The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The High Conclave vs. The Supreme Council, Part Two: Confrontation

The High Conclave make their move against The Supreme Council

Kristen walked through the Boise airport, a very full blue backpack slung over her shoulder. She had already checked in for her flight, and had her ticket and boarding pass in her hand.

Almost nineteen, she was a beautiful young woman. Standing five-three, she had shoulder-length blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes to go with an athletic cheerleader’s body. She had an astonishingly pretty face, with high sculpted cheekbones, pouty full lips and perfect white teeth.

Kristen was wearing a snug, long-sleeved sky-blue top and very short white shorts. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, and she had on a pair of thin white flip-flops. Her skin was flawless, her makeup perfectly enhancing her natural beauty. A small diamond stud sparkled on the left side of her nose, and she wore small, thick gold hoop earrings. On each thumb was a gold band, and silver rings set with with aquamarines, turquoise and tourmaline adorned her index fingers and right ring finger. Her fingernails were long and perfectly painted in a midnight blue french manicure. Her toenails were painted white, and she wore a delicate gold anklet around her right ankle along with a gold toe ring set with a tiny sapphire on her right second toe.

Kristen was a smart, quick-witted, sexy and mature young woman who could easily pass for twenty-five. A senior in high-school, she had been a member of the cheerleading squad, on the swim team, and senior class vice president. Kristen was also an honor student with little effort, and had trained in gymnastics, as well as in Judo from a young age at her father’s insistence.

Kristen got in the long line of people waiting to go through security. She sighed, impatient; the line was moving slowly, and she was eager to board her plane.

Normally she would have passed the time looking at her cellphone, but she had thrown it into the back of a passing pickup truck as she got into a cab to go the airport.

Kristen wanted anyone tracking her iPhone to follow it in the wrong direction.

Since she didn’t have her phone was people-watching as she waited in the excruciatingly slow line.

Not having her phone in her hand turned out to be fortuitous.

Kristen spotted a female police officer walking toward her, her expression serious.

“Fuck,” Kristen said quietly.

She stepped out of line and walked quickly away from the security checkpoint, past a busy bar toward the auxiliary check-in area.

Glancing back, Kristen saw that the policewoman was indeed following her; the officer paused to speak into her radio; Kristen cursed again and ducked into a small women’s bathroom hoping it was empty.

By sheer luck, there was one woman inside, a chubby middle-aged lady who was washing her hands. Kristen waited patiently for her to leave, then dropped her bag and stood in the middle of the floor in front of the stalls, facing the bathroom’s doors.

The policewoman entered the bathroom a moment later.

She was perhaps thirty-five, with short dark red hair and grey eyes.

Fit and reasonably attractive, her name tag read “Olsen”.

“Looking for me, officer?” Kristen asked with a smirk.

“Kristen Stratton, you are under arrest,” Officer Olsen said without preamble.

Kristen laughed.

“I don’t think so,” she said.

Officer Olsen narrowed her eyes.

“Don’t add resisting arrest to the charges, young lady. Turn around,” she said, reaching for her handcuffs.

“You need to relax, officer. Relax and…look into my eyes,” Kristen said in a powerful compelling voice.

She opened her incredible blue eyes wide, staring hard at the policewoman.

Officer Olsen gasped in astonishment as she met Kristin’s gaze.

The young woman’s eyes seemed to shine, gold swirling amongst the blue and riveting the policewoman’s gaze to them.

“I…what…?” Officer Olsen asked, feeling energy flowing from Kristen’s eyes into her.

“That’s it, look deeper…keep looking…deeper…as you listen to my voice…you cannot look away…you must keep looking and listening…relaxing more with my every word…,” Kristen continued.

Her voice seemed to resonate inside Officer Olsen’s head, compelling her to look and listen.

The blue and gold continued to swirl in Kristen’s eyes; the policewoman grunted in surprise and frustration as she tried to tear her gaze away and found she could not.

Her body began to tingle, the tension leaving her muscles as she indeed started to relax.

“Wait, stop…stop! You are…under…under arrest,” Officer Olsen stammered.

She pulled her handcuffs from her belt.

“That’s it, just keep looking deeper into my eyes and listening to my soothing voice, relaxing more and more…those handcuffs are very heavy…too heavy to hold onto…drop them now officer…,” Kristen said firmly.

Again her voice seemed to resonate inside Officer’s Olsen’s mind.

The handcuffs clattered to the floor.

“How…I…what…stop…,” the policewoman stammered.

The tingling increased, spreading throughout her entire body.

Kristen’s eyes were all she could see, the teen’s voice all she could hear.

“You are so relaxed…sinking deeper into my eyes and relaxing more and more…listening to my words…listening…and obeying…relaxing deeper…all your worries and cares fading….listening to my voice…almost totally relaxed now…your thoughts and desires fading away…the stress and tension leaving your body…you will listen and obey…listen…and obey…my words becoming your thoughts as you listen…and obey,”Kristen purred.

Officer Olsen’s eyes went wide and her shoulders slumped.

“Obey…,” she mumbled.

The young blonde smirked.

“Yes, very good officer. Just let yourself sink deeper into the wonderful, peaceful relaxation…deeper with every word I speak. You will obey me, you must obey my commands and accept my suggestions. They will become your own thoughts…you have none of your own…no thoughts or desires… You are deeply relaxed…you cannot resist me. You are completely in my power now. You are my slave,” Kristen said.

A sigh escaped Officer’s Olsen’s lips, and her mouth hung open; she could no longer think without Kristen’s direction.

The young hypnotist immediately reached out and removed the Officer’s body cameral, stuffing it into her bag.

Kristen knew she had to act quickly; the policewoman had radioed in, and more police would likely be on their way.

“Alright slave, listen carefully…,” she began in a firm voice.

A few moments later, Officer Becky Olsen stepped from the bathroom and walked quickly back toward the security checkpoint.

Her eyes were wide with fear and confusion; she was aware of her actions, but utterly unable to control them.

Somehow, the teen she had been pursuing had hypnotized her and filled her head with suggestions which she simply could not resist, no matter how hard she tried.

Kristen followed the policewoman from the bathroom, walking toward the front of the line as Officer Olsen moved to stand in the middle of the crowd waiting to get through security.

Many in the crowd gasped as the policewoman quickly began to remove her uniform, her gear and clothing hitting the floor as she stripped naked to reveal her fit body.

Tears trickled from her eyes and she turned bright red in utter humiliation.

Officer Olsen began to flap her arms and cluck.

She was performing the oldest cliche in hypnotism, acting like a chicken.

Naked, in a public space.

People in the crowd reacted differently, from bewilderment to laughter to disgust. Parents covered their children’s eyes, and young men cheered.

Smirking, Kristen moved to the front of the line, and placed her bag on the conveyer belt.

The TSA agents were so stunned and distracted by the policewoman’s actions, they barely looked at Kristen or her belongings as she passed.

The young hypnotist hurried through the security checkpoint and headed toward her gate, hoping she had caused enough commotion to get on her plane.

From the noise coming from the security area, she just might have succeeded.

She smiled slightly as a policeman hurried past her without so much as a glance.

Kristen’s mouth was dry, and she headed toward a row of vending machines.

“They are still going to catch you, even with that clever distraction,” a woman’s voice said from behind Kristen as she purchased a bottle of water.

Kristen turned around slowly to see a tall, very beautiful blonde-haired woman dressed in an expensive and sexy long black designer dress; it had a long slit up one side, and she wore strappy black four-inch stiletto sandals that put her well over six feet, towering over Kristen.

The woman had amazing blue eyes and a dazzling smile, and wore large glittering diamond earrings and a matching bracelet.

“Excuse me?” Kristen asked warily.

The teen tensed, ready to kick off her flip-flops and flee.

“You are obviously on the run; did you use your real name when you booked your flight?” the woman asked.

“What? Who are you? Why do you care?” Kristen challenged.

“My name is Charissa. I am a hypnotist like you. And I would like to help you,” the woman replied with a smile.

Kristen looked dumbfounded.

“I…I am not a hypnotist,” she said weakly.

Charissa laughed.

“Of course you are. You hypnotized that cop and used her as a distraction so you wouldn’t be stopped at security,” she replied.

Charissa had been waiting in line to go through the checkpoint, on her way to the private plane that was going to take the High Conclave along with their allies and entourages to Denver. She had noticed Kristen looking around, then leave the line when the cop approached. Intrigued, she had followed them both, waiting casually outside the bathroom, pretending to be preoccupied with her phone until they emerged.

After witnessing the policewoman’s demeanor and actions as well as Kristen’s behavior, the Master Hypnotist quickly surmised what had taken place.

The young woman was on the run, and she was a true hypnotist.

Charissa had followed Kristen through security and hurried to catch up with her.

“I…fuck, okay. Fine. I’m a hypnotist. A very good one, actually. Why would you want to help me?” Kristen asked, opening her water and taking a drink.

Charissa smiled.

“Because I was in your position once, and another hypnotist took me in and mentored me. Now I am a High Mistress of the High Conclave. I can have or do anything I choose. If you will hear me out, I am willing to help you reach your potential like someone did for me years ago,” she said.

Kristen looked skeptical.

“High Conclave? I don’t understand; what do you want from me?” she asked suspiciously.

“That is actually quite simple; I want one thing. Loyalty,” Charissa replied.

“Loyalty, in return for what?” Kristen asked.

“An opportunity. That is all I am offering. I know talent when I see it, and you have it. I am offering you a chance at power and everything the comes with it. Wealth, slaves, travel…whatever you desire,” Charissa replied casually.

Kristen looked thoughtful.

“So I’d be like your apprentice?” she asked.

“Exactly,” Charissa agreed.

“How do I know I can trust you?” Kristen asked.

“You shouldn’t trust me. At least not right away,” Charissa replied calmly.

Kristen smiled.

This was an utterly unexpected turn of events; she knew there was a hypnotists’ community, now she suddenly had a chance to join it.

Charissa was gorgeous and elegant, and she radiated poise and confidence.

Kristen decided it was worth the risk; it would be far better than trying to flee to Canada.

“Okay…I am kind of in trouble here in Boise, so…,” she said slowly.

“That is not a problem; I spend most of my time in California, and I am about to board a plane with a group of hypnotists and head to Denver to…punish some enemies. Or should I say, we are going to board the plane; you are about to get an intense education about the True Hypnotism community. Now…may I know your name?” Charissa asked with a chuckle.

“Kristen,” the young woman said, extending her hand.

“It is nice to meet you Kristen. Come with me, we have a lot to discuss,” Charissa said, taking the young woman’s hand.

“Sounds good to me. And just for the record, I did not use my real name. I hypnotized one of my classmates who looks like me into giving me her driver’s license, then made her forget doing it. I booked my ticket under her name,” Kristen said as she walked with Charissa toward the gate where the hypnodomme’s private plane waited.

“Excellent; it appears I was right about you. Now tell me about yourself,” Charissa replied, taking Kristen’s hand.

Early the next morning, Marie Gallagher sat on the large deck behind her massive home outside Denver, enjoying the sunshine on her skin as she worked on her laptop. Forty-three, Marie was in excellent shape. She was wearing a sexy thong bikini, the top dark blue and the bottom purple. Her hair was in a simple ponytail, and she wore reading glasses. Her ever-present enormous sapphire ring glittered on her right hand, and a gold anklet adorned her left ankle. Her finger and toenails were both painted a shimmering blue.

“Mistress Abigail is at least willing to meet with us. That makes four more for next week,” Marie said with satisfaction.

“That’s wonderful! She is the young beauty from Georgia?” asked the statuesque blonde woman stretched out on a deck chair beside her.

Missy Harris was naked, her pussy shaved; thirty-three, the sexy former swimsuit model had a spectacular body and was never shy about showing it off. Her long blonde hair was loose, and she had a gold pocket watch around her neck. A large diamond sparkled in her belly button, and her finger and toenails were both a lovely shade of lilac.

“That is correct. She has quite the reputation, and is not affiliated with any particular group. I would be very pleased if she were to join us; she is an excellent duelist and has won two small tournaments,” Marie replied.

“That would be nice; Elle is fantastic, but we can use some more dedicated hypnosis-dueling talent. We have made some enemies,” Missy replied with a chuckle.

She was referring to their colleague on the Supreme Council, Elle Woods. The red-haired Elle was the group’s most skilled hypno-duelist, although all five of the council members had experience in duels.

“Enemies that are ready to be taken down,” Marie replied confidently, typing away on her laptop.

Misty nodded in agreement, but in truth she had some reservations about the pace at which The Supreme Council was attempting to seize and consolidate their power.

She sometimes wondered if they were being too bold.

However, Marie had so far proven to be a smart and capable leader, and they had captured, recruited or neutralized a half dozen hypnotists who had opposed them already.

They had also managed to weaken or destroy the assets of several other powerful hypnotists who opposed them, including members of the High Conclave.

Misty was uneasy about antagonizing the High Mistresses, but the Conclave was not what it used to be, and in recent years had only been more of a figurehead, a group of self-important individuals rather than a united ruling body.

They were ripe for displacement; they could seize power for themselves, Marie contended.

Misty loved power more than anything.

She had discovered her talent for hypnotism after accepting a gig as a hypnotist’s assistant; he offered to train her, and Misty’s skill quickly surpassed that of her mentor, as he wasn’t a true hypnotist. He had become her slave, and she took over the show. Misty spent several years a stage hypnotist, traveling the country, taking what she wished and enslaving whomever she pleased while learning about the true hypnotism community.

At one of her popular shows she had met Marie Gallagher, and the two had become friends.

Now she was one of Marie’s chosen four in her bid to become a major power in the True Hypnotism community and replace The High Conclave.

“Taken down…and replaced,” Misty agreed.

“That is the goal. Speaking of Elle, I am supposed to be meeting with her. She was supposed to come out here when she was done programming that sheriff’s deputy so we could discuss her next target. Would you mind going and finding her for me please? I am chatting with Master Lucian and I don’t want to be rude,” Marie said.

“Of course,” Misty replied.

The naked woman rose and casually walked toward the house, past two men standing guard by the door.

They were dressed in black tactical clothes and holding shotguns; both were deeply hypnotized and conditioned to serve and obey the five members of the Supreme Council with out question or hesitation.

One of the men immediately opened the door for the sexy blonde hypnodomme, closing it behind her after she stepped inside.

Misty walked through the huge house, making her way down a hallway to a room that the group used to hypnotize and condition their subjects.

She paused outside the closed door, smiling when she heard the moans and shrieks coming from inside.

Elle had clearly finished enslaving the young law enforcement officer and was now having her way with him.

Misty turned the knob and opened the door, brazenly walking inside.

The room had two large comfortable couches, three very comfortable recliners and a queen-sized bed along with a large armoire and a long wooden table.

Lying on the bed was a handsome naked young man; he was very fit with very short blonde hair.

Bouncing enthusiastically on his erection was a naked Elle Woods; she had her back to Misty, and her flame-red hair flew wildly as she shrieked with pleasure.

“Doesn’t anyone…fucking knock…in this…place?” Elle gasped as she continued to ride the hypnotized deputy.

Misty chuckled.

“My apologies; the door was unlocked, and It just sounded like you were having so much fun I just had to see what you were up to,” she said.

Now Elle laughed. She let out a long, low moan that became a high-pitched scream of ecstasy.

The hypnotist shuddered with pleasure as she had a powerful orgasm.

Misty waited patiently for Elle to catch her breath and climb off of the deputy’s still-erect shaft.

The red-haired hypnotist was sweaty and disheveled as she walked over to the table and picked up bottle of water and took a long drink.

“What can I do for you Misty?” Elle asked, turning to face the blonde hypnotist.

She pointedly let her eyes roam up and down Misty’s incredible body, admiring it.

Misty grinned and did the same to Elle’s naked form.

“Marie is expecting you out back to talk over your next conquest. If you are finished…programming the deputy here,” Misty replied, shifting her gaze to the hypnotized young man.

“I am. He is ours, and will obey any of the Supreme Council without question,” Elle replied as she pulled on a red thong followed by a pair of jeans.

“Excellent. That makes what, four local law enforcement officers under our control?” Misty asked.

“That is correct; a Denver police detective, a state police lieutenant, a Denver patrol officer, and Deputy Greene here. You can take a turn on his cock if you like; just have him get dressed and send him outside when you are done. He will awaken and behave appropriately. I will put his contact information and triggers on the server,” Elle replied.

The deputy’s uniform was in a pile on the floor.

Misty grinned as she looked at Deputy Greene’s still-erect cock; he was quite well-endowed.

“Why thank you Elle, I believe I will go for a ride,” she said, moving to the bed.

Elle nodded to her as she finished dressing. As she left the room as Misty climbed on top of the hypnotized young man and began to ride him roughly.

A moment later Elle stepped out onto the deck and joined Marie Gallagher.

Three hundred yards away, Jack sat concealed in some bushes on a hill from which he had been observing the Supreme Council’s base of operations through a very powerful scope on a custom high-powered rifle.

The house and outbuildings were mostly concealed by tall privacy fencing and trees, but from Jack’s vantage point he was able to see a portion of the grounds, including people going in and out of the house’s back door and most of the deck.

Jack had been in Denver at his Mistress Liliana’s command the past three days, observing Marie Gallagher’s home and its occupants. During that time had confirmed all of the Supreme Council being present, including Elle Woods who had just emerged from the house.

Jack had also seen many different hypno-goons, and three other women he couldn’t identify but appeared to be either hypnotists, witches or some other specialists in the employ of the Supreme Council.

Several guards continually patrolled the perimeter with shotguns and rifles; they often looked skyward, and he had surmised they were watching for drones.

As he continued to observe the house, Jack was unaware of a sleek black panther emerging from the shadows behind him and stalking up to sit right behind where he was crouched peering through his scope.

The beautiful black feline began to change form, rapidly transforming into a gorgeous naked dark-haired woman.

“Hello Jack,” Liliana said quietly.

Her Thrall didn’t so much as flinch.

“I am glad you are back safe, Mistress. Was your recon productive?” Jack asked without taking his eye from his scope.

“Indeed it was; I don’t believe I was seen. I can confirm all five of the Supreme Council are in the house. It looks like they have a half-dozen other hypnotists and witches in their employ, and perhaps two dozen hypno-goons. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are more, as I wasn’t able to scout the entire property,” the sexy Brazilian hypnodomme said.

Liliana opened a small bag next to Jack and slipped on a pair of jeans and a low-cut red blouse, then put her favorite ruby and diamond pendant around her neck.

“This is going to be my best spot to shoot from,” Jack said as she began to pack his weapon into a padded case.

“I will inform the rest of the group of that, my beloved Thrall. Now escort me to the car,” Liliana commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Jack said.

The sexy hypnotist took a moment to kiss him deeply, then led him down the hill away from Marie’s house, her bare feet making not a whisper of sound on the grass.

Thirty minutes later Jack and Liliana arrived at an impressive three-story, seven bedroom home belonging to High Mistress Gillian, located in a very exclusive gated neighborhood. The home’s grounds were very large, and four guest cottages were situated behind the main house.

Inside they they found the rest of the High Conclave, along with the others they had recruited for the mission as well as various slaves and staff.

Jack went to stand along the wall beside High Mistress Helena’s Thrall Klas and High Mistress Jing-Mei’s slave Roger.

Liliana joined the other High Conclave members, all seated on the expensive and comfortable sectionals lining the huge living room. Also present were the mentalist Dazzle, Mistress Jayde, Sybil Mariah, Gemma the Spiral’s High Magician, Mistress Faith and Mistress Hope.

Also present was High Mistress Charissa’s new apprentice Kristen.

Jing-Mei’s Thrall Miranda took notes on a laptop, and Charissa had a handsome and very sexy young male slave named Eli standing beside her wearing only a black speedo.

Each of the hypnotists and witches were dressed according to their personal tastes in fashionable, expensive clothes and jewelry.

Even Kristen was wearing a short, sexy blue designer dress, purchased for her by Charissa along with a dozen other outfits and pairs of shoes at an exclusive boutique they had stopped at on their way from the airport.

Gillian had also brought a dozen Spiral security personnel, well-trained and deeply conditioned men and women who would obey the hypnotists without question.

“Welcome back Liliana. We are glad to see you safe and sound. How did it go?” Charissa asked as Gillian’s naked slave-girl Avery brought the Brazilian hypnotist a glass of very fine wine.

“It was very productive. I got a good look at the property and the people occupying it, and learned a lot that will aid us. It is a formidable setup; it will be quite challenging to take on, but also quite doable with our collection of skill and talent,” Liliana replied, sipping the wine.

“Excellent! We appreciate you getting the information. You have the floor,” Charissa replied.

Liliana proceeded to explain in detail what she had learned about the Supreme Council’s compound, and had Jack share his observations as well.

The rest of the group asked many questions, and Charissa facilitated a lively but productive discussion about how to proceed.

After a few hours, they took a break and moved to the luxurious back patio to eat lunch, a magnificent meal prepared by Gillian’s personal chef.

Then they reconvened in the living room to finalize their plans.

The High Conclave voted unanimously for Gillian to direct and finalize the overall plan; her organizational abilities were well respected, and she had the most experience as a mercenary hypnotist. She had faced other hypnotists, armed opponents, witches and many other enemies in her long career, and was a natural leader who inspired others to follow even without her hypnotism.

Gillian found the group’s faith in her both flattering and curious; she actually considered herself a bit of a loner, a self-centered and vain person who was always looking to protect her own interests.

In this case destroying the Supreme Council was in her best interest, so she embraced taking charge of the operation.

Gillian outlined her plan, using a map of Marie’s property displayed on a huge television, mirrored from Dazzle’s laptop.

The pink-haired mentalist was the group’s most tech-savvy member, and had proven her value yet again by digging up the most recent blueprints of Marie’s home.

As well as using her formidable mentalism abilities during the raid, part of Dazzle’s job would include hacking into Marie’s wireless network and monitoring police and emergency frequencies for any response to their activities.

Gillian listened to the others’ suggestions and ideas, and she skillfully incorporated many of them into the plan while doing an excellent job keeping things on track and focused.

By dinnertime, the High Conclave and their allies had agreed on how their assault on the Supreme Council would go.

They had agreed to go in the next day, at ten in the evening. Until then Jack, Klas and Roger would take turns observing the property, making sure that all of the Supreme Council remained there leading up to the raid, and reporting in should any of them leave or any new allies arrive. That would lessen the odds of missing one of their five primary targets, and the chance of being surprised by an unexpected opponent.

The time had been chosen due to the fact that Jack had determined that at midnight the number of hypno-goons on guard-duty tripled; the High Conclave had decided the fewer active guards to hinder them the better.

“I for one would rather take them on face to face anyway rather than trying time it to surprise them while in bed,” Jing-Mei had said.

Jayde, Charissa, Faith, Hope and Dazzle had all nodded in agreement.

Mariah, Gemma, Helena and Liliana would have preferred to wait until some or all of their rival hypnotists were in bed for the evening, but they had eventually agreed that fewer guards would be desirable as well.

After a fantastic Italian dinner, the High Conclave and their allies proceeded to spend some time preparing for coming action.

Faith and Hope sparred and practiced inductions; afterward, Faith had one of their family slaves, a handsome man named Johnathon, bend her over her bed and fuck her hard. Hope meanwhile sat naked on a chair in the same room, legs spread. Her favorite slave, an attractive dark-haired woman of thirty-four named Rachel Lansing, knelt before her and enthusiastically ate her pussy, licking and working it with her fingers, sucking at her clit and making her mistress scream in ecstasy.

Miss Lansing had been Hope’s sophomore math teacher, and the young hypnotist had developed an enormous crush on her. By the time Hope was a senior, her hypnotic powers had grown to the point that she felt confident enslaving her teacher. Throughout her senior year Hope used Miss Lansing as her sex-slave; eventually the two had gotten caught having sex in the teacher’s classroom. Hope’s mother Beth had used her own considerable hypnotic talents to make the potential scandal disappear, and then given her daughter permission to keep the teacher as her personal slave, proud that she had taken the initiative to capture someone she desired; now during summer vacations Rachel accompanied Hope everywhere.

Liliana and Jing-Mei sparred with one another as well, as they had come to enjoy doing; afterward they spent some time in the guest cottage they were sharing working off nervous energy having vigorous passionate sex with one another as well as with Jack and Roger.

While Jing-Mei and Liliana’s orgy was taking place, Charissa worked with Kristen of how to conduct herself as part of the group; the High Mistress had already assessed the young woman’s hypnotic talent, which was impressive.

Kristen had an extremely powerful hypnotic gaze, and she was quite practiced at using it along with her voice to capture the wills of her targets; however it was tiring for her to use, so Charissa had also begun training her in the use of a pendulum so she could focus and conserve her hypnotic energy.

“I know this is all a lot to take in, and very quickly. You are handling yourself well. Just stick with me, and focus on keeping the goons off of me. Do not engage another hypnotist in a duel,” Charissa instructed as she sat with Kristen in the large hot tub on the deck behind the house.

Both women wore skimpy bikinis, Charissa’s was white while Kristen’s was sky blue.

“Yes High Mistress,” the younger woman said, nodding.

In her hand was a beautiful sapphire pendant on a gold chain, and she was practicing swinging it without moving her hand as Charissa had shown her.

The High Mistress watched for a moment, giving the young woman some tips.

“Alright, that is enough for now. We have about an hour before we need to get dressed and leave. You should relax and clear your mind,” Charissa said.

Kristen looked at the older woman slyly.

“Actually I would like to blow off some steam; that always clears my mind…,” she said.

“Oh would you now? We can certainly find you a nice big cock to play with,” Charissa replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Actually I am more in the mood for pussy; I got into girls recently, and I enjoy how…clean and sexy women can be. I have been riding cocks since I was fourteen,” Kristen replied with a chuckle.

She eyed the High Mistress with undisguised lust, and reached up to unfasten her bikini top and let it fall into the water to reveal her fantastic firm round tits.

Charissa laughed.

“Well, you certainly aren’t a child, are you? You know what you want. I like that. I am not sure how appropriate it would be for me to have sex with my new apprentice,” she said.

Kristen pouted.

“I understand. You are the Mistress,” she said.

Beneath the water, she ran her bare foot up Charissa’s leg.

The older hypnotist flushed, glancing down; Kristen’s white toenails were visible beneath the bubbling water. The young woman had extremely nice feet, and her touch send a delicious shiver up Charissa’s spine.

Kristin was unaware of Charissa’s fetish for women’s feet.

“Yes…I am the Mistress, and I too know what I want and do as I choose. Soon you are going to have to stop evading talking about your past. But not tonight,” Charissa replied.

Unable to resist, she grasped Kristen’s foot and raised it slowly to her mouth, kissing it gently before she took the young woman’s big toe into her mouth.

Kristen giggled.

Things progressed quickly from foot-worship, and soon both Charissa and Kristen were moaning, laughing and shrieking as they enthusiastically explored one another’s bodies.

While Charissa was having sex with her apprentice in the hot tub, Jayde, Mariah and Dazzle lay naked beside one another on separate tables in a large spa room, receiving massages from well-trained slaves.

All three slaves were naked and very attractive; Mariah’s and Jayde’s were female, while Dazzle’s was male.

Following the massages the slaves would make certain the three powerful women’s other needs were satisfied.

Elsewhere in the house, Gemma was enthusiastically fucking Klas, with Helena’s blessing.

In their third position of the evening, Gemma was sitting on top of him, shrieking with pleasure and her hair flying wildly as she pursued her third orgasm.

The sexy witch had placed a minor curse on Klas’s cock, keeping it erect until she was finished with it.

Helena herself was with Gillian in the latter’s huge master bedroom suite.

Both women were naked and lounging on Gillian’s huge bed, sipping champaign.

Gillian’s naked slave Avery knelt at the foot of the bed, and beside her knelt Eli, Charissa’s slave.

It was very common for hypnotists to share their slaves among themselves when they gathered.

Avery and Eli had spent the better part of two hours pleasuring the two High Mistresses, working their pussies and eating their assholes.

“So Vanessa agreed to train Gina…that is lovely,” Gillian was saying.

Helena nodded.

“Gina will be a powerful asset, either as a willing ally or a hypnotized weapon. I am leaving that to Vanessa’s judgement. I will just be glad to have her when things with The Master start to get truly heated,” she said.

Gillian sipped her champaign.

“Indeed, if Creel is as powerful as the rumors say, he will be a handful. Have you spoken with Victoria yet?” she asked in her Irish accent.

Helena shook her head.

“I am meeting with her as soon as I get back. I wanted to help deal with the Supreme Council first,” she replied.

Gillian smiled.

“And so we shall. After tonight, you can focus your attention on The Master. Now then, we have a little more time…,” she replied slyly.

Gillian finished her drink and tossed the glass to the floor.

Helena smiled and did the same.

Avery immediately got to her feet to retrieve them as Gillian kissed Helena passionately.

One hand found Helena’s breast and began to massage it, while the other stroked the blonde hypnodomme’s pussy.

Helena’s hands found similar positions on Gillian’s body.

Soon they were having passionate, almost violent sex; they moaned and screamed, pulling one another’s hair and changing position frequently as they pleasured one another. Arms and legs flailed about, knocking an expensive lamp from the nightstand and sending pillows flying from the bed.

Avery and Eli knelt silently at the foot of the bed as Helena and Gillian writhed in ecstasy, the hypnotists eventually moving to the floor and then a large couch against one wall.

Finally sated, they went to Gillian’s huge walk-in multi-head shower to begin getting ready for their raid on The Supreme Council.

Later that evening, two men wearing black t-shirts and tactical pants sat in front of a group of monitors that displayed the perimeter and grounds of Marie Gallagher’s property.

The compound was relatively quiet; a small group of hypnotists and their slaves were on the back deck, chatting and drinking, and faint dance music could be heard coming from one of the guest houses.

The men themselves were hypnotized into utterly obedient slaves of The Supreme Council, serving as part of their security detail; they both had nine-millimeter Glock pistols on their belts, along with collapsable batons and tasers. They were in a small room in the compound’s slave barracks. Intent on the monitors, neither man heard the door open silently behind them, nor were they aware of the beautiful Asian woman who silently stepped into the room.

Jing-Mei was wearing a snug, black sleeveless bodysuit; she was barefoot and her hair was in a tight bun. A large emerald pendant hung around her neck and her favorite gold and emerald toe ring glittered on her left middle toe. Her finger and toenails were black, and she had a brown leather satchel slung over her shoulder.

Jing-Mei dropped her hypnotic invisibility aura.

“Hello gentlemen,” she said calmly.

Both men reflexively spun around in their chairs, startled by Jing-Mei’s sudden appearance.

The hypnotist moved with impressive speed, darting forward and striking both men in the chest with her fists before hitting each in the neck with the edge of her hands, then stepping back.

“You cannot move or speak,” Jing-Mei said firmly, her hands gracefully tracing intricate mesmerizing patterns in the air.

The two man looked astonished; her blows had been infused with hypnotic energy, both stunning them and opening their minds to her suggestions.

The patterns she was tracing in the air were themselves hypnotic, further opening them to her influence.

“I…I…,” one of them stammered, his hypnotic programming from members of the Supreme Council urging him to act.

The other man’s mouth hung open, and he let out a grunt as he tried to speak.

Both tried to stand, but could not; they felt sluggish, as if their bodies were being weighed down by an invisible force.

Jing-Mei continued to rhythmically move her hands.

“That’s it, just sit very still and relax…listen carefully to my voice…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you simply must sit still and listen…relaxing more and more…bodies growing heavy…minds going blank…hearing only my words…hearing and obeying…you are completely relaxed now…you will sit quietly until I command otherwise…,” she said in her powerful hypnotic voice.

The two men sat, eyes glazed and unblinking as they slipped into trance.

Jing-Mei raised her eyebrow and smirked.

She casually wheeled each man aside, then opened her satchel. She took out a small thumb-drive and plugged it into the USB port on one of the men’s computers.

A progress bar appeared on the monitor as a spyware program quickly uploaded itself.

“Video surveillance secured. Software delivered,” Jing-Mei said, touching an earpiece in her right ear.

Then she brought up her invisibility aura and stepped out of the room.

“Acknowledged,” came Dazzle’s voice over the comm.

The pink-haired mentalist now had access to Marie Gallagher’s computer network on a tablet she carried. She quickly scrolled through various files and programs, shutting off alarms and motion sensors around the property and familiarizing herself with the video feeds from the many cameras.

“Good to go,” Dazzle said said a few moments later.

She nodded confidently at her partner Jayde; they were standing behind a large tree a few hundred feet from the tall privacy fence that surrounded Marie’s property.

In the dimming light they could see two men carrying long guns walking slowly along the outside of the fence; there were two guards patrolling each edge of the property in similar fashion, plus two more at the main gate.

“Mariah and Gemma, it is your turn lassies,” Gillian’s voice said over the comms.

“On our way,” Mariah replied.

Dazzle and Jayde watched as the two witches emerged from behind a nearby hill, racing rapidly toward the guards on the southern fence-line.

They were riding brooms, flying low and fast like something from a movie.

Mariah and Gemma raced along the fence, coming up behind the two men and stopping ten feet behind them.

Both witches pointed, Mariah at one man and Gemma the other, as they began to chant.

The guards spun around to face them.

Just in time to be transformed into small toads.

Dazzle laughed and shook her head as the Witches raced around the corner to the next pair of guards, leaving the amphibians sitting atop piles of clothes

“Are those two for real?” she asked in amazement.

Jayde snorted.

“You better believe it; they are impressive women. You know, Mariah is a witch and an expert hypnotist,” she said, a bit of envy in her voice.

“Oh I know; I have seen her in action. She is a really cool woman, too,” Dazzle nodded.

The mentalist had nothing but respect for The Fascinating Five, and Mariah had treated her kindly and as an equal since the beginning of the mission. She had assured Dazzle she had no hard feelings despite them having been on opposite sides during the raid on Beth Grant’s unauthorized gambling operation during The Spiral’s grand opening festivities.

“Outer perimeter guards neutralized,” came Gemma’s voice a few moments later.

She and Mariah had transformed them all into toads.

“Dazzle, the gates,” Gillian said.

“Roger,” the mentalist replied.

Using her tablet, she unlocked the front gates as well as the smaller ones located on each of the other three sides of the fence.

“Gates unlocked,” Dazzle said.

“Well done. Jack, report,” Gillian replied.

“Six individuals on the back deck; likely three ’tists and three slaves. Jenna Winn has a small party going on in the pool house,” Liliana’s Thrall replied from his hilltop observation point.

“Acknowledged. Everyone move in,” Gillian said.

“Roger, Team One,” Charissa replied.

She had Kristen with her as she stepped from the shadows of some trees and walked purposefully toward the estate from the north.

“Team Two on our way,” Faith Grant said.

She and her sister Hope made their way down a hill and ran swiftly toward the east-facing gate.

“Team Three moving,” Jayde said, nodding at Dazzle and dashing from cover toward the southern gate.

“Team Four approaching front gates,” Helena said.

With her was Klas, Jing-Mei’s slave Roger and Gillian herself, along with two Spiral security men.

Six more Spiral security personnel waited in a van a few hundred yards away, ready to come racing in to help at the command of any of the High Mistresses or their allies. Another team of four waited on the hilltop to the east, where Jack was concealed in a prone position. His high-caliber suppressed sniper rifle had a high-quality night-vision scope mounted on it, allowing him to see much of the area behind the house, including the deck.

“Angels, Ghost and Raven, move in. Raven, take the pool house. Everyone be careful. Let’s get this done. Take them down,” Gillian said as she pushed the unlocked front gates open and led her group quickly up the long driveway toward the house.

“On our way,” Gemma said.

She and Mariah flew their brooms up and hovered above the roof of the main house.

“On my way,” Jing-Mei said.

“Raven moving,” Liliana said.

The sexy Brazilian hypnotist sat cross-legged and naked beside Jack on the hill.

“That’s my cue, my love. Be careful and watch over me,” Liliana said.

“Please be careful Mistress. I will protect you,” Jack replied, professionally keeping his eye on his scope.

He kept his voice steady, but Liliana knew him very well and could hear the concern in it.

She smiled; she knew Jack loved her deeply and worried for her safety.

I will fuck him silly later, she thought.

“I know you will Jack,” Liliana said gently.

Then she turned to the four hypnotized security personnel, three men and a woman, standing nearby dressed in tactical clothing and holding submachine guns.

“You will watch his back and protect him at all times,” she commanded them sternly.

“Yes Mistress Liliana,” the slaves replied in unison.

And if anything happens to Jack, I will fucking kill you all, Liliana added silently.

She patted her Thrall on his shoulder.

Then she took out her earpiece and transformed into a large black raven; grasping the earpiece in her talon, she flew off toward the house.

“And then I said, get ready to eat some fifty-six-year-old ass,” Diane Flores was saying, stretched out comfortably on a deck chair on the patio behind the main house.

A short sexy middle-aged hispanic woman, Diane was petite and fit, with lovely brown skin and still-firm large round breasts. She was wearing a black bikini, her greying black hair in a ponytail.

Around her neck was an ornate antique silver pocket-watch, and she wore several silver rings and bracelets while her finger and toenails professionally done with french tips.

She held a glass of wine in her hand as she spoke.

A former interpreter for health department, Diane had discovered her talent for true hypnotism a year earlier after seeing a hypnotist at the fair and being inspired to learn. After realizing she had talent far beyond that of a common stage hypnotist, she began using her power for personal gain. Recently she had caught the attention of Marie Gallagher, who recruited her into her new organization.

“So this was your son’s ex-wife? She was aware, right? So how did she react?” one of her companions asked eagerly, an attractive young blonde woman named Kari.

Kari too was a hypnotist; twenty-six, she had short hair and big blue eyes. She was very slender, with fair skin and small breasts. She was wearing a skimpy red bikini, a large blue crystal pendant on a gold chain around her neck. She wore large silver hoop earrings, and a silver anklet around her left ankle. Her fingernails were silver, her toenails white.

Kari was Marie’s apprentice, a former high-school teacher who had been fired after having getting caught having sex with two of her eighteen-year-old students, one male and one female.

The students had been her hypnotized slaves, and Kari would have gone to prison if she hadn’t managed to hypnotize the prosecutor and the students’ parents into dropping the charges.

She had resigned her teaching position and was unsure what to do with herself when Marie Gallagher approached her and offered to train her.

“She reacted like the little bitch she is, crying and begging. I just laughed in her face…then I put her face in my ass,” Diane said with a chuckle.

Kari chuckled as well; the blonde had very little conscience, and she enjoyed hearing about how Diane had dominated and humiliated her former daughter in law.

“That is awesome. She sounds like a cunt,” she said.

“Oh she is. She is my maid now. She does all my laundry, cleans my place, does my shopping. It is wonderful, and I don’t feel the least bit bad about it. I make he aware a lot; I love that she knows she is my slave,” Diane replied with a sadistic chuckle as she sipped her wine.

“You are my hero,” the third woman sitting with Diane and Kari said, drinking from her wineglass.

Her name was Cynthia; thirty-three, she was a short and curvy woman with curly black shoulder-length hair and green eyes along with very large breasts and fair skin. She was topless, wearing only short denim cutoffs. Her nipples were pierced with silver hoops, and she had on plenty of additional silver jewelry; necklaces, bracelets, rings, anklets and toe rings. Large green crystals dangled from her earlobes, and she had a tattoo of a different moon phase on the top of each foot. Her fingernails were painted crimson, her toenails black.

Cynthia was a witch; fairly new to her craft, she had been working minor curses on unfaithful lovers for money when she met Marie Gallagher. The wily woman had hypnotized Cynthia into serving her, using subtle post-hypnotic suggestions to amplify the witch’s natural desire to belong to a group and pursue power.

Cynthia was a wicked and amoral woman, so it had not been difficult for Marie to convince her to use her powers for her.

Now the witch was loyal to The Supreme Council; Marie put her through occasional hypnosis booster sessions to maintain her servitude.

“I’m your hero? You can do magic!” Diane replied.

As she spoke the Mexican woman pointed to a handsome, tall and sexy naked man standing nearby; beside him was a pretty naked young red-haired woman and another man in tactical clothing and holding a shotgun.

Diane then pointed to her feet, and the naked man immediately moved to kneel in front of her and began to give her a foot massage.

“True, but you can do that! Controlling minds must be so satisfying,” Cynthia replied, giggling.

Diane and Kari both chuckled.

“That is true; it is a little strange that magic can’t control people,” Diane said, closing her eyes and enjoying the foot massage.

She had no experience with witches before Marie had recruited her.

“Not the way hypnotists can, no. We can change people’s emotions, and use spells to temporarily control someone’s body like a marionette puppet, but we can’t mold and dominate peoples’ wills the way you do,” Cynthia said.

Diane nodded thoughtfully.

“True Hypnotism is its own discipline for sure; it is far more versatile than most people realize. Marie has already shown me some really neat things true masters can pull off,” Kari added.

“Yeah, well it would still be nice to turn my ex-husband into a frog,” Diane replied with a laugh.

Cynthia grinned.

“Introduce me to him; I’ll turn him into anything you like. Then you can hypnotize my father and give him an attitude adjustment about my bisexuality,” she said with a wink.

“Deal!” Diane replied with a grin.

Kari yawned and stood.

“Well, I am off to bed. I have an early training session with Marie in the morning and—oof!” she began to say.

Her words were cut off by a sharp blow to her kidney area that caused her to stumble forward.

Diane and Cynthia were shocked to see a beautiful Asian woman standing behind Kari. Before any of them could react the intruder snapped a kick into the side of Kari’s head, causing her to lose her balance and fall heavily.

“Hello Ladies. I hope I am interrupting,” Jing-Mei said with a smile.

The shotgun-wielding slave reacted first, raising his weapon to his shoulder and aiming at Jing-Mei.

Before he could squeeze the trigger a bullet from Jack’s rifle struck him in the chest, dropping him instantly to the ground.

Jing-Mei didn’t so much as flinch as the round flew past her.

Diane rose awkwardly, spilling her wine as she reached for her pocket-watch.

Cynthia was even faster, jumping to her feet and pointing at Jing-Mei as she chanted a spell, intending to transform Jing-Mei into a hamster.

Nothing happened.

Jing-Mei raised her eyebrow, smirking as her anti-magic nipple rings protected her from Cynthia’s curse.

The beautiful Asian hypnodomme casually removed her emerald pendant and faced Diane, ignoring Cynthia.

The topless witch scowled and began another spell.

Dolorem pati!” Gemma’s voice cut her off as she landed her broom on the deck behind Jing-Mei.

Cynthia gasped as searing pain shot through her stomach and chest, doubling her over.

Ut est acedia,” Mariah’s voice came next.

The hypnotist-witch was hovering above the group on her broom as she spoke.

Cynthia immediately began to shrink, transforming into a sloth.

Kari had risen to her feet and moved toward Gemma, launching into a perfect butterfly induction even as Jing-Mei and Diane began a hypno-duel, silver pocket-watch vs. emerald pendant.

Gemma tried to begin another spell, but Kari’s fluttering fingers and soothing voice disrupted her concentration and she quickly slipped into a trance and slumped to the ground.

“My turn,” Mariah said, landing her broom in front of Kari.

Barefooted, she was dressed in one of her sexy colorful fortune-teller outfits, her abundant jewelry tinkling softly as her broom shrank into a small golden charm and attached itself to one of her anklets.

“It will be my pleasure…have a look at this…see how it sparkles,” Kari said seductively, lifting her crystal pendant and smoothly swinging it before Mariah’s eyes.

Mariah smiled and began to dance gracefully, her eyes locked on Kari’s, her emerald belly-button ring glittering as she swayed in a hypnotic rhythm.

“Just relax honey… relax and listen to my voice…,” Mariah said in her powerful hypnotic voice.

As she and Kari’s duel began, Jing-Mei and Diane’s was ending.

“…that’s it…you are so sleepy now…you cannot stay awake any longer…and, sleep!” Jing-Mei said firmly.

Diane was standing silently, eyes locked on Jing-Mei’s pendant, following its every move even as her eyelids fluttered.

Her arms hung limp at her sides, pocket watch on the ground at her feet.

Then her eyes slammed shut and she slumped to the ground at Jing-Mei’s feet.

Diane was simply out of her league against the High Mistress.

Jing-Mei stepped over her and punched the still-kneeling naked male slave in the head before performing a spinning kick to the naked female slave’s face, knocking them both unconscious. Then she moved toward Gemma, intending to wake her from her trance.

As Jing-Mei crouched beside the hypnotized witch, Kari was holding her own in her duel with Mariah; her induction was well-executed, her pendulum skills flawless.

However, she had never encountered a hypnotist like Mariah.

Her sexy, swaying dance was exceptionally distracting combined with her practiced hypno-voice, and Kari found her eyes drawn to the glittering emerald in Mariah’s belly button.

“…very good, just keep your eyes on my emerald and let yourself relax deeper…deeper as I sway back and forth…you are so very sleepy now…your eyelids are very, very heavy…feel yourself swaying with me…relaxing deeper…getting sleepy…sleepy…,” Mariah purred as she danced.

Kari blinked, her eyelids growing heavy. She found herself swaying along with Mariah, her pendulum slowing.

Her mind had become hazy and she was slurring her words.

“…you…are…are…sleepy…very slee…py…,” she stammered.

“You are completely relaxed now honey…just let go and sway with me…sway and obey…sway…and obey…,” Mariah continued soothingly.

Kari’s pendulum dropped from her grasp as she dropped into trance.

Her eyes were wide and glassy, her body swaying rhythmically in time with Mariah.

“Sway…obey…,” Kari mumbled.

Mariah smiled.

“Very good honey. Sway and obey. Just let yourself continue to sway and relax deeper…listen to my voice and sink deeper into trance, deeper under my hypnotic spell…,” she said.

As the scuffle on the deck was taking place, Faith and Hope moved quickly down the a hallway in the main house. They had entered through a side door that led into the house’s large deserted kitchen. Both sisters were dressed similar to Jing-Mei, in tight black bodysuits. They both had their hair in tight buns, and wore simple black ballet flats. Each had a pendant around their neck; Faith’s was a huge diamond on a gold chain, while Hope had chosen a golden coin engraved with a spiral that had a small diamond in its center.

They quickly opened each door they came upon; the first two were empty of people, and they quickly moved to the next.

Faith opened the door to reveal four of The Supreme Council’s hypno-goons, three men and one woman. All were dressed in dark clothing, and they were sitting around a small table eating what looked like oatmeal topped with fresh fruit.

The room was obviously used as some type of lounge or break room for slaves; there was a large refrigerator, and several comfortable-looking recliners.

The hypno-goons all immediately stood, reaching for batons on their belts.

“Look sis, practice dummies,” Faith said, stepping into the room.

Hope chuckled and followed her sister, closing the door behind her. Both young women were black belts in Tae Kwon Do, and assumed ready stances.

Three of the goons advanced at them, while the fourth pulled a radio from his belt.

Before he could speak into it, the sisters exploded into motion.

Faith crouched and swept the feet of the man directly in front of her and knocked him down, staying low as Hope leapt over her and landed a flying kick to the man with the radio’s arm, knocking the device from his hand.

Hope landed gracefully and spun around, kicking the female goon in the ribs and head; Faith was already up, kicking and punching the other two goons.

The sisters skillfully blocked and dodged the their opponents’ attacks while landing precise blows of their own.

Faith kicked one man in the stomach, sending him flying back to crash through the table; another she punch in the throat and face after blocking his punch, dropping him to the floor.

Hope kicked the woman in her stomach, chest and face, sending her staggering toward her sister. Faith casually kicked her in the head, knocking her to the floor beside her companion.

One of the remaining men managed to land a hard punch to Hope’s side, but she blocked his two follow up attacks and smashed a fist into his nose, breaking it before she brought her knee up into his balls and sent him crashing to the ground.

She viciously kicked him in the face as he lay gasping.

Faith had the last man in a painful armlock; she forced him to his knees.

“Sis, if you wouldn’t mind…,” she said sweetly.

“Of course,” Hope replied with a smile.

She quickly slipped off her pendant and dangled it before the man’s eyes.

“Watch the pretty coin of gold…,” she began an induction.

Hope quickly and skillfully put the man into a trance; Faith released his arm, leaving him on his knees.

The older sister quickly went to the other three goons, kicking each one hard in the head before pulling zip ties from a pouch on her belt and binding their hands behind their backs. She took cloth napkins from the smashed table, stuffing them in each of their mouths while her sister deepened the hypnotized goon’s trance.

“Okay bozo, you will answer all our questions truthfully,” Hope told him firmly.

“Yes ma’am,” the goon replied in a dazed voice.

“Good job little sister. Are you okay?” Faith asked.

“Yes, thank you. How about you?” Hope replied.

“I’m good. They got a couple shots in, but nothing I can’t handle,” Faith said.

“Same here. Nicely done by the way,” Hope agreed.

Faith nodded at her sister with a faint smile; Hope smiled back.

Both sisters had strands of hair come loose, and each had been struck solidly two or three times; however, they had barely broken a sweat taking down the goons, and were so fit that neither were breathing hard from their effort.

“Oh my, I didn’t know we had guests,” came a woman’s voice before Faith and Hope could question their prisoner.

Faith and Hope turned to see Misty Harris standing in the doorway. The tall sexy blonde woman was casually naked, her long hair loose and flowing down past her shoulders, and a large diamond sparking in her belly button. She wore a gold pocket-watch around her neck.

“Hello Ms. Harris,” Faith said calmly.

“That is Mistress Misty to you. I take it you are Mistress Beth’s girls?” Misty replied.

“Mistress Misty? That sounds tacky,” Hope snorted.

Misty chuckled.

“I have actually thought about changing my title, but I like Mistress. And I am about to become yours,” she said.

Faith laughed.

“In your dreams,” she retorted.

In reply, Misty assumed a ready stance.

“Care to try me?” she asked.

Faith and Hope both recognized the position Misty’s fantastic body as that of a person trained in the same martial art as they were, Tae Kwon do. The sisters exchanged a nod, slipping off their shoes and moving to put some space between them as they got ready to fight.

“I don’t suppose you two would like to simply surrender? I am sure we can work something out; this little raid of yours is ill-advised and unnecessary. The Supreme Council is looking for new allies and I hear you are both accomplished hypnotists,” Misty said calmly.

Faith smirked.

“Your silly council is an illegitimate group, and you have attacked our family holdings as well, you stupid bitch. It is you that needs to surrender,” she replied sweetly.

Misty nodded.

“I see…in that case, let’s see what you girls have got,” she said.

Without hesitation, Faith and Hope attacked; they moved in a coordinated fashion, each coming at Misty from different directions and angles.

They punched and kicked with fluid grace.

Misty dodged, ducked and blocked each of their attacks, then countered swiftly with exceptional skill.

Faith and Hope likewise avoided her flurry of attacks.

The three women separated, circling one another in the small room.

“Impressive; you are both well-trained,” Misty complemented.

“As are you. Perhaps if you surrender the High Conclave will go easy on you,” Hope replied.

Misty laughed.

“More likely I would become a fuck-toy or simply disappear,” she retorted.

“Oh I will definitely fuck you hard; Hope and I will tag-team you after we beat your ass,” Faith replied.

“Absolutely; you have magnificent tits, Misty,” Hope added.

Misty scowled and rushed at her.

The three of them came together in another flurry of punches and kicks as the fight began in earnest.

Misty grunted as Hope’s bare foot crashed into her ribs, then ducked a blow from Faith and hit the older sister in the stomach with her fist. She hopped deftly over Hope’s attempt to sweep her feet, then deflected a powerful kick from Faith. Hope feinted and managed to kick Misty in her thigh, but Misty countered with a graceful snap kick that caught Hope in her face. The younger woman staggered back, but before Misty could press her advantage Faith grabbed her hair and yanked her head to the side before launching a kicks into her stomach, chest and face.

Misty grunted in pain, but countered with two sharp punches with her left hand that hit Faith in her side.

The older sister released Misty’s hair and performed a spinning kick, which Misty ducked.

Just in time for the recovered Hope to slam her bare foot into Misty’s face. The statuesque blonde stumbled backward and fell.

Misty leapt to her feet almost instantly, blocking blows from both sisters and countering with surprising speed, punching both young women in the face.

There was a pause in the fight as the women separated and warily eyed one another with grudging respect. They were all breathing heavily, blood trickling from Misty and Hope’s noses while Faith had a bloody lip.

“Impressive,” Misty said, wiping her nose.

Faith nodded curtly, and Hope smiled.

“Shall we?” the younger daughter asked sweetly, getting back into her ready stance.

Misty smirked; she was holding her own, but the sisters were too skilled for her to beat at the same time.

However, she had other tricks up her sleeve.

“You girls look tired; you need to catch your breath before we continue. Breathe in, and out…deep breath in, and out…relax and listen carefully…look at the tips of my fingers,” Misty said, raising both hands and pointing one index finger at each sister.

“Oh no you don’t!” Hope said, stepping forward.

Faith reflexively reached up and removed her pendulum.

“All your attention is on my finger as my voice penetrates deep into your mind. Freeze, you cannot move, you cannot speak…you are so relaxed…you must simply hold still and listen to my voice… relax and stop moving now…,” Misty said firmly.

She moved her fingers in small circles; Hope and Faith’s eyes were reflexively drawn to her shiny nails.

Hope’s movement almost immediately became sluggish as Misty’s voice flowed into her mind. She felt suddenly light-headed, and was shocked at how quickly the former stage-hypnotist was affecting her.

She launched a kick at Misty, but it was clumsy and slow. Misty casually batted it aside and smoothly continued her induction.

Faith had her pendant off and swinging, but her mouth was dry and she was dizzy from Misty’s impressively quick and effective induction.

“Watch the…the diamond and…relax…,” Faith stammered.

She was amazed and frightened at Misty’s ability; her stage-hypnotism background combined with her knowledge of True Hypnotism was formidable, allowing her to quickly hypnotize multiple subjects at once.

“You are both so tired…so relaxed…it feels so wonderful to simply let go and listen…listen and obey…to hold very still and listen carefully to my voice…completely relaxed…letting yourself sink…drop for me…sink deeply into trance now,” Misty continued.

Hope raised a fist to strike…and froze, eyes wide and unblinking.

Faith mumble something unintelligible; her pendant slipped from her hand as she too no longer blinked.

The Grant sisters were hypnotized.

Misty smirked and lowered her hands.

She took a few deep breaths; there were shouts and sounds of commotion coming from elsewhere in the house.

Misty had heard the sisters beating up the goons as she had walked past the room and stopped to see what was going on.

She now realized The Supreme Council was under attack, and she needed to go help her friends.

First, she had to make sure the Grant sisters were out of the fight. She quickly removed their earpieces and threw them aside.

“Alright you two brats, listen carefully. Time for a little sisterly love. You are deeply, completely hypnotized. You will obey me, you must obey Mistress Misty. I am your owner, you are now my slaves. My words are your thoughts. You will follow my suggestions. When I snap my fingers you will become aware. You will look at each other and realize that you desperately want to fuck each other; you have always wanted to have sex, to sixty-nine and scissor together. You will strip, then fuck each other and enjoy it immensely. After you have each cum three times you will fall asleep and await my commands. Do you understand me?” Misty asked firmly.

“Yes Mistress,” the Grant sisters said in unison.

Misty smiled evilly.

She raised her hand and gave a loud snap.

Faith and Hope both began to blink; they looked confused.

“What happened?” Hope asked.

“I…I…oh fuck, what did she do to us…I want you Hope!” Faith said, flushing bright red as their eyes locked.

Hope too turned red.

“Oh holy fuck…I…I want you too!” she gasped.

Unable to control themselves, the sisters quickly removed their bodysuits and embraced, kissing passionately.

“Have fun my incestuous little sluts,” Misty said with a laugh.

The sexy blonde turned and hurried out the door as Hope and Faith sank to the floor and began to make love to one another.

At the same time Misty and the Grant sisters were having their confrontation, Liliana was sitting on a window sill, peering into the pool house. She was still in raven form, and intently watching a group of a four mostly naked people, two men and two women, dancing to slow pulsing techno music. All six wore slave-collars.

Seated nearby on a comfortable couch Liliana spotted Jenna Winn, the young hypnotist-witch who was a member of the Supreme Council. She was topless, wearing knee-high black boots with tall heels and a short black skirt. She had a glass of expensive whiskey in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

Liliana watched as she commanded one of the women to kneel before her and lick her boots, before working her way up and lifting the hypnotist’s skirt so she could eat her pussy. Jenna gasped and giggled, then finished her whiskey and ordered one of the men to sit beside her. She kissed him passionately, tossing her glass aside and stroking his erect cock with her free hand.

Liliana transformed back into a human; she put her earpiece in and put up her hair, then walked into the pool-house.

Jenna didn’t react, lost in the ecstasy of the woman eating her pussy while the man had progressed to sucking on her tits.

Liliana swiftly approached the two slaves who were still dancing, launching a rapid series of graceful capoeira attacks. For an instant, it appeared she was dancing with the two slaves; then they were both on the ground, bloody and barely conscious from her attacks.

Jenna still didn’t react, so Liliana walked over to the table where the small but powerful speaker that was playing the music sat and casually switched it off.

Jenna’s eyes flew open and she jumped to her feet, shuddering and breathing heavily from having just experienced an orgasm.

“What the fuck? Who are you?” she demanded, waving her slaves away.

Jenna Winn looked angry and indignant.

The naked and collared man and woman assumed kneeling positions.

Liliana smiled.

“I am here to discipline you. I am High Mistress Liliana, and your little club is finished,” she said calmly.

Jenna narrowed her eyes, suddenly uncertain.

“Oh, you are the Spanish cunt on the High Conclave. What, you just trespassed in here like some Mexican illegal?” she asked haughtily.

Normally Jenna was quite cocky; however, facing Liliana her cavalier attitude was partially an act.

She knew the members of the High Conclave were all very powerful, regardless of their ethnicity, and she hadn’t intended to face one alone.

“Actually I am Brazilian, you uneducated little whore. I go where I please, and I am going to teach you some manners,” Liliana replied coolly.

Jenna snorted.

“Whatever. I will admit, you are beautiful and have a fantastic body; normally I would enslave you and make you eat me, but I don’t fuck dirty immigrants or keep them as slaves. I have something else in mind for you,” she said.

Some of her cockiness returned; she was a witch as well as a hypnotist after all.

Liliana should be no match for her.

“Oh, and what would that be?” the Brazilian beauty asked casually.

Jenna smirked.

“Well, seeing as how you are vermin, I think turning you into a rat is appropriate,” Jenna replied.

She lifted a large green crystal on a heavy gold chain around her neck and began to chant.

Liliana watched with a bored expression.

Et inludant pestes facti estis… Et inludant pestes facti estis,“ Jenna said.

The crystal flared with a sickly green light, and Liliana instantly transformed into a small grey rat, her earpiece falling to the floor.

Jenna giggled.

“No match for magic, I see. A rodent is far more appropriate for someone with your ethnic background. Hopefully one of Marie’s cats will get you soon,” she said haughtily.

Jenna walked quickly toward the door, intending to find Marie Gallagher.

The High Conclave was making a move against them and Jenna knew they would be better able to defend themselves in a group.

“What is the hurry?” came Liliana’s voice behind her.

Jenna froze, her hand on the doorknob.

She turned slowly around to see the sultry Brazilian hypnodomme casually replacing her earpiece.

Liliana’s hypnotic shapeshifting ability made transformation spells useless against her.

“I am engaging Jenna Winn,” Liliana said with a grin.

Jenna scowled.

She lifted her hand and began to chant a spell.

Liliana moved with startling speed, rushing forward and kicking Jenna in the stomach.

The hypnotist-witch gasped, her spell disrupted as she doubled over in pain.

Liliana continued her assault, grabbing Jenna’s hair and punching her in the face before letting go and kicking her in the side of her head.

The curvy topless young woman crashed to the floor.

Liliana flipped over her and landed in a crouch, striking her rapidly in the stomach once with each hand.

Jenna began to cough, flailing wildly in an attempt to shove Liliana away.

The Brazilian hypnotist again grabbed Jenna’s hair, roughly pulling the younger woman to her feet.

She slapped Jenna across the face hard.

“Look into my eyes,” Liliana said in a powerful voice.

Jenna reflexively opened her eyes and gasped in surprise, feeling intense hypnotic power flowing from Liliana’s eyes into hers.

A very experienced hypnotist, Jenna had never felt anything like Liliana’s power before.

She began to panic.

Jenna struggled weakly, but Liliana firmly held onto her hair and grasped her upper arm tightly with her free hand as she continued to stare deeply into the younger woman’s eyes.

The High Mistress’s pupils shifted from amber to darker brown, then faded to green before turning to shimmering gold. Jenna tried to look away, to close her eyes, but she could not.

Her gaze was riveted to Liliana’s.

A sigh escaped her lips as her mind began to grow blank.

She was being rapidly hypnotized.

Liliana smiled.

“That’s it my little whore, look…keep looking…you are in my power now,” she purred.

Her eyes shifted back to green, then dark brown before fading back to amber.

Jenna’s mouth hung open and her eyes were glassy and unblinking as she slipped into a trance.

Liliana smiled and released her hair.

“Kneel before me, you racist cunt,” she commanded.

Jenna sank to her knees.

The Brazilian hypnotist touched her earpiece.

“Jenna Winn is hypnotized,” she said, informing the rest of her group.

Liliana smiled down at the kneeling hypnotist-witch, imagining having her aware and commanding her to kiss her ass and eat her pussy.

She felt herself growing aroused at the image.

You can torment her for days after we are done here. Focus on the job,” she told herself.

“Now then Jenna, we are going to have a quick little chat,” Liliana said.

While Liliana was hypnotizing Jenna, Charissa and Kristen had made their way through a large flower garden, past several statues of fantasy creatures such as dragons and elves as well a large fountain.

They approached the house and waited in the shadows as the commotion broke out on the back patio. They watched as two goons emerged from a side door carrying AR-15 rifles and ran toward the back.

First one, then the other stopped and fell to the ground as bullets from Jack’s rifle struck each of them in the chest.

Charissa glanced at Kristen to gauge her reaction to the men being shot.

The young blonde was unfazed; she looked confident, focused and eager.

Charissa smiled, admiring the young woman’s poise and beauty. Kristen was wearing jeans and a tight sky blue long-sleeve top along with plain white athletic shoes. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she had her backpack over her shoulder.

Charissa herself was dressed very impractically; she was a picture of elegant beauty, in a short low-cut dark blue dress and sky-high black wrap-around sandals. Her hair was styled perfectly as always, her makeup flawless and her jewelry tasteful.

She looked like she was going to a red-carpet event rather than raiding an enemy’s home.

Unlike many hypnotists, Charissa did not have any fighting skill, and she preferred to always look glamorous as she relied on her tremendous hypnotism skills.

You stupid bitch, you take her as an apprentice on a whim and then have sex with her? What are you, twenty? And on top of that you bring her on a mission this dangerous? Well it is up to you to keep her safe now, she admonished herself even as she admired Kristen’s pouty lips.

Charissa was shaken from her thoughts as the door opened again and two more hypno-goons emerged, one carrying a rifle and the other a taser.

Following them was Regan Swann, the dark-haired green-eyed British hypnodomme. She was five-seven and very curvy; she wore a lavender silk robe, her shoulder-length dark-hair in a ponytail. She was barefoot and wore no makeup, a gold pocket-watch in her hand.

Regan looked as though she was ready for bed when the commotion began.

“Jack, hold your fire to the north; I am going after Regan Swann,” Charissa said.

“Roger that Mistress Charissa,” Jack replied.

Charissa looked at Kristen.

“Are you ready?” she asked the young woman.

Kristen nodded.

“Definitely Mistress,” she said eagerly.

Charissa smiled.

“Okay, take the goons. Be very careful of that rifle!” she said.

Again Kristin nodded.

Charissa took a deep breath and stepped from the shadows, striding purposefully toward Regan.

Kristen dashed past her, grabbing the man with the rifle and easily tossing him to the ground with a perfectly executed Judo move.

Kristen followed up with a kick to his groin and then his face, knocking him unconscious.

Regan yelped in surprise; her other goon fired his taser at Kristen, who dodged to the side.

“Look into my eyes,” the young woman said firmly, staring intensely at the goon.

Gold began to swirl in her eyes, mixing with the blue as hypnotic energy began to radiate from them.

The goon gasped as he met her gaze.

He took a step toward Kristen, arms outstretched in an attempt to grab her.

Kristen smoothly backed away.

“Just keep looking…thats it…relax and listen to my voice…,” Kristen continued smoothly.

Regan took a step toward her.

“Hello Regan,” Charissa said from behind her.

Regan turned around to see the statuesque blonde hypnotist standing with her hands on her hips in a power pose.

“You must be High Mistress Charissa; you really are beautiful, aren’t you love?” Regan said politely in her British accent.

Charissa snorted.

“Sorry, you aren’t my type. You need to take better care of your feet, love,” she said, eyeing Regan’s faded nail polish with disdain.

Regan smiled wryly.

“A foot-girl, are we? After I hypnotize you I can use that to break you. I’m sure you believe you can defeat me in a duel, of course; assuming you aren’t a coward, that is,” she said snakily, lifting her pocket-watch.

Charissa laughed.

“First of all, I can take you easily. Second, I don’t have time to waste dueling someone just to prove I can beat them. Especially someone so out of their league,” she replied.

As she spoke, Kristin finished hypnotizing Regan’s second goon; the man slumped to the grass at her feet.

“Out of my league am I? Have a look at this, love…” Regan said starting her watch swinging before Charissa’s eyes.

The tall blonde hypnotist’s expression became serious. She opened her blue eyes wide.

“See the beautiful golden watch swinging before your eyes…just follow it…let it relax you as you listen to my words…,” Regan was saying, her voice practiced and powerful.

The watch’s highly polished surface flashed as it swung rhythmically back and forth.

Almost instantly Charissa could feel the British hypnotist’s power starting to affect her.

She was unconcerned.

Charissa’s eyes began to glow, an intense shimmering blue light leaping from them into Regan’s eyes. The High Mistress’s hair began to float upward and writhe about as if it were alive.

Similar to a mass of snakes.

Charissa began to tremble, the intensity of the light coming from her eyes increasing.

Regan gasped in shock; the intensity of Charissa’s power was overwhelming.

Her watch fell to the ground and she opened her mouth to scream in terror as she felt her body growing stiff, affected by hypnotic energy unlike anything she had ever experienced.

Regan’s scream became a choked gurgle as she solidified into a detailed grey statue.

Charissa had used hypnotic energy to turn her into stone.

The High Mistress let out a gasp, swooning as her eyes returned to normal and blood trickling from her nose; she would have fallen if Kristen had not moved swiftly to catch her.

“Holy fucking shit, what did you do?” the younger woman asked in astonishment as she helped Charissa steady herself.

“It is known as “Medusa’s Gaze”. It’s one of the Five Gazes of Hypnothea. A very rare power, and very taxing to use. Regan is far too dangerous to risk a duel with, and we don’t have time to fuck around. Still, a better hypnotist can resist being turned to stone, so I guess she isn’t…wasn’t that good,” Charissa replied.

“Fair enough. Is she…dead?” Kristen asked.

Charissa was thoughtful.

“I honestly don’t know… In theory the process can be reversed…but I have never bothered to try,” she replied with a shrug.

Kristen laughed.

“Okay, that was fucking hot. We are so going to fuck later,” she said.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time,” Charissa retorted.

Then she nearly collapsed again, but Kristen held her up.

“Mistress, you need rest,” she said.

“No, I will be fine. We have to go in and find Marie,” Charissa insisted.

The High Mistress forced herself to stand up straight.

Kristen sighed.

“Alright,” she agreed reluctantly.

Kristen moved over to Regan and tugged off the stone hypnotist’s robe, revealing her exquisitely detailed naked body.

“You are going to have to teach me that!” Kristen said, examining Regan.

“You are a long way from learning that trick, darling. It really takes a lot of energy, and I can’t do it very often or I might have a stroke. I am the only one on the Conclave who knows it. Now come on, we have to get inside and meet up with the others,” Charissa said, heading toward the door.

She yelped, then giggled as Kristen slapped her ass.

“Hey! I am the Mistress in this relationship, apprentice Kristen! Show me some respect,” she said indignantly.

The younger blonde snorted.

“I’ll respect you like I did in the hot tub earlier,” Kristen retorted as she followed Charissa inside.

On the second floor of the house in a large library, Jayde was was surrounded by four of the Supreme Council’s hypno-goons.

She was smiling as she dodged, blocked and ducked their attacks, countering skillfully and landing blow after blow even as she evaded her opponents’attacks.

Jayde was dressed similar to her sister in a black bodysuit and barefoot, her hair in a bun and an identical toe ring on her left middle toe.

She and Dazzle had entered the house through a window and made their way quickly up a staircase.

They had entered the library to find a sexy woman with short dark hair and green eyes dressed in very short denim cutoffs and a pink halter top sitting in a recliner while a sexy naked young blonde woman massaged her feet.

“Who the fuck are you?” the woman had demanded, standing up angrily.

She had on large silver hoop earrings, and a big sapphire glittered in her belly button. Her finger and toenails were white, and she wore a silver toe ring on each foot.

Before Jayde or Dazzle could reply, the door had burst open behind them and the four goons entered.

“Oh lovely timing boys; get them!” the dark-haired woman commanded them.

“Take her, I will handle the goons!” Jayde had said to Dazzle as she faced the four men.

Dazzle had immediately advanced on the dark-haired beauty.

Now she was standing stone-still, unable to move.

The pink-haired mentalist had unleashed her hypnotic flashes into the brunette’s eyes.

“Do not move!” Dazzle had commanded.

At the same time, the brunette unleashed a stream of similar flashes from her eyes.

Right into Dazzle’s.

The brunette too was a mentalist.

“Freeze!” she had commanded at the same instant Dazzle had commanded he not to move.

Now both mentalists were frozen, held fast by one another’s power.

They stood silently, staring at one another as Jayde fought the four goons.

She there were crashes and grunts, thumps and then the sound of glass shattering as Jayde kicked a man into a display case containing several rare books.

She quickly had three of the men down, bleeding and semi-conscious, and had backed the last one into a corner with a series of powerful kicks.

Suddenly, Dazzle could move again.

“You will act like a chicken!” she said, releasing her flashes into the brunette’s eyes again.

“Strip naked and do jumping jacks!” the brunette mentalist commanded, her own flashes leaping into Dazzle’s eyes at the same instant.

Again both women obeyed the other’s command.

Jayde had dropped the last goon to the ground unconscious, and began laughing at the two mentalists performing the humiliating orders they had simultaneously given one another.

She sauntered over to the brunette, who was flapping her arms and clucking loudly.

Jayde casually raised her hand to display a gold and emerald ring, moving her hand smoothly side to side so that it glittered, the light reflecting off its facets into the brunette’s eyes.

“Listen to my voice…,” she began an induction.

By the time Dazzle’s mentalist command had worn off, the brunette was hypnotized.

Smirking, Jayde turned to Dazzle, who was angrily putting her black skirt and white tank top back on.

“So that was…cute,” Jayde said neutrally.

“Fuck you,” Dazzle said, slipping on her ballet flats.

Jayde laughed again.

“Oh come on, I won’t tell anyone about your naked jumping jacks,” she assured her partner.

“Thanks, that is big of you,” Dazzle said grudgingly, obviously angry and embarrassed.

“Come on, after this is over you can fuck this bitch up any way you like. Let’s secure these assholes and go finish our sweep of the house,” Jayde replied.

Dazzle grinned and nodded.

Jayde pulled some zip ties from a pouch on her belt and handed them to Dazzle. The mentalist quickly used them to secure the goons’ hands and feet.

While she was doing so, Jayde took a few moments and deepened the hypnotized mentalist’s trance, making sure she would obey both she and Dazzle’s every command. The sexy young woman’s name was Janelle; she was a former cosmetologist who had become a mercenary after discovering her mentalism abilities.

Marie had been a regular at the salon where Janelle had worked, and had recruited the young mentalist into her organization a few weeks earlier.

Jayde led her partner and her new slave from the room, looking for the next fight.

As Jayde and Dazzle were dealing with Janelle, High Mistress Helena and her Thrall Klas were engaged in a brawl with three of the Supreme Council’s hypno-goons in the house’s large finished basement.

The huge space was decorated and equipped as an entertainment area, with large high-quality sectionals, comfortable recliners, a pool table, a full bar, a six-foot television and a custom-built poker table.

Helena was almost toying with the two goons she faced, women dressed in dark clothes and combat boots. They were obviously trained to fight, but Helena was an expert in Aikido and easily kept them off-balance and avoided the majority of their attacks.

Klas had their third opponent, a tall bald man, in a chokehold.

Helena and Klas had split off from Gillian’s group to check out the basement and run into the three goons.

The High Mistress was dressed in black leggings and a black sports bra along with black athletic shoes, her hair in a ponytail. The only jewelry she wore was a large sapphire pendant.

She smoothly redirected a punch from one of her opponents causing it miss, then kicked the other woman hard in the chest, sending her flying back to crash through the poker table.

Helena took a glancing kick to her side from the other woman, shifting her weight expertly to lessen the force of the blow; she countered with a knee to the woman’s stomach and punch to her face, dropping her to the floor with a broken nose.

While Helena still engaged with her opponents, the man Klas was choking had gone unconscious, and her Thrall dropped him to the floor.

He immediately turned toward his Mistress ready to assist her; the woman who had smashed the poker table had risen to her feet, and Helena moved toward her.

Before Klas could take a step he was startled by a tall, fit and sexy blonde woman emerging suddenly from the stairwell to step between he and Helena as the High Mistress began to exchange blows with her opponent.

She was wearing a strapless pink ruffled bandeau top; her thick curly hair was up, and she wore pink sapphire earrings and a diamond bracelet. A large diamond pendant hung on a fine gold chain around her neck. Her fingernails were long and painted a sparkly pink, and she wore tall black wedge sandals; her toenails were a stylish bronze.

The woman swiftly raised her hand, fluttering her fingers rhythmically before Klas’s eyes as she moved her hand back and forth in a butterfly induction.

“Just watch my fingers and relax…see them moving back and forth…following them with your eyes…hearing my voice in your mind as you relax more and more…following my fingers…back and forth…sinking deeper into relaxation…dropping…falling into my words…eyes following my fingers back and forth…relaxing deeper…feeling so tired now…you are sleepy…your eyelids are so very heavy…you can no longer stay awake…sleep now…,” the woman said firmly.

The rapid induction was flawlessly executed.

As his eyes closed, Klas realized the woman was familiar, and she spoke with an accent similar to his Mistress’s.

Then he fell to the floor at her feet.

The newcomer smirked and turned to face Helena, who had brutally knocked the woman she was fighting unconscious.

The High Mistress cowled as their eyes met.

“Hello Helena!” the other woman said cheerfully.

Helena’s scowl shifted, becoming undisguised disdain.

“Cousin Sabrina. I am not surprised to find you here,” she said calmly.

Sabrina nodded.

“I was going to say the same. You and your little club just can’t stand anyone else having any power or prestige, can you?” she shot back.

Helena snorted.

Du ar en skam for familjen,“ she said in Swedish.

You are a disgrace to the family.

Sabrina’s expression soured.

Och du ar en borskamd sjalvisk hora!” she retorted.

And you are a selfish spoiled whore.

Helena calmly reached up and removed her sapphire pendant.

“You never could take me. You didn’t pay enough attention to Grandmother’s lessons. That is why I am a Master of the Art and you are nothing more than average,” she said, switching back to English.

Sabrina reached up and removed her own pendant.

“I have learned a few tricks since we last met,” she replied.

Helena laughed.

“Tricks won’t do you any good. True hypnotism is not a trick,” she said, raising her pendant.

Sabrina did the same; both large jewels glittered as they began to swing.

“Watch the beautiful sapphire Sabrina…let it draw your eyes as it moves,” Helena began.

The color of her eyes matched that of her pendant.

“Look at the sparkling diamond, cousin. See all the pretty colors as it splits the light…they are very soothing…just like my voice…feel yourself growing relaxed as you watch the diamond swing back and forth…back…and forth…,” Sabrina countered.

The two Swedish beauties each had powerful practiced voices and flawless pendulum skills. They were each using their pendant to channel and focus their hypnotic energy, projecting it into their opponent.

As the duel continued, Helena’s shoulders began to slump while Sabrina’s pendulum arm dropped a couple inches.

Sapphire and Diamond flashed brilliantly as they continued to swing.

Back and forth.

“…you are so relaxed now Helena…you are growing sleepy…your eyelids are getting so very heavy…,” Sabrina was saying.

To her satisfaction, Helena’s eyelids had begun to droop; however, her cousin was a master hypnotist and Sabrina’s own eyelids were feeling heavy and a pleasant tingle had begun to spread throughout her body as she started to involuntarily relax.

“Your eyes are drawn to the sapphire, Sabrina. It has hypnotized you before and you cannot resist it…you must watch it swing back and forth…you cannot take your eyes from it…it is impossible to look away…you know you must watch it swing…the way it sparkles is so soothing…you are getting sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…,” Helena said, her voice still strong though she was speaking a bit more slowly than she had been at the start of the duel.

The High Mistress’s eyelids were starting to flutter as her cousin’s words penetrated her mind, the glittering diamond filling her vision.

She felt as though she were sinking, a wave of relaxation washed over her.

However, Helena’s voice was incredibly powerful and Sabrina’s eyes suddenly locked onto the swinging sapphire. She grunted in frustration as she tried to pull her gaze from the blue gemstone.

To her frustration and horror she could not.

Her eyes were being pulled along involuntarily.

Back and forth.

“I…you…n-no…” Sabrina stammered, suddenly panicked.

She was struggling to keep her eyelids open even as her blue eyes remained riveted to Helena’s sapphire.

Helena took a deep breath and opened her eyes wide, fresh hypnotic power surging from her into her sapphire and then into her cousin.

“You are now completely relaxed…you cannot move…you cannot form thoughts…you can only watch the sapphire and listen to my voice…watch and listen…watch…and listen…listen and obey…my words becoming your thoughts…you will follow my suggestions now Sabrina…you will obey my every command…,” Helena said soothingly.

“I…I…obey…,” Sabrina mumbled.

She dropped her pendant; her arms hung limp at her sides and her shoulders slumped. Her eyelids were half-closed as she continued to watch the swinging sapphire.

“I am going to count back from fem, and when I reach ett, you will be hypnotized and completely in my power…fem…you are so relaxed now…so very sleepy…frya…your eyelids are so heavy…it will feel so lovely to let them close…the harder you try to keep your eyelids open, the heavier they become…tre…your mind is empty…you hear only my words…you must obey them…tva….you can stay awake no longer…you will close your eyes and sleep for me…ett…Sleep, Sabrina. You are hypnotized,” Helena declared firmly.

Sabrina let out a long sigh before her eyes snapped shut. She collapsed forward into Helena’s arms.

The High Mistress eased her cousin to the floor, then stepped back with a smirk on her face.

“You still can’t beat me, Sabrina. I think some time as my slave will do you some good,” Helena said haughtily.

Before she could say or do anything further, she was startled by some slow clapping.

Helena spun around to see Marie Gallagher standing at the bottom of the stairs.

“Well done, taking down your own cousin. You didn’t even try to talk to her. You just hypnotized her. How very open-minded of you,” Marie said as she clapped, a sardonic smile on her face.

The dark-haired hypnotist was wearing a colorful sundress, shades of blue and purple swirling together in a mesmerizing pattern. She wore simple dangling diamond earrings, and her enormous sapphire ring glittered on her right middle finger. She was barefooted, and she wore a pair of stylish black thick-rimmed glasses. Her thick wavy hair was loose, and her finger and toenails shimmered with a fancy blue polish.

“She deserves it if she has joined your little circus,” Helena replied calmly.

Marie gave a mock pout.

“Why would you say such a thing? I haven’t done anything to you or your conclave,” she protested.

Helena laughed mockingly.

“Cut the shit, Marie. You and your friends are playing at having power. Now you have angered the wrong people. Did you really think we would just let you do as you pleased and interfere with our operations?” she asked.

Marie walked toward Helena, a sympathetic smile on her face.

Your operations? Everyone in the True Hypnotist community has to follow your edicts and rules? I think not,” she said.

Helena smirked.

“You are out of your depth if you think you can beat us,” she replied.

Marie’s expression grew hard.

“Oh Helena, you have no idea what I think or what I am capable of. I will admit, I thought I had a bit more time before the so-called High Conclave came after me, but I assure you that we can weather your little storm,” she replied.

“Is that so? I will say that I am impressed you came down here to face me alone,” Helena retorted.

Marie laughed.

“I was hoping Sabrina was up to the challenge of beating you in a duel; she wanted to win so desperately. I wasn’t counting on it, however. And I don’t need assistance to handle you,” she said arrogantly.

Helena raised her pendulum in reply.

“If you believe that ridiculous affectation is enough to “handle” me, then let us find out,” she said.

Marie glanced down at the magnificent ring she always wore.

“What, this? I don’t need my ring to get you under control, my little Scandinavian Princess,” she said firmly.

Helena looked stunned, her pendant slipping from her hand.

Suddenly, she simply knew that Marie Gallagher was her Mistress and that she must obey her.

Marie’s last two words had been a trigger, buried deeply in Helena’s subconscious.

A trigger that turned the powerful High Mistress into Marie’s obedient puppet.

Helena sank to her knees.

“Command me Mistress,” she said.

Marie grinned.

“Such a good girl! I am so happy that trigger still works; I gave it to you over three months ago, the first time you saw my “affectation”. Not that you remember my visit to New York. Now you will crawl to me and kiss my feet. Show your devotion to your owner, slave,” she commanded.

Helena smiled as she obeyed, going to her hands and knees and kissing Marie’s lovely bare feet.

She only wanted to please her Mistress.

The dark-haired hypnotist laughed mockingly at her enslaved enemy.

She had reduced a High Mistress to nothing more than a foot-slave.

“Now that we have you in your proper place, we need to awaken Sabrina and your Thrall and go deal with the rest of your friends…but I think we can spare another moment for you to get more acquainted with my feet; you will be spending a lot of time with them,” she said with a cackle.

Helena didn’t reply as she continued to enthusiastically get “acquainted” with her owner’s feet.

To Be Continued…