypnodommes.

Now they had drawn the attention and the ire of the High Conclave.

“Excellent. Part of me wishes I could go with you. I understand the High Conclave needs to do this as a show of force, to remind everyone in the community who is in charge. And I need to keep an eye on things here with both you and Gillian gone. Just give them my regards. Especially Marie Gallagher,” Beth replied.

“You have my word. I will bring her back to you as a trophy or a pet,” Liliana promised.

“That would be lovely,” Beth said with a grin.

The two mighty hypnotists clinked their wineglasses together.

At midnight, The High Conclave gathered.

They were in a special conference room on The Spiral’s twenty-first floor. It was very large, with thick luxurious burgundy carpet, a full bar and a long exquisitely crafted wooden table with a dozen extremely comfortable high-backed custom-built chairs around it. A large window looked out over the city, and the walls were covered with burgundy and gold tapestries.

Above on the wall behind the head of the table was a large, magnificent painting of Hypnothea. It depicted the beautiful red-haired goddess as she stood naked in a grassy field, a simple green dolomite pendant dangling from her outstretched arm on a leather cord as if she was hypnotizing the viewer. Behind her knelt two naked men, dazed expressions on their faces and cocks erect. Before her were a pair of naked women on their hands and knees as they worshipped her feet.

Around the table sat the five members of The High Conclave in glamorous elegance, their various thralls and slaves standing along the walls awaiting their mistress’s commands.

Below the painting sat High Mistress Charissa, the head of The High Conclave. It was her responsibility to direct the Conclave’s meetings, keeping them on track and focused. She had flown in from California several hours earlier, and had arrived at the meeting looking radiant as always. Her short blonde hair was stylishly layered, her makeup minimal, just enough to accentuate her natural beauty, while her big blue eyes twinkled with her quicksilver intelligence. She wore a long strapless white gown with a very high slit up one side. Impressive sapphire earrings dangled from her ears, adding a splash of color to her ensemble. Around her neck was a long, fine white-gold chain with a huge emerald-cut diamond pendant on the end of it. The gemstone rested between her magnificent cleavage. Charissa wore a white gold ring with a huge white opal on her left middle finger; the gem dissipated magic that targeted the wearer. Her long fingernails were in a french manicure, and she wore sexy white sandals with five-inch stiletto heels that made the five-ten Charissa seem like a giant. Her toenails were white, and she wore a platinum and diamond toe ring on her left middle toe along with a simple gold band on her right second toe.

To Charissa’s left sat High Mistress Gillian. The Irish master hypnotist was wearing a long, deep purple evening gown that complemented her spectacular figure perfectly. It had had thin straps and short slits up each side, and it shimmered when Gillian moved. She wore sultry purple eyeshadow, her green eyes sparkling and her fair skin flawless as always. Her full pouty lips were a deep maroon. Long, elegant chandelier-style diamond earrings hung from her earlobes, and around her neck was her favorite antique gold pocket-watch. Her fingernails were iridescent, shifting back and forth between a metallic green and purple when she moved her hands. Around her left thumb was a plain platinum band, and on her right ring finger a white gold ring set with a large pink sapphire. She wore strappy black four-inch sandals, her toenails painted a deep midnight purple. She wore a gold shamrock toe ring on her left middle toe, while on her right second toe was a silver claddagh.

Beside Gillian was High Mistress Jing-Mei. The stunningly beautiful Chinese hypnodomme was wearing a short sexy black halter V-neck dress. She wore minimal makeup beyond dark eyeshadow, her natural beauty and fit, toned body requiring little enhancement. Her dark eyes were both intense and inviting, and a slight smirk continually played at the corners of her soft lips. She had on large emerald and diamond earrings, and a huge teardrop shaped emerald hung on a gold chain around her neck. Her fingernails were black, and she had on gunmetal grey fingernail polish. Her black platform sandals had five-inch heels and thin diamond-encrusted straps, and her toenails were perfectly painted a shimmering dark green. On her right middle toe was a gold and emerald toe ring, identical to the one her sister Jayde always wore.

On Charissa’s right was High Mistress Liliana. The seductive and gorgeous Brazilian hypnodomme was dressed the most simply of the group, wearing bare-shouldered, figure-hugging ankle-length red gown. Her favorite ruby and diamond pendant hung around her neck, and her long dark hair was loose, cascading down her back and adorned with colorful fresh flowers. Her makeup tastefully done by one of her slaves, she wore red lipstick and was barefoot, her finger and toenails deep red.

Beside Liliana was the youngest of the group, High Mistress Helena. The Swedish hypnodomme was wearing a long blue and silver horizontally-striped dress, her blonde hair in a french braid. She had a spectacular athletic figure and large, exquisite breasts. Her makeup was flawless, perfectly accentuating her incredible natural beauty. Her big sapphire blue eyes were dazzling, her perfect radiant smile completely disarming. Helena wore large sapphire earrings, and a huge Aquamarine solitaire pendant hung on a gold chain around her neck. Her long fingernails were silver, save the nail on each of her ring fingers which were painted light blue and studded with chips of diamond; she wore a gold and sapphire ring on her left ring finger, and a gold bracelet on her right wrist. She had on sky-high tan wedge sandals, her toenails light blue with silver tips.

In front of each hypnotist was a crystal wineglass filled with an incredibly expensive and rare red, a vintage from a vineyard and winery that Charissa had recently purchased; she had brought the wine as a gift to share with the conclave. Beside each wine glass there was a pair of chocolate truffles that had been flown in next-day-air from an extremely exclusive chocolatier in Sweden and cost nearly two dollars apiece, courtesy of Helena.

“Well don’t you all look fabulous as usual. Thank you for being here, I know we are all very busy,” Charissa said after they were all comfortably seated at the table.

The five powerful hypnotists were not often all in the same room; video conferencing made meeting while they were in different corners of the world much more convenient.

The entire Conclave sitting together in person radiated a palpable energy that spoke to those around them of the sheer power the five women possessed.

“Not too busy to deal with these ridiculous lesser hypnodommes who believe they can challenge us,” Liliana replied, sipping her wine.

Gillian, Jing-Mei and Helena each nodded in agreement. A group calling themselves the “Supreme Council of Hypnotists” had become increasingly active, and had raided assets all over the United States belonging to various powerful hypnotists.

Their actions were a direct challenge to the authority of the High Conclave.

“Yes, we must respond with swift and decisive retribution. The True Hypnotism community is watching, and our reputations are at stake as well as our organizations,” Gillian said.

“How did they get so powerful so quickly?” Jing-Mei inquired.

She bit into a truffle, chewing it slowly and savoring its incredible flavor.

“The short answer is Marie Gallagher. She is an up-jumped hypnotherapist with delusions of grandeur. However, she is very intelligent and a powerful hypnotist. She has recruited four other highly motivated hypnotists to join her attempt to take over the True Hypnotism community. Each one has skills, powers and assets that are useful to Marie’s power grab. She is executing very specific goals intended to destabilize established hypnotists’ organizations as well as turn them against each other. She led a raid on on of my holdings and left evidence that Liliana was behind it. I almost fell for it, and was planning retribution when my dear Klas figured out it was a setup,” Helena replied.

“Fortunately, most of the dommes Marie has attempted to manipulate have not been taken in by her schemes. A few minor skirmishes have taken place, and some of her lower-tier targets have been eliminated, enslaved by her or joined her willingly. Those whose organizations she has attacked include myself, Liliana, Beth Grant, Angelique, Helena and Judy Collins. There are others as well, and evidence she plans to go after Goddess Donna and Domina Peggy,” Charissa said.

Helena snorted.

“We should let her take on those two; their little “conclaves” are ridiculous. They are out of their league and causing trouble. Or we should crush them ourselves,” she said.

Her comment drew icy looks from Gillian, Jing-Mei and Charissa. Liliana smirked and nodded in agreement.

“Domina Peggy’s group has done nothing hostile toward us. Goddess Donna is reckless and stupid, but she has not done anything to warrant our retribution—yet,” Gillian replied casually in her Irish accent.

“Of course High Mistress Gillian. I am simply…concerned by all these groups springing up and competing for power. It is going to make things chaotic in the community going forward,” Helena replied, sipping her wine.

“I agree that it is troublesome, but groups and alliances forming is inevitable. The True Hypnotism community has grown the past two decades, and so have advancements in technology. We are able to control more and more territory, wealth and and assets more easily; therefore we need bigger organizations and more associates rather than just hypnotized slaves. We must adapt and make certain the High Conclave remains respected,” Charissa said.

“Respected and feared. This pathetic “Supreme Council” must be destroyed, its members dominated and humiliated harshly as examples of what happens when you cross us,” Liliana said haughtily.

Before any of the others at the table could reply, the conference room’s door opened.

Both Spiral security guards who had been standing outside were sprawled on the floor, fast asleep.

The members of the High Conclave were surprised when they recognized the figure that stepped over them and came striding into the room.

It was Annika Pemberton.

The Archdomina.

“Greetings Mistresses of the High Conclave. I apologize for the interruption, and request permission to join your meeting,” she said formally with a hint of a British accent.

Nika dressed in her typical fashion, topless and barefoot with a long green skirt. Her silvery blonde hair was in a single long braid, her finger and toenails dark green. Her dolomite pendant, very similar to the one Hypnothea wielded in the painting on the wall, hung around her neck. Though obviously far from young, she was beautiful and sexy; she moved with a confident and easy grace, her body fit and toned.

Charissa, Liliana and Jing-Mei each rose and took a knee beside their chair in a show of complete respect for the woman before them.

Gillian and Helena remained seated, both wearing serious and slightly defiant expressions.

“It would an honor for you to join us, Archdomina,” Charissa replied formally.

Nika smiled and nodded.

“Thank you High Mistresses,” she said.

Nika walked slowly past the table toward a seat at the far end opposite Charissa’s chair.

Behind her two of her Devoted entered; the beautiful red-haired Bridget, dressed similarly to Nika in a long blue skirt, and the sexy Spanish Maya who was naked. Both Devoted were clearly hypnotized, as they often were when acting as direct bodyguards for the Archdomina; the trances they were in heightened both their awareness and physical prowess, allowing them to be far more efficient and skilled protectors.

As Nika moved toward the end of the table, both Gillian and Helena felt a slight pressure in their minds; the pressure rapidly grew into an urge to take a knee in respect of The Archdomina, and the urge quickly became a compulsion.

To their surprise, both defiant hypnodommes found themselves taking a knee beside their chairs like their fellow Conclave members.

Against their wills.

Somehow Nika had used her very presence to compel them to respectfully submit.

The Archdomina smirked slightly as she sat, Bridget and Maya standing behind her.

“Please be seated as my equals,” Nika said formally.

The members of the High Conclave rose and retook their seats.

“Archdomina Annika, welcome to this meeting of the High Conclave. You have the floor,” Charissa said.

She flashed her dazzling smile, having no issue with the powerful hypnodomme’s arrival; in fact, she was excited to hear what the legendary hypnodomme had to say.

Jing-Mei too smiled, while Liliana looked casually interested.

Gillian scowled slightly, and Helena’s expression was a combination of surprise and irritation.

Both were obviously annoyed by The Archdomina’s arrival and her ability compel them to kneel.

The Archdomina smiled and nodded in acknowledgement of Charissa’s welcome.

“I agree completely with what High Mistress Liliana said just before I interrupted you. By tradition, The Archdomina and The High Conclave were separate entities, recognized as having authority to jointly govern the True Hypnotism community in an attempt to enforce some semblance of rules and organization, and keep the normals from aligning against us in an organized fashion. However, in recent years the community had grown and become more active, and fewer and fewer hypnotists recognize and respect our authority. I will admit, much of it is my fault as well as my predecessor’s. I have grown complacent, even lazy,” Nika began.

The assembled High Conclave members exchanged glances, expressions of surprise as well as curious interest on their faces.

“We are all guilty of having spent more time pursuing personal agendas and vendettas than working for the good of the True Hypnotism community. Even opposing one another at times, even if we treat that as more of a game or rivalry,” Liliana said neutrally.

Jing-Mei nodded in agreement, while Gillian’s scowl deepened. Helena smiled wryly, and Charissa look solemn.

“That is true, High Mistress Liliana. As an example, the recent difficulty in selecting a new member was avoidable. There was a system to name a replacement High Mistress in place, but it had not been followed. I trust each of you has selected a successor and noted it in the traditional fashion, should the need arise to confirm a new member on the Conclave?” Nika asked.

One of the Archdomina’s traditional responsibilities was to monitor the High Conclave’s membership and confirm a member’s replacement.

“We have, Archdomina. If you would like, I will get the envelopes to you for safekeeping as tradition warrants,” Charissa said.

Nika nodded her approval.

“Thank you High Mistress Charissa. I would be honored to do so. I would rather not see rats like Arthur Winston attempting to manipulate The High Conclave for his own personal gain,” she said.

Her comment drew nods from Charissa and Gillian, though Liliana scowled slightly.

“So your purpose here is to reestablish some of the traditional leadership of the True Hypnotism community, Archdomina?” Gillian asked politely.

There was the slightest hint of a challenge in her voice.

Nika chuckled.

“Indeed. I was pleased to hear that you were coming together to crush this so-called Supreme Council, and I realized that it was time for me to actively assist you in establishing a more orderly community,” she replied.

Gillian inclined her head slightly in acknowledgement.

“Are you going to accompany us, Archdomina?” Helena asked politely.

Nika shook her head.

“No, young one. As much as I would enjoy the honor of fighting and dominating at your sides, I have other responsibilities. Dealing with those who overstep is precisely what you should do; the five of you are incredibly powerful, and I am certain the Supreme Council will be no match for you. It will send a wonderful and powerful message to the True Hypnotism community, the High Conclave working together to unleash your skills on those who have displeased us, humiliating and destroying them,” she replied with a smile.

Helena nodded, smiling at the Archdomina’s complement.

“You are talking about us ruling…truly ruling the community again. You and the High Conclave together,” Jing-Mei said with a raised eyebrow.

Nika nodded.

“The Archdomina, The High Conclave…and the Adjudicators,” she said.

Gillian and Liliana both frowned; Helena kept her expression neutral, and Jing-Mei looked curious.

Charissa nodded slowly.

“You want to bring back The Three?” she asked.

“I do. With your blessing, of course,” Nika replied.

“Naming Adjudicators is the right of the Archdomina,” Charissa said calmly.

Her face was rigid, as if carved from ice.

She was clearly concerned about her companions on The Conclave’s potential reaction to both The Archdomina’s arrival and what she was proposing.

“And approving Adjudicators is the right of The High Conclave,” Gillian added.

Nika nodded her agreement.

“Forgive me, but who are The Adjudicators?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Think of them as…the Judicial branch to our Legislative and The Archdomina’s Executive,” Charissa explained.

“They are more like the judge, jury and executioners,” Gillian said dryly.

Liliana nodded.

“The last group of Adjudicators grew very powerful and nearly took over the whole hypnotism community…and caused exceptional chaos along the way,” she said.

“That was decades ago; my predecessor failed as a leader, and allowed the Adjudicators to overstep. The members of the High Conclave at the time were too weak and disorganized to reign them in. I don’t believe you will have that problem, and I pledge to do things properly as well,” Nika said.

“So the Adjudicators would be doing what we are about to do? Taking out The Supreme Council?” Helena asked.

“Precisely. On my order, with your approval. It would save your time for more important matters, like making policy,” Nika replied.

“It sounds like a good system…,” Jing-Mei said neutrally.

She was trying not to appear biased, as a former student of the Archdomina.

In truth, she approved of such organization and structure.

“They are spies and assassins,” Liliana said with disdain.

Helena nodded, as did Gillian.

“They act in that capacity as required, yes,” Nika agreed.

“I don’t see any reason not to revive the old system; it will go a long way to bringing order to the expanding community, and protecting it as well,” Charissa said.

“Who chooses the Adjudicators?” Liliana asked, skepticism in her voice.

“I do. And the High Conclave must approve each one by a majority vote. Once The Three are established, they will work for the good of the True Hypnotism community as a whole. They can be unleashed at the order of myself, or The High Conclave with a majority vote. However, I can veto their deployment by The Conclave, which you can override with an unanimous vote. You can veto my deployment of an Adjudicator with a simple majority vote,” Nika explained.

“The Adjudicators traditionally can investigate and punish treason among the High Conclave at their own discretion,” Gillian said sourly.

“With The Archdomina’s oversight, yes. I don’t see an issue with that; there have been plenty of examples of High Mistresses going rogue and trying to take over,” Nika said.

“That is true. In addition, there will always be hypnodommes who refuse to be governed, who want more and more power and will oppose us at every turn,” Gillian allowed thoughtfully.

“You said they will work for the good of the community; how?” Helena asked.

Nika smiled.

“Wonderful question, young one. The Adjudicators primarily watch and listen, and they report to both The Archdomina and The High Conclave. For example, if they find evidence that a hypnodomme is colluding with The Anti-Hypnotist Alliance, such activity would be reported so we can act on it. Another example would be degenerates like The Master making a power grab; they could help us take him out before he gets to the point he is at now,” she explained.

“I see,” Helena said, nodding.

“Archdomina, I respectfully suggest we table this until we return from dealing with The Supreme Council,” Charissa said politely.

“I agree wholeheartedly, High Mistress Charissa. This will require your unanimous approval, and I will respect your decision. I merely wanted to propose the idea while I was here. My main reason for coming was to wish you luck, and tell you I am very impressed you have decided to work together to properly punish these upstarts. It has renewed my faith in the possibility of an orderly True Hypnotism community. You are beautiful, very powerful women and have my full support,” Nika said with a genuinely affectionate smile.

A powerful feeling of peace and goodwill washed over the assembled High Mistresses. Their bodies tingled slightly with excitement at Nika’s praise, and they each found themselves feeling warm and slightly aroused, including Gillian and Helena despite their skepticism of Nika.

All five of them could not resist smiling as The Archdomina’s praise gave them a subtle euphoric feeling of confidence and satisfaction.

“Thank you Archdomina,” Charissa said.

“Thank you,” Jing-Mei said, smiling at Nika.

Liliana, Gillian and Helena also acknowledged The Archdomina’s praise with nods and quiet “thank you’s”.

“Well this has been lovely, but I have taken up enough of your time. Perhaps we can reconvene at my estate in ten days? I would love to have you all as my guests so we can discuss the future and you can cast your vote on bringing back the Adjudicators,” Nika said.

“I would be honored,” Jing-Mei responded first.

“As would I,” Charissa agreed.

“I will be there as well,” Liliana said, nodding.

“That sounds lovely,” Helena said.

Gillian smiled, locking eyes with Nika.

The two women stared at one another for a few heartbeats.

“Agreed,” Gillian finally said, blinking first.

Nika nodded with satisfaction and rose.

“Thank you again, High Mistresses. It has been been wonderful talking with you, and I look forward to hosting you in ten days. May Hypnothea bless you or enslave you,” she said.

The Archdomina performed a curtsy to The High Conclave, a traditional gesture of respect.

The five High Mistresses once again rose and took a knee beside their chairs as Nika strode from the room, her two Devoted following.

Again, both Gillian and Helena tried to resist kneeling, and again both were utterly compelled to do so by hypnotic energy radiating from The Archdomina.

After the powerful hypnodomme departed, the High Mistresses retook their seats.

“That was…interesting,” Gillian said dryly.

“Indeed; although I must admit, The Archdomina’s proposal is intriguing as well,” Liliana allowed.

Helena nodded.

“I agree. A unified front will make it easier to deal with The Master,” she said.

“I agree,” Jing-Mei said with a nod.

Charissa was thoughtful.

“I am cautiously optimistic. However, we have to carefully consider all angles. The True Hypnotism community is large, and growing. If we decide to proceed with The Archdomina’s plan, we will be openly declaring our rule. It will invite a lot of challenges, create a lot of enemies,” she said.

Gillian snorted.

“I for one am skeptical…but we already have enemies and challenges. The “Supreme Council” for one. If we crush them utterly and then formally announce the reestablishment of triad of The Archdomina, High Conclave and The Adjudicators it will go a long way to cowing potential troublemakers before they act. It is definitely worth considering. I would be willing to try it on a trial basis,” she said.

“I agree, we should proceed slowly and cautiously. However, as it has been stated we have the AHA, H.A.D., The Master, The Supreme Council, The Scintillating Six and Goddess knows who else all vying for power or to destroy the True Hypnotism community. I think Nika’s —The Archdomina’s—proposal has merit,” Jing-Mei said.

“I think we can agree then, we will meet at The Archdomina’s estate in ten days for a retreat; we can discuss all the pros and cons and the minutia of her proposal in depth and hold a vote. For now, we have a mission to plan. Agreed?” Charissa asked.

The other High Mistresses nodded their assent.

Charissa picked up a remote control from the table and pressed a button.

A curtain on the wall raised, revealing a large television.

Charissa pressed another button, and an overhead picture of a large, luxurious estate appeared.

“This is the five-acre property on which Marie Gallagher has established the Supreme Council’s base of operations. According to my information, the five members of their little club will all be here together in two days. This is their leader, Marie Gallagher,” she began.

A picture of a short, fit and sexy brunette woman in her early forties appeared on the screen. She had hazel eyes and was dressed in a simple blue and purple striped sundress and sky-high black platform sandals. She wore dangling sapphire earrings, and visible on her right middle finger was an enormous ten-carat sapphire, set on platinum band encrusted with small diamonds; it was easily worth almost two-hundred-thousand dollars. Marie’s makeup was perfect and elegant, and her finger and toenails were metallic purple.

“Marie is a former hypnotherapist and motivational speaker. She developed a talent for true hypnotism and has been on a quest for power ever since. She is a raging egomaniac, even for a hypnodomme, and is very organized and extremely ruthless. She had done an admittedly impressive job rapidly building her organization, and has a large number of slaves and goons in her service. Note the sapphire ring on her right hand; it is her preferred hypnotic focus and she is very adept at channelling hypnotic energy through it,” Charissa continued.

Gillian, Jing-Mei, Helena and Liliana listen carefully as Charissa introduced them to Marie’s four main accomplices, showing them a picture and giving a brief background about each one.

First was Misty Harris, a tall stunningly beautiful blonde former swimsuit model from Florida who had become a stage hypnotist before discovering her talent for true hypnotism. She her specialty was mass hypnotism, and she was a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Next was Jenna Winn, a short curvy woman in her late twenties with auburn hair and blue eyes to go with a radiant, disarming smile. A powerful hypnotist as well as a witch, Jenna was skilled in focusing her power through crystals. She was also an unapologetic white supremacist who had worked with the Ku Klux Klan and other similar organizations.

After Jenna came Regan Swann, an attractive British woman of fifty. She was five-seven and a bit overweight; she had shoulder-length dark brown hair and green eyes to go with a smirk that promised mischief. Regan was a master of rapid inductions as well as using sexual domination and humiliation to utterly break her victims.

Finally, there was Elle Woods. A diminutive woman with fiery red hair, she was five-two and had green eyes. A trained hypnotherapist like Marie, Elle had discovered her power five years earlier and had been dominating and enslaving her clients ever since, using them as sex slaves and taking their wealth and possessions for her own. An expert hypno-duelist, Elle had run afoul of the AHA and would have been killed if not for Marie, who rescued her. Elle had been Marie’s right-hand woman ever since.

Charissa had gathered an impressive amount of intelligence on the “Supreme Council”.

“Marie and her cohorts are a powerful and effective group; they had many allies, slaves and minions. They are motivated and committed to seizing as much power as possible,” she said, concluding her presentation.

Not one of the High Mistresses were impressed in the slightest.

“A true pack of upstarts,” Gillian commented.

Liliana nodded.

“Peasants who need to be punished harshly and put in their place,” she said, drawing nods from her colleagues.

The High Mistresses proceeded to come up with a plan to destroy The Supreme Council; they were united in their resolve and desire to dominate and humiliate their common enemies, and they used their considerable intellect and experience to collectively decide how best to use their skills and minions.

They made a terrifyingly formidable team.

It was just after two in the morning when the meeting ended; the High Conclave had agreed they and their entourages would take Charissa’s private jet to Denver together the next evening.

After saying goodnight to one another, each of the five High Mistresses went their separate ways for the night.

Gillian checked on her peacefully sleeping daughter Piper before climbing into her her own bed and quickly falling asleep; a veteran of many mercenary contracts, she knew the value of getting sleep when she could before a mission.

Helena went to Club Entranced accompanied by Klas, and a short time later was dancing to the pulsing music as she surveyed the crowd like a predator looking for a man, woman or couple worthy of hypnotizing and taking into her bed.

Jing-Mei was delighted and unsurprised when she found Nika waiting for her in her suite’s living room. The two women embraced before sitting on the couch so they could catch up.

Charissa had been disappointed to find out that Domina Peggy was out of town when she had arrived, so instead of visiting her friend she went to Arthur Winston’s apartment; while they could hardly stand each other, they often had great sex when they were in the same town. Within five minutes after entering Arthur’s penthouse, he had entered her; Charissa was unceremoniously bent over his bed, shrieking with pleasure while he fucked her vigorously, pulling her hair and smacking her ass.

Liliana sent Jack to get some sleep, then went to Beth Grant’s suite and rang the bell. A moment later a young and extremely fit naked male slave with short blonde hair and blue eyes opened the door.

“Mistress Liliana to see Mistress Beth,” she said.

“One moment Mistress,” the slave said politely, closing the door.

He opened it a moment later.

“Please come in. Mistress Beth is in her bedroom down the hall. I am at your disposal if you require anything Mistress Liliana,” the slave said.

Liliana didn’t acknowledge him as she stepped inside. She let her dress fall to the floor, her bare feet making no noise on the carpet as she strode down the hall.She walked into Beth’s bedroom without knocking.

“Hello dear,” Beth said, her mismatched eyes twinkling.

She was naked, sitting casually on the end of her bed with her legs crossed and her hair tousled.

Kneeling beside the bed was a handsome young man with short dark hair and a very pretty young woman with long blonde hair; both were naked and disheveled, with leather slave collars around their necks.

Both wore the blank, dazed expressions indicating they were deeply hypnotized.

“I hope I am not interrupting,” Liliana said with a grin, striking a sexy pose of her own.

Beth laughed.

“Not at all. I was hoping you would stop by. I have just been getting warmed up; you are the main event,” she said slyly, gesturing at the slaves.

Liliana smiled.

“I appreciate that,” she said as she gracefully moved to sit beside Beth on the bed.

“I trust your meeting was productive?” Beth asked, running her hand over Liliana’s thigh.

“Indeed it was. I will tell you about it…later,” Liliana replied, casually fondling Beth’s tits.

Beth grinned and nodded.

She turned her attention to the hypnotized couple beside the bed.

“Go away. When you step outside my suite you will awaken and feel extremely grateful you had the opportunity to worship and serve me tonight,” she commanded the two kneeling slaves with a dismissive gesture.

“Yes Mistress,” the couple said together.

They quickly rose and left the room as hypnodommes shared a passionate kiss.

To Be Continued