The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Twelve

Mistress Mel sat clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and sat smoking her odorless drug cigarettes. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

At her pussy was a new Sex Slave naked with a shaved pussy wearing black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled boots licking her sex deeply and eagerly.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Robots and Slaves, where is my missing Slave? I want her found! I want her here doing this………..” pointing to her Sex Slave.

“Yes Mistress Mel. We hear and obey” the Slaves said, including all the women in French and British Interpol as they moved to obey her.

“YES MISTRESS MEL. WE HEAR AND OBEY” her robots said as they moved to obey.

* * *

Beautiful Anna Louise arrived with several other models in France for a photoshoot. At the airport she read her LA based paper and read the story about

“………the missing college student Anna Townsend was last seen leaving a bar with her fellow students. They reported Anna was seen getting into a black sedan with two tanned shiny clad women………..And in similar news, Jake Kingston is holding a press conference this morning to tell the media his wild story about how his wife Jill was kidnapped and was going to be turned into some sort of Sex Slave or servant. His wild story was discounted by the police and the media, so he wants to in his words ‘Tell the world everything and let them decide if he is making it up’……The police reportedly are providing him and his wife protection.”

She saw in the newspaper at the airport new stand,

“……….. The crusader against trafficking was going to a press conference with police escort when he and a police officer was killed and burned. Jake Kingston and Officer Bill smith was killed and their bodies burned. The two women—Jill Kingston and a female officer, Elizabeth Lewis are missing from the crime scene. The Police have no leads as the vehicles and most of the evidence destroyed.”

Anna showed her fellow models and said, “Geez LA is not safe, at least we are somewhere safe now hahahaha” Anna said as the five models moved through the airport, they didn’t notice the two tanned women with ponytailed hair in shiny black PVC watching them. One of them made a phone call, “THE FIVE FEMALES ARRIVED FROM THE US AS ANTICIPATED.”

“YES FOLLOW THEM. THEY WERE TO BE CAPTURED PRIOR TO DEPARTURE BUT THEY ELUDED CAPTURE DUE TO OTHER OPERATIONS. SECURE THEM FOR ROBOTIZATION THERE.”

“UNDERSTOOD” the ponytailed brunette said as they followed the five women through the airport and a third drove up with a black Citroen and followed the models as they rode in a taxi to their hotels.

* * *

But the five were being watched by others as well,

Mistress Mel sat clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and sat smoking her odorless drug cigarettes. At her pussy still at work was the new Sex Slave naked with a shaved pussy wearing black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled boots licking her sex deeply and eagerly.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Mistress Mel sat looking at photos of the five models, taken by her Agent Slaves and Robots at the airport. “Robots and Slaves, I want these five, especially this one” Mel said pointing to Anna Louise. “She looks like me and a perfect choice as one of my new Robot types.”

“Yes Mistress Mel. We hear and obey.”

“YES MISTRESS MEL. WE HEAR AND OBEY.”

* * *

Following the black sedan and the taxi, two women rode in a black Audi, staring blankly ahead as they drove.

The two women were wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 66 and 37. A brunette and a blonde. The blonde drove and the brunette sat in the passenger seat.

The blonde signaled their Mistress, “UNIT EIGHTY-EIGHT FOLLOWING THE FIVE MODELS MISTRESS. THEY ARE ALSO BEING FOLLOWED BY THREE TANNED WOMEN IN A BLACK SEDAN……..YES MISTRESS UNDERSTOOD……….YES MISTRESS…UNDERSTOOD MISTRESS” as the brunette hung up. The two Enforcer Robots served Mistress Ancilla, who ALSO wanted the five models.

Beautiful women were a valuable commodity and these five were highly prized.

* * *

At a research facility in upstate New York,

A redhead Security Guard stared blankly ahead as a beautiful blonde clad in shiny black latex rammed her over and over, still in her uniform, as she guided her what to say on the phone,

“Tell them everything is fine here.” SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

“Everything is fine here………….” the redhead said coldly.

“Tell them to cancel the alarm and you will check back in with them in thirty minutes.” SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

“Cancel the alarm and I will check back in, in about thirty minutes” the redhead said not blinking.

The blonde held her as she fucked her with her strap on, grabbing her hair like a rein. “Tell them to resume normal status.” SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

“Resume normal status” the redhead said as she hung up she grunted and moaned.

“Well done Slave. You may cum now.” SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” the redhead screamed then went silent as she was clearly now changed and under control.

The blonde removed her strap on device and coldly wiped it off with her gloved hand as she released the redhead. She smiled and said, “Now Slave you will become my Robot. What I have started with my dildo cannot be stopped. Even now the nanites inside you and radiation are changing you……….robotizing you……..soon you will be one of them” the blonde said pointing to six black latex clad women. “Robots proceed with the theft as ordered.”

“YES MISTRESS ELEISE” the robotized women said as they continued working. Mistress Eleise was working alone now as well as several of her fellow Mistresses were after their attempt to eliminate Mistress Ancilla failed and Mistress Liza was lost to her. The six Robots were part of her twenty Robots she possessed clad in a shiny skin tight black latex rubber bustier leotard with arm length gloves, knee high spike heeled boots and each had a strap on dildo like Mistress Eleise. Their hair was back in pony tails and they wore shiny black helmet-like caps with their ponytails through the back of them. They metallic eyelids and lips. Their breasts were all 38DD.

At this moment in Amsterdam, Liza was now Mistress Robot #1 clad in a shiny skin tight black latex rubber knee length halter top dress, arm length gloves, knee high spike heeled boots and she wore sunglasses and had a riding crop. Her long black hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She now also had silver eyelids and lips. Her slim body of 34B-26-37″ remained slim and athletic.

“I will not serve Ancilla……………….” Mistress Eleise said as she remembered the message;

Broadcasting to all of Liza’s former Mistress and forces, Ancilla said, “I am your new Mistress. All Robots help the others report to me at once for conversion. Those not yet robotized do not betray me or you will suffer the consequences. Obey me and serve me well and I will reward you” as Ancilla pointed to her boots and the robotized Liza knelt and kissed the boots of Mistress Ancilla for the broadcast.

“I will not serve! I will rule!” Mistress Eleise said as the redhead was now naked and her breasts swelled to 38DD and a shiny black latex rubber outfit began forming on her naked body, starting with her boots. Soon she was clad in a shiny skin tight black latex rubber bustier leotard with arm length gloves, knee high spike heeled boots and had a strap on dildo like Mistress Eleise. Her red hair was back in a ponytail and she wore a shiny black helmet-like cap with her ponytail through the back. She had metallic eyelids and lips and her new breasts were 38DD.

She bowed fully to Mistress Eleise and said, “I AM YOUR ROBOT. AWAITING ORDERS MISTRESS ELEISE” as she returned upright and stared blankly ahead.

“Yes very nice……….Security Guard to Robot in only four minutes hahahaha, assist the others” Mistress Eleise said dismissively.

“YES MISTRESS” the new robot said as she pivoted and walked off to obey.

Mistress Eleise was clad in a shiny skin tight black latex rubber bustier leotard, garter belt, arm length gloves with open fingers, knee high spike heeled boots and had a strap on dildo. Her blonde hair was down and beautiful. The 5′10″ Mistress was over 6′5″ in her spike heeled boots.

The Robots forced open safe, two of them ripping the door off the bank style vault. The door crashed to the floor with a thud as it weighed over 5000 lbs. Eleise was annoyed and said, “You stupid Robots………..be more careful” as she shook her head.

The noise attracted several of the workers; scientists and lab techs. They tried to use their cellphones but they were being jammed. The four women and two men saw the shiny clad women and the vault door and tried to run.

“Do I have to tell you to do everything? Get them!” Mistress Eleise said as she grabbed a small “ball” from a pouch on her garter belt and the ball which was of black rubber bounced and hit the wall by the retreating women and two men. The ball hit by them and broke open then “popped” as gas and light flashed by them like a grenade. The four closest were stopped in their tracks—three women and one man. The women stopped and were frozen with looks of surprise as the man grasped his neck and collapsed. The other two ran up the stairwell.

By the time Mistress Eleise walked over to them, the man had “dissolved” into cloud of gas—no evidence he was even there at all. The three women were still unable to move although they could see and hear everything. They were terrified and saw what happened to their male co-worker.

As four of her Robots went up the stairwell after the other two, Eleise walked around them examining them and said, “Foolish women…………..no one escapes me” as she stroked her dildo and moved behind one of them.

One of her robots said, “SHALL WE ASSIST YOU MISTRESS?”

“No. I want the joy of this” Eleise said as she moved behind one of the women, a brunette, and ripped her clothes and slid her dildo into her from behind fucking her.

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

After a few seconds it was clear the woman could move and feel everything but she stayed still for Eleise. She wanted to cooperate now. Fear had become desire and obedience.

Eleise then said “Excellent Slave. You may cum now.” SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” the woman moaned and screamed then went silent again as she was clearly now changed and under control.

Mistress Eleise removed her strap on device and coldly wiped it off with her gloved hand and moved behind the next woman a blonde. Then the next, an Asian.

By the time the robots returned with the two escapees, Eleise told the third woman, “Excellent. You may cum now.” SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” the third woman moaned and screamed then went silent again as she was clearly now changed and under control.

Mistress Eleise removed her strap on device and coldly wiped it off with her gloved hand and moved to address the man and woman who ran.

By now the first woman was redressed in a shiny skin tight black latex rubber bustier leotard with arm length gloves, knee high spike heeled boots and had a strap on dildo like Mistress Eleise. Her brown hair was back in a ponytail and she wore a shiny black helmet-like cap with her ponytail through the back. She had metallic eyelids and lips and her new breasts were 38DD.

The second woman she had fucked was naked.

“What are you doing to them!? Where is Mark?” the man yelled at Eleise.

“Silence! I don’t answer to men………..” Mistress Eleise said as he persisted.

“Listen bitch……….” he said as Eleise simply flared her eyes in anger and one of the Robots holding him, a redhead and former Security Guard grabbed his head with her gloved hands and with one simple twist, snapped his neck with a loud ‘CRACK’ and he fell to the floor dead.

The woman saw this and was terrified and crying.

Eleise walked close to her and placing her gloved hand on her face said, “You have nothing to cry about my dear………nothing to fear…….soon you will be immortally beautiful……..like your co-workers here…….a gift from me your new Mistress……….” Eleise French kissed the woman and walked her dildo into her and began fucking her. The woman winced and seemed to resist at first and not like it but within a few seconds she was kissing Eleise back and they were fucking vigorously. SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

Eleise kissed and fucked her as she heard in turn the three women before her;

“I AM YOUR ROBOT. AWAITING ORDERS MISTRESS ELEISE.”

“I AM YOUR ROBOT. AWAITING ORDERS MISTRESS ELEISE”

“I AM YOUR ROBOT. AWAITING ORDERS MISTRESS ELEISE”

Mistress Eleise finally stopped kissing her and said, “You may cum my Slave”

as she saw three new Robots—brunette, blonde and Asian—staring blankly ahead.

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” the four woman moaned and screamed then went silent again as she was clearly now changed and under control.

Mistress Eleise backed up removed her strap on device and coldly wiped it off with her gloved hand and said, “That was very special for me Slave………..I shall reward you. You shall become my new #1 Robot” Eleise said as she kissed her on the cheek.

She looked on the floor and wondered about the dead male. The robot who killed him said, “THIS UNIT ELIMINATED THE EVIDENCE MISTRESS.”

Eleise smiled and said, “Good I guess I don’t have to tell you robots to do everything, very good. Robots ensure the rest of this place is empty. And if not bring the workers to me.”

“YES MISTRESS” as seven Robots including the three new ones went off to ensure the area was secure—something they should have done first.

This is because on the top floor a pair of workers were slipping out the windows to try to get away and get help.

On the roof was the sign and a helipad. The giant FAUSTA INDUSTRIES sign concealed the helipad and the helicopter on the roof. The two unlocked the helicopter also marked FAUSTA INDUSTRIES.

One of the two, a brunette named Alysia Humphries said, “Do you know how to fly?”

“No don’t you?” the black haired Maddy Higgins said.

“No. Maybe the radio…………help we need help………….there is some sort of static or interference” Maddy said. “Well we either try this and fly out of here or jump off the roof? So which is it? We can’t go back down, those shiny clad women will get us?” Maddy said.

“This is so bad! And tomorrow we were going to meet Mr. Fausta…………..Well let’s try. I have played video games, how hard can it be?” Alysia said as she started the helicopter.

The engine and rotors were up to speed just as one of the Robots made it to the roof. A big chested (they were all big chested thanks to their Mistress) blonde moved to the helicopter as Alysia managed to get it off the room. Maddy moved out of the passenger side to try to push the shiny clad woman out or keep her away from Alysia so they could get off the roof and at least outside the perimeter fence before they landed and ran for help. Alysia heard Maddy yelling and fighting with the shiny clad woman. But Alysia was having a hard time focusing on them not crashing and dying. Maddy screamed then moaned and Alysia tried to see what was happening in the back of the helicopter. The helicopter was a bigger one and there was room for eight passengers.

She heard Maddy moaning then silent. She heard weird sounds. SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

Then the shiny clad woman moved close to her and said, “YOU WILL LAND NOW. COOPERATE OR YOU WILL DIE.”

“Stay away from me! I don’t know what I’m doing! But I know enough to crash us if you try anything! Where is Maddy? Where is my friend?”

“SHE IS CHANGING” the shiny clad woman said, “YOU MUST OBEY ME. LAND NOW AND YOU WILL NOT DIE. DO NOT BE AFRAID.”

Alysia struggled to focus as she thought, (That woman……..her outfit……she smells like sex…..…s-she is doing something to me I feel strange……….where is Maddy?)

“OBEY ME. RETURN TO THE BUILDING NOW” the shiny clad human robot said.

“I can’t! Don’t you get it!? I can barely keep us going in one direction, we are probably five miles from there already………..where is Maddy?” Alysia said.

“HERE ALYSIA” Maddy saw her. She could not believe what she saw.

“No Maddy no!!!!” Alysia saw her friend Maddy, dressed like the other woman, clad in a shiny skin tight black latex rubber bustier leotard with arm length gloves, knee high spike heeled boots and had a strap on dildo. Her black hair was back in a ponytail and she wore a shiny black helmet-like cap with her ponytail through the back. She had metallic eyelids and lips and her new breasts were 38DD.

“WE MUST GO BACK ALYSIA………” as the robotized Maddy took over the second set of controls on the passenger side and nodded to her robotizer.

Alysia tried to struggle as she held her but then she felt the dildo slide into her vagina from behind. “No!.........fuck no………..you are……….ohhhh………..uhhhh” as Alysia moaned then went silent and cooperative. SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH.

By now the robotized Maddy flew the helicopter back. As a Robot this was one of the many gifts from her Mistress. She could operate any vehicle with skill. Robot Maddy reported, “MISTRESS WE ARE RETURNING TO THE ROOF IN THE HELICOPTER. THREE ROBOTS INSIDE. YES MISTRESS UNDERSTOOD” as Robot Maddy began landing on the roof helipad.

By the time the helicopter landed and the door opened, three Robots each clad in in a shiny skin tight black latex rubber bustier leotard with arm length gloves, knee high spike heeled boots and each had a strap on dildo like Mistress Eleise. Their hair was back in pony tails and they wore shiny black helmet-like caps with their ponytails through the back of them. They metallic eyelids and lips. Their breasts were all 38DD, including the formerly tiny chested Alysia.

The three robots reported to Mistress Eleise and she was pleased.

But the robotized Guard Robot failed to report in as she said she would, the fleeing women had sidetracked Eleise’s plan.

* * *

James stood in his green and black latex rubber outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve top and pants with his erect penis in a sheath sticking out like a dildo. He wore black boots and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Frédérique stood clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Her breasts were larger and firmer and she looked more beautiful and youthful.

Mistress Mel sat clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and sat smoking her odorless drug cigarettes. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

At her pussy was a new Sex Slave naked with a shaved pussy wearing black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled boots licking her sex deeply and eagerly.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“You two? Slave Frédérique you stand before me clad in that outfit? The outfit of Zdenka? With this male? Why do you disobey me? And where is your ring?”

“Forgive me Mistress I brought you this male Slave. He obeys me now”

Frédérique said—lying of course.

“And these shiny blue-green latex rubber outfits?”

“Necessary to deceive them Mistress so we could escape. He helped me. He is a good Slave. You should use him Mistress” Frédérique said humbly.

“Yes perhaps I will…………first new rings for both of you, robots……….”

“Mistress we don’t need rings we……….” As rings were placed on both Frédérique and James and their minds turned off.

Even robotized the rings were strong enough to act as control devices.

* * *

A robotized Stella Van Herrin knelt before Zdenka’s throne chair clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Robots Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 clad in shiny black latex rubber each stood before Zdenka as well.

Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars.

At side were here Robots Melanie/#627, Tiffany/#628 who just stood at Robot attention at her side. The robotized Tiffany held a silver tray with two drinks on it.

She had a latex clad Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

The images of Frédérique and James stopped.

Zdenka smacked her throne chair and said, “How can those rings control them?! She controls MY robots!”

The robotized Stella Van Herrin said, “MISTRESS THE RINGS MUST EMIT SIGNALS WHICH OVERRIDE THE BRAINWAVES. EVEN ROBOTRIZED WE ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO THIS TYPE OF CONTROL MISTRESS. THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT AGAINST THIS IS TO HAVE A CONTROL DEVICE WHICH EMITS A STRONGER SIGNAL” Stella said.

Zdenka smiled and said, “Time to expand and add new Robot types. My rival Ancilla uses Scientist Robots does she not?”

“YES MISTRESS” Stella said.

“Time to add Ancilla and her forces to mine. I have hesitated as it has been a good game but enough is enough. Robots Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 will lead a squad of Robots to your old house. It seems your friends Nadine are there looking for you and Vera. And Ancilla has her Enforcer Robots after them. Why had Ancilla been after you so intently my dear? You are lovely but there must be more to this? Why would she be SO interested in you?”

“MISTRESS……….VERA WAS MARRIED TO KARL AND HE WAS TRYING TO WIN HER BACK. HE INHERITED 50 MILLION EUROS AND TRIED TO USE THAT TO COOERCE VERA BACK. BUT SHE WAS NOT INTERESTED” the robotized Vera said.

“So she wants Vera to get access to the money too eh? That could be useful…….I have no need of it but it is a suitable enticement for Ancilla. So we will it to my advantage…………So Ancilla will join us soon and her forces, the Enforcer Robots and Scientist Robots will become MY Enforcer Robots and Scientist Robots and all she has hahahaha” Zdenka said.

* * *

Mistress Mel sat clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and sat smoking her odorless drug cigarettes. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

At her pussy was a new Sex Slave naked with a shaved pussy wearing black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled boots licking her sex deeply and eagerly.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Kneeling before her were the now naked Frédérique and James and their minds turned off. Even robotized the rings were strong enough to act as control devices. They were licking and kissing Mel’s boots—as they had been told to do.

“That’s it lick them, kiss them, clean them! You two are pathetic? You were lying to me weren’t you? Explain these shiny blue-green latex rubber outfits?”

“Mistress we were robotized to serve Zdenka. We were obeying her commands when you took control of us with your rings” Frédérique said resuming licking.

“Yes I knew you were robotized. My rings override your control. I am no fool! When you failed to respond I found you were faking and now this? You will both serve me……….Tell me more about Zdenka and her secrets……..” Mistress Mel said.

To be Continued