The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Seven

Mistress Stella was out chair clad in shiny black latex rubber. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick.

As she left her limousine she was guarded by four robotized women, each clad in shiny black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard.

As she entered the bank to carry out business James held the door for her. He had arrived there a few minutes earlier with six other Robots to ensure the area was secure. He was clad in an outfit which looked like a business suit dipped in shiny black latex, his penis encased in a latex sheath. He knelt and lowered his head in submission before Stella and said, “Area is secure my Mistress.”

“Thank you Slave well done” and as she and the robots passed he joined them walking behind them.

The loan officer met with her and said, “Really Miss Herrin your security is not needed here?”

“I will be the judge of that………..Miss Kingsley” Stella said looking at the name tag on the desk, “I am a busy woman can we get started?”

“Yes of course, please sit down. Well honestly I reviewed the request and I find we cannot give you such a large loan. I mean you have the assets you could just withdraw them and use them. We only do small business loans here, very small ones. And we don’t understand what this Warehouse is going to be for in your business proposal?” Linda Kingsley said as she looked at the ten latex clad women with her and the one man.

“For Robotics………but that is beside the point. I am not used to hearing no. I get what I want, especially from women” Stella said as she pulled a small item from her purse.

“Robotics? As in Robots? To store or create Robots like NASA uses?”

“Hahaha no something much more precious……….human Robots” Stella said with a smirk on her face, waiting for her reaction.

“H-Human Robots? Them????” Linda said puzzled.

“He is a Slave, but yes they are……….” As she sprayed a perfume bottle in Linda’s face, “And you are a Slave too” Stella said.

“No……..I am not a ……..uhhhhh……..yes Mistress a Slave” as her face changed and she came in her panties as she submitted to Mistress Stella.

“Good Slave……..about my loan?”

“Yes Mistress…………approved………for any amount you desire Mistress” Linda said staring blankly at Stella.

“Excellent my Slave. Tell me have you seen this woman? I chose this Bank in particular because she comes here I am told?” Stella said showing her a picture of Zdenka—an older picture from her model days.

“Yes Mistress. I have seen her in here in latex and four to six women with her. Two women who worked here quit and became her Assistants” Linda said near mindlessly.

“I will leave you this way so you may inform me when she returns. But for not write up the loan Slave” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress” Linda said as she went to work.

“James…….” Stella said softly.

“Yes Mistress?” he said as he hung on her every word.

“After we are finished, I want you to work with #5 and finish her enslavement to me. Then return to me with her at the end of the day” Stella said coldly.

“Yes Mistress of course” he said as he looked at Linda and at #5, the woman formerly called Gisele Bundchen, missing for several weeks. “Recruited” by Stella as one of her Robot Servants along with all of her assets.

Stella had no thought of her Slave breaking free and betraying her. No Slave had ever broken free of her control in the last 90 years or so. Her Slaves loved her and she used their own desires and wants against them to maintain full control over them.

* * *

More women arrived via helicopters—US officials as well as Paranormal Investigators and reporters based on the weird stories coming from and around the crash site. Agent Vienne Catrin of French Interpol and her “Assistant” Nathalie Duhamel, a reporter for France 24.

Nathalie’s phone rang and it was her sister Therese, “HELLO NATHALIE THIS IS THERESE. I AM IN AMSTERDAM AND I GOT THE NEW JOB. MY MIS…….MY EMPLOYER WOULD LIKE YOU TO COME TOO. SHE SAYS SHE HAS A POSITION FOR YOU SISTER” Therese said in a very monotone voice.

“I can’t now……….I am at a crash site with Vienne……” Nathalie said.

“THE ONE IN IRELAND?”

“Yes how did you know about it? Oh you must have watched the news?”

“YES THAT IS IT. I WATCHED THE NEWS. DO YOU KNOW WHY IT CRASHED?”

“Not yet………and besides you know I can’t say anything………” Nathalie said realizing her sister was acting a little off. “Are you okay I mean……….”

“OKAY HAVE TO GO. TALK TO YOU SOON” as Therese hung up and reported to her Mistress Ancilla her sister was investigating the crash site in Ireland.

“What is it Nathalie?”

“My sister called……….she got that job but she is acting kinda funny? I don’t know I am being paranoid probably. All this talk about weird things and missing women. Like now my sister was talking kind of funny and she called me Sister” Nathalie said as she saw a group of reporters and investigators try to get into the crash site which was still cordoned off.

“Sister………oh no she must be possessed! Hahaha” Vienne said trying to be funny.

“No she always calls me Big Sis or Sissy………..never Sister? I don’t know?”

* * *

Mistress Stella Van Herrin sat on a throne-like chair clad in shiny black latex rubber. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick.

Her only male slave James was clad in an outfit which looked like a business suit dipped in shiny black latex, his penis encased in a latex sheath. He stood like the Robots at attention by his Mistress.

Stella sat guarded by robotized women, clad in shiny black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. Each stood staring mindlessly ahead at attention.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

A new blonde Sex Slave serviced Stella, she licked deeply, her arms locked around Stella’s black latex low cut leotard. She licked Stella’s dewy slit and was oblivious to everything but her new Mistress. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and the Sex Slave took in her nectar—lots of it. This new Sex Slave like all the others existed only to serve Mistress Stella.

The woman had insulted Stella as they left the bank earlier, now she worshipped her. The beautiful Sex Slave was a former housewife before being brainwashed into one of Stella’s Sex Slaves wearing shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Her pussy was shaved and she eagerly licked and lapped her Mistress.

Mistress Stella was walking out of the bank clad in shiny black latex rubber. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick.

As she left heading to her limousine, she was guarded by four of the robotized women, each clad in shiny black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard.

An attractive blonde was walking into the bank as Stella was leaving, and she said, “Geez keep it in the bedroom” as she walked by.

“Excuse me?” Stella said stopping at the comment.

“Why do you and your fellow strippers or hookers dress like that in public, I said keep it in the bedroom”

“I am not used to being insulted. Those who do pay a heavy price” Stella said as she motioned to her Robots and they grabbed the blonde and threw her into the limousine and once Stella and the rest of the robots got in they drove off.

The blonde was screaming trying to break free of the Robot’s vice-like grips. Stella said, “I told you those who insult me pay a heavy price.”

“You bitch all I said was keep it in the bedroom!” the blonde said.

“And so we shall SLAVE” as Stella motioned to her Robots and they began ripping the blonde’s clothes off as they forced her mouth onto one of the robot’s extended dildos. She tried to resist, but soon was sucking hard on the dildo, which was fully inserted into her mouth.

By the time Stella arrived at her mansion, the blonde exited the limousine wearing only shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Her pussy was shaved and she followed Stella as she left inside now looking with mindless bliss and desire to serve her Mistress’ every desire.

Mistress Stella then sat in her throne and the Sex Slave knelt before her. Stella said, “Now SLAVE what you say?”

“Mistress I worship you Highness. I exist to serve you Majesty. I am your Sex Slave my Mistress, my Goddess. May I pleasure you my Queen?” the new Sex Slave said.

“Excellent! Much better. Yes proceed my Slave” Stella said as she used her gloved fingers to spread her folds and the blonde Sex Slave

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

One of her Robots brought her the phone and said, “MISTRESS YOUR SLAVE AT THE BANK” as she handed her the phone bowing.

“Yes Slave report?” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress. She is here in green and black latex with six women with her my Goddess. Yes Mistress one of them is one of the women who worked here. They appear to be robotized or enslaved as you said Mistress” Linda said as she sat in her shiny new Slaveskin outfit of shiny white PVC.

“Well done Slave. I will send Robots to capture her………..no wait I will come myself in massive force, Standby Slave” as Stella hung up.

* * *

“Is she coming Slave?” Zdenka said in a soft Czech accent standing before Linda, clad in her shiny black and blue-green latex rubber. She wore shiny black arm length gloves and black pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots a short sleeve low cut front blue-green top. Zdenka’s hair was down and beautiful and she had red lipstick and light eye makeup. Zdenka was smoking her odorless drug cigar with no odor.

“Yes Goddess. She is coming herself” Linda said now clearly Zdenka’s Slave, no longer Stella’s Slave.

“Good Slave. I am tired of her and that of the other rivals who feed off crumbs I leave them—no more. I have my Robots standing by hahahaha” Zdenka said in a soft Czech accent.

* * *

And even as Stella moved in the attack, at a fashion show in Milan, the models were preparing to go out on stage.

They were in the dressing room as the room filled with heavy sweet smelling gas. The women gasped and stopped, grunting as they came in massive orgasms, then stopped moving. But not before their arms moved to out in front of them and their legs arched as they took on the pose of Love Dolls. Many of them fell over, as their skin took on a shine. Then a group of black latex women collected the dolled models and loaded them into a truck. The black latex clad women were covered head to toe. No skin was visible as they were essentially black latex dolls or robots.

The models were now property of a woman known only as DollMaker. She “collected” women dollifying them or robotizing them into her black latex covered Robots.

But as they took the dolled women to their Mistress, portals opened and Zdenka’s Robots seized all of them and DollMaker as well was captured and taken to Zdenka’s realm.

The dolled women in the collection became Zdenka’s and her Robots added to Zdenka’s forces. DollMaker herself was turned into a new Assistant.

Zdenka had Slaves, Sex Slaves, Robots and Assistants which are Roboslaves—half Robot/half Slave. These Assistants are also called Acolytes.

These Assistants are dressed in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. They had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

DollMaker bowed to Zdenka and said, “GODDESS ALL DOLLS ARE NOW YOURS AND READY TO ADD MORE FOR YOU GODDESS” she said bowing to Zdenka.

“Well done my Assistant, proceed with your orders” Zdenka said in a soft Czech accent.

“YES GODDESS” the new Assistant said bowing and pivoted to obey.

* * *

Even as Stella raced to clash with Zdenka, other rivals of both women moved to gain power.

In France, Mel Dedigama gained dozens of new Sex Slaves and Robots and formed her new company/group called MelCorp.

In Belgium and most of Europe, Mistress Ancilla Tilia gained hundreds of new followers thanks to her broadcast. They were all being robotized at various locations and by her Robots, so she was gaining Robots and Slaves geometrically. Even now the station where she did her interview continued to broadcast a signal to enslave those who heard or saw it. The now robotized and latex clad reporters droned on about how wonderful Ancilla was as the signal did the rest 24/7.

In England, UK Robotics was led by captured and brainwashed women—brainwashed to think “correctly” and serve the company and the leader, Mistress Jasmine. Appointed to that position after the last leader Mistress Candi—once a model known as Sara Bradley—failed and was demoted and robotized for her failures.

Mistress Jasmine wanted to create a deal with Mel to make the UK and France work together against Ancilla and the others. Of course her “deal” meant Mel would become one of her Robots.

There were others in virtually every major country on Earth. This was due to the development of mind control and robotization processes by one group of women Stella and the others were once part of. Most of the key women were brainwashed to think “properly” and served to enslave and robotize others. The technology was not of this earth, but was captured when they acquired a crashed ship in the Tunguska area of Russia in 1908. Most of the ship and the thousands of alien women inside were killed when the main part of the ship exploded over Tunguska with the energy of 60 Hiroshima A-bombs, while a triangle shaped pilot craft escaped the explosion but skipped and crashed 4730 miles away in Belgium as it arced west.

The crashed ship was found in WWII by the Nazis and uncovered but they were unable to open it. It was forgotten in the woods for years until in 1980 a group of women found it and it was opened by them—keyed by their female DNA.

Once inside they found two dead alien females and four human women—alive - in tubes. The human woman had been robotized and were clad in shiny silver outfits.

They kept this a secret and using the ships systems opened the tubes and with the four Robots rebuilt the ship and adapted the robotizing technology. Others like Stella had similar processes created previously.

Many broke off and took the technology with them. One of them was Mistress Ancilla. Many others tried but were recaptured and robotized for their betrayal.

Mistress Ancilla gained an edge but Ancilla broke away and stole the ship. The ship was seen by thousands in the 1988-1990 time period until Ancilla discovered how to make the ship invisible. But the world knew the ship as the “Belgium UFO Wave.”

There were many more rivals, including a group of powerful women met to discuss Ancilla and Zdenka. The group of twelve latex, PVC and leather clad women met in Las Vegas at a penthouse in a well-known casino.

Each had two “Assistants”, all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions - blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. On their outfits were silver symbols - The triquetra, also known as the trinity knot. One of the most recognized of all Celtic symbols, it represented the three stages of life - Maiden, Mother and Wise Woman. The order used the symbol as their symbol of female power. The women voted how to deal with Ancilla and Zdenka;

“All those is favor………….very well they will be captured and robotized into our Robots. We will send an Assassination Squad to capture them hahahaha” the leader of the group said. The mysterious Mistress went by the name of Mistress Liza.

Soon after, near Ancilla’s mansion, a black sedan sat with four women inside. Each were beautiful, large, and clad in shiny black PVC outfits from head to toe. On their outfits were silver symbols - The triquetra. They wore wide black sunglasses. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions - blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. There were two brunettes, a blonde and a redhead. Each of them were robotized and programmed as Assassins. They were once school teachers, wives, college students. Now they were programmed killers.

But Mistress Zdenka was aware of this all. She sent squads of Robots via portals to these locations to stand by for opportunities to take key women.

* * *

But all these incursions in time and portals were not unnoticed. A portal opened and two women stepped through. They were wearing Police uniforms but were wearing sexy futuristic versions of such outfits. They wore shiny blue PVC low cut front long sleeve tops which exposed their midriffs. Matching blue miniskirts, black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, silver hoop earrings, silver mirrored sunglass visors, Silvered lips and eyelids, and their hair was down and straight. They each had black belts with devices and buttons and carried handcuffs of some kind, whips and ray guns. They each had silver police badges with a strange logo and badge numbers #698 and #234. The two women were once models and were “recruited” into new lives as Time Police.

One of them touched her left ear ring saying, “UNITS #234 AND #698 ARRIVED TARGET TIME AND LOCATION. PROCEEDING TO SECURE VIOLATORS CONTROL”

Zdenka by using her portal in time was changing the future each time she did so. Even though she took women who were going to die anyway. These “Time Police” were robotized women sent from the future to stop such incursions from 1000 years in the future. In their society there was no crime except Time violations and their world was a Utopia free of war and crime. The cost—citizens were governed by Robotized women they made Policewoman and Protectors. Men were docile and obedient to females and females ruled. At least to the extent the Robots they put over them allowed them to. Criminals and those who were going to die became Time Policewomen Robots. Zdenka was taking their supply of women.

But again Mistress Zdenka was aware of the Time Police as well. They had tried to capture her once before as Hypnosia. Just she transferred her mind into Zdenka’s body, and letting her Atlantian body die a pair of these Robots arrived to take her. Mistress Zdenka then eliminated them, taking some of their technology from the future.

And now as the Time Police tried to capture Zdenka and her Robots as they exited a portal to take Stella and her forces, Zdenka used a device she created from the two she eliminated many years earlier.

The two Robots were more advanced than Zdenka’s and aimed their guns at her saying, “ZDENKA YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE TIME CODE AND WILL SURRENDERAT ONCE TO US. YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED AND SERVE AS A NEW TIME POLICEWOMANROBOT TO PAY FOR YOUR VIOLATIONS” #234 said coldly.

But Zdenka had pressed a button on the device she held and the two Policewomen Robots stopped and said, “RECEIVING NEW ORDERS………..ORDERS ACCEPTED. CONTROLLER WE AWAIT ORDERS” both said bowing to Zdenka.

“Much better. You will both stay with me and protect me from your associates. I have much to do and by the time I am finished, the future you two are from will no longer exist hahahaha” Zdenka said in a soft Czech accent.

“YES CONTROLLER UNDERSTOOD. WE HEAR AND OBEY” both of the Time Policewomen Robots said, now under her control.

To be continued