The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Four

James was asleep and Nadine was still awake. Outside the robots prepared to make their move. Vera/#725 sat with Robots Nathalie/#747, Tammy/#748, August/#469 and Jessica/#722 all dressed like Vera clad in shiny black latex rubber.

Nadine thought she heard something so she woke James up to go check is out.

He went downstairs into the kitchen and there Officer McKinsey and Officer Evans, now both dressed in shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 99 and 100. And both had dildos on their fronts.

“What are you two doing in here? And why are you dressed like that? Let me get Nadine……….” he said as Officer McKinsey grabbed him and forced his mouth onto her dildo. “Mmmpppffff!!!” he resisted for a few seconds then stopped as she held his head, now taking her dildo fully in his mouth. He swallowed whipping cream like foam as she commanded softly “YOU ARE OUR SLAVE NOW” then let him go.

He stood now blank faced and said “yes Mistress.”

“RETURN AND SAY NOTHING. THIS HOUSE IS UNDER SURVELLANCE OF OTHERS. YOU WILL HEAR ME IN YOUR MIND SLAVE” Lisa McKinsey/#100 said with her mind.

He nodded and went to go back upstairs.

“What was it?” Nadine asked, “you were down there for a while I almost went down there but I was scared?”

“It was nothing……….go to sleep” he said blankly.

“Okay fine” Nadine said as she turned over.

He was on his side staring blankly ahead and Nadine didn’t notice he was now hard as he thought of only obeying his Robot Mistress.

Outside robots Vera/#725 and the others waited as they detected movement and suspected the rival Robots in the area.

* * *

As the party ended, the four had a “collection” of eight women waiting for them. Eight more actress, models and porn stars for their Mistress’ Collection. They included women like Vanessa Marcil and Jennifer Garner. They all stared blankly ahead as they had all been hypnotized/enslaved.

Aria pressed several buttons on her belt and all eight glowed and became naked. All eight were examined by Aria and Angela as Jennifer Love-Hewitt signaled her Mistress, “MISTRESS WE HAVE EIGHT NEW SLAVES PREPPED FOR PORTAL TRAVEL.” Jennifer Love-Hewitt was still dressed in shiny black latex.

Charisma walked in saying, “ALL TRACES OF OUR TIME HERE HAS BEEN ERASED. THE MALES WHO WERE WITH THESE EIGHT ARE ELIMINATED AND NOW STORED AS RAW MATERIALS.”

“Proceed my Robots” a voice they recognized as their Mistress Zdenka said and a portal opened and the twelve women went through. There was no trace of any of them left. BUT, as they entered the portal, a reporter covering the party walked into the area they were and took several photos as the last few women went through the portal, including Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Aria Giovanni.

As they arrived, Zdenka saw a report as her realm, her kingdom existed outside time and space and she said, “You stupid Robots!” in her soft Czech accent, “You allowed someone to photograph you! Look at this!”

“MISTRESS WE HAVE FAILED………..SHALL WE BE DESTROYED?” Jennifer said.

“No………stupid Robots………” in her soft Czech accent, “use the portal and go back and fix it!”

Again the four arrived at the party, but this time moments before they left. Since Zdenka’s realm was outside of time and space she could send them back to before the problem happened. But doing this for a few minutes there would be two versions of themselves there.

Then as their counterparts entered the portal, the reporter covering the party walked into the area they were and started taking photos as the last few women went through the portal, including Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Aria Giovanni. Just as she had before. But then she turned to see the four behind her.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt/#777 was dressed in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard, and she still had 36C” breasts. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, her hair down and beautiful.

Aria Giovanni/#778 was dressed in a shiny red and black latex outfit consisting of a red and black latex full length dress with long cape-like sleeves and a low cut front and wide red and black belt. Above the wrist length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful. The wide black belt had a red section in the front with ten black buttons. These buttons could be pushed alone or together in patterns for certain devices and effects.

Angela White/#779 was dressed in a shiny red and black latex outfit consisting of a red low cut front leotard, arm length black latex gloves, matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Charisma Carpenter/#780 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

“H-how did you? I just saw you four go through a doorway or portal or something?” the reporter said.

”YES WE DID. YOU MADE OUR MISTRESS ANGRY SO WE CAME BACK TO STOP YOU” the robotized Jennifer said as the robotized Charisma and Angela grabbed her and Jennifer grabbed her camera and said, “WE CAN’T ALLOW YOU TO USE THESE PHOTOS” as she crushed her camera in her gloved hands.

The reporter’s eyes went wide as she realized the strength needed to do this and the two who held her, held her in a vice-like grip. “A-Are you going to kill me?”

“NO. YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESS AS WE DO SLAVE” as Robot Jennifer looked at Robot Aria who pressed several buttons on her belt.

“What are you?...........Uhhh……Ahhhhhh” as she came in her panties. Her face lost all expression and she stopped resisting.

They let her go and Jennifer said, “NOW YOU WILL ASSIST US.”

“yessss……..I hear and obey” the reporter said, slack jawed and obedient.

“DID YOU TAKE OTHER PHOTOS OF US DURING THE PARTY SLAVE?”

“yesss Mistress…………many photos………….my assistant took two SD cards worth to my apartment…………..we were going to go over them tonight” the reporter said, gladly betraying her assistant and friend.

“YOU WILL ASSIST US” Robot Jennifer said as she motioned to Robots Charisma and Aria and again the robotized Aria pressed buttons on her belt and the reporter glowed and became naked.

There was a “pop” sound as a large phallus formed on the front of Charisma and she walked it into the reporter from behind and began fucking her.

As the reporter was robotized by Charisma, she changed from Adriana Monsalve to Robot Adriana. Robot Jennifer informed her Mistress of what Adriana had told them.

Charisma withdrew her dildo and wiped off the cum and foam from it with her gloved hand and the robotized Adriana became clad in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her brown hair was down and beautiful.

“I AM YOUR ROBOT. I SERVE THE MISTRESS” she said in a monotone voice.

“YES. MISTRESS WE ARE READY” Robot Jennifer said as another portal opened and the five robotized women walked through, appearing in the apartment of the now robotized Adriana where her assistant Maria was waiting.

“Adriana? How did you? And why did you bring them here? The photos?”

“YES. WHERE ARE THE SD CARDS?”

“Here I was just about to upload them?”

“HERE I WILL TAKE THEM” Robot Adriana said as she took them and snapped them in two.

“What are you?” Maria said as Charisma and Angela grabbed her and held her arms.

“THE MISTRESS DOES NOT PERMIT FAILURE. NOR DOES SHE PERMIT PUBLICITY. YOU WILL JOIN US IN HER SERVICE MARIA” Robot Adriana said.

Robot Jennifer stepped forward and said, “WELL DONE ROBOT ADRIANA. YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US NOW” as Maria struggled in vain against their vice-like grips.

Adriana rubbed her crotch and with a pop a phallus appeared and she walked behind Maria who struggled harder now pleading, “No please! Adriana! No!”

“SAVE YOUR PLEAS MARIA. SOON YOU WILL UNDERSTAND” as Robot Aria pressed buttons on her belt and Maria glowed and became naked.

“No Adriana Ahhhhhhhh” as Robot Adriana walked her dildo into Maria from behind and began fucking her.

In three minutes she withdrew her dildo and coldly wiped it off and Maria was now clad in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her dark brown hair was down and beautiful.

“I AM YOUR ROBOT. I SERVE THE MISTRESS” she said in a monotone voice.

“WELCOME ROBOT TO THE BLISS OF SERVICE TO MISTRESS ZDENKA” Robot Jennifer said as the portal opened and the six Robots went through, leaving no trace of their time there.

Over the next few days these women “Retired” from public life in announcements, citing, “……….They were devoting their time to new pursuits and devoting time to their family (Their Robot family and their Mistress)” and any loose ends like boyfriends, husbands or other nosey persons were eliminated and females robotized.

Seconds after they entered the portal they exited in Zdenka’s Realm and went to report to her. They walked past the eight captives from earlier, who were naked and being examined as they laid on tables tilted up at 45 degrees, strapped down.

Two of the Robots examining the women were Melanie Johnson and Tiffany Anderson. Both were dressed in shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

They both stared blankly ahead as they and three others examined and prepared the eight women. They used dildo looking devices to examine their openings as well as their gloved fingers and analyzed their minds and memories. The women were all staring straight ahead with mindless, blissful looks on their faces.

Mistress Zdenka walked in and Melanie and Tiffany and the other shiny clad women stopped what they were doing and bowed to her.

Zdenka was still clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber.

She wore shiny black arm length gloves and black pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots a short sleeve low cut front blue-green top. Her blonde hair was down and beautiful and she had red lipstick and light eye makeup. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars. She said in a soft Czech accent, “Continue………..are there any problems #627? Talking to the robotized Melanie/#627. Robot Tiffany/#628 just stood at Robot attention.

“NO MISTRESS. THEIR MEMORIES HAVE BEEN UPLOADED AND ANY LOOSE ENDS ARE NOW TARGETED FOR ELIMINATION OR ROBOTIZATION MISTRESS” the robotized Melanie said, her eyes never blinking or moving.

“Very good my Robot. All eight will be a fine additions. Robotize them as new Agent Robots so they can join the ones who took them”

“YES MISTRESS. WE HEAR AND OBEY” Melanie/#627 said.

“And the other captives?”

“THEY ARE BEING ROBOTIZED AS STANDARD ROBOTS MISTRESS AS YOU COMMANDED EXCEPT FOR THE TWO YOU DESIGNATED AS SEX SLAVES. THEY ARE BEING CONDITIONED FOR SERVICE NOW” Melanie/#627 said.

“Excellent! Well done my Robot, you are very efficient. I am very pleased” the woman said coldly with her soft Czech accent.

“THANK YOU MISTRESS. WE EXIST TO SERVE YOUR WILL” Melanie/#627 said.

“Yes hahahaha” she said as she walked away and the robots resumed their tasks.

Jennifer Garner and Vanessa Marcil became free as they looked around in panic.

“How? Where are our clothes? Who are you?” Vanessa said.

“Please let us go! We can pay you whatever you want!” Jennifer said.

Melanie/#627 and Tiffany/#628 coldly looked at them ignoring their pleas.

“Didn’t you hear us? We can pay you whatever you want?” Vanessa said as well.

The robots continued ignoring them as they prepared them. Melanie/#628 took a goop of Vaseline looking gel and stuck her gloved finger in the vagina of Vanessa and then in Jennifer.

“Stop that! What is that! It feels……….funny?” Vanessa said.

“Please Answer us………please…………we will stop yelling”

Jennifer said.

“YES. GOOD. IT IS WASTING YOUR ENERGY AND EFFORT. WE HAVE INSTRUCTIONS TO CARRY OUT. SILENCE IS PREFERRED” Melanie/#627 said coldly.

“Okay…………what is your name?” Vanessa said realizing the goop in her vagina made her feel aroused and relaxed.

“THIS UNIT IS #627” Melanie/#627 said.

“No your name?” Vanessa said now slurring her words slightly.

“THIS UNIT WAS ONCE MELANIE JOHNSON. BUT THAT FEMALE NO LONGER EXISTS. THERE IS ONLY ROBOT #627 NOW” Melanie/#627 said.

“I feel funny 627………….what is that goop you put in my pussy?” Vanessa said really slurring her words now.

“IT IS LUBRICANT WITH LAUXE JUICE TO HELP YOU ENJOY CONVERSION. THE MISTRESS WANTS ROBOTIZATION TO BE PLEASANT”

Melanie/#627 said.

“Mistress? Pleasant? W-why? We are prisoners……..does she care about us?” Vanessa said as she looked at Jennifer whose eyes were rolled back in orgasm from the lubricant and she was orgasming hard.

“YOU REQUIRE MORE LUBRICANT” Melanie/#627 said as she gooped up another glob and fingered Vanessa with it.

“Uhhhhhh……..627…………..answer me please………..” as Vanessa shuddered in orgasm.

“YES THE MISTRESS CARES ABOUT US. WE ARE HERS. WE ARE HERS TO USE AS SHE DESIRES. SHE CARES ABOUT US. WE ARE HERS. WE WILL SERVE HER FOREVER VANESSA” Melanie/#627 said.

“yes………..thank you 627……….I am not afraid now……….I want to join you” Vanessa said as she stopped resisting and orgasmed like Jennifer next to her.

“GOOD VANESSA…………” Melanie/#627 said as Vanessa and Jennifer stared blankly ahead as each of the eight women had a large dildo/phallus slid into their anus and one into their vagina as visors connected to metal helmet-like caps were placed on their heads.

And in her throne room, Zdenka sat, her pants unzipped she was being pleasured by a Sex Slaves. The Sex Slave was clad only in shiny silver latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her pubic area smooth and bare and had silver rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. She had silver eyelids and silver lips. And a tattoo “SLAVE” with a barcode and “PROPERTY OF ZDENKA” on her right buttock.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Mistress Zdenka sat and enjoyed her Sex Slave as she considered her next move.

* * *

To be Continued