The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Affairs Division

The United States and British governments join forces on a secret program to try and police the True Hypnotism community

Paige Quinn circulated through the elegant high-class party, mingling with other guests and fending off the advances of eager men while she sipped expensive champaign.

Paige as twenty-seven; she was five-foot-six, she was slender and exceptionally fit, with long wavy auburn hair and baby blue eyes. She was wearing a long, strapless dark purple evening gown with a slit up the front; her hair was in a bun, and she wore simple but large diamond stud earrings. Around her neck was a two-carat purple garnet pendant, and her fingernails were a deep plum color. She had on a pair of strappy black sandals with four-inch stiletto heels, and her toenails were black.

The party was in a massive residence located in the Chestnut Hill suburb of Philadelphia; it was owned by an wealthy real estate developer who was throwing the party for his clients and business associates.

Paige was not actually on the guest list; she had snuck into residence through a side door dressed as a cocktail server, then slipped into a bathroom well away from the main party and changed into her gown.

She had spent just over an hour among the party guests, laughing at their awful jokes and listening to their self-aggrandizing stories. Eventually, she slipped away from the party and made her way down a hallway to a staircase at the back of the house.

Paige paused to remove her sandals, carrying them as she headed quietly upstairs. She began to quickly and expertly check each room, sweeping them for people, computers or anything else out of place. The second floor was deserted, the sounds of the party muffled as she searched. Not finding anything of interest, she made her way up to the third floor.

Eventually encountering a locked door, Paige looked around before expertly kicking it in, the chunks of the door frame flying from where the lock tore the wood away from the wall.

“Hello Phillip,” she said sweetly to the overweight middle-aged man with thick curly greying brown hair sitting behind a large antique wooden desk.

Phillip Ashton wore a surprised expression as he looked at the small beautiful elegantly dressed young woman standing in the doorway.

“I’ll have to call you back. Hello Agent Quinn,” he said, lowering the phone he was holding to his ear.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I am afraid you are going to have come with me, Phil. You are wanted for questioning,” Paige said casually.

She stepped into the room, the plush carpet soft beneath her bare feet.

Phillip snorted.

“I don’t think so. You have nothing on me, as usual. I will say I am impressed you found me here though,” he replied.

Paige dropped her shoes and walked up to the desk, staring at Philip, her blue eyes boring into his brown ones as she stood opposite him.

“Yes, you have been evading the law for quite some time, skillfully I might add. Tell me this, if we have nothing on you, why hide? Your partner in crime was nice to put you up here in his mansion until this latest indictment got thrown out, which I am sure you are aware it was yesterday. I am here to tell you that your days of doing as you please are over now. You will be willingly giving yourself up, along with your associates and every despicable thing you have done,” she said calmly.

Phillip laughed.

“Is that right?” he asked, obviously amused.

“It is; now are you going to come quietly or are you going to afford me the pleasure of beating your ass?” Paige asked with a raised eyebrow.

Phillip’s expression grew hard…then his eyes focused on something behind Paige.

He smiled.

“Beat my ass? I don’t think so little girl,” he said smugly.

Paige turned to see two large men in dark suits and sporting military haircuts had entered the room.

One held a taser, the other a Glock nine-millimeter pistol.

They were obviously mercenaries on Phillip Ashton’s payroll.

Likely highly-trained and dangerous.

Paige smiled, utterly unconcerned.

“Phillip, I don’t really have time for playdates with your little boys,” she said sweetly.

“I am sick of your bullshit harassment, Quinn. Get the fuck out of here now, or my “little boys” will show you out,” he replied irritably.

“Sorry, Phil; I told you, you are coming with me,” Paige replied calmly.

“You have nothing on me, and if you take me in I will walk in an hour. However, I do not feel like being inconvenienced. Gentlemen, would you please escort Agent Quinn here to the basement and tie her up. I would really like to teach her some manners myself, but I am afraid I need to be going. She probably has some friends waiting to come rushing in with a bogus warrant. After you tie her up, meet me at the rendezvous,” Philip said haughtily.

“Yes sir. Ma’am, if you will surrender your weapon and come with us,” the man with the taser said politely.

Paige snorted.

“I didn’t bring my duty weapon. I am kind of…off the clock, so I am by myself. Besides, no place to hide a pistol in this dress,” she replied with a wink.

“So you tracked me down on your own, brought no weapon and no backup?” Phillip asked incredulously.

“I don’t need it to handle you,” Paige replied confidently.

“I that so? I am tired of this. William, taser this bitch please,” Phillip said irritably.

William raised his taser and fired.

Paige gracefully did the splits, the projectile sailing over her head and striking Phillip.

He grunted in pain, convulsing as the fifty-thousand volts of electrical current flowed through him.

William and the other mercenary hesitated, surprised at what had just occurred.

Paige didn’t hesitate.

She leapt to her feet and rushed at the two men, kicking the pistol from the man’s hand and punching William in the chest and face. The man who’d had the pistol drew a knife and thrust it at Paige; she dodged the attack and grabbed his arm, twisting it and forcing him to drop the weapon. She followed up by bringing her knee up into his groin, then his stomach before punching him in the face and knocking him to the floor.

Paige ducked as William threw a punch at her from behind, staying low and spinning around to punch him in his groin. She stood and performed a spinning kick, her bare foot crashing into his temple and knocking him to the floor. She quickly, gracefully turned back to the other man who was struggling to rise and kicked him in the face.

Both men on the ground groaning, Paige swiftly knelt and punched them both in the groin, then their faces.

With her opponents unconscious, she rose and turned back to Phillip.

The man was struggling to rise from his seat, still reeling from being hit by the taser.

Paige walked around the desk, slipping her pendant off as she moved to stand beside Phillip.

“Have a look at this,” she said, holding up the beautiful purple garnet so it dangled at the end of its chain in front of Phillip’s eyes.

She started it swinging smoothly, its many facets sparkling.

“What…what the…hell?” Phillip stammered.

“Relax, Phillip. Relax and watch the pretty garnet…see how it sparkles…the way it reflects the light is so soothing…just watch as it swings back and forth…back…and forth…,” Paige said in a gentle yet firm monotone.

Her hand didn’t so much as twitch as the pendant continued to swing.

“I…I don’t understand…,” Phillip said, starting to rise.

His eyes were involuntarily following the gem.

Paige gently pushed him back into his seat even as she continued the hypnotic induction.

“Relaxing more and more…deeper and deeper…becoming more relaxed as you watch the beautiful pendant swinging back and forth…just follow it with your eyes and let yourself relax…relax deeper…deeper with every word I speak…following the pendant…you cannot take your eyes off of it…you must continue to watch it swing back…and forth…,” she continued, her voice soothing and insistent.

Phillip mumbled an unintelligible reply, his eyes locked on the swinging gemstone.

He slumped into his chair, feeling lightheaded and his muscles beginning to relax as Paige’s voice penetrated his mind.

“Very good Phillip…you are so relaxed…feel yourself sinking…dropping…you are so relaxed, you cannot move or speak…just keep watching the pendant and listening to the sound of my voice…you are getting sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…,” Paige continued.

Phillip was silent as he watched the pendant swinging rhythmically back and forth; his whole body felt heavy, a pleasant tingling sensation enveloping him. His eyelids began to droop, and he slouched even deeper into his seat.

“I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one, you will be hypnotized. You will be completely relaxed and open to all of my suggestions and obey all of my commands…just keep your eyes on the swinging pendant and close them when I tell you…Five…you are so relaxed…so sleepy…four…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…you are sinking…dropping deeper into relaxation…three…my voice is now the only thing you can hear…the harder you try to keep your eyelids open, the heavier they become…two…you are so sleepy, you cannot stay awake…one, close your eyes now Phillip. You are hypnotized,” Paige declared firmly.

Phillip’s eyes closed and his head nodded.

Smiling with satisfaction, Paige put her pendant back on.

She took the time to tie both of Phillip’s mens’ hands behind their backs with their ties, then turned back to the hypnotized man.

“That’s better. Now listen to me very carefully you piece of trash. You are deep asleep, completely relaxed. You will obey me, you must obey me. I want you to go deeper…deeper with every word I say…relaxing more and more…feel yourself sinking…dropping deeper…deeper into pleasant, wonderful relaxation…I am going to count back from five, and with each number you will sink, dropping deeper into my power…five…sinking…four…feeling your free will fading…three…you will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts…two…you must obey me…one, your free will is gone…you are now my slave,” she said in a firm, rhythmic monotone.

“Slave…,” Phillip mumbled.

“Yes, you are now my slave. Very good. When I snap my fingers you will become aware; you will be fully conscious but remain hypnotized and completely in my power. You will forget that I have hypnotized you, but you will obey all my commands and answer all my questions truthfully wether you wish to or not. Do you understand me?” Paige asked.

“Yes ma’am…,” Phillip agreed.

“If I say “Giant Pig” and snap my fingers you will instantly go into a deep completely relaxed state just like you are in now, ready to obey my every command,” Paige informed him.

“Yes ma’am,” he agreed again.

Smirking, Paige snapped her fingers.

Phillip jolted awake.

“What the hell are you up to Quinn?” he demanded.

“Oh you know, just cleaning up the neighborhood,” the FBI agent-hypnotist replied sweetly.

“I already told you that you have nothing on me,” Phillip scoffed.

“Maybe not; but you are going to give me something. Tell me, are you laundering money for the man who owns this house?” Paige asked.

Phillip snorted.

“Yes I am,” he said.

He looked shocked by his own answer.

Paige smiled.

“How about a heroine dealer named Marcus Hernandez? Are you laundering money for him as well?” she asked.

Phillip scoffed, about to tell Paige to fuck herself when he felt an overwhelming urge to answer her question.

“Yes…wait, I mean yes…fuck…,” he said.

He looked suddenly panicked, unsure of why he was unable to lie to the FBI agent.

The compulsion to do so had been powerful—and terrifying.

Paige laughed at him.

“What the hell is going on?” Phillip demanded.

“What is going on is you are being taught a lesson; you think you are smart and powerful, but what you really are is a disgusting coward and bully. You are my slave now, Phil. I can make you do anything I want,” Paige said with a smug smile.

“Slave? You cunt, I’ll show you how much of a slave I am,” he replied angrily.

Phillip rose and walked around the desk, balling up his fists as he approached Paige.

“That is far enough. Get on your knees,” Paige ordered calmly.

“Fuck you bitch, I am going to…to…what the fuck?” Phillip said.

Again he felt a sudden compulsion, and he knew somehow that he had to obey the FBI agent’s command.

Phillip sank to his knees.

“How…?” he asked, dumbfounded.

He tried to stand and found he could not, held fast by Paige’s hypnotic suggestions.

“Hypnosis. I am a girl of many talents,” Paige replied with satisfaction.

“Hypnosis? That…that’s impossible!” Phillip protested.

“Is it? Then why are you on your knees?” Paige asked innocently.

“You fucking bitch, you can’t—“ Phillip began angrily.

“Shut your mouth, pig. No talking; there will be plenty of time for that later. Right now, I am thinking it is time someone “taught you some manners”. I believe that is what you said earlier about me. I am afraid it will be the other way around,” Paige said haughtily.

A look of fear crossed Phillip’s face as he fell silent.

Grinning wickedly, Paige slapped him.

One of Phillip’s men groaned; Paige glanced back, seeing that he had struggled into a sitting position.

The hypnotist-FBI agent walked over to him and casually snapped a kick into his face, knocking him unconscious again.

Paige turned back to Phillip, walking over to him with a smug smile on her face.

“Okay asshole, up on your feet,” she said, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him up.

Phillip grunted in pain as Paige punched him in the stomach, then brought her knee up into his balls, doubling him over.

“How does it feel to be the helpless one? Totally at someone else’s mercy? You are nothing now, Phil. Nothing but my little bitch…” Paige taunted him.

Phillip whimpered, unable to speak.

“You are finished, Phillip. Done,” Paige said coldly.

He looked up just in time to see her bare foot an instant before it struck his head.

Paige’s spinning kick knocked him to the floor.

Philip lay groaning as the she crouched beside him.

“Now that you have been put in your place we can get on with your programming, you Giant Pig,” Paige said, snapping her fingers.

Upon hearing the trigger, Phillip’s eyes closed as he went into a deep hypnotic trance.

An hour later, Phillip Ashton was in FBI custody in the Philadelphia field office. He was being extremely cooperative, answering all of the many questions the various agents asked while he was in the interrogation room.

Phillip was a highly-connected money-launderer; he worked with drug dealers, smugglers, arms dealers and human traffickers. He had an incredible wealth of information on dozens of criminals on the FBI’s radar, and they had been trying to make a case against him that would stick for more than three years.

He was clever, always one step ahead of them, with an army of lawyers at his disposal as well as allies in state and local government along with his criminal partners.

Now, after being arrested by Agent Quinn he was suddenly willing to confess to all of his crimes and testify against his criminal accomplices.

He even waived his right to counsel during questioning, and agreed to cooperate despite the fact that Paige had trespassed and arrested him without cause or a warrant although he had no idea why he felt compelled to do so.

All thanks to powerful post-hypnotic suggestions she had implanted deep in his subconscious mind, though he had no memory of being hypnotized.

Agent Quinn was nowhere to be found during the interrogation. She had slipped out of the office shortly after Phillip’s questioning had begun.

Currently she was in a hotel room several blocks away; she was lying on her her room’s king-sized bed naked, moaning with pleasure.

A handsome naked young man named Gavin was enthusiastically eating her pussy. He had hit on her earlier in the evening in the hotel bar; Paige had found him arrogant and conceited, so she hypnotized him and took him up to her room to serve as her sex-slave.

While the FBI agent was committed to taking down criminals, she was also a hypnodomme who enjoyed dominating people, especially guys like Gavin.

Paige let out a loud shriek, shuddering as she orgasmed.

“Mmmm, that was very nice…whatever your name is. You will get dressed and leave. When you step outside the hotel, you will awaken and forget that I hypnotized you and everything that happened while you were hypnotized,” she commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” Gavin replied, moving to obey.

Five minutes later he was gone; Paige put on a simple white robe and got a bottle of beer from the mini-fridge, intending to lay in bed and relax for a while before going to sleep.

Before she could get settled, there was a knock at the door.

With a sigh, Paige went to answer it, opening the door to reveal a tall man with short black hair and brown eyes, dressed an FBI windbreaker.

“Hello Pete,” she said cheerfully.

Supervisory Special Agent Peter Hanson was Paige’s immediate boss.

“Hello Special Agent Quinn. You disappeared right after they started interrogating Ashton; I figured you would want a crack at your collar…even if you had no business bringing him in. I must have called you fifteen times,” Hanson replied.

Paige rolled her eyes.

Her phone was off.

“How the fuck did you find me?” she asked.

“Hello, I am Supervisory Special Agent Peter Hanson, FBI. Oh, and your Mustang is in the parking lot and you like the bar here,” he replied.

Paige chuckled.

“Oh right. Come on in, boss. At least have a beer while you admonish me,” she said.

Pete Hanson sighed and walked into Paige’s room.

“Agent Quinn—,” he began.

“For fuck’s sake, Pete. I am off duty; I am on vacation, in fact. Call me ‘Paige’,” she said.

She went to the fridge and opened another beer, handing it to Peter before sitting on the bed.

“Okay Paige…what the hell? If you are on vacation what the hell are you doing hauling in a suspect unassisted and without a warranty or even alerting anyone that you were pursuing him?” Pete asked in exasperation.

He took a drink from his beer.

“What is the big deal? I happened to see him at a party we were at; we started talking, and he decided he’d had enough of trying to stay one step ahead. I offered to take him in, and he agreed,” Paige replied.

“I see…he just “had enough”, huh? Okay. Never mind the bruise on his face that is probably a size seven in women’s. That aside, what the hell were you doing at a party at David Hawthorne’s home?” Peter asked.

“I got invited by mistake,” Paige said with a smile, taking a long drink from her bottle.

“An FBI agent got invited to a party at the home of one of the most corrupt men in Philly? Please, Paige. I know you get bored, and frustrated with the red tape but you can’t just go around threatening, beating or blackmailing guys we can’t catch within the law,” Pete said irritably.

“I didn’t threaten or blackmail anyone. I just told him that he could stop running and hiding, and he listened. Now he’s off the street, and he is going to give us a whole bunch of his friends and business associates,” Paige replied with satisfaction.

He is also going to find himself helplessly jerking off to me twice a day, which will reinforce my hypnotic suggestions, Paige thought to herself, a ghost of a wicked smile touching her lips.

“Yeah, right up until one of them has him riddled with holes or shanked. Look, I don’t know how you convinced him to cooperate, but I am happy that you did. I can’t say the same for the boss,” Pete said.

“Oh fuck him,” Paige said with disgust.

“You may not like Jensen, but he is the boss. He wants you reassigned,” Pete replied.

“Oh of course he does; I solve more cases than the rest of his agents combined. It makes him look bad,” Paige said with a snort.

“And you cause the most chaos, break the most rules and step on the most toes,” Peter said with a chuckle.

“Reassigned where? I don’t like Philly anyway,” Paige said, finishing her beer and tossing the bottle on the floor.

“I don’t know. Jensen just told me that he was done with your antics, and to give you this,” Peter said, pulling an envelope from his jacket.

Paige took it with a sigh.

Opening it, she saw it contained a single piece of paper with an address, date and time printed on it.

“What the hell? Eight o’clock tomorrow morning? This is bullshit! I bring in a high value suspect singing like a canary, and this is the thanks I get? Fuck!” Paige said irritably.

Peter chuckled.

“Brought him in without authorization, while you were supposed to be on vacation. You trespassed at a party thrown by a suspected criminal, beat two men senseless… Paige, you know you brought this on yourself,” he said.

“Yeah, whatever. I am probably getting reassigned to Alaska,” she said.

Maybe I should go pay Jensen a visit and give him a little attitude adjustment, Paige thought to herself.

While sorely tempted to hypnotize him, she would not do so; she had thus far refrained from using her powers on fellow agents, even ones she disliked.

It was not a path she wanted to start down; she knew herself, and her inner hypnodomme was barely held in check most of the time.

“You will be lucky if it is Alaska,” Peter replied, draining his beer.

“What is this address? It is downtown…,” Paige mused.

“I have no clue. I have to get back to the office Paige. Good luck tomorrow; let me know how it goes,” Peter replied, heading for the door.

“What, you aren’t even going to try to fuck me?” Paige called after him.

Peter had always had a bit of crush on her, though he had never made any advances on his subordinate agent.

“I think you did a pretty good job of fucking yourself,” Pete replied, laughing at his own joke.

Paige laughed and shook her head.

“Oh you are funny! Hey, Special Agent Hanson…thanks for putting up with me,” she said.

Pete stopped in the doorway and turned back.

“It was fun…at times. Take care of yourself Agent…Paige. Keep in touch,” he said, smiling.

“Will do, boss. Stay safe,” she replied.

The next morning rose, showered and Paige dressed in a simple black pantsuit and sky-blue blouse, along with conservative black heels; she put her hair in a bun and wore small, small diamond stud earrings as her only visible jewelry.

She drove her red nineteen-sixty-nine Ford Mustang Fastback to the address Agent Hanson had given her, coming to a screeching halt in the parking lot of a small, nondescript and slightly rundown single story office-building on the edge of downtown Philadelphia.

Paige checked the address on the paper again to be sure, then got out of her car, pausing to make sure her pistol and badge were secure on her belt.

She patted her garnet pendant, hidden beneath her blouse.

Satisfied that her weapon and hypnosis pendulum were in their proper spots, she walked into the the office building.

The lobby was small but clean; behind a nice neat modern desk that could be raised to a standing position if required was a young and very pretty redheaded woman in a short black skirt and white blouse, along with tall black pumps.

“Hello! You must be Agent Quinn; I am Hailey. May I see your ID, please?” the receptionist asked cheerfully.

Paige handed over her FBI identification. Hailey checked it and handed it back.

“Thank you, Agent Quinn. Go down the hall, last door on your right,” the receptionist said with a smile.

“Thank you,” Paige replied, putting her ID away.

She frowned slightly as she walked slowly down the hall, passing several other doors as she went.

Hailey watched her go, then pushed a button on her desk that locked the building’s front door.

A hidden keypad outside could unlock it, as would one beside it on the inside.

Hailey had a .45 caliber pistol in a desk drawer, and video cameras around the outside of the building fed what they saw into one of the two large monitors on her desk.

The young “receptionist” went back to reading and prioritizing data on her other screen, wondering idly if Agent Quinn would be accepted into the operation; she had quite a reputation as a troublemaker.

Paige opened the door and found a small conference room with a rectangular table and a dozen chairs around it.

Four of those chairs were occupied, a man and three women.

“Ah, Special Agent Quinn, thank you for coming,” one of the women said, standing.

She was a tall and beautiful black woman, with short black hair and rich brown eyes. She looked to be in her early forties and very fit, dressed in a black jacket, dark green blouse, black slacks and conservative black pumps.

She radiated confidence and class.

“I’m Special Agent Bailey,” she she said, extending her hand.

Her long fingernails were in a perfect french manicure.

“Nice to meet you,” Paige said tentatively, shaking her hand.

“Please, have a seat. This is Agent Drake, Lydia Black and Agent Danni Stilwell of the British NCA,” Agent Bailey said, gesturing to the man and then the two women respectively.

Paige nodded at each of them.

Agent Drake was a handsome man in his thirties with short, thick wavy dark hair and light blue eyes; he was clean-shaven, with a strong jawline and broad shoulders and wearing a charcoal-grey suit and dark maroon tie.

He had a breathtaking smile, equal parts confident and mischievous.

Paige almost immediately imagined herself vigorously fucking him on the conference-room table.

Lydia Black was a pretty woman with smooth pale skin and long dark brown hair in a ponytail to go with dark blue eyes. She was wearing a low-cut, long-sleeved black top and black leather pants, along with knee-high black boots with tall heels. Around her neck was was wide gold choker-style necklace, and her fingernails were black.

She wore a serious expression, and Paige noted the way Lydia appraised her, like a predator watching prey.

Agent Bailey had not referred to Lydia as “agent”, which struck Paige as odd.

Agent Danni Stilwell was a beautiful blonde with twinkling brown eyes; her long hair was in a tight bun similar to Paige’s, and she wore a plum colored long-sleeved top and an above the knee black skirt, along with ruby earrings. Her fingernails were a practical length, but painted a dark red. Paige immediately noted a rose-gold pocket watch dangling from her waist, its chain threaded loosely through the loops on one side of her skirt, along with her belt.

She also noted Danni’s expensive, stylish and impractical four-inch sling-back designer heels.

Danni smiled and returned Paige’s nod.

Paige switched from imagining fucking Agent Drake to Danni licking her pussy.

“I am sure you are wondering what you are doing here, so I will get right to it. We know you are a true hypnotist, and that is how you have brought in some of your collars and made them so…cooperative. You have a near-genius level IQ, are an expert in two martial arts, speak four languages and hold a Masters degree in psychology. Oh and you have a rebellious streak a mile wide to go with a history of disobeying orders and disciplinary actions. Did I miss anything?” Agent Bailey asked.

“I am a pretty damn good dancer,” Paige replied dryly.

Her comment drew smiles and chuckles from the others at the table, including Agent Bailey.

“And you have a sense of humor; your current supervisory agent spoke very highly of you, which might be a surprise,” Agent Bailey said.

Paige was surprised; she was certain Agent Jensen hated her, or at least immensely disliked her.

Perhaps she was mistaken…

“No, Agent Jensen does not hate you,” Bailey said, as if reading Paige’s mind.

Paige snorted and raised an eyebrow.

“In fact, he didn’t want to give you up; in all honesty, he has been protecting you. You should have been disciplined much more than you have,” Agent Bailey added.

“Maybe I hypnotized him to go easy on me,” Paige retorted.

“You didn’t. We checked,” Lydia Black replied, speaking for the first time.

She had a hint of a Canadian accent.

Paige looked at her and smiled as if to say Of course you did.

“That is part of the reason we want you, Agent Quinn. You are a skilled and powerful hypnotist, yet you show remarkable restraint. You rarely use your power for personal gain, and you remain committed to bringing in criminals—even at the expense of your own career,” Agent Bailey said.

“Want me for what?” Paige asked warily.

“A new joint task force between the British and US government. The Hypnotic Affairs Division,” Agent Bailey replied.

Paige laughed.

“Are you serious? Like the X-Files?” she asked.

“Indeed, only with hypnotists,” Danni Stilwell said, speaking for the first time.

She had a strong English accent.

“Agent Stilwell is with the British National Crime Agency. She is very much your counterpart over there,” Agent Bailey explained.

“What she means is I am smart, an expert combatant, highly educated…and a skilled hypnotist. As well as a rule-breaking troublemaker and all-around pain in the bloody arse,” Danni replied with a wink.

Agent Bailey sighed.

“Thank you Agent Stilwell, that about covers it. She has been selected along with you to be one of the first agents assigned to the H.A.D.,” she said with a slight exasperation.

“We are going to be partners it seems,” Danni said pleasantly.

“Fantastic,” Paige said neutrally.

“You don’t approve?” Agent Bailey asked.

“Do I have a choice?” Paige retorted.

“Of course you do. There is a post in the Alaska field office that needs filling,” Agent Bailey replied with a smirk.

Paige smiled.

“Tell me more about the Hypnotic Affairs Division,” she said.

“You and Agent Stilwell will be our Agents on the ground. Agent Drake and Ms. Black are your backup, and Hailey and I are your administration and support,” Agent Bailey replied.

“What kind of cases are we investigating?” Paige asked.

“You will be doing a lot more than investigating. The true hypnotism community is changing, evolving and dangerous. The Italian mafia, the Mexican drug cartels, and the Russian mob all have at least one hypnotist on the payroll. Both you and Agent Stilwell are at least somewhat plugged into the hypnotist community, so you are aware that there is a wide range of crimes that hypnotists perpetuate and get involved in. The US and British governments have no illusion about controlling or containing the True Hypnotism community. Instead, we are going to treat it like any other area law enforcement investigates. Fight fire with fire, as they say. Hypnotism-related crimes, hypnotists who go too far or become too dangerous…you are going to stop them,” Agent Bailey replied.

Paige was thoughtful for a moment.

Then she grinned.

“Sounds like fun,” she said.

“I am glad you think so; we are quite aware of some of your own…hypnotic activities. You are far from an angel, Agent Quinn. In fact, you and Agent Stilwell are both two steps shy of being exactly the type of hypnodomme that we will be taking down. In return for your service, we will be looking the other way when you…indulge. Also, you will be getting triple the pay, as well as far more leeway and resources than you have ever had. You won’t be FBI or NCA anymore. You will be working directly for a secret and classified joint American and British agency,” Agent Bailey said seriously.

“How can we say no to a deal like that, eh Agent Quinn?” Danni Stilwell asked with a chuckle.

“You can’t; if you do, you are both going to be taken into custody as our first collars,” Agent Bailey replied with a raised eyebrow.

Paige smirked.

“I suppose you could try,” she said smugly.

Agent Bailey laughed.

“Don’t get too full of yourself, Paige. You are not the only hypnotist in this room. And a word of advice; while you are skilled and powerful, you cannot hypnotize Lydia here. You can’t outfight her, either. If she seems like the smartest person in the room going forward, it is because she is. You might be able to outshoot her…but I doubt it,” she said matter-of-factly.

Lydia and Paige locked eyes.

There was an awkward silence as they stared at one another.

“So you are blackmailing us?” Paige asked, not breaking eye-contact with Lydia.

“Pretty much,” Agent Bailey replied.

“Well then, what do you say we agree and crack on with our first case?” Agent Stilwell said with mock cheerfulness.

Lydia raised an eyebrow.

Paige blew her a kiss.

“Triple the salary? Fuck, I am in,” she said finally, shifting her gaze to Agent Bailey.

“Excellent choice. If you ladies succeed, we will get all the funding and support we need. Here. Welcome to Hypnotic Affairs,” Agent Bailey said, pulling an object from her pocket and tossing it to Paige.

It was a badge that was engraved with “Hypnotic Affairs Division” along with USA and UK flags, and the badge number 0001.

“You all can get to know each other later…or never. I don’t care. Let’s get to work,” Agent Bailey said.

Paige grinned.

This was an unexpected and not unpleasant development.

In truth, it was just what the reckless and easily bored FBI agent was looking for.

Several hours later following a lot more orientation and paperwork, Paige and Danni were in a locker room in the basement of the office building.

Agent Bailey had taken them through a hidden door at the end of the hall outside the conference room which led to an elevator. Taking the team down, Paige and Danny found a fully-equipped and modern command center, a stocked armory, a gym and plenty of other amenities.

Paige noticed all of it was modular and easily moved to a new location without too much effort.

“So what did you do to get these wankers’ attention?” Danni asked.

The two agents were getting dressed after showering, preparing to go to a briefing for their first mission.

“The same as you, I expect. I broke a few…dozen…rules. I am a hypnodomme in my spare time and not exactly a nice one…a perfect recruit, I suppose,” Paige replied.

Danni chuckled.

“That is about the size of it,” she agreed.

Both women had checked out the other’s firm, toned and athletic bodies noting scars and tattoos.

Paige was several inches shorter than Danni, but had proportionately larger tits.

Both had been shot, Danni in the shoulder and Paige in the thigh.

Paige had a tattoo of shamrock and an ornate sword on her left shoulder, while Danni had a rose on her ankle and a spiral around her belly button.

Paige’s navel was pierced, while Danni had silver rings in her nipples.

Both women obviously had regular professional pedicures; Danni’s toenails were dark purple, while Paige’s were black.

“How long have you been a ’tist?” Danni asked.

Paige sighed.

“Do you really want to do this?” she asked.

“Do what, love?” Danni replied.

“This…act like buddies, partners,” Paige replied in exasperation.

Danni laughed.

“We already established we are stuck with each other; what’s the harm in getting to know one another?” she asked.

Paige was silent as she laced strapped on a pair of sexy black sandals.

Danni didn’t press her further, checking herself in a full-length mirror.

The blonde Englishwoman was dressed in a short sexy red dress and tall gold platform sandals.

Paige was in a similar dress, low-cut and dark purple.

Hailey would be down to style their hair shortly; the “receptionist” was apparently a woman of many talents.

“I was seventeen; my parents were always traveling, and I was on my own a lot. I was…gifted, so school was easy. I got into a lot of trouble. I had been taking martial arts lessons since I was a little girl, and one day I saw a guy ripping off a woman’s stall at a Saturday market. She was a fortune-teller and mystic. I confronted the asshole, and he tried to get tough with me so I kicked his ass and gave the woman the stuff he’d stolen back. She was very grateful, and then she shocked the shit out of me by hypnotizing the guy who I had beat the shit out of and making him her slave for the rest of the day as punishment. I begged her to teach me, and she agreed,” Paige said as she took her turn looking in the mirror.

“Wow, that is bloody well more exciting than my story. I found an old book in my aunt’s things after she passed. Turns out rich auntie Elisabeth was a powerful hypnotist. Now I am too,” Danni said with a laugh.

Paige looked at her and smiled as Hailey walked into the room.

“Okay ladies, ready to get your hair done?” the redhead asked.

“I believe we are love,” Danni replied, winking at Paige.

A short time later, the two beautiful hypnotist-agents were in a conference room with Agent Bailey, Agent Drake and Lydia Black.

Drake and Black had changed into tactical gear; each of them wore a bullet-proof vest and had a high-capacity pistol on their hip, along with a submachine gun on a sling.

Lydia still conspicuously wore her gold choker, Paige noted.

It seemed oddly out of place.

“Alright Agents, this one is simple, just to get our feet wet. You two are going to a strip-club to bring in two targets. This is Holly Winters, age thirty; she is a fairly minor ’tist working for this man, Bradley Ellis, age forty-two. He owns the Silver and Sparkle strip club,” Agent Bailey said, putting up two pictures on the large video screen.

Holly was a cute, slightly pudgy red-haired woman in her twenties, while Bradley was a middle-aged man with long curly light brown hair.

“Holly hypnotizes the dancers, as well as sometimes wealthy patrons and anyone else Ellis wishes. He is getting bolder, and branching into drugs, guns and prostitution—with hypnotized strippers as his whores. Now normally, this is much smaller-time than Hypnotic Affairs is going to deal with, but consider this our test run. Danni and Paige will go in and do their thing. Drake and Black will be outside, waiting to back them up if necessary,” Agent Bailey continued.

“Sounds easy enough,” Paige said nonchalantly.

“How many goons do they have?” Danni asked.

“Ellis has four thugs on the payroll, and Holly has a big strapping Thrall named Chad, a former college football player. His mind is completely hers, and he will die to protect her,” Agent Bailey replied.

“And we have free reign to bring these two out?” Paige asked.

“You do. I would prefer that Holly and Bradley come out to us hypnotized and cooperative,” Bailey replied.

“I suppose that is kind of the point of having the two of us now isn’t it?” Danni asked with a wink.

“Like I said, nice and simple. After you extract the two primaries, I will bring in a team to collect any other suspects and evidence. Does anyone have any other questions? No? Okay Quinn and Stilwell see Hailey for your earpieces and lets move out,” Agent Bailey said.

An hour later, Paige and Danni walked into the Silver and Sparkle and immediately commandeered a table near the stage.

An upscale establishment, the club was crowded with well-dressed patrons, both men and women who were showering the dancers with attention and money.

The agents both ordered drinks from an attractive server; Paige had a beer and Danni a vodka cranberry. They sat and enjoyed the show, giving several hundred dollars each to the sexy naked dancers; Agent Bailey had given them each a thousand dollars in cash before they had left the office.

Paige indulged in a lap-dance, while Danni engaged one of the dancers in a conversation about a private party after she had come down off the stage.

“Sure thing, sugar. I will be happy to take care of you,” the dancer, a lovely blonde who went by Sapphire, said after taking the money Danni offered her.

She led Danni to the back of the club and through a door, past a burly bouncer and down a hallway.

The stripper opened the door to a small room with a bed, several comfortable chairs and a small table with bottles of expensive alcohol.

“You paid enough to do pretty much whatever you want, sugar,” Sapphire said, going to the table and pouring two shots of tequila.

“Just what I want to hear, love,” Danni replied with a smile.

Sapphire smiled back, handing Danni a shot glass and a lemon wedge.

They clinked the glasses together, down the shots and squirted the lemons into their mouths.

“Mmm, that was the good stuff,” Danni commented.

“Well, some of the good stuff. Like what you see?,” Sapphire replied with a wink.

The stripper casually removed her top, displaying her spectacular surgically-enhanced rack.

Danni smiled.

“Very nice. I do love a good pair of tits. Something else that is nice to look at is this,” she said.

Her shiny pocket-watch suddenly appeared in her hand, almost as if by magic.

The rose-gold timepiece dangled at the end of its chain before the surprised Sapphire’s eyes.

“What?” the stripper asked, her eyes drawn to the watch’s highly polished surface.

“Just keep your eyes on my watch, love. Follow it as it swings back and forth…let it draw your gaze…thats it, just follow it…back and forth…,” Danni said smoothly in her english accent.

The watch began to swing, though Danni’s hand did not so much as twitch, the mark of a hypnotist with expert pendulum skills.

“Like is this some kind of kinky thing? You want me to get like, hypnotized?” Sapphire chuckled.

The stripper’s blue eyes were following the watch.

“You are being hypnotized…just listen to my voice and let your eyes follow the watch…back…and forth…feel them being pulled along by it…the way it reflects the light is so soothing…feel yourself relaxing…relaxing deeper…deeper with every swing of the watch…with every word I speak…,” Danni continued in her practiced monotone.

Sapphire’s shoulders noticeably slumped as she began to relax, her eyes continuing to follow the watch.

“I…like your accent…,” the stripper mumbled.

“Thank you dear…it is very soothing isn’t it? Just keep listening to my voice…you are so relaxed, you are feeling sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are starting to feel heavy…like there are tiny weights attached to them…even as you continue to follow the swinging watch back and forth…you find yourself wanting to close your eyes, don’t you?” Danni asked firmly.

“Yes…,” Sapphire said softly.

“Very good…you are so relaxed now…you feel wonderful, just following the pretty shiny watch and listening to my soothing voice…you are very, very sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy…relaxing deeper and deeper…you cannot keep them open much longer…the harder you try, the heavier they become…you want to close them so badly that when I tell you to, you will…” Danni continued.

The watch continued to swing briskly; Sapphire’s eyes were locked onto it even though her eyelids fluttered as she tried to keep them open.

The stripper whimpered; she felt light-headed, almost as if she were floating. She was unable to form words as another powerful wave of relaxation washed over her.

“That’s it dear…you are sleepy…your eyelids too heavy to keep open…you simply cannot stay awake…close your eye now and sleep,” Danni said firmly.

Sapphire had zero chance of resisting the hypnotist-agent.

Her eyes slammed shut and her head nodded.

Danni caught the topless woman as she fell forward.

“That’s it dear, go deeper asleep with every word I speak. You are completely relaxed. Deep, deep in a pleasant trance. Nothing will awaken you until I awaken you. You will follow my every command while you are in this wonderfully relaxed state, wont’t you dear?” Danni whispered into Sapphire’s ear.

“Yes…,” the stripper mumbled.

“Good girl. Now you will open your eyes and stand up while remaining deep in trance for me,” Danni commanded.

Sapphire obeyed, straightening up and opening her eyes.

Danni smiled; the young woman did have spectacular tits.

Hopefully I can play with those a bit later, she thought to herself with a grin.

Danni felt her pussy beginning to moisten as she admired Sapphire’s rack.

“Okay, “Sapphire” I am going to ask you some questions. You will answer me completely truthfully. You cannot lie to me. Understand?” Danni asked.

“Yes ma’am,” the stripper replied.

“Good girl. Is Holly Winters on the premises?” Danni asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Sapphire answered.

“Lovely. Do you know where she might be right now?” Danni inquired.

“She is probably in her office at the end of the hall; she usually meets with new girls early in the evening,” Sapphire replied.

“Why does she meet with them?” Danni asked.

She knew the obvious reason would be to hypnotize them and make certain they were loyal and obedient club employees.

“I…I…don’t know…,” Sapphire said, frowning.

Danni was thoughtful for a moment; Sapphire couldn’t lie to her, and she seemed confused by the question.

Then it hit her.

Real swift, aren’t we Danni? she chided herself silently.

Sapphire had been hypnotized by Holly too.

Time for a bit of hypnotherapy.

“Sapphire, listen carefully. There is a mental block in your mind, put there by another hypnotist. Put there by Holly. You know this subconsciously, don’t you? I am giving you permission now to be aware of this. Visualize the mental block,” Danni said firmly.

“Yes ma’am,” the stripper said softly.

“Good girl. You are doing quite well. Now, when I snap my fingers, that mental block will disappear and you will remember everything that it was hiding, okay?” Danni asked.

“Yes ma’am,” the hypnotized stripper replied.

Danni snapped loudly.

Sapphire shuddered slightly.

“Now then dear, can you recall being hypnotized by Holly?” Danni asked her softly.

“Yes ma’am,” Sapphire replied.

“Good girl. Tell, me what is her method? How does she hypnotize?” Danni asked.

“She uses a pretty watch kind of like yours,” Sapphire answered.

Danni nodded.

“And what has she commanded you to do since being hypnotized?” she asked.

“Mistress Holly commands that we are on time, that we pay whatever Mr. Ellis asks for at the end of each night, that we never discuss anything we see or do in the back here at the club, and that do anything else that she or Mr. Ellis commands. She gives us suggestions to feel happy about all of it. But we aren’t supposed to remember any of that, just act on it like it was our own thoughts,” Sapphire replied.

“Sounds like pretty standard small-time hypnotist stuff. Okay Sapphire, since you were quite willing already you will get on your knees and lick my pussy,” Danni commanded, casually lifting her dress.

“Yes ma’am,” Sapphire said, dropping to her knees and beginning to lick at the hypnotist-agent’s wet pussy.

Danni let out a shuddering gasp, then composed herself and touched the button on a small earpiece she wore in her right ear.

“I have a location on Holly Winters. I am going to apprehend,” she said.

“Roger that,” Lydia Black’s voice replied in her ear.

She and agent Drake were outside the club in a grey van along with Hailey, who was the team’s tech and surveillance expert among other things.

Paige heard Danni’s voice in her earpiece, but didn’t respond as she was still in the noisy club, chatting with the stripper she had purchased the lap dance from.

“So tell me, how does one get to perform here?” Paige asked innocently.

The dancer, a short dark-haired beauty named Peppermint, smiled.

“Are you interested in dancing? You certainly have the body for it,” she said slyly, looking Paige up and down.

Paige grinned.

“I always wanted to try it; you know, step out of my comfort zone and all that,” she replied.

“Come with me, I think the boss would like to meet you,” Peppermint said with a wink.

She took Paige’s hand and led her a corner of the club that served as a VIP section.

Nodding at the security man, he lifted the rope for she and Paige.

Peppermint led the agent to a booth where two men sat with two beautiful topless women, a redhead and a brunette.

Paige immediately recognized one of them as Bradley Ellis; dressed in a dark blue long-sleeve button-up shirt and his hair in a ponytail, he appeared confident and flamboyant.

Paige immediately disliked him; she could tell he was cocky, arrogant, vain and impressed with himself.

“Ah hi Peppermint! Who is your friend?” Bradley asked cheerfully.

“This is Paige, sir. She is interested in dancing,” the stripper replied.

“Oh really? Welcome Paige. I am Bradley Ellis; I own the place. Thank you Peppermint,” Bradley said, waving dismissively.

Peppermint smiled and left the area.

“So Paige, have you ever danced in a club before?” Bradley asked.

“No sir, but I have always wanted to,” Paige replied with a smile.

“Well that is a good start. You look like you are in good shape. You will have to audition, of course,” Bradley replied slyly.

“Of course,” Paige replied.

The agent casually let her dress fall to the floor.

“How’s this?” she asked with a smirk, standing beside the table in only her high-heeled sandals.

Bradley and his companions all smiled.

“That is a very strong mark in your favor. Wouldn’t you all agree?,” the club owner said with a chuckle.

His male companion and the two topless women at the table each nodded as they admired Paige’s magnificent toned body.

“So what’s next?” Paige asked.

“Next is a private interview. Would you mind going to my office with me?” Bradley asked.

“Not at all. Lead the way,” Paige replied.

“Excuse me; business, you know?” the club owner said to his companion with a wink.

The other man chuckled and nodded.

“Have fun,” he said to Bradley.

The club owner rose and headed for a nearby door.

Paige followed him.

“Don’t you want your dress?” he asked as they reached the door.

“What for?” Paige asked slyly.

She casually lifted her leg, brushing it against Bradley’s.

The club owner grinned.

“Follow me,” he said eagerly.

Bradley led Paige down a short hallway at the end of which was his office.

It was a large room, with two leather couches, a desk and a large liquor cabinet.

Bradley sat on one of the couches.

“Be a good girl and pour me a scotch before we get started,” he said, gesturing at the liquor cabinet.

Paige briefly imagined herself snapping a kick into his smug face.

Instead she smiled and nodded, moving to pour the drink and hand it to him.

“Thank you. Now, let’s see some moves. Go ahead, dance for me. Impress me,” he said, sipping the drink.

Oh I am going to do more than that, Paige thought to herself.

The hypnotist-agent began to sway slowly; she smiled, her eyes never leaving his.

“Would you like some music?” Bradley asked.

“No need,” Paige replied with a wink.

She continued to dance, swaying gently and seductively.

She moved her hips rhythmically, causing the large purple crystal in her navel to glitter.

Just as Paige had hoped, Bradley’s eyes were drawn to it.

She smiled.

“Dancing can be so seductive; it is really all in the hips, don’t you think?” she said casually.

She continued to gyrate, gracefully moving her arms in a manner so that her hands continually gestured toward her belly button.

“You can say that again,” Bradley said, raptly watching her.

Paige continued to sway, keeping the emphasis on her hip movements and drawing his attention to her navel ring.

“It is what really holds someone’s attention…it gets difficult to look away…just watching the swaying…it can be so soothing, yet arousing…just continuing to watch me dance…seeing the pretty purple stone in my belly button sparkling…let it draw your eyes as my movements relax you…,” Paige continued.

She moved closer to Bradley, who was watching her intently.

“You are very good…,” he murmured.

Paige noted the impressive tent in his black slacks.

Men are too easy sometimes, she thought to herself.

The agent continued her dancing, watching as Bradley took on a slightly dazed expression.

“Yes I am very good…it is hard not to watch me swaying…to look at the beautiful purple gem as I move…your eyes glued to it… it is so soothing…my movements are so relaxing…just feel yourself sinking into the couch…so wonderfully relaxed…all your cares and worries disappearing…watching me move…listening to my voice…relaxing more and more…deeper and deeper…dropping…sinking…so relaxed…,” Paige purred as she continued to move.

“Nnnnn…wwwait….I…you…,” Bradley stammered.

He suddenly felt dizzy and lightheaded; his whole body tingled and he felt as if he were sinking into the couch.

Too late, he realized he was being hypnotized.

He started to rise, his movements sluggish and awkward.

Bradley lost his balance and sank back into the couch.

The glass of scotch tumbled from his hand and spilled on the floor.

Paige continued to sway her hips without missing a beat, the purple crystal glittering.

“Just stay right there…do not move or speak…simply look at the soothing purple sparkles…listen to my voice…you are so relaxed…feeling so wonderful…no need to do anything but sink…deeper…dropping into perfect, complete relaxation…letting my voice guide you…down…deeper…relax…deeper…drop…deeper…you are now completely relaxed…my voice is now all that you hear…all you will respond to…you will obey me…you must obey me now, Bradley…you are mine…you cannot resist me….can you?” Paige asked.

“No…can’t resist…,” he mumbled, his eyes wide and glassy.

Paige smirked as she stopped her dance.

“Very good, Bradley. Now listen to me very carefully; you are completely relaxed, in a deep trance. You will remain this way and follow my every command until I, and only I, awaken you. Do you understand?” Paige asked.

“Yessss…,” Bradley said slowly.

“Oh and address me as “Mistress”, got it?” the naked hypnotist-agent asked smugly.

“Yes…Mistress,” Bradley agreed.

Satisfied, Paige wandered over to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a glass of fine bourbon.

Then she reached up and activated her earbud.

“I have Ellis hypnotized. Beginning interrogation. Will advise,” she said.

“Acknowledged,” Lydia Black replied.

Paige deactivate the earbud and sipped her bourbon.

“Now my little puppet, let’s have a nice little chat, shall we?” she said, sitting her bare ass on his desk.

Danni Stilwell moaned as she orgasmed; she grabbed Sapphire’s hair and pressed the stripper’s face into her pussy so she could cum on it, grinding as she did so.

It was the second time she had cum, thanks to Sapphire’s skilled tongue.

“Oh my, that was lovely… I suppose that is enough of an indulgence for now. I do have job to do,” Danni said with a chuckle.

She fixed her dress and checked herself in the mirror on the wall.

“Alright my dear Sapphire, you will awaken five minutes after I leave the room. You will not remember meeting me, being hypnotized or anything that took place. You will forget me entirely. You will believe you just serviced a short hispanic woman in a green dress. Do you understand me?” Danni asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Sapphire replied.

Smirking, Danni left the room.

She walked slowly to the end of the hall, pausing to listen at the door; she could hear some muffled talking inside.

Danni brazenly opened the door and walked inside.

In the center of the room were two pretty naked young women, a redhead and a brunette.

They were both kneeling, looking raptly up at a short, slightly overweight woman with long wavy red hair and blue eyes; she was wearing a long light blue dress and silver high heels, and a gold pocket watch was dangling from one hand at her side.

Against the wall stood a very tall, very muscular and gorgeously handsome young man in in his twenties; he had short blonde hair and blue eyes.

He was shirtless, showing off his toned muscles, wearing only a pair of tight blue jeans and white sneakers.

Danni recognized Holly Winters and her Thrall Chad from the photos Agent Bailey had shown them.

The hypnotist had been staring down at the two obviously-entranced women, speaking firmly as she gave them suggestions.

Holly looked at Danni incredulously.

“Who the fuck are you?” She asked irritably.

“My name is Danni; Agent Danni Stilwell, actually. I am here to arrest you. If you come along quietly it will go much smoother,” Danni replied casually, closing the door behind her.

“What? A cop? And with an English accent? I don’t think so, sweetie. Chad, grab this bitch, she needs an attitude adjustment,” Holly scoffed.

“Yes Mistress Holly,” Chad said in a dazed voice.

The big man immediately moved toward Danni, reaching to grab her.

Danni spun away from him, hitting his large muscled arm with her fist hard enough to make him grunt in pain.

She knew she had to be careful; the big man was slow, but if he got ahold of her he could likely crush the life out of her if his Mistress commanded it.

Chad pursued Danni, who avoided his next grab attempt and punched him rapidly in the groin and stomach before again sliding away to the side.

Chad stumbled, clearly hurting from the shot to his genitals, but compelled to obey his Mistress.

Again he tried to grab Danni, who knocked both his arms aside with her own, then snapped a kick into his balls, stomach and chest before following up with a head-but to his face, knocking him to the ground.

Chad immediately began to rise, blood trickling from his nose.

Danni punched him in the face, then performed a jumping-kick to his head.

He went down again, unconscious.

“Bloody oaf,” Danni said, looking down at him with contempt.

She slammed her sandaled foot into his head for good measure.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, a ninja english cop?” Holly said in exasperation.

The curvy red-haired hypnotist raised her watch.

“You need to relax,” she said sweetly.

Danni smirked, raising her own watch.

“Well isn’t this lovely? I have fancied a hypno-duel lately, it has been a while since I have been in one,” she replied.

Holly frowned.

“A ninja hypnotist english cop? Really?” she said in disbelief.

“Indeed. Now be a dear and just follow the watch and listen to my voice,” Danni began.

“Fine, you want to take me on? How about you keep your eyes on my pretty gold watch…that’s it, just watch it swing back and forth…,” Holly countered.

The beautiful timepieces both began to swing rhythmically, Holly’s yellow gold versus the rose gold of Danni’s.

While Danni was dueling Holly, Paige questioned Ellis, relaying the information he provided to Hailey in the van outside.

There was a money count-room on the premises, along with a large stash of cocaine and automatic weapons, smuggled in from Mexico for sale on the streets.

“Okay Quinn, Agent Bailey says good work. Bring Ellis out the back, she has an FBI team getting ready to raid the club,” Hailey said in Paige’s earpiece after further relaying all the information to Agent Bailey.

“Roger, on my way. Status on Agent Stilwell?” Paige inquired.

“She was on her way to apprehend Holly Winters about ten minutes ago. No contact since,” Lydia replied.

Paige frowned.

“Roger. Okay, let’s go asshole. Get up and follow me,” she commanded Bradley

“Yes Mistress,” he agreed, rising.

Paige nonchalantly walked naked out of his office, Bradley following like a puppy. She went out into the club and made her way into the kitchen, ignoring club employees’ entreaties for her to stop.

The hypnotized Bradley followed her through the kitchen, eyes wide and unblinking. The kitchen staff were only mildly surprised by a sexy naked woman walking through their workspace, more so that their boss was following her like he was.

“Hey boss…BOSS!” a gruff voice called as Paige reached the back door.

Bradley ignore the voice, but she turned to see four men in suits pushing their way through the kitchen.

Ellis’ thugs, Paige realized.

“Tell them to fuck off. Now. Then follow me,” she ordered Bradley.

Paige stepped out into the alley behind the club.

The hypnotized man turned to his goons.

“Fuck off,” he said loudly.

Then he moved to follow his mistress.

The men paused, looking confused.

“Boss, what the hell? You leaving? You have a meet with those beaners in an hour,” one of the men reminded him.

Bradley didn’t answer, walking out into the alley behind Paige.

The team’s van was parked at the end of the alley; Lydia Black and Agent Drake stood outside it, waiting for Paige to deliver Ellis; Hailey was in the drivers seat.

All three raised their eyebrows at the sight of the naked Paige Quinn striding toward them wearing only her expensive high-heeled sandals.

“Lose something?” Drake asked her with a smirk.

“No, that dress was uncomfortable,” Paige replied with a wink.

“Hey! Boss! What the fuck, are those cops?!” came a voice behind her.

Both Lydia and Drake looked past Paige, their eyes widening.

They both drew their sidearms with impressive speed, Lydia just a hair faster.

Paige turned to see Bradley Ellis’s four goons moving toward them, all with pistols in their hands.

“Shit, cops! He sold us out!” one of the men said.

All four men began to raise their weapons.

Paige reacted instantly, kicking off her sandals and dashing toward them.

Her sudden charge caused them to hesitate for an instant, and both Black and Drake raised the barrels of their weapons.

“Damn it Quinn!” Lydia shouted, moving after her while Drake grabbed Ellis and cuffed him.

Paige rolled on the filthy concrete, standing up in the middle of the four men. She moved with impressive speed, kicking one’s knee and causing him to fall and knocking the gun from another’s hand with a punch.

She ducked as one of them tried to hit her with the butt of his pistol, punching him hard in his balls before gracefully shifting and kicking behind her, her bare foot catching one of his companions in the chest and making him stumble backward.

She took a hard punch to her ribs, and a grazing blow to her head as the others attacked her.

Then Lydia Black reached the fight, and it was over quickly.

While Paige was very skilled, Lydia was on a another level; she kicked, punched and blocked with effortless ease.

The four men were no match for the two women; by the time Drake reached the melee, they lay on the ground at Lydia and Paige’s feet, moaning in pain and bleeding.

Lydia had been brutal; two of them cradled broken arms, a third had a broken nose and two fingers.

“Thank you,” Paige said, breathing heavily.

“You charged four armed men…naked,” Lydia said with a raised eyebrow.

“I…did. Yes, I suppose that was reckless,” Paige allowed.

“Of course it was reckless, you could have been killed,” Drake growled.

Lydia broke into a smile.

“Lighten up Sebastian. She wasn’t, and that was fun. No guns went off. It worked out,” she said, winking at Paige and showing levity for the first time.

“I suppose so. Still…,” Drake grumbled.

“Sebastian?” Paige asked, grinning at him.

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” Drake said, stomping back toward the van to get zip ties for the four men on the ground.

Lydia laughed.

“He hates his name. Agent Bailey is on the way with a team to raid the club,” she said.

“What about Danni?” Paige asked.

“She hasn’t reported in yet; probably still hypnotizing Holly Winters. Bailey’s team will bring her out,” Lydia shrugged.

“There are a ton of weapons and people with a lot to lose in there, Danni could get killed in the crossfire if she doesn’t know it is coming or she got caught,” Paige said, looking worried.

“Our orders are to wait…and you don’t give a fuck,” Lydia said, shaking her head.

Paige smiled and winked.

The small naked woman turned and dashed back into the club.

“…you will close your eyes and…sleep now!” Danni was saying slowly.

Her rose gold pocket-watch had slowed and almost stopped as she was falling under Holly Winter’s hypnotic induction.

Fortunately, Holly had fallen faster; her golden watch slipped from her hand and bounced on the carpet.

The red-haired hypnotist’s eyes closed and she wilted to the floor at Danni’s feet.

The two naked strippers continued to kneel quietly, remaining in their trances while the duel took place.

Danni blew a sigh of relief, blinking rapidly as she shook off Holly’s hypnosis.

Holly was very skilled, and luckily Danni had done a lot of hypno-dueling in underground clubs in England or she would have lost.

Danni was about to order Holly to her feet when large muscular arms wrapped around her from behind.

Chad had regained consciousness, and was protecting his Mistress.

Danni gasped as he squeezed her, his strength incredible.

She had almost no hope of breaking his grasp; she slammed the stiletto heel of her sandal down on the top of his foot.

Chad grunted in pain, but he held on and squeezed harder.

Danni slammed her heel onto his foot again as she struggled to get free; he was too tall for her to smash the back of her head into his face.

Danni’s vision began to blur; she realized he was too strong for he to get free. She weakly drove her heel into his foot again as she began to black out.

There was a loud thump; Chad grunted and his grip slackened a bit.

Another thump was followed by the sound of breaking glass.

Danni felt liquid splash onto her from behind, running off Chad and onto her.

Chad released his grip on Danni and fell to the floor, unconscious.

Danni turned, gasping for breath.

She smiled despite her discomfort.

Paige Quinn stood there smiling, naked and holding a broken whiskey bottle.

“You had him, I just thought I would speed it up,” Paige said, winking.

“Thank…you. Somehow I am…not surprised that you are…missing your clothes,” Danni replied, smiling.

The British hypnotist-agent caught her breath and stood.

Paige was startled when Danni embraced her.

Then she smiled and returned the hug.

Hypnotic Affairs Agents Quinn and Stilwell brought Holly Winters and her Thrall Chad out of the club and placed them in the van with Bradley Ellis.

Ellis’s four men they left with their hands and feet zip-tied in the alley for Agent Bailey’s team.

Back at the office Paige, Danni, Lydia, Sebastian and Hailey sat in a small but comfortable lounge, each drinking their alcohol of choice.

Lydia and Sebastian were both trained medics and had seen to Paige and Danni’s injuries, which were minor.

Everyone had showered and changed into casual clothes.

“You know with hypnotism being part of the job now, interrogations are going to be so easy. I used to hate doing the old fashioned way if I couldn’t get a suspect hypnotized without anyone seeing me do it,” Paige said.

“I know exactly what you bloody mean,” Danni agreed.

Holly and Bradley were in a small holding area elsewhere in the building; both were still deeply hypnotized and would be dealt with at the leisure of the mysterious “higher ups” who oversaw Hypnotic Affairs.

Chad was in another room; Danni had volunteered to remove Holly’s control and release him back into the wild.

“We worked pretty well as a team,” Lydia commented.

Drake snorted.

“Oh you are just mad because the girls got to do all the ass-kicking today…and I told them your first name,” Lydia chided

Sebastian Drake smiled his heart-stopping smile.

Paige again imagined herself fucking him, riding him roughly on the coffee table they were sitting around.

“You two were both impressive. If I don’t have to bruise my knuckles or shoot anyone, you ladies can whip all the ass you want. I enjoyed watching you,” he said.

“I may take you up on that,” Paige said, winking.

She made a swatting motion as if she were slapping his ass.

“That isn’t what I meant—,” Sebastian began to protest, turning red.

“Perhaps when I finish with him,” Danni quipped.

“Both of you get in line, I saw him first,” Hailey added, grinning.

Drake blushed even more; he was a very handsome man, but he didn’t consider himself a ladies’ man by any means.

“Anybody want another drink?” he asked, getting up and going to the refrigerator.

All four women laughed.

“I will take another beer,” Paige called.

“I have one too,” Agent Bailey said as she strode into the room, dressed casually in a red long-sleeved top, jeans and flip-flops.

“Hey boss, how was the raid?” Lydia asked.

“Very successful. We found a shitload of cocaine and guns. The hypnotic suggestions in the strippers should wear off in a week or so without reinforcement from Holly Winters. No serious injuries, unless you count the four men that you and Quinn left wrecked in the alley,” Bailey said as she accepted her beer from Drake.

“Hey! Lydia did most of the real damage,” Paige protested.

She giggled and drew her bare feet up under her.

Paige felt something she hadn’t felt in a long time.

Happy.

Lydia snorted.

“I went easy on them,” she said indignantly.

Her comment drew chuckles from the group.

Even in her sweats, Lydia still wore her gold necklace.

Paige made a mental note to ask her about it soon.

“So since that was just a little op to test things out, what is next?” Danni asked.

“Well Agent Stilwell, I hope you and Quinn like New York City. There is a major shit-storm brewing there and there are at least two hypnotists right in the middle of it,” Bailey replied, dropping a folder on the coffee table before sitting on the couch beside Paige.

Danni opened the folder, which contained several pages of dossiers and photographs.

“Wow…Victoria Dominique….Isabella Bellini. Those are some heavy hitters,” she said.

“I haven’t heard of Isabella, but I have Victoria Dominique,” Paige added.

“They are both powerful hypnotists and very, very dangerous. Victoria has killed at least three people, or more accurately made them kill themselves, and Isabella is suspected in at least six murders in Europe,” Bailey replied.

“And what, they have a little partnership going in New York?” Hailey asked.

“Actually it is more of a spat, which in some ways is worse. The collateral damage could be very high, especially because Isabella is working for a mob boss. A territorial dispute with hypnotists involved,” Bailey said seriously.

The whole team got quiet for a moment as each of them mulled over the implications and risks associated with getting involved.

“We haven’t been ordered to intervene in this one yet, it is an option that the higher ups would like us to consider. So it is a request; there are a dozen lower level cases we can pursue first,” Bailey said finally.

“I have wasted enough time on little fish. Let’s do it. We can handle this. We will just have to be careful, take it slow…,” Paige finally said.

“Do you do anything slow? Or careful?” Lydia said with a snort.

Everyone laughed.

“I will say this, I am confident in everyone here. I will be delighted to work with each of you. I am in,” Danni said, nodding at her partner.

Lydia, Hailey and Drake all nodded their agreement.

“I agree. We will take the case. I am very pleased with how today went. Well, mostly anyway,” Agent Bailey said, looking at Paige with a raised eyebrow.

“Hey! I was restrained today,” Paige protested.

“Getting naked was restrained?” Lydia asked with a raised eyebrow.

“You might be surprised how often being naked helps,” Paige replied indignantly.

“If that is you being restrained, we are fucked then,” Drake commented, winking at her.

“Shut it, Sebastian,” Paige retorted, causing yet more laughter.

“All joking aside, after today I have every confidence that this team can work together. To Hypnotic Affairs,” Bailey said, raising her beer.

The rest of the group joined in her toast.

“I won’t let you down, boss,” Paige said to Agent Bailey.

“Paige, you may call me “Angela” when we are off duty, okay?” the beautiful black woman said.

“Sounds good, Angela,” Paige agreed with a smile.

“I know you won’t; you remind me of myself when I was a young agent…and hypnotist,” Angela replied with a wink.

Mistress Angela had recently spent a considerable amount of time undercover in Boise, participating in a huge hypnosis-dueling tournament while she gathered as much information as possible on the hypnotism community and The Spiral itself.

Herself a veteran FBI agent, Angela had secretly been a skilled hypnodomme for many years as well.

Eventually, her secret had been discovered; fortunately, the US government had already been looking at starting the Hypnotic Affairs Division and they had offered her the job of heading up the field operations.

It had been that or being prosecuted and seeing many of her cases being overturned because she had hypnotized suspects, witnesses, attorneys and even judges.

Angela had eagerly accepted, and Hypnotic Affairs was born.

Agents Quinn and Stilwell were the first two of what she hoped would eventually be a full department of hypnotist-agents working on behalf of the US and British governments.