The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnosis War, Part One: Opening Salvoes

The Master and his enemies make their first moves in the war for control of the New York True Hypnotism Community

Jevanna and Gabriel Walker were seated in a large auditorium, attending the annual talent show at their daughter’s high school. They were both dressed up a bit, as were the parents of the other students sitting all around them; Gabriel wore a stylish maroon long-sleeve shirt, grey and yellow striped tie and grey slacks, while Jevanna was dressed in a beautiful long yellow spaghetti-strap dress and tall silver pumps, her long blonde box-braids tied back.

The Walkers were both smiling broadly as they watched their daughter Saressa performing onstage. Having just passed her sixteenth birthday, Saressa was beautiful and athletic; she was wearing an elegant, dark blue princess V-neck sleeveless floor-length evening gown. Jevanna had taken to her to a salon and allowed her to get her long hair straightened and then dyed in vibrant pink, blue and purple streaks; she wore it down, styled in wavy layers. Her makeup was heavy, since she was appearing under stage lights, and she wore long glittering diamond drop-style earrings borrowed from her mother. Her dark almond skin was flawless, and her fingernails were long and painted silver. She wore strappy black sandals with tall heels, and her toenails were white.

Around Saressa’s neck was an antique gold pocket watch, also borrowed from her mother.

A pocket watch that the teen had used to hypnotize the two subjects on stage with her.

Saressa was performing a short stage hypnotism show under the name “Miss Dazzle”. Her two volunteers consisted of Mr. Rigby, her art teacher, and Colleen Wu, a fellow student.

Mr. Rigby had been extremely supportive of Saressa’s hypnotism act, and readily volunteered as her subject.

Colleen had also readily volunteered, though she was a complete skeptic. Colleen had intended to go up onstage and make Saressa look silly when she failed to hypnotize her. The two teens were “frienemies”, rivals at everything; Colleen was the head of the cheerleading squad, while Saressa was captain of the debate team; Colleen was class president, while Saressa was the vice president. Saressa had the highest GPA in the class, while Colleen was behind her by two-tenths of a point, 4.3 to 4.1.

Unfortunately for Colleen, Saressa was an excellent hypnotist, having been trained by her mother.

“Miss Dazzle” had smoothly put her two subjects under with the pocket watch, then proceeded to give them a variety of suggestions to elicit laughs from the audience.

Mr. Rigby found himself doing an impression of a famous pop star, singing and dancing to the delight of the students; Saressa also used him to demonstrate having a subject feel hot, then cold. She had him bite into an onion after suggesting it was an apple, and he showed no sign of distaste or discomfort as he chewed and swallowed.

Saressa had Colleen forget her name, then the number six. She suggested that her rival could suddenly smell rotten eggs, causing her to nearly gag. She then regressed Colleen to the mentality of an eight-year-old, giving her a doll to play with and having her lay down for a nap. She finished her show by making Colleen act like a chicken, and waking the pretty Asian-American teen in the middle of clucking and flapping her arms, to the delight and jeers of their classmates who were seated in the front of the auditorum.

Colleen’s cheeks flamed red and she ran offstage while “Miss Dazzle” bowed to the enthusiastically applauding audience.

Saressa’s hypnotism show won her first place after the judging had been completed; Colleen’s impressive hip-hop dance performance came in second.

Jevanna and Gabriel mingled with the other parents at the reception following the show; many of them congratulated the Walkers on their daughter’s performance. It was well-known around the school that Jevanna was a hypnotherapist, so it was hardly unexpected that her daughter would be able to give a skilled stage performance.

“Saressa was marvelous, Jevanna!” Lily Wu said with a smile.

A smile Jevanna knew was fake.

Lily was Colleen’s mother; a short and attractive woman, she was always impeccably dressed and polite.

She was also a judgmental, arrogant and vain woman, as well as a horrible gossip. She was a very successful attorney, and she was fiercely proud of her daughter.

Lily always expected Colleen to be the best at anything she did, and would shamelessly make excuses and blame others when she was not.

“Thank you, Lily. Colleen was marvelous as well; I think she might have deserved to win,” Jevanna said diplomatically, matching Lily’s smile.

Jevanna was aware that Lily considered her a rival, much the way their daughters were, and she was always looking for ways to “one-up” her.

Lily was likely devastated that Saressa had won the competition, while Colleen had come in second.

While she was pleased Saressa had won, Jevanna was happier about the fact that her daughter had done a marvelous job as a hypnotist; if she had come in second, it would not have tarnished the fact that Saressa was becoming quite skilled.

Jevanna also did not consider Lily anything remotely resembling a rival.

In fact, she saw Lily as little more than a tool, a resource to be used as she saw fit.

Lily Wu had no idea that she was Jevanna Walker’s slave.

She had first gone to see the hypnotist six months earlier, after learning several other students’ mothers had done the same.

Not wanting to be left out of what she considered a “trend”, Lily had booked as session with Jevanna for stress relief.

Jevanna had hypnotically conditioned the Asian-American attorney into an obedient puppet just as she had done with a dozen other clients. Lily Wu had become part of Jevanna’s stable of slaves who spent their weekly “sessions” cleaning the hypnotist’s home or performing whatever other tasks she gave them.

In Lily’s case, that included pleasing Jevanna sexually; an attractive woman of forty-two, Lily had been a karate champion in college, and kept up her skills as a way to stay in excellent shape. Jevanna had trained thoroughly as a sex-slave, and Lily was now quite skilled at eating the hypnotist’s pussy even though she consciously had no idea that she did so nearly every week.

“Well, you know how competition can be; the judges see something new and flashy and they go for it, right?” Lily said with a chuckle.

Jevanna nodded.

“Yes, there probably aren’t too many hypnotism performances at these talent shows,” she replied casually.

“Right? I mean, Colleen’s dance routine was perfect. So graceful. Oh well, like I said, new and flashy wins sometimes. Stage hypnotism,” Lily chuckled.

Jevanna raised an eyebrow.

“Lily, you almost sound like a skeptic; I know that can’t be the case, since you come to see me every week. You always leave feeling wonderful,” she said with a smirk.

Not that you have a choice, you arrogant bitch, Jevanna added silently.

Lily grinned sheepishly.

“Very true, hypnotherapy is amazing. I always feel so relaxed and calm and stress-free after I visit you,” she replied somewhat mechanically.

Her response was triggered by a post-hypnotic suggestion that Jevanna reinforced in her mind every week; a suggestion that she feel “relaxed, calm and stress free” when she came out of trance, and that she would feel very positive about hypnosis, as well as eager for her next session.

Jevanna nodded approvingly.

“I am glad to hear that. Anyway, it was good of Colleen to volunteer for Saressa. She appeared to be a marvelous hypnotic subject. That is a skill in and of itself,” she said.

I will have to have a talk with Saressa and make sure she isn’t planning on trying to enslave Colleen. I want her to at least wait until college before she does anything like that,” Jevanna mused.

Saressa was not aware of True Hypnotism yet, but that might not stop her from trying to hypnotize Colleen or another classmate into doing her bidding. Jevanna was planning on telling Saressa about True Hypnotism after she was older, but wanted her daughter to graduate from high school before she became aware of the extent of her hypnotic power.

Lily grinned.

“Yes, well I am not surprised she was good at being hypnotized, just like I am. Perhaps having her act like a chicken was a bit…cliché, though. Although, I supposed it served its purpose,” she replied.

“Yes, it certainly did,” Jevanna agreed.

It made your little snot daughter look like a fool, which is exactly what Saressa was going for, she thought, another smirk touching her lips.

Jevanna excused herself from Lily, and she and Gabriel continued to mingle and make small talk with the other parents for a little while longer before they collected their children and left.

They went to a nearby seafood restaurant, Saressa’s favorite, for a family dinner to celebrate her winning the talent show.

After arriving home and getting the children to bed, Jevanna and Gabriel made passionate love; eventually the sexy hypnotist was satisfied after her third powerful orgasm, and she whispered a phrase quietly into Gabriel’s ear that caused her husband to drift into a deep hypnotic sleep.

Rather than going to sleep herself, Jevanna went into the bathroom and showered, then dressed in a sexy strapless black dress with a long front-slit and very expensive tall strappy black stiletto sandals. She took her time doing her makeup and carefully selected elegant and expensive diamond jewelry from her large collection, including earrings, a pendant and a bracelet. She had gone to the salon the day before, and both her fingernails were dark purple while her toenails were shimmering black. Leaving her long blonde braids down, she retrieved a large suitcase from the closet, which she had packed earlier in the day.

Setting it down, she stood and looked Gabriel over for a moment, smiling as he rested peacefully under her hypnotism.

Jevanna leaned down and began to whisper into her husband’s ear.

“Remember my love, I am in the city at a hypnotists’ convention for a few days. You will not worry about me, and you will be happy to look after the house and children while I am gone. Do you understand me, Gabriel?” she asked.

“Yes, dear,” Gabriel murmured.

Jevanna smiled; she had long ago conditioned her husband as a hypnotic subject, and maintained a trigger to bring him under her control if she desired. She had rarely done so since their children had been born, except for the occasional evening when they were home alone and the hypnotist felt like dominating her man.

Gabriel of course had no conscious memory of any of it.

Satisfied, Jevanna kissed her husband’s cheek.

“Good boy. You will now drift into a nice regular sleep and awake feeling wonderful and completely refreshed in the morning,” she instructed softly.

Gabriel smiled faintly as his mind accepted his wife’s suggestions.

Jevanna picked up her suitcase, left the room and went downstairs, stopping along the way to look into each of her children’s rooms and silently say goodbye to them as they slept. Saressa and her brother both knew their mother would be gone when they got up in the morning; she had informed them she was going to a hypnotists’ convention as well.

I didn’t actually lie to them, technically, Jevanna told herself as she gently closed Saressa’s door and continued on her way.

She was heading to a hypnotists’ convention…from a certain point of view.

More like a contentious negotiation, she thought to herself grimly.

Jevanna was nervous about what she was about to do; she had a lot to lose if things went sideways, and she feared doing anything that might hurt her family.

However, another part of her was excited; she was stepping back into the True Hypnotism world, a world of power, danger and domination.

All things Jevanna enjoyed immensely when she was younger.

Or rather, things her alter ego Vanna Mindshadow, mercenary hypnotist, had enjoyed.

She enjoyed using her power, and had been a successful duelist as well.

Jevanna was looking forward to testing herself against other hypnotists again.

She just hoped she could keep what she was doing from spilling over to endanger her family.

That is why you are doing this; if you don’t get involved, someone will likely come for you anyway, and then Gabriel and the kids will get caught up in it. Much better to be proactive and have allies, Jevanna thought as she entered her office.

She set down her suitcase and opened her hidden safe, placing her wedding and engagement rings inside, then taking ten thousand dollars in cash from it. After closing the safe, she went to her desk and retrieved her antique gold pocket watch, similar to the one Saressa had used in her show but older and much more valuable.

Jevanna also took from her desk as simple, custom-made black leather sheath, which she strapped to her thigh beneath her dress, then placed the pocket-watch in it after pausing to admire its beautiful highly-reflective surface.

The hypnotist was highly attuned to the watch, able to use it to focus and project her hypnotic energy quickly and powerfully. Jevanna carried it much like a concealed weapon; she was more than capable of hypnotizing someone with whatever pendant she wore around her neck or with various other inductions and foci, but her grandfather’s watch was her favored focus.

Jevanna had gotten the sheath as a gift from High Mistress Gillian after they had crossed paths years earlier and Jevanna had helped the Irish hypnodomme out of a dangerous situation. Gillian often kept her favorite pocket watch strapped to her leg, and recommended Jevanna do the same if she was going into a dangerous situation.

Like she was doing now.

Jevanna took a deep breath and focused her mind.

She became Vanna Mindshadow once again.

Picking up her suitcase, she walked out of her office and then the front door of her home just as a long black limousine was arriving.

The driver immediately got out of the vehicle and opened the door for her, then took her suitcase to the back of the vehicle and placed it in the trunk.

Vanna entered the limousine to find three people already inside.

“Hello Vanna, you look beautiful as always,” Victoria Dominique said cheerfully.

The tall dark-haired hypnodomme was wearing one of her customary long, elegant dark purple gowns; it had thin spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline that perfectly showed off her stunning figure; her long gorgeous hair was up, and she wore sultry makeup including purple eyeshadow. She wore her favorite amethyst pendant around her neck, and long diamond chandelier-style earrings glittered as they brushed the magnificent flawless skin of her bare shoulders. Victoria’s long fingernails were painted in a French manicure with purple tips, and she wore a delicate diamond bracelet on her right wrist. Her shoes were towering, barely-there five-inch platform sandals made of completely clear material. Her toenails were painted a deep midnight purple, and she wore a platinum toe-ring on each second toe; the left was a smooth band, while the right was set with a large purple diamond.

She was holding a crystal glass filled with extremely high-quality scotch.

“Hello, Victoria. You look stunning yourself,” Vanna replied, taking her seat beside Victoria.

In front of the two hypnotists knelt a pair of women; both were naked and wearing ornate purple-leather slave collars. One was blonde and fair-skinned, the other brunette with a more olive complexion. Both women had their hair in a bun, and they had their fingers laced behind their heads. They both sported large glittering diamonds in their navels, and each wore a pair of delicate silver slave-anklets connected to silver toe rings on their middle toes by a fine silver chain. Their finger and toenails were painted dark purple. Both of their pussies were shaved.

“These two sluts are Tanya and Farah; they know they are to obey your commands as well as my own,” Victoria said, gesturing at the two kneeling women.

“They are lovely. Going minimal with their outfits, I see,” Vanna replied, admiring Victoria’s pets.

Victoria nodded as the vehicle got under way.

“Farah, you will fetch Mistress Vanna a drink. Both of them are very capable bodyguards and combatants, but I decided that if this meeting goes wrong, it won’t matter who we brought. So, I opted for showing them off; I would rather see beautiful bodies rather than cover them up with activewear suitable for a fight we likely wouldn’t win,” she said.

Vanna nodded as Farah immediately poured a glass of scotch and handed it to her.

“Bringing naked slaves will project confidence and opulence, which is a good image to have in the company we are going to be in,” she said, sipping the drink.

Victoria chuckled.

“Just between you and I, I am not as confident as I look,” she said.

Vanna frowned.

Confidence was one thing Victoria Dominique, Mistress of Hypnotism, never lacked.

“Are you considering accepting Creel’s terms?” Vanna asked carefully.

“Never. I am just…apprehensive. The Master is very powerful, very dangerous and very volatile. Oh, I am sorry, don’t listen to me! I am just venting, giving voice to my fears so I can release them. Do not worry my friend, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Your presence alone will likely give Creel and his allies pause, and encourage those who oppose him,” Victoria replied with a wink.

“I appreciate your honesty, Victoria. I am apprehensive myself, but I am confident we can handle Creel if he decides to go to war. Enough others will oppose him, and The High Conclave will likely get involved if he gets out of hand,” Vanna replied confidently.

She sounded more confident than she felt, but wanted to support and reassure her friend.

“You are right of course; Creel is a powerful man, but he is just a man. One who will have so many feet to kiss when we are done with him that it will take him years,” Victoria replied with a chuckled.

It had become public knowledge in the true hypnotism community that The Master was bisexual, and loved to abuse women he hypnotized. He also had a particular dislike for women’s feet, and the women of the True Hypnotism community’s penchant for foot-worship rankled him. His female slaves were frequently seen in knee-high boots or ballet flats, even when they were otherwise naked.

Vanna chuckled; while she wasn’t as enamored with foot-worship as some hypnodommes, she did enjoy it in the right circumstances and having The Master at her feet would be enormously satisfying.

“You said you were pondering releasing Mistress Olivia the last time we spoke; did you?” she asked.

Victoria nodded.

“She definitely drew my ire with that Isabella Bellini nonsense, but I decided that keeping her as a slave was too much effort for too little return. I was going to simply have her kill herself, but I first questioned her on her opinion of Jonathon Creel. Olivia is staunchly opposed to him taking over, so I decided to give her a second chance. I let her go free of any suggestions or triggers, but I warned her that if she crossed me again, she would find herself stepping in front of a train. She will be at the meeting tonight as part of the opposition,” she said coldly.

Vanna shivered; she found Victoria’s ruthlessness equal parts disturbing and arousing.

“That was a wise move; she is a skilled hypnotist, and you probably have her loyalty almost as strongly as if you’d kept her under hypnosis, without having to maintain it,” she said.

“I agree. Olivia isn’t stupid; she got herself into a bad situation and lost. Now she’s been granted a reprieve, and I believe she will not waste it. We need everyone we can get to oppose Creel,” Victoria replied.

She finished her scotch and handed the empty glass to Tanya, who immediately refilled it.

“Who else is going to be at this meeting that is against him?” Vanna asked as the Limousine pulled into an affluent neighborhood near Vanna’s.

“Fortunately, both the Yakuza and the Italians are opposed to Creel, so Viviana Alessio and Toshiko Matsui are going to be there representing them. Mistress Nayana will be there, as will Mistress Angelique and Mistress Magdalena. The Spiral is sending a representative, as well; Arthur Winston would like to open one of his monstrosities in New York. There will be a few other local hypnodommes, but the biggest name of interest will be High Mistress Vanessa,” Victoria replied.

“Those are some impressive names. I feel a bit better,” Vanna said.

Victoria sighed.

“Creel has a least a dozen hypnotists with him, including all the prominent male ones in New York. He also has at least two magic-users; there aren’t too many in the city who want to get involved after the magic vs. hypnotism thing that happened back in the nineties. I am hoping one or two will show up and oppose Creel, but the magic community in New York largely keeps to itself these days. In addition, we can judiciously use Farah here’s resources as well,” Victoria replied, looking at her slave with a smirk as the limousine stopped in front of a large three-story luxury home.

“Well, I believe we at least have a good start as an opposition to Creel,” Vanna said.

Victoria nodded in agreement.

The limousine’s driver had exited the vehicle, and a moment later, he opened the door.

Lily Wu entered the vehicle, wearing only a long trench coat.

Her eyes were wide and unblinking.

The attractive attorney was obviously hypnotized.

“You will remove your coat and kneel before me in the same position as Mistress Victoria’s slaves, Lily,” Vanna commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Lily replied.

She immediately obeyed, removing the coat to reveal her fit naked body before assuming the same position as Tanya and Farah.

Vanna had selected Lily as her personal slave for the duration of the trip; several days earlier the attorney had, under a post-hypnotic suggestion, informed her family that she was going away for a few days to get a deposition from a major client.

Lily had packed a suitcase as if going on a work trip the previous day; then this evening following the talent show, after her husband and children were asleep, Lily had stripped naked and put on the trench coat to wait for her Mistress to arrive.

“I see great minds think alike,” Victoria said with a laugh as she appraised her companion’s slave.

Lily had both of her nipples pierced with gold loops, also the result of Vanna’s suggestions; Lily’s husband Harold had not minded his wife’s new jewelry a bit. She had a fantastic athletic figure, and like Victoria’s slaves she wore silver slave-anklets.

“We do have a lot of similar tastes; Lily here is a former Karate champion, so I figured if I needed her to fight, she is at least able to,” Vanna replied as the limousine began to move.

“Well, we have nearly an hour before we arrive at The Pendulum Club; would you care to play with one of my sluts?” Victoria asked casually.

Vanna smiled wolfishly.

“I’d love to, thank you; Farah is extremely enticing. She is in law enforcement, correct? ” she asked, admiring the kneeling woman’s body.

“An FBI Special Agent, actually. She may come in very handy if things to turn ugly. Farah, you will eat Mistress Vanna’s pussy; pleasure her in any way she commands,” Victoria said firmly.

“Yes, Mistress,” Farah said through gritted teeth.

The beautiful FBI agent moved to obey; she was conscious and aware, yet utterly unable to do anything but obey Victoria Dominique.

The sadistic Victoria enjoyed tormenting her, reminding her that she was enslaved, so she often had Farah aware when she was serving her.

“Thank you, Victoria. Lily, you will worship Mistress Victoria. Eat her pussy and do whatever she desires to please her,” Vanna commanded as she lifted her dress to expose her recently shaved pussy.

“Yes, Mistress,” Lily said, moving instantly to obey.

Victoria too lifted her dress, revealing her neatly trimmed “landing strip” and allowing Lily to dive into pussy.

Both slaves were well-trained to pleasure women, and a moment later both Victoria and Vanna were moaning with pleasure as the two naked slaves teased, licked, rubbed and sucked at their pussies, using their mouths and hands to please the hypnodommes.

The Master-

Jonathon Creel sat on a large, extremely comfortable leather couch in his spacious private lounge located in the basement of New York’s Pendulum Hypnotism Club.

Nowhere near as large or grandiose as The Spiral, The Pendulum was more of an upscale meeting place and social destination for True Hypnotists. It offered many services and amenities, and it had many of the same rules and tenants as The Spiral, the most notable being that the club was considered neutral; hypnotists were not allowed to use their skills on one another nor the thralls and slaves belonging to someone else, lest they incur heavy penalties.

However, the rules did not apply to Jonathon Creel, The Pendulum’s current owner.

Also known as “The Master”, Jonathon was, upon first glance, not what most people expected. A powerful true hypnotist who was far more feared than he was respected, he had a reputation for being cruel, ruthless and without mercy. He was obsessed with power, and he railed against the female superiority of the True Hypnotism community.

At six-foot-four, he was a handsome and muscular man, as physically powerful as he was mentally. He had tanned skin and flint-grey eyes along with broad shoulders and a large square jaw, and he wore his thick wavy dark brown hair at shoulder-length. He was clean-shaven, with simple gold loops in both ears, and he typically dressed either casually in colorful silk shirts and black slacks, along with expensive dress shoes, or in one of his many expensive, custom-tailored suits in various colors. A gold pocket-watch was always part of his ensemble, either connected to a belt loop or in a jacket pocket with the chain attached to a button hole, though very few people had ever seen him wield it.

Today, he was dressed in one of his suits, dark maroon with a grey tie. He was leaning back into the couch, his eyes closed as a sexy young red-haired woman knelt before him, sucking his cock. She was wearing only a pair of knee-high black boots with stiletto heels, and her head was bobbing up and down with an almost frantic urgency, her long hair flying wildly.

Clearly skilled at sucking cock, the redhead was easily taking the very well-endowed Jonathon all the way in without gagging.

“Yes, that’s it…good girl…suck me…keep going…almost there…and…fuck yes! Good girl! Now swallow it all,” Jonathon gasped.

He shuddered with pleasure as he orgasmed; the redhead dutifully swallowed every bit of his cum, careful not to take his cock from her mouth until he was finished. When he was done spurting in her mouth, the sexy slave used a towel she had ready to clean her Master’s cock and then carefully put it inside his pants before zipping them up.

“Very good, Katherine. You have pleased your Master. Now go to your bed and get some sleep. I will want to ass-fuck you later,” Jonathon commanded with a dismissive wave.

“Yes Master,” Katherine said eagerly.

She gave her owner an adoring smile as she rose, then hurried from the room on her way to the private slave-dorm where Jonathan kept his favorite females.

“She has adapted well to her new life, hasn’t she?” a male voice asked.

Jonathon looked over and smiled.

His right-hand man, confidant and lover Wesley Stone had entered the room.

Mr. Stone, as Wesley was known to most, was a relatively plain man of five-ten; he was fit but thin, and kept his blonde hair short. He wore a neatly trimmed goatee along with rimless glasses. He was dressed in a grey pinstriped suit, and his only affectation was a thick white-gold signet ring with a diamond “S” on his on his right ring finger, a gift from Jonathan.

“She has indeed. Her mind was weak, not much going on before I broke her; she is well-suited to being a fuck-toy. It is a shame she doesn’t have any other useful skills,” Jonathon replied with a laugh.

Katherine was the daughter of the woman who had previously owned The Pendulum; Jonathon had claimed both the mother and daughter as his slaves after recently taking over the club.

Wesley joined him, shaking his head; he was a warlock, a male witch who used his powers to assist The Master in running his empire. He was a very intelligent, calm and ruthless man. He anticipated Jonathon’s needs and gave him critical advice; he was not afraid to stand up to him, telling him when he was making a mistake or acting too rashly.

Jonathon considered Wesley his most valuable advisor as well as his friend; he helped him stay focused and achieve his goals.

The two men were also in love; while Jonathon frequently had sex with women, those dalliances were little more than playing with toys.

“Did you find our stupid friend Rusty?” Jonathan asked.

“I did. He is right outside if you would like to deal with him yourself. Otherwise, I will be happy to take care of him,” Wesley replied.

“No need, my friend; I have a few minutes before Marie arrives. Send him in,” Jonathon replied.

“Of course,” Wesley said, nodding.

He turned and left the room, and a moment later a short middle-aged man dressed in a rumpled white button-up shirt and grey pants came into the room; his light brown hair was dirty and unkempt, and he hadn’t shaved in three days at least. He had something of a gut, and his skin was pale.

He looked frightened.

“Hello Rusty. I will keep this brief, as I have a lot to do this evening. I hear you lost my shipment,” Jonathon said pleasantly.

“Ah, Mr. Creel sir, that isn’t true,” Rusty stammered nervously.

Jonathon raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, no? So... you and your idiot “crew” didn’t try to up the price on the product so you could skim the extra, and in the process piss off the buyers enough that they just beat your ass, killed some of your guys and took it?” he asked calmly.

“Uh, what? No…no! No, sir we did not do that, and—,” Rusty began in a rush, his face red.

Jonathon sighed and rose to his feet, towering over the smaller man.

His grey eyes began to glow with silvery light, and they flashed brightly as he released a powerful burst of hypnotic energy right into Rusty’s face with a variation of The Master’s Gaze.

The talking man instantly fell silent as he went into a hypnotic trance.

Jonathon had not need to speak nor maintain eye contact for more than a second or two.

He had learned to unleash tremendous hypnotic energy in very short bursts which often instantly hypnotized the unprepared minds of “normals” and sent into very deep trances.

Other hypnotists could often shake off his hypnotic blasts if they were ready for them, but he often could capture seasoned hypnotists as well.

The drawback to his unique power was that it was quite taxing, and it could be physically blocked as well. Dark sunglasses completely prevented it from working, though that was not a well-known fact.

In addition to his hypno-blast ability, Jonathon was an accomplished True Hypnotist and skilled in a variety of techniques and inductions.

None of which he needed to deal with Rusty.

Jonathon regarded the hypnotized man for a moment, his anger rising in his chest.

He had a sudden urge to beat Rusty to death with his fists, something he had been known to do to those who displeased him.

Jonathon closed his eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly and forcing himself to relax.

The Master opened his eyes and smiled.

“That’s better. Just relax, Rusty. Relax and let yourself drop deeper and deeper into a trance with every word I speak. Just breathe in…and out…relaxing more and more…that’s it…dropping twice as deep for me now…very good…,” Jonathon said in a firm, monotone voice.

Rusty sighed, his shoulders slumping as he sank deeper into hypnosis.

Jonathon continued to deepen Rusty’s trance for another moment, making certain the man would be unable to resist his orders and suggestions.

“You see Rusty, I am not going to waste any time questioning you or listening to your bullshit. You betrayed me and made me look bad. You see, I know what you did already; your friend Melody went right to Wesley and ratted you and your idiot friends out. She was smart, she didn’t want to go down for what you did. So of course, I hypnotized her, and she was telling the truth. You are really just here to be disposed of. Listen carefully; when you step outside The Pendulum, you will awaken and forget that we talked and that I hypnotized you. You will immediately go to the nearest subway station and wait for the next passing train. When it arrives, you will jump in front of it. Do you understand me?” Jonathon said firmly.

Rusty was silent for a moment as his hypnotized mind attempted to reject the powerful suggestion.

It could not.

“Yes, Master,” Rusty agreed in a low voice.

Jonathon smiled.

“Good. Now go. Get out of my sight,” he commanded.

“Yes, Master,” Rusty said again.

He turned and walked stiffly out of the room.

Satisfied, Jonathan sat down again.

A moment later, Wesley walked back in.

“Sir, Mistress Marie Gallagher to see you,” he said.

“Thank you, Wesley. Show her in please,” Jonathon said pleasantly.

Wesley nodded and stepped out.

A moment later Marie Gallagher strode confidently into the room wearing a long dark blue strapless gown and matching sexy tall sling-back pumps. Her dark hair was in a stylish updo, and she wore glittering diamond chandelier earrings as well as her enormous sapphire ring on her right hand. Her fingernails were midnight blue.

“Hello Master Jonathon,” Marie said cheerfully.

She gave The Master a respectful nod.

“Hello, Mistress Marie. You look lovely this evening,” Jonathon replied pleasantly.

“Thank you; I want to make the right impression at the meeting,” Marie said.

Jonathon nodded.

“Actually, the meeting is what I wish to speak to you about; there has been a change of plans. May I offer you a drink?” he asked.

Marie frowned slightly and shook her head.

“I am fine, thank you. What has changed?” she asked calmly.

It was obvious that Marie was suddenly nervous, though she was controlling it well and only someone as perceptive as The Master would have noticed.

Jonathon smiled; he gestured, and a sexy young brunette woman wearing only red ballet flats stepped out from behind a curtain, went to the room’s bar and poured a glass of expensive whiskey.

The Master and Marie regarded one another silently while the slave handed her owner the drink before retaking her place behind the curtain.

“Unfortunately, this looks like it is going to be a costly and lengthy war, and sacrifices must be made. I am sorry, Marie,” Jonathon said sympathetically, sipping his drink.

“Excuse me? Sorry for what exactly?” Marie asked, now openly alarmed.

She took a step back, toward the door.

“This,” came a female voice from behind her.

Marie turned around.

She was shocked to see High Mistress Vanessa striding into the room. The sexy hypnotist was wearing a long silvery skirt and a matching long-sleeved cropped bandeau top that laced up between and barely contained her legendary large round tits. Her blonde-streaked caramel brown hair was in a messy bun, and she wore large gold hoop earrings and several silver rings and bracelets. Her long fingernails were painted a french manicure, and she wore sky high strappy gold sandals; her toenails were painted black.

Although Marie could not contain her surprise at Vanessa’s appearance, she composed herself quickly.

Acting High Mistress Vanessa. Lovely to see you,” she said sarcastically.

“I wish I could say the same, Marie. I am afraid you are coming with me,” Vanessa replied calmly, stopping to stand a few feet from Marie.

The sexy High Mistress had a commanding presence, radiating confidence as she put her hands on her hips in a classic power pose.

Marie snorted.

Despite her bravado, she felt her eyes unnaturally drawn to Vanessa’s tits. With an effort, she managed to keep her gaze off of them.

“Like hell I am. The Pendulum is neutral ground, and I am here for the same meeting you are,” she said, glancing at Jonathon.

Her right hand twitched slightly, causing her sapphire ring to sparkle brilliantly.

The Master silently sipped his drink.

Vanessa smiled wickedly.

“You are wanted by the High Conclave for a number of reasons, including High Mistress Helena’s disappearance,” the high Mistress said coolly.

Marie smirked.

However, her eyes again strayed to Vanessa’s rack for a few seconds, which the High Mistress did not fail to notice.

“Lost your lovely blonde Swede, did you? That isn’t my problem. I am here at The Master’s invitation. This is his club, his territory and you have no right to accost me. You have a grievance, air it at the meeting,” Marie said haughtily.

“I won’t be attending the meeting, dear. Nor will you. The High Conclave has agreed to an…arrangement with Mr. Creel. You will be coming with me,” Vanessa replied with a smirk of her own.

Marie went pale.

What? Jonathon, what is she talking about?” she asked, turning toward The Master.

Jonathon shrugged.

“War requires sacrifices. Leadership. Hard decisions. I have decided I do not wish to fight The High Conclave…yet. I turns out they would rather avoid conflict with me right now as well. Other matters, etcetera. We struck an agreement. I give them you, and they allow things to play out in New York without interfering,” he said amiably.

“We had a deal! I helped you weaken them, did everything you asked to distract them while you got ready to take over New York! I captured Helena, and this is how you repay me? You bastard!” Marie said angrily.

Jonathon laughed at her.

“I don’t owe you a thing, Marie. You wanted to play in the big leagues, and you overreached and got beat. Now you want to hide behind me. Unfortunately, I gain far more from giving you up. This is between you and High Mistress Vanessa; she has my permission to take you in The Pendulum. I’d say I am sorry, but I am not. Go ahead, Marie. If you can capture another High Mistress, I will reconsider protecting you. If not…,” he replied dismissively.

Vanessa smirked.

“Shall we, dear?” she asked pleasantly, raising an eyebrow.

Marie sighed in frustration, then took a deep breath and turned back to face Vanessa, raising her hand with the sapphire ring in front of Vanessa’s eyes.

“You think I’m going to fall for your little “tit-nosis” party trick? What a joke. Look at the beautiful sapphire, Vanessa. Let it draw your eyes…,” she began in a soothing voice.

She moved her hand to and fro, causing the large blue gemstone glitter spectacularly.

High Mistress Vanessa expression was serious as she faced Marie; she could already feel the hypnotic energy being channeled through the huge sapphire.

Marie Gallagher was a very good hypnotist, not to be underestimated.

Vanessa was a great hypnotist.

“Just relax, Marie…relax and look at my tits…you know what is going to happen, that it is inevitable that you will drop for me…you want to look at them,” she said.

Vanessa reached up and toyed with the end of the string holding her top closed, her tits straining against the fabric.

She was channelling her own hypnotic energy, allowing it to flow directly from her tits in powerful waves.

Marie felt Vanessa’s power keenly; to her dismay, the High Mistress’s magnificent rack was demanding her attention even as she continued her own induction.

Marie’s eyes dropped to Vanessa’s chest for an instant, but she immediately shifted her gaze back to her opponent’s face.

“Follow the beautiful blue gem…let it relax and sooth you…inviting you into its depths…noticing yourself relaxing as you watch the sparkling sapphire and listen to the sound of my voice…feeling all the tension leaving your body…relaxing deeper…deeper as you watch the sapphire…,” Marie said, her voice strong and seductive.

She felt a strong compulsion to again look at Vanessa’s rack, but she resisted and continued to move her hand back and forth, the huge sapphire’s many facets reflecting the light into Vanessa’s eyes.

The High Mistress could feel the pleasant tingling in her muscles as she quickly began to relax.

Vanessa knew she was truly at risk of falling under Marie’s power; she had to keep looking at her opponent in order to direct her titty power, and that of course made her vulnerable to being hypnotized herself.

“Do not fight it, Marie. The harder you try not to look at my tits, the harder it becomes to keep your eyes off them…it will feel so good to give in and take a nice, long look…to let yourself sink into complete relaxation…to drop into a deep trance for me…look at my tits, Marie…,” Vanessa purred.

Marie continued to gracefully move her hand, and the sapphire pulled Vanessa’s eyes along with it; the High Mistress’s shoulders began to slump as she relaxed further, though she managed to keep her hand on the tie holding her top closed.

The urge to look at Vanessa’s tits was increasing rapidly; she wanted very badly to give in and stare at them.

“You are now feeling sleepy now, Vanessa; your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…,” Marie continued, keeping her voice steady.

However, she was beginning to tremble with her effort to resist looking at Vanessa’s chest.

Suddenly, Marie’s eyes dropped once again to the fantastic tits in front of her.

Even as her own eyelids began to droop, Vanessa pulled on the end of the tie, and her shirt burst open allowing her incredible set to spring free.

Her fantastic large tits were perfect, firm and round; huge diamonds hung from silver rings piercing her nipples, sparkling brilliantly as the hypnotic energy Vanessa was channeling through her tits began to flow through the gems, focusing it right into Marie’s eyes.

“Look at my tits and relax now!” Vanessa said firmly.

Marie gasped, her induction interrupted as Vanessa’s hypnotic energy hit her with enough force that she took a step back.

“Very sleepy…you…I…wait, what was I…oh no…,” she stammered.

Vanessa’s spectacular tits filled her vision, and she felt lightheaded.

Most normals would already be completely entranced, and many hypnotists as well.

With a supreme effort, Mistress Marie Gallagher managed to continue her induction even as her eyes were glued to Vanessa’s tits.

“You must keep watching the sapphire…relaxing…relaxing more and more for me…noticing your eyelids growing heavy…heavy…,” she said, continuing to use her ring to reflect the light into Vanessa’s eyes.

Vanessa’s voice slowed, her eyelids suddenly fluttering.

“Just keep…your eyes…on my tits…you cannot…resist…drop into trance…now,” she said.

The diamonds in her nipple rings continued to sparkle as her tits projected powerful waves of hypnotic energy into Marie.

“Your eyelids…heavy…you are sleepy…very…sleepy…,” Marie said slowly and quietly.

She was having difficulty forming words, her mind starting to go blank.

Marie saw only Vanessa’s tits.

They filled her vision while the High Mistress’s words filled her mind.

Vanessa reached up and squeezed her tits together, then let them drop, causing them to bounce.

“Drop for me now Marie…you are hypnotized!” the High Mistress declared forcefully, expending the last of her energy even as her own eyelids were nearly closed.

Marie Gallagher froze, her eyes going blank as she slipped into Vanessa’s tit-induced trance.

Vanessa blinked her eyes rapidly, shaking off the effects of Marie’s induction.

She had very nearly gone under.

Marie was an excellent hypnotist.

Vanessa was better.

She regarded the hypnotized woman in front of her with a smug smile.

“Well done, High Mistress,” Jonathon said approvingly.

The Master had watched the unorthodox duel with interest, and in truth he was impressed by Vanessa’s skill and power.

He had been hoping that Vanessa would prevail; had Marie won, he would have had to choose between betraying her further or accepting The High Conclave as his active enemy.

The Master was an intelligent, powerful and ruthless man who intended to see everyone in the true hypnotism community under his thumb.

Eventually.

The High Conclave alone would be a powerful obstacle, one he would rather not deal with until he had secured control of the New York hypnotism community.

Therefore, he negotiated a deal to hand over Marie Gallagher to The High Conclave in exchange for them staying out of the conflict until it was resolved.

Vanessa turned to him with a raised eyebrow, making no move to cover her tits.

“Thank you. I trust you are going to honor your word about my territory?” she asked.

Jonathon smiled, pointedly keeping his eyes on Vanessa’s.

Even he was not immune to her hypnotic tits, though he was confident he confident he could resist them.

The Master did not take chances with other hypnotists, however.

“You have my word, Vanessa. I will not interfere in your business in New York while there is conflict over who is in charge. After I win, we will have to meet and reassess the situation, however,” Jonathon replied, a trace of smugness in his voice.

Vanessa smiled thinly.

“Yes, we will. However, we both have more pressing things to deal with. Like what this bitch did with Helena. Marie, you will tell me where Helena is. Now,” she commanded.

“I…gave her to…the Amethyst Rose Syndicate…in Chicago…,” Marie answered slowly.

She was clearly trying to resist answering, fighting against Vanessa’s hypnotic control.

“Fuck. She is friendly with The Amethyst Rose…that makes things a bit more…interesting. Master Jonathon, Marie clearly needs to spend some time staring at my tits; would it be possible to use a private room for a while so I can properly enslave her?” Vanessa asked politely.

“Of course, High Mistress. Wesley will assist you with anything you need while you are here. You have my assurance of safe conduct. It was a pleasure working with you—and watching you work,” Jonathan replied, rising to his feet.

Vanessa nodded appreciatively.

Neither hypnotist was willing to risk a handshake; while Vanessa preferred using her tits to hypnotize, she was highly accomplished a wide variety of inductions and techniques. Likewise, though Jonathon had powerful hypnotic “eye blasts” that were similar to mentalism but far more powerful, he was also reputed to be a true master of many other hypnotic inductions.

“Thank you, Master Jonathon. I hope we can find common ground after the unpleasantness in New York is finished. If you don’t mind a little advice, I would remind you there is a True Hypnotism Community beyond the one in New York, and it is bigger than any one of us. Have a good evening. Marie, you will follow me,” Vanessa said, nodding at The Master.

Jonathon did not reply; he watched the sexy High Mistress depart, Marie Gallagher following obediently behind on her way to being utterly enslaved to her new owner.

The Master let out a long sigh.

“I hope I did the right thing, letting her go and take Marie with her,” he said.

“I believe you did the necessary thing,” a female voice replied.

A woman seemed to suddenly appear standing near the wall across the room from Jonathon.

She had been cloaked by a hypnotic-invisibility aura, silently observing the confrontation between Marie and Vanessa.

“I agree, but it still grates on me. I could have Marie as a toady, and Vanessa under my power, and kept Helena,” Jonathon replied, looking at the woman as she strode gracefully across the room toward him.

Her movements were those of a dancer, or a predator stalking prey. In her early thirties, she was tall, at least five-ten, with long wavy dark brown hair and fetching hazel eyes. Stunningly beautiful, she had fair skin and high sculpted cheekbones to go with full pouty lips and a spectacular athletic figure. Her breasts were large and perfectly shaped. Her hair was down and pulled back, and she wore a vibrant red floor-length evening gown; it had a plunging neckline that showed off her fantastic cleavage and a long slit up one side nearly reached her hip and revealed one of her incredible long legs as she walked. She had on a pair of simple, albeit large, diamond earrings and a huge fiery red garnet pendant hung around her neck on a fine rose gold chain. Eschewing other jewelry, her long fingernails were in a French manicure, and she wore sky-high strappy red ankle-wrap sandals; her feet were utterly perfect, her toenails painted black.

“Doing so would merely have fed your ego, and made immediate enemies of Gillian, Liliana, Charissa and Jing-Mei. As much as I would relish taking on any one of them in a duel, those four together would too much for us to handle. Also, do not forget they now have Adjudicators to unleash as well. This way, the High Conclave is out of the game, at least for now. We must be methodical and smart, or we will be destroyed before we make any progress,” the woman admonished in velvety voice.

She spoke with a hint of an accent that an educated listener would identify as Israeli.

The woman gestured, then pointed at the bar; the naked slave-girl appeared from behind her curtain and quickly moved to pour a glass of red wine.

Jonathon sighed again.

“You are right, of course. How did your mission go?” he asked.

The woman in red smiled as the slave-girl handed her the wineglass.

“Very well indeed; come on in, dear,” she called.

A short, beautiful naked Japanese woman of perhaps thirty walked into the room. Her long black hair was in a simple ponytail, and her eyes were wide and unblinking. Around her neck was a red leather slave collar.

“I present to you Toshiko Matsui. Kneel, slave,” the woman in red commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Toshiko said.

She immediately assumed a kneeling position, lacing her fingers behind her head and arching her back so her small lovely breasts stuck out.

Jonathon grinned wolfishly, his cock almost immediately going stiff and tenting his pants.

“Fantastic! Well done!” he said, casually caressing Toshiko’s face.

The kneeling woman was a hypnodomme who was on retainer with the Yakuza, and was scheduled to represent them at the meeting Jonathan had called.

“Thank you. She is a talented hypnotist, a worthy opponent,” the woman in red replied.

“Not talented enough to take on The Harbinger,” Jonathon replied with a touch of glee.

“Please, I have asked you to simply call me Allonia,” the woman in red replied, sipping her wine.

“Of course, Allonia. However, your professional title strikes fear into the hearts of other hypnodommes. Although many of them believe you are a legend,” Jonathon replied.

Allonia snorted.

“I am hardly a legend. I very capable professional, yes. I am little more than a mercenary, in truth,” she replied.

Now Jonathon snorted.

“The most feared, ruthless and reliable mercenary there is, then. The best decision I have made was bringing you onboard,” he replied.

Allonia chuckled.

“I appreciate your faith in me, Jonathon. I intend to fulfill my contract, no more and no less,” she replied.

“A true professional. That is all I can ask. I do have another question for you; Marco Colletti…?” Jonathon asked.

Allonia nodded.

“I enslaved him last night as I said I would; the Italians are effectively under our control. He has ordered Viviana to proclaim neutrality for them at the meeting, though I am not sure she will. I will hypnotize her as soon as I can corner her outside The Pendulum. The Yakuza will not be so easy to control, and they will be angry when they find out you have taken Toshiko off the board; they also still have Jinx on their payroll, and she is wily and elusive,” she said.

“That leaves Victoria Dominique as the biggest threat for the moment. Hopefully she will see reason at our little meeting,” Jonathon said.

“I do not expect Victoria Dominique to be easily cowed, if she can be intimidated at all. She will fight us, and likely lead any organized opposition. My sources tell me Vanna Mindshadow has come out of retirement to stand with her,” Allonia replied.

“That is true, I’m afraid. If I had known where she was, I would have dealt with her myself a long time ago,” Jonathon said, a hint of irritation in his voice.

“There are other powerful hypnodommes who will join her as well; this will not be an easy fight. You need to stay calm and be smart if you want to win this. Taking over rather than coexisting is not something that can be rushed or done recklessly,” Allonia cautioned calmly.

Jonathon’s irritation was suddenly visible on his face; he stared hard at Allonia.

“I am aware. Do not lecture me, Allonia. I know what I am doing, and I will defeat and enslave any bitch who crosses me. New York is mine. Insult me again and you will regret it,” he said, his voice quiet and menacing.

Allonia stared back, a humorless smile on her face.

“Jonathon, I would caution you against threatening me in any way. Your little eye-beams will have no effect on me, and do not believe for a second that I cannot beat you in a duel. Now calm down and focus on the matter at hand before I actually get annoyed,” she said in an icy voice.

The two hypontists stared at one another for almost a minute.

Eventually Jonathon laughed.

“I apologize, Allonia. That was unprofessional of me. Yet another thing I appreciate about you; your cool head, your confidence and your wisdom,” he said, bowing.

Allonia nodded.

“Thank you, Jonathon. Now I am going to go freshen up before our meeting. Perhaps you can use Toshiko here to blow off some steam; she is of course programmed to obey you as well as me,” she said.

Jonathon chuckled.

“I have wanted to use this bitch for a cock-sleeve for a long time. I will see you shortly, Mistress Allonia,” he said.

The woman known as “The Hypnotic Harbinger”, or simply “The Harbinger”, nodded and left the room.

“Okay Toshiko, it is time for you to swallow a load. Get out my cock and suck it like it is your only purpose in life,” Jonathon commanded.

“Yes, Master,” the naked Japanese woman replied, opening his pants and pulling out his engorged prick.

Toshiko sputtered as she took Jonathon’s large cock into her mouth and began to frantically suck on it.

Victoria Dominique-

The meeting was held in a large, private conference room on The Pendulum’s second floor. The assembled hypnodommes were seated a long, beautiful table made of polished cherry wood. The chairs were also cherry, tall and sturdy with exceptionally comfortable cushions. A half-dozen attractive, naked slaves were on hand to serve the attendees, three men and three women; each one wore a collar proclaiming them property of The Master. They brought the guests drinks and brought around trays containing caviar, exquisite chocolates and other fine-quality and extremely expensive snacks.

Victora was seated at one end of the table, the de facto “head” of the hypnotists who were not yet part of Jonathon’s organization. To her right was Vanna, and her left Mistress Carol-Lynn, the owner of the Cinnamon Teal strip club and both Victoria’s friend and business associate; she was dressed in a sexy short black skirt and tight low-cut red blouse. The purple-haired Mistress Angelique sat beside Carol-Lynn, wearing a black minidress and strappy black stiletto sandals. Mistress Jayde of The Spiral sat next to Vanna; her short dark hair was streaked with vivid green and she was wearing a fabulous plumb-colored pantsuit and tall black pumps. Next to Angelique was Mistress Magdalena, a very pretty thirty-two-year-old German woman with long blonde hair and dark blue eyes. She was wearing a snug long-sleeved white top and a short tight black skirt, along with knee-high black stiletto boots, and a gold pocket-watch hung around her neck. Beside Jayde was the seductive Viviana Alessio, the Italian hypnodomme who worked for the mob; she had shoulder-length golden-brown hair and was wearing a strapless burnt orange gown that was almost transparent. There were five other hypnodommes present to hear what The Master had to say, two men and three women. They included Mistress Olivia, who had been Victoria’s slave until recently; she was wearing a lovely light green dress, her hair cropped short and dyed platinum blonde which contrasted sharply with her lovely dark skin.

Along the walls of the conference room stood nearly twenty Thralls and other slaves, all belonging to the assembled hypnotists. Most were attractive, men and women between the ages of twenty and forty-five; some were dressed in suits or activewear, while others were scantily-clad or completely naked. They stood silently, awaiting the commands of their respective owners.

Victoria noticed a few prominent absences, including High Mistress Vanessa and Mistresses Nayana and Toshiko Matsui.

The hypnotists chatted and sipped their drinks, tasting some of the admittedly exquisite snacks that The Master’s slaves offered.

“High Mistress Vanessa not being here is concerning,” Victoria commented quietly.

“This whole fucking situation is concerning. The food is good, though. Assuming it isn’t poisoned,” Carol-Lynn replied dryly.

She casually popped a piece of chocolate into her mouth.

Victoria chuckled.

“I doubt even Creel would try something like that. Although you never know. It would make things much easier for him,” she replied before sensually taking a bite from a white chocolate-covered strawberry.

“Or it would unite every true hypnotist against him,” Vanna added, sipping a rare white wine.

“If anything happened to me at this meeting, my sister would turn him inside out,” Jayde remarked casually.

“I would actually like to see that; not that I would want you harmed just so Jonathon incurred High Mistress Jing-Mei’s wrath, of course. I am an evil bitch, but I have my limits,” Victoria replied pleasantly.

Jayde smiled and nodded.

The small talk and banter continued for a few more minutes before a door opened and Jonathon Creel walked into the room without fanfare.

He was dressed in a fantastic white three-piece suit, a swathe of red silk protruding from his jacket pocket; a gold chain was connected to a buttonhole on his vest, the other end of which disappeared into the garment’s pocket, obviously connected to his favorite watch.

Trailing behind Jonathon was a naked Asian woman wearing a red leather collar.

“Well, that explains whey Toshiko wasn’t here,” Carol-Lynn said under her breath.

All of the seated hypnotists tensed as they watched Jonathon take his seat at the end of the table opposite Victoria while Toshiko Matsui knelt beside his chair and laced her fingers behind her head.

“I want to start off by thanking all of you for coming, and welcoming you to The Pendulum. You have my assurance of safe conduct here, no matter how this meeting goes,” Jonathon said pleasantly, flashing a radiant smile.

“Thank you, Master Jonathon. If I may ask, did Mistress Toshiko have safe conduct when she arrived?” Victoria asked with a raised eyebrow.

The room was suddenly thick with tension.

Tension, and fear as well.

Jonathon continued to smile.

“Toshiko was hypnotized offsite earlier today, Mistress Victoria. I appreciate your candor, by the way. I had a bunch of pleasantries and other time-consuming platitudes prepared. If you will indulge me, I will get right to the point so we can get on with things,” he said calmly.

The was an aura of menace around Jonathon suddenly, an underlying hint of danger in his voice.

Victoria glanced around the table, looking for signs of dissent. Most of the others either nodded to her or kept their expressions neutral.

Many of them were already resigned to The Master taking over.

Cowards, Victoria thought with disdain.

“That would be preferable,” she said with an icy smile.

Jonathon nodded, his own pleasant demeanor vanishing.

“Alright. To put it simply, New York is mine. All of it, except High Mistress Vanessa’s holdings. I have made a deal with The High Conclave; they will stay out of the conflict and negotiate a deal with the winning side afterward, so long as I do not intrude upon their interests or directly oppose them while I pursue my agenda. That is why High Mistress Vanessa is not here. All other True Hypnotists in New York will do as I command, and if you do not agree to work for me, then I will make sure you are enslaved or eliminated. As you can see, Toshiko has already been taught that lesson, and there are others I am sure you expected to see here. They have either been eliminated, joined me willingly or now reside in my slave-dorms. Opposing me is foolish and a waste of time. I would much rather everyone simply go about their lives; all you have to do is pay your tithe and follow any directives I give,” he said with an air of utter superiority.

Many of hypnotists seated at the table shifted uncomfortably and averted their eyes from The Master.

“Master Jonathon, what about The Spiral? Arthur Winston is interested in expanding to New York; what should I tell him?” Jayde asked casually.

She was one of the few people at the table who seemed utterly unimpressed with Jonathon; the others looked nervous or even frightened, save Victoria, Vanna and Viviana.

“You may tell Mr. Winston that I would love to discuss a partnership; if The Spiral comes to New York, I will decide when and how, and I will be involved in all aspects of running any such establishment,” Jonathon replied matter-of-factly.

Jayde smirked.

“I will relay your message,” she said, appearing amused.

Jonathon frowned.

“Is something funny, Jayde?” he asked quietly.

Jayde’s expression grew hard.

Mistress Jayde; I have earned it. And yes, something is funny. You, actually. This whole situation. I don’t know why the rest of you are afraid of this clown. He is all smoke and mirrors. All talk. The High Conclave would destroy him, that is why he begged them to leave him alone,” she said, staring Jonathon down.

A surprised murmur rippled around the table.

“Mistress Jayde, please be more respectful,” Magdalena said quietly.

“Jayde, maybe that isn’t the best way to put things,” Angelique added.

“She has a right to her opinion,” Vanna said, also staring at Jonathon.

Carol-Lynn laughed, but most of the others were silent, shifting uncomfortably in their seats.

Victoria Dominique smiled.

“I guess she told you, Master Jonathon,” she said pleasantly.

Jonathon flushed red with anger; for an instant it looked as though he would lash out, either hypnotically or physically.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Yes, she is entitled to her opinion. Even if it is wrong. Mistress Jayde, I do believe you and I will have a reckoning one day,” he said slowly.

Jayde laughed.

“Bring it on. I know a coward and a bully when I see one. You won’t last. The rest of you, grow some stones and toss this guy out on his ass. Arthur Winston learned he can’t control the hypnotism community in Boise, let alone the country. Things cannot work like this. Even if this clown wins, The Archdomina and the High Conclave will crush him like a bug if his delusions of grandeur get too big,” she said, rising.

Jonathon ground his teeth, staring at Jayde.

The half-Chinese hypnotist matched his stare.

She picked up a piece of chocolate from the table and tossed it in her mouth and smiled as she slowly chewed it.

The rest of the assembled hypnotists watched the stare-down in silent fascination.

“Thank you for the refreshments, Jonathon. They were lovely. I believe I have what I came for. If you ever come out to Boise, look me up. It was nice seeing everyone,” Jayde said looking around the table.

She winked at Jonathon, then turned and sauntered out of the room.

The people sitting around the table collectively exhaled.

“Well, she is my new hero,” Carol-Lynn muttered to Victoria.

“Indeed,” Victoria replied quietly.

Jonathon took another deep breath before speaking.

“I suppose that some people are just unable to comprehend the situation. It is very simple. You have seventy-two hours to pledge loyalty to me or leave the city. After that, you will either end up like Toshiko here, or disappear entirely. It is your choice. Jayde is an arrogant fool who is going back to hide in The Spiral, behind her sister’s skirt and the High Conclave’s overblown reputation. She will be punished for her disrespect. Don’t make the same mistake,” he decreed.

“You are not making a very attractive offer; what incentive to we have to join up?” Victoria asked calmly.

Jonathon stared at her, then turned to Toshiko.

White energy flared in his eyes, forming beams that struck the kneeling woman in the face.

Toshiko rapidly solidified into a stone statue, drawing gasps from several of his guests.

“Your incentive is not incurring my wrath, Mistress Victoria. Listen carefully, all of you. The Harbinger is with me, and she will pay you a visit and bring you to me if you defy me,” Jonathon said, looking around at each of the people at the table in turn.

While most of them looked cowed or averted their eyes, Victoria seemed unfazed, and Mistress Viviana went a step further.

“Your parlor tricks do not frighten me, Jonathon! You know most of the hypnotists at this table can resist Medusa’s Gaze, and The Harbinger is not real,” she scoffed, rising to her feet.

The Italian hypnodomme had reached the limit of her patience with Jonathon Creel.

Before Jonathon or anyone else could speak, Allonia sauntered into the room, looking resplendent in her red dress.

“I assure you, I am quite real, Mistress Viviana,” she said smoothly.

The Harbinger moved to stand beside Jonathon.

Viviana looked at her with contempt.

“You expect me to believe you are The Harbinger we have all heard about? The unstoppable mercenary hypnodomme? Non sei altro che una puttana!” she spat.

Victoria, fluent in Italian, translated Viviana’s last comment for Vanna and Carol-Lynn.

“She said, You are nothing but a whore,” she said quietly.

Vanna shook her head, and Carol-Lynn smirked.

E tu non sei altro che un insetto insignificante,” Allonia retorted.

“And you are nothing but an insignificant insect,” Victoria translated.

“Would you like to try me, cunt?” Viviana asked, stepping away from the table.

Allonia looked at Jonathon.

He nodded.

“I would love to dear,” the tall sexy brunette said sweetly.

Smiling, Allonia bent and unbuckled her sandals; Viviana did the same.

After removing their shoes, the two women circled one another.

Viviana attacked first.

An assassin, she was well-trained in hand-to-hand combat.

She had no chance against The Harbinger.

Allonia was a blackbelt in six marital arts, and she moved with speed and grace that few of the people in the room had ever witnessed. She blocked Viviana’s initial strikes with contemptuous ease, then proceeded to batter the Italian woman with a rapid series of punches and kicks; her bare foot slammed into Viviana’s stomach and chest, and she smashed the heel of her hand into her opponent’s temple. Allonia blocked another punch, then brought her knee up into Viviana’s stomach and followed with an elbow to the ribs. Allonia easily blocked Viviana’s feeble counter attack, then punched her in the throat and chest before snapping a kick into each of her thighs. She grabbed the Italian woman by her hair and slammed her head into the table.

The dazed Viviana slumped to the floor, bloody and semi-conscious. Allonia still held onto her hair, which she used to drag her to her feet.

Allonia grabbed Viviana’s dress and ripped it off of her with impressive ease, leaving the Italian hypnotist naked. She then punched Viviana hard in her stomach and forced her into a kneeling position.

The Italian woman groaned, blood trickling from her nose and mouth. Allonia grabbed Viviana’s hair and yanked her head back, forcing her to look up.

Right into Allonia’s dazzling hazel eyes.

Viviana gasped as she felt tremendous hypnotic power radiating from them, riveting her gaze to Liliana’s.

“Relax now, Viviana…relax and look into my eyes…everything will be fine as soon as you give in and relax…the pain will stop…no need to think…no need to speak…simply look deeper and deeper into my eyes…relaxing more and more…sinking into trance…no thoughts…only my words…dropping deeper and deeper…so relaxed now…you are deep in trance…you are hypnotized and will obey my every command,” Allonia said forcefully.

“Obey…,” Viviana mumbled, her eyes glazed.

Allonia released her hair and let her sag to the floor. She turned to face the hypnotists seated at the table, her intense eyes sweeping over them.

“Anyone else?” she asked calmly.

No one moved or spoke.

“I thought not. Hopefully each of you will be smart enough that I will not have to pay you a visit. Viviana, come. Crawl behind me,” Allonia commanded.

The tall, gorgeous red-clad Harbinger strode from the room, gracefully bending to to pick up her sandals without breaking stride.

The physically and mentally beaten Viviana scrambled after her on her hands and knees.

Jonathon sat back with a satisfied smile.

“That concludes my presentation for the evening,” he said.

No one moved or spoke for a full minute.

“I don’t believe there is anything left to say,” Vanna said, rising to her feet.

“I agree. Thank you for making your position clear, Jonathon,” Victoria agreed, also rising.

The meeting was over.

Two hours later, Victoria Dominique was sitting in the living room of an expensive penthouse apartment she owned under a false identity. She had a glass of fine wine in her hand, and her shoes were off; a naked Agent Meyer sat naked on the floor in front of her massaging her feet.

Also sitting on the comfortable couches and recliners in the room were Mistresses Vanna, Angelique, Magdalena and Carol-Lynn.

“So this is it, huh? The resistance against The Master,” Carol-Lynn said with a rueful chuckle.

“I can’t believe Mistress Olivia and the others sided with Creel,” Angelique added, sipping her wine as one of her two ever-present male hypno-slaves massaged her shoulders.

“Nayana too, that coward,” Magdalena huffed.

“Mistress Olivia will be dealt with, as will Mistress Nayana and Creel, and all of his associates will be harshly punished as well,” Victoria said confidently.

She couldn’t tell them that Olivia joining Creel was her idea, in case any of them were captured and hypnotized.

Olivia was now Victoria’s spy.

It was a large risk for Olivia; if Jonathon decided to hypnotically interrogate her, he would discover the deception and likely punish her harshly—and likely use her against Victoria and her allies by having her feed them false information.

Olivia had been eager to volunteer, both to help bring down Creel, as well as to repay Victoria for freeing her.

“I wish I shared your optimistic outlook,” Magdalena replied with a sigh.

She had her boots off, and one of Angelique other enslaved stud was rubbing her feet.

“Have faith, Mistress Magdalena. We can win this, as long as we stick together. Mistress Victoria knows what she’s doing,” Vanna said as she held up her empty wineglass so a naked Lily Wu could refill it.

“Does she? No offense Mistress Victoria, it isn’t that I doubt you; it is that I do not doubt our enemies. The Master and The Harbinger? Formidable opponents to say the least,” Magdalena replied in her mild German accent.

“They did put on quite a display,” Angelique commented.

“A fucking masterpiece of intimidation. Fortunately, I am not easily intimidated,” Carol-Lynn said, nodding at Victoria.

A pretty, topless young woman with surgically-enhanced breasts took the empty beer bottle Carol-Lynn was holding and handed her a full one. The topless young woman was named Brandy, and she was a dancer from the Cinnamon Teal as well as Carol-Lynn’s hypnotized slave.

Victoria finished her wine and set the empty glass on the table beside her, then rose to her feet.

Agent Meyer assumed a respectful kneeling position before her Mistress.

“I know this is a stressful situation, but I can assure you I have a card or two to play. Several, actually. I simply need your faith, as Mistress Vanna said,” Victoria said.

“Aren’t you are friendly with Tiny Tough, Victoria? I don’t suppose there is any chance that you can convince her to come out to New York? From what I have heard she would wreck Jonathon and all his friends single-handedly,” Carol-Lynn said.

Victoria chuckled.

“Yes, little Casey would be a tremendous help against Jonathon. I spoke with her last week, and she would normally be happy to come lend a hand; unfortunately, she recently suffered a serious injury requiring physical rehabilitation, and thus cannot assist us in the foreseeable future,” she said.

Before any of the hypnodommes could say anything further the doorbell rang, which prompted some tense, nervous glances between them.

Victoria grinned.

“Relax, everyone. I am expecting a guest,” she said casually.

Victoria’s Thrall Tanya opened the door to reveal a beautiful young Japanese woman dressed in a black pantsuit and ballet flats, carrying a large black duffel bag. Her chin-length black hair had several vivid blue streaks in it.

“Lady Jinx, please come in. Welcome,” Victoria said walking over to the newcomer.

Victoria’s companions looked relieved and happy to see the highly respected hypnotist-sorceress.

She was Victoria’s first card; her presence meant the Yakuza was still opposing Jonathon Creel.

Janessa took Jinx’s bag as she stepped inside.

“Thank you Mistress Victoria,” the Japanese woman said politely.

She and Victoria embraced.

“Come in, please. Join us. I will introduce you to everyone. Janessa, you will bring Lady Jinx some wine,” Victoria said.

“Yes, Mistress,” Tanya replied, moving to obey.

Victoria smiled as she introduced the group’s newest member; she casually rubbed the huge emerald pendant around her neck as she spoke. She had swapped her customary amethyst for The Envious Tear shortly after arriving at the penthouse.

The powerful hypno-gem was another of her aces in the hole, one that would come in extremely handy in the coming days.

Mistress Victoria Dominique was going to war.