The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The High Conclave vs. The Supreme Council, Part Three: Consequences

The hostility between The High Conclave and The Supreme Council reaches its conclusion; new complications arise

High Mistress Gillian gracefully ducked a punch from one of the Supreme Council’s goons, dodged a kick from a second and blocked a punch from a third. The hypnotist was on the third floor of Marie Gallagher’s home, engaged in a fight with three skilled black-clad opponents, two male and one female.

Gillian was more skilled.

An expert in Kung-fu, she was easily holding her own against her three opponents. Gillian had made her way up the to the third floor in search of members of the Supreme Council, dispatching seven opponents along the way. She was wearing a tight dark green bodysuit and matching ballet flats; her long hair was in a bun, and her favorite gold pocket watch hung around her neck.

High Mistress Jing-Mei’s slave Roger and two Spiral security men had been with her after she’d split up from High Mistress Helena and her Thrall Klaus, but she had sent them to look for Faith and Hope Grant, who were no longer checking in on their radios.

Gillian had then proceeded alone.

The powerful Irish hypnotist was used to working solo.

Gillian agilely hopped over a goon’s sweep attempt, then snapped a kick into the man’s balls, doubling him over. She spun away from the second male goon’s attempt to grab her, putting the momentum of her movement into a spin-kick that caught him full in the face. He dropped to the floor, and Gillian stomped on his groin before turning around to face her female opponent who had circled around behind her.

The woman was reasonably attractive and had short blonde hair and blue eyes; Gillian’s whip-smart mind judged her to be around thirty, and from the way she moved the hypnotist guessed she was ex-law enforcement or perhaps military.

She launched a series of rapid punches at Gillian from various angles.

The hypnotist deftly blocked them all.

Gillian countered; the woman tried to block her blows, but the hypnotist was too fast, land a sharp blow to her solar plexus and another to her temple.

The woman staggered back in a stunned daze. Gillian suddenly crouched, ducking a punch from one of the male goons who had recovered and come up behind her. She stayed low, spinning around and punching him rapidly in his balls and stomach, then rose and swept his feet. By this time, the other male goon she had knocked down was struggling to his feet.

Gillian almost lazily snapped a kick into his face, sending him back to the floor.

Without missing a beat, she turned to the woman, who was still gasping from Gillian’s stunning blows.

Her blue eyes focused on the hypnotist, or rather on her fingertips.

Gillian raised her hand in front of the woman’s face and began to flutter her fingers, gracefully moving them side to side, up and down.

The woman’s eyes reflexively followed their movement.

“Just relax dear…everything will be okay…just breathe…watch my fingertips as they move back and forth…up and down…follow them with your eyes and relax…relaxing more and more with every passing second…letting go as you listen to my voice…feel yourself sinking into a nice relaxed trance…dropping deeper into wonderful relaxation…back and forth…relax more with every word…up and down…down…drop…your eyes are so tired now…and sleep,” Gillian said firmly, her voice a powerful soothing monotone.

The woman mumbled something unintelligible, then her eyes fluttered and closed as she went into a trance.

Her head nodded forward and she remained standing, swaying slightly before the hypnotist.

Gillian immediately turned to face the two male goon.

One had risen to a knee, the other had just gotten shakily to his feet.

Gillian moved instantly to put them both on the floor unconscious with a quick series of vicious punches and kicks, too fast for the men to counter.

Satisfied the men were neutralized, Gillian turned back to the woman.

“Listen to me very carefully dear. You are deep, deep asleep. Deeply hypnotized. You will obey my every command without hesitation or question. Do you understand me?” she asked.

“Yes,” the woman murmured.

Her mind was already blank from hypnotic conditioning by the Supreme Council, and it readily accepted Gillian’s suggestions as well.

“Good girl. Now tell me, where is Marie Gallagher?” Gillian asked.

“Mistress Marie is normally in her suite at the end of the hall this time of night,” the woman replied, pointing down the hall past Gillian.

The hypnotist nodded.

“Have you seen her since the attack began?” Gillian asked next.

“No ma’am,” the woman replied.

“You will go down to the back deck and remove all your clothing, then kneel and lace your fingers behind your head. You will obey any command given to you by someone who identifies themself as a member or ally of the High Conclave. Go,” Gillian commanded.

The deck was the collection point for prisoners; Gillian expected that there were likely quite a few congregating there by this point.

“Yes ma’am,” the woman replied, turning to leave.

Wasting no time, Gillian went to the two men on the ground.

She didn’t have time to wait for them to regain consciousness and hypnotize them, so she pulled a pair of zip-ties from a pouch on her belt and secured their hands.

Then she rose, intending to continue down the hallway.

Gillian stopped, surprised to see a gorgeous naked blonde woman standing ten feet away.

“Why is it we make slaves get naked like it is a punishment?” Misty Harris asked casually.

She smirked and walked slowly toward Gillian, a large diamond glittering in her navel and a gold pocket-watch not unlike Gillian’s around her neck.

“Mistress Misty. It is lovely to finally meet you. You are every bit as beautiful as I expected,” Gillian replied equally casually.

Misty smiled.

“Thank you, High Mistress Gillian. You are very beautiful yourself. Perhaps we could settle this with a little roll in the hay, rather than making a mess of things? Perhaps reach an… accord?” Misty asked with a sultry wink.

“A tempting offer. However, I am afraid you and your friends have overstepped and need a spanking. I believe I will allow you to service me after we have concluded our business though,” Gillian replied with a grin.

“Fair enough. In that case I am ready when you are,” Misty said, settling into a combat stance.

“Engaging Misty on the third floor,” she Gillian said, touching her earpiece.

She kicked off her shoes, appraising her opponent as she did so.

Misty’s body was exceptionally fit and toned, and she moved with a confident grace. She was reputed to be an expert in Tae Kwon Do, having won several high-level tournaments in years past.

Misty was also an expert hypnotist.

Gillian resolved not to underestimate her.

She bowed to Misty respectfully.

Then she struck.

Her initial attack was a sudden rapid flurry of punches and kicks that drove Misty back on her heels.

The naked blonde hypnotist blocked and dodged, but she took a hard punch to her ribs and kick to her thigh. She managed to counter with a strong kick that caught Gillian hard on her shoulder.

Rather than press the attack Gillian stepped back.

“Very nice. You are quite skilled,” she said in her lilting Irish accent.

“Thank you. You are pretty good yourself,” Misty replied.

They eyed one another for a moment, then both moved suddenly at the same instant.

The two women came together in a rush, punching and kicking, blocking, dodging and countering.

Misty hit Gillian hard in the temple with her fist and landed a sharp kick to the Irish hypnotist’s chest.

Gillian managed to snap a kick int Misty’s stomach, land a punch on her left tit and then smash her bare foot into Misty’s face.

The naked hypnotist staggered back, blood trickling from her nose.

“I admit, that hurt,” Misty said, wiping away the blood.

“It was supposed to,” Gillian replied.

Misty dashed at her, leaping into the air and performing a powerful jump kick. Gillian attempted to dodge and was partially successful, Misty’s foot catching her shoulder and sending her stumbling into the wall. Misty landed beside Gillian and immediately hit her twice in the ribs, shrieking angrily with each blow.

Gillian grunted, absorbing the painful blows before sweeping Misty’s legs from under her and viciously punching the blonde hypnotist in the chest at the same time, sending her crashing to the floor.

Misty gasped in pain, feeling a rib crack as she hit the floor. No stranger to pain or fighting, she immediately rolled away from Gillian and jumped to her feet.

Not an instant too soon; the Irish hypnotist was on top of her, launching powerful kicks that Misty was barely able to deflect.

Misty surprised Gillian by catching her foot in the middle of her third kick and then slamming the heel of her hand hard into Gillian’s knee.

Gillian gasped in pain and stumbled back, clearly favoring her leg.

Misty winced; her cracked rib caused here pain with each breath.

The two injured hypnotists eyed each other warily.

Muffled shouts could be heard outside the house, and there was the sound of glass breaking somewhere downstairs as the force of The High Conclave and The Supreme Council continued to fight. Several gunshots rang out, followed by more shouts.

“That would be the sounds of your organization being destroyed,” Gillian said.

“Perhaps it is the other way around,” Misty retorted.

Gillian chuckled; she liked Misty’s cockiness and style.

They both moved suddenly, again at the same instant.

Misty reached up and removed her watch, smoothly raising it and starting it swinging with practiced skill.

“Just look at the beautiful watch Gillian…follow it with your eyes…,” Misty began an induction, her voice soothing and powerful.

She expected Gillian to do the same.

The Irish hypnotist did not; she had no intention of dueling a hypnotist as powerful as Misty.

Instead, Gillian opened her eyes wide and allowed them to begin to shimmer, then glow green.

She had activated the Mistress’s Gaze.

“Look into my eyes Misty…deep into my eyes…look deeper and notice yourself relaxing…your muscles becoming tired as you look deeper and deeper…listening to my voice and sinking into trance…you are so very relaxed now Misty…you cannot look away…,” Gillian purred.

“Relax and f-follow t-the watch…watch as it swings b-back…and…and…,” Misty stammered.

Caught off-guard, she felt a powerful wave of relaxation wash over her and she felt almost instantly lightheaded as she looked into Gillian’s glowing green gaze.

It was suddenly difficult to think or even form words.

“That’s it dear…notice how tired you are now…how sleepy…you are completely relaxed and ready to drop for me,” Gillian said soothingly.

“I…I…ready…drop…,” Misty mumbled.

However, she was a powerful hypnotist and she was aware she was about to slip into a trance.

She resisted with every bit of willpower she could muster.

“N-no! Girls, now!” she shouted.

Gillian was startled by Misty’s outburst, and she heard a door open behind her.

Cursing, she turned away from the nearly-hypnotized Misty to see Beth Grant’s daughters, Hope and Faith, step naked from the opened door into the hall.

The young women wore the dazed expressions of hypno-slaves.

Hypnotized earlier by Misty, she had left them fucking each other in a room on the ground floor. Moving upstairs she had seen Gillian fighting with some of The Supreme Council’s goons on the second floor. Misty then ran downstairs and found the Grant sisters asleep after their incestuous activities, just as she’d suggested. Rousing them and leaving them in trance, she had led them up to the third floor to await Gillian. Along the way they had run into Jing-Mei’s slave Roger and two Spiral security men; following a brief but vicious fight, Misty, Faith and Hope had knocked Roger and the two security men unconscious and continued on their way upstairs while Gillian was till searching the second floor.

“Faith, Hope listen to me very carefully,” Gillian began.

The Irish hypnotist’s eyes began to glow green.

Behind her, Misty shook off her near-trance.

“Faith, Hope take her down! Beat her and then hypnotize her!” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress Misty!” both sisters replied, rushing at Gillian.

The Irish hypnotist cursed and let her eyes return to normal as she began to deflect and dodge the naked sisters’ attacks.

While Gillian was engaged with Faith and Hope, Misty turned to flee.

Just before she reached the stairs a foot appeared out of nowhere and slammed into her stomach.

“Ooof!” Misty said, doubling over in pain.

Looking up, she saw High Mistress Jing-Mei standing before her.

The Asian hypnotist had been using her hypnotic invisibility aura, preventing Misty from seeing her until she had kicked her.

“Surrender,” Jing-Mei said calmly.

With a snarl, Misty straightened up and attacked.

While Gillian was an expert martial artist, Jing-Mei was a true master.

She easily blocked and dodged Misty’s attacks, countering each blow with one of her own.

Using her hypnotic blows in tandem with hypnotic suggestions, Jing-Mei quickly caused Misty’s limbs to go numb. Soon the naked hypnotist was on her hands and knees, gasping for air as she bled from her nose, lip and a cut near her eye.

Jing-Mei eyed her coldly as she calmly moved her bare foot into Misty’s field of vision. She began to pivot her foot on her heel back and forth, causing the large emerald in her toe ring to sparkle.

Misty couldn’t move; Jing-Mei’s hypnotic punches and kicks had paralyzed her limbs.

Misty couldn’t speak; another of Jing-Mei’s hypnotic punches had paralyzed her vocal cords.

She could only watch the emerald in Jing-Mei’s toe ring as it reflected light into her eyes.

She could only listen as Jing-Mei’s powerful hypnotic voice flowed into her mind.

“Look at my toe ring Misty…see how it sparkles…watch it move and listen to my voice…you are feeling very relaxed…as you keep watching the emerald…moving back and forth…relaxing more and more with every word I say…,” the Asian hypnotist said.

As Jing-Mei was hypnotizing Misty, Gillian continued her battle with the Grant sisters.

She was losing.

Gillian was tiring, and her injured knee was hindering her. The Grant sisters were well trained, and Gillian was taking a beating. She still managed to land a hard punch to Hope’s stomach and a solid kick to Faith’s chest.

However, blows to her ribs, stomach and face staggered her. Hope and Faith had backed her up against a wall. They would beat her senseless and hypnotize her.

Gillian was preparing to activate the Mistress’s Gaze as a final act of defiance. It was unlikely to capture two trained hypnotists at once, but she hoped it would buy her time until Jing-Mei finished with Misty.

Non totes movere…non potes movere…non potes movere…,” said a familiar voice as Gillian’s eyes began to shimmer.

Glancing to her right, the Irish hypnotist was relieved to see Sibyl Mariah came striding down the hallway past Jin-Mei, who continued to hypnotize Misty with her toe ring.

The sexy hypnotist-witch was topless and barefoot, wearing a long plum-colored skirt and her customary abundant jewelry, her hair tied up in a silk scarf of the same color. She was gesturing gracefully with her hands as she chanted.

Hope and Faith both froze, paralyzed by Mariah’s magic.

“Thank you Sibyl Mariah,” Gillian gasped.

The Irish hypnotist winced in pain.

“My pleasure, High Mistress Gillian. They won’t stay frozen long. Shall we?” Mariah asked, moving to stand beside her.

She lifted a beautiful blue crystal pendant from between her breasts and held it before the paralyzed Hope’s unblinking eyes.

Mariah used her free hand to spin the crystal, causing its many facets to reflect the light into Hope’s eyes.

At the same time, Gillian lifted her pocket watch before Faith’s eyes and let it swing gently back and forth, its polished surface shining as it moved.

“See the crystal Hope,” Mariah said in her hypnotist’s voice.

“Focus on the watch Faith,” Gillian said in her own powerful monotone.

“Hope, Faith listen carefully to our voices…let them relax you…,” Mariah said.

“Relaxing deeper and deeper with every word we speak…focusing on our pendulums…relax deeper…,” Gillian purred.

“Deeper…feel yourselves sinking…dropping into trance…relaxing deeper…,” Mariah smoothly continued the tandem induction.

“Thats right…dropping deeper…going into trance for us now…so relaxed…our words have become your thoughts…you can only listen…and obey…,” Gillian added.

Her watch continued to flash into Faith’s eyes.

“Listen…and obey…you are deeply relaxed now…you hear only our voices…you will obey them…,” Mariah continued.

Her crystal continued to sparkle into Hope’s eyes.

“Listen…and obey…we will count down from five…,” Gillian said.

“When we reach one you will be completely hypnotized…,” Mariah added.

“Five…relaxing even deeper…,” said Gillian.

“Four…all your thoughts fading away…,” Mariah droned.

“Three…continuing to listen and obey…good girls…,” Gillian said firmly.

“Two…unable to think…only listen…,” Mariah said.

“And obey…one, you are completely relaxed now,” Gillian finished the tandem induction.

Both she and Mariah lowered their pendulums.

Mariah then dropped her paralyzation spell.

Faith and Hope remained still, eyes wide and unblinking.

They were hypnotized for the second time that day.

“Very nicely done,” Jing-Mei complemented Mariah and Gillian as she walked over to where they stood.

The now-hypnotized Misty crawled after her, kissing her feet.

“Thank you. You did great yourself,” Mariah replied, looking down at Misty.

Gillian nodded.

“Thank you both; I am glad you arrived when you did, I do believe I was in a wee bit of trouble there,” she said, wiping blood from her face.

“My pleasure,” Jing-Mei replied calmly.

“Of course, High Mistress. Are you okay?” Mariah asked with genuine concern.

Gillian winced, then chuckled and nodded.

“I believe my pride is more injured than my body, although I believe I will be quite sore tomorrow,” she replied.

“Misty here can give you a massage when we are finished here,” Jing-Mei said, looking down at her prize with disdain.

“That sounds lovely. Now then, how are things going? I lost my earpiece during the fight,” Gillian said.

“Gemma and Jayde are securing prisoners. Liliana is stalking stragglers and looking for Elle Woods. Helena hasn’t reported in recently so Charissa is searching for her,” Mariah reported.

Gillian nodded.

“Excellent. Marie’s suite should be at the end of the hall; we need to free Hope and Faith and go finish this,” she said.

Before Jing-Mei or Mariah could reply, their attention was drawn to a group of five of the Supreme Council’s goons ascending the stairs, four men and a woman dressed in black and armed with batons and tasers.

“You two go get Marie; I will handle these excuses for minions and then wake the young ladies,” Jing-Mei said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Gillian nodded.

“Sibyl Mariah, please come with me. Good luck High Mistress Jing-Mei,” Gillian said calmly.

“To you as well, High Mistress Gillian, Sibyl Mariah. Misty, stay,” Jing-Mei said.

The Asian hypnotist turned and dashed toward the men, leaping into the air and performing a graceful aerial somersault before landing amongst the group of Supreme Council hypno-goons. She punched one hard in the kidney and swept another off his feet before they could react. She gracefully ducked as one swung his baton at her, the weapon sailing over her head to strike his female companion in the chest.

Mariah and Gillian marveled at Jing-Mei’s speed and grace for a moment, then turned and headed down the hall toward Marie’s suite.

Down on the ground floor, Jayde was walking through the kitchen intending to find her sister. She had left Dazzle outside in the back of the house, helping corral prisoners.

Jayde walked past a pantry door, failing to notice it was slightly ajar. After she had passed, the door swung open silently and Elle Woods stepped out, wearing only a long white t-shirt; her red hair was in a simple ponytail.

Elle had been asleep when the High Conclave had attacked; she had immediately left her bedroom and made her way downstairs, carefully avoiding being seen by anyone as she moved from one hiding place to the next while waiting for the opportunity to either strike or flee.

Elle crept silently after Jayde, following her into a hallway that led to a staircase to the second floor at the back of the house. In her hand was a can of soup taken from the pantry, which she crouched and rolled down the hallway past Jayde.

Startled, Jayde reflexively spun around just in time to see Elle’s index and middle fingers moving toward her face.

“Relax, feel my touch, close your eyes and sleep now,” the short red-haired hypnotist said firmly.

She tapped Jayde’s forehead with her finger tips.

“What…?” Jayde mumbled, eyelids suddenly fluttering.

The shock induction had nearly caught her.

“Close your eyes and sleep,” Elle said soothingly before Jayde could recover.

She snapped her finger’s beside Jayde’s head.

Jayde’s eyes closed and her head nodded. Elle caught her before she fell to the floor.

“Just relax and listen to my voice…feel yourself sinking deeper…deeper into trace…deeper into my power…,” Elle began to whisper into her ear.

A moment later, Jayde walked into the house’s living room, her eyes wide and glassy; she was in a deep trance, completely in Elle’s power.

Elle waited cautiously in the hallway hoping it was clear and allowing her to make her escape.

It was not.

“Jayde, how are things coming in the back?” High Mistress Charissa asked.

The statuesque blonde hypnotist was standing in the middle of the living room, a pair of very attractive young women kneeling before her, one had long light brown hair, the other short curly brunette locks.

Both were naked, their clothes piled nearby.

The young women were potential hypnotists, apprentices recruited by Marie.

They had run into Charissa and foolishly attempted to hypnotize her.

The High Mistress had hypnotized them instead, with contemptuous ease.

Their fledgling skills were no match for a hypnotist of Charissa’s power; now the best the young ladies could hope for was to be released with their memories erased.

“Things are going well, High Mistress,” Jayde answered, her voice a bit mechanical as she approached.

Elle had commanded her to clear her a path to the door.

Charissa immediately recognized that Jayde was in a trance.

“Well shit,” the High Mistress muttered.

Her eyes began to shimmer, then glow a beautiful cobalt blue.

Jayde’s gaze met Charissa’s, and she slowed as The Mistress’s Gaze began to take effect.

“Yes, that’s it Jayde…look into my eyes and relax…,” Charissa began soothingly.

Peering in from the shadows of the hallway, Elle cursed.

She gathered herself, preparing to sprint past Charissa while she hypnotized Jayde.

“Going somewhere?” a voice asked behind her.

Elle whirled around to see Charissa’s apprentice Kristin. The young blonde hypnotist was standing with her hands on her hips, her expression serious.

Elle laughed.

“Run along and play little girl, before I spank you,” she said.

Kristin snorted.

“You are free to try,” she retorted.

“I believe I will,” Elle replied calmly.

The red-haired hypnotist raised her hand and let a large ruby pendant drop from it, dangling from a short gold chain in front of Kristen’s eyes. The deep red stone glittered brilliantly as it turned slowly about.

“Have a look at this,” she said.

Kristen snorted.

“Nice trinket. How about you look into my eyes,” she said.

Kristen opened her dazzling blue eyes wide.

Elle frowned slightly as she felt the power radiating from Kristen, surprised by the level of hypnotic energy the young woman could project.

She wasn’t overly concerned.

“Just relax…relax and look at the ruby…let it draw you into it…the deep, beautiful red depths…getting lost in the red…relaxing more and more as you look at it…listening to the sound of my voice and relaxing deeper…,” Elle said.

Her voice was smooth and strong; she had spent considerable time perfecting the timbre best suited for quickly bypassing an opposing hypnotist’s conscious mind.

She started the ruby swinging in slow, tight circles on the end of its chain.

“Look deep into my eyes…deeper…notice the gold…feeling yourself relaxing…sinking into my eyes…letting yourself relax more and more…looking deeper…deeper…,” Kristen purred.

She found herself staring at the gorgeous red gemstone, drawing her eyes as it reflected the dim light.

At the same time, Elle found her own eyes pulled involuntarily to look at Kristen’s.

The blue of the young woman’s irises was flecked with gold, and it seemed to swirl in a random, dazzling pattern.

Elle felt the younger woman’s hypnotic power flowing into her even as she projected her own energy through her ruby.

Her shoulders slumped, her muscles beginning to slacken as the tension started to leave her body.

She felt heavy, her mind starting to grow cloudy.

This young woman is talented; give her a little respect, Elle told herself silently.

She took a deep breath and focused on turning Kristen’s power back at her, adding it to her own.

It was a dangerous technique, requiring her to allow more of her opponent’s hypnotic energy to flow into her.

If her concentration lapsed for an instant, she would instantly go into a trance.

Elle’s concentration did not lapse.

“Follow the ruby with your eyes…relaxing more and more as it draws you in…the tension draining from your body…feel yourself growing tired…relaxing more and more with every word I speak, following the ruby as is swings around in circles…around and around…you are relaxing more…you are feeling sleepy…sleepy…,” Elle continued.

The ruby began to swing faster, the diameter of the circles widening.

A very experienced duelist, Elle lifted her pendant slightly, using it to break up her line of sight to Kristen’s eyes.

Elle suddenly felt the heavy feeling leave her body, and the cloudiness lifted from her mind.

“Keep…k-keep looking…looking into m-my eyes…deeper…and…and…,” Kristen stammered, suddenly faltering as her eyes locked onto the ruby.

She gasped as she felt Elle’s hypnotic power suddenly increase; the glittering red facets filled her vision, and Elle’s voice was insistent.

Irresistible.

“That’s it…just let go and relax completely…the harder you try to resist, the more relaxed you become…notice now how heavy your eyelids are…it will feel so wonderful to simply let go and close them…to drop into a deep hypnotic sleep…your eyes are so tired from watching the ruby…you are so sleepy…,” Elle said, her voice gaining strength.

The ruby began to swing faster; Kristen’s eyelids fluttered even as she helplessly continued to watch it.

“I…no…I…you…,” she mumbled.

Her arms hung limp at her sides, and she felt light headed.

The ruby was all she saw, Elle’s voice all she heard.

“Very good…you are very sleepy now…your eyelids are very heavy…when I tell you to close them, you will…you want to drop into trance and listen to my voice…you will obey me…you are sleepy…sleepy…,” Elle continued.

“Sleeeepy…,” Kristen muttered, her eyes now nearly closed.

Elle smirked.

“Close your eyes and sleep for me now honey,” she said firmly.

Kristen’s eyelids slammed shut and her head nodded forward.

Elle wasted no time; she leaned in and spoke firmly into Kristen’s ear.

“You are deep, deep asleep. Completely relaxed, totally in my power. You must obey my every command accept all of my suggestions,” she said.

“I…am relaxed…must…obey…,” Kristen mumbled softly.

“That’s right, very good honey. Now when I snap my fingers, you will be a chimpanzee. A friendly, playful chimpanzee. You want nothing more than to play with the High Mistress in the living room. You will immediately go into the living room and try to hug, cuddle and play with her,” Elle instructed.

“Chimpanzee…,” Kristen muttered, frowning.

Elle snapped her fingers, and Kristen opened her eyes.

The young blonde immediately began to screech and hoot, bounding toward the living room in an awkward chimpanzee impression.

Elle did not take the time to savor her victory over Kristen; she immediately turned and ran back down the hallway past the kitchen and the staircase, then out a side door that led to a flower garden north of the house.

Elle nearly tripped over the body of one of The Supreme Council’s hypno-goons laying in the grass after having been shot by Jack.

A second lay beside him.

The bodies were not what caught Elle’s attention, however.

Instead, she covered her mouth in shock as she saw Regan Swann.

The hypnodomme had been turned to stone, her face frozen in a look of fear and surprise.

Elle recovered quickly, dashing through the flower garden and toward the gate in the northern edge of the property’s privacy fence. She slipped through the gate and ran toward a small copse of fruit trees, rocks and twigs poking her bare feet.

Elle suddenly felt an impact as a dark shape leapt from the shadows to crash into her and knock her to the ground.

The hypnotist rolled over, then shrieked as a large sleek black panther pounced on top of her. The creature’s weight forced the air from her lungs and pinned her to the ground.

Elle watched in astonishment as the panther began to shrink, transforming into a beautiful naked woman with long wavy dark hair, flawless skin and spectacular breasts.

“Now where do you think you are going?” Liliana asked pleasantly.

The High Mistress was straddling Elle’s torso, and her hands pinned the younger woman’s arms to the ground.

“Oh, you know…away,” Elle said sheepishly.

She struggled feebly; Liliana was surprisingly strong.

“I’m sorry, I can’t allow that. Look into my eyes,” Liliana said in a sultry voice.

She leaned down so her eyes were only six inches from Elle’s.

The red-haired hypnotist scoffed.

“You really think you can just hypnotize—,” she began.

Elle gasped in surprise as she felt intense power leap from Liliana’s eyes into her own.

The Brazilian hypnotist’s irises shifted from amber to brown before fading to green and then turning gold; they then quickly shifted back to green before changing to brown and fading to their original amber.

Elle was caught completely by surprise and was rapidly hypnotized, sinking quickly into a deep trance.

She lay quietly with her mouth open, her eyes glazed and unblinking.

Liliana let out a gasp of her own. The technique she had used on Elle used up a tremendous amount of energy and left her feeling tired.

It was worth it, especially to capture of hypnotist of Elle Wood’s skill.

Liliana smirked; only Jack knew the true extent of the power of her hypnotic eyes.

It was her ace in the hole when dealing with other hypnotists.

Elle’s mind was now blank, utterly open and receptive to any suggestions or commands Liliana wished to give her.

“Now we can have a little chat. At the count of three, you will become aware. You will answer all of my questions truthfully, and obey my every command. If I say Firecracker, you will instantly return to the blank, empty state you are in now. One, two, three!” Liliana said firmly.

Elle started as she became aware.

“What the fuck was that?” she demanded.

“Hypnotism,” Liliana said with a wink.

Elle scowled.

She had been in many hypno-duels, and had lost a few among her many victories.

She had never felt anything like what Liliana had just hit her with.

“Obviously. I meant what technique? That was not the Mistress’s Gaze,” Elle said.

Liliana shook her head.

“No, it was not. It was a little method I came up with on my own,” she replied with satisfaction.

“And becoming a panther? Was that hypnotism too?” Elle asked sarcastically.

Liliana chuckled.

“Actually it was. A very specialized form of self-hypnosis,” she replied.

Elle looked at her incredulously.

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“I am. I can put myself into a trance and transform into a variety of animals,” Liliana replied.

Elle sighed.

“That’s all wonderful, but I am still hypnotized and at your mercy. What happens now?” she asked, resignation in her voice.

Liliana looked thoughtful.

“That is up to you, dear. How loyal to Marie Gallagher are you? Are you willing to let her go down to save yourself?” Liliana asked.

“Definitely,” Elle said without hesitation.

Liliana nodded her approval; the red-haired hypnotist was compelled to answer truthfully.

“Excellent. Obviously you are in my power and I can compel your compliance and loyalty. However, I would like you to willingly work with me. I would rather not have to exert my control over you unless you force me to,” she said.

“I don’t understand,” Elle replied.

“I captured you, and I am claiming you as my prisoner. I would like you to work for me. I have tasks that you are well-suited for; but I don’t want to have to maintain you as a slave. I’d much rather you work for me willingly, and I will do my best to make it worth your while,” Liliana said.

“What is the alternative?” Elle asked skeptically.

She knew she had little choice; she was already under Liliana’s hypnotic control, and if she had an opportunity to retain her own thoughts she had to take it.

However, she wanted to see what the High Mistress had in mind.

“The Supreme Council is finished. Marie will be apprehended shortly. I have already defeated that racist cunt Jenna Winn; you can likely imagine the torment I am going to inflict on her. Misty Harris has fallen to High Mistress Jing-Mei, and you saw Regan Swann’s fate at the hands of High Mistress Charissa…,” Liliana said ominously.

Elle shuddered involuntarily.

“I understand. I am definitely willing to work for you. I would rather not become a statue or a slave…or worse,” she said.

Liliana grinned.

“You do possess a modicum of intelligence. I figured as much. I will keep a trigger in your mind that will hypnotize you instantly if I speak it, but I will allow you to remain otherwise free of my direct hypnotic control. If you perform the tasks I give you successfully and do not do anything to displease me, you will have a comfortable life as my employee, and if you serve me well enough I will eventually allow you to pursue your own goals as well as helping me achieve mine,” she said.

Elle was thoughtful for a moment, then nodded as well as she could with Liliana sitting on top of her pinning her arms to the grass.

“Sounds reasonable to me. What kind of ‘tasks’ do you have in mind?” she asked.

Liliana smiled.

“Are you familiar with a hypnodomme called Tiny Tough?” she asked.

“Lady Casey? Yes, of course I have…why?” Elle asked.

“I want you to defeat her in a duel,” Liliana replied casually.

Elle opened her mouth to reply, then closed it, a thoughtful expression on her face.

She nodded again.

“I have always wanted a shot at her,” she said.

Liliana smiled.

“Wonderful. That is a task for the future, one that will require training and to be executed at the proper time. Right now I have another task for you…helping me relax,” Liliana said slyly.

Elle looked surprised.

Then she smiled.

“I’d be delighted High Mistress,” she said.

Elle felt a pang of guilt; Marie Gallagher had been good to her, and she considered her a friend.

However, the High Conclave was clearly the more powerful group, and Elle was a survivor.

She had no doubt Marie would sacrifice her if their positions were reversed.

Marie made her bed; I have to do what I have to do, Elle thought to herself.

She had to take the opportunity to save herself.

When Liliana leaned down to kissed her, Elle returned it passionately.

Liliana paused to rip off Elle’s shirt, then began to suck vigorously first at her left tit, then her right.

She nibbled at her nipples, making the younger hypnotist squeal with pleasure.

Liliana rolled over onto her back, pulling Elle on top of her.

Elle sucked at each of Liliana’s tits, then began to kiss her way down her chest to her stomach.

Liliana giggled, spreading her legs.

Elle enthusiastically dove into Liliana’s pussy, licking and sucking.

Liliana’s shrieks of pleasure echoed from among the trees as her newest conquest serviced her.

Up on the third floor of Marie Gallagher’s house, Gillian gathered herself and lashed out with her foot.

The powerful kick smashed open the door of Marie Gallagher’s bedroom suite.

Gillian strode confidently into the room, Sibyl Mariah following quickly behind her.

Both hypnotists stopped, amazed at the spectacle before them.

They exchanged a glance.

Gillian and Mariah both laughed.

High Mistress Helena was sitting on the edge of Marie Gallagher’s bed, her legs crossed and her feet bare.

Her Thrall Klaus stood nearby.

Marie Gallagher knelt naked before her, dutifully kissing the Swedish hypnodomme’s feet.

“Hello High Mistress Gillian, Sibyl Mariah. Look who I caught,” Helena said triumphantly.

“High Mistress Helena! It is good to see you!” Mariah said with a smile.

Gillian nodded.

“We were concerned, you stopped communicating on the radio,” she said.

“I apologize, I lost my earpiece fighting with Marie’s goons. It is good to see you as well, Mariah,” Helena said, nodding at the hypnotist-witch.

Marie continued to worship Helena’s feet.

“So you captured Marie; was it difficult?” Gillian asked, looking down at the naked woman with disdain.

“Not particularly. Her skills are good, but not fantastic,” Helena replied casually.

“You still deserve congratulations. Well done,” Gillian said with a nod.

Helena smiled.

“Thank you. How are things going otherwise?” she asked.

“Well; Regan Swann, Jenna Winn and Misty Harris are neutralized. Liliana is pursuing Elle Woods. We have a bunch of lesser ’tists, witches and a mentalist prisoner. A few of our people got hypnotized, but nothing we can’t undo. Pretty much just mopping up,” Mariah replied.

Several loud grunts and thumps in the echoed in from the hallway, followed by a loud crash.

“Jing-Mei is playing with some of the Supreme Council’s goons,” Gillian added with a chuckle.

Goons neutralized,” Jing-Mei said over the radio.

“Acknowledged. Marie Gallagher captured,” Gillian replied.

“Jing-Mei is finished with the goons,” Mariah informed Helena.

The Swedish hypnodomme smiled and nodded.

“Thank you,” she said.

“Helena, are you comfortable keeping control over Marie while we get things organized?” Gillian asked.

“Of course; she could use some more reinforcement, if you don’t need me elsewhere,” Helena said.

“No, making sure Marie is fully under control is a priority. Bring her downstairs when you are finished with her,” Gillian replied.

“No problem. I am sure there are a lot of people eager to get a shot at her,” Helena said with a laugh.

Gillian and Mariah both chuckled.

“Maybe a few,” Mariah said.

“Alright, then we should go help remove Misty’s suggestions from Hope and Faith,” Gillian said.

The High Mistress and the hypnotist-witch each nodded at Helena, then left the room.

Marie continued to worship Helena’s feet for another thirty seconds; then she rose and quickly closed the door.

She couldn’t latch it due to damage from Gillian kicking it in.

“Well done my pet. You played your part perfectly. Now we have to get out of here. Has Sabrina made it to the car?” Marie asked.

Helena pulled out her phone.

“Yes Mistress. She is waiting for us in the garage,” she said after reading a text from her cousin.

“Excellent. Let’s go to the garage. Be calm and maintain the facade,” Marie commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Helena agreed eagerly.

Marie walked over to the night stand and picked up a Zippo lighter, which she lit and tossed onto the bed.

The thick comforter immediately caught fire.

The hypnotized High Mistress walked through the glass doors out onto the bedroom’s large balcony, then quickly descended an ornate spiral staircase leading down to the flower garden below.

Marie followed her, naked with a blank expression on her face.

Klaus, now under Marie’s control, brought up the rear.

Helena hurried around to the front of the house and went into the large detached garage, Marie still following and pretending to be hypnotized with Klaus trailing her.

Inside they found a fleet of six vehicles.

Helena’s cousin Sabrina was sitting behind the wheel of a dark green Porsche Carrera S.

After she had triggered Helena, Marie had ordered her to free her cousin from her trance.

Sabrina had then snuck off to the garage to wait until Marie was ready to make her escape.

“Get in the back seat, both of you,” Marie commanded Helena and Klaus.

“Yes Mistress,” Helena said, climbing into the Porsche.

“As you command, Mistress,” Klaus said, getting into the vehicle as well.

Marie then got into the passenger seat.

“Are you ready? We cannot stop until we get to the safe house,” she said to Sabrina.

“Piece of cake,” Sabrina said confidently.

Marie sighed.

“I appear to have underestimated the High Conclave,” she lamented.

Marie nodded to Sabrina.

Helena’s cousin started the car’s powerful engine and hit button on the garage-door opener.

The Porsche roared out of the garage and then through the front gate, tires squealing.

Sabrina sped off down the road as smoke had begun to pour from the window of Marie’s bedroom.

—Aftermath—

The afternoon following the High Conclave’s attack on the Supreme Council, High Mistresses Gillian, Jing-Mei, Liliana and Charissa gathered in a luxuriously appointed private spa in Gillian’s Denver home.

Each hypnotist was wearing an expensive silk robe in their preferred color. Gillian’s was green, Jing-Mei’s black, Charissa’s white and Liliana’s red. Each was seated in a very comfortable pedicure chair having their feet tended by a young beautiful naked and hypnotized female nail technician.

The chairs were arranged in a circle facing one another.

A fifth chair sat empty.

The High Mistresses had fled Marie Gallagher’s property with their entourages, the main house ablaze, going back to Gillian’s house. They had all slept in after a long night of getting their collection of slaves, prisoners and allies settled and made certain none of their allies who’d been hypnotized had any lingering suggestions.

Gillian had done a marvelous job organizing and coordinating their withdrawal, getting nearly everyone back safely along with a multitude of valuable prisoners.

Helena and Marie were missing; Liliana had witnessed them fleeing the house in a Porsche as she was returning from her capture-turned-tryst with Elle Woods.

The remaining High Mistresses had, exercised, gotten massages, showered and eaten breakfast together. After their meal, they’d gotten manicures, and they were now enjoying mimosas and receiving pedicures while discussing the previous evening’s events along with what they were going to do going forward.

“So we do not know if Helena betrayed us or she got hypnotized by Marie,” Liliana said.

The hypnotized naked nail technician before her was a gorgeous woman of Japanese descent with long straight black hair; she was carefully applying dark crimson polish to Liliana’s toenails.

“I have trouble believing that she was beaten by Marie Gallagher,” Gillian said as the sexy caucasian woman with short blonde hair kneeling before her began to expertly paint her toes a deep midnight blue.

“It is a…distasteful thought, I agree,” Jing-Mei replied.

Her nail technician was a beautiful black woman with a bright blue mohawk who was painting her nails a deep green.

“We might have underestimated Marie Gallagher,” Charissa said, sipping her drink.

A pretty, fair-skinned redhead was painting the blonde High Mistress’s toenails a pristine white.

“Either way, we have to decide what to do next. One of our number is missing and we do not know why,” Jing-Mei said.

“I vote we contact Helena’s successor and invite them to join us,” Liliana said, finishing her drink.

She held out the empty glass, and a fifth nail technician moved from where she was standing beside the wall to refill it.

The woman was a pretty Mexican, her shoulder-length hair dyed a caramel brown.

She would have been taking care of Helena’s feet had she been present.

“I agree that is prudent, given the possibility that Helena is a traitor,” Jing-Mei said.

“It is only a possibility; she may also be a prisoner,” Gillian said diplomatically.

“Are we not going to at least look for her?” Charissa asked, admiring her nail tech’s sexy naked body as she worked.

“We can do both; bring in her successor with the understanding the appointment may be temporary, and work with them to find Helena,” Gillian suggested.

Her nail tech had finished putting the dark blue to her toes and was patiently waiting for them to dry so she could apply the protective clear topcoat.

“Do you know who it is?” Liliana asked.

“Indeed, lass. I video chatted with The Archdomina this morning. She opened the envelope and showed me Helena’s choice to succeed her. I will reveal it if you all agree we should contact them,” Gillian replied.

“I am in favor of doing so,” Jing-Mei said.

“As am I,” Liliana agreed.

“I agree; we should make every effort to keep things on track and show that setbacks like this will not hamper us,” Charissa added.

Gillian nodded.

“Very well. Helena named Mistress Vanessa to succeed her on the High Conclave,” she said.

Liliana and Jing-Mei both nodded their approval.

Charissa chuckled.

“Oh my, the master of titty-nosis? She is a wonderful choice,” she said.

“I agree; she is experienced, powerful and respected,” Liliana added.

She held up her left foot to inspect the hypnotized nail-tech’s work on her toes.

“Excellent, then with your leave I will call Vanessa this afternoon. We are due to meet with the Archdomina in eight days to discuss the reinstatement of the Adjudicators. In the meantime I know we all have business to attend after we get things sorted here,” Gillian said.

“I believe that Helena and Vanessa are close; if Vanessa agrees to assume Helena’s position, I will work with her to locate Helena and either capture or free her as required,” Charissa offered.

Jing-Mei, Liliana and Gillian all gave their assent and thanks to Charissa.

“Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can assist you,” Jing-Mei said to her.

“The same goes for me. Anything you need. I promised Beth some time with Marie so she can punish her personally,” Liliana added.

“Indeed, if you require anything do not hesitate to ask. I can’t think of anyone better to lead the search for Helena,” Gillian said.

Charissa smiled.

“Thank you all. It will be my pleasure. I have been a little complacent lately; I enjoyed last night a lot, and now I want some more action,” she said.

“It will also be a good way to get that new…apprentice…of yours some experience,” Liliana said slyly.

Kristen had been mortified after Elle Woods had made her act like a chimpanzee, and Charissa had done a marvelous job consoling her after freeing her from the suggestion.

“Yes, she is a beautiful and talented young lady. Quite impressive for a random find,” Jing-Mei added with a raised eyebrow.

“She is fascinating; I haven’t had time to dig too far into her background yet, but it is high on my priority list. You have a new pet as well, Liliana,” Charissa said.

Liliana nodded; she had claimed Elle Woods, with the blessings of the other High Mistresses.

“Elle is a potentially valuable asset. Her loyalty to Marie was misguided. I plan for her to become a useful and productive tool,” the sexy Brazilian hypnodomme said as if she were discussing training a dog.

“What about the others?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Regan will be retrieved and put on display at the Spiral. Misty and Jenna will be tried and sentenced after Helena or her successor has joined us. In the meantime, if any of you would like time with them or, they will be held in the Spiral’s dungeon. As will the other prisoners we took, if any of you have use for them. If that is acceptable, of course,” Gillian said.

The Irish hypnodomme was a natural leader, but she was still concerned about overstepping her bounds

The others seemed content for her to direct the High Conclave.

Again Liliana, Jing-Mei and Charissa agreed, nodding and speaking their assent.

“I definitely plan to teach Jenna some manners,” Liliana said coldly.

“I would like to watch and perhaps participate in that,” Jing-Mei said with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

While the Asian hypnodomme did not harbor any sort of foolish notion that all people were equal, she did hold the belief that superiority was not a function of ethnicity.

Jing-Mei had experienced her share of racism in her fifty-one years, and she enjoyed nothing more than dominating and humiliating racists.

“I would be delighted to have you join me,” Liliana said with a wicked grin and a wink and Jing-Mei.

“Well, I think we have accomplished enough for now; after we are finished here we can see what the chef has in store for us for lunch, if that is acceptable?” Gillian.

The other High Mistresses agreed, settling back in their seats to relax and enjoy the rest of their pedicures while chatting about their exploits during the raid and sipping and their mimosas.

While the High Conclave was meeting, Marie Gallagher was sitting cross-legged on couch in a small house outside Fort Collins she owned under a fake identity.

Freshly showered, she was dressed in jeans and a dark purple blouse, a pair of tall black mules on the floor in front of her.

Helena knelt before her naked, her fingers laced behind her head and her back arched.

Klaus was in the shower; Marie had fucked him roughly shortly after they had arrived to relieve tension.

Marie dialed a number on one of the many burner phones she had stashed at her safe house.

“Hello, this is Mistress Marie Gallagher. I would like to speak to The Master. Tell him I have a proposition for him. Of course I will hold,” she said.

Smiling while she waited, Marie reached down and casually fondled one of Helena’s tits.

She had underestimated the High Conclave and nearly been captured; fortunately she had already had Helena under her control, or she would likely be in their dungeon right now—or dead.

“Ah, I had so many plans for you as a spy and saboteur my pet. The havoc you could have caused. Oh well, I started with nothing once; I can do it again. Worship my feet while I wait, slave-Helena,” Marie said casually, moving her legs from beneath her.

“Yes Mistress,” Helena said, moving to obey.