The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnosis War: Part Two: Skirmishes

Victoria Dominque continues her fight against The Master for control of New York City’s True Hypnotism community and is joined by an unexpected ally

Doctor Victoria Dominique sauntered into the Cinnamon Teal just after eight o’clock on a brisk Thursday evening, her slaves Tanya and Farah following obediently behind her.

The Cinnamon Teal was a very upscale nightclub in Manhattan; the club had until recently been owned by crime-boss Raffaello Lucio. However, following his suicide, the Cinnamon Teal had been given to a hypnodomme named Carol-Lynn by Lucio’s widow Viola. Carol-Lynn had assisted with Viola’s takeover of her criminal empire, and had also hypnotized her daughter Claudia, turning her into Viola’s obedient slave.

Mistress Carol-Lynn was a friend of Victoria Dominique, and more importantly an ally in the fight against The Master, a very powerful hypnotist who was making an attempt to completely takeover and control the True Hypnotism community in New York City.

Even surrounded by incredibly fit and sexy naked beautiful young women, Victoria Dominique stood out, drawing the eyes of men and women alike as she moved through the club with effortless grace.

The tall hypnotist’s long raven-dark hair was down and styled in wavy layers, and she was wearing a fabulous long midnight purple evening gown with a deep plunging neckline and a thigh high slit; the dress perfectly flaunted her phenomenal physique. Around her neck was a huge emerald pendant known as “The Envious Tear”, and she wore exquisite, long chandelier-style earrings made up of dozens of diamonds. Her makeup perfectly accentuated her natural, classic beauty. Her long fingernails were painted in a purple-tipped french manicure, and around her left wrist was a diamond bracelet. On her right middle finger she wore a silver ring set with a huge amethyst. Strappy black sandals with five-inch stiletto heels made her seem a giant, and her toenails were painted dark purple. On her left middle toe was a platinum ring set with a large purple diamond, and on her right second toe was a gold ring glittering with small emeralds. Her most striking feature was her intense purple eyes, which had captured the wills of dozens of men and women over the years.

Blonde Tanya and brunette Farah were both clad in stylish custom-made power-suits, the same color as Victoria’s gown. They each had their hair up in tight buns, and wore simple amethyst stud earrings. Their fingernails were painted in French manicures, and they both wore tall black designer sling-back pumps. Around their necks were ornate gold choker-style necklaces, adorned with golden V-shaped charms that were encrusted with diamonds and amethysts.

Both women were utterly enslaved to Victoria, their minds currently empty of thought other than obeying and protecting their owner.

Victoria radiated confidence as she moved, smiling and nodding at acquaintances as she moved through the crowd toward the back of the club.

She paused to admire a young, beautiful naked blonde woman dancing seductively onstage.

Victoria knew her name was Heather and she was a hypno-slave, property of the Cinnamon Teal as were all the dancers since Mistress Carol-Lynn had taken over.

Heather was one of Victoria’s favorites, and the powerful hypnotist had enjoyed the blonde as a sex-slave in one of The Cinnamon Teal’s private rooms on more than one occasion, courtesy of Carol-Lynn.

Tanya and Farah stood nearby while their Mistress enjoyed the show, their eyes continually scanning their surroundings for potential danger to Victoria, ready to intervene immediately if their mistress needed protection.

After Heather finished her performance, Victoria moved on, chuckling at the enormous amount of cash the dancer had taken from the club’s patrons.

All of it would go to Mistress Carol-Lynn.

Victoria continued on her way, moving to the back of the club and approaching a door in the corner that was guarded by two tall burly men wearing dark suits and serious expressions.

Neither one made the slightest move to impede Victoria as she opened the door and strode through it without so much as looking at them.

The heels of her sandals clacked as she walked down a short, well-lit hallway and through another door guarded by yet another pair of hypno-goons.

Victoria stepped into a small, luxurious private lounge with a private bar and three beautiful naked young women, a short-haired blonde and two long-haired brunettes, were waiting on four VIP guests, two men and two women.

“Andy, Jim; Melanie, Carla, very nice to see you tonight. I hope the girls are taking care of you,” Victoria said pleasantly to the guests.

Jim and Andy were handsome if a bit overweight, middle-aged men. Both were well dressed in business casual clothes; Jim was bald with a short blonde goatee while Andy had shoulder-length auburn hair. Both men held cocktails, and Jim unashamedly had is pants undone while one of the brunettes stroked his erect cock.

Melanie and Carla were a bit younger, in perhaps their mid thirties; Melanie had short black hair and was wearing a sexy red minidress and matching heels, while Carla had long light brown hair and wore a tight blue silk blouse and a short black skirt along with strappy silver high-heeled sandals. Both women’s makeup was flawless, their hair perfectly styled and their jewelry expensive and tasteful.

“Hello Mistress Dominique. They are doing fantastic, thank you,”Jim replied with a chuckle as the hypnotized beauty continued to give him a hand-job.

He was one of New York City’s fifty-one City Council members.

“Absolutely, thank you,” Carla added with a nod.

A powerful attorney, she smirked and kicked off her sandals as she accepted a glass of extremely expensive white wine from the sexy blonde hypno-slave.

“Excellent; I am exceedingly grateful for your support in the conflict with Jonathan Creel. I have two excellent hypnotists currently working their way through the list you provided; those business rivals and enemies will all either be eliminated or hypnotized into becoming your partners by this time next week,” Victoria replied with confidence.

“That is fantastic, thank you Doctor Dominique,” Andy replied, clearly pleased by her comment.

“Please, call me ‘Victoria’. Enjoy yourselves this evening; I will be in touch,” Victoria replied with a beaming smile.

She turned and exited the room through a side door, pausing to punch a five-digit code into a keypad before opening it.

The four people in the private lounge were “normals” who each did business with the True Hypnotism community in New York, some legal and some not; all four had large collections of very useful resources and contacts, and had sided with Victoria in the “Hypnosis War” as the conflict with The Master was being informally called.

In return for their assistance she agreed to deal with some of their enemies and rivals, and to assist in protecting their interests from The Master.

Victoria had asked Mistresses Angelique and Magdalena to take care of the list of people that Jim, Andy, Melanie and Carla had given her; she had spoken with them earlier in the day, and they reported they had taken care of three of the seven targets.

In truth, it rankled Victoria to have to assign two of her most powerful associates to settling petty grudges when she was at war, but she did need the group of normals’ support. Victoria felt it was worth the effort, and she was confident that Angelique and Magdalena would handle their targets quickly.

She walked down yet another short hallway, passing a closed door on either side of her and walking through the one directly in front of her without knocking.

Inside was a large and lavishly decorated office, complete with its own lounge area, a hot tub, a small bar with an impressive collection of top-shelf liquor bottles and a walk-in wine-cooler.

Seated comfortably on a plush couch in the lounge area was Mistress Carol-Lynn, dressed in a low-cut sleeveless red top and a short tight black skirt, her brown hair framing her lovely face. She wore tall red pumps, and her customary huge diamond solitaire pendant hung on a gold chain around her neck. Her earlobes, fingers, wrists and ankles were adorned with gold and ruby jewelry.

In her hand was a glass of fine Irish whiskey.

Across from Carol-Lynn on another couch sat Anna, her Thrall and lover, who managed the Cinnamon Teal’s day-to-day operations for her.

Anna had worked for Raffaello Lucio until Carol-Lynn had hypnotized and claimed the gorgeous sexy redhead; she had been thoroughly hypnotically brainwashed to serve and obey and protect Carol-Lynn at all times.

Anna’s hair was in ponytail, and she was topless, her nipples covered with red and white spiral pasties that Carol-Lynn found amusing; she wore tight black leather pants and tall black wedge sandals. She wore large gold hoop earrings, and her finger and toenails were black. In a holster at her waist was a Glock-19 pistol equipped with a suppressor.

Two naked female slaves with short-cropped light brown hair and red slave-collars around their necks stood against the wall, also Carol-Lynn’s property; Victoria had quite forgotten their names, not that she’d ever cared to begin with.

Menial slaves meant less to Victoria than the two-thousand-dollar sandals she was wearing.

“Hello Victoria!” Carol-Lynn said cheerfully.

“Carol-Lynn, lovely to see you as always. I trust Mistress Reyna is no longer a threat?” Victoria asked.

Carol-Lynn snorted.

“She will be making her debut as a dancer here in the club next week, after a few conditioning sessions and a haircut and color,” she replied.

“Excellent,” Victoria replied with a nod.

Carol-Lynn raised an eyebrow.

“And what about you? How did your mission go?” she asked.

Victoria chuckled.

“I am happy to say Lady Jinx and I intercepted the mercenary team that Creel was bringing in and neutralized them; she is programming them to serve us as we speak. I have to say all in all a good victory for us, though my sources tell me three more hypnotists have joined The Master, including Samuel Westbrook,” Victoria said, sitting on the couch beside Carol-Lynn.

As their Mistress spoke, Tanya and Farah moved to stand on either side of the room’s door; there they would remain silently, until commanded otherwise by Victoria.

“That stuffy prick? Not exactly someone I fear. Stacy, bring Mistress Victoria some wine,” the owner of the Cinnamon Teal commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” one of the naked slaves replied, moving immediately to obey.

“I agree, but he is one more hypnotist we have to subdue, and he shouldn’t be taken lightly. He takes extra pleasure in breaking female hypnotists,” Victoria replied.

Carol-Lynn snorted again.

“Fucking male hypnotists,” she muttered.

Victoria chuckled as she accepted her wine from the naked slave.

“I agree, they are…annoying. Consider Samuel your next target,” she said.

“It will be my pleasure. What about Vanna?” Carol-Lynn asked.

“She is home for a bit; she has a lovely family to look after. No worries though, she will be ready when we need her,” Victoria replied, sipping her wine.

Anna dutifully remained silent while the two hypnotists talked, sipping her drink and awaiting any commands Carol-Lynn cared to give her.

“Good. Now, I know you are eager to discuss how we will deal with The Harbinger, especially after what she did to Mistress Elisha so shortly after she declared for us, but there is something that needs to be addressed first,” Carol-Lynn said before draining her whiskey glass.

Victoria smiled.

“Of course; what is it?” she asked neutrally.

She was clearly expecting news she would not like.

Carol-Lynn smiled.

“Some new allies have arrived, sent from Boise by High Mistress Liliana,” she said, holding out her empty glass.

This time Anna rose and took it from her, then went to the bar to refill it.

Victoria took a few seconds to process Carol-Lynn’s words.

She grinned.

“That is wonderful! Who did the High Mistress send?” she asked eagerly.

“A hypnodomme who calls herself ‘Goddess Donna’, and two of her companions. They are at the Times Square Hilton, waiting to speak with you at your convenience,” Carol-Lynn replied.

Victoria nodded thoughtfully; she had heard of Goddess Donna; a powerful upstart who led her own conclave, The Super Six or some other cutesy team name.

Allies are allies. If High Mistress Liliana sent her I can be sure of two things; one she will be useful, and two she will be a pain in the ass, Victoria mused silently.

She knew High Mistress Liliana and her methods; if she send Donna to New York, it meant she didn’t want her in Boise for some reason.

It also meant Donna was likely under Liliana’s hypnotic influence.

Victoria grinned, her brilliant mind already exploring the many possibilities this new development presented.

“Well, it would be rude of me to keep them waiting. Jinx should be checking in with you soon; I assume you have things under control here?” she asked, obviously intending to go meet Goddess Donna immediately.

Carol-Lynn nodded.

“Mistresses Alison and Tamica are here, along with twenty armed hypno-goons and Anna,” she replied, referring to two young hypnotists who had recently joined their side.

“Fair enough. I will keep my phones on, if you need anything,” Victoria replied.

“Of course; The Teal is safe enough for now. Go ahead, we need all the help we can get,” Carol-Lynn said confidently.

Victoria rose to her feet.

“Thank you Mistress Carol-Lynn. I cannot overstate how much I appreciate that you are with me,” she said.

“My pleasure, Mistress Victoria,” Carol-Lynn replied with a cocky smile and a wink.

The tall dark-haired hypnotist gave her friend and ally a nod and a genuine smile, then turned toward the exit.

“Tanya, alert my driver,” Victoria Dominique commanded as she swept from the room.

* * *

“I have stayed in nicer hotels,” Ava Gold said petulantly as she sat in the living room of the suite she was was sharing with Donna Mason.

Donna was seated across from her on a loveseat, and beside her was Francesca Russell.

Standing silently near the wall was Claire Barnes, the red-headed witch who had recently become Donna’s Thrall for the second time.

Ava was dressed in her full golden regalia, including a long elegant gown and a delicate golden hair net set with many sparkling rubies over her shoulder-length dark brown hair, as well as tall golden sandals. She wore no jewelry, and her eyeshadow, lips, finger and toenails were all a dark maroon.

Francesca was wearing a strapless light purple evening gown, her slightly-greying brown hair in a tight bun; she wore dangling diamond earrings and a large diamond solitaire pendant, along with a diamond bracelet. Her fingernails were silver, and she wore a silver ring on her right thumb. She wore tall silver stiletto sandals, and her toenails were painted a very dark green; a gold and emerald toe ring adorned her left second toe.

Claire Barnes looked radiant in a dark green spaghetti-strap dress with a plunging neckline and a thigh-high slit that revealed one sexy leg. Her hair was in a fancy updo, and she wore plenty of gold and diamond jewelry, along with tall strappy dark green sandals; her finger and toenails were red, and she wore a slender light blue leather collar around her neck proclaiming her Donna’s Thrall.

Goddess Donna herself had opted for her “Glamorous Hypnodomme” persona, wearing a sexy dark blue bustier and a short black leather skirt; her dark hair was stylishly layered, and she had indulged her penchant for sapphires including dangling earrings, a large pendant surrounded by small diamonds, and a gold bracelet set with a half-dozen of the blue gems on her left wrist.

On her left middle finger was a gold ring set with a large blue diamond, and her fingernails were deep midnight blue.

She wore five-inch platform sandals that were a similar color as her bustier, and a gold anklet on her right ankle; her toenails were the same blue as her fingernails, and she wore a gold toe ring set with a sapphire on each middle toe.

Around her right upper arm was her ornate silver serpent armband, a powerful magical artifact that imbued Donna with enhanced magic and hypnotic powers, granted by the Goddess Circe.

Donna’s apprentice Kaylee was in one of the suite’s bedrooms asleep, and the othermembers of the group’s slave-entourage, including Frankie’s Thrall Jake and Ava’s Thrall Xander, were in the suite next door.

“I have stayed in far worse. This is temporary, just until Victoria meets with us,” Donna replied casually, taking a drink from a glass of red wine.

Ava sighed and sipped from her own glass.

“I hope we can trust her; she has a reputation for being ruthless even for a hypnodomme,” she said.

Ava was unhappy about the group’s sudden change of course; a short time ago Donna had been planning to attempt to make amends with Peggy and save their associate Christine. Then, she suddenly decided that they were going New York to participate in some “hypnotism war” on behalf of The Spiral and High Mistress Liliana.

Ava had committed to Donna and the Scintillating Six, she she had not argued about coming to New York.

However, she was disappointed at Donna’s apparent eagerness to curry favor with Liliana; their group was a shambles, in reality she and Donna as true, committed members in her mind.

Donna had hypnotized Frankie into joining, and she had made Claire her Thrall in a fit of petulant anger. Christine had been captured by The Fascinating Five, and Jackie had betrayed them, as had Deborah Scott.

Then there was the fiasco with Cassandra Hayek…

The Donna was extremely powerful and had tremendous potential as a leader, and Ava genuinely liked her; however, the conclave had lurched from one debacle to another, including being infiltrated by Cassandra and now coming to New York to fight some mysterious “Master”.

Most of that was not Donna’s fault, Ava reminded herself silently.

She took a deep breath, allowing herself to relax and focus on the present.

“Victoria is a friend of mine; we can trust her, Ava,” Frankie said with a reassuring smile.

Ava nodded in appreciation; she genuinely liked Frankie. She found the small, sexy woman to be wise and optimistic. She also felt Frankie did not deserve to be under Donna’s hypnotic influence, and she intended to speak with her about releasing Frankie in the near future.

Before the conversation could continue, there was a knock at the door. Claire immediately moved to answer it.

She opened the door to reveal Victoria Dominique, The Mistress of Hypnotism.

The dark-haired hypnodomme swept into the room without acknowledging Claire, followed by Tanya and Farah.

Donna and her companions rose.

“Doctor Dominique, welcome! I am Goddess Donna,” she said cheerfully.

Victoria smiled.

“Thank you, Goddess Donna. I am honored to have you join my cause,” she replied, her voice rich and soothing.

Donna introduced Ava and Frankie, then invited Victoria to sit.

Before doing so, the tall purple-clad hypnodomme greeted Frankie warmly, embracing her and kissing both of her cheeks, surprised and pleased to see her friend.

In truth, Victoria was shocked to see the diminutive Francesca; she had never expressed any desire to join a conclave, and had been happily building her own small empire in Ohio with her girlfriend Kara. Uncharacteristically of Victoria, she had decided not to asked Frankie to come fight because she did not want to endanger her friend; she placed Frankie’s happiness and safety above her own needs and desires

I must be going soft or worse, growing a conscience, Victoria had mused when she had made the decision not to ask Frankie to come to New York.

Still, Victoria was in truth a bit surprised and disappointed her friend had not called to tell her she was coming, though she remained poised and unflappable as always.

“It is lovely to see you, Francesca! I am so glad you are here,” Victoria said.

Frankie smiled warmly at her friend.

“I am happy to help,” she replied.

“Claire, fetch Victoria some wine,” Donna commanded, retaking her seat.

“Thank you. Now then, I realize you are all likely tired and ready for better accommodations, so I will keep this brief. You know why you are here, so I will not bombard you with repetitious reiteration of the situation. I will brief you on the details and get you into the battle as soon as you are settled and ready. Right now I would simply like to answer any questions or address any concerns you have,” Victoria said smoothly.

Claire brought her a glass of wine, and the group of hypnotists spent the next hour discussing the situation; Victoria answered Donna, Ava and Frankie’s questions about the situation; they of course wanted to know more about Jonathon Creel and his allies, as well as Victoria’s.

The purple-eyed hypnotist was very well-spoken and excellent at reassuring people, a natural leader; by the end of the conversation even the initially reluctant Ava Gold was smiling and eager to get into the fight against the deplorable Creel.

Extremely observant and a master of reading people, one of Victoria’s hypnotism-related talents was quickly and intuitively recognizing when others were under hypnotic influence. After talking to Donna she nearly certain that her earlier instinct about Donna being under Liliana’s hypnotism was correct. She herself had hypnotized hundreds of people, and there were telltale signs that a person was under hypnotic influence, subtle clues that most people, even trained hypnotists, would miss.

A person operating under post-hypnotic suggestion radiated a particular energy vibration, and after careful observation Victoria could often pick up on it.

The biggest indication had been when Victoria had asked Donna why she’d chosen to come join the battle.

The sexy hypnotist’s fabulous blue eyes had gone blank for just an instant, and she had paused a three full seconds before answering.

Even Victoria likely would not have noticed had she not been looking for it.

“It is what I really, really want; The Master is dangerous and must be stopped at all costs,” Donna had replied eagerly.

Her voice had become slightly monotonous, and Victoria was then certain Donna was acting on hypnotic programming.

Very powerful hypnotic programming, which High Mistress Liliana could do with ease.

Victoria had nodded and quickly changed the subject; she wanted to think over the situation before she decided what, if anything to do about it.

On one hand, Donna will be loyal to the cause, but on the other she is clearly strong-willed and fighting the suggestions, and she will be angry if she gets free of them…, Victoria mused silently.

An angry Donna would be an unpleasant complication Victoria did not need.

“As you can see, with your assistance we will be in a very strong position, and I would like to thank you all again for coming; Tanya will get you the information on the penthouse I have arranged for you to stay in. There is a limousine downstairs at your disposal as well; the driver’s name is Terrance, and he will serve you without question. Please, go the penthouse and get settled in. Take tomorrow and relax with my admiration and gratitude,” she said aloud.

Donna thanked Victoria, then ordered Claire to go instruct the group’s other slaves to bring their luggage downstairs, then excused herself to go collect Kaylee from the bedroom.

“Mistress Francesca, would you like to ride with me? I would love to catch up,” Victoria offered.

Frankie looked uncertain.

“I…I will check with Goddess Donna,” she said slowly.

“Of course,” Victoria replied with a nod.

She glanced at Ava Gold; the beautiful if flamboyant hypnodomme wore a neutral expression, standing calmly as they waited for Donna to return with Kaylee.

“Goddess Donna, do you mind if I ride with Victoria? We would like to catch up,” Frankie asked after Donna had introduced Kaylee.

“Not at all; I will see you at the penthouse,” Donna replied amiably.

She and Ava excused themselves, taking Claire and Kaylee and heading down to the waiting limousine.

“It really is great to see you, Francesca,” Victoria said after they had gone.

Frankie smiled.

“You too, Victoria. And for fuck’s sake, call me ‘Frankie’. How many times do I have to tell you that?” she said.

Victoria laughed.

Frankie was one of a very few people who could speak to her like that without drawing her ire.

“As you wish, Frankie. So I have to admit, I am surprised to see you here, with this Goddess Donna…,” Victoria said.

Frankie sighed.

“It is a long story; I ended up temporarily joining the Scintillating Six, and…well, I guess I am in permanently now,” she replied slowly.

Victoria frowned.

Is it possible she is under Donna’s hypnotic influence…?, she wondered.

The idea almost elicited a laugh.

Donna had likely been hypnotized by Liliana, and now Victoria suspected Frankie was hypnotized by Donna.

What a tangled web, as the saying goes…well, I can’t leave my friend under another hypnotist’s influence…, she mused.

Victoria’s brilliant mind was already entertaining the pros and cons of releasing one or both women from their trances.

“What about Kara? Is she with you?” Victoria asked casually.

Frankie frowned.

She furrowed her brow as she pondered Victoria’s question.

Victoria concentrated, attempting to ascertain if Frankie was indeed under hypnotic influence.

“No, she…I…am part of the Scintillating SIx. I want to protect and support Donna. I want to see her succeed…,” Frankie said slowly.

Victoria indeed felt a subtle wavering of her friend’s aura; she was certain Frankie was under Donna’s hypnotic influence. he knew her friend was deeply in love with Kara, and would not have willing left her long term, especially to follow an obvious egomaniac like Donna.

“Don’t you miss her?” Victoria asked gently.

Frankie nodded.

“Very much. But…Donna deserves my respect, my loyalty…,” she said softly, looking uncertain as she spoke.

Victoria sighed.

That’s it, this ends now, she thought.

“Frankie, please do me a favor and have a look my new pendant; it is called the Envious Tear,” the stunning Doctor Dominique said.

She reached up and grasped her pendant’s chain, lifting the magnificent gemstone from her cleavage.

The massive emerald turned slowly about, glittering as she raised it to Frankie’s eye-level.

“I had noticed you weren’t wearing your amethyst…wow, that is impressive,” Frankie replied.

Her rich brown eyes were immediately drawn to the powerful hypnotic gemstone.

“It is, isn’t it? Impressive and powerful…it really draws your eyes…insists you follow it…inviting you into its soothing green depths…inviting you to relax as you follow its every move…watch it swing back…and forth…,” Victoria said in her finely-honed hypnotist’s voice.

She began to swing her pendant smoothly before Frankie’s eyes.

Frankie chuckled.

“Victoria, are you trying to hypnotize me?” she asked playfully.

Her eyes were already locked on the emerald, however.

Following it back and forth.

“Just relax, Frankie…I have your best interest at heart…so just relax and watch the emerald swinging back and forth…letting all the tension simply drain out of your body…all your thoughts fading as your mind becomes blank…relaxing deeper and deeper for me…dropping into trance as you listen to my words…watching the beautiful emerald swing back…and forth…,” Victoria continued firmly.

Frankie’s expression was already becoming blank.

“Victoria, s-stop…I…you-you can’t, uh…wait…,” she stammered.

The Envious Tear was focusing and amplifying Victoria’s already impressive hypnotic power, and Frankie felt her entire body rapidly relaxing.

Victoria was hypnotizing her, and doing so with impressive speed.

Frankie tried to look away, but she could not take her eyes from the swinging emerald; they were being pulled along involuntarily.

Back and forth.

“I…Victoria…what…,” she mumbled.

Frankie fell silent.

“Very good dear…almost there…I will count back from five, and when I reach one you will be hypnotized, deep in trance for me…keep watching the emerald and relaxing deeper…deeper…five…you are sleepy now…your eyelids are growing heavy…four…seeing only the emerald and hearing only my voice…three…you are so relaxed now…so sleepy….two…you cannot stay awake any longer…the harder you try to keep your eyelids open, the heavier they become…one, relax completely now…you are hypnotized,” Victoria declared.

Frankie’s eyelids fluttered rapidly, then closed.

She let out a sigh as her head nodded and her shoulders slumped.

Victoria could not help but feel satisfaction at how easily Frankie had fallen under her power.

The Envious Tear greatly enhanced her already formidable hypnotism skill.

Victoria took a deep breath and switched her mindset to that of a hypnotherapist.

“Just relax Frankie…let yourself sink deeper into trance with every breath you take, every word I speak…you are safe and comfortable…I only want to help you…please listen very carefully…,” Victoria began.

She began to question Frankie gently, carefully searching her mind and locating Donna’s post-hypnotic suggestions. They were not particularly well-hidden, and Victoria had little trouble removing them from Frankie’s subconscious.

When Victoria was satisfied that Frankie was free of Donna’s influence, she brought her out of her trance with a loud snap of her fingers.

Contrary to Victoria’s nature, she did not leave a post-hypnotic suggestion or trigger of her own in Frankie’s mind, although she did briefly consider it.

The sexy older woman was one of Victoria’s very few true friends, and perhaps the only thing she valued more than power.

Frankie opened her eyes, looking around in confusion.

She felt as if she’d woken up from a confusing dream.

Then she remembered what had happened, being hypnotized first by Cassandra Hayek and then by Donna, her supposed ally.

Her eyes went wide and her face turned red with anger and shame.

“I…first Cassandra, and then Donna hypnotized me? That bitch, after I helped her! Fuck. I…thank you, Victoria,” Frankie said, hugging her friend.

Victoria chuckled, awkwardly returning the hug.

True affection was still somewhat new to the borderline sociopathic hypnotist.

“My pleasure Francesca. I know you would not have left Kara in Ohio long-term, and this little war simply isn’t your style,” Victoria replied after they’d embraced.

“No, it isn’t. You are right, I need to get back to her…but you need my help too, I can’t just leave. Even if Donna brought me here against my will,” Frankie said, obviously distressed as she began to process everything that had happened.

Suddenly dizzy, she sat down on the couch.

Victoria walked over to the suite’s small kitchenette and returned with a glass of water, handing it to Frankie.

“Relax, dear. Take some slow deep breaths,” Victoria said soothingly.

“Thank you,” Frankie said gratefully, taking the water and drinking.

Frankie closed her eyes as she processed what had taken place, trying to sort her jumble thoughts and emotions.

Victoria waited patiently while her friend got her bearings and composed herself.

“Well, even if I am here by Donna’s command, you do need my help,” Frankie said after a few moments.

She opened her eyes and took another drink of water.

Victoria sighed.

“Frankie, I have everything under control. While I would love to have your assistance in this conflict, your place is with Kara in Ohio. The True Hypnotism community there is yours for the taking, and you have a life to get back to. I do not want to drag you into this,” Victoria said replied calmly.

“That is true, but you are my friend. You dropped everything and came to help me. I want to do the same for you,” Frankie replied, obviously torn.

Victoria smiled.

“And you are my friend, one of my very few. I want what is best for you, Frankie. Your girlfriend needs you,” she said.

Frankie took a deep breath and nodded.

“You’re right. I am sorry, but I can’t stay, Victoria,” she said.

“I understand, truly. Besides, I doubt you would want to fight alongside Donna right now. I am sure there is a long and interesting story behind how you ended up with her,” Victoria replied with a chuckle.

Frankie nodded.

“There is; I think we handled the AHA problem, at least for a while. I will tell you about it when we have more time,” she said.

“Nonsense; I will give you and Jake a ride to the airport, and you can tell me on the way. Donna can wait,” Victoria replied.

Frankie smiled gratefully.

“Thank you, Victoria. I owe you one. If things get bad, call me. I will come back with Kara,” she said.

“Don’t worry, dear; I have every intention of collecting. I will call if I need you,” Victoria replied with a wink.

She bent and kissed the much shorter Frankie passionately, then took her hand.

“Come, let’s get you on your way home,” Victoria said with true affection.

“One thing, Victoria…be careful around Donna. She is very powerful. The Goddess Circe apparently favors her, and she is a sorceress as well as a hypnotist. She is reckless, a force of nature,” Frankie warned.

Victoria nodded solemnly.

“I will be cautious of her, Frankie. I promise,” she said.

Victoria led her friend out of the suite and away from the Hypnosis War.

* * *

Two hours later Victoria had joined Donna and Ava in the penthouse she had secured for them.

Frankie was on a private plane with Jake, heading back to Ohio; the aircraft belonged to a wealthy businessman who was one of Victoria’s hypnotherapy clients as well as her slave, which meant be he and all of his assets were at Victoria’s disposal.

“How dare you?” Donna asked angrily.

“Mistress Francesca is my friend, not your slave. I removed your hypnotic programming so she could go back to her life,” Victoria replied calmly.

The purple-eyed hypnotist had wasted no time in explaining what had taken place after she had arrived at the penthouse.

Goddess Donna was predictably enraged.

Her face turned red, and her eyes flared blue for a several seconds; she yelled curses and threats.

Ava Gold stood nearby, slightly tense and obviously ready for trouble.

Victoria Dominique stood calmly, her expression unconcerned during the outburst.

She waited until Donna finished speaking.

“If you are finished and will indulge me for a moment, I would like to do the same for you,” Victoria said coolly.

“What do you mean?” Donna asked suspiciously, narrowing her eyes.

“What I mean is High Mistress Liliana likely hypnotized you into being here, and if you would permit me, or perhaps Mistress Ava, to hypnotize you her suggestions can be removed from your mind and you may have your free will back,” Victoria replied.

Donna laughed.

“You expect me to believe Liliana hypnotized me?” scoffed.

Victoria nodded.

“I do. We need to get this resolved, for all our sakes. I don’t trust High Mistress Liliana at all; she may have compelled you to come to New York to help against Creel, but who knows what other time-bombs she left in your mind. If you can set your ego aside for a moment, I wish to help you,” she said reasonably.

Donna frowned, suddenly uncertain.

In truth, she had from time to time found her own conviction about joining the fight in New York a bit strange.

However, she had always quickly dismissed her misgivings.

Now that it was being presented to her directly, Donna had to admit it was possible she’d been hypnotized, her own desires overridden by post-hypnotic suggestions.

Her expression soured.

“I was going to talk to Peggy about releasing Christine…and…and then…,” Donna said slowly.

She glanced at Ava.

The gold-clad hypnotist nodded almost imperceptibly.

Donna sighed.

She closed her eyes and began to examine her thoughts and feelings more closely.

The urge to help Victoria and fight Jonathan Creel surged within her, overwhelming any other desires she had.

“Fuck. Damn it. I…I think you might be right…that fucking bitch hypnotized me. I…all I want is to help fight Creel…I can’t…I can’t even consider not doing it…fuck…,” she said with irritation.

Donna frowned; she was clearly angry and frustrated by Victoria’s revelation, and the fact the she had both no memory of being hypnotized nor when it had taken place.

“Donna, Liliana is very skilled, and her suggestions extremely potent; you will not be able to break them anytime soon, if ever. Please allow us to help you,” Victoria said in her soothing therapist’s voice.

Donna scowled.

“So you can take over controlling me? Forget it. I will break her control myself,” she retorted.

Victoria sighed.

“Donna, I already control you,” she said matter-of-factly.

Donna’s face reddened.

“Excuse me?” she asked dangerously.

“I said I already control you,” Victoria replied.

“The fuck you do! I will turn you into a—,” Donna began angrily.

“Donna, you will be silent and get down on your knees,” Victoria interrupted her in a firm voice.

Donna looked stunned as she immediately stopped talking, then sank to her knees.

She trembled slightly as she felt a subtle wave of pleasure ripple through her.

Ava too looked shocked.

“Victoria, you are way out of line,” she said quietly.

Victoria sighed again.

“I am proving my point, Mistress Ava. Liliana has programmed Donna to follow my requests and orders, and to feel good when doing so,” she explained, noting the Donna’s shudder and the slight flush of her cheeks.

Ava narrowed her eyes.

“Damn,” she muttered quietly.

Donna scowled as she continued to kneel silently.

“Yes, you understand now. Donna is operating under a number of powerful post-hypnotic suggestions. I have no idea why Liliana wanted her out of Boise, but she obviously did. I requested aid from The Spiral, and she sent Donna…against her will. This tells us that while she may indeed wish to see Creel defeated, she felt the need to use someone as a pawn rather than come herself or send someone from her own organization. Perhaps she merely sees Donna—and you Ava, for that matter—as expendable, or possibly a threat. Perhaps Donna irritated her in some way; I do not know why, but the High Mistress wanted Donna out of Boise. Either way, I believe that I have proven that Liliana hypnotized Donna. I can order her let me hypnotize her so I can remove Liliana’s influence, but I would rather she allow it willingly. Consider it an act of good faith,” Victoria said.

“Why? Why not keep her under your control” Ava asked suspiciously.

Victoria chuckled.

“I would be lying if I didn’t say it was tempting. I want to do this because I want your group’s help, and I want it given freely, not as a result of hypnotism by someone with ulterior motives. I have no desire to make more enemies,” Victoria replied with sincerity.

Ava looked at Donna.

“What she is saying makes sense,” she said reasonably.

Donna shrugged angrily, still unable to speak.

“Forgive me, Donna. You may rise to your feet and speak freely,” Victoria said, a trace of smug arrogance in her voice.

Donna gritted her teeth and slowly rose.

“Thank you, Mistress Victoria,” she said calmly.

Donna closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then let it out slowly.

Ava was clearly tense, unsure if an outburst was coming, but Victoria was utterly calm as she waited for Donna to compose herself.

Donna opened her eyes.

“Mistress Victoria, I would be grateful if you would hypnotize me and remove Liliana’s influence from my mind,” she said stoically.

Victoria nodded with satisfaction.

“It would be my pleasure, Goddess Donna. Are you ready, or would you like some time?” she asked.

Donna shook her head.

“I am ready; let’s do it,” she said stoically.

Victoria smiled and nodded.

“Very good. Just take some nice, deep breaths and relax. Donna, look into my eyes,” she replied in her velvety, soothing hypnotic voice.

Donna’s intense blue eyes met Victoria’s incredible violet gaze.

“Very good, dear. Keep looking deeper…deeper…,” Victoria continued.

* * *

An hour later, Donna was seated comfortably in the back of Victoria’s personal limousine along with the purple-eyed hypnotist and her slaves Tanya and Farah.

Donna was smiling broadly.

Victoria had successfully freed her from Liliana’s hypnotic influence; her suggestions were well-hidden, perfectly-worded and woven seamlessly into Donna’s subconscious. It had taken a lot of careful probing to locate them, and Victoria’s training and experience as a therapist helped her root out and remove Liliana’s influence quickly and efficiently.

Thanks to Victoria, Donna’s will was once again her own.

Ava Gold had watched the procedure, and she had assured Donna afterward that Victoria had left behind no hidden suggestions of her own.

Ava had also been impressed by Victoria’s skill; many hypnotists would have failed to remove Liliana’s suggestions so quickly, if they did so at all.

As Ava was one of the very few people Donna trusted to any degree, she was satisfied that Victoria Dominique had kept her word.

“Victoria, I am afraid The Scintillating Six is…depleted at the moment; however, I would like to formally offer mine and Ava’s assistance in your fight against this disgusting Jonathan Creel. Consider our skills and servants at your disposal,” Donna had said formally.

I will deal with Liliana later, she added silently.

Victoria had been delighted and relieved to accept Donna’s offer; the two powerful hypnotists, plus Donna’s witch-Thrall Claire and her apprentice Kaylee, would be of great help in the coming battles.

“Excellent. Thank you, Goddess Donna. And you, Mistress Ava. Truly. Now I will leave you to rest; I have to go deal with a pair of hypnotists who recently declared for Creel after first promising me their support. Nobody betrays me,” Victoria had replied, a hint of menace in her voice.

“Would you like some help?” Donna had asked, an eager glint in her eye.

Victoria smiled.

“That isn’t necessary; you stay here and relax tonight. I was going to have Lady Jinx accompany me,” she had said.

“Nonsense. I will assist you. I could use some action. Ava and her Thrall Xander can remain here with Claire and Kaylee,” Donna had said.

Victoria had accepted Donna’s offer, and the two hypnodommes were now on their way to the home of Herman and Yolanda Bosworth.

“So tell me about these hypnotists we are going to deal with,” Donna said, sipping a glass of red wine as the driver smoothly navigated the busy New York City streets.

“Herman and Yolanda are both forty-nine, wealthy socialites. Yolanda is a Legacy hypnotist; her mother was a powerful hypnodomme from Spain; Herman was a professor of Anthropology who learned True Hypnotism from a mentor while on sabbatical in Europe. He apparently saved a Romani woman’s daughter from a group of thugs, and she rewarded him by teaching him True Hypnotism. They have been married for fifteen years, after meeting at a small hypnotists’ club here in New York called Drop; they worked together as mercenary hypnotists for over a decade and made a small fortune. Now they are ‘retired’ and live in a nice house in the neighborhood of Midwood Park in Brooklyn, attended by their slaves and enjoying the little empire they have created for themselves. Both are decent hypnotists, but no match for us,” Victoria replied before taking a drink of her own wine.

Donna nodded.

“I see. And they declared their loyalty to Creel?” she asked.

Victoria’s expression soured.

“Indeed; for years they have kept to themselves, content to enjoy their luxurious life, manipulating their friends and rivals. We were always friendly acquaintances, and they assured me that they had no wish to see The Master take over New York’s hypnotism community and that I had their support. Then last week they declared that they were siding with Creel; I assumed he’d hypnotized them, but then I found out he had promised they would be in charge of all of Brooklyn after he won. I want to take them out quickly, both to make an example of them and for retribution,” she replied.

Donna smiled.

“They sound short-sighted and a bit stupid,” she commented.

“I would agree; The Master likely frightened them, and they are probably assuming he will win the war, and hoping that he does so quickly. They likely believe I have bigger fish to fry, and while they may be minor players, I am eager to show them that they were mistaken to underestimate and betray me as well as send Creel a message,” Victoria said coldly.

Donna found that she liked Victoria Dominique very much.

“Are they physical fighters like so many hypnotists seem to be?” she asked.

Donna had begun learning martial arts recently, training hard, but she was still more of a brawler than a skilled fighter.

Victoria was thoughtful.

“Herman was allegedly a talented boxer in his youth, and Yolanda is known to be a yoga expert and has trained in Judo since she was young, so they can hold their own, I suppose. They have three full-time slaves living with them, a female domestic and two male bodyguards who are likely very capable physically. Nothing we can’t handle,” she replied with a dismissive wave.

Victoria herself was an accomplished kickboxer, though she tried to avoid physical confrontations whenever possible.

Donna chuckled.

“I was wondering if I made a mistake leaving Claire behind, but I think we will be fine without her,” she said, finishing her wine.

The limousine entered the large, upscale Midwood Park neighborhood.

“Driver, pull over a block from the Bosworth residence,” Victoria commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” the man replied, guiding the vehicle to the side of the road.

It was almost two a.m. as the chauffeur got out and opened the door, and Victoria gave a curt nod to Tanya and Farah. The two beautiful slaves immediately exited the vehicle, now clad in snug black bodysuits and simple black ballet flats, their hair in tight buns. Both women wore suppressed pistols, flashlights and various other tools on their belts as they disappeared into the night.

The chauffeur closed the door and remained standing beside the vehicle.

“So where did you acquire your pets?” Donna asked casually.

Victoria chuckled.

“Tanya, the blonde, tried to rob me at gunpoint in my own office a few years ago; she has been my slave ever since. Farrah is an FBI agent who had the audacity to accuse me of being a jewel thief,” she said before finishing her wine.

Now Donna chuckled.

“What ever gave her that idea?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I am a jewel thief,” Victoria replied calmly.

She kept her expression neutral for several seconds as she looked at Donna.

Then she smiled.

A giggled followed the smile; Donna quickly joined her in laughter, and soon the two hypnodommes were cackling loudly.

“They are marvelous slaves; talented and resourceful. Farah in particular requires regular reinforcement, but it is worth it,” Victoria said, wiping her eyes.

“An FBI agent would be a very useful slave to own. I am willing to bet they are both ‘talented’ when it comes to worshipping their Mistress as well,” Donna replied with a sly grin.

Victoria chuckled.

“If you are implying I have trained them to be excellent pussy-lickers, then you are correct,” she replied.

Donna grinned, genuinely enjoying Victoria’s company.

She felt the purple-eyed hypnotist was a kindred spirit.

They continued to chat for a few moments until Victoria felt her phone vibrate.

She checked the device, then nodded approvingly.

“The girls are in position. There was a sentry in the backyard whom Farah neutralized, and Tanya has bypassed Bosworth’s home security system. I believe that is our cue,” Victoria said.

She knocked on the limousine’s window.

“Excellent. I am ready,” Donna replied as the chauffeur opened the door.

The chauffeur opened the vehicle’s door for the hypnotists.

Victoria was still dressed in her sexy purple evening gown, Donna in her blue bustier and black skirt.

“Remain here until we return,” Victoria commanded the chauffeur, who submissively acknowledged her command before getting back into the limousine.

The tall dark-haired hypnotist sauntered down the sidewalk past two very large multi-million homes, her sandals’ stiletto heels clacking on the sidewalk.

Donna moved beside her, a look of supreme confidence on her face.

The hypnotists brazenly approached the front gate of the fence encircling the Bosworth’s large property.

Donna waved her hand casually.

Impedire ne iter,” she said firmly.

The gate was forced open by a wave of magical force; Donna and Victoria strode through it without breaking stride.

They made their way up onto the house’s front porch.

Again Donna waved her hand.

Aperiam in mea voluntate,” she said loudly.

This time the garnet eyes of her serpent armband flared with red light, and the front door was blasted open, the frame shattering as multiple locks were torn from it.

Inside the home’s spacious living room were four broad-shouldered, dark-suit-clad men with short military haircuts; two were caucasian, one hispanic and one African American.

They were seated on a pair of large black leather couches, and leapt to their feet as the door was smashed in by Donna’s magic.

Donna looked at Victoria with a raised eyebrow.

“Looks like they acquired some more goons,” she said casually.

Victoria shrugged.

“Prudent of them, but inconsequential; shall we?” the she asked.

“After you,” Donna replied with a grin.

Victoria stepped into the room, raising her emerald pendant.

Donna followed immediately, moving to stand beside her.

“You two, hold it! Do not move!” the hispanic hypno-goon said.

All four men smoothly drew Glock-19 pistols from their jackets.

“I am afraid it is you fools who cannot move. Just have a look at this,” Victoria replied, smoothly swinging the Envious Tear back and forth.

She concentrated on the two men on the right; the magnificent emerald sparkled brilliantly as it moved.

A powerful Hypno-Gem, the Envious Tear rapidly focused and amplified Victoria’s hypnotic energy, projecting it into her targets.

The Envious Tear facilitated mass hypnotism, and the two men instantly found their eyes riveted to the beautiful, seductive green jewel.

“Lower…t-the pendant…n-now…,” the hispanic goon stammered.

“Just relax and watch the pretty emerald, boys; follow it with your eyes and listen to my voice…,” Victoria said in her powerful hypnotic monotone as she continued to swing her pendant rhythmically.

Back and forth.

While Victoria was hypnotizing the two goons on the right, Donna raised her hand, fingers spread, and began to chant.

Noli movere, loqui aut cogitare!” she said in a loud, clear voice.

Silvery lightning leapt from Donna’ outstretched fingertips and struck the two men on the left in their faces.

The magical hypnotic energy did not do physical harm to the men, but rather instantly penetrated deep into their minds.

They both froze, unable to move or think.

A smug smile on her face, Donna turned her outstretched hand to display her enormous blue diamond ring.

“Follow the diamond, boys…just watch it and relax as you listen to my voice…,” Donna began, moving her hand in slow circles.

The dazed men’s eyes reflexively tracked the huge gemstone, helpless to resist Donna’s induction.

A moment later all four men were hypnotized; they crumpled to the floor in a heap as they fell into a deep sleep.

Donna and Victoria exchanged satisfied glances; they saw no need to question the expendable goons.

Before they could move deeper into the house they heard a commotion coming from the house’s second floor.

“What in blazes is going on—Victoria!” a male voice said from the top of the stairs.

Victoria and Donna both looked up to see a relatively handsome man, clean-shaven with mostly grey hair and light blue eyes. He was dressed in a pair of dark blue pajama pants along with a matching silk robe and slippers.

In his hand was an antique gold pocket-watch, it’s polished surface glinting.

“Hello Herman,” Victoria said pleasantly.

“What the fuck is she doing here?” a woman asked, moving to stand beside Herman on the top of the stairs.

Yolanda Bosworth was a pretty woman with shoulder-length light-brown hair and hazel eyes. She was short and fit, with lovely olive skin and large round breasts. She was wearing short, black lacy robe and barefoot, her finger and toenails dark red.

In her hand was a large ruby pendant on a fine gold chain.

“I am here to punish you, Yolanda. I am sure you know why,” Victoria replied casually.

Donna stood silently, hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.

“Punish us? How dare you? We do not owe you a fucking thing!” Yolanda replied angrily.

She began to make her way down the stairs, her face a mask of rage.

Victoria laughed.

“Oh, but you do, dear. You promised me your allegiance, and then you threw in with that Creel. I cannot let that stand,” she said.

“’Landa, stop,” Herman called after his wife.

He was clearly the more level-headed of the couple.

Yolanda paused her descent, suddenly uncertain as her initial anger quickly cooled.

She glanced up at her husband.

“That’s right, Victoria. We chose the winning side. We have The Master’s support, so you should get the hell out of our house. What do you think he will do to you for this?” Herman asked.

Victoria laughed again.

“You cretin, Creel does not care about you. You are nothing to him, a disposable pawn. I am the one trying to keep him from taking over and using and controlling all of us. Unfortunately, you are too much of a dolt to realize that; now, you and your little bitch wife are going to suffer my wrath for betraying me,” she said menacingly.

Herman snorted indignantly, and Yolanda’s expression became a scowl.

“You cunt, I will have you and your trashy friend licking my toilets!” Yolanda fumed, again moving down the staircase.

The Spanish woman was clearly proud, and confident in her abilities.

“Trashy?” Donna asked with a feigned pout.

“’Landa, wait!” Herman said loudly.

His wife paused her descent again.

Before anyone else could move or speak, three more men entered the room from a hallway, two hispanic and one caucasian, sporting similar haircuts to the men asleep on the floor and clad only in black boxer shorts.

“Looks like we woke up the day shift,” Donna said dryly.

“Capture the intruders!” Yolanda screamed at the men, pointing at Victoria.

“Yes Mistress!” all three men said, moving toward Donna and Victoria.

Before they made it two steps, Tanya and Farah burst into the room from the kitchen and intercepted two of the men.

While his two companions began to exchange blows with Victoria’s slave-women, the third hypno-goon advanced directly at Donna.

She eyed him with utter contempt.

Nunc est ut porcos!,” Donna said, pointing at the man.

He began to tremble, then shrink as he quickly transformed into a small grey pig.

“Much better,” Donna declared with satisfaction.

As Tanya and Farah fought the the Bosworth’s hypno-goons, skillfully blocking and countering, Yolanda quickly moved down the last few steps and toward Victoria, holding up her pendant.

“Watch the ruby, Victoria…feel it draw your eyes and relax…listen to my voice…,” the sexy Spanish hypnotist said in a soothing monotone.

The large ruby flashed brilliantly as it began swing rhythmically.

In reply, Victoria raised the Envious Tear.

You watch the Emerald, dear…see how it sparkles as it moves back and forth…,” she began in her own finely-honed hypnotic voice.

The magnificent emerald also began to move, swinging rhythmically in time with Victoria’s words.

As the hypno-duel go underway, Tanya knocked one of the goons unconscious with a perfect spinning kick to his face, while Farah did the same to the man she was fighting with a vicious knee to his groin followed by two punches to the side of his head.

By this time, Herman had dashed down the stairs and moved around Victoria and Yolanda, to confront Donna.

“Follow the pretty watch of gold…relax and do as you are told…,” he began in a powerful, practiced voice.

With a practiced motion he smoothly raised the beautiful pocket-watch, swinging it skillfully, its golden surface flashing and inviting Donna’s eyes to follow it.

Her big, fetching blue eyes.

Eyes that she opened wide as they began to glow with a shimmering blue light.

Donna had activated the Mistress’s Gaze.

“Look into my eyes, Herman…deep, deep into my beautiful blue eyes…getting lost in them…hearing only my voice…unable to do anything but look…keep looking…deeper and deeper into my eyes…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…so relaxed now Herman…mind empty…blank…my words are your thoughts now…you must obey me…drop the watch now…,” Donna said firmly, her voice both strong and soothing.

“You…you are…are…wait…s-stop…I…,” Herman stammered.

He looked stunned as her hypnotic energy battered its way into his mind, blasting past his meager resistance.

Herman managed a pathetic whimper as his watch slipped from his grasp.

His mouth hung open and he no longer blinked as his mind was overwhelmed by Donna’s power.

Herman was hypnotized.

“I must…obey…you,” he mumbled, his arm dropping to his side.

While Donna was hypnotizing Herman, Victoria had quickly gained the upper hand in her duel with Yolanda.

“You are very sleepy now, Yolanda…your eyelids are very heavy…you cannot stay awake…close your eyes and sleep for me now,” Victoria said firmly.

“I…you…wait…n-no…stop…I…I…,” Yolanda mumbled.

Her eyelids fluttered rapidly, and she dropped her pendant as she struggled desperately to resist.

She had no chance against a hypnotist of Victoria’s caliber wielding The Envious Tear.

The soothing, sparkling green gemstone combined with Victoria’s voice overwhelmed her.

Yolanda’s eyes snapped shut, and she wilted to the floor at Victoria’s feet.

The purple-eyed hypnotist looked around, smiling when she saw that Donna had hypnotized Herman, and that her slaves had defeated the Bosworth’s hypno-goons.

“Well that wasn’t such a chore, now was it?” Victoria asked innocently.

Donna began to laugh, and Victoria joined her.

“That was fun. These two really were out of their league,” Donna said, eyeing the hypnotized Herman with disdain.

“Yes, truly nothing more than pawns of Creel; he has far more powerful minions. A small victory, but a victory nonetheless. A very satisfying one,” Victoria said as she hung the Envious Tear around her neck.

“I don’t know about you, but I am ready for a little playtime,” Donna said with a raised eyebrow.

She admired the handsome, hypnotized man before her, eyeing him as though her were her next meal.

Donna’s cheeks were flushed; she was aroused from wielding her powers, and exerting her dominance.

Victoria nodded, similarly excited.

“The Bosworths are just barely attractive enough to be worthy of the honor of worshipping us,” she said with her trademark arrogance.

The sexy hypnotist kicked off her sandals and casually let her dress slither to the floor to reveal her peerless, toned feminine body.

“Just barely,” Donna agreed with a cackle as she too began to undress.

* * *

Herman and Yolanda Bosworth both started awake at the same time, in response to a loud snap.

“What the fuck?” Yolanda asked, blinking dry eyes.

She looked around, confused to be kneeling naked in the middle of she and her husband’s huge bedroom.

Yolanda tried to stand up and found she could not.

She felt an overwhelming compulsion to remain on her knees.

Yolanda frowned as she realized the compulsion was the result of a hypnotic suggestion.

A very powerful hypnotic suggestion.

“I…I can’t stand up!” Herman said, kneeling beside her.

He too was struggling to rise to his feet.

Herman simply could not do so; he somehow knew he had to remain on his knees until given permission to stand.

Permission from—

“Hello again, dears,” Victoria Dominique said sweetly.

The statuesque hypnotist sauntered naked into the kneeling couple’s view and sat casually on their king-sized bed, a wicked smile on her face.

“What is this…a collar!” Yolanda said in horror, reaching up to tug on the purple leather that now adorned her neck.

A similar accoutrement was around Herman’s neck.

Victoria laughed at them.

“Slaves wear collars,” she said simply.

“You! You cunt! The Master is going to destroy you!” Yolanda shrieked.

“Victoria, I am warning you—,” Herman began angrily.

“Silence, slave-Herman!” Donna’s voice cut him off.

Unable to resist the command, Herman fell silent.

Also naked, Donna moved to sit beside Victoria.

“Oh look Victoria, he seems to like what is happening,” she said, casually lifting her leg and pointing toward Herman with her toes.

Despite his situation, Herman’s cock began to stiffen at the sight of the sexy naked hypnotists.

Donna laughed.

Herman flushed red with embarrassment.

“Oh shit…,” Yolanda muttered as she realized the extent of her predicament.

“Yes, you get it now don’t you, cunt?” Victoria asked coldly.

Yolanda’s shoulders slumped, her defiance suddenly gone.

“Victoria, please—,” she began in a shaky voice.

“Silence slave-Yolanda!” Victoria said loudly in the same manner Donna had to Herman.

Yolanda involuntarily closed her mouth.

Tears filled her eyes.

“That’s better. It is far too late to bargain, dear. No, you and your pathetic husband underestimated my reaction to your betrayal, and overestimated both yourselves and that asshole Creel. Now, allow me to introduce my associate; this is Goddess Donna,” Victoria said with satisfaction.

“Hello Yolanda, Herman. It is going to be a pleasure to get to know you…for us, anyway,” Donna said with a wicked smile.

Herman’s face grew red as he tried to protest, and tears began to trickle down Yolanda’s face.

Both she and her husband’s eyes were wide with sudden fear.

“I must admit, I do so love it when they cry after I have taken their wills, especially when they brought it upon themselves. Does that make me an awful person?” Victoria asked with mock concern as she looked down at Yolanda.

The hypnotist’s nipples grew erect, her pussy moistening as she became even more aroused at the sight of her vanquished enemy kneeling before her, naked and sobbing.

Donna snorted.

“Hardly; it makes you a hypnodomme,” she replied.

Donna too was very aroused, anticipating what was about to take place.

Victoria chuckled.

“Excellent; I have been called a sociopath, an evil woman, and worse; I like to believe I simply know what I want and do not fear taking it, and that I do not allow people to bully me, steal from me or threaten me,” she said calmly.

“You and I think a lot alike, Victoria,” Donna said.

“Well then, shall we?” Victoria asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Absolutely,” Donna replied.

“Wonderful. Yolanda, you will crawl to me and eat my pussy; Herman, you will do the same for Goddess Donna. Obey,” Victoria commanded the kneeling slaves.

She stared down at them as she spoke, her violet eyes opened wide.

Both Yolanda and Herman gasped as they met the incredible gaze of Doctor Victoria Dominique, the Mistress of Hypnotism.

Though aware of their situation, the Bosworths were utterly unable to resist her commands, the urge to obey terrifyingly powerful.

Herman grunted as he went to his hands and knees and began to crawl toward Donna; Yolanda’s resolve broke completely and she began to ugly cry as she obeyed.

Donna and Victoria simultaneously spread their legs so that the enslaved couple could get to their wet, waiting pussies.

Both hypnotists began to moan as Herman and Yolanda began to worship their new owners.

It didn’t take either Donna or Victoria long to have their first orgasm; Victoria grabbed Yolanda’s hair and used it to pull the woman’s face hard against her pussy so she could cum on it.

Donna screamed with pleasure, trembling as Herman sucked at her clit.

“Oh fuck…oh fuck that was nice…,” she gasped.

“Mmm…yes, indeed it was. And it was just the start of the festivities,” Victoria agreed, breathing heavily as she unceremoniously pushed Yolanda away.

The Bosworths were in for a long stretch of being dominated and humiliated at the hands of Goddess Donna and Mistress Victoria.

Standing behind the enslaved couple was Tanya, holding up a mobile phone and using the camera to capture the proceedings on video.

* * *

“That fucking bitch!” Jonathan Creel raged.

He had just finished watching a nearly hour-long video of Victoria Dominique and her dark-haired companion utterly humiliating two of his recently-recruited hypnotist-minions, Herman and Yolanda Bosworth.

The couple had been harshly dominated, and were now little more than shells of their former selves, trophies of Victoria Dominique.

“Don’t worry Jonny-boy, you will get your turn,” Victoria said smugly into the camera before the video ended.

Jonathan angrily slammed the laptop closed, then threw it against the wall.

“Are you quite finished?” Allonia asked dryly.

The tall, gorgeous brunette mercenary hypnotist know as the Harbinger had stood behind Jonathan, watching the video with mild amusement.

Jonathan Creel, The Master, took a deep breath and composed himself.

“I am fine. I am simply annoyed,” he said more calmly.

Allonia snorted.

“The Bosworths were nothing; expendable pawns. They distracted Victoria; her ego is massive, even for a True Hypnotist, and it is a weakness. It is her new ally, this “Goddess” Donna that concerns me,” she replied.

“I have heard of her; some upstart from Boise. She will not be a problem,” Creel replied dismissively.

The pragmatic Allonia was not so sure; she found the involvement of a hypnotist from Boise slightly worrisome. The small northwestern city was a hub of activity for the High Conclave.

A High Mistress might have sent Donna, and Creel doesn’t seem to realize it, Allonia thought sourly.

She considered voicing her concern, but she decided against it and remained silent.

Creel pushed his seat back from his desk.

“You, slave! You will come here and suck me off right fucking now,” he commanded, pointing to a sexy naked young woman standing in the corner of his office.

“Yes Master!” the woman said, moving instantly to obey.

She was very fit, with short red hair and fair skin.

Jonathan closed his eyes as the redhead knelt before him, pulling his engorged cock from his trousers and taking it into her mouth.

Allonia watched, mild amusement on her face, as the slave began to skillfully pleasure Jonathan.

The Master grunted with pleasure as the slave’s head bobbed up and down rapidly.

“Oh yes…mmm, fuck…that’s it…suck it you stupid cunt…mmm…yes! Now fucking swallow!” Jonathan said a moment later, shuddering as he shot his load in the redhead’s mouth.

The slave obeyed, then rose and retreated to her corner.

Jonathon zipped up his pants.

“Feel better?” Allonia asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jonathan chuckled.

“I do, thank you. How rude of me, would you like her to eat you out?” he asked.

“I am fine, thank you,” Allonia replied casually.

Jonathan nodded.

“I apologize for the interruption; shall we get back to business?” he asked, turning to face Allonia.

The Harbinger was dressed in one of her favored floor-length sexy red dresses, her long dark hair in a single braid. Strappy red stiletto sandals added five inches to her height, making her seem a giant. Classy, beautiful and poised, she radiated confidence.

“At your convenience,” Allonia said with a nod and a smirk.

The Master’s expression hardened.

“Victoria was sending me a message, in response to the one I had sent her. Enough of this small-time back and forth. It is time to hit our enemies hard; it is time for The Harbinger to do what she does best,” he said.

Allonia grinned.

“Why Jonathan, are you taking my leash off?” she asked sarcastically.

The Master simply nodded.

“I am. Choose a target, use any of my resources you like and send a message to Victoria. A sharp, unmistakable message,” he said.

Allonia was thoughtful.

“That could get…messy,” she said.

“Good,” Jonathan replied.

“Excellent. I will get back to you in a day or two. Have a good evening, Jonathan,” Allonia said with an approving nod.

The Harbinger turned and strode gracefully from the room, hips swaying, her every step a seduction.

The Master smiled as he watched her go, admiring her spectacular form.

He would love to fuck her, but in truth even Jonathan Creel was hesitant to antagonize The Harbinger.

Victoria Dominique was about to find out precisely why.