The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Affairs Division: New Recruits

New agents are given their first case

Isabella Bellini checked herself in her hotel room’s full-length mirror one more time. The gorgeous Italian hypnodomme smiled, satisfied with her appearance for her first day at her new job.

She was wearing a power-evoking white suit perfectly-tailored for her figure, its unapologetic starkness signaling her unwavering self-assuredness. Her double-breasted wool-blend jacket was custom-tailored and matched with wool-blend wide-leg pinstriped trousers. Her hair was freshly colored caramel brown with blonde highlights, and styled in a high ponytail. Her minimal makeup accentuated her classic beauty, her full pouty lips a seductive dark red. Large but simple diamond stud earrings glittered in her earlobes, and a gold pocket-watch hung around her neck. She wore a gold bracelet on her left wrist, and her long fingernails were painted in French manicure with maroon tips. Her shoes wear impractical but sexy strappy white stiletto sandals with four-inch heels, and her toenails were a deep plum color. Each of her big toes had a small diamond affixed to the center of it.

Isabella turned from the mirror and went to her suite’s large desk, where a recently broken-in Glock-19 pistol sat along with a loaded spare magazine. She tucked the pistol into a holster on her belt, and the magazine into a holder on her opposite hip. Then picked up her new badge, admiring it before clipping it to her belt.

It read “Hypnotic Affairs Division, #003”. Isabella’s badge was the first one with the United States and Italian flags on it; the Italian government had agreed to enter into supporting H.A.D. shortly after Isabella was arrested by Agents Danni Stilwell and Paige Quinn.

After Angela Bailey had hypnotized Isabella and removed Victoria Dominique’s post-hypnotic suggestions, she had offered her a job as an alternative to her being jailed or “reassigned”. Reassigned was the term H.A.D. used when they deeply, intensely hypnotically brainwashed a hypnotist to forget their powers and former life, then set them up somewhere with a mundane job and existence.

“Me? An agent?” Isabella had laughed.

“Why not? You were an Olympic karateka, you won a silver medal. We know you can handle yourself,” Angela replied.

“That was over twenty-five years ago,” Isabella had replied.

Angela snorted.

“Don’t bullshit me; I had you hypnotized for three days. You have kept up your Karate, and have a black belt in Judo as well. You are in better shape than women twenty years younger than you. You have a degree in accounting with a minor in business, and you studied fencing, archery and speak six languages. Your I.Q. is one-fifty-two, and oh yes, you are a master hypnotist. You are a perfect candidate. You are worldly and fearless, and I would bet you are bored with your life as a hypnodomme. This will be exciting and new; you will have the backing of three governments, since Italy just signed on. Your government really wants you on the team, and so do I,” the beautiful black agent said.

Isabella was thoughtful.

“For how long? Will I retain my assets? What about my…side activities as a hypnotist?” she asked.

Angela smiled.

“Three years, then we reevaluate. Your money and property remain yours. You get six weeks’ vacation each year, and we don’t give a shit what—or who—you do. You will be immune to prosecution by H.A.D—within reason. No taking over Sicily or anything like that,” she said.

Isabella had laughed.

“Fuck Sicily. So… what, I get a badge, a gun? I do know how to shoot very well,” Isabella said.

Angela nodded.

“A badge, a gun, housing, authority…and all the excitement you can handle. I won’t lie, we will ask you to do dangerous things. You could end up hurt, hypnotized…or worse,” she said seriously.

Isabella grinned.

“Sounds amazing, actually. I want one thing in return; when H.A.D. goes after Victoria Dominique, I want the case,” she said.

“Done. Victoria is a high-priority subject; she dropped off the grid after we arrested you. We think she murdered Raffaello Lucio. After you get a few ops under your belt, we will take the leash off and you can go after her…and your property,” Angela replied.

Isabella grinned; things were working out far better than she’d dared to hope. While she didn’t care much about Raffaello’s death, she did want serious revenge on Victoria, and to retrieve The Envious Tear.

“Oh, and one other thing. Your partner is a non-hypnotist who despises hypnotists. We want you to train her to hypnotize,” Angela added.

Isabella’s grin became a frown.

“That sounds…interesting,” she said carefully.

“She has hypnotists in her family, and she can be trained. I think you can handle it. She is a very smart young woman, a United States Marshal. We need agents who can hypnotize. She has been taking hypnotists down on the side with the help of her cousin, who is a hypnotist. To be an effective Agent, she needs to become one herself. You have free reign to…convince her, if you know what I mean. We’d rather not go that route, but if it is necessary then so be it. I think she will come around though. Are you up for it?” Angela asked.

“I will look at it as a challenge,” Isabella had replied with a nod.

“Fantastic. Welcome to Hypnotic Affairs, Agent Bellini,” Angela had said, shaking Isabella’s hand.

That had been three months earlier; Isabella had been fully immersed in training, working with Paige Quinn, Dani Stilwell and the rest of Angela’s team.

She quickly qualified as an expert pistol shot, and passed every test and challenge they threw at her; physical, mental and as a hypnotist. During sparring matches she bested everyone except Paige, including men half her age. She quickly absorbed basic investigation tactics; working as a H.A.D. agent was in truth not too different from acting as a mercenary hypnotist.

The members of H.A.D. that were hypnotists also regularly hypno-dueled one another, and Isabella was currently five and one thanks to her years of experience, with her only loss to Angela Bailey.

That had cost her a day as her boss’ maid.

She was now unofficially considered the best hypnotist-field agent, just ahead of Agent Quinn, and she hadn’t even worked a case.

This had led to a friendly rivalry between Isabella and Paige, one that Angela encouraged.

Isabella had also been introduced to her new partner, Agent Katherine “Katie” Thompson, formerly of the United States Marshal’s Service.

Katherine had been caught and suspended for using Marshal Service resources to pursue her personal agendas; Angela Bailey was always on the lookout for troublemakers in the law enforcement community as potential recruits. She had caught wind of the situation with Katherine, and had asked Lydia Black look into Deputy Thompson’s background. Lydia discovered her connection to the True Hypnotism community, and Angela had convinced the young deputy Marshal to join H.A.D. in exchange for not being prosecuted.

It had taken a lot of cajoling, incentives and downright threats to get Katie Thompson to agree to train to become a hypnotist, but in the end her logical nature won out.

“Fight fire with fire, I suppose. Okay, I am all in,” she said when she’d finally relented.

Katie had been standoffish at first, but Isabella was a very charming and likable woman, and she had a very disarming and pleasant demeanor. She started things slowly, with basic pendulum skills. Katie proved to be a natural; she had studied hypnotists for much of her life, and watched her cousin Sally hypnotize dozens of people while they pursued Jayde Samson.

Under Isabella’s tutelage she had quickly learned to hypnotize willing subjects, displaying the natural talent for hypnotism that Angela had suspected she possessed.

“See, you know more than you realize; get in some practice and train your voice and you will be dropping people into trance against their will in no time,” Isabella had said cheerfully after their first few lessons.

Katie had smiled despite herself; deep down, part of her wanted to become a hypnotist, to experience the power.

Still, the intense dislike of hypnotists she had nursed for years clashed with that sentiment, and she was still struggling with the idea months later.

In truth, Katie was afraid she would start to like it, to enjoy enslaving the wills of others.

She was afraid she would become like Jayde.

That won’t happen. You control your own fate, you don’t have to be like her just because you learn to hypnotize. It is just another tool, like a gun, Katie told herself firmly whenever her doubts flared up enough to hinder her training.

Isabella found she genuinely liked Katherine, as she insisted on calling her. In addition to being smart, resourceful and educated, the young woman was very beautiful but she spent very little effort on her appearance or wardrobe.

Isabella was working to change that as well.

“Katherine, the world of hypnotism is glamorous and sexy, especially when you are the hypnotist. You need to look and act the part,” she had told her.

Isabella had taken her new partner shopping and spent tens of thousands of dollars on clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup and other accessories for her. She also took Katherine for her first ever mani-pedi, hair appointment and other spa treatments.

Isabella could tell Katherine had loved it, although she only grudgingly admitted enjoying the beauty treatments and new clothes.

They were both staying in a nice hotel near the current H.A.D. headquarters in Seattle; today Isabella and Katherine were going to be assigned their first case.

Isabella walked out of her suite and into the hall; the door one down from hers also opened, and Agent Katherine Thompson stepped out.

The young woman looked gorgeous in a blue-grey suit similar to Isabella’s, her brown hair styled in a sleek chin-length bob. Her makeup was perfect, applied as Isabella had shown her. She wore sapphire earrings and a gorgeous antique sapphire pendant hung around her neck; it was her chosen hypnosis pendulum, a necklace that had belonged to her grandmother. A diamond bracelet sparkled on her right wrist, and she wore a platinum ring on her left thumb. Katherine’s acrylic fingernails were painted midnight blue, and she wore tall black wedge sandals. Her toenails were painted black, and she wore a simple platinum band set with a large sapphire on her right middle toe; this last detail was at Isabella’s insistence.

“You have lovely feet, Katherine. Many people, men and women both, secretly admire the feet; they might be a useful distraction or even a hypnotic focus someday,” she had said with a wink.

Isabella had hypnotized subjects with her feet on more than one occasion, and often wore toe rings or had diamonds affixed to her nails just in case she wanted to use them as a focus.

Katherine had chuckled at that, but decided to wear the expensive toe ring.

“Good morning, Katherine. You look beautiful,” Isabella said cheerfully to her partner.

The younger woman blushed.

She still wasn’t accustomed to Isabella’s complements about her beauty, though she was getting used to being called “Katherine”.

“Thank you. You look stunning yourself,” Katherine replied, admiring her partner’s classy, elegant beauty.

She flushed; though she had never been particularly interested in women, but she found herself strangely attracted to Isabella Bellini.

The Italian hypnotist was extremely seductive.

“Are you ready for our first assignment? I must confess I am nervous,” Isabella said as they stepped into the elevator.

You are nervous? With the life you’ve led, and your powers? I didn’t think anything made you nervous,” Katherine replied.

Isabella chuckled.

“You are the experienced agent here, not me. And I am quite fallible, otherwise I would not have been hypnotized by Victoria Dominique,” she said.

“Fair enough; but this is your world, and I am no hypnotist,” Katherine replied as they reached the lobby.

“You certainly are a hypnotist, dear. You simply need practice. I think our training and experience will complement one another beautifully. I am happy to have you as my partner is this crazy adventure,” Isabella said kindly.

Katherine smiled at her partner and nodded.

“Have you spoken to your cousin since she joined the agency?” Isabella asked.

She was referring to Katherine’s cousin Sally Spears, a professional hypnotherapist who had been helping Katherine track down and neutralize criminal hypnotists on the side while they pursued Katherine’s nemesis Jayde.

Sally was a skilled True Hypnotist, and rift had grown between she and Katherine after they had caught up to Jayde and then both gotten hypnotized by the wily criminal.

During their time under Jayde’s power, it was revealed that Sally was as much of a hypnodomme as Jayde, and used her powers to dominate others and for her own material gain.

Katherine had felt betrayed, and stopped working with Sally.

Shortly after she had been approached by H.A.D., Katherine had given them information on Sally, hoping they’d arrest her cousin. To her surprise and annoyance, Angela had promptly recruited Sally as a one of the agency’s first support hypnotists in exchange for a pardon; she would now assist with deprogramming the victims of the hypnotists they captured, as well as the brainwashing and “reassignment” of hypnotists the agency decided not to imprison or recruit.

Katherine sighed.

“No; she’s called me couple of times. I suppose I should talk to her, now that I am a giant hypocrite and becoming a ’tist myself,” she said.

In truth, Katherine had admitted to herself that she’d always been jealous of Sally’s hypnotism skills, and her discipline not abusing them.

Then she had found out Sally was abusing her skills, which had somehow disappointed her and made her more jealous.

Isabella chuckled.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself, young one. People and circumstances change over time. You are intelligent and resourceful, and your willingness to change makes you a strong person, not a weak one,” she said.

“Thank you, Izzy. I really appreciate that,” Katherine replied, using her nickname for Isabella.

The Italian hypnodomme had never allowed anyone to call her that before, but for some reason she liked it coming from her partner.

The agents stepped outside to find a nondescript black sedan waiting for them in front of the hotel.

“Good morning, ladies. I hope you slept well,” Agent Drake said cheerfully from behind the wheel after they had gotten into the backseat.

Agent Drake was not a hypnotist; one of H.A.D.’s tactical operatives, his job was to support the field agents like Katherine and Isabella.

He was an experienced and very capable operative.

He was also very handsome, and Isabella had already had extremely enjoyable sex with him twice since she had agreed to join the agency.

“I did, thank you Agent Drake,” Isabella replied cheerfully.

“I did as well, thank you. And thank you for the ride,” Katherine said.

“My pleasure,” Drake said, pulling the car away from the curb.

Fifteen minutes later he parked the car in the basement garage of a large office building, and the three agents took an elevator up to the tenth floor.

They were greeted in the lobby by a receptionist named Hailey, who was a multi-talented member of the H.A.D. support staff.

She was also very capable in a fight, and had a forty-five-caliber pistol within easy reach.

“Good morning agents!” she said cheerfully.

Drake, Isabella and Katherine all showed their agency ID’s per regulations.

Hailey waved them toward a door, pushing a concealed button to unlock it.

The three agents walked down a short hallway and entered a small conference room.

Isabella and Katherine took seats at the rectangular table, while Agent Drake went to the coffeemaker and poured three cups.

He handed one to each of the female agents, and then took a seat.

One of the many perks that came with working for H.A.D. was the agency bought exceptionally good coffee.

The three agents chatted for a few moments before the door opened and Special Agent Angela Bailey entered carrying a large folder.

The beautiful African-American Agent-In-Charge was wearing a well-tailored black suit jacket and a black skirt with a dark purple blouse beneath it, along with tall black pumps. Her hair had grown out a bit, now a short and perfectly styled afro. Her fingernails were dark plum, and she wore simple gold and amethyst earrings. A gold pendant engraved with a spiral pattern hung around her neck, and she wore a ring set with a large onyx on her left middle finger.

“Good morning, agents; how is everyone?” Angela asked as she took a seat.

The agents each gave a cursory reply to their boss’s greeting.

Angela smiled.

“Good. Now down to business. This is a straight-forward infiltration and arrest. Nice and simple for your first case. You are going after Selena Cornett, age twenty-nine; also known as the “Pied Piper”. She is one of our top most-wanted hypnotists,” she said, opening the folder and taking out a photo.

The agents passed around a picture of a pretty woman of half-Mexican, half-Caucasian descent. She had long dark brown hair and impressive green eyes.

“What is her story?” Katherine asked.

“Selena is was a high school teacher; three years ago, she went to Mexico to visit her grandmother for a whole summer and came back a hypnotist. Last year, she got caught in a threesome with the captain of the football team and the head cheerleader. She vanished before her trial, and the students she was having sex with went with her. We call her the Pied Piper because she had been hypnotizing the students with the most potential academically or athletically and making them commit to which ever school paid her for them. After she disappeared, she continued hypnotizing sought-after students and forcing them to commit to whatever school hired her. The two students she got caught with are with have become her full-time slaves, and their parents would dearly like them back. Unfortunately, Selena is very smart and extremely careful. The FBI hasn’t been able to find her, and she has hypnotized one of their agents who is now her Thrall. His name is Garret West, and he is completely enslaved to Selena and could be very dangerous. She also hypnotized a female police detective who caught up with her and humiliated her so badly that she spent time in a psychiatric hospital. The two students she’s enslaved are named Lincoln Brown and Mandy Hall and are believed to still be with her,” Angela said.

She produced photos of Selena’s three slaves and passed them around.

“What about the college recruiters paying Selena?” Isabella asked.

“We have arrested four so far, and we have warrants for two more. Obviously, we have to tread carefully, since our agency is off the books,” Angela replied.

“So do we have an FBI liaison?” Katherine asked.

“Not officially. Agent Quinn is coordinating with them on Selena’s case since we stepped in, and we are currently interviewing for a permanent FBI contact. We have identified two other hypnotists in the Bureau, and hopefully one of them will be suitable for the job,” Angela replied.

Katherine nodded.

“Is Selena in Seattle?” Isabella asked.

“She is holed up at a luxury lodge near Leavenworth, up in the mountains. It is a little less than two hours away. She is meeting with a client this weekend. Agent Drake will drive you and be your backup. You and Agent Thompson are going to apprehend Selena and her client. Hopefully we can free Agent West, as well as Lincoln and Mandy. It is a simple operation, but make no mistake it will be dangerous,” Angela replied.

“And we have free rein to bring her in? We can do whatever we want?” Katherine asked.

Angela nodded.

“Try to keep it as quiet as you can. You are authorized to hypnotize anyone you need to. Don’t hesitate to call the special line if you need your authority verified, or want to officially commandeer local law enforcement; your phones are as secure as they can be,”

Katherine shifted uncomfortably at Angela’s comment about hypnotizing people.

She was not confident she could hypnotize a subject against their will, and she hadn’t quite reconciled the idea of doing so either.

Isabella gave her a comforting smile.

“Lethal force?” Agent Drake asked.

“We want Selena alive, but she is not to escape. If you have to shoot her, fine. Especially if she gets the drop and is hypnotizing you; you cannot let yourselves fall under her power. She is ruthless and cruel, and may be connected to at least one death,” Angela replied.

Agent Drake nodded.

“Don’t worry ladies, I will watch your backs,” he said.

“We are counting on it,” Isabella replied.

“Check in with at least a text every three hours. Here is a layout of the lodge. It has four guest cabins, and Selena has commandeered the largest one. Assume that at least some of the other guests and the staff are under her control. We have rented the cabin across from Selena’s; Isabella and Katherine will be checking in as a couple. Agent Drake will be posing as your personal assistant,” Angela said, producing several overhead photos of the lodge grounds.

The agents spent another thirty minutes discussing the operation; Isabella, Katherine and Drake asked several more questions.

“Alright, I think we are ready. Anybody have anything else?” Angela asked before adjourning.

The other agents all shook their heads.

“Excellent. Good luck; I have complete confidence in you to bring this bitch in,” Angela said, rising.

“Thank you, Agent Bailey,” Isabella said.

“Yes, thank you,” Katherine said.

“No sweat, boss,” Drake said cavalierly.

Angela chuckled and left the room.

“Okay, I’ll drop you back at your hotel to get packed and pick you up in an hour, if that works,” Drake said to Isabella and Katherine.

The two female agents nodded in agreement.

They returned to the hotel to pack overnight bags; they were planning to take Selena down by the next day at the latest, after her client arrived.

Neither woman elected to change; they would check in looking like a wealthy power-couple with Drake as their capable assistant.

In her suite, Katherine took a few moments to practice her hypnotic induction with a pendulum in the mirror.

Her words flowed smoothly, and she felt confident she knew her inductions.

She took a deep breath and nodded to herself.

“You can do this; H.A.D. is a good place for you,” she said aloud.

A short time later the three agents were on the road. They chatted about the case, agreeing on how they would proceed after arriving and making sure their cover story would be consistent.

It was agreed that Isabella and Katherine were a wealthy lesbian couple who were interior designers for very wealthy clients, while Drake was their invaluable executive assistant. They were renting the cabin to host some clients who would be arriving in two days.

“Sounds good to me,” Drake said.

“Me as well,” Isabella said, winking at Katherine.

The younger woman blushed, again feeling aroused by her partner.

It was difficult not to; Isabella exuded sexuality and her every move was seductive.

Get it together Katie, you aren’t a real lesbian, she chided herself.

The trip to the lodge went smoothly, and they arrived and checked into their large four-bedroom luxury cabin without incident.

“We should sleep in the same bedroom; it will maintain the illusion,” Isabella said, carrying both she and Katherine’s bags into one of the large, fabulously decorated suites before the younger woman could argue.

“Uh, sure…,” Katherine said, following her partner.

Drake took his bags to his room.

“I am going to do a little recon, I’ll be back in a bit,” he announced.

“Be careful,” Katherine called from the bedroom as she unpacked.

“Will do,” Drake replied.

“So…do you have a side of the bed you prefer?” Katherine asked as she finished putting her clothes in the closet.

“Why don’t we try them out and see?” Isabella asked from behind her.

Katherine turned around and gasped.

Isabella had removed her pantsuit and undergarments, naked except for her jewelry and sexy high-heeled sandals.

“Like what you see?” the Italian hypnodomme asked seductively.

Katherine’s cheeks flamed red, but she swallowed hard and nodded.

“Izzy, I am not sure this is a good idea,” she whispered.

“Why not? We are both tense, no? Our first mission together, we are nervous. We need to relax. You are attracted to me, and I you. Let’s play. It will make our cover more authentic,” Isabella replied slyly.

“I don’t have a lot of experience with women,” Katherine replied, unable to take her eyes from Isabella’s magnificent body.

“Then let us get you some,” Isabella replied with a smile.

She walked over to her partner and helped her out of her jacket. Katherine didn’t resist, and she was soon naked as well.

“You are so lovely. You are going to be such a wonderful hypnotist; anyone you desire will kneel at your feet,” Isabella said softly.

“What if I desire you?” Katherine asked with a sly smile of her own.

In reply, Isabella began to rub her hands slowly over Katherine’s body; her shoulders, back and hips; she squeezed her ass gently, and then gently kissed each of her erect nipples.

Katherine closed her eyes and sighed, goosebumps on her skin where Isabella touched her. The Italian hypnotist began to kiss her way down Katherine’s chest and stomach, sinking to her knees and kissing the younger woman’s thighs.

“Like this?” Isabella asked, looking up at her partner.

“Izzy, I—oh, OH!” Katherine gasped as Isabella began to lick at her pussy.

The kneeling woman thrust her tongue deep into her partner, licking enthusiastically before sucking at her clit. She began to tease the edges of Katherine’s pussy with her fingers while she continued to lick and suck.

The younger woman moaned softly, trembling with ecstasy as Isabella continued to pleasure her.

“Oh…oh yes…yes! Don’t stop…please, please…mmmm, oh Izzy! Yes, YES! I am going to cum, oh fuck!” Katherine said.

Isabella licked even harder and faster as Katherine began to shudder, a powerful orgasm rippling through her. She didn’t stop, continuing to work the younger woman’s pussy enthusiastically.

Katherine’s moans became wordless shrieks, and it wasn’t long before Isabella had brought her to orgasm again.

Katherine stoon with her eyes closed, breathing heavily as Isabella stood and gently fondled her partner’s tits.

“Thank you Izzy…I…I needed that,” Katherine whispered.

Isabella smiled.

“My pleasure dear. Now you may return the favor,” Isabella replied.

She took Katherine by the hand and let her to the bed. Isabella lay down and spread her legs; Katherine climbed onto the bed and began to lick at Isabella’s wet, shaved pussy without hesitation.

“Mmmm…slow down dear…that’s it…yes…mmmm….wonderful,” Isabella said, giggling.

She closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the pleasure. It wasn’t long before she orgasmed; Seized by a sudden desire to submit to Isabella, Katherine gently had her partner roll over. She began to gently kiss Isabella’s firm, exquisite ass. She then slowly parted the Italian woman’s cheeks and began to lick lightly at her asshole. Isabella giggled, then gasped when Katherine suddenly buried her face and began to vigorously lick, thrusting her tongue deep into Isabella’s asshole.

At the same time, Katherine slipped two fingers into Isabella’s pussy, and the Italian hypnodomme had an explosive orgasm a moment later.

“Oh my, that was fantastic!” she gasped, turning over on her back.

Katherine grinned.

“I’m glad I could be of service,” she said with a wink.

“As am I. Thank you. Now shall we get to work?” Isabella said with a chuckle.

“Definitely,” Katherine agreed.

They two agents got cleaned up and redressed in their power suits, assisting one another with fixing their makeup and hair. Agent Drake returned just as they were ready to leave.

He was dressed in a very nice light grey pinstripe suit and looked every bit the executive assistant of two powerhouse businesswomen.

“Selena is sitting by the pool; it looks like Mandy is with her, and Agent West as well. I didn’t see the other student, Lincoln. I also found out from the cute gal at the front desk that her client just arrived, a woman named Marissa Park,” he reported.

“Good job, Drake. How do we play this?” Katherine asked.

Isabella was thoughtful.

If I still had The Envious Tear..., she mused silently.

“I would like to observe Selena. I can change into my swim suit and go sit by the pool; Drake can back me up. You could check out the rest of the lodge and look for Lincoln, or maybe locate Marissa if everyone is comfortable with that,” she suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” Drake agreed.

“Sure. Be careful guys,” Katherine said.

Isabella and Drake went back inside to change; Katherine waited patiently outside their cabin, enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

Isabella emerged a few minutes later, glad in a very skimpy red thong bikini and her strappy sandals, carrying a towel. Drake followed wearing black swim trunks, his tanned torso rippling with defined muscles.

Katherine flushed, not sure which one she wanted to fuck more.

When did I become such a slut? Oh, right it was after I stopped being so repressed and single-minded pursuing Jayde, she thought to herself wryly.

“Okay, let’s meet back here in say two hours?” Isabella suggested.

The others agreed, checking the time on their phones.

Isabella and Drake headed for the heated pool behind the main lodge, while Kristen went into the large building itself. The found a directory and took a moment to memorize it, then began to casually walk around the lodge, checking out the gym, game room and other amenities. She was walking past a small lounge area, her heels clicking on the floor when she notice the lounge’s lone occupant waving at her as if to get her attention.

“Excuse me ma’am, would you come over here for a moment?” the woman called.

Katherine paused, then approached the woman. She was seated on a comfortable chair situated around a beautiful rustic wooden coffee table along with three identical unoccupied seats. The woman herself was of at least partially Asian descent. She was attractive, appearing to be around forty with her long dark hair in a bun and a friendly smile. She was slender and dressed in a dark green silk blouse and a short tight black skirt along with conservative black high heels. She wore a gold bracelet and dangling jade earrings. Her fingernails were well-manicured and painted dark silver, and she had on a gold wedding band.

“Hello, I am so sorry to bother you, but I have a huge favor to ask,” she said, rising to her feet as Katherine approached.

“I will see what I can do; I am Katherine,” she said.

She spoke more slowly than usual, in a measured and confident tone that she felt fit her cover as a successful and driven businesswoman.

“It is nice to meet you, I am Marissa Park,” the woman said, holding out her hand.

Katherine shook it, keeping her expression neutral.

Marissa Park was one of the suspects they had a warrant for, the client of The Pied Piper.

She could hardly believe her luck; she certainly couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get some information.

“Hello Marissa. How can I help you?” Katherine asked.

She sat in the empty chair beside Marissa’s.

“Well…this embarrassing but I just flew from the east coast this morning, and some of my luggage didn’t make it. I have to go to a dinner later and I don’t have the shoes I bought specifically for the dress I am going to wear. I don’t have time to go buy new ones, and yours actully look very similar, and I think we are the same size. I know this is really weird, but Is there any way I could buy them from you?” Marissa asked sheepishly.

Katherine looked taken aback.

Then she chuckled.

“No need to buy them, I will loan them to you. Here, try them on,” she said, unstrapping her footwear and handing them to Marissa.

She wanted to be friendly and get as much information out of her as possible.

“My goodness, thank you!” the Asian woman said.

She kicked off her pumps and started putting Katherine’s shoes on.

The agent leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs, idly shaking her foot while she waited for Marissa to finish, observing the woman she was supposed to arrest.

The perceptive Katherine noticed Marissa glanced not once but twice at her foot, or more specifically her toe ring, glittering as she moved her foot.

Holy shit, really? Isabella was right…you should hypnotize her, the agent thought to herself.

She smiled and shook her head slightly.

No way. It’d never work, she admonished herself.

Marissa glanced at her toe ring again.

Do it…Isabella will be impressed…oh, what the hell…, Katherine thought to herself.

Marissa had stood and walked a few steps; satisfied, she then sat back down beside Katherine.

“They are close enough to my size, and they look really good. I love this designer! Are you sure you don’t mind?” she asked.

“Not at all,” Katherine said with a smile.

Despite her friendly calm demeanor, her heart was pounding and she was trying not to shake she was so nervous about attempting to hypnotize someone without their permission.

“Thank you so much! Maybe I can buy you a drink while we are here?” Marissa said, sitting back down.

She once again glanced at Katherine’s toe ring.

That’s it, she’s going under, the agent decided.

“That really isn’t necessary. I am happy to loan them to you. I will just go barefoot back to my cabin,” Katherine said with a smile.

She began to more her foot more slowly and rhythmically side-to-side, causing the sapphire to glitter even more. Katherine knew she only needed to get Marissa’s attention on the toe ring for a moment or two so she could bypass her conscious mind with her voice.

“I would really like to do something for you, as a thank you; this dinner meeting I am going to is very important, and it sounds shallow but I need to look good. I don’t want to waste this expensive pedi,” she said.

Her toenails were the same silver as her fingernails.

“Your toes look great,” Katherine said.

“Thank you. So do yours; I love your toe ring!” Marissa said enthusiastically.

Katherine smiled.

I can see how much you like it, she thought

“Oh, thank you! I got it in a little jewelry store in London. See how it sparkles? Especially when it moves. That’s how you know it is a good quality stone,” she said slyly.

She continued to move her foot back and forth.

“It really is beautiful. You have really nice feet,” Marissa replied, her eyes still on the toe ring.

“Aww, thank you! I try really hard to keep them nice. What do you think, should I keep the ring where it is, or move it over one toe? I mean, it will sparkle either way when I move it…back and forth…just look closer at it and tell me what you think,” Katherine continued in a soft but firm tone.

Marissa’s brow furrowed in concentration; she was obviously more than willing to look at Katherine’s bare foot.

“Hmmm…I think…I like it where it is,” she said slowly.

Her eyes were following the sapphire.

Katherine could scarcely believe it.

She took a deep breath and concentrated on continuing to move her foot rhythmically and projecting energy through the gem in her toe ring as Isabella had instructed.

“Are you sure? Look closer…watch it for another moment…moving back and forth…it is very soothing the way it reflects the light…watching the way it sparkles…it can be very relaxing if you keep your eyes on it…noticing the tension leaving your body…you are feeling more and more relaxed…as you watch the sapphire move back…and forth…you want to keep watching it…following it with your eyes…letting yourself relax more and more…you are feeling wonderful, aren’t you Marissa?” Katherine continued.

While she spoke with confidence, it took effort for her voice not to shake, she was so nervous. She was going for it, and was at the make-or-break point in the induction.

“Yes…” Marissa mumbled softly.

Her eyes were following the toe ring, and her breathing had slowed as she allowed herself to relax.

Katherine took another deep breath before continuing.

“Very good…just keep watching my toe ring…you love the way it sparkles…as it moves back and forth…letting yourself relax more and more…listening carefully to my voice as you keep your eyes on my toe ring…relaxing deeper….deeper…letting yourself drift, your mind becoming blank…empty of independent thoughts…wanting only to watch my to ring and relax deeper…deeper…you are getting sleepy….your eyelids are growing heavy…even as you continue to watch my toe ring move back…and forth…,” the agent continued her induction smoothly.

To her amazement, Marissa’s eyelids began to droop even as they continued to follow her toe ring.

“I…I…sleepy…,” Marissa mumbled.

Time to finish her off, Katherine thought.

“Yes, very sleepy…so relaxed now…eyelids so heavy…it will feel so good to close them and relax completely...I am going to count back from ten, and when I reach one you will fall deep, deep asleep and follow my commands…,” the agent instructed.

“Follow…,” Marissa said softly.

She saw only Katherine’s toe ring, heard only the hypnotist-agent’s voice.

“Very good…ten…relaxing more and more…nine…watching my toe ring move back and forth…eight…listening only to my voice…seven…you are sleepy…six…very sleepy…five…your eyelids are heavy…four…very heavy…three…you are so relaxed now…two…you cannot stay awake…one, sleep,” Katherine said.

Marissa’s eyelids fluttered rapidly, then closed. Her head lolled to the side and she slumped in her seat.

She was hypnotized.

Katherine looked around quickly to see if anyone had witnessed what she’d done.

The area of the lodge they were in was deserted.

The hypnotist-agent grinned.

She’d done it!

She had hypnotized a suspect without their permission.

Katherine paused, awaiting the feeling of guilt and disgust.

It never came.

Well shit, I am a fucking hypnotist after all, she thought with a smile.

“Okay Marissa listen very carefully; you are deep, deep asleep. You are hypnotized and will obey my commands. You must obey me. I am your mistress. Your mind is blank, empty…you will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts. Do you understand me?” Katherine asked carefully.

“Yes…Mistress,” Marissa murmured.

Katherine smiled, relieved that Marissa had responded so well to her hypnosis.

The agent became thoughtful.

What do I do now? she wondered.

Katherine took out her cell phone and send a message to Isabella.

I hypnotized Marissa Park. Taking her to our cabin, it read.

A moment later came Isabella’s reply:

Fantastic! Meet you there soon!!

“Marissa, you will open your eyes, take off my shoes and put your own back on. Then you will follow me,” Katherine commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Marissa said.

A moment later the hypnotized woman was following Katherine back to her cabin, wide-eyed and moving somewhat stiffly.

Once inside, Katherine had Marissa kneel in the middle of the living room while they waited for Isabella.

Ten minutes later, the Italian hypnotist and agent Drake arrived.

They reported that Selena had done nothing but relax poolside, her thrall waiting on her hand and foot.

Then Katherine presented her prize.

“Oh my! Katherine, you did it! I knew you could! Well done!” Isabella said, hugging her partner.

“Good job, Thompson,” Drake congratulated.

Katherine smiled and nodded in acknowledgement.

“How did you do it?” Isabella asked.

“You aren’t going to believe it…,” Katherine began with a giggle.

She explained what had taken place to Isabella, who was delighted by the tale.

“See? The power of the feet!” she said with a wink.

The senior hypnotist then oversaw her apprentice first interrogating and then giving Marissa a series of post-hypnotic suggestions, including a trigger.

Agent Drake recorded the interrogation.

“The best part is Marissa and Selena have not met in person yet; they have only communicated via email. They are meeting for dinner in a private room in the main lodge tonight,” Katherine said after they had finished questioning her.

The Pied Piper only corresponded with prospective clients over emails.

“What do you mean?” Isabella asked.

“It means Agent Thompson can go undercover as Marissa Park to this dinner tonight, and we can catch the Pied Piper,” Agent Drake said.

Isabella was quiet for a moment; then she smiled.

“Sounds lovely. Tell me how we will do this,” she said.

A few hours later, Marissa was sitting quietly in a deep trance in one the spare bedrooms.

Isabella and Katherine were in their room, where the latter was getting dressed for her dinner with Selena.

“Okay, so you represent Penn State, and you are interested in hiring Selena to influence several students who are looking at other schools to switch to yours. Agent Drake will get you wired up; while you are with Selena, I will see about rescuing Lincoln and Mandy. Selena will probably have West with her, so don’t try to hypnotize her alone. After I find the students, Drake and I will come break up your dinner and we can take Selena and West together,” Isabella said.

“Yes, that sounds good. And don’t worry, I have done my hypnotism for the day!” Katherine said, laughing.

Isabella stepped back.

“You look fabulous dear!” she said, admiring Katherine.

The younger agent blushed.

She did look fantastic in a floor-length dark blue strapless gown and her tall strappy sandals; her hair shiny and brushed, and her makeup seductive and subtle. She had on dangling sapphire earrings, along with her sapphire pendant and her now-trusty toe ring.

“Maybe you can seduce her,” Isabella said with a wink.

Katherine laughed.

“I’d rather punch her in the throat,” she said.

“After I hypnotize her, you can torment her all you like,” Isabella replied.

“You know, six months ago that would have offended me. Now, I am just thinking how much she deserves it…and how much fun it will be. I have become a very awful person in a very short time,” Katherine sighed.

“Nonsense! It isn’t like she is some sweet innocent schoolteacher; she is manipulating children and kidnapped two of them. She put a cop in a mental institution. I am not saying I haven’t done similar or worse things…but I don’t consider myself an awful person. You are definitely not an awful person, and acting as a hypnodomme does not make you one either. If you have the power, you have the right to use it. However, you also do not have to do anything you are uncomfortable with. There is no pressure for you to act in a certain manner. I won’t think any less of you for not abusing Selena if that is what you choose,” Isabella said.

“That’s just it…I want to abuse her. I want to fucking make her kiss my ass! I want to fuck her in her ass with a strap on. I spent like fifteen years chasing Jayde for using her powers to mess with people for her own amusement, and now I have become just like her! Maybe worse. I hypnotized someone today, and I liked it. I hated hypnotists so much I became a fucking Marshal after Jade escaped all those years ago. Now all I want is to go dominate the hell out of Marissa, to humiliate my conquest…,” Katherine replied, shaking her head.

Isabella moved to embrace her partner, who gratefully accepted.

“I completely understand. Everything you are feeling is natural. You need to give yourself a break; as I told you earlier, people change. You are a hypnotist at heart, and probably always have been. Your pursuit of Jayde was likely in part because she represented things about yourself you didn’t want to admit. Things that excited and scared you in a thrilling way,” Isabella said.

“You know, I think you are right…I think I might have actually been jealous of her, I wanted to be her, to have her abilities…to be the hypnotist, not the subject…so I went as far the opposite way as I could. Maybe it was a way to both reject it and be near it at the same time…I realize now I was jealous of Sally too, for becoming a hypnotist…fuck, I want to be a hypnodomme, I think I always have…,” Katherine said.

“My dear, you are a hypnodomme now,” Isabella replied with a wink.

Katherine smiled.

“Yes, I suppose I am. But not a very good one yet…hypnotism isn’t just a tool, I realize that now…Isabella, will you teach me the art of humiliation?” she asked shyly, her voice barely above a whisper.

“Mistress Katherine, I would be delighted to share my knowledge of degrading and humiliating people, and the pleasure it can bring you,” the Italian hypnodomme replied with a smile.

She kissed Katherine gently on the lips.

At that moment they became truly partners.

“Okay, time for the wire,” Agent Drake said, walking in oblivious to the moment the two female agents had shared.

The two hypnotists shared a smile as he began to get the equipment ready.

Drake setup the wire and a concealed earpiece on Katherine, the microphone hidden by a sapphire and diamond brooch. He then made sure it was transmitting to his laptop, and that the software was ready to record.

“Okay, it is time for me to go meet Selena,” Katherine said, checking her phone.

“Are you sure you got enough information from Marissa?” Isabella asked.

Katherine nodded.

“Yes, and Drake will be sitting with her, and I ordered her to answer his questions so he can feed me the answers if I need them,” she replied.

Isabella smiled and nodded approvingly.

“Very well then. Good luck, Agent Thompson,” she said.

“Good luck, Agent Bellini,” Katherine replied.

Younger hypnotist left the cabin and walked up the stone path to the main lodge, where Selena had procured a small private dining room.

Katherine found the room and went inside to find small sitting area near a fireplace, with a dinner table set up nearby; the room was cozy and romantic.

Katherine immediately wished Isabella was there with here.

Instead, she saw the undeniably beautiful Mistress Selena, the Pied Piper, rise from one of the comfortable chairs beside the fireplace.

Five-seven, her long wavy hair was loose, and she wore a sexy long red dress with a plunging neckline that complemented her fantastic figure perfectly. She had on large ruby earrings, and a beautiful gold pendant in the shape of a flute set with diamonds on a gold chain. Her fingernails were black, and she wore a silver ring made to look like a snake curled around her right middle finger.

Her shoes were five-inch red peep-toe platforms, her toenails also black.

“Hello Ms. Park? It is nice to meet you. I am Mistress Selena,” she said, extending her hand.

“Hello Mistress, it is nice to meet you—,” Katherine began.

She was startled by the strength of Selena’s grip; the red-clad hypnotist stared into Katherine’s eyes.

“Look into my eyes, feel my touch and hear my words, relax completely and sleep now!” Selena said in a soothing yet commanding voice.

Her gorgeous green eyes seemed to expand and fill Katherine’s vision.

“W-wha—?” Katherine mumbled as a powerful wave of relaxation washed over her.

Selena pulled her arm toward her, the pushed it down.

“Drop for me now! Sleep!” she said firmly.

“Sleep,” Katherine muttered.

Then her eyes slammed shut and her head nodded as she slipped into a trance.

“That’s better. Now we can chat, whoever you are. Marissa Park is Korean, you moron. I looked up her profile on the university faculty website. Now listen carefully…,” Selena said smugly as she began to deepen Katherine’s trance.

“Oh shit,” Drake said.

He’d been monitoring the conversation his laptop, and recognized the rapid induction right away.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Isabella.

“Selena just hypnotized Thompson!” he said as soon as she answered.

Isabella muttered a curse in Italian.

“I’m on my way to her now,” she said.

“I will meet you there,” Drake said.

“No, keep listening and go to Selena’s cabin. See if you can find the students she enslaved. I can handle Selena and her Thrall,” Isabella said.

“Roger. Be careful Agent Bellini,” Drake replied.

“You too, Agent Drake,” she replied before hanging up.

He rose and headed out the door, taking his laptop and a pistol that fired tranquilizer darts with him; the deeply hypnotized Marissa remained sitting quietly on the floor.

“Now get on your knees; you are going to answer some questions, and you will answer truthfully,” Selena said after finishing taking Katherine deeper into hypnosis.

“Yes Mistress,” Katherine said, sinking into a kneeling position.

“Tell me your name,” Selena commanded.

“Katherine Thompson, Mistress,” the agent replied.

“Alright slave-Katherine. Who do you work for?” Selena asked next.

“I work for The Hypnotic Affairs Division, Mistress,” Katherine replied.

“The what?” Selena asked, bewildered.

“The Hypnotic Affairs Division, Mistress,” Katherine repeated.

Selena began to pace.

“Okay, what the hell is the ‘Hypnotic Affairs Division?’ Explain!” she commanded.

“It is a new multi-government agency dedicated to capturing and punishing True Hypnotists who get too far out of line, Mistress,” Katherine replied.

“I see…and I am on the list of such hypnotists?” Selena asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Katherine replied.

Selena’s expression grew angry.

She slapped Katherine across the face, a stinging smack that made the hypnotized woman see stars.

“Get down and lick my shoe, slave!” Selena commanded petulantly.

The hypnodomme extended her left foot a bit, and Katherine immediately went to her hands and knees and began to lick the sexy, shiny red high-heeled shoe.

“Are you here alone?” Selena asked.

Before Katherine could answer, the door to the room burst open to reveal Isabella Bellini.

The Italian hypnodomme looked spectacular in her white pantsuit as she sauntered into the room.

“I hope I am interrupting,” Isabella said.

She kept her expression calm, though she was angry to see Katherine down on the floor licking Selena’s shoe.

“Another Hypno-club agent? You are a hottie, I will give you that,” Selena said.

“Agent Isabella Bellini, Hypnotic Affairs Division. Selena Cornett, you are under arrest. You don’t have any rights under the H.A.D. charter, so feel free to resist. I will enjoy it,” Isabella said with a smirk.

She held up her badge and I.D.

Selena snorted.

“Fuck you. West, get in here and teach this bitch some manners!” she called.

“Yes Mistress,” FBI Agent West said, stepping into the room.

He was wearing a tight black t-shirt, black leather pants and combat boots.

“Grab this woman and hold her. She needs some hypnotherapy,” Selena commanded.

“Your wish is my command,” West said, moving toward Isabella.

Smirking, the white-clad hypnotist smoothly drew a taser from beneath her jacket and fired it at West.

The prongs hit him in the arm and chest, and he went down in a heap convulsing.

Selena looked annoyed.

“I supposed I should have expected that,” she said dryly.

“I apologize; I would have enjoyed a good workout; I have been practicing martial arts longer than he has been alive, but he is an innocent victim of your hypnotism so why beat him needlessly? I also didn’t want to mess up my hair or makeup, plus these spectacular heels I am wearing are new,” Isabella replied with a smile.

“And I suppose if I try to hypnotize you, you will use that pistol on your belt?” Selena asked.

Katherine continued helplessly lick at her shoe.

Isabella shook her head.

“I don’t need a pistol to handle you. We only go to firearms if a suspect or their minions escalate to them first,” she replied.

“Oh! I see, you are a hypnotist, aren’t you? How intriguing; are we going to see who can hypnotize the other first?” Selena asked, noticing the golden pocket watch around Isabella’s neck.

Isabella smiled.

“It is called a hypnosis duel; you really should surrender; I have been a hypnotist longer than you have been alive. You are an upstart in a world you know nothing about, and I promise I will spank you, literally and mentally, if you challenge me,” she said confidently.

“Is that so? Well let’s see how good you really are. Slave, go kneel in the corner,” Selena commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Katherine said, moving to obey.

By this time, West had struggled to his knees.

Isabella casually snapped a powerful kick into his face, her sandaled foot knocking him unconscious.

“I’m ready when you are,” she said, removing her pocket-watch.

In reply, Selena lifted her flute pendant over her head.

Isabella moved to stand about three feet from Selena, lifting her watch and starting it swinging.

Selena likewise lifted her pendant.

“Just follow the watch with your eyes Selena,” Isabella said in her seductive voice.

“Watch the pendant swinging back and forth,” Selena began.

The pocket-watch’s polished surface reflected the room’s lights into Selena’s eyes; the diamonds in the flute pendant likewise sparkled into Isabella’s.

“Notice yourself relaxing more and more with every word I speak…you find it easy and effortless to just follow the watch with your eyes…everything just fading away…your cares, your worries, your thoughts…you mind becoming blank as you continue to follow the watch…my words penetrating deeply into your mind…as the watch draws your eyes…it is so easy to follow it…,” Isabella purred.

She was gradually increasing the speed of the watch’s swing, timing her words perfectly to the rhythm of its movement.

Selena was already having trouble keeping her eyes off the beautiful timepiece.

“Keep your eyes on the pendant, watching it swinging back and forth…back and forth…relaxing more and more with every swing…listening carefully to my words and sinking deeper…deeper into a wonderfully relaxed state…watching the pendant swinging back and forth…relaxing more and more…,” Selena said, her voice a soothing drone.

Her flute pendant was moving quickly, ticking rhythmically back and forth. Isabella found her eyes were immediately drawn to the unique piece of jewelry, compelled by Selena’s velvety voice.

Both hypnotists were already feeling the effects of their opponent’s induction, their bodies beginning to tingle as they began to relax.

“That’s it dear…letting go of all the tension in your body…feeling everything simply fading away except for the watch and my voice…your eyes following the watch’s every swing…all your muscles growing limp as you continue to relax…you cannot take your eyes off the watch…you must follow it…you must listen to my voice and relax deeper…deeper…,” Isabella continued.

Even as she spoke shoulders began to droop, and her speech had slowed slightly.

However, the watch continued to swing briskly, flashing brilliantly as it moved.

“You are so relaxed now…you are growing sleepy even as you continue to watch my pendant…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…you are very relaxed now…very sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…you cannot stay awake much longer…,” Selena continued.

Her voice wavered slightly as she realized her eyes were now locked on the pocket watch, and her arm was quickly becoming hard to hold up as she continued to involuntarily relax.

Still, she was pleased to see Isabella’s eyelids begin to flutter.

The Italian hypnotist was suddenly struggling to keep them open.

Then the disparity between the two hypnotists’ skill levels became apparent.

Isabella’s eyelids were heavy, but her voice remained clear and powerful.

“It is very difficult for you to think now…you have no thoughts of your own…only my voice…your mind is blank…no thoughts now…following the watch…noticing how wonderful it feels to stop thinking…to simply follow the watch and listen…relaxing more and more…sinking into trance…dropping deeper into complete relaxation…you cannot think…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you must simply stand still…you cannot hold your arm up…your pendant too heavy…it is pulling your arm down…you mind is blank and empty…simply stand still and listen…lower your arm and go deep into trance now,” Isabella said even as she struggled to keep her eyelids open.

“Y-you…I…c-can-cannot stay….s-stay…I…no…mmmmmnnnnnffff…..,” Selena stammered.

Her arm suddenly dropped to her side, her pendant falling to the floor. She fell silent and her eyes were wide and staring.

She was hypnotized, no match for Isabella’s experience and sheer skill.

The Italian hypnotist breathed a sigh of relief, blinking and shaking her head to clear he mind.

Then she frowned; the duel had been closer than she would have liked.

Selena was skilled, but she should have been easier prey for Isabella.

For years, she would have used the Envious Tear on a rival hypnotist; she now realized she was a bit rusty without it.

Obviously you relied on it too much, or Victoria would not have beaten you, and this peasant would not have done so well against you just now… no matter, you defeated her. Learn your lesson and move on, Isabella told herself sternly.

She resolved to practice and hone her skills until they were better than ever before without need of a hypno-gem.

Isabella took a slow, deep breath, then looked at the beautiful entranced Selena with a wolfish smile.

She bent and retrieved her opponent’s pendant; it would be a trophy, a fine addition to her collection.

“I warned you, dear. Now listen very carefully Selena…,” Isabella began.

An hour later, Isabella and Katherine sat naked in the hot tub in their cabin, sipping champaign.

Selena and Marissa stood nearby, both naked and deeply hypnotized, utterly unable to do anything but obey Isabella and Katherine.

Agent Drake had found Lincoln and Mandy, and he volunteered to take them back to H.A.D. headquarters right away so they could be deprogrammed, along with Agent West.

Isabella and Katherine had elected to stay behind with Selena and Marissa and celebrate their first case.

“You know this was actually a pretty easy arrest; Angela just wanted us to get in the game, so we could work together and see how we do with minimal support. It was a test,” Katherine was saying.

“Agreed. I also know we did pretty well. Selena is a good hypnotist, and the agency legitimately wanted her captured. We also rescued an FBI agent and two eighteen year old students,” Isabella replied with satisfaction, sipping her drink.

Katherine snorted.

“I got hypnotized,” she said, obviously embarrassed.

“Forget it. We had your back. And you hypnotized Marissa! You did wonderfully,” Isabella replied.

Katherine smiled.

“That was an amazing feeling, watching her go under. I can’t wait to do it again,” she admitted.

Isabella laughed.

“It is addictive, isn’t it? I am sure we will have many more opportunities. Right now it is time to enjoy ourselves. How about I make Selena aware and command her to lick your asshole? A little payback for making you lick her shoe?” Isabella suggested.

“That sounds great to me,” Katherine said without hesitation, finishing her champaign.

Isabella smiled.

Katherine was clearly embracing her inner hypnodomme.

“Selena, listen very carefully…,” she began.

A few minutes and several suggestions later, Katherine was standing outside the hot tub, bent over the side while a sobbing Selena pressed her face into her ass and helplessly licked. At the same time, Isabella sat on the edge of the tub beside Katherine, while Marissa Park was utterly bewildered to find herself kneeling in the hot churning water and eating the Italian woman’s pussy, utterly unable to stop herself.

Selena and Marissa were in for a long night.

Agent Katherine Thompson of the Hypnotic Affairs Division moaned with pleasure, feeling a rush of power at having Selena debase herself alongside the physical sensation of having her asshole licked.

She also felt strangely content.

What she didn’t feel was guilt or remorse.

At that moment, the old “Katie” Thompson was gone, and Mistress Katherine Thompson, Hypnodomme, took her place.