The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Invasion Now — Part Two

Chapter One

The secret army base was abuzz. Colonel Graham McStrain stood still, shaken. He knew fear for the first time in his life. What he had just seen, what he was looking at made him tremble.

Paul Davis and Miguel Smith were both veteran sergeants. They had discovered a olive-skinned creature, unconscious. Near-by was a crashed car, its occupants, unknown and missing. Whoever they were they were nowhere around, despite a search.

A shotgun lay near the creature.

The creature had been hit by a blast of lead pellets.

The sergeants gathered up the creature and took it back to the base.

Colonel Graham McStrain ordered the creature be taken into the isolation area. He’d called Washington. At first his superiors threatened to remove him from command for either being insane, or drunk. It took some time to convince them. And they were now sending a team.

Captain Anthony Madden was the on-duty chief medical officer. He was to do a cursory examination. He told the sergeants to move the creature onto an examination table.

Colonel Graham McStrain oversaw this, from a control room above. He had armed guards at the door.

Anthony Madden began a recording.

“The creature appears to be humanoid. Its gender undetermined” he added as he looked at the slit in its groin. He thought it was possibly a vagina, but there was a small bulge there. And, after-all it could be so alien as to be something else entirely. “Approximately six foot tall… remarkable!” he gasped

“What’s that Captain?” Colonel Graham McStrain called over the intercom.

“It… it’s healing”

“What’s that?”

“It’s healing, Sir” the Captain said. Through gloved hands he touched the olive flesh around the gun-shot wounds. He could see them pop up lead balls as if ejecting them from its body. Each time a little ball popped up the flesh behind it began to seal; healing over.

“Get out of there, now Captain” Colonel Graham McStrain said over the intercom

“Sir… we have…”

“Now!” Colonel Graham McStrain demanded

“Sir, we need to go” Sgt. Davis said

“Sergeants!” Colonel Graham McStrain ordered, “Remove the Captain at once”

The two sergeants grabbed him when suddenly the alien sat upright.

It opened its eyes. They were totally black.

The slit in its groin opened up as a large dog-like penis protruded out.

Colonel Graham McStrain turned to his assistant “Seal the door!”. Lt. Laura Jones hit a switch and the doors to that room below closed quickly and sealed.

The creature leapt off the table and smashed into the Captain. “Help me!” he screamed as the alien flung him to the ground, and then leapt onto him.

The two sergeants hesitated at first. Sergeant Miguel Smith was first to move.

He ran to the creature that was now tearing the pants from a screaming Captain.

“Help us!” he yelled at his colleague who finally got out of his initial shock.

The creature was incredibly strong. Although it was forced to let go of the Captain it was able to fling Sgt Davis across the room. In that brief moment Captain Madden scurried away from underneath it.

The creature saw him escape, so instead flipped Sgt Smith around, and ripped open his pants.

In an instant it pressed up against his tight anus.

“Help me!” he screamed, wetting himself in terror.

The creature pushed it’s penis up into Sgt. Smith’s tight anus. It held him tight and began rutting. It’s ams and legs locking around the big beefy Sgt. holding him in place.

Sgt Davis and Captain Madden watched in horror as the creature sodomised their colleague.

Captain Madden, holding up his shredded pants turned to Colonel Graham McStrain above and screamed to be let out.

Colonel Graham McStrain would not open the door.

Sgt. Smith grunted now. His cock was hard. He did not fight it anymore. “Uh-uh-uh” he gasped with each thrust the alien gave him. “Yesssss” he sighed.

And then suddenly the alien came. The alien held him tightly and ejaculated its black semen into Sgt. Smith’s rectum.

It released Sgt. Smith who fell unconscious to the ground.

The alien now looked at Captain Madden

“Help us!” he screamed again to the soldiers in the control room above.

Sgt. Davis picked up a metal tray and smashed it against the door, trying to get free.

The creature leapt at Captain Madden. “Nooooooo!” he screamed.

It was upon him, flipping him over. It mounted him and fucked his anus.

“Please….” he whimpered, but then it felt so good.

It hurt for a moment, but then he felt like his asshole relaxed into it. He felt his own cock grow hard as the creature ass-raped him.

“Oh, yessss!” he gasped and came against the cold floor. Just as he did he felt the creature ejaculate into him.

The alien pumped black alien sperm into the Captain’s ass-hole.

Colonel Graham McStrain was scared. But what he was about to see scared him even more.

Sgt. Smith was awake and throwing up in the corner. Black alien sperm leaked from his thighs. Suddenly Sgt. Smith’s whole body began to transform.

Colonel Graham McStrain watched in horror as Sgt. Smith morphed into a replica of the creature that had attacked him. The only difference was the remains of torn army-uniform still on him.

What had been Sgt. Smith rose up and made its way to Sgt Davis. Davis kicked out at it. Screaming shrilly for help that was not going to come.

The other creature got up from raping the Captain and lunged at Sgt. Davis. He smashed the metal tray against it temporarily stunning it.

But then the other, that which had been Sgt. Smith, grabbed him. It was incredibly strong. It needed him. It’s need made it stronger. It tore at Sgt Davis’ pants

He screamed in horor.

The alien ignored his pathetic cries

It lifted him up in the air, forcing his legs apart. Sgt Davis gazed in horror into the creature’s face, and then it pushed into him. Sgt. Davis screamed again in horror and pain as he felt his anus rip open. And then he felt his own cock loom up, pressing against the alien’s chest.

“Colonel?” the Lieutenant said.

He looked to where she was pointing.

Colonel Graham McStrain watched as Captain Madden began to be sick. In what was less than two minutes he had transformed into one of the creatures as well.

Sgt Davis gasped as the creature held him like a rag doll, fucking his ass.

And then it came in him.

Colonel Graham McStrain managed to regain some composure.

“Note how long it takes to the change” he said

“Yes, Sir” Lt. Jones said. She timed 1 minute and 45 seconds it took to transform the lat remaining human in that room into another alien.

Now, instead of one alien in captivity, they had four.

Chapter Two

Hours earlier Bob and Connor McTavitt were driving in their pick-up truck. Bob cursed as they were almost run off the road by a convoy three army trucks and a staff-car.

He pulled over the side to check for any damage.

“Darn near caused us an accident” Connor said, he was on the cell phone to their mom when it happened

“You two alight?”

“Dad’s just having a look around the truck now” Connor said. “Oh, and I bagged me a good ’un” he said proudly.

The two guys were on a hunting trip and they’d managed a successful haul.

Two rifles and a shot-gun hung on a rack behind them.

Just then Bob heard a rustle in the bushes. “Who be there?” he called

Suddenly the alien leapt out and flung him to the ground

“Help me!” Bob screamed as it climbed over him. Its feet were like hands tearing at his clothes, just as it’s actual hands were.

“Dad?” Connor cried, grabbing the shotgun as he slit out the truck’s cabin.

He saw the alien atop his father, already pushing its cock into Bob’s anus.

“What the fuck?!?!” Connor cried.

Bob was silent now, he seemed to have a slight smile on his face. The alien looked up at Connor and came in Bob’s asshole.

It pulled out of Bob. It eyed Connor, and it’s cock loomed up menacingly towards him.

It leaped at Connor, who tumbled backwards and he fired his gun.

The force of the shotgun’s discharge stopped the alien and sent it flying.

Connor dropped the gun and went to his father

“Dad?” he cried “Are you alright?”

He picked his dad up and helped him into the truck. Black goo oozed from his dad’s anus.

Connor looked at the alien lying there, for only a second before getting in the truck.

“I…” Bob gasped, “I think I’m going to be sick”

Connor started the truck as Bob half-leaned out the window and vomited.

Connor had his foot to the floor and the truck hurtled down the road towards home.

“Dad?” Connor cried “Are you okay?”

“I…” Bob began to speak and then his whole body shook violently.

“Dad?” Connor asked anxiously “Dad? Speak to me?”

Connor stopped the truck violently. He reached over to his dad. He noticed a strange hue had come over his dad. Suddenly the skin on his dad went a strange olive. Bob turned to face his son… his eyes large and black.

His whole body morphed. The slit in his groin opened and a large phallus loomed up out of it.

“Dad?” Connor cried.

What was Bob was no more.

The alien grabbed Connor and tore at his clothes. Connor tried to fight the creature off and then as he began to crawl out of the car felt the creature on his back.

“No… please!” he cried as he felt the cock pressing against his star.

And then it pushed into him

“Nnnnnnn” he grunted.

Then as the creature ass-raped him he felt his own cock grow rock hard. He seemed to relax, unable to fight as the creature mated with him.

It was not long after that the thing that had been Connor emerged from the truck. It stretched. The groin pouch had its penis sheathed. Its large black eyes looked about and its nose sniffed the air for a mate.

As it did two very startled troops stumbled upon an alien with gun-shot wounds about two miles back up the road.

Chapter Three

Colonel Graham McStrain was shaking like a leaf. Watching three of his staff morph into creatures just like the other one terrified him.

Lieutenant Laura Jones was crying.

The aliens skulked about the room, testing the bounds of it, seeing if there was a way out. All four of them needed to mate.

Outside the door Corporal Wayne Ross stood still, gun razed, in case any got out. One of the aliens stopped and saw him. It’s cock drew up out of its pouch as it eyed him. It wanted him. It wanted to be in him. Its cock shook and it shot a bolt of seed onto the door.

Cpl Ross let a small wee stain his pants.

Everyone who saw this was visibly shaken.

Outside the perimeter Lane Mason, a civilian contractor could only guess at all the sirens and whistles. He knew that there was something going on. He picked up his cell phone and called his wife.

She flicked through the news but there was nothing about it.

“Take care” she said to him

“I love you”

“I love you too” he said. He had only put his old flip-phone away when it happened. Five aliens emerged from the perimeter.

There were some screams in terror.

Lane turned to see one just as it knocked him to the ground. It was quick. It flipped him onto his stomach and shredded his pants.

“What the fuck?” he gasped and then he felt it…. “Ow… shit!” he cried as it thrust up into his anus. It humped him. The feeling in him changed and he grew hard. It felt so good.

And when it came in him it pulled up off him quickly and ran to another civilian.

Lane sat up. His own come stained what remained of his pants.

His head spun… a headache.

He saw an alien near-by raping a man. Other aliens were chasing after other men. There were some cracks of rifles as the soldiers began to fight back; after the initial shock of the attack.

Lane suddenly felt sick.

Medic, Sg.t Eileen McPherson ran out of cover to him “Hey, Sir?” she said breathily “Are you alright?”

“I…” he began “I think I’m going to be sick”

And suddenly he lurched forward and vomited. Eileen rubbed his back for comfort.

Lane looked at his hands. The hue of his skin changed as he looked.

Eileen leapt up in horror as she saw the transformation. Lane gazed back at her with large black eyes.

It grabbed her “Help me!” she screamed in horror. But there was no one to help. It tore at her pants. It’s cock shot up out of its sheath. It spread her legs and pushed up into her anus. Eileen screamed in pain by the sudden intrusion.

And then as it rode her she felt the pain ebb away. Her mouth opened and a scream failed to come out, only a sigh.

And then it ejaculated into her.

Eileen’s transformation was no less profound. What had once been a human woman stood up and eyed for a mate. Its groin pouch hiding its phallus till it was ready to rape.

Colonel Graham McStrain was aware now of the chaos outside. Not understanding the nature of the attack many soldiers aided in their own destruction. A Corporal Henks seemed wounded and his pals raced out to drag him back to ‘safety’ within their new perimeter only to fail to realise Henks as he transformed behind them. His alien being needed to mate and he went for those who had just risked themselves to bring him to where he was.

Colonel Graham McStrain could hear screams of horror, and gunshots nearing. He looked at the Lt. She was visibly shaken still.

She took out her cell phone to dial her husband, who was fortunately across the country. He was not there so she left a pathetic message on his answering machine “Honey…” she began, “I love you. I know I haven’t said this as often as I have wanted to. I know I let my job here in the army get in the way of our marriage. And, I’m sorry. I may not have long now… I just wanted to say I love you. I am pregnant. I know you wanted to have a family, and I should have told you months ago. I love you…” the sounds of screams got nearer “I love you so much I…”

And then the aliens burst in.

Colonel Graham McStrain put his gun to his head and pulled the trigger. It misfired. “Shit!” he said as an alien leapt upon him.

Lt. Laura Jones screamed in horror as she was raped. Two aliens fought each other for her anus. They both tried to enter her together. One managed to push the other away and then pressed up into her.

It was some relief to it when it came inside her.

Laura Jones looked about and saw the Col. transforming.

Would this be her fate she wondered as she suddenly felt violently ill.

Her anus leaked black thick alien seed.

She got on all fours and heaved.

The transformed Colonel left her to vomit as it went in search of a mate.

Laura Jones spewed onto the floor. Her body shock and then suddenly she cried out in pain as her stomach suddenly bulged. Within seconds she felt it. Her whole stomach seemed to inflate as if her pregnancy was reduced to a minute. She flipped onto her back as she felt the contractions.

She bit her lips and instinctively squeezed.

She squeezed again.

The head pushed out through her.

Another squeeze and it was out.

Instinctively she cleared its airways and it screamed.

Laura rose to her feet, the thing still attached to her, but crying. She looked at herself in reflection. Her large black eyes, but she was still aware of being Laura. Her skin was not olive like the aliens but more silver-grey, as was the baby.

As she looked the female attached to her was already on its feet, about three feet tall. Its black eyes blinked at her.

Within an hour they were separated, finally. The ‘child’ now the same size as her. Laura felt a soreness in her vagina. She knew she had to ‘mate’.

She didn’t know what she now was, or what her daughter was. She was no longer human but not like the aliens.

She and her daughter made their way downstairs.

Inside a secure area were four very frustrated alien males. They had made no headway in escape.

It came as a surprise when the door opened from outside.

Laura and her daughter entered. Both smiled at the aliens.

Laura moved first.

She leaped at on and knocked it to the ground.

She pressed her vagina hard against its going pouch and she squeezed. Like suction it pulled the phallus out and into her. She rode it hard as her daughter did the same to another of the aliens

She had such a need to mate.

Epilogue

Laura and her daughters left the compound. Twenty-seven aliens lay dead and drained behind them. Laura had mated and given birth. Her daughter had mated and given birth. In total seven grey-skinned females left the compound.

They sensed the presence of male aliens near-by. Her vagina opened and closed like a mouth pleading for fulfilment.

Laura turned to her daughters, each with a burning need. They moved out to hunt.