The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Have No Idea

by Redsliver

Chapter 13

* * *

When the hangover didn’t hit me, I snuggled her closer. I ran my hand over her perky breasts, enjoying her purring moan. My fingers pushed her necklace out of her cleavage so I could roll her breast better. She wiggled her butt against my cock. I kissed her ear, palmed her belly. I loved that baby bump.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Mel.” I whispered.

“Oh fuck you!” And we were all the way awake. The shock of turbulence added an immediate scent of fear to me. I hopped out of bed and wobbled. I was in a small jet.

“What the fuck, Brian?” She ran her hand down my back and swung off the bed the same way I was getting off. “You haven’t called me Mel, not once. You haven’t—Oh shit!” She wrapped her warm body around my shoulders and hugged me. “Valentine’s Day? It’s April, Brian.”

“What? No, I mean... Are any of the babies born yet?” I panicked.

“No, not yet.” She kissed my neck. “Let’s get you a drink. I’ll call to the island and warn everyone.”

“I’m sorry I called you Mel. I should’ve known.”

“We hardly had a minute together with you out of the blackout.” She held my elbow and shoulder as she balanced on her feet. Her baby bump was smaller than Mel’s had been... Yesterday. “How would you know?”

I picked up the sprocket amulet that hung of the side of her boob. I laid it down on her sternum.

“Seriously?” She laughed. “That’s how you separate us?”

“I’m pretty sure I like you together.”

“That you do, perv.” She said as turbulence rumbled the airplane again. It was time I took in my surroundings. I was on a plane, obviously. The jet I had been told about no doubt. There was one long open cabin behind the cockpit doors, inside which a king sized bed lay. Eight seats were arranged between the bed and the cockpit. There were doors to the back on either side of the bed.

My Valkyrie was playing a PSP or new generation thereof in the seat. Ellie was my only other companion.

“Pisser?” I whispered and she hooked a thumb to the door next to the my side of the bed. I wandered naked and emptied my bladder. Hands washed. I came out stretching. My Valkyrie smiled at my nudity. Ellie had slipped on a robe and slippers. She shoved me aside and entered the washroom.

“You’ll need to buckle in a few minutes.” She was wearing a wine red stewardess’s outfit with a lovely short skirt but a fluffy neckerchief blocking her cleavage. “Would you like something to drink first?”

“Coffee.” I decided and walked up and took the seat she had vacated. I looked at her paused strategy game. Ellie kissed me on the head and dropped down into the seat across from me. These four seats faced each other. She left her slippers on the floor and wiggled her toes on my knee. “Please? Charlotte doesn’t rub hard enough.”

I couldn’t deny her impish smile and bright blue eyes. My Valkyrie set down a tray by my armrest and the smell of coffee hit my nose.

“You are amazing,” I grinned up at the stewardess.

“Damn right,” She leaned in and kissed the top of my ear. “That’s why I got to stay.”

I ignored the comment. I was going to have to have a big powwow to catch myself up. I wanted Shani, the twins, Dad, and Olivia there. For the moment, I sipped my espresso and rubbed my girl’s feet. My Valkyrie came over and buckled my seatbelt when we were about to touchdown. Ellie did her own.

“Holy shit, I love Japan but I’ve missed Fuck Island’s food! I am going straight to The Castle.” Ellie grinned. I smiled across from her.

“Is everyone on the island?” I asked as the thought occurred to me.

“Well, seeing as you’ve had a maternity ward built on The Strip and I’m the only one currently willing to travel with you...” Ellie smiled. “All of the girls and your dad are there. Your brother’s off in Germany for the hearings though.”

I nodded, not asking about the hearings. The last thing I was concerned about was the business. In my waking memory, I had no investment in anything I had built, just the rewards of it. I couldn’t let that happen to my children. I had to stop it happening with my women.

We landed without incident. I gave Valkyrie a kiss good-bye and thanked the pilots. I was unsurprised to find them very fuckable thirty-something women. They weren’t island whores, but I knew any woman who worked for me was available. I had slipped on some flip-flops. I got off first, I took Ellie’s hand as she stepped down the staircase.

“You’re fussing’s going to make Shani explode.” She laughed at me. Driverless carts were whizzing up the runway to meet us. Another plane was parked near a tower. Two helicopters sat on landing squares. I could see the four towers of The Strip up the road. I had my bearings. Ellie ran a hand over my cock. “You want to continue our tour? I had a lot of fun last time.”

“No,” I shook my head, “Where’s the clinic? If you see any of the girls, send them to the dorms.”

“Casa de Tanner,” She corrected me. She popped her fist off the top of my cock and waved to our pilots. I climbed in the second cart. My Valkyrie joined me.

It was barely a two minute drive up the hill to the nearest square office complex. I spent an extra fourteen, reclined back in the driver’s seat running my hand through the Valkyrie’s hair while her lips bobbed on my cock. I smiled like an idiot, and trying to postpone any worry or guilt that I might have to deal with it. Don’t think about elephants! Is the best sentence to get someone to think about elephants. My stomach was churning, thinking about Olivia and Dad.

“Welcome home,” The soft fingers running through my hair conflicted with the sheer mental inwardness I had adopted. I jumped, spooked. That helped me cum. The Valkyrie gargled and choked and I whispered apologies as I loosened my grip in her hair.

Shani had grown enormous in my blackout. I staggered away from the Valkyrie’s mouth and engulfed my sister-in-law in as tight a hug as I could. I don’t think I heard her saying “Brian. Brian. Brian.” until long after she wanted my attention. I let her out. I stepped back. She brushed my cheek and prevented a tear from gathering in my eye.

“You look...”

“Hindenbergish?” She suggested with a grimace.

“Not hot enough.” I charmed but she just looked put upon.

“Up again are we? C’mon, let’s go see Doc Vanessa and I’ll catch you up. Do you remember your last flash?” She waddled ahead and was talking far quicker than she could move. I put on the snarkiest smile I could.

“Can you still fuck?”

“Jesus, Brian!” She flipped her hair when she turned her head, “You know how sick Doc Vanessa is of scooping out your jizz before every exam.”

“I don’t even know who Doc Vanessa is.” I replied. I rushed ahead to hold the door for her. She accepted the gesture as a given.

“It’s gross,” She replied, “Anyway, you’d need some Sisyphos if you were going to get it up after Charlotte.” A nurse, in the sexualized short white dress and cap, brought a clipboard over. I looked over her legs. Very nice.

“Medical and security will turn you down when they’re on duty.” Shani retrieved my attention by shoving a pill in between my lips. I sputtered, caught the pill before I spit it out, tilted my head back, and swallowed.

“Right, I remember Dad or Ellie or someone mentioning that on The Waterfront.” I had gone hoarse. “I assume I can just walk in on the doctor though?”

“Brian! Wait!” Shani tried to stand up quickly but got dizzy. She tried to stop me with a glare. I smirked and pushed open the door and entered the exam room.

Olivia, my stepmother, was reclined back with her ankles way up in the stirrups. A doctor, Vanessa I assumed, was sitting down on a stool between Olivia’s ankles.

“I assume Shan-Marie’s arrived for her appointment, nurse,” the doctor addressed me as she continued her manual exam. Olivia caught me over the doctor’s shoulder. I had never expected my step-mother to flip me off.

“Come to see your dirty work, have you?” Her anger was legitimate. I was figuratively staggered. The doctor looked over her shoulder and sighed.

“Everything’s looking good, Livvie.” The doctor was attractive, nearing forty, very fit. Her long red hair was a deep wine color and she had gathered a substantial tan living and working on a tropical island. She pulled off her latex gloves and threw them in a waste bin. “Hi Brian.”

“Hello,” I replied. I flickered my focus on Olivia. She had lifted her ankles but was still lowering her knees. I don’t think I had blushed that red since junior high. My arrogance had evaporated. I tried not to look like my hands were still in the cookie jar.

“Have the other medical staff landed or did you come on ahead like you planned?”

“I don’t—” Know was going to be my statement. Clearly, there had only been the five of us on the plane. I closed my mouth, lifted my shoulders, and tried again. “No, they weren’t on the jet with Ellie and me.”

“They should arrive by tomorrow morning, I hope. Rena’s due any day now.” She touched my elbow and I considered fucking her. I didn’t want to be turned down. I feared rejection even worse now that I was almost always promised a yes. I lifted her chin and kissed her.

“Whatever you have planned, I can join you when I finish up with Shan-Marie.” She smiled.

“She’s out in the waiting room,” I gestured.

“I’ll use the other room, the two of you can catch up.” The doctor left and I looked back at Olivia. She had discarded her hospital gown. It was strange being naked and seeing her naked. If I had had an inkling it was her in here... No help. She had pulled on panties. She was fastening a bra.

“Hi... Hi mom.”

“Don’t you fucking dare.” She turned on me and marched over. I flinched back and she looked shocked. The snarl blossomed into a grin. “You’re awake! Oh my God! Don’t let it be another flash!”

I wasn’t prepared for her to kiss me. I flinched again. She laughed, relief echoing in the small exam room with every chuckle. She looked down at my cock. She looked back up.

“We were so certain you were awake back in February,” She hugged me. She grabbed my hands and reclined the examination table flat so we could sit side by side. “We were so stupid. I—”

“Why were you angry?”

She grabbed my hand and put in on her belly. “It worked.”

“I thought you wanted that.”

“I wanted loving-son Brian, not psycho-billionaire Brian.”

“I don’t understand. Everyone was telling me we think the same, have the same bad ideas.”

“Almost,” She leaned her head on my shoulder, “He doesn’t let people make decisions with him. He also, you also, don’t black out your wakeful times when you’re acting under the drug. You were so pissed. I was keeping myself off-limits until you were ready to be a family man, not just a businessman. You didn’t like that.”

“I didn’t force you—”

“Drugs made me like it. So, no, you didn’t force me. No more than any of the other girls,” She snuggled her arms around my waist. “We were dead on with my fertility though. Ellie’s still mad she had to give up her Valentine’s Day, but now I can be glad that you’ve had another one inside you.”

“You’re my step-mom,” I said, “I don’t. I wasn’t thinking about you sexually. I didn’t think I was going to be able to it.”

“The hell you weren’t,” She sat back up. She grabbed my shoulder and slammed me down on the table. She shucked off her panties and I froze. I hardened at least. “You are many things, Brian, but you love being loved.”

My step-mom climbed up on top of me. She pressed her hands into my shoulders and stared me in the eyes. “I love you, Brian Tanner. You love me.”

I nodded. She growled. “I love you Olivia Tanner.” I hurried.

“I deserve to be made love to, not only impregnated by a megalomaniacal tycoon. I’ll show you that you can express your love with your family,” She promised.

I was nervous. I had my hands on her hips and I wanted to say something close to a no but couldn’t get there at all. I moronically opened my mouth. “I love all of my family, but I don’t want Larry or Dad climbing up on me to prove it.”

She smiled. Her braces I remembered from when I still thought of as yesterday were gone and her teeth were perfect.

Shani’s pill was working. I shook my head.

“I’m not taking a no for an answer,” She warned me. I glared it her. I grabbed her wrists. On a full sized bed, you can flip the girl on your lap, onto her back. It’s a move I love to do. On a skinny examination table, it becomes a slow, start and stop, awkward process.

I crossed her wrists over her head. She kicked herself open wide for me. I reached down, making my right hand free.

“Kiss me, and hold me close,” She demanded, “I take a bit more work than your teenaged twins.”

“I think they’re twenty,” I corrected. I felt stupid for doing so. I smirked. I could kiss her at least.

That kiss started in an awkward lurch downward. I didn’t know if I could go through with this. I knew I couldn’t give up. I let go of her wrists. I took her short dykish haircut in my hand, before I lifted the base of her skull and pressed a kiss into her. She ran her hands up around my neck.

I felt her breasts. I love tits. She loved me loving her tits. I loved her loving me loving her tits. This could go on for hours. We ramped each other up. Her legs, thighs, glided outside my legs. My chemically reinforced cock slipped over her moistening cunt. I ran my hand over her belly. Her skin and muscles were harder than I’d expected. She was softer where it mattered.

Our kiss broke with her panting. She re-attacked. Her kisses landing on my chin and up my jaw. She was furious in her affection. Her hands rubbed my shoulders and neck. She was rolling her hips. I pressed my finger inside her.

“Oh, fuck yes,” She moaned. “I need to feel loved and like a whore.”

“You are loved,” I started. It was easier to do this out of love than it was to treat her like a whore. I pushed her chin down and kissed her lips once more.

She was climbing. I ran my thumb around her clit. She bucked her hips. She bit the tip of my tongue. I pulled off of her, pushed her chin up. I set my mouth on her throat. She rocked her hips harder, accelerating my fingers.

“Oh! Brian! Yes! Now! Fuck me!” She panted. I couldn’t deny her. I was afraid she might rip my ear off if I didn’t. I pulled my hand out of her. She wiggled in sync, I was lined up in a heartbeat. I rushed into her with all the might in my knees.

“Holy fuck!” I grimaced and met her green eyes. She was smirking. That pride, that smugness, it just made me want to fuck her harder. That made her smirk more. That made her smugger.

She bucked. I thrusted. Both of us were loud and wordless. Her body was hot, too warm for the little room. I was sweating. Our slaps of skin were wet and loud. She hooked her hips. Moving, and snaking, in an ess as we fucked. I thrust my tongue in her mouth. She knotted her hands behind my neck.

I took a grip of her tit. I reached below her, lifting her up to unhook her bra. I wanted full access to her but she wouldn’t let go. The bra stayed in the way. I pulled her up, hands behind her shoulder blades. With my knees under her ass, she was airborne. I was bouncing her like a ragdoll.

“Oh my God! Brian!” My cock echoed in her quavering voice. “Finally, this is what I knew was coming. This is what I wanted.”

“Good!” I growled. I hadn’t been focusing on much more than the motion and the feeling. This was Olivia. This was not something a son should do, step-mom or not. I closed my eyes. I still saw her face. I still wanted her face.

I hated myself more than a little. I blamed it on the shadow me, the billionaire me, the me I had let loose, that I had let have this woman. I hated sharing her with some hidden aspect of myself. I didn’t know how to not be angry. I did know how to direct it.

“That’s so hard, Brian! You’ve gotten so strong!” She whimpered as I lifted her higher. I wasn’t in position to make her ride me. I thrust her back down on the table. I took my place on top. I took control of her. I took what I wanted.

I grabbed the lip of the table. I grabbed the meat of her leg. I put my foot in the arm of the ankle stirrup. I fucked her, I fucked her harder than I had any memory of fucking anyone. I could feel the power running from the tautness in my neck to the tendons in my ankle. I could tell by the way she was hollering. I was doing it right.

“Brian! My sweet Brian!” I was glad she had never called me her sweet Brian before this moment. I doubt I could have handled tarnishing anything more of our connection. She had her eyes wide open, waiting for me to meet them. It was an electric connection and it was running wild between us.

She was muscle herself. Her stomach flexing with every counter-thrust. She had her hands over her head. She pushed off the wall to impale herself on me. I feared she had the same rage, the same energy, the same negativity charging her batteries. I was scared if I wasn’t forceful. We were going to be bruised tomorrow.

“Fire your seed in me.” She begged. “I need to be filled with cum. My Brian’s cum. You, not just part of you. Brian! Fuck me!”

I didn’t know how close I had come. I felt the clench behind the base of my deck. My balls were ready to unload. She had known. She knew me too well. I closed my eyes. I cursed, loud and in every direction. Her arm came off the wall. My neck was in the hook of her elbow. I screamed. She growled. I released into her.

I collapsed on her and she snuggled up all around me. Our breaths came out in fidgets of dragon fire. She rubbed my face.

“Don’t you ever leave me with him again!”

“I don’t know how to stop it.” I sighed. “I just want to be me.”

“I know baby,” She cooed and rubbed my arm. “You have the love and help you need. We have Amanda, we have Garth, we have Larry. We’ll get you through all of this.”

We settled in each other’s arms. I want to believe I drifted off for hours. It probably wasn’t five minutes before we were interrupted.

The knock on the door came just as the nurse stuck her head in. “Doc Vanessa’s all finished up. She’d like to be taken to dinner.” The nurse disappeared before I could comment. I looked down to Olivia. We were both exhaustedly smiling.

“Speaking of your father loving you.” She brushed my hair. “He’s not ready to forgive you for getting me pregnant the way you did.”

* * *