The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Invasion Now

Chapter One

“Yeah I saw it too” Stuart said.

“It wasn’t on the news” Phil said incredulously

“That seem strange to you?” Stuart asked.

“Nah… not anymore… too much fake news bullshit…”

Stuart immediately regretted asking his pal that. He held the phone at a distance as Phil went into a tirade against the major news corporations, big business, the Democrats… almost everything. And then he went on about climate change. Stuart put the phone down and went over to the kitchen sink and poured a glass of water.

He could still hear Phil ranting. But it did seem strange to Stuart. A comet had hit the side of Blair Mountain, their mountain. They’d both felt it. It had knocked Stuart out of bed! And yet there was nothing about it on the news.

Phil’s Vlog “Blair Mountain Boy” on the internet was the only thing about it. But to find that out you had to sit through seven minutes of him frothing about illegal immigration, gun control, inner-city crime… Inner-city crime! They lived on the side of a mountain in northern Idaho for fuck’s sake.

Stuart realised the phone was silent.

He raced over to pick it up. Nothing.

Then it rang.

“Hello?”

“Fucking signal!” Phil began “I bet the government monitors this conversation… they cut the signal!”

“Oh, right” Stuart said and quietly put the phone back down as Phil went on about a secret government facility somewhere near-by… only they’d never been able to locate it. Stuart was a farmer, but he was no hick. Stories about government conspiracies never sat well with him, but he’d known Phil since school and they were the only two guys from that class who were still single, and still in the area.

So occasionally they were drinking buddies. But that meant putting up with Phil’s whacko ideas.

….

Colonel Graham McStrain was the commanding officer of a near-by secret government facility. He was concerned about the red glow in the southern sky - where they’d seen the comet crash.

Sergeant Bill Tulman stood to attention and listened to the Colonel. “Take three men and go find out what the fuck it was” is how Bill understood his orders. Only he didn’t really have three men he could spare. But orders were orders.

Chapter Two

Stuart; a man in his late thirties. Not too tall. He wasn’t ‘buff’ but he was well-formed; fit from his outdoor farm lifestyle. He was self-reliant. He took care of things himself.

And so he sat in his chair looking at his computer, cock in hand. “Anal Girls of Thailand” was a specialist site. Stuart tugged himself faster… closer… closer…

Suddenly he heard a crash

“Fuck!” he gasped leaping up from his chair. He fell over from his pants around his legs.

He had a moment of lack of clarity from the bump to his head.

He looked up and couldn’t believe what he saw.

Human…? Almost. Alien… yes. At about six foot, but built like a rugby player - muscular the humanoid creature was naked.

It’s eyes were large but totally black. It’s skin was a dull olive.

Its cock loomed up hard.

“What the…?” Stuart began as he scrambled to get up.

The creature leapt across the room with incredible speed.

It landed on Stuart precisely, its feet flexible like hands grabbed his ankles. One of its hands grabbed his left wrist.

It’s other hand reached down, grabbing his pants and tearing them with such force as to leave red material burns on Stuart’s legs.

Stuart winced in pain.

“Get the fuck off of me!” he spat as he struggled.

The creature was incredibly strong.

It held him fast.

And then Stuart - to his horror - felt something pressing against his thigh.

“No! No! No! No! NO!” he cried as it made its way between his ass-cheeks.

It pushed up against his star

“NOOOOOOO!” Stuart cried

And then it pressed up painfully inside him.

Stuart whimpered in pain as the creature, atop of him began ass-fucking him.

What surprised Stuart was the sudden realisation his cock, pressed against the wooden floor - was rock hard.

The creature made no sound as it humped him. It was a mechanical action, in out, in out, in out. It needed to meet a deep primal urge and Stuart’s asshole bore the brunt of that.

Stuart’s ass was wide open now. Alien cock deep inside stretching his sphincter.

And then the creature came.

Stuart gritted his teeth.

He felt wave after wave of hot cum push up into him.

And then nothing.

Chapter Three

“Buddy?” came a distant voice. “Hey, buddy”

Something was shaking Stuart.

It took a moment before Stuart realised he was lying on the floor. Two soldiers were shaking him.

“Check his airway” one voice said.

“I checked his airway!” the other voice said annoyed.

“Maybe it’s…”

“Look… I know what I’m doing… See… he’s coming around”

“What the fuck happened here?” the other said again.

Stuart looked up at the Private. A dark man with a very New York accent.

“Who… who are you?” Stuart asked.

“See… he’s okay!” the Private chirped to his comrade who stood guard.

“I’m Private First Class Hernandez” the Brooklyn man said. “This is Private Smith”

“Ask him what happened?” Private Smith said.

“What happened?” Hernandez asked.

“I… I’m not entirely sure…” Stuart said as Hernandez helped him up.

Stuart realised he was naked still.

The place was a mess… like it had been ransacked.

“What the fuck is that…?” Hernandez said as he saw a pool of black liquid, running down Stuart’s leg from his ass.

“Did he just shit himself?” Smith said in disgust.

“I… I didn’t shit myself” Stuart said annoyed.

“Then what the fuck is this…?” Hernandez said.

Suddenly Stuart felt ill.

“You alright, buddy?” Hernandez said

“Help me to the bathroom” Stuart said. “I think I’m going to be sick”

Hernandez got under Stuart’s arm and heaved him up. Stuart told him where to go and Hernandez helped him to the bathroom. “Thanks for the help, bud” Hernandez said sarcastically to his pal, who simply shrugged ‘not my problem’

Hernandez helped Stuart down the hall.

Stuart went to the toilet and heaved.

“Sheez!” Hernandez shied away.

“What are we going to do?” Hernandez shouted out to his buddy.

“We radio Sergeant Tulman is what we do” Smith said.

The two soldiers, part of a patrol had stumbled across Stuart’s house. The door was blasted in. The house was a mess. And they’d found Stuart unconscious.

Stuart meanwhile heaved again. He looked at his hand. His flesh… the colour was more olive then white. And his body hair had fallen out. He looked over at Hernandez who had backed away because of the heaving.

Stuart’s whole body seemed to transform.

“I’m going uphill.” Smith said “To get better reception”

Hernandez had stepped a little down the hall to hear his buddy properly

“Okay” he said, then under his breath “Thanks for leaving me with this guy”

Stuart stood. He looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes were totally black.

His body continued to morph before his eyes.

It had only taken a few minutes. But now he looked buff but alien.

What had been been Stuart looked at Hernandez. What was Stuart was horny.

From between his legs the creature’s sheath opened up as his phallus grew.

“What the fuck?” Hernandez gasped. He moved to raise his weapon.

The alien was fast, upon the soldier, knocking him back as it tackled him.

The alien only had one thing on its mind and it went to work, over-powering the soldier as he ripped at Hernandez’s dungarees

Hernandez was rolled half-way on his side, it was enough, the alien went to work.

“Help me!” Hernandez cried. “Oh, God! No!”

He felt the cock-head press against his anus, forcing him open.

The alien pushed in till he met resistance and then pulled back again.

Hernandez thrashed about in pain, but was held fast.

And then remarkably as the alien fucked him his own cock pressed hard against his green issued pants.

“Fuck” he cried through gritted teeth.

The alien fucked him and then came.

Hernandez passed out.

Chapter Four

Smith headed back down the hill to the house, hoping against hope that whatever mess the man had made had been cleaned up by his buddy.

It came then as a complete surprise to find Hernandez lying a broken man on the floor, with black goo oozing from his asshole.

“Buddy” he said, shaking Hernandez, “Hey, buddy?”. As he did his eyes darted down to his pal, and also around the house, with his weapon raised in his free hand.

“Buddy?” he cried “Hernandez?”

The man lay unresponsive… moved only by the hand shaking him.

Smith got his radio and then realised that he would get no response. He dragged Hernandez into the bathroom; at least he could keep an eye on his front as he trained the gun now on the open doorway.

* * *

Phil had driven around the area for a while. He had some home-made alien detector rubbish. Suff that the internet had shown him how to make.

Finally he thought that since he was near Stuart he might just drop in for a brew.

He was then totally surprised to hit the ‘man’ that just bounded across the small track.

Phil slammed on the brakes.

“Oh, shit” he said.

He got out of his pick-up and walked back to the body lying there.

From what he could see the man was naked, and olive-skinned. A dull olive.

He approached and then realised what he was looking at was completely alien.

Now it was as if his mind snapped. Of all the luck of a guy believing in aliens; finally finding an alien. What are the chances? Was there some giant cosmic conspiracy?

Phil rolled the creature over. Hairless, the creature looked quite powerful. A vaginal-like slit between its legs made Phil immediately think the creature was female.

He shook the creature as if that would arouse it.

Then he though that arousing it may not be a good idea. “What if it’s hostile?” he asked himself

He then noticed a large gash on the creature’s side… from where contact with Detroit steel had been made.

He stopped again to think. Of all the people who should have been prepared to meet this creature it should have been him.

He then noticed the gash was smaller. In fact as he watched it healed over. Skin seemed to come together. Flesh mended.

Phil turned around to get an ax-handle out of the back of his truck.

Just as he did the alien’s eyes opened. It blinked a few moments and then sat straight up.

The alien looked at Phil now rummaging through his truck

Phil’s hips swaying as he bent over the lip of his truck’s tray.

The slit between the alien’s legs opened up. Phallus inflated.

“Ah-ha” Phil cheered as he found it.

He turned around just in time to see the creature upon him.

“What the fuck!?!” he growled

The alien spun him back around and taking hold of his head forced him back against the metal.

Phil swung back with the wood and collected the creature at the knee

The creature hissed in pain, but instead, with its free hand clawed at Phil’s pants.

And then it’s target was there in sight. Tight buttocks, with downy hair.

The alien pushed forward.

“OWWWW!” Phil cried.

The alien pushed its large cock up into Phil till it could go no more.

Phil dropped the ax-handle. He grunted. It surprised him. His cock was rock hard.

As the alien came so did Phil.

What had once been Stuart pulled its cock out of Phil. It’s phallus deflated quickly and drew up into its sheath like a person sucking up a strand of spaghetti.

Phil lay still on the ground as the alien looked to mate again.

Chapter Five

Hernandez opened his eyes. “Shit, man” Smith cried

“Smith?” Hernandez asked

“Yeah, man.” Smith said “It’s me”

“What happened?” he asked as he sat up

“You tell me” Smith said “I thought you was dead”

Smith went to help his buddy up when suddenly Hernandez felt violently ill

“Help me” he said as he crawled over to the toilet bowl.

Smith reeled back in horror as Hernandez vomited into the porcelain bowl.

“Shit, man” Smith said. It made him wretch.

He retreated from the bathroom, he couldn’t watch that shit.

He heard Hernandez heave up again. And this his pal was silent.

“Hey, buddy?” he called out

No reply

“You okay…. Hernandez?"

No reply.

“PFC Hernadez?”

The olive-skinned creature emerged from the bathroom. Its black eyes gazed at Smith.

Smith fell back, shrieking in horror.

The creature’s phallus loomed up menacingly.

It needed to mate.