The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypnoCorp: Executive Recruits, Part Two

Sammantha and Peyton continue the interview process as they vie for a job at the mysterious HypnoCorp

“So they both passed,” Amanda said with a raised eyebrow.

Jamie nodded.

“They did,” she replied with a satisfied smile.

They were in Amanda’s huge office, seated on a comfortable leather couch and holding crystal glasses of very expensive brandy.

They had just watched Peyton interview a beautiful tall blonde woman from Georgia named Jesse.

Jesse now stood in silently beside the wall in Amanda’s office, naked with a dazed expression on her face.

She was deeply hypnotized, having been put into a trance by Peyton during the interview.

Jesse was now property of HypnoCorp, destined to serve the company’s higher-ups as an “executive-slave”.

After asking a series of intelligent and efficient questions, Peyton determined that Jesse was not only a bad candidate for the job as an executive assistant, but she was also planning to perform a serious of crimes after being hired. They included corporate espionage, extortion and blackmail, all thing she had done to previous employers.

Of course, Amanda and Jamie had been well-aware of Jessie’s duplicitousness; it had been up to Peyton to discover it after hypnotizing her.

After she had the hypnotized Jesse admit to her intentions, Peyton had proceeded to coldly and cruelly humiliate her. She made the sexy blonde aware of her situation, then reduced her to a foot-slave before forcing her to masturbate while admitting loudly to her intentions. After Jesse had cum, which thanks to a powerful suggestion had made her feel pathetic and weak, Peyton put a collar on her, connected a leash to it and walked her like a dog to Jamie’s office.

“She did a great job hypnotizing Jesse with her pendant; she was very quick and efficient getting the truth out of her. She asked the correct questions, skipping the tedious “tell me why you’d be an asset” bullshit. And she certainly didn’t flinch from humiliating her. She is a really, really good candidate,” Jamie said.

Amanda snickered.

“So is Sammantha; she did fantastic as well. And you want to buck the process and hire them both,” she said, eyeing Jamie and sipping her drink.

Jamie sighed.

“Not exactly. I think they need to have the tiebreaker; I just think that if it goes the way I think it will, we should hire them both,” she said.

“Based on what again? Your gut? Not that I don’t trust you or your gut…,” Amanda said.

In reply, Jamie picked up a remote from the coffee table in front of them and turned on Amanda’s eighty-inch television.

The screen came on to show Sammantha and Peyton sitting on a couch together; they were both clad in fluffy white robes and holding glasses of champaign as they talked to one another, excitedly recounting their experiences interviewing Sara and Jesse.

The young women were both smiling and laughing, and they appeared to be genuinely enjoying one another’s company.

“They do get along better than any pair so far…,” Amanda said, unconvinced.

“Look at their hands; not the ones holding the glasses,” Jamie suggested.

Amanda focused her eyes where Jamie indicated.

Sammantha and Peyton were holding hands.

Amanda snickered.

“Okay, fine.If it goes the way you think it will, you may hire them both and stop looking,” she said.

“It will,” Jamie said confidently.

“Want to make it interesting?” Amanda asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Sure, what do you have in mind?” Jamie asked.

“An hour of foot-worship,” Amanda replied.

“Deal,” Jamie said.

The two executive-hypnodommes clinked their glasses together and finished their drinks.

An hour later Peyton and Sammantha stood facing each other in a small, nearly empty conference room. They were both still wearing fluffy white robes with the HypnoCorp logo on the back, and they had each put their hair into a ponytail. The room’s thick blue carpet was soft beneath their bare feet. Each of them held a shiny rose-gold pocket watch.

On a leather couch against one wall sat Jamie.

“Okay you two, you have both done really well; unfortunately we have to break the tie. Obviously you are going to duel, and the winner gets the job. The loser will be sent on her way with her memory of HypnoCorp erased,” she said dispassionately.

Peyton took a deep breath, as did Sammantha.

They smiled at each other.

“Are you ready for this?” Sammantha asked.

Peyton shook her head.

“Not really,” she said quietly.

“Me either,” Sammantha said glumly.

Both had participated in a single hypno-duel previously; Peyton had defeated a woman named Melanie in formal duel at a small Hypnotists’ club in San Francisco called “Covert H”. Sammantha had beaten a man named Clark in an impromptu duel when he tried to put her under after cornering her in a bedroom while at an upscale party hosted by their employer.

Sammantha had responded by immediately launching into an induction of her own, using the diamond pendant she’d been wearing, and had turned the tables on Clark. The male hypnotist had been planning to take her as his next conquest, but instead found himself dominated and humiliated by is intended victim.

“Get ready,” Jamie said.

Peyton and Sammantha each raised their pocket-watch.

“Good luck,” Sammantha said.

Peyton smiled sadly; she suddenly darted forward and kissed Sammantha lightly on the lips, then stepped back and raised her watch, her face red.

“You too,” she said in a husky voice.

Sammantha smiled and blushed before quickly composing herself.

“Begin,” Jamie said simply.

Peyton and Sammantha’s watches both immediately began to swing smoothly, though neither of their hands so much as twitched.

Peyton’s watch moved in a slow figure-eight, while Sammantha’s moved rapidly back and forth.

Both timepieces flashed as they moved, their smooth surfaces reflecting the light brilliantly.

“Relax for me Sammantha…follow the watch with your eyes…relax and listen to my voice…,” Peyton began in her firm monotone voice.

“Watch the pocket-watch Peyton…let it draw your eyes…just relax and listen to every word I speak…see the watch swinging back and forth…relax,” Sammantha said at the same time, her voice velvety-smooth.

Both young women could feel their eyes being drawn to their opponent’s watch as they projected their hypnotic energy at one another.

Jamie watched closely, observing their techniques and skill while being careful not to be drawn too far into either induction.

“Follow the watch…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…the way the light reflects off the beautiful rose gold is very soothing…very relaxing…the harder you try to keep your eyes off the watch, the stronger the urge to follow it becomes…relaxing more and more…,” Peyton continued.

She noted that Sammantha’s eyes indeed began to track her watch as it continued to move in a slow, precise figure-eight.

Simultaneously, she felt her own eyes drawn to Sammantha’s briskly swinging timepiece.

“Just watch the pocket-watch and listen to my voice…relax…watch and listen…relax…watch and listen…the sound of my voice is very relaxing…listening and relaxing…watching and listening…relaxing deeper and deeper with each and every swing…back and forth…letting your eyes simply settle on the watch…relax for me Peyton…,” Sammantha continued.

She felt both elated and sad when Peyton’s eyes locked onto her watch, pulled along involuntarily.

Her own body had begun to tingle, and she could not keep her eyes off Peyton’s watch.

Her new friend’s voice was comforting and insistent, and she felt herself dropping into a trance.

“Just let all the tension drain out of your body, Sam…out the tips of your toes…feel your muscles going slack as you relax more and more…keep your eyes on the watch and listen carefully to my voice…you are starting to feel tired…sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…,” Peyton said firmly, although a hint of urgency had crept into her voice.

She felt herself rapidly relaxing; Sammantha’s words flowed into her mind, and her swinging watch filled her vision.

She would be hypnotized soon.

However, Peyton noted Sammantha’s shoulders begin to slump a bit, and the cadence of her speech had changed.

“You are…very relaxed now…you…your eyelids are growing heavy Peyton…heavy…you are…getting sleepy…very sleepy…eyelids very heavy…,” Sammantha said slowly.

Her eyelids had begun to droop, even as her speech had slowed.

The tingling sensation increased, spreading throughout her entire body.

“That’s it Sam…so sleepy now…so relaxed…your eyelids are growing heavier and heavier…it will feel so good to simply give in and relax completely…,” Peyton continued.

While her voice remained strong, her eyelids began to flutter even as her gaze continued to follow Sammantha’s watch back and forth.

“You are…so…re-relaxed…now…so sleepy…you…you…can-cannot…,” Sammantha stammered.

Her eyes were now nearly closed; Peyton’s voice and watch were quickly lulling her into trance.

“Five…relax deeper and deeper…four…you are very sleepy Sam…three…your eyelids are very heavy…two…you cannot stay awake…one, close your eyes and sleep,” Peyton said firmly in a final push.

Sammantha fell silent; her eyes snapped shut and her arm fell to her side.

Her pocket-watch bounced on the carpet and lay at Peyton’s bare feet.

The lovely young woman remained on her feet, swaying gently as she relaxed into a hypnotic trance.

Peyton took a deep breath and blinked her eyes several times, shaking off her near-trance.

“Very well done, Peyton; congratulations, that was very close,” Jamie said, rising and walking over to the winning hypnotist.

“Yes, it was…thank you,” Peyton replied glumly.

She looked at the hypnotized Sammantha with a sympathetic expression.

“Looks like you get the job, the big office and salary. Just one last thing; I need you to make Sammantha aware and humiliate her. Harshly,” Jamie said casually.

Peyton looked bewildered.

“What? Why?” she asked.

“Because I asked you to, Peyton. You beat her; you earned it. Go ahead, make her your bitch for a little while. She won’t remember it anyway…unless you want her to. Or, if you like she can be your executive slave,” Jamie replied calmly.

Peyton chewed her bottom lip.

“I…I don’t need to do that. We can just let her go, wipe her memory,” she said slowly.

Jamie shook her head.

“That isn’t how this works, dear. The final piece is for you to humiliate your vanquished opponent like a true and proper hypnodomme,” she said firmly.

Now it was Peyton who shook her head.

“I can’t do that. I like Sam, and she never did anything to me,” she replied.

Jamie frowned.

“Peyton, you need to do as I ask if you want the job. It is what you worked for, got choked and hurt for…don’t let some misplaced feelings of loyalty derail you now. Humiliate Sammantha, and the job is yours,” she said.

Again Peyton shook her head.

“I…I can’t,” she said softly.

“Can’t, or won’t?” Jamie asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I won’t,” Peyton replied firmly.

“Even if it costs you the job? Come on, you aren’t really going to give this opportunity up for her?” Jamie asked harshly.

Peyton took a deep breath and stood up straight.

“Yes, I am,” she declared.

“Why?” Jamie asked.

“Because she helped me when she didn’t have to; she was nice to me. I haven’t had very many people be nice to me in my life. She doesn’t deserve it. I wouldn’t have made it this far without Sam, and I…I like her a lot. I yield. Give her the job,” Peyton replied.

She flung the pocket-watch across the room.

Jamie glared at her.

“Are you serious?” she asked slowly.

“I am. I will not do that to her for a job, no matter how great it is,” Peyton said.

She held her head up proudly, then sank to her knees before Jamie.

The sexy executive hypnotist looked down at her with a serious, unreadable expression.

Then she broke into a beaming smile.

“I knew it! That is exactly what I was looking for, Peyton. I knew that whichever of you won, you wouldn’t sacrifice the other for personal gain. Loyalty without hypnotic control is very important to me. Well done! Please, stand up Peyton,” Jamie said, offering the kneeling woman her hand.

Peyton looked stunned as she took it and rose.

Then she let out a long, relieved sigh before breaking into a huge smile of her own.

“I…does this mean Sammantha gets the job?” she asked happily.

“Yes, it does. And so do you. You are both hired,” Jamie replied.

She offered Peyton a hug, which was gratefully accepted.

“Oh thank you!” Peyton exclaimed after they’d embraced, tears in her eyes.

“You are quite welcome. I want you both on my team. Although there is one more little detail; Peyton, ask Sammantha what she would have done in your place if she had won the duel,” Jamie instructed.

Peyton nodded, turning to Sammantha.

“Sam, if you had won the duel and Jamie asked you to humiliate me to prove your loyalty or you would forfeit the job, what would you have done? Answer truthfully dear,” she instructed.

“I would have refused,” Sammantha murmured.

“Even if it cost you the job?” Peyton asked.

“Yes,” Sammantha replied without hesitation.

Peyton smiled at Jamie, who smiled in return.

“Go ahead, bring her up; we have a lot to do,” the executive-hypnotist said with a nod.

* * *

A short time later, Peyton and Sammantha were both dressed similar power suits that had been brought from HypnoCorp’s employee boutique and tailored in Jamie’s office by a pair of skilled young men. Peyton’s was red, while Sammantha’s was white. They each had their hair up in a tight buns, and had on the jewelry they’d worn when they had arrived. Both young women also wore brand-new thousand-dollar sky-high stiletto sandals; Peyton’s were gold, while Sammantha’s were silver.

“You both look stunning and powerful,” Jamie complemented them after they’d finished getting ready.

She looked radiant as well, still in her white silk top, beige pants and bare feet.

“Thank you very much,” Sammantha replied, smiling.

“Yes, and thank you for the clothes and shoes,” Peyton added with a giggle.

She and Sammantha each took a moment to admire the other.

After Peyton had awoken Sammantha from her trance and explained the situation, they had shared a long, tearful hug.

Jamie had smiled watching them, confident she was building the foundation of a very, very capable team.

“Alright, just for the record I don’t care what you two do outside of work; if you end up dating do not let it fuck up things here. HypnoCorp—and I—are not forgiving of drama that gets in the way of our success,” she had warned them.

Both young women had flushed and nodded.

“Yes, ma’am. We will be smart,” Peyton had replied.

Sammantha agreed.

“Yes, I think we will explore being friends first. We are both professionals, and I think Peyton will agree you will get our very best,” she added confidently.

Jamie smiled.

“Alright, that’s settled. Let’s see, the basics…you will be paid thirty thousand a month, plus benefits, bonuses and expenses of course. HypnoCorp provides all kinds of amenities, from drivers, to gyms, to personal chef services, to hypnotism training. All that will be covered by H.H.R., which stands for “Hypnotism and Human Resources”; they deal not only with employees but the owned slave assets of HypnoCorp. Peyton will get first pick of offices, since she won the duel. We will get to all of that later; right now it is time to meet Amanda Henggeler, the President of HypnoCorp. Are you ready?” she asked.

Sammantha swallowed hard, and Peyton nodded.

Both young women were still trying to digest the information Jamie had given them, especially their salaries.

“Let’s go then,” Jamie said cheerfully.

She let them from her office and down the hall to the private elevator. They stepped inside and Jamie inserted her key-card into a slot before she pressed the button for the twentieth floor.

The trio stepped out into a large, beautifully-decorated outer office. Behind a fantastic desk made of marble and purple glass sat a gorgeous woman of perhaps thirty years old. She had short dark brown hair and breathtaking blue eyes; she was tall and very fit, dressed in a short black skirt and a tight blue silk blouse. She wore a pair of simple dangling diamond earrings and a rose-gold pocket-watch similar to the ones Peyton and Sammantha had used to duel hung around her neck. Her long fingernails were black, and she was barefooted, her toenails also black. She wore a white gold toe ring set with a small sapphire on each second toe.

“Hello Ms. Lani,” the woman said cheerfully.

“Hi Chantal. Is Amanda ready to meet the new recruits?” Jamie asked.

“She’s expecting you,” Chantal replied pleasantly.

“Peyton, Sammantha this is Chantal. She is Ms. Henggeler’s right-hand woman. If she asks you to do something, she is speaking with Ms. Henggeler’s voice so I would recommend you do it,” Jamie said.

“Nice to meet you ma’am,” Sammantha said politely.

“A pleasure, ma’am,” Peyton added demurely.

Chantal smiled.

“It is lovely to meet you ladies. Please, call me “Chantal”. Welcome to HypnoCorp. If you need anything, let me know. Right through there,” she said in a smooth, calm yet powerful voice.

Chantal nodded toward one of the room’s two door.

The nameplate on it read Amanda Henggeler, President.

Jamie opened the door and walked inside.

Peyton and Sammantha exchanged nervous smiles; each took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then followed Jamie inside.

Amanda Henggeler’s office was in truth more akin to an apartment; in consisted of a suite of rooms that were more luxuriously appointed than many millionaires’ residences.

Sammantha and Peyton followed Jaime into Amanda’s main office.

The President of HypnoCorp was seated behind a beautiful custom-built desk made of six different woods, the various colors complementing one another perfectly. The thick carpet was a deep red, and the walls were redwood panelling decorated with fantastic large framed black and white photos. They included a close up of an antique pocket-watch lying in the grass, as well as a gorgeous naked woman with long dark hair and pale skin holding up the same watch as if hypnotizing the viewer. There was a lounge area similar to the one in Jamie’s office, and a fancy bar stocked with only top-shelf liquor. Several doors led from the room, one of which was glass and appeared to lead into a walk-in humidor. On a raised platform in a corner near the bar was a large hot tub.

Standing naked in a corner with a blank expression on her face was Jesse, the tall sexy blonde Peyton had interviewed and hypnotized; she sported a purple slave-collar denoting her as the property of HypnoCorp.

“Hello Sammantha, Peyton. Welcome, and congratulations,” Amanda Henggeler said, rising from behind her desk and walking around it to offer her hand.

“Thank you so much ma’am,” Peyton said with a smile.

“It is an honor, really,” Sammantha added as she shook Amanda’s hand.

Amanda grinned.

“Please, call me “Amanda”. Slaves are required to “ma’am” us, and when you do it, it makes me feel old. Hello Jamie; looks like you won our bet,” she said.

Jamie smiled.

“Looks like I did,” she said slyly.

Amanda chuckled and shook her head.

“Yes, I will say it. You were right, I was wrong. Hiring both of these ladies was the right call. Please everyone sit. Jesse, the champagne,” Amanda said in a rich, commanding voice.

She gestured toward the lounge area.

Peyton and Sammantha found the Chief Hypnotic Executive fascinating to watch.

She was intimidating, radiating confidence and authority. Tall and beautiful, her every move and word a seduction. Currently her long brown hair was down, carefully brushed and pinned back over her shoulders. She wore a fabulous pantsuit similar to the ones Sammantha and Peyton wore, though it was a vibrant purple; she didn’t wear a blouse beneath the jacket, shamelessly displaying spectacular cleavage between which rested her morganite pendant. She had on very tall strappy stiletto sandals that matched the color of her suit and made her seem a giant. Amanda had truly outstanding feet, the red of her toenails matching her fingernails; and she wore a gold toe ring set with a large purple diamond on her right middle toe.

The four women sat in the extremely comfortable recliners. Amanda kicked off her sandals and raised the footrest; Sammantha and Peyton did the same as Jesse brought a tray with four glasses of champaign.

Peyton smirked at the young blonde as she accepted her glass, enjoying seeing the arrogant woman as a slave.

“That will be all, slave,” Amanda said dismissively.

“Yes ma’am,” Jesse replied with a curtsy before returning to her corner.

“A toast to our new project managers,” Amanda said, raising her glass.

Peyton and Sammantha goth grinned ear to ear as the raised their own glasses.

Jamie lifted hers as well, and they all sipped the champagne.

It was the best either of the newly-hired young women had ever tasted.

“So, I will save all the corporate stuff for H.H.R. We know all about your personal lives and histories, and I am sure Jamie has your first projects already planned for you to start next week. We know you work well together. Therefore, I figured we could just have a nice pleasant chat, get to know one another a bit. Peyton I wanted to ask, how is your neck?” Amanda inquired.

“It is fine ma—Amanda. Thank you for asking,” Peyton replied, gingerly rubbing her neck.

Concealer covered the ugly welts that had resulted form her being nearly choked into unconsciousness.

Amanda nodded.

“I am glad to hear that. I will be honest, we have had some candidates get hurt during the fighting tests, and yours was potentially one of worst. I am genuinely glad Sammantha stepped in. Most women we have brought in would have let you get eliminated,” she said.

“I…I couldn’t do that,” Sammantha said, blushing.

Peyton smiled at her.

“That is one of the reasons I wanted to hire you; Peyton handled it well, and she appreciated what you did, proven by her willingness to sacrifice the job for your sake. You are a natural team,” Jamie added, sipping her champagne.

“We are. I am excited to work with all of you,” Peyton said, sipping from her glass.

Amanda nodded.

“And I with the two of you. Now I am certain you both have a lot of questions…,” she said.

Nearly two hours later Amanda and Jamie sat quietly chatting, their champagne glasses empty. Peyton and Sammantha’s chairs too were empty; Amanda had sent them down to the seventeenth floor to get oriented with H.H.R.

They had talked for nearly two hours, with the young recruits asking numerous intelligent, specific questions which Amanda and Jamie patiently answered. The four women shared stories of their hypnotic exploits, as well as several heartfelt laughs. Amanda questioned Peyton and Sammantha as well, subtly giving them a final evaluation.

“I assume they passed, since you sent them down to H.H.R.,” Jamie commented with a raised eyebrow.

“Of course. They are fantastic picks…which is good, because Marilyn hired that Natasha, and she is going to be an absolute rockstar,” Amanda replied.

“Yes, she is very capable; gorgeous, smart, two black belts and a powerful ’tist. I believe both my girls can hold their own with her; Peyton’s pendulum skills are top-notch, and Sammantha’s eyes-only technique is exceptional. They are both whip-smart and can fight as well as anyone here. And they work together beautifully already,” Jamie said.

“They want to fuck each other. That isn’t going to be a problem, I trust?” Amanda asked her subordinate with a raised eyebrow of her own.

Jamie shook her head.

“Of course not; if it becomes one, I’ll hypnotize them myself,” she said seriously.

Amanda nodded her approval.

“Perfect. One thing, upgrade Sammantha’s feet to six stars in her file, they are utterly spectacular. Definitely a candidate for the “Foot-nosis” project if we go forward with it. And I agree about Peyton’s pendulum skills, put the training and evaluation of the staff hypnotists under her,” she instructed.

“Of course. Six stars for Sammantha, wow. Not that I disagree, but what does that make now, three counting you?” Jamie asked with a laugh.

Amanda nodded.

“I believe so. Now speaking of nice feet, I have a date with yours, don’t I?” Amanda asked slyly.

She slid out of her chair onto the floor to kneel before for Jamie.

“A bet is a bet, boss. One hour starting now. Get to work,” Jamie replied with a chuckle.

She lowered her foot rest and extended her right foot to Amanda.

The President of HypnoCorp took it in her hands, admiring the flawless brown skin and pristine white toenails for a moment before raising it to her lips.

* * *

Sammantha and Peyton left the HypnoCorp building in their new suits, their hair down and riding in the back of a chauffeured Bently Mulsanne. It was after nine p.m.; the two young women had spend several hours with Hypnotic Human Resources, filling out paperwork, going over company policy, benefits packages and many other details with a cheerful and organized middle-aged woman named Belinda.

They’d been instructed to take the next couple of days to relax, and to report to Jamie on Monday morning at eight o’clock.

Both women should have been exhausted, mentally and physically. Both were a bit sore from their fighting test, and Peyton’s neck was throbbing.

However, they were both very keyed up, talking excitedly as they rode in the back of the luxurious vehicle.

“So…I am not ready to go home yet,” Peyton said with a smile.

“Me either…how about that drink?” Sammantha asked.

“Sure, but I am fucking starving. Can we get dinner?” Peyton asked in reply.

“That sounds fantastic; I am so hungry! How about we keep it simple…do you know that food court nearby, with all the tacos and burgers?” Sammantha suggested.

“I love that place! A burger sounds great…although I can’t believe you eat them with that body,” Peyton teased.

Sammantha snorted.

“Whatever! I eat like a pig, and I could lose a few pounds!” she giggled.

“Well I love a good burger, and I want a hangover-style one with bacon and a fried egg after today,” Peyton declared.

“Sounds good to me; as long as we get a couple of pints of good beer with it,” Sammantha agreed.

“Amos, the food court please,” Peyton said to the HypnoCorp driver.

“Yes, ma’am,” the man replied, rerouting the vehicle.

The driver and car had been put at the young women’s disposal indefinitely, and eventually each would have their own if they desired.

He skillfully maneuvered through traffic and soon parked in a paid lot near a well-lit, noisy collection of food trucks arranged in a rough square.

Peyton and Sammantha got out of the car and walked toward the food trucks, their expensive designer heels clacking on the pavement, while the driver remained in the vehicle.

Hypnotically conditioned to serve HypnoCorp employees, he would wait patiently until the two women had need of him.

The two young hypnotists went to a truck called simply Ernie’s Burger and placed their order; while Sammantha waited for the food, Peyton went to a beer truck and returned with two pints of craft beer.

They sat at a small table in the crowded dining area, looking slightly conspicuous amongst the mainly blue-collar crowd. There were a few others dressed professionally, but most of the patrons were young people in casual street attire.

Peyton and Sammantha chatted and laughed as they ate, genuinely enjoying one another’s company.

As they were finishing their meal, Peyton noticed a group of four young men at a nearby table watching them. They were loud and rowdy, dressed in tank tops, ball caps and board shorts, and they had taken an obvious interest in she and Sammantha. They had been harassing and cat-calling women all evening, and now had turned their attention to the well-dressed young women.

One of them caught her eye and smiled, waving her over; one of his companions made a motion with his hand toward his mouth, indicating he wanted a blow job.

Peyton scowled and flipped them off.

“Problem?” Sammantha asked, finishing her beer.

She looked at the four men and laughed as they were hooting and shouting innuendos at them.

“Really guys? We are a tad out of your league; I mean, you look like you are wearing uniforms,” Sammantha said mockingly.

Her assessment wasn’t far off; the men, two black and two white, were dressed almost identically except for the colors of their clothing and two of them wore their caps backward.

“Hey, don’t be like that! We are showing you females some attention, you should be grateful,” one of the white guys said.

A murmur went through the crowd as several food-truck patrons voiced their disapproval at the men’s antics.

One man in particular was quite loud in chastising the men.

“What the fuck did you just say to me, little man?” one of the four said.

He was tall and muscular, with too-tanned skin and a backward Dodgers cap on his head.

He was talking to handsome but much smaller hispanic man of perhaps thirty, dressed in blue hospital scrubs.

“I said, leave those two young women and everyone else here alone, you are acting like a jackass,” the hispanic man replied.

“Mind your own business before I shove that food tray up your ass,” the man in the Dodgers cap replied, drawing approving hoots and laughs from his friends.

The hispanic man stood.

“Why can’t you guys just let people eat in peace? It is late, a lot of these folks worked all day. Just sit down and start acting like real men,” he said, staring unflinchingly at the larger man.

“Don’t let him talk to you like that, Chad,” said one of the man’s friends, while the others hooted and made lewd gestures.

Sammantha and Peyton shared a look as Chad advanced on the smaller scrub-clad hispanic man, who began to back away.

Chad’s friends immediately rose and fanned out, cutting off his retreat.

Sammantha nodded, and Peyton immediately reached down and unbuckled her sandals.

Chad darted forward, lashing out with a balled fist. The hispanic man managed to dodge the blow, continuing to move back.

Right into Chad’s friends.

A hush fell over the onlookers as Chad’s friends grabbed the hispanic man; none of them moved to help him as Chad slammed a fist into his stomach, making him gasp in pain.

As Chad drew back for a second strike, an object suddenly bounced hard off the back of his head.

He looked down, an incredulous expression on his face as he saw what had stuck him.

An expensive high-heeled designer sandal.

Chad turned slowly to see Peyton and Amanda standing a short distanced away, serious expressions on their faces.

They had both put their hair up, and doffed their sandals.

“Let him go and walk away guys,” Sammantha said calmly.

Chad snorted.

“Or what?” he asked.

In reply, Peyton hurled her other sandal at him.

It was a good, hard throw, and Chad barely deflected it away from his face with a swat.

“Cunt! Go sit back down before you get into something you can’t handle,” he said.

“Oh we can handle you,” Peyton replied, getting into a fighting stance.

Sammantha did the same, her blue eyes intense.

Chad laughed, as did his friends.

Peyton raised her eyebrow.

“Come on asshole. Let’s go. Or are you really just a coward and a bully?” she taunted.

“Fine, bitch. Yow wanna play with the boys, let’s go. Hawk, let’s teach these bitches some respect,” Chad replied.

One of his friends, a large athletic black man, stepped forward with a grin.

“You bitches really wanna do this, gettin’ all kung-fu like that?” Hawk asked with a laugh.

“We are ready if you are,” Sammantha replied casually.

Chad and Hawk moved quickly toward the young women, while their two friends continued to hold the Hispanic man.

Chad and Hawk reached Sammantha and Peyton, each trying to grab one of them.

Peyton ducked, while Sammantha spun away, causing both men to miss.

Peyton punched Chad hard in the balls making him double over gagging in pain, while Sammantha kicked Hawk in the stomach and chest.

Before either man could recover, Peyton stood and brought her knee up into the bent-over Chad’s face, then stepped back and resumed her ready stance; at the same time, Sammantha snapped a kick into Hawk’s temple, dropping him to the pavement.

Her foot never touched the ground between kicks.

As the brawl started, some of the crowd fled, while others cheered or held up their phones to record the chaos.

Chad and Hawk’s friends were watching intently, and their grip on the Hispanic man’s arms loosened.

He suddenly reared back, smashing his head into the face of the man behind him, a fit black man with a backward Lakers cap on his head. The man released his grip and stumbled back, falling against a picnic table and causing its occupants to scatter. The other man turned in surprise, just in time to get a head-butt of his own from the hispanic man right into his face which sent him sprawling to the ground.

Chad rushed Peyton with a snarl, swinging his fists wildly. The woman calmly deflected his clumsy strikes, countering with short powerful kicks and sharp punches. In short order, she had knocked Chad to the ground, bleeding from his mouth and groaning in pain. Sammantha stomped her bare foot into Hawk’s groin, then looked over to were his companions were scuffling with the Hispanic man.

Her blue eyes went wide, and she immediately dashed toward the man he’d knocked into the table.

He had risen to his feet; his nose was obviously broken, blood streaming down his face and shirt.

He had also drawn a small Glock pistol, and was raising it toward the hispanic man’s back.

The nearby food court patrons began to scream and flee. The hispanic man turned in time to see the gun pointed at him; his eyes widened in fear.

A bare foot suddenly knocked the pistol from the man’s hand. Sammantha stepped between them and launched a series of extremely graceful kicks and punches, so fast the stunned man in the Lakers cap didn’t react. He took blows to his groin, stomach, chest, arms and face, dropping in a heap.

“Come on!” Sammantha said, grabbing the Hispanic man’s arm.

“What…who…,” he stammered as he followed her.

Sammantha led him quickly away from the chaos of the food court.

Peyton was right behind them, her bare feet slapping the concrete as they ran.

Chad and Hawk were chasing after them, shouting threats and cursing.

Sammantha led the group into an ally and stopped.

She and Peyton exchanged nods.

“Stay behind us, we will handle these guys,” Peyton said confidently to the hispanic man.

“What is your name?” Sammantha asked him with a smile.

“What? I…I am Guillermo,” he said in a shaky voice.

“Nice to meet you Guillermo. I am Sam, and this is Peyton. Just stay right there,” she replied calmly in her soothing hypnotist’s voice as Chad and Hawk rushed toward them.

Guillermo watched in stunned silence as Peyton and Sammantha met the two onrushing men in a brutal, one-sided fight.

The two young women were clearly trained fighters, and moved with speed, grace and skill the two men could not match. Fighting side-by-side, the women landed clean, hard punches and kicks while easily dodging and blocking Chad and Hawk’s clumsy attacks.

In a matter of moments both men were lying on the ground, bleeding and groaning.

To Guillermo’s amazement, after Sammantha and Peyton had physically vanquished their opponents, they moved to stand over one of them. Peyton slipped her pendant over her head and dangled it over the prone Hawk’s eyes; she began to speak to him softly but firmly as she started swinging the pendant rhythmically back and forth.

At the same time, Sammantha bent and grabbed Chad by his hair, his hat having come off during the fight. She yanked him roughly to his knees and forced him to look up at her.

“Look at me, Chad. Look into my eyes…,” Sammantha said firmly, keeping ahold of his hair.

Chad gasped as his dark eyes met her gorgeous blue ones.

Guillermo was astonished as he watched Sammantha and Peyton quickly and skillfully hypnotized the two men.

The two women conferred briefly, then spoke quietly to the hypnotized men.

Guillermo’s bewilderment only continued as both Chad and Hawk began to act like jackasses, moving about on their hands and knees, braying loudly.

“Now that we have settled that, let’s get out of here. Can we give you a ride somewhere?” Sammantha asked the speechless Guillermo.

“I…uh, what? Oh, uh, yeah…I have a shift at the hospital in about twenty minutes. I am an emergency room nurse,” he stammered.

“That is really cool. Come on, its okay,” Peyton said, taking his hand.

“You…they…did you hypnotize them?” Guillermo asked as he followed Peyton.

Sammantha hurried along beside him.

“Yes we did,” Peyton replied.

She led the group in a roundabout route back to their car. The food court was in chaos as they piled into the vehicle; several police cars had arrived, their lights flashing.

Sammantha got into the front seat, while Peyton and Guillermo got into the back.

“Are you ladies alright?” Amos asked as they got settled.

“We are good, thank you. Take us to the hospital please, Guillermo here has to get to work,” Peyton replied.

“Yes ma’am,” Amos replied.

“So Guillermo, we want to thank you for sticking up for us against those assholes. We genuinely appreciate it,” Sammantha said with a smile.

Peyton nodded.

“Yes, and you were awesome not backing down from those jerks,” she added.

Guillermo snorted.

“I should have just let you handle them. You two are incredible,” he replied, finally starting to recover his wits.

“We do okay,” Sammantha replied, winking at Peyton.

“Are you like hypnotherapist ninjas or something?” Guillermo asked with a chuckle.

“Actually, we work for a company called HypnoCorp. We are executive hypnotists,” Peyton said proudly.

“I have no idea what that means, but I want to buy stock in your company,” Guillermo said as they pulled up to the hospital.

“How about we take you to lunch and we can discuss it? We really are grateful that you spoke up. Too few honorable people around these days,” Sammantha said.

“I…sure. Sure, why not? I would be spending the rest of my life wondering about the two of you if I said no,” Guillermo replied, shaking his head and laughing.

Peyton got his phone number and both women stepped out of the vehicle to hug him before he went inside the hospital.

They had Amos drop them off at Sammantha’s lovely two-bedroom condo, where both women showered and settled down on the couch with some tea, clad in fluffy robes from Sammantha’s closet.

“Well…that was a hell of a day,” Peyton said with a laugh.

Sammantha shook her head.

“Was it really only one day? Fuck me,” she replied.

Peyton laughed.

“Actually, that was the idea…,” she said slyly.

Was the idea…?” Sammantha asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Sam, I am really, really attracted to you…but I am just…,” Peyton began, flushing and trailing off.

“So fucking tired? Yes, me too. Don’t worry about it, Peyton. I don’t have the energy either. We went through a lot today. It was insane, when you actually think about it. How about we just sleep together? There is no hurry for anything else,” Sammantha said, taking Peyton’s hand.

Peyton blew a relieved sigh.

“Thank you, Sam. I would not have made it through today without you. I am so glad we met, and I can’t wait to work together,” she said softly.

Sammantha smiled, then leaned forward and kissed Peyton gently on the lips.

Then she rose and held out her hand. Smiling, Peyton stood and took it.

“Come on, let’s get some sleep,” Sammantha said, leading her new friend and coworker to her bedroom.