The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jing-Mei’s Enlightenment

A powerful and experienced true hypnotist, Jing-Mei has reached a crossroads in her life and seeks the advice of the mysterious and legendary True Hypnotist known only as “The Archdomina”

Chapter One: Road Trip

Jing-Mei checked herself in the mirror. Normally the hypnotist favored black dresses and gowns along with strappy sandals with very tall stiletto heels, or a black body suit and boots if she was expecting action. Today however, she was wearing a short emerald-green strapless dress, her sandals gold rather than black but still sky-high. Her hair was down, and she wore simple emerald stud earrings, and around her neck was a very large emerald surrounded by small diamonds on a long, fine gold chain. Her finger and toenails were a deep plum color, and she wore a gold and emerald toe ring on her left middle toe.

Three days had passed since the “Battle of Boise”, as the events at the Riverside Hotel were being called; Jing-Mei was in the bedroom of nearly fifteen-hundred-square-foot luxury apartment belonging to Lady Casey. The apartment was in an exclusive community located close to Boise’s downtown, and had a full-time onsite staff along with every amenity imaginable.

Bella Beguile and her associates had decided to not only let Jing-Mei go, but to help her get her sister Jayde away from Arthur Winston; Lady Casey had offered her a place to stay while they planned their next move. Tiny Tough’s fantastic apartment had four bedrooms and three bathrooms, and she’d put Jing-Mei up in one and her two slaves, Miranda and Roger in another. Casey’s Thrall Janessa lived in the fourth bedroom.

Casey and Jing-Mei had spent the past few days relaxing and getting to know one another; both were skilled and experienced hypnodommes, and they had genuinely enjoyed spending time together.

The previous day, Peggy had called to let them know that Lavea and Jennifer were using their respective talents and contacts, but had not found any trace of Donna, nor had any response been forthcoming from Arthur Winston.

“I will let you both know as soon as we hear anything. Casey, Jing-Mei be careful. Watch your backs. Donna is a petty, sadistic woman and I wouldn’t be surprised if she came after any of us,” Peggy had said through Casey’s iPhone, which was on speaker on her dining table.

“That will be her mistake,” Casey had said confidently.

“We will be careful. You do so as well. Thank you for the update, Domina Peggy,” Jing-Mei had added respectfully.

“Well, I guess we wait…not something I am especially good at,” Casey had said Peggy disconnected.

“I admire your passion, Lady Casey,” JIng-Mei had replied in her reserved manner.

“Thank you; I know I am a reckless and a hot-head, and people wonder how I became such a powerful hypnotist in such a short time” Casey replied.

“You are a bit of a wonder,” Jing-Mei had chuckled.

“Well, it is something I am willing to share, but first I have a question. Jing-Mei, I know it is not my place to say, but I can tell you are…conflicted. You are the top dog back in Seattle, but you feel like you have reached a plateau as a hypnotist. After we get Jayde safe, you will need a purpose. Am I close?” Casey asked, seeming uncharacteristically wise.

Jing-Mei regarded the tiny, gorgeous brunette thoughtfully.

“I would say that is fairly accurate,” she allowed.

In truth, Jing-Mei was suffering from mild self-doubt and a lack of confidence, two things she’d never experienced before.

“Well, I think I might be able to help you with that. Are you familiar with The Archdomina?” Casey asked.

“The Archdomina… Yes, I have heard of her. She is a legend, a complete Master of True Hypnotism who has been around for almost fifty years, and she sometimes takes apprentices or gives lessons and advice to hypnotists who seek her out,” Jing-Mei replied slowly.

She sounded as if she wasn’t sure if she believed The Archdomina existed.

“That’s right. She trained me,” Casey said with a smile.

“Well, that explains a lot, Tiny Tough,” Jing-Mei said, impressed.

The brash and powerful Lady Casey was full of surprises, it seemed.

“Would you be interested in meeting her? I know you don’t need training, but even the most skilled and experienced hypnotists can benefit from a chat with her. I can get you a chance to meet her,” Casey had offered.

“A chance? That sounds ominous,” Jing-Mei replied with a raised eyebrow.

“It can be. She won’t meet with just any hypnotist. First of all, you have to be a woman. You need to be very physically capable, as well as mentally tough, clever and have either exceptional skill or strong potential as a hypnotist. I am sure you qualify. You’ll be tested, and if you pass She will meet with you,” Casey said seriously.

“And what happens if I fail?” Jing-Mei asked.

“You won’t,” Casey said confidently.

Failing the Archdomina’s test was rumored have many consequences, from becoming her slave to being ordered to commit suicide.

“I appreciate your faith in me; I’m curious, what will I gain if I were to be granted an audience with The Archdomina?” Jing-Mei had asked, genuinely curious.

“Enlightenment,” Casey replied simply.

Jin-Mei had thought for a moment, intrigued by the unexpected and amazing opportunity.

“Lady Casey, I believe I will accept your offer; please arrange the opportunity if possible,” she had said politely.

The next day, Casey had informed her that The Archdomina had agreed to grant an audience, if she was willing to undertake her test.

Jing-Mei had agreed.

“So where and when do I go?” Jing-Mei asked.

“I’ll take you; we will leave tomorrow afternoon. The Archdomina has a place north of Boise in the mountains near McCall. It’s a bit of a drive, and we will need a different vehicle; my Ferrari and your Rolls won’t make it once we get onto the mountain roads. I will send Janessa to buy one first thing in the morning; I have been wanting an SUV for awhile anyway. It will be a fun road trip,” Casey said, smiling.

“She is that close? What is it with Idaho and all the hypnotist activity? I don’t think Seattle has as many ’tists as Boise does,” Jing-Mei had asked, surprised.

“I don’t know; I have travelled all over the country, plus Canada, Mexico, England, Italy, Russia and Australia, and I feel like other than New York City, Boise is like some crazy epicenter for hypnotists. It is a pretty nice laid-back little city,” Casey had replied with a shrug.

Smiling at the memory and satisfied with her appearance, Jing-Mei headed downstairs and out to Casey’s private parking area; Janessa had brought a brand-new Subaru Forester with the Touring trim and Jasper Green Metallic paint that she had purchased with cash at her Mistress’s direction.

“Perfect Janessa, this is exactly what I wanted, thank you! It will be great to take up into the mountains. I did some research and this is a good SUV for short people to drive,” Casey was saying as she examined the vehicle.

“My pleasure, Lady Casey,” Janessa had replied.

“It looks like we will be very comfortable; thank you, Lady Casey,” Jing-Mei said, joining them.

She was apprehensive about the trip for many reasons, not the least of which being that she was used to cities, and had not spent much time in any sort of wilderness.

Casey on the other hand had grown up in Idaho camping, fishing and hiking; she seemed more than comfortable with the idea of driving up into the mountains and spending time in the forest.

“No problem, and please just call me “Casey”, ok?” the little brunette said with a smile as she got in the driver’s seat and began to familiarize herself with her new vehicle.

Jing-Mei couldn’t help but smile herself; her life had taken many unexpected turns over the years, but the aftermath of the Battle of Boise was shaping up to be one of the more surprising developments. She was excited and nervous to have an opportunity to meet the fabled Archdomina; Jing-Mei was spiritual about her hypnotism, and always eager to learn new techniques and ways to apply them. She had felt out of balance lately, and the discovery that Jayde was her half-sister had further rocked her world.

Her smile widened as she watched Casey enthusiastically exploring the new vehicle’s features; the young woman was herself something of a legend in the hypnotism community, and Jing-Mei was both proud to have defeated her in a duel, and happy that they had become friends despite being on opposite sides of the recent conflict.

Friends? Is that what we are?, the Asian hypnotist wondered to herself.

Jing-Mei was a ruthless, arrogant and vain woman; she had very few, if any, real friends. To her, most other people were generally objects or tools to be used, obstacles to be overcome, or enemies to be dominated and humiliated. However, now she found herself suddenly working with and even enjoying the company of Bella Beguile and the other hypnotists who opposed Arthur Winston, especially Casey. The petite hypnotist was passionate, fearless and powerful as well as intelligent and sexy. After spending time with her, Jing-Mei had also found her to be a wise woman, and a much deeper thinker than she let on.

Casey was also very difficult to hypnotize, and an exceptional hypnotist; Jing-Mei had to admit that she had indeed been fortunate that Casey had already expended much of her energy when they had dueled at the hotel.

Casey had been philosophical about her defeat.

“It happens to all of us at some point. With skilled ’tists, anybody can beat anybody at any time; don’t worry, I’ll get you next time,” she had said with a wink.

She was right, of course; Jing-Mei had been herself hypnotized by Bella Beguile just after defeating Casey.

“As you wish, Casey. I am in your debt, for multiple reasons,” Jing-Mei said with a smile.

“Seriously, forget it. Let’s have some fun. You are ok leaving Roger and Miranda here?” Casey asked.

“Yes, they will be fine. I appreciate you putting them up,” Jing-Mei replied.

“No problem, I have the room. I know it will be weird going without your slaves, but The Archdomina wants us to come alone,” Casey said apologetically.

“It is not an issue, I assure you. They are well-trained and deeply conditioned, I have no reservations about leaving them here with your Janessa,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Awesome; I am already packed. Do you need some more time to get ready? You look beautiful, by the way,” Casey said, smiling.

Jing-Mei was a very elegant, classically beautiful woman, almost always appearing both dignified and sexy.

“No, I believe I am ready. I will have Roger bring my bags out. And thank you; you look amazing yourself,” Jing-Mei replied, admiring Casey’s natural beauty.

The diminutive hypnotist was dressed casually, wearing dark purple halter style top that was cropped to show her sexy midriff, along with stylishly faded and ripped jeans and thick purple flip-flops. Her hair was in two braids, and her favorite diamond pendant hung around her neck. Her fingernails were purple, her toenails white and her anti-magic fire-opal toe rings sparkled on each middle toe.

“The only thing I will ask is if you have some broken-in boots; we might need them up in the mountains,” Casey asked, blushing slightly at Jing-Mei’s complement.

The beautiful young woman clearly considered herself something of a tomboy, despite the fact that she was about as sexy and feminine a woman as Jing-Mei had met; it was an alluring combination with her attitude and demeanor.

“I do, thank you. How long of a drive is it?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Oh, McCall is maybe two hours—if you obey the speed limit. Then maybe another hour in the mountains,” Casey replied.

“That sounds lovely. I am used to being driven by Roger, but this will be more of a road trip; I am looking forward to it,” Jing-Mei said.

“Me too. Let’s get our stuff and hit the road,” Casey said.

The two hypnotists had their slaves load their bags into the SUV and a large cooler into the backseat, gave a few final instructions, then got into the vehicle themselves.

“Alright, we don’t need gas because they filled it up at the dealership, but it is kind of a tradition to stop and get road food,” Casey said as she maneuvered the vehicle rapidly through traffic.

“Sounds good to me,” Jing-Mei agreed.

Casey pulled into a large convenience store parking lot and the two beautiful hypnotists went inside, emerging a short time later with a bag of ice, bottles of water and their preferred snacks. For Casey, that meant Pepsi, Skittles and chips; Jing-Mei couldn’t help chuckling at Casey’s love of junk food. The Asian woman opted for trail mix, pretzels and unsweetened ice tea.

They got on the road, Casey putting the satellite radio on a heavy metal station and driving well above the speed limit as they headed north out of Boise.

The two women talked and laughed, sharing stories from their careers as mercenary hypnotists.

Jing-Mei was really enjoying Casey’s company; the two of them were so different, yet alike in many ways as well. She resisted the urge to ask about The Archdomina; Casey had been very generous in offering to arrange the opportunity to meet the legendary hypnodomme, and she didn’t want to seem pushy or ungrateful.

Almost inevitably, blue and red lights began to flash behind the SUV as Casey passed car after car, driving well over the speed limit.

“Sorry, this will only take a moment,” Casey said with a sigh as she pulled over to the right, parking on a turnout.

“No need to apologize; you are a hypnodomme and do as you please. I wouldn’t expect you to allow some police officer to tell you how to conduct yourself,” Jing-Mei said slyly.

Casey smiled and winked, slipping her pendant off and rolling down the window as a state trooper approached, a ticket book in his hand.

“Good afternoon ma’am. May I see your license and proof of insurance please? I see that this is a new vehicle, so I don’t need the registration, it looks like you have a couple days on that,” the state trooper said politely, leaning down to look in the window.

He was obviously trying to be professional, but he flushed, obviously impressed with the beauty of the two women. He was a tall, handsome young man with a light brown hair in a buzzcut and pale blue eyes. His name tag read “Baker”.

“Certainly, Officer Baker. First, I want you to take a look at this,” Casey replied, holding up her hand and letting her pendant dangle before the trooper’s eyes.

She subtly twisted the chain, causing the huge diamond to turn slowly about, sparkling in the afternoon sun.

“Excuse me?” Trooper Baker asked.

“I want you to look at the diamond; see how it sparkles? It is very soothing…very relaxing to look at…especially when it moves…,” Casey said in a soft but firm voice.

The pendant began to swing slowly back and forth, although Casey’s hand did not so much as twitch.

“Oh, uh, yes it is very nice, but I need to see your—,” Baker started to say.

“Just relax, Officer Baker; relax and watch the diamond swinging back…and forth…relax, and listen closely to my voice…you cannot take your eyes off the beautiful, sparkling diamond…you just want to keep watching it swinging back…and forth…relaxing deeper…deeper as you continue to listen to the sound of my voice…back…and forth…relaxing deeper…deeper…feeling all your worries and cares simply fading away…you are tired from your long day, your stressful job…it will feel so good to just let go…to relax deeper…and deeper with every swing, with each word I speak…you are so relaxed…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you must simply watch the diamond swing back…and forth…relaxing more and more as you continue to listen to my soothing voice…,” Casey purred in her powerful, practiced monotone.

Trooper Baker’s eyes were following the swinging pendant, back and forth.

He tried to speak, to protest but made only an unintelligible mumble.

His shoulders slumped as he visibly relaxed, his ticket book slipping from his grasp and hitting the ground.

Jing-Mei watched, impressed at the speed Casey was hypnotizing the man.

“Very good, Officer Baker…you are so relaxed…you are getting sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…you want to close them and go deep asleep for me, but you won’t until I tell you to…all you see is the diamond, all you hear is my voice…I am going to count back from “five”, and when I say “Zero”, you will be completely relaxed and go deep asleep…,” Casey continued.

Trooper Baker’s eyelids drooped even as his eyes continued to follow the swinging, flashing diamond. He was no longer resisting, his mind absorbing Casey’s words on its way to being hypnotized.

Jing-Mei smiled; it was a joy to watch Casey work.

“Five…you are sleepy…very sleepy…four…your eyelids are so heavy…three…relaxing deeper…deeper…two…so relaxed…so sleepy…one…you cannot stay awake…zero, close your eyes and sleep now, Officer Baker. You are hypnotized,” Casey declared.

The trooper’s eyes slammed shut and he slumped against the vehicle.

“Officer Baker, you will open your eyes and stand up, but remain deep, deep asleep,” Casey ordered quickly.

“Yes ma’am,” the law enforcement officer said, standing and opening his eyes.

“Good boy. Now you are feeling wonderful, completely relaxed. My voice is now the only thing you hear. You are sinking deeper into trance with every word I speak, becoming more relaxed and more obedient. You will obey my every command without hesitation or question. You are completely in my power, and you must obey me, you cannot resist me. Do you understand me, Officer Baker?” Casey asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” the trooper answered in a dazed voice.

“Mistress; you will address me as Mistress” Casey corrected him smugly.

Jing-Mei smiled approvingly.

“Yes, Mistress,” the hypnotized trooper replied.

“Good boy. Now it makes me happy when you obey me; it feels so good to make me happy, to obey me. It gives you pleasure to make me happy, so you want to obey me, don’t you Officer Baker?” Casey asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Officer Baker agreed.

“Very good! Tell me, do you find my friend and I attractive?” Casey asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Officer Baker answered.

“Of course you do; we are both beautiful, sexy women. So much more attractive than anyone you’ve ever pulled over. Look at us; your penis is growing stiff , Officer Baker. Feel it getting hard because you find us so sexy,” Casey said soothingly.

She grinned as she watched a bulge grow in his uniform pants.

She shared a look with Jing-Mei, and they both chuckled.

“Tell me, my horny little officer, are you wearing a body camera or personal audio recorder?” Casey asked.

“No Mistress,” Officer Baker replied.

“Awesome,” Casey said, grinning at Jing-Mei.

Casey winked at her, then turned back to the trooper.

“Officer, do you know how to erase footage from your dash camera?” Casey asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Officer Baker answered.

“Excellent! When I snap my fingers, you will go back to your car and get out your stiff little cock and masturbate to us; when you cum make sure to shoot your load all over your uniform. Once you are finished, you will awaken and erase the dash camera footage of this traffic stop. You will remember only that you pulled over two beautiful women and let them off with a warning, then just had to jerk off to them. You will forget being hypnotized and everything else that took place while you were in a trance. If you ever hear me or my friend here say “Officer Slave Boy”, you will instantly go into deep hypnosis just as you are now and obey our every command. Do you understand me, Officer Baker?” Casey asked firmly.

“Yes, Mistress…I…can get in trouble for erasing camera footage,” Trooper Baker managed to protest.

Casey laughed.

“I don’t give a fuck. You will do as I command because it will make me happy and making me happy gives you pleasure. Now pick up your ticket book and go!” Casey commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Trooper Baker said, flushing red as he obeyed.

“Nicely done,” Jing-Mei complemented as Casey started the car and pulled out onto the mountain highway.

Although she could have easily done the same, she was impressed with how smoothly Casey had handled the encounter.

“Thank you,” Casey chuckled as she quickly accelerated right back to almost twenty miles over the limit.

“May I ask you something?” Jing-Mei asked, cracking open a Pepsi for Casey and opening an ice tea for herself.

“Sure,” Casey replied cheerfully.

“You said I must be physically capable, which I am. Since you were trained by the Archdomina, you must be too. You were certainly agile when you knocked me down at the hotel; are you a gymnast?” Jing-Mei asked.

“I am. Well, I was. My father put me in it when I was five; he was hoping I would be his ticket to making a lot of money. I really enjoyed it at first, and I got really good at the vault, balance beam and killed at the floor exercise. Then I got older, and I started to realize so many people in the sport are scumbags, my father included. When I was fifteen I was training for the Olympics, and a coach tried to rape me; I hit him in the face with a metal water bottle four times. Broke his nose and knocked out two teeth. I got suspended from the team, and my father wanted me to forget about it and drop the charges in exchange for them letting me keep competing, so I quit. That was when I ran away the first time. I liked working out though, and I still keep up some of my skills, hand springs and flips and tumbling. Then I ended up at the police academy— long story—and I learned a lot of self-defense stuff; so yeah, I am pretty physical for a petite little thing,” Casey explained with a smile.

“You are a remarkable woman, Tiny Tough,” Jing-Mei complemented her.

“I don’t know how remarkable I am, but I can be a handful,” Casey replied, laughing.

A short time later, they reached McCall; it was late afternoon.

“I am fucking starving,” Casey declared, pulling into the lot of a small pizza shop.

Jing-Mei laughed; she too was hungry, but she was amazed at Casey’s capacity to eat, especially junk food.

“I don’t eat a lot of pizza,” she said.

“Don’t worry, this place has a ton of good salads, too,” Casey replied.

“I didn’t say I don’t eat pizza, I just don’t eat if often,” Jing Mei replied as they went inside.

“Well, this place is fucking awesome. You will love it,” Casey promised.

The two women went inside the pizzeria, immediately drawing stares from the patrons.

They took a table in the corner of the small dining room, and a perky young server named Lisa came over to take their order.

“We will take a large Six-Shooter, two salads, a Pepsi and an Ice-Tea, please,” Casey said politely.

“You got it!” Lisa replied, writing it down.

“Six-Shooter?” Jing-Mei asked with one of her trademark eyebrow-raises.

“Trust me,” Casey said.

A short time later, they had finished their salads, and were served a fantastic pizza loaded with Canadian bacon, pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, onions and black olives.

“I’ve been looking forward to this all day,” Casey said, putting a slice on JIng-Mei’s plate.

“It does smell wonderful,” the Asian hypnotist allowed.

Jing-Mei had to admit, it tasted spectacular.

“Casey, this is truly some of the best pizza I have ever had,” she said

“Isn’t it? I love it,” Casey said, happily starting her third slice.

“So you are one of those bitches with a really fast metabolism who can eat whatever you want and not get fat?” Jing-Mei asked sourly.

“Pretty much,” Casey said, grinning.

Jing-Mei laughed, sipping her ice tea.

“May I ask you something?” Casey asked.

“Certainly,” Jing-Mei replied.

“What’s the story with Jayde? I mean, she’s your sister, but she doesn’t know it and you just found out about her recently…” Casey said, continuing to eat.

“Yes; she is eight years younger than me, the result of my father’s cheating on my mother. She was something of a miscreant growing up, getting into a lot of trouble. She is also very, very smart and went to college to study psychology and earned her PhD. She also became a hypnotist, opening a practice in a small town. Unfortunately, she is somewhat reckless and easily bored, and started getting herself into trouble. She got run out of town, and spent most of her adult life moving from town to town, starting up a new practice an wreaking havoc for her own amusement. Eventually, she got arrested and convicted of several crimes; she used her hypnotic skills to escape, and spent years on the run from the Marshal Service. Eventually, she hooked up with Arthur Winston, and he gave her a life working for him. I have never had any use for Winston, and I have always foiled his attempts to gain power in Seattle. Then he came to me with proof that Jayde is my sister, and promised that he would take care of her and keep her safe as long as I periodically helped him with his…business. If I didn’t…,” Jing-Mei said.

“Then the bastard would take it out on Jayde,” Casey finished.

“Indeed,” Jing-Mei said.

She picked up another slice of pizza.

“Well, that was before you had me in your life. Arthur Winston is going down, and I have your back,” Casey assured her.

“Casey, I truly appreciate that. I can’t thank you enough,” Jing-Mei replied, flashing a dazzling smile.

Under the table, she slipped off her sandal and slowly ran her bare foot up Casey’s leg.

Casey grinned.

“Why Jing-Mei, are you coming on to me?” she asked with a giggle.

“Yes,” Jing-Mei replied with a sultry look.

“I don’t know, the last time we got intimate you made me think I was a duck,” Casey said.

“Oh really? I seem to remember being hypnotized and eating your pussy at your little victory party…,” Jing-Mei said with a raised eyebrow.

She continued to slide her foot up Casey’s leg.

“Well, I mean you were on the losing team…,” Casey said, giggling.

“I suppose I was. Do we have time to go find a secluded spot, perhaps by the lake?” Jing-Mei asked.

“I think we do,” Casey replied.

She took out three twenty-dollar bills and left them on the table to cover the thirty-five dollar check, and followed Jing-Mei out to the parking lot.

As they approached the Subaru, both hypnotists’ attention were drawn to a commotion across the parking lot.

They saw a group of four middle-aged men dressed in camouflage jackets and trucker hats, apparently harassing a pair of attractive young women walking up the sidewalk.

“Oh come on, ladies. You just need the right man in your life; you two are too pretty to be lesbians,” one of the men was saying.

“Please just leave us alone,” one of the women said; she had long blonde hair, a small diamond nose ring, and was wearing short denim shorts and a cropped t-shirt along with flat brown sandals.

“Uneducated swine,” Jing-Mei said in disgust.

She kept walking toward the car, her stiletto heels clicking on the pavement.

Jing-Mei had no intention of getting involved.

“Jing-Mei, please wait,” Casey said.

The other hypnotist paused, turning back.

Jing-Mei looked at Casey and realized that her friend intended to get involved.

She cared about what was happening to the two young women.

Jing-Mei realized that she did not; however, she cared about Casey and what was important to her was important to Jing-Mei.

Maybe I should care, Jing-Mei thought to herself as she gave Casey a nod and smile to reassure her that she would have her back.

“Fucking tourists, bringing their filthy queer values into our town,” another of the men growled.

“Fuck you, you inbred ass! We were not bothering you!” the other woman said defensively.

She had short red hair and was wearing a bikini top with jeans and flip-flops, and she had a navel ring as well as several well-done tattoos on her right calf, left foot, upper right arm and left shoulder.

“You little brat, somebody needs to teach you some respect,” another of the men said.

“She just needs some good dick to remind her how a woman is supposed to be,” a third member of the group said.

He grabbed the redhead by the arm.

“Ow! Hey! Let go asshole! This is assault!” the girl shrieked.

“Hey! Let her go!” her friend said, grabbing the man’s arm.

“Shut the fuck up you lesbian bitch,” the first man said, shoving the blonde and sending her tumbling to the pavement.

“Oh I don’t fucking think so,” Casey snarled.

She began marching toward the altercation.

“Casey, I don’t think we should—oh, what the hell,” Jing-Mei said, chuckling.

She quickly caught up with her petite, fiery friend.

“Fucking millennial bitches, you need your asses spanked. How about you come on back to the cabin and we can teach you some manners?” one of the men was saying.

“Let me go!” the redhead was saying.

Her companion tried to rise, but one of the men shoved her back to the pavement.

“Okay fuck-heads, let her go and walk away. Now,” Casey said, hands on her hips in a power pose.

“Excuse me? Oh look guys, another mouthy out of town cunt,” the man holding the redhead scoffed.

“Two out-of-town cunts. Looks like one is from Japan,” another sneered.

“Actually I am an American citizen, but originally from China, you ignorant excuse for a man. You heard my friend, leave these young women be and move along,” Jing-Mei said, standing beside Casey and mimicking her pose.

“Or what?” the man who’d shoved the blonde asked; he wore a red cap and had a large gut.

“Or we will fuck you up,” Casey said, her voice lethally calm.

That drew snorts and snickers from the men.

Jing-Mei casually slipped off her sandals.

“Fuck you. You and your little Japanese bitch should be sucking our cocks in gratitude for getting to come to this country,” the one holding the red-haired woman said.

“That’s it. You will let go of her and get on your knees. Now!” Casey commanded, unleashing a stream of barely-visible flashes of light from her brown eyes into the man’s pale blue ones.

“You wish, cunt; How about…I…wait, what the hell?” he demanded as he found himself letting go of the young woman and sinking to his knees.

“Rich, what the fuck is wrong with you?” one of the other men asked.

“I…I don’t know! She…she’s a witch or something! I can’t get up!” he said, panic in his voice.

“Actually, I am a hypnotist. And you guys are fucked,” Casey said smugly.

“Guys, get her! Make her undo whatever she did to me!” Rich bellowed.

The three men advanced at Casey and Jing-Mei.

“A hypnotist? You can take that pagan devil shit and shove it up your ass,” one of them snarled, reaching for Casey.

Both she and Jing-Mei moved suddenly; Casey stepped out of her flip-flops and performed a graceful backward hand-spring, out the man’s reach.

Jing-Mei stepped forward, punching one man in his large gut and snapping a kick into he side of the other’s head. Startled by her speed and reeling from the blows, both men threw awkward punches; Jing-Mei blocked one and dodged the other before she kicked one of the men in his groin hard.

Her movements were mesmerizing, graceful and smooth; she traced a swirling pattern in the air with her hand as she set her feet in a ready position.

“You feel intense pain,” she said to the man she had kicked in the groin, her powerful hypnotist’s voice flowing into his mind, her eyes boring into his.

Searing pain shot through the man’s body, several times worse than a kick to the groin should be. He dropped to his knees gagging as his friend threw another punch at Jing-Mei, which she easily deflected and countered with two sharp blows to his ribs.

“Pathetic,” she taunted.

The man who’d tried to grab Casey snarled and charged her; she waited until he was about to grab her, then sidestepped and tripped him. He hit the pavement hard. Casey quickly crouched, knocking off his hat and grabbing his greasy hair, viciously bouncing his head on the pavement.

Jing-Mei blocked two more clumsy punches from the man still on his feet, then kicked him in the thigh, targeting a very specific spot.

“Your leg is numb, you cannot feel it,” she said, her voice echoing in his mind.

“What the hell?” the man gasped.

His leg began to tingle with the pins-and-needles feeling of having fallen asleep.

He stumbled and went to one knee before Jing-Mei.

Then it was she who gasped, as the man reached behind him and pulled out an old Colt 1911 .45 ACP pistol and pointed it at her.

“Fucking…witch…,” he snarled.

Before he could fire, the gun flew out of his hand past Jing-Mei and and into Casey’s outstretched hand, thanks to her mentalist ability to move things with her mind.

Jing-Mei nodded to her, then turned back to the man; looked at his empty hand in disbelief, then up at Jing-Mei.

“She told you, we are hypnotists, not witches. Although I am certain anything beyond you limited understanding must seem like magic to you,” she said with contempt, punching him in the face and knocking him to the ground.

Casey tossed the pistol aside, still grasping the man she had down by the hair with her other hand.

He moaned, dazed from her bouncing his head off the ground.

“Have a look at this, asshole,” she said, slipping off her pendant with her free hand and dangling it before the man’s eyes.

As Casey began her induction, Jing-Mei kicked the man on the ground before her in his face, then stepped over him and went to the man she’d kicked in the groin.

He was struggling to stand up, still in intense pain from her hypnotically-enhanced kick.

Jing-Mei smoothly slipped off her emerald pendant and began to swing it before the man’s eyes.

“Relax and look at the beautiful gem…it really draws your eyes…see it swinging back and forth…back and forth…you are very tired…sleepy…the pain will stop if you just watch the beautiful emerald and listen to my voice…feel it drawing you in…getting lost in the soothing green depths…relaxing more and more as you watch it swinging back and forth…listening to my words and feeling sleepy…so sleepy…you are done, tired…you cannot fight, you cannot resist…you are so very relaxed…sleep now!” she said firmly.

The man’s eyes had reflexively followed the sparkling green gem, and Jing-Mei’s voice easily penetrated his simple and pain-distracted mind.

His eyes closed and he wilted to the pavement.

Jing-Mei turned and went back to the second man, who was on his hands and knees, dazed from the beating she’d given him.

Suddenly, he saw her bare feet enter his vision, and her emerald toe-ring flashed as she kicked him in the face yet again.

He grunted in pain, his eyes watering.

Jing-Mei glance quickly in Casey’s direction, checking to make sure she was okay.

She smiled, seeing the petite brunette had the man who’d been pursuing her on the ground and was hypnotizing him.

“…and zero, you are hypnotized!” Casey said, finishing her induction and lowering the man’s head to the ground before releasing his hair.

She wiped her hand on his jacket in disgust.

Jing-Mei’s opponent was dazed, still on his hands and knees with her lovely feet in his field of vision; she began to pivot her left foot back and forth on her heel, making her toe ring glitter.

“Look at the emerald in my toe ring…just relax, and keep looking at it…see how it sparkles; it is very soothing…as I move my foot back and forth it draws your eyes…focus on the emerald in my toe ring and listen closely to my voice…just relax, and stay down on the ground…it is far too much effort to stand, to even move, so just remain on your hands and knees…watching my toe ring moving back and forth…it is so soothing…you cannot do anything but follow it with your eyes…you are so relaxed now…you cannot move…just remain in that position…you are too weak, too powerless to move…my toe ring has taken your will to resist…you are frozen…unable to move without my permission…,” Jing-Mei said firmly.

The man whimpered pathetically.

While Jing-Mei was finishing putting him under, Casey sauntered over to the man she’d made kneel with her mentalist powers; he had watched, dumbfounded as she and Jing-Mei had utterly beaten his friends, physically and mentally.

Casey knew her mentalist suggestion would wear off any moment, so she opened her eyes wide and stared hard into the kneeling man’s hazel eyes.

“Look deep into my eyes and listen carefully to the sound of my voice; you are feeling very relaxed…looking into my deep brown eyes is very soothing…the sound of my voice is penetrating deeply into your mind…feel yourself sinking…dropping…relaxing deeper and deeper with every word I speak…you are falling, getting lost in my beautiful eyes with only my voice to guide you…you must listen to my voice…listen, and obey…listen…and obey…sinking deeper…relaxing more with every word I speak…sinking, falling under my power, dropping into a deep, hypnotic trace…listening closely to my voice…listening, and obeying…just listen…and obey…listen…and obey…you must obey me now…,” Casey said, her eyes radiating invisible hypnotic energy.

“Obey…,” the man mumbled, eyes wide and unblinking.

He was hypnotized.

“That’s a good boy. You are completely in my power and will obey all my commands,” Casey informed him.

“Obey…,” he mumbled stupidly again.

“Well done, Tiny Tough,” Jing-Mei said, moving to stand beside her.

“Thank you; you were awesome yourself,” Casey replied, grinning.

She offered Jing-Mei a hug, and they shared a short but heartfelt embrace.

The two women the men had been harassing had watched the entire spectacle in shocked silence.

Casey walked over to the blonde, still sitting on pavement.

“Hi, I’m Casey. May I give you a hand?” she asked, extending her hand to the open-mouthed young woman.

“Oh, um, yes…thank you,” the blonde said, taking Casey’s hand and rising to her feet.

“Holy shit, thank you! Thank you both!” the redhead said in awe.

“You are quite welcome. As she said, she is Casey; my name is Jing-Mei. Are you ladies alright?” Jing-Mei asked.

“I…I think so,” the blonde said, still a bit in shock as she looked at the four hypnotized and unmoving men.

“I’m Jenna, and this is Lina,” the read-head said, offering her hand.

Casey and Jing-Mei each took it, politely shaking it.

Lina nodded absently, waving her hand before the kneeling man Casey had hypnotized with her eyes.

“Is he…are they all really hypnotized?” she asked in wonder.

“Yup! We can make the fucking douchebags do anything we want now,” Casey said smugly.

“Holy shit, that is so cool! We really can’t thank you two enough for helping us…we…I…don’t know what we…would have done,” Jenna said, starting to shake as the adrenaline began to wear off and the realization of the situation set in.

“Oh hey honey, it is okay…you are safe. We have them under control,” Casey said, putting an arm around Jenna.

“Yes we do; perhaps we should move this to another location?” Jing-Mei suggested, nodding at a small group of people who were watching the proceedings from across the street.

“Good idea. Jenna, do you guys have a car here?” Casey asked.

“It is down the road at the lodge where we are staying,” Jenna replied.

“Okay, you can ride with us. You, asshole, do you idiots have a vehicle here?” Casey asked, pointing at the kneeling man.

“Yes, ma’am. Mine,” he answered, pointing at a filthy black lifted Ford F150.

“Good. All four of you will get into the truck and follow us,” Casey commanded.

“Yes, ma’am,” the kneeling man agreed, rising.

Jing-Mei made sure the two she’d hypnotized followed Casey’s orders, then retrieved both she and Casey’s sandals and got into the Subaru with Jenna and Lina, with Casey behind the wheel.

Casey pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive along the large lake that McCall was built beside.

The four entranced men followed in the pick-up truck.

“What happened? Did those men just start harassing you?” Jing-Mei asked the two pretty women in the back seat.

“Pretty much. They didn’t like us holding hands,” Lina said, nodding.

“One of the jerks started catcalling Lina, and I told him to go fuck himself. He didn’t like that either, so they started in with the bigotry and antigay stuff,” Jenna explained.

Lina grasped her girlfriend’s hand, smiling at her.

“Jenna always defends me,” she said.

“And I always will. Um, where are we going?” Jenna asked quietly.

“We are just going to teach these assholes a serious lesson about how to treat women; I’m glad you stood up to them; you don’t ever have to take shit from anyone. Especially pig-men like that,” Casey said irritably.

“Okay…so you are both like, really powerful hypnotists? I mean, I have alway thought you couldn’t make people do anything too…extreme,” Jenna replied, obviously a bit nervous.

“Don’t worry, Jenna. You are entirely safe with us. I know you have a lot of questions and we will be happy to answer them, I promise. I’m asking you to just to be a little patient. Now, are you two on vacation?” Jing-Mei asked with a disarming smile.

“Sort of; we moved to Boise from Portland last year. I am from Boise, Jenna is from a small town in Oregon. We both graduated from the University of Portland a couple years ago, and I got a job in Boise so we moved. We just came up here for a few days to relax,” Lina said.

“Well, after we take care of these assholes, you two can go back to your vacation in peace,” Casey said.

She pulled off the paved road and followed a dirt lake access, parking in the sand near the water.

It was sunny and warm, with a nice breeze blowing over the water. There were several boats and jet-skis moving about the lake, and ducks and geese floated on the waves and wandered about the shoreline.

Casey and Jing-Mei left their sandals off when they exited the car, and Jenna and Lina both removed theirs as well.

The hypnotists had their subjects strip down to their boxers and undershirts, then kneel in a line, facing the water.

“Okay you fucking misogynists, listen closely; when I snap my fingers you will awaken from your trance. You will be completely aware, but you will be utterly and totally compelled to obey Jing-Mei and I. You will be completely unable to resist our commands; anything we tell you to do, you will feel an overwhelming urge to obey. The harder you try to resist our commands, the more powerful the urge to obey will become. Your subconscious mind will know you are in our power and force you to obey, even if you don’t consciously want to. Also, your minds will accept any and all suggestions we make to you as if they were your own thoughts. If you hear Jing-Mei or I say “Ignorant Hick”, you will instantly go into a deep hypnotic state just as you are in now. Got that, you fucking jackasses” Casey said.

“Yes ma’am,” the four men mumbled.

Casey looked at Jing-Mei, who nodded and smiled.

She assigned each of them a number, one through four, then the hypnotist known as “Tiny Tough” looked at Jenna and Lina and winked.

Then she snapped her fingers.

The four men began to blink; they squinted in the sun, cursing and starting rise.

“Oh no, you will stay on your knees,” Jing-Mei ordered casually.

Jenna and Lina watched in delighted wonder as the men all sank back to a kneeling position in the sand.

“What in the fuck? Where are we?” one of them said.

“Holy shit, I can’t stand up!” said another.

“It…its like she’s in my head!” said a third, panic in his voice.

Casey and Jing-Mei both laughed arrogantly, and Jenna and Lina giggled.

“We are in your heads, you stupid fucks. We hypnotized you, and now we can make you do anything we want,” Casey said smugly.

“Wait, that’s impossible! I seen a hypnotist at the fair, it don’t work like this!” one of the men protested.

“Well the hypnotist you “seen” was not like us, my stupid friend. We have captured your weak wills, and you are now our slaves,” Jing-Mei replied sweetly.

“Bullshit! You slant-eyed bitch, I will whup your ass!” the fourth man said, speaking for the first time.

“Oh really? And how are you going to do that from your knees?” Jing-Mei taunted.

“You Korean cunt, I will—,” he began angrily.

Jing-Mei slapped him.

“Silence! I told you, I am American of Chinese descent. Now prostrate yourself before me!” she commanded.

The man’s face was red where she’d slapped him; he didn’t move, a look of confusion on his face.

Jing-Mei sighed and rolled her eyes.

Casey laughed.

“I don’t think he knows what “prostrate” means, my darling Jing-Mei,” she said.

Almost lazily, Jing-Mei snapped a punch into the man’s face.

“You will lay face-down in front of me and do not move or speak until I command it,” she ordered the man.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, obeying.

“Jenna, I believe that one there is the one who grabbed you, and Lina, that one is the one who pushed you down. Is there anything you would like to see them do? Anything at all,” Casey said with a wicked smile.

“Anything?” Lina asked.

“Anything,” Jing-Mei confirmed with a nod and a smile.

“How about…can you make the one who grabbed Jenna punch himself in the balls?” she asked.

“Easily. You, asshole number three, punch yourself in your balls. Hard. Now!” Casey ordered him.

The man grunted; he began to sweat as he tried to resist the urge to obey

He couldn’t.

He made a fist and slammed it hard between his own legs, gasping in pain.

“Again! Harder!” Casey commanded.

Number Three hit himself again, coughing and gagging.

Jenna, Lina and Casey giggled, and Jing-Mei smiled.

“Jenna?” Casey asked.

“May I hit him?” she asked, anger in her blue eyes.

“Be my guest,” Casey said.

She walked over to the one who’d pushed Lina to the ground.

Glaring down at the man, Jenna savagely slapped him.

“You asshole. You bigoted, misogynistic prick!” she shrieked.

She hit him again, then a third time.

“Jenna,” Lina said quietly.

Jenna kicked him hard in the balls with her bare foot.

Casey chuckled, and Jing-Mei smiled.

“Jenna!” Lina said louder.

Jenna halted before delivering another blow, breathing heavily.

She looked at her girlfriend and began to sob; Lina wrapped her in a hug.

“Shhh, it’s okay babe. We are safe; I’m safe. I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you Lina,” Jenna said, her voice muffled.

“I hope you pigs are enjoying what if feels like to be powerless, what it feels like to be at someone else’s mercy. This is how women feel when you follow them, taunt them and threaten them. But now you see we have real power, and you are nothing more than slaves,” Jing-Mei said, suddenly angry.

She moved with impressive speed, kicking each of the men who hadn’t been made prostrate, her bare foot smashing into their faces and knocking them over.

“Now, all four of you crawl to us like animals; crawl over here and kiss our feet like the peasants you are!” She commanded, an angry expression on her face.

Jenna wiped her eyes and composed herself; then she, Lina, Casey and Jing-Mei formed a line as the four men crawled to them and began to kiss their bare feet.

“Ewww!” Lina said, giggling.

“This is going to be seared into your minds forever; you will always remember how you were dominated and humiliated by women who were more powerful than you, that you were nothing but our foot-slaves,” Casey taunted them.

Jing-Mei took a deep breath, her rage cooling as fast as it had flared. She looked at Jenna and smiled.

Jenna smiled back; Lina continued to giggle, and soon all four women were laughing as the men humiliated themselves.

Casey walked over to the men’s pile of clothes, forcing number two to crawl after her. She went through their pockets, removing the cash from their wallets and tossing them in the sand. She walked back to the line, handing Jenna over eight hundred dollars in cash.

“Here, you guys have some fun on them,” she said winking.

Jenna grinned and stuffed the cash into her pocket.

“Okay you disgusting jerks, that’s enough. Back on your knees,” Jing Mei ordered.

The four women walked over and washed their feet in the lake.

“So, do you have any questions for us?” Casey asked as they walked back to where the men knelt.

“Oh we have a lot, but we don’t want to take up any more of your time; I am sure you need to be somewhere,” Lina replied.

“Shit, we probably do need to go soon. I have been having so much fun…,” Casey said, checking her phone.

“It’s okay; you are hypnotists and you saved us from these pricks and let us get some payback. That is all I need to know,” Jenna said gratefully.

“Okay, let’s finish up here and we will drop you by the lodge,” Casey said.

She went to the men’s pickup and looked in the back; climbing up into the bed, she retrieved a gas can. Then she hopped down and piled the men’s clothes up, doused them in gasoline and lit them with a cigarette lighter she always carried.

“Take off the rest and throw them in the fire, then back on your knees,” she commanded the men.

After they obeyed, Jing-Mei sauntered up to stand before them.

Ignorant Hick,” she said smugly.

The four men immediately went into deep hypnotic states.

“That’s it, deeper…deeper down into trance. Completely relaxed, open to my words and ready to accept my suggestions as your own thoughts…now listen carefully; the four of you will always remember this experience anytime you are rude or act inappropriate around women. The memory of how we dominated and humiliated you will come rushing back, and you will find yourselves being nothing but respectful, kind and generous. This behavior is now locked into your minds forever, a permanent part of your behavior. It is against your nature, but you will not be able to resist it. Furthermore, once we drive away, you will awaken and become very, very aroused. You will partner up, One with Two and Three with Four, and take turns sucking one another’s cocks until you cum; you will swallow your partner’s load, and then you will be free to act normally. You will not remember our names or our vehicle, and you will not seek any sort of retribution; you will know in your hearts you deserved this and that we will just fuck you over worse if you ever come near any of the our of us. Do you understand me?” Jing-Mei said firmly.

All four men nodded dumbly and mumbled their agreement.

Jing-Mei turned to the other women and winked.

Jenna and Lina both laughed, expressions of awe on their faces.

“She is very good,” Casey commented.

“You are both incredible,” Lina said, her voice almost a whisper.

“Yes, you are,” Jenna said in a low, sensual voice.

The young woman exchanged a glance; both were flushed, and they nodded to one another.

“Let us repay you,” Jenna whispered, kneeling in the sand before Casey and fumbling with the zipper on her jeans.

“Jenna, that’s not necessary—,” Casey began.

“Please let us worship you, the hypnotist angels who came to our rescue,” Jenna replied, smiling as she quickly lowered Casey’s jeans, followed by her purple thong.

Jing-Mei looked at Casey and shrugged, a smile on her face as Lina knelt before her and reached under her dress, pulling down the hypnotist’s sexy black panties.

“Okay, who am I to argue?” Casey chuckled.

She closed her eyes and gasped as Jenna began to lick at her clit.

The young women worked the hypnotists’ pussies skillfully, using their mouths and hands; Casey orgasmed twice and Jing-Mei three times as they allowed themselves to enjoy the worship, the tension and excitement from what they had just done being released in waves of pleasure.

“Oh, fuck yes!” Casey said, shuddering.

“Mmmmm, Lina you are marvelous!” Jing-Mei said as she recovered.

The two young women rose and grinned, happy to have brought the mysterious and powerful women pleasure.

“I feel like an asshole, you should let us return the favor,” Casey said, pulling up her pants.

“Oh no, that is not necessary; my boo and I will take care of each other when we get back to our suite,” Lina said with a grin.

Jing-Mei smiled; she felt wonderful that the girls were impressed enough to want to worship she and Casey; it fed her ego and boosted her recently fragile confidence.

“Are you sure?” Casey asked.

“Definitely,” Jenna replied.

“Okay then; thank you ladies, that was wonderful,” Casey said.

“It was our pleasure, really,” Lina said.

They watched as Casey went to the mens’ pickup and let the air out of a tire; giggling, Lina, Jenna and Jing-Mei each went to another tire and did the same, a final middle-finger to the men they had humiliated and punished for their behavior.

Then the four women piled into Casey’s Subaru and drove back into town.

“Thank you so much, it was awesome meeting you!” Lina said, hugging both hypnotists in the parking lot of the lakeside lodge they were staying at.

Jenna did the same.

“Let me give you my number; I will be back in Boise next week, give me a call and I will take you to lunch and answer any questions you guys have, ok?” Casey said.

“Oh, that would be great! Thank you!” Jenna said.

They took out their phones and exchanged numbers.

“Now ladies, I am sure I don’t need to say this, but…,” Jing-Mei said with a raised eyebrow.

“We understand; we won’t tell anybody what happened,” Lina assured her.

“You have our word; Casey, Jing-Mei it was an honor to meet you, and we won’t tell anybody. You didn’t have to help us,” Jenna added.

Jing-Mei nodded; they exchanged one final hug, and the young women went into the lodge.

“Ready?” Casey asked enthusiastically, smiling broadly as she got into the car.

Jing-Mei paused; Jenna’s last words, “you didn’t have to help us,” had struck a chord with the normally highly self-centered hypnodomme. While she enjoyed dominating the men as she always did, Jing-Mei found that she also got satisfaction from assisting the young women who were being harassed and intimidated. Using her power to put someone in their place on someone else’s behalf was nothing new; Jing-Mei frequently did such things on mercenary hypnotism jobs. When fulfilling a contract, she just did whatever a client wanted, regardless if her target deserved it or not; as long as the client paid, she didn’t care about the particulars. That was business. However, doing it for no other reason than to help someone who didn’t have the power to defend themselves was new…and she found she enjoyed it a little.

Tiny Tough seemed genuinely happy, and Jing-Mei realized that she probably acted as a little angry avenger often.

I have a lot to consider,” she told herself.

“Yes, I believe I am ready,” Jing-Mei said as she got into the car beside her friend.