The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypnoCorp: Executive Recruits, Part One

A pair of young, ambitious women interview for positions at a new company specializing in true hypnotism

Sammantha Mouser walked into the lobby of the tall, impressive and modern Rissa Industries building in downtown Los Angeles.

Twenty-six, Sammantha was five-three and slender, with a fit athletic frame. She had long wavy chestnut brown hair streaked with blonde and bright blue eyes. Her hair was in a ponytail, with a single thick strand loose in the front, and she was wearing a grey pinstripe skirt suit with a black, lace-detailed top beneath the jacket. She wore glittering aquamarine stud earrings that brought out her eyes, and her makeup was subtle and accentuated her natural beauty and fair skin. Around her neck was a simple pendant consisting of a golden ring with a large sapphire in the center. Her fingernails were sky-blue french-tips, and she wore a gold bracelet on her left wrist. Her shoes were slightly less-than-professional strappy black mules with three-inch heels; she had exceptionally nice feet, and her toenails were sky blue. She carried a thin briefcase, and she walked across the huge, busy lobby with both purpose and grace.

There were three receptionists working behind the large front desk, two women and a man, working quickly and efficiently to assist the many people who had business in the building.

Sammantha got into line and patiently waited her turn.

“Good morning, may I help you?” a pretty young woman with short, red-streaked dark hair asked Sammantha cheerfully.

Her name tag read “Melissa”, and she was wearing a tight lacy white blouse and black thick-rimmed glasses framed her brown eyes.

“Good morning, I am Sammantha Mouser. I have an appointment with Ms. Lani, and I was instructed to check in here,” Sammantha said politely, flashing a dazzling smile.

“Of course, welcome Ms. Mouser. One moment while I check…okay, here you are. Ms. Lani is indeed expecting you. Take this, and go down that hallway to the elevator. Just put it into the slot and press the button for the nineteenth floor. The receptionist will direct you from there,” Melissa said.

She handed Sammantha a plastic key card, similar to a hotel room-key; it was white, and had the the letters “HC” printed on in stylized purple script.

“Thank you,” Sammantha replied with a nod as she took the card.

“Of course; have a lovely day, Ms. Mouser,” Melissa said in her cheerful voice.

Sammantha frowned slightly as she walked in the direction the receptionist had indicated.

In front of her was a short hallway with a pair of tall, stern looking men in suits standing on either side of the entrance.

Sammantha held up the card, eliciting a slight nod from one of the men as she passed.

She reached the elevator and stepped inside, sliding the card into a slot; a green light winked on above it.

There were only four buttons, labeled seventeen through twenty; she pressed nineteen and waited calmly as the elevator ascended.

The doors opened to reveal a much smaller lobby, though it was luxuriously decorated with understated blue and white abstract artwork on the walls and a lovely thick light blue carpet. There were doors leading out of the lobby to both her left and right.

Behind a large desk in the middle of the room sat a stunningly beautiful young blonde woman dressed in a sexy long-sleeved scarlet blouse.

The name plate on her desk read Marissa Kelly.

“Hello! May I help you?” Marissa asked Sammantha politely.

“Hi, I am Sammantha Mouser; I am here to see Ms. Lani,” Sammantha replied, handing her the card.

Marissa took it and slotted it into a reader on her desk.

“Oh yes, Ms. Lani is expecting you. Please, put your shoes in one of the cubbies and have a seat over there and she will be with you shortly,” the receptionist said with a smile, pointing behind her.

She did not offer the card back.

“Thank you,” Sammantha replied with a nod.

Though she found the instructions odd, she followed them. She moved to a short row of cubby holes along the wall and slipped off her shoes, placing them into one; she noted there was a pair of extremely expensive designer heels in one of them. Then turned and moved toward a small waiting area, the carpet feeling fabulous beneath her feet.

Sammantha saw the one of the seats was occupied by a woman.

“Hello,” Sammantha said with a polite nod as she sat in one of the plush, comfortable chairs.

“Hi,” the woman replied with a nod of her own.

She was an extremely attractive woman of Mexican heritage. She was in her mid twenties, short with a very sexy, curvy figure; her breasts were quite large, almost certainly surgically-enhanced. She was dressed in a well-tailored red pantsuit; her dark hair was in a bun, and her heavy makeup was expertly applied. She had intelligent brown eyes and flawless brown skin; her long fingernails were dark red, and she wore large gold hoop earrings. Around her neck was a simple gold floating heart pendant, and she had gold rings on three fingers of her right hand.

Like Sammantha, she was barefoot, her toenails perfectly painted in French tips. She had a gold anklet on her left ankle.

“I love your outfit,” she said to Sammantha with a smile.

“Oh thank you! I really like your suit, too; red is very hard to pull off, and it looks great on you,” Sammantha replied sincerely.

“I’m Marisol,” the woman said, offering her hand.

“Sammantha. Nice to meet you. Are you here for an interview?” Sammantha asked, ready to size up a potential rival.

“I am, yes. I am meeting a Ms. Saroyan,” Marisol replied, a touch of uncertainty in her voice.

Sammantha nodded. She too felt that things were a bit…strange. From the keycard and restricted elevator to the removal of her shoes, this was certainly unlike any other interview she’d experienced.

“I am here to see a Ms. Lani. This is actually my third interview,” Sammantha said.

“Mine as well; have you ever experienced anything like the vetting process we have been through?” Marisol asked.

Sammantha shook her head.

“No, and it was very…thorough, wasn’t it? I was head-hunted, which honestly came as a surprise,” she replied.

Marisol nodded.

“Yes, so was I; I would love to work for Rissa Industries, but I have no idea where we are or what “H-C” is,” she said.

“I guess we will find out,” Sammantha said, taking a deep breath.

She was outwardly calm, but in truth she was very nervous. She had been ecstatic when she had been contacted by a recruiter for Rissa Industries, and had now been through two exhaustive interviews and a dinner meeting to arrive at this point.

The process had been intimidating and even a bit intrusive, but the prospect of making the leap to one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in the city outweighed her trepidation.

Sammantha was an ambitious young woman, and she was willing to go along with whatever game Rissa Industries was was playing for a chance to join their ranks.

Before they could converse further, the door on the right side of the room opened, and a gorgeous tall African-American woman stepped into the lobby.

She had long, straight hair dyed golden brown and currently in a ponytail, to go with her rich brown eyes and beautiful smile. She was wearing a blue silk blouse and a short black skirt; a large diamond solitaire pendant hung on a gold chain around her neck, and she wore gold bracelets on both wrists. She too was barefoot, her finger and toenails painted black. She had a gold and sapphire toe ring on each middle toe.

She radiated poise and confidence.

“Marisol Munoz?” she asked.

“Right here,” Marisol said, rising.

“Hello. It is nice to meet you. I am Marilyn Saroyan,” the black woman replied with a comforting smile.

“It is great to meet you too, Ms. Saroyan,” Marisol replied eagerly.

“Please follow me,” Marilyn said with a nod, gesturing to the door behind her.

“Good luck,” Sammantha said quietly.

“Thank you, you too,” Marisol replied.

The hispanic woman picked up her briefcase and followed Marilyn through the door.

Sammantha sat quietly after they’d gone, lost in thought. Several minutes later, the elevator doors opened and another young woman walked into the lobby.

Sammantha watched as she walked up to Marissa’s desk and presented a card identical to the one she had been given.

The newcomer appeared to be in her mid-twenties as well; at five-seven, she was four inches taller than Sammantha. The woman was very attractive with fair skin, hazel eyes, and blonde hair that was in a slick-backed bun; she wore a dark green long-sleeved silk blouse with a deep V in front that teasingly revealed a fair amount of her fantastic large breasts, along with a stylish short black pencil skirt that showed off her toned, sexy legs. Curiously, her footwear too was less professional and more overtly sexy, consisting of four-inch stiletto sandals the same color as her blouse. She wore simple diamond stud earrings, and a gold shamrock pendant around her neck that had small emeralds embedded in each leaf. She wore a silver band on her right thumb, and a gold ring with a large emerald on her right middle finger. Her fingernails were black. She had notably nice feet, in truth nearly perfect; her toenails were also black, and she wore a gold shamrock toe ring on her left middle toe.

She carried a slim briefcase similar to Sammantha’s.

Sammantha watched casually as the newcomer went to the row of cubbies and removed her shoes, then walked gracefully over to sit one seat over from her in the waiting area and begin scrolling on her current-model Galaxy phone.

“Hi. If you don’t mind me saying, I really like your pendant and your toe ring; your whole outfit is really great, actually,” Sammantha commented after a moment.

The other woman looked up and smiled.

“Thank you. You look fantastic yourself. I am Peyton,” the blonde replied, offering her hand.

“Sammantha. It is nice to meet you,” Sammantha replied, taking Peyton’s hand.

Peyton’s handshake was firm, and she radiated poise and confidence.

Sammantha found her instantly both interesting and intimidating.

“So, I’ll just be blunt…are you here to see Ms. Lani?” Peyton asked casually.

Sammantha kept her expression neutral and nodded.

A potential rival, her competitive mind noted immediately, and a formidable one.

“I am. That was some interview process, wasn’t it?” she asked.

Peyton nodded.

“It was intense and…a little weird. Did you get the message to not wear closed shoes?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sammantha chuckled.

“I did. I am glad I have nice feet. So do you,” she said.

Peyton chuckled as well.

“Thank you. I am actually pretty vain about mine; I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but I was a foot-model for a couple of years. It paid for school, which was great,” she said, holding up her foot to display her gold toe ring.

“Why be embarrassed? You have pretty feet, and if they got you through college, that’s awesome,” Sammantha replied.

Her cheeks turned red; she felt a bit embarrassed herself. As an only child of very wealthy parents, they had simply written a check for her tuition at Harvard each semester.

Sammantha could tell Peyton came from a more modest background, and had likely had a far less cushy upbringing.

There was a second reason for Sammantha’s reaction as well.

She was aroused.

A lesbian, Sammantha found Peyton to be a very attractive woman.

She swallowed hard as she admired Peyton’s foot, then looked up to meet her hazel eyes.

Peyton’s smile was heart-stopping.

Oh my goodness, I hope I can get you alone at some point, maybe go for a drink and then…, Sammantha thought to herself.

“That they did; financially, anyway. What about you? You certainly could have modeled…well, anything really; not just your feet,” Peyton replied.

She was clearly admiring Sammantha’s appearance, her eyes roaming from her face to her feet and back.

Sammantha swallowed hard and took a deep breath, trying not to imagine Peyton naked.

“So, do you have any idea exactly what they are hiring for? I have mostly been a project manager, a low-level one if I am being honest,” she said.

Peyton shook her head.

“No idea; the head-hunter only said they were looking for someone to fill an “executive position with a lot of responsibility and high compensation”. I mean, Rissa Industries is a big step up for me, so I had to look into it,” she replied.

Sammantha nodded in agreement.

“Same for me. I will admit, I am nervous, though,” she said.

“You don’t look it; you seem ready for anything,” Peyton complemented her in reply.

Sammantha flushed again.

“So do you,” she replied with a smile.

Peyton seemed truly self-assured, and it only added to her sexiness.

“I try,” she said with a chuckle.

The door on the left side of the room opened, and a beautiful woman of Asian descent stepped into the lobby.

She was short, perhaps an inch over five feet, and had wavy hair that was light brown and highlighted with blonde streaks; it was loose and reached nearly to her elbows. Of mixed Korean and Hawaiian heritage, she had lovely golden brown skin and an extremely fit figure with large breasts and a slender waist. The woman was dressed somewhat casually, in a sexy shoulder-baring beige silk top with long flared sleeves, along with matching simple beige silk trousers. Her minimal makeup was tastefully applied, and she was wearing a simple gold pendant in the shape of the sun around her neck. A huge diamond ring adorned her left ring finger as her only other jewelry, and her long fingernails were painted in a perfect french manicure. She too was barefoot; she had exceptionally lovely small feet, her toenails painted pristine white.

“Hello Ladies; I am Jamie Lani,” she said cheerfully, flashing a radiant smile.

Peyton and Sammantha both stood.

“Hello Ms. Lani, I am Peyton Nichols,” Peyton said.

“Nice to meet you, ma’am. I am Sammantha Mouser,” Sammantha added.

Jamie chuckled.

“It is lovely to meet you two as well. And please, call me ‘Jamie’,” she said, extending her hand.

Both Sammantha and Peyton shook it.

“If you you will follow me, we can get started,” Jamie said.

She turned and walked back through the door she had come out of.

Sammantha and Peyton exchanged a glance, then followed Jamie. She led them down a long hallway past six doors; two of them had names and titles on the doors while the other four were simply numbered 19-B through 19-G.

At the end of the hall was a door the read Jamie Lani, Vice President of Operations.

Both Sammantha and Peyton stiffened slightly; neither had expected to be interacting with such a high-level executive.

They entered a large, well-appointed outer office, the carpet even thicker and more comfortable beneath their bare feet; it had a spacious waiting area with expensive, comfortable couches and chairs and a well-stocked coffee and tea bar with multiple types of expensive brewing machines.

Behind a glass desk that held three large flat-screen computer monitors sat a vey attractive woman of perhaps twenty-seven; she had long blonde hair and emerald-green eyes to go with fair skin. She was wearing low-cut green silk blouse and a short tight black skirt along with dangling diamond earrings and a delicate emerald pendant.

“Emma, I don’t want to be disturbed for any reason while I am in this meeting,” Jamie decreed as she walked past her assistant.

“Yes ma’am,” Emma replied immediately without looking up, continuing to type.

Her eyes moved rapidly between the three monitors as she worked.

Jamie led Sammantha and Peyton through yet another door.

Both young woman gasped reflexively when they entered Jamie’s office.

The room was enormous and decorated in a beige and white color palette; the wall opposite the entrance was entirely glass, providing a breathtaking view of the city; likewise, Jamie’s desk was huge, a fancy modern glass-topped affair with two long ‘wings’ on either side of her custom-built black luxury chair. The walls were adorned with fabulous paintings, including a very beautiful woman of Indian descent kneeling naked in a field of flowers. One corner was a casual area with leather couches and armchairs, and a small but fully stocked bar. Opposite the common area was a beautiful custom-built billiard table with white felt. There were two closed doors, one on each side of Jamie’s desk.

Jamie led Sammantha and Peyton to the common area.

“Please, have a seat. Make yourselves comfortable. Can I offer you anything? Water, coffee, tea, booze?” Jamie asked pleasantly, taking a seat in a recliner.

She flashed a dazzling smile as she crossed her legs.

“I’m fine, thank you,” Sammantha replied as she sat beside Peyton on a couch.

“Thank you, I am good,” the latter added.

Jamie nodded.

“Alright, we will get right down to it. You two have been painstakingly selected for a chance at a job at HypnoCorp,” she said pleasantly.

Both Peyton and Sammantha sat very still, their expressions neutral.

“HypnoCorp? I thought this was Rissa Industries?” Sammantha asked calmly.

Jamie nodded.

“It is; HypnoCorp is a subsidiary of Rissa Industries. Simply put, we are corporatizing True Hypnotism, and we are recruiting young female hypnotists with high potential as project managers,” she replied with satisfaction.

Sammantha looked startled, and Peyton frowned.

“Hypnotists? I-I’m no hypnotist,” Sammantha said slowly.

Jamie laughed.

“Of course you are, and a good one too. Peyton is as well. Ladies, we have done our homework on a lot of young women with the gift; we know you are both skilled true hypnotists, and we believe that one of you will be a perfect fit for our company,” she said.

“So you know…some of the stuff I have done?” Sammantha asked, her face pale.

She had discovered her talent for hypnotism in high school, and had shamelessly used her power to get what she wanted, including making her teachers give her good grades and stealing the head cheerleader from the captain of the football team. After getting to college, she used her powers to coast through her classes as well as turning two of her attractive female professors into her adoring love slaves.

After college, she had used her hypnotism very sparingly while she attempted to climb the corporate ladder, fearful of being caught once she was in the “real world”.

Now it appeared she hadn’t been as careful as she had thought.

Jamie chuckled again.

“We know what each of you has done since becoming hypnotists…perhaps not everything… but enough,” she said with a wink.

Peyton scowled.

“So you spied on us?” she asked calmly.

The corporate executive nodded, unapologetic.

“We did; we dug completely into your lives, and that is why you were chosen to undergo all the previous interviewing and vetting. It took months. You should be proud; we looked at over two hundred young women to find the perfect candidates. Congratulations,” Jamie replied, a touch of smugness in her voice.

Now Sammantha frowned.

She did not like the idea of some mysterious hypnotism-based corporation spying on her.

“What exactly did you find out, if I may ask?” Sammantha asked evenly, a hint of challenge in her voice.

Jamie nodded with approvingly at how quickly she regained her composure; she took a deep breath.

“Sammantha Eileen Mouser and Peyton Hadley Nichols, ages twenty-six and twenty-seven, respectively. Each of you have a far above average IQ. Sammantha was raised the only child of very wealthy parents, while Peyton is the oldest of six who helped her mother raise her siblings after her father passed away when she was ten. You are both highly educated at Ivy-league colleges. Peyton was a full-scholarship student. Sammantha has a double-major in business and finance, while Peyton has a master’s degree in Management and a bachelor’s in psychology. Sammantha is fluent in French and Japanese, while Peyton is the same in Spanish. You were both athletes growing up, playing basketball and softball, and Peyton is a very talented dancer while Sammantha is a yoga expert. You are also both skilled martial artists; Sammantha has a black-belt in Judo as well as Karate, and Peyton has practiced Kung-fu since she was young and has become trained in Brazilian Ju-Jitsu as an adult. You have both done good, legitimate work for large successful corporations who didn’t recognize your talents. Each of you has shown remarkable restraint, not relying on your hypnotism to get by and not drawing unnecessary attention to yourselves…but you aren’t afraid to use you power, either. Did I miss anything important?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“We both have really nice feet?” Peyton asked dryly.

Jamie laughed.

“Indeed you do; that is actually part of the criteria we graded you on. You will be barefooted a lot if you work for HypnoCorp; It is important to our employer. Each of you received a five-star foot-quality rating under our system,” she replied.

Sammantha chuckled and shook her head.

“I’m flattered,” Peyton said with a touch of sarcasm.

“I understand it is a bit of an odd thing to be judged on, but we do as our employer requires. We took a lot of things into account besides your hypnotic skills and your feet; confidence, ruthlessness, creativity and problem-solving ability to name a few. Just consider yourselves fortunate; working for HypnoCorp will be well worth whatever is asked of you,” Jamie assured them.

“Hey, if having nice feet gets me the job, I am okay with it,” Sammantha replied with a nod.

“Absolutely. It actually wouldn’t be the first time for me,” Peyton agreed with a chuckle.

“Are you ladies sure you wouldn’t like a drink? I am going to have some scotch,” Jamie said.

Sammantha glanced at Peyton.

“Sure, why not?” she said.

“Yes, please,” Peyton added.

Jamie nodded.

“Ashlynn,” she called.

The door to the left of Jamie’s desk opened and a beautiful young blonde woman emerged.

She had long blonde hair and her brown eyes were vacant and glassy, indicating she was in a trance. She was also naked save for a white, diamond encrusted leather collar around her neck; very fit, she had a slender figure and lovely round breasts. Her pussy was shaved, and she wore no jewelry; her finger and toenails were painted white, and she had tattoo of the HypnoCorp logo on her upper right chest.

“How may I serve you, Mistress?” Ashlynn asked with a curtsy.

“You will serve us scotch,” Jamie commanded the young woman.

“Yes Mistress,” Ashlynn said, moving immediately to the bar.

Jamie smiled at Sammantha and Peyton’s expressions.

Both young women had hypnotized and enslaved people, but neither of them had witnessed such complete and obviously long-term domination.

“She is lovely, isn’t she? She previously worked for HypnoCorp as a low-level functionary in accounting…until she was caught stealing from the company. I decided to keep her as a pet…sorry, “Executive Level Slave” is her official designation,” Jamie said casually as Ashlynn served the drinks.

“You are a hypnotist,” Sammantha stated, sipping her drink.

The extremely expensive scotch was fantastic.

Jamie nodded.

“Of course I am; at the risk of sounding arrogant, I am a very good hypnotist. All of the executive-level employees are…or will be, I should say,” she said with a wink, sipping her own drink.

Peyton was quiet as she raised her glass to her lips and admired Ashlynn’s sexy body.

The blonde slave quietly assumed a submissive kneeling position beside Jamie’s chair, awaiting her Mistress’s commands.

“May I ask what kind of things we will be doing?” Sammantha asked.

“Of course; I am looking for a manager to work directly under me on projects, much like any company; the only difference is ours are hypnotism-based. There is a hypno-slave market out there that has enormous earning potential, and we want to corner it if we can. Then there is hypnotism-for-hire, contracts with governments, exploring opportunities for mass-hypnosis, providing security against hypnotists…the possibilities are endless. You will be directing various projects and reporting directly to me, and sometimes Ms. Henggler, HypnoCorp’s president,” Jamie replied.

“You said “a” manager…?” Peyton asked casually, taking another sip of her scotch.

Jamie smiled ruthlessly.

“Indeed I did. Very perceptive, Miss Nichols. Only one of you will be hired. Consider your final interview to have started,” she said.

“Excuse me?” Sammantha asked, keeping her expression calm.

“This will be a competition between the two of you, ladies. Each of you will be tested and evaluated for the rest of the day, and the winner gets the job with the fabulous pay and benefits; the other will be hypnotized to forget being here or that HypnoCorp exists,” Jamie replied casually.

What?” Peyton asked, unable to mask her surprise.

Sammantha’s calm facade cracked a bit as well, her expression becoming one of concern.

“That is the situation, ladies. The corporate world is tough; at HypnoCorp it is doubly so. I don’t want to alarm you, but at this point you have to see it through, I am afraid. If one of you quits now, both of you are out,” Jamie said with a hint of menace in her voice.

Sammantha swallowed hard, and Peyton took a deep breath and nodded.

“Okay, I’m in,” Sammantha said.

“Bring it on,” Peyton added.

The two young women shared a look; they had both genuinely liked one another when they’d met, but now they were rivals with an incredible opportunity on the line.

“Good luck,” Sammantha said quietly.

“Yes, you too,” Peyton replied, her expression going from resigned to determined.

Jamie rose.

“Fantastic! Now, if you will follow me down to the exercise complex on seventeen; your first test is physical,” she said cheerfully.

* * *

Twenty minutes after leaving Jamie’s office, Peyton and Sammantha were sitting on the blue mat-covered floor of a large dojo. Both young women were clad in purple Gi’s with the HypnoCorp logo embroidered on the back in red. They had each put their hair into a bun, and they were now stretching in preparation to fight.

Both displayed impressive flexibility.

“Do you think we are going to have to fight each other?” Peyton asked as she slowly worked at loosening up her muscles.

“I hope not, Peyton. I genuinely have no animosity toward you. I mean, I want to win, but I will be happy for you if you get the job,” Sammantha replied as she sat with her legs side by side in front of her.

She reached down and grasped her feet, leaning forward.

Peyton snorted.

“Actually, you won’t be if they hypnotize you to forget you were here and what happened,” she said dryly.

“True. Still, I am going to try my best to get picked, but I am not going to let it make me dislike you; I just wanted you to know that,” Sammantha replied, changing positions.

“Thanks, I…I like you too, Sammantha. I am going to everything I can to win, but it isn’t personal,” Peyton said slowly, almost as if she were uncomfortable expressing that she liked Sammantha.

“I appreciate that, Peyton. Hell, I was going to ask you out for a drink after the interview,” Sammantha admitted.

Peyton chuckled.

“I thought you might be into women; I am too. I realized I was bisexual pretty recently, actually. I am still getting used to it, but it has been liberating,” she said.

“I changed teams in high school; I lied to myself about it when I was young, but then I discovered my talent for hypnotism and made one of my female teachers kiss me. It was like a switch being flipped. Ladies only ever since,” Sammantha replied.

“Well, I would have said yes, just so you know,” Peyton replied with a smile.

She rose, and offered Sammantha a hand, pulling her to her feet.

Jamie emerged from the dojo’s locker room, also wearing a HypnoCorp Gi and wearing her hair in a bun.

“Alright ladies, I hope you are ready. At HypnoCorp, we believe strongly in female superiority; a male’s place is serving and obeying women, and putting them in their place is one of our core goals. Something like eighty-five percent of True Hypnotists are women. However, hypnotism should not be our only tool. We want physically capable women who do not limit themselves based on gender. You are both trained to fight; Sammantha made the junior Olympics in karate, and Peyton has won several high-level Kung-fu competitions. Now it is time to put your skills to real use. But first, a demonstration so you know I am not asking more of you than I ask of myself…Two, five and nine come in here,” Jamie said.

Sammantha and Peyton has listened calmly and respectfully while she spoke, hands behind their backs; they watched as Jamie moved to the center of the mat and three tall, very fit men emerged from the locker room.

Two were caucasian and one African-American. They were each was wearing only white Gi pants and had their number tattooed on their chest; their hair in short military cuts.

They lined up in front of Jamie and bowed respectfully.

Their expressions were slightly blank, and both Sammantha and Peyton could tell they were under powerful hypnotic suggestions, their minds blank.

The men were effectively property of HypnoCorp, literally corporate drones.

“Attack me now, slave-boys,” Jamie commanded them, getting into a ready stance.

The men immediately fanned out and moved aggressively at the diminutive corporate executive. They were clearly well-trained, moving with speed and skill as they struck.

Most people would have gone down quickly under the barrage of punches and kicks.

The men failed to land a blow on Jamie.

She blocked and dodged with impressive speed.

Clearly trained in multiple martial arts, she then began to counter-attack.

Jamie rapidly landed punches and kicks on her opponents with impressive speed and grace. One gasped and doubled over in pain as her bare foot slammed into his stomach; she ducked another man’s punch by doing the splits, then punched him in the groin. She leapt to her feet and blocked a series of punches from the third man, then punched him in the throat before kicking him in the chest and knocking him sprawling to the mat. She shrieked and grunted as she landed blows to the mens’ faces, stomachs, groins and limbs while continuing to block and dodge.

Peyton and Sammantha watched dumbfounded Jamie beat all three men into unconsciousness.

Smiling with satisfaction, the beautiful executive turned to the two young women and smiled, blowing an errant strand of hair out of her face.

She wasn’t breathing heavily from her exertions, having barely broken a sweat.

“Alright ladies, it is your turn. The three men that are about to come out are dangerous; all of them have fight training and experience, and are brutal and remorseless. They are also abusive toward women, and we want them off the street. They have been told I enjoy watching women get beaten, and offered ten thousand dollars each to do so to the two of you. In reality, we want you to beat them. They are despicable pigs. Dominate them physically…and mentally as well. They will be processed into HypnoCorp goons, like these three here. You will be graded on your performance. Obviously if they win, you are both out; if one of you is knocked unconscious, you are out while the other may still win. Are you ready?” Jamie asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Peyton said confidently.

“Absolutely,” Sammantha said, nodding.

Jamie smiled and moved to the side of the room, waiting while two HypnoCorp employees emerged from the locker-room and helped the men she had beaten off the mat and out of the room.

Jamie then nodded to a camera in the corner, and a door opposite the locker-room emitted a loud click as it unlocked.

The door opened, and three rough-looking men dressed in black Gi’s sauntered into the room with smirks on their faces. All three were tall and muscular. One had light brown hair in a buzzcut, one had a long dark brown mohawk, and the third a blonde ponytail; they radiated smug confidence, and they eyed Sammantha and Peyton as if they were their next meal.

“Really, these two? I mean, no problem but it is shame since they are so fine,” Mohawk said, admiring the young women.

“Right? Hey Miss Lani, can I bend the blonde one over and fuck her first? Or after?” Ponytail added, leering at Peyton.

Jamie smiled.

“Of course; gentlemen you may try to do whatever you like. That is what I want to see,” she replied.

The men exchanged grins and high-fives, hooting with glee.

Peyton tensed; the men had obviously rattled her a bit.

Then she felt Sammantha’s hand gently touch her arm.

She too looked nervous; neither woman had ever been in a real fight.

“We got this. I will go left, you go right. How are you rapid inductions?” Sammantha asked quietly.

Peyton glanced at Sammantha, who gave her a smile and a nod.

“I am pretty good with a butterfly, actually,” she replied.

She took a deep breath and relaxed, smiling back at Sammantha.

“Good. My rapids are not my strength; try to get one out quick, okay?” Sammantha asked.

“You got it…and thanks, Sam,” Peyton replied.

Sammantha nodded and took a deep breath, and Peyton did the same.

The two young women faced the approaching men; Sammantha began to circle to the left, Peyton to the right.

Then all five exploded into motion.

Jamie watched as Ponytail lunged at Peyton in an attempt to grab her, while Mohawk and Buzzcut went after Sammantha, swinging their fists in brutal but predictable punches.

Both women managed to block or dodge the men’s attacks.

Peyton countered with a spinning kick to Ponytail’s chest, while Sammantha kicked Buzzcut in the stomach and punched Mohawk in the throat.

Jamie watched closely as the two young women dodged, blocked, punched and kicked. The three men they were fighting were strong and fast, and were also veterans of many brawls. They landed several blows to both Sammantha and Peyton’s ribs, faces and thighs as they circled and fought.

The young women were fast and skilled, and though Peyton was bleeding from her nose and Sammantha from a cut above her eye, they were holding their own.

Peyton took a hard punch to her chest from Ponytail and stumbled back into the wall; he lunged at her, his fist heading toward her face.

Peyton crouched suddenly, and Ponytail shouted in pain as his fist hit the wall. Peyton then quickly stood and grabbed his arm, twisting it painfully; her bare foot slammed into his groin, stomach and face in rapid succession. She released his arm and smashed the heel of her hand into his temple, dazing him, then raised her hand in front of Ponytail’s face.

She began to rhythmically flutter her fingers, moving them side to side, up and down.

“Follow my fingers…let them draw your eyes back and forth… up and down…noticing yourself relaxing more and more as you watch them moving…listening to my voice…feeling yourself relaxing deeper…dropping…sinking…,” she said in a firm monotone voice.

Ponytail blinked rapidly as he recovered from the blow to his temple.

“What the fuck? Fuck you bitch—,” he growled.

His eyes were following Peyton’s fingers.

“That’s it, so relaxed now…you are very tired…close your eyes and sleep now!” Peyton said in a commanding voice.

She snapped her fingers in front of his face.

Ponytail looked stunned an instant before his eyes closed and he wilted to the floor at the young hypnotist’s sexy feet.

Peyton grinned in triumph.

Then she grunted in pain as Buzzcut crashed into her, pinning her to the wall and wrapping his hands around her neck.

While Peyton was dealing with Ponytail, Sammantha had continued her battle with Mohawk and Buzzcut.

She had swept Buzzcut’s feet, knocking him to the mat, then spun away from Mohawk’s attempt to grab her. When Buzzcut had regained his feet, he saw Ponytail go down and rushed Peyton.

Sammantha stood her ground, going through a rapid exchange of punches, kicks and blocks with Mohawk, slowly gaining the upper hand despite taking a hard punch to her ribs and a kick to her thigh. Utilizing her grace and quickness, Sammantha staggered Mohawk with a jump-kick that struck him square in the face. As she landed, she crouched and punched him in the chest, stomach and balls, which caused him to drop to his knees in pain.

Sammantha grabbed his hair and roughly yanked his head up.

“Look into my eyes, asshole,” she commanded.

“What? Fuck you cunt—oh!” Mohawk gasped as Sammantha’s piercing blue eyes bored into his muddy brown ones.

“That’s it…look deep into my eyes…deeper…deeper…feel yourself getting lost in them…all you want to do is look…noticing how wonderful you feel…the blue of my eyes is very soothing…the sound of my voice is very relaxing…just keep looking…,” Sammantha said in a firm yet gentle voice.

While she was hypnotizing Mohawk, Peyton was struggling to free herself from Buzzcut’s grasp.

She slammed her knee into his stomach, but he grunted and took the blow, continuing to choke her.

“I am going to fuck you six ways from Sunday,” Buzzcut growled.

Peyton gasped as she struggled for breath; her vision was starting to fade as she struggled to pull the man’s arms off her neck.

He was too strong.

“S-stop…shut up, I…I…,” Mohawk stammered as his eyes remained riveted to Sammantha’s.

His eyes were riveted to Sammantha’s, her voice overwhelming his mind.

So relaxed now…you cannot move or think…dropping into complete relaxation…your mind is blank…empty of everything but my voice…you will obey me now…you must obey me…,” Sammantha continued her induction.

“I…I…obey…,” Mohawk agreed helplessly.

Sammantha released his hair, a look of contempt on her face.

Looking over, she saw Peyton was in trouble.

Buzzcut was choking her into unconsciousness.

All she had to do was watch and Peyton would be out of the competition.

Sammantha immediately dashed across the mat and punched Buzzcut hard in the kidney. She followed up with a kick the back of his head.

The man grunted in pain, releasing Peyton who fell to the floor coughing and gasping.

Sammantha grabbed Buzzcut’s arm and yanked it behind him, putting him in a painful hold; she kicked the back of his leg, forcing him to his knees, then pressed her knee into his back.

“Ah! Fucking bitch! Let me go! I will kill you!” he shouted.

Sammantha twisted his arm sharply in response, causing him to scream in pain.

Peyton struggled to her feet, still coughing. She looked at Sammantha and nodded her thanks. Sammantha nodded back, maintaining her hold on Buzzcut.

Peyton savagely punched him in the face three times, then performed a spinning kick that hit him in the side of the head.

Dazed from the blows, Buzzcut moaned in pain as Sammantha maintained her hold on him.

Peyton pulled her shamrock pendant from beneath her Gi and slipped it over her head, dangling it before Buzzcut’s eyes.

She cleared her throat and tried to begin an induction, but her voice was ragged and hoarse.

Peyton looked at same and shook her head, pointing to her throat and indicating she could not speak .

“It’s okay Peyton, just swing your pendant, I will speak and we will hypnotize him as a team,” Sammantha replied, winking.

Peyton nodded; with practiced ease, she began to swing her pendant smoothly back and forth before Buzzcut’s eyes, causing the emeralds in the golden shamrock to glitter.

“Watch the pretty shamrock…see how it reflects the light…it is very soothing to simply follow it with your eyes and relax…relax deeper and deeper with each swing back…and forth..,” Sammantha began in her hypnotist’s voice as Peyton continued to swing her pendant.

Jamie watched, impressed as Sammantha and Peyton worked in tandem to quickly and smoothly hypnotize Buzzcut.

After the man slumped to the mat in a deep trance, Peyton replaced her pendant gingerly around her injured neck.

Then she embraced Sammantha, tears trickling from her eyes.

“Thank you. You could have let him take me out,” she whispered in a ragged voice.

“No way; we might be competing for the same job, but I wouldn’t let that pig keep hurting you,” Sammantha replied quietly as she hugged Peyton.

“Very well done, ladies. I am genuinely impressed. Let’s get you checked out by a medic and cleaned up. Then we can have lunch before your next test,” Jamie said cheerfully.

Peyton and Sammantha both looked at the executive-hypnotist, then at each other.

They both smiled.

* * *

“They are impressive young women,” Amanda Henggeler remarked.

She was sitting behind a large custom-built wooden desk in an office twice the size of Jamie’s, watching a recording of Sammantha and Peyton fighting and hypnotizing the three men in the dojo.

“Yes they are; I think I may have scored big time with them,” Jamie replied, sitting comfortably across the desk from Amanda.

She was once again dressed in a flowing, comfortable pair of beige pants along with a low-cut white silk top, barefoot with her hair in a simple braid.

“I agree, you appear to have made excellent selections; well done Jamie…although there are still two more tests,” Amanda replied slyly at her subordinate.

The door of her luxuriously-appointed office proclaimed her the President of HypnoCorp.

Forty-four, Amanda Henggeler was a gorgeous woman; five-foot-nine, she had long wavy brown hair and fantastic emerald-green eyes along with a fit and toned dancer’s body. She was wearing a perfectly-tailored white pantsuit, and her long hair was brushed and shiny. She wore simple emerald earrings and a gold bracelet, and her long fingernails were a deep crimson. Around her neck was a beautiful two-carat emerald-cut morganite pendant on a delicate rose-gold chain. She was barefoot, her toenails painted the same red as her fingernails. She wore a simple platinum band on each middle toe.

She was a worldly, intelligent and very intimidating woman, radiating confidence and poise.

“I have confidence in them,” Jamie replied with a smile.

Amanda chuckled.

“Good. Marilyn has already recruited one manager, and this Marisol she is testing now seems likely to be hired as well. She will have a formidable team,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

“Good; I look forward to some friendly competition,” Jamie said confidently.

Amanda nodded her approval.

“I trust the medics checked Ms. Nichols and Ms. Mouser thoroughly?” she asked.

Jamie nodded.

“They are both fine, although Peyton has some nasty welts on her neck, and Sammantha has a nasty cut over her eye and a slight concussion. They have showered and are receiving massages now; then I will have lunch with them and get them started on the hiring test,” she said.

“Sounds good to me. When do you think the winner will be ready for me to meet?” Amanda asked.

Jamie did some quick mental calculations.

“I will have the her here at five o’clock, if that works for you,” she replied.

Amanda nodded.

“Excellent. Good work, Jamie,” she said.

* * *

Sammantha and Peyton found themselves seated at a table with Jamie in a small but extremely nice dining room on the eighteenth floor. A very handsome and fit man named Dane served them; he was wearing only a black speedo, displaying his fit, well-muscled body.

He was completely enslaved, hypnotically brainwashed to obey Jamie and other HypnoCorp executives without question.

Dane was an excellent server, pouring wine for the three women and serving them a fantastic lunch of grilled salmon and roasted vegetables prepared by a private chef.

Peyton and Sammantha were showered, their hair and makeup redone, dressed in the outfits they’d arrived in which had been cleaned and pressed while they were fighting.

They were again barefooted, as was Jamie.

“I was really impressed with both of you. Four candidates have been eliminated by the fighting test so far,” Jamie said, taking a bite of salmon.

“Thank you. It was a little scary, to be honest,” Sammantha replied, sipping her wine.

The cut above her eye had required several stitches and her other eye was blackened, though the discoloration was concealed by makeup.

Peyton nodded in agreement.

“Absolutely; I wouldn’t have made it through without Sam,” she added, smiling at the other young woman.

She spoke slowly and quietly, the welts on her neck a reminder of what had taken place.

Sammantha blushed slightly.

“Like I said, I would never let an asshole like that hurt you. I don’t believe you would have let him do it to me, either,” she replied confidently.

Peyton frowned slightly.

She had become quite self-centered after going to college and becoming a hypnotist; she had struck out on her own to make a life for herself, and she wasn’t used to anyone, even her siblings, helping or aiding her in any way.

Peyton had come to see people as tools to be used and discarded when she was through with them.

Sammantha’s selfless act of kindness had surprised and confused her.

“I…I would like to think I would be that noble, but to be honest I have looked out for just myself for since leaving home, and I am not so sure I would have…,” she said sheepishly, her voice a whisper.

Peyton quickly took a bite of her food after speaking, chewing it thoroughly before gingerly swallowing it.

Sammantha shook her head.

“I have faith in you,” she said kindly.

Beneath the table, she casually touched her bare foot to Peyton’s.

Their eyes met, and both young women smiled.

Highly perceptive, Jamie suppressed a smile of her own at the moment of bonding between Peyton and Sammantha.

It is a shame one of them won’t be staying with the company, she thought to herself.

“The three men you fought are being conditioned into permanent hypno-slaves as we speak. Does that bother either of you?” Jamie asked casually.

“Hell no,” Peyton said immediately.

“Not a bit, they are pigs. I am glad to see women using their power over men like that,” Sammantha added without hesitation.

Jamie smiled at their ruthlessness; it was a quality she highly valued.

“Is that something we would be doing working for HypnoCorp? Brainwashing people?” Sammantha asked.

Jamie shook her head.

“No, we have a staff of three utility hypnotists who handle the bulk of the more mundane hypnotism we do. You will be responsible for much, much large projects,” Jamie replied.

Sammantha nodded, and Peyton looked torn.

She must be lamenting only one of them will be hired too, Jamie thought to herself.

Of the two, Peyton was the more worldly and realistic, while Sammantha was a bit smarter and more disciplined if a touch less ruthless.

“So are you two ready to continue?” Jamie asked cheerfully.

“Yes ma’am,” Sammantha said confidently.

Peyton nodded in agreement, absently massaging her neck.

“Fantastic. After we are finished lunch, you will each be interviewing a candidate to be hired for an executive assistant position, with the possibility of them becoming an apprentice hypnotist. The candidates have already been interviewed twice, and are unaware that we are a hypnotism-based corporation. Here’s the challenge…we want to hire one of them, and the other has been designated to become a top-tier or “executive-level” slave. You won’t know which one you have. You are to hypnotize them without their consent and question them, then dominate and humiliate them while they are aware of their situation; make it clear exactly the environment they will be asked to work in. You will determine if they are a good hire or a good slave candidate and make the call. How they react to being humiliated will be useful, so pay attention. Consider this an evaluation of your ability to read people, your hypnotism and domination skills and your decision making. If one of you gets it wrong and the other correct, then obviously there will be a winner. If you both get it wrong, you will both be hypnotized and dismissed. If you both get it right, then there will be a tie-breaker test,” Jamie explained.

Peyton and Sammantha exchanged glances, then they each took a deep breath and nodded to Jamie.

The hypnotist-executive smiled.

“I am aware this sounds complicated and ambiguous, but that is part of the test. I want to see how you handle situations that are not neat and tidy, without clear direction. Now, while we finish up do either of you have any questions?” Jamie asked.

The rest of the meal was pleasant, with Sammantha and Peyton each asking several questions about HypnoCorp and its operations, which Jamie had been happy to answer.

After they’d finished, Jamie led them to separate small, comfortable conference rooms. Each room held a small table with a folder resting on it, as well as a couch and a small coffee bar and a refrigerator.

“Your interviewee will be in shortly; the file on the table contains all the information we have collected about them, so familiarize yourself while you wait. Your performances will be recorded so I can evaluate them,” Jamie said to each of the young women, nodding to closed-circuit cameras near the ceiling before leaving the room.

Sammantha sat at the table in her room and opened the folder in front of her to find a dossier on a woman named Sara Horne

Age thirty-eight. Currently employed at a large rival company. Divorced, mother of three, fifteen years experience working in offices. No criminal record, degree in communications, fluent in Spanish. Training for her black belt in Tae Kwon do. Intelligent, organized, reliable…four stars on her feet, she read with interest.

The file was very in-depth and thorough, and Sammantha’s sharp mind took in all the information quickly. There were several notes about Sara’s personal life and personality that were of particular interest, things Sammantha decided she would address after hypnotizing the prospective employee.

A short time later, Sara Horne entered the room. An attractive woman, she was five-foot-five with pale blue eyes, an easy smile and large breasts, she was dressed in a tight dark blue silk blouse and black slacks. Her long light-brown hair was in a ponytail, and she wore silver hoop earrings. Her fingernails were short and unpainted though well-manicured and she had a silver ring with a large aquamarine on her right middle finger. Her shoes were black slides with tall square heels, and she indeed had very nice feet; perhaps just a bit wide, they were very well-cared for and her toenails were perfectly painted sky blue. A gold anklet on her left ankle completed her outfit.

She carried a large black leather purse, which she set on the floor as approached the table.

“Hello, I am Sara Horne,” she said cheerfully, extending her hand.

“Nice to meet you, Sara. I am Sammantha. Thank you for coming in. Please have a seat,” Sammantha replied, shaking Sara’s hand.

The two women sat opposite one another. Sara appeared calm and poised, though Sammantha could tell she was nervous.

“Can I offer you something to drink? Water, coffee?” Sammantha asked pleasantly.

“No thank you, I am fine,” Sara replied politely.

Sammantha nodded.

“So I know you have already been grilled and vetted twice, so obviously you are on our short list for the position,” she said.

Sara gave a slight nod of her own.

“Yes, thank you. I will be honest, I really want this job. I will be a great employee for the company,” she said confidently.

So will I, Sammantha thought to herself.

“I appreciate your enthusiasm, Sara. You are certainly qualified in all the basics we are looking for. Since your previous interviews covered all that, I have some other questions for you; first, why do want this job so badly? The position you currently have is well-paying and stable with good benefits. Why change jobs at this point in your life?” Sammantha asked.

“My children,” Sara answered immediately.

Sammantha smiled; she opened the folder with Sara’s information in it.

“I see you have three daughters…sixteen, ten and six; is that correct?” she asked after glancing at the file.

“Yes ma’am. My girls are my life. I want the best for them, and besides the fact that you are offering double my current salary, I like that Rissa Industries is…female-centric. I have noticed most of the company’s executives are women, and that female empowerment seems to be a priority. I want my girls to have every opportunity, and if Rissa Industries is making the world better for women, I want to help,” Sara replied.

Sammantha nodded.

She is observant, motivated, focused and knows what she wants. Plus she has pretty eyes and a great voice; she probably can be trained as a hypnotist, she thought.

Sara’s voice had a slight breathy quality, a naturally soothing and almost seductive tone that would not take much training to hone into a hone into a hypnotic tool.

“I understand. Now I would like you to do something for me, Sara…look into my eyes,” Sammantha said firmly.

She opened her magnificent blue eyes wide.

“What? Okay…,” Sara agreed, confused as she reflexively met Sammantha’s gaze.

A slight gasp escaped her lips at the intensity of the younger woman’s stare.

Hypnotic energy pulsed from Sammantha’s eyes into Sara’s.

“Very good, just keep looking deeper…deeper into my eyes…let yourself relax and listen to my voice…noticing all the tension leaving your body…as you continue to look deeper into my eyes…feeling yourself sinking into a nice pleasant state of relaxation…just breathing in…and out…sinking…dropping deeper…deeper…relaxing more with every word I speak…my eyes are all you see, my voice is all you hear…all your thoughts fading away, being replaced by my voice as you continue to relax deeper and deeper…sinking….it feels so good to simply relax and let go…all your worries, your fears, your thoughts just draining away…your mind becoming blank and empty…ready to listen to my voice and obey…listen…and obey….,” Sammantha said in a firm but soothing monotone.

Sara’s expression quickly went from curious to confused to blank as Sammantha’s words penetrated her mind.

“Wait…what…are…uh, I mean…,” she stammered as a wave of relaxation washed over her.

Her shoulders slumped a bit, and she suddenly found it hard to form thoughts; she was transfixed by Sammantha’s eyes.

“That’s it, just relax for me Sara…let yourself sink deeper…deeper…no thoughts…no worries or cares…you cannot look away, you cannot move…you must continue looking into my beautiful eyes and listening to my soothing voice…listening and obeying…relaxing deeper and deeper…I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will be completely hypnotized and ready to obey me…,” Sammantha continued.

Sara frowned slightly.

“Obey…,” she agreed helplessly, her voice a whisper.

She knew she was being hypnotized.

To her horror, she could not look away, could not resist.

Sara felt panic rising within her, but it quickly faded as a wonderful, warm tingle spread through her body; her mind was blank as she found herself lost in the fabulous blue of Sammantha’s eyes. She sat quietly, no longer blinking, her mouth hanging open.

“Very good…five…sink deeper…deeper…four…my voice is the only thing you hear…three…so relaxed now Sara…two…ready to drop into trance for me…almost there….it will feel so good to let go and relax completely…one, you are now hypnotized and will obey my every command,” Sammantha said firmly.

She reached out and tapped Sara lightly on the forehead with two fingers.

Sara’s eyes slammed shut.

“Obey…,” she murmured.

Sammantha blinked her dry eyes, smiling with satisfaction as she regarded her latest conquest.

The young hypnotist was pleased; while very good with a pendulum, she preferred to use her eyes to hypnotize; Peyton already had the edge being good with rapid inductions, and was clearly skilled at swinging a pendulum properly, so Sammantha wanted to show that her eyes alone were a powerful hypnotic tool.

“Listen closely Sara; you are completely relaxed. Deep, deep asleep. Completely in my power. You will accept and obey my suggestions and commands as if they were your own thoughts. Your free will is gone, you cannot resist me. I am you Mistress now. When I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes and stare even deeper into mine. When you do, you will drop twice as deep into hypnosis, sink twice as deep into trance, ready to listen and obey me,” Sammantha instructed.

“Obey…,” Sara said again softly.

With a smirk, Sammantha opened her eyes wide.

Snap

Sara’s eyes blinked open. She sighed softly as her gaze met Sammantha’s, and she visibly slumped even further in her seat.

Nodding with approval, Sammantha took a deep breath.

“Listen very carefully, slave-Sara…,” she began in a soothing voice.

Several minutes later, Sara started awake and looked around with a confused expression.

“What is going on?” she asked, blinking eyes dry from staring blankly while entranced.

She was now standing beside the table where she’d been sitting while talking to Sara; Sara sat before her on a comfortable couch, legs crossed and wearing a smirk.

“Oh, just a little hypnotism. Now we can continue your interview,” Sara replied sweetly.

“Wait what? You hypnotized me?” Sara asked, bewildered.

Sammantha nodded.

“I did; the “HC” you have been seeing stands for HypnoCorp, which is a hypnotism-based division of Rissa Industries. Now that you are in my power we can continue,” she replied, picking up a glass of expensive bourbon from the small table beside her and taking a sip.

“I don’t understand, why would you…I mean, what?” Sara replied, laughing nervously.

She vaguely recalled staring into Sammantha’s gorgeous eyes, and then everything went blank; she could not recall what had taken place while she’d been in a trance.

She was unaware that Sammantha had carefully implanted several powerful post-hypnotic suggestions in her subconscious mind.

Suggestions that he turned her into a helpless slave despite being awake and aware.

“I know this is a shock, Sara. Try to stay calm and focus. You can make it through this and get the job. Trust me, it will be worth it. I have hypnotized you, and I can now make you do anything I like. You are my slave,” Sammantha replied, taking another sip of bourbon.

“Slave? I am nobody’s slave! This is ridiculous!” Sara protested, taking a step back.

“Is it? You will remove all of your clothes, Sara. Now,” Sammantha commanded firmly.

She watched with a smug smile as the stunned Sara began to remove her clothing.

“What the fuck? I…I can’t stop!” she said as she dropped her blouse to the floor.

The compulsion to obey Sammantha was incredibly strong, a terrifying and overwhelming urge she simply could not resist.

“No, you cannot. You will obey me…slave,” Sammantha replied, obviously enjoying herself.

She watched as Sara unhooked her bra, removing it to reveal her very nice large tits.

“Please don’t do this! I don’t understand what is going on,” Sara said in a quivering voice.

Tears began to trickle from her eyes as she lowered her pink panties to reveal her neatly groomed pussy hair.

“Very nice; you find time to stay in shape,” Sammantha commented as she looked over Sara’s naked body.

“This isn’t right! You can’t do this!” Sara said angrily, flushing red with embarrassment.

“Of course I can, dear. You are standing there naked, aren’t you?” Sammantha replied with a chuckle.

“Damn you!” Sara growled.

She took a step toward Sammantha, an angry expression on her face.

“Stop, slave. Get on your knees,” Sammantha commanded nonchalantly.

Sara looked stunned as she again felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey Sammantha.

Her expression changed to a look of fear as she sank to her knees.

“Oh no…,” she whispered as the realization of her predicament hit her.

More tears began to run down her face.

“Yes dear, you understand now, don’t you? Good. Now I have some more questions, and you will answer them completely truthfully…,” Sammantha said firmly.

“I…I…Yes, Mistress,” Sara said helplessly.

“Good girl. Now before we continue our chat, you will crawl to me and kiss my feet,” Sammantha commanded next.

She slid her sexy feet forward on the carpet a bit, a wicked smile on her face.

Sara gritted her teeth, struggling to resist; tears continued to trickle from her eyes, and she appeared ready to burst into full sobbing.

Instead, she swallowed hard and took a deep, ragged breath and let it out slowly.

“Yes, Mistress,” she said stoically.

Accepting that she had somehow been hypnotized and enslaved, Sara went to her hands and knees, crawling to Sammantha.

“You will not break me,” she growled as she began to worship the younger woman’s bare feet.

“I have to say, I like your attitude, Sara,” Sammantha said, enjoying the thrill she got from dominating the hapless Sara.

The hypnotist was impressed; most subjects became panicked and cried, screamed, begged and threatened after being made aware they had become a helpless slave, their dignity and composure vanishing.

Sara seemed resolved to endure whatever indignities and torture Sammantha inflicted on her.

“Why…are…you doing…this to…me…?” Sara asked between kisses.

“HypnoCorp is obviously a hypnotism based company, and this is part of the hiring process. If you can’t handle it, I will send you home with no memory of any of this and we can find someone else for the position. Your choice,” Sammantha replied coldly.

“I want…the job…do your…worst,” Sara replied defiantly.

Sammantha nodded with satisfaction.

Sara was tough, adaptable and determined.

“Let’s continue with the interview, shall we? We have lot more to discuss,” Sammantha replied with a chuckle.

To be continued…