The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jing-Mei’s Enlightenment

Chapter Two: The Archdomina

Casey stopped at a gas station to fill the Subaru’s tank and get a Pepsi, then drove out of McCall, following the road around the lake to the north east.

The view was spectacular; Jing-Mei for all her worldliness and travels had never seen anything quite like it.

“Casey, this is breathtaking. And the smell of the trees is so lovely,” she said.

“Isn’t it? I love coming up here; it was the one thing I did with my family when I was young that I enjoyed,” Casey replied.

“What we did for Jenna and Lina…you do that kind of thing often, don’t you?” Jing-Mei asked.

“What, stick my nose in other peoples’ business? Of course; I’m a mercenary hypnotist,” Casey chuckled.

“I mean help people. You didn’t hesitate,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Oh…well, I guess so. I hate bullies; my father was a bully, my brother, my ex-husband…” Casey replied.

“You were married?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Yes. Stupid move on my part; he was a cop too, my superior. He’s the one that got me into the crooked shit; I lost my badge, not that I cared. A lot of cops are just bullies in uniform. It’s hard for the good ones to do their jobs. Anyway, I almost went to jail; I would have if not for The Archdomina,” Casey replied.

“You have not had much luck with the men in your life, have you?” Jing-Mei asked.

“No, I have not. In fact, I wish I didn’t love cock so much. Fucking men! I am honestly not that into girls; I mean, I appreciate their beauty, and I definitely like sexy feet, ass and tits on a woman. I’ll eat pussy all day, and having a cutie like Jenna between my legs is hot…but I am not sure if I could have a real relationship with a woman. Like, fall in love with one. Sean and I might have gone somewhere; he was very good to me, and I fucked it up because I didn’t know how to handle being treated with respect. Shit, maybe I should just go full lesbian; you could hypnotize me into a full-time carpet muncher,” Casey said with a laugh.

Jing-Mei couldn’t help smiling at her companion’s brash, abrasive—and honest—talk.

“I have never really had a serious relationship that lasted more than a year or two; friends, lovers, or anything. I didn’t get along with my father either. I believe I am too selfish; I was a hypnotist by the time I was I was sixteen. I had my rivals on the cheerleading squad painting my toes and licking my pussy all through high school, and any guy I wanted was my loyal puppy dog. I had a million dollars stashed by the time I was twenty-six, and always had everything I wanted. I am far from well-adjusted,” Jing-Mei replied with a chuckle of her own.

“Well, that’s why we are taking this trip,” Casey said.

“Have you ever told anyone you were trained by The Archdomina? Taken anyone to see her before me?” Jing-Mei asked suddenly.

“No. Why?” Casey asked.

“I am curious why you are doing this for me,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Why not? I think you are ready…you are at a place where meeting her would help you, and I think she would agree. You and I have a lot in common,” Casey said.

“Oh?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Sure; we were both lost, despite having everything. We have daddy issues…,” Casey paused, taking a deep breath before continuing, “…and then there’s your sister. I couldn’t save mine, so I want to help you save yours. You will be so powerful with renewed clarity and purpose, Arthur Winston won’t know what hit him,”

“If I may ask, what happened to your sister? Don’t answer if it make you uncomfortable,” Jing-Mei asked.

“Drugs. She wasn’t the favorite; my brother was our dad’s pride and joy, and I was the great hope for the future, financially speaking. Amelia got lost in the shuffle, and I was too selfish at the time to see it,” Casey said, clearly pained but also having accepted the situation.

Damn, she is a strong woman, Jing-Mei thought, looking admiringly at Casey.

“I am sorry, Casey,” Jing-Mei said, putting her hand on Casey’s arm.

“Thank you. I genuinely appreciate that. I am at peace with it. I can tell you need some peace too, so that is why I offered to take you to meet The Archdomina. If you can help Jayde, I want to help you,” Casey said, quickly composed again.

“I truly thank you, Tiny Tough. I don’t think anyone has ever been this kind to me. I am in your debt,” Jing-Mei replied.

“You might not feel that way after we get where we are going…here we go…,” Casey laughed.

She slowed the car down and pulled off the road, heading into the forest on a barely visible old dirt road that was in truth more of a trail. The going was rough, but the Subaru handled it well and Casey was an excellent driver. Her driving skills were something else Jing-Mei admired. She herself rarely drove; most of her life she had ridden in the back of a Rolls Royce or a limousine.

Casey easily maneuvered the car over the rough terrain, through a small creek bed and up and down some steep grades. Eventually, they came to a small dirt parking lot; it was well hidden, and unless one knew to look for it, they’d likely miss it.

Casey parked the car beside three identical dark green Toyota 4Runners, and a beautiful burnt orange Ford F-350 diesel pick-up.

The two hypnotists got out of the car; Casey opened the back and got out her bag, retrieving some thick socks and her well-worn hiking boots.

“We walk from here,” Casey said, putting them on and stashing her flip flops in her bag.

Jing-Mei changed out of her dress and into a black bodysuit, along with her flat tactical boots. She put her hair into a bun.

Casey put a large, high quality folding knife into her jeans pocket, and made sure to put a couple bottles of water into her bag.

Jing-Mei did the same with the water; finally, Casey took out a can of bug-repellant and sprayed herself thoroughly before handing it to Jing-Mei so she could do the same.

“Okay, I think we are ready,” Casey said, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

Jing-Mei nodded, and she followed Casey into the woods.

Tiny Tough found a faint trail that Jing-Mei would have had little hope of spotting, and they followed it for almost an hour, uphill and across a beautiful grassy meadow full of flowers; at the other end was a creek with well-built wooden bridge over it.

“Almost there,” Casey said excitedly.

Jing-Mei couldn’t help but smile at her friend’s enthusiasm.

They walked through the woods another ten minutes, then emerged from the trees into a huge clearing; it had well-manicured grass and a beautiful wooden fence around it. Standing in the middle of the grass was a stunning three-story lodge-style house, easily over four thousand square feet. Every floor had a beautiful wrap-around deck, and the house had lots of large picture windows. There was a huge barn and and several outbuildings including a shop and a pair of guest cottages.

In the grassy field to the left were a dozen beautiful horses, including a pair of Appaloosa, and chickens, goats and pigs roamed about as well. Behind the house was the base of a huge tree-covered hill, stretching up and out of sight. To the right was a large pond, fed by a creek running down off the hillside behind the house.

“Oh my,” Jing-Mei gasped.

“I know, isn’t it awesome? They knew we were coming, or we would not have made it here, I guarantee it,” Casey beamed.

“What do we do?” Jing-Mei asked.

“We knock, silly,” Casey said, walking up a very nice stone path toward the main house.

As soon as the stepped up onto the massive wooden porch, the front door opened to reveal a beautiful woman of around forty, with short black hair and bright blue eyes; she was extremely fit, wearing only a long dark green skirt. She had magnificent breasts, her nipples and navel were all pierced with green crystal jewelry. She had silver rings on the first two fingers of each hand, and her finger and toenails were dark green. On each middle toe was a silver ring, connected by a fine silver chain to an anklet; these denoted her as the property of a hypnotist much like a collar, but with status above even that of a Thrall.

The woman was a “Devoted”, a submissive who started out as a hypnotist, or a hypnotist’s apprentice. A Devoted was someone who had realized that their place was serving the another hypnotist whom they had come to love, respect and worship, someone they would never be a worthy peer of. The prospective Devoted offers themselves to the hypnotist, and if the hypnotist accepts, the Devoted must submit to the deepest and most prolonged hypnotic conditioning possible. Devoted were unique, always skilled in hypnotism themselves making them both hypnotist and slave. They were committed mind, body and spirit to serving their owner; they kept their personality and were expected to make decisions and operate autonomously on behalf of their owner, thus becoming extensions of the hypnotist they worshipped. This made them the most powerful and dangerous servant a hypnotist can have. The act of being hypnotized by their owner was spiritual to them, a ritual of sacred importance.

A hypnotist fortunate enough to have a Devoted was expected to care for them, honor them and protect them; a hypnotist should never allow anyone to disrespect or harm their Devoted. Failure to take proper care of a Devoted was a serious stain on the reputation and honor of a hypnotist, and more than one had been brought down by a mistreated or neglected Devoted.

Devoted were extremely rare; Jing-Mei had never met one.

“Lady Casey! This must be Mistress Jing-Mei; I am Riley. It is an honor to meet you,” Riley said offering Jing-Mei her hand.

“The honor is mine,” Jing-Mei replied with a smile, shaking her hand.

“Riley! Hello, it is so good to see you!” Casey said, hugging her.

“It is lovely to see you too, Casey!” Riley said, accepting the embrace.

After the hug, Casey immediately knelt and began to remove her boots.

Jing-Mei quickly followed suit, realizing shoes were not allowed in the house.

Once both hypnotists were barefoot, Riley led them inside to a huge, luxuriously appointed great room; it could easily hold thirty people without being crowded, containing couches, recliners, settees and built in bench seating around a massive circular fireplace in the middle of the room. A beautiful wooden staircase led up on either end of the room, and several doors leading to other parts of the house were visible.

The thick, extremely expensive carpet felt fantastic under their feet, and the house smelled like cinnamon and vanilla.

Jing-Mei was surprised to see two more very fit, beautiful women wearing the Devoted anklet-toe rings, identical in design to Riley’s.

One was a young, fair-skinned woman of perhaps twenty-five with long, fiery red hair and intense deep blue eyes. Her hair was loose, flowing down past her shoulders with several small braids mixed in. Her nipple and navel rings were set with glittering blue crystals, and she wore a long blue skirt similar to Riley’s. Silver rings adorned both thumbs, and wide silver bracelets engraved with celtic symbols were on her wrists. Her finger and toenails were sky blue, and she had a tattoo of a blue and red spiral on her left ankle along with one of a butterfly-winged fairy on her right upper arm.

The other was an olive-skinned woman of Spanish descent; she was perhaps thirty-five, her long dark hair in a single braid, and her green eyes shone with intense intellect. She was naked, her nipple and navel piercings were gold and had sparkling pink crystals, and both her middle and ring fingers adorned with plain gold rings. She wore an antique gold pocket watch around her neck, and her finger and toenails were black. Her pussy was shaved, and she wore a gold bracelet on her right wrist that was a snake coiled around her arm.

“Bridget, Maya! Hi!,” Casey said moving to hug each of them.

“Tiny Tough, so good to see you!” the flame-haired Bridget said.

“Hello my little firecracker!” Maya added, embracing Casey after Bridget.

“This is my friend, Mistress Jing-Mei,” Casey said.

“Bridget, Maya, it is an honor,” Jing-Mei said.

“The honor is ours, Mistress,” Bridget said.

Maya nodded, and both women took a knee, as did Riley.

“Please, rise. The Devoted of The Archdomina need not defer to me,” Jing-Mei said formally.

All three women rose, smiling approvingly.

“Casey, we have a suite ready for you. Mistress Jing-Mei, if you’d like to get ready, The Archdomina is waiting,” Riley said.

“Ready?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Strip,” Casey said with a chuckle.

“You must go unclothed. Your trial is waiting,” Maya said with a smile.

Jing-Mei carefully kept her expression neutral. She hadn’t been expecting to be tested immediately; she’d been hoping to rest and perhaps shower.

The Asian hypnotist nodded and began to remove her clothes. The three Devoted watched, nodding approvingly at her spectacularly fit body as she removed her clothing.

“You are beautiful, Mistress Jing-Mei, if you don’t mind me saying,” Bridget said, obviously aroused.

“Thank you, Bridget. You are a stunning woman yourself; all of your are,” Jing-Mei replied with a bow.

“Mistress Jing-Mei, Lady Casey has sponsored you for this trial. How you conduct yourself will reflect on her. She has faith in you. The trial is different for every seeker, determined by our Archdomina herself. Are you undertaking this trial of your own free will and desire?” Riley asked formally.

“I am,” Jing-Mei replied calmly.

“Do you acknowledge you could forfeit your very freedom if you fail?” Bridget asked.

“I do,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Do you acknowledge that you could be stripped of you hypnotic powers if you fail?” Maya asked.

“I do,” Jing-Mei replied.

“And you still undertake the challenge willingly?” Casey asked.

“I do,” Jing-Mei said proudly.

“So Witnessed,” Riley said.

“So Witnessed,” Maya said.

“So Witnessed,” Bridget said.

“As your sponsor, go with my blessing and make me proud,” Casey said, smiling.

The diminutive hypnotist pointed toward a door leading out out the huge living room and into the garden.

Jing-Mei winked at Casey and walked toward the door; she opened it and stepped outside, the early evening sun warm on her skin, the grass cool and soft beneath her bare feet. She walked through the magnificent flower garden, bees and butterflies flying and flitting about. Spying a path with a sign beside it, she approached it.

Mistress Jing-Mei, Welcome. I look forward to meeting you. Please take the fish to his home. If you fail to deliver him, you fail the test. Thank you, and good luck. The Archdomina, it read.

Beside the sign was a small glass fish bowl with a small silvery fish swimming about in it.

Jing-Mei picked up the bowl and started down the path through the trees; it turned north away from the house. She walked slowly and gracefully, ignoring anything that poked or jabbed her feet; she went barefoot often and her soles were tougher than they looked, accustomed to stepping on the occasional stone. The path wound through the trees, and soon she came to a small clearing. In it stood two large, young men; they were extremely fit and handsome, with sculpted muscles and close-cropped hair. They wore only tight briefs and athletic shoes.

Lovely. I’d like to take both of them for a ride, but that likely isn’t the challenge. Let’s see…She knows I am an expert martial artist and a Master Hypnotist, and this is the first challenge, so…I should be able to get past these two easily…naked…and holding a fish in bowl…, Jing-Mei thought to herself as the men advanced on her.

The pair moved apart, circling around to either side of her; their faces were blank, expressionless. Jing-Mei knew they probably had little to no personality left.

They belonged to The Archdomina, utterly and completely.

The one on her left moved suddenly, arms outstretched as if to grab her.

The hypnotist gracefully did the splits, sinking to the ground smoothly and transferring the fish bowl from her right to her left hand.

Jing-Mei did so because she noted the man on the right’s body language and realized he anticipated her going low, and he intended to do the same.

He came in hard, and smashed face-first into Jing-Mei’s right-fist; his nose was broken and his momentum slowed.

Slowed, but not halted.

Jing-Mei smoothly brought her left leg around and swept the feet of the man on her left; he hit the ground hard, and she used the momentum from her sweep to spin on her backside, away from the one she’d punched as he crashed into the dirt where she’d had just been.

She gracefully rose to her feet, wincing slightly at the scraped-raw sensation on her ass.

The water in the fishbowl had hardly moved; she had kept it level the whole time, her left arm working independently of the rest of her body to keep it and its contents safe.

Both men were rising slowly to their feet.

“Listen to my voice; you are feeling very relaxed, every muscle in your body is becoming loose and limp…relaxing quickly and completely…the sound of my voice is very soothing…feel it washing over you as your muscles become weak, tired…more relaxed with every word I say…,” Jing-Mei began calmly.

Both men regained their feet, and began to walk toward her.

Jing-Mei slowly backed away, continuing to speak without breaking her rhythm.

“You are feeling tired, sleepy…so sleepy…your minds are becoming empty…blank…you are not men…you are sleepy, tired little boys…exhausted from playing in this nice, warm sun…you are so sleepy…sleepy…it is nap time, my good little boys…you are feeling so relaxed…so sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…you are so tired…every muscle tingling…you cannot take another step…sleepy…relaxed…you cannot move…,” Jing-Mei said, still backing away.

The mens’ movements slowed, becoming uncoordinated and sluggish.

Then they stopped.

“Good boys…such wonderful, tired little boys…you cannot stay awake any longer…you are completely relaxed…very sleepy…close your eyes now…SLEEP!” Jing-Mei said firmly.

She snapped her fingers on her free hand, and the mens’ eyes closed and they collapsed to the dirt.

Jing-Mei smirked, regarding the men for a moment.

This is a test, no point in being sloppy or taking chances, she told herself.

“Now you boys are going to take a nice, long nap. When you awaken you will feel wonderful, relaxed and refreshed. If hear me say “sleep now” and snap my fingers, you will instantly fall deep, deep asleep again form me, just like you are now,” she informed them.

Satisfied, Jing-Mei turned and strode down the path.

She walked about fifty feet or so, then came upon another small clearing; it was perhaps thirty feet wide and twenty feet long. A section ten feet wide on her left was filled with sizzling hot coals; ten feet on the right was covered in broken glass. The middle twenty feet was fine sand. The whole clearing was surrounded by very thick vegetation, densely packed trees, thorny bushes and poison oak.

There was a sign mounted on a four-foot high wooden post that read:

Cross the clearing without leaving footprints in the sand

“To quote Casey…What the fuck?” Jing-Mei muttered.

She examined the coals; there didn’t look to be enough of a protective ash layer on it she could rush across like the idiot fire-walkers who did it in their backyards used; the coals were red-hot and could burn her feet badly; likewise the glass did not look fine enough that she could simply walk slowly and carefully across; it could slice up her feet terribly if she made one misstep.

Either one would be risky, and she would likely have to go on injured, assuming she made it with the fish.

Maybe if I hypnotize myself…No, even Bella with her self-hypnotism mastery wouldn’t be able to make it across, not without spilling or dropping the damned fish…Maybe I could wait for the coals to cool…that would take hours…so how? she pondered.

She was growing frustrated and considering risking the broken glass; then,

looking at the sign, an idea came to her. Jing-Mei looked across the clearing; seeing what she wanted, she set the fishbowl carefully on the sign post. Then she closed her eyes and entered a deep state of self-hypnosis.

Relaxed and focused, Jing-Mei did a hand-stand; then she ever so slowly lowered her feet and grasped the fish bowl between them.

Then she began to walk on her hands across the sand.

Leaving no footprints.

When she reached the other side, she carefully lowered the fishbowl onto a large rock, then stood.

Her fit, flexible body combined with self-hypnosis had allowed her to meet the challenge without risking injury.

Casey would be proud, she thought to herself as she picked up the fishbowl and continued down the path.

Jing-Mei walked about a mile, crossing a fast-flowing creek in knee deep water. She moved very slowly and carefully so she didn’t slip on the slick rocks and lose the fish. She had no trouble walking across a ten foot wide, six foot deep pit on a two inch wide plank; in the pit were three large rattlesnakes. She came to yet another clearing; this one was grassy and wide, and in the middle stood a tall, fair-skinned young woman with long, thick dirty-blonde hair and deep, dark blue eyes. She was gorgeous, possessing a clean, classic beauty; at least six feet tall, she had ruby red lips and she was wearing a simple long pure white white cotton dress with a long slit up one side. She was barefoot, and her toenails were a ruby red like her lips. Around her neck hung a large pink diamond pendant.

Jing-Mei estimated she was no more than twenty-two, although she had the radiated poise and confidence.

“Hello Mistress Jing-Mei; I am Mistress Alexandria. It is a pleasure to meet you,” the young woman said.

“Likewise, Mistress Alexandria,” Jing-Mei said politely.

“You have done very well so far. You’ll have to forgive the challenge with the coals and glass; I know it was absurd, but a hypnodomme of your skill and experience is difficult to challenge,” Alexandria said.

“Well, you succeeded. Now, what can I do for you?” Jing-Mei asked with her trademark raised eyebrow.

“Well, I am supposed to take the fish from you. You may set it down on the rock behind you while we do this,” Alexandria replied.

Jing-Mei turned, spotted the rock and put the fishbowl down. Turning back, she saw Alexandria make a fist, covering it with her hand and bowing.

She was obviously trained in kung-fu.

Jing-Mei returned the gesture.

The two women came together in a flurry of strikes, and blocks; Alexandria was fast and extremely well-trained, and they separated after the first exchange without either landing a blow.

Again Jing-Mei raised her eyebrow.

“Very good, young lady,” she complemented.

“Thank you; that genuinely means a lot coming from a true master like yourself,” Alexandria said, smiling.

Jing-Mei smiled back.

Then they came together again.

This time they punched, kicked, dodged and ducked. They continued to attack and counter until Alexandria landed a solid punch to Jing-Mei’s sternum, and Jing-Mei countered with a hard kick to Alexandria’s ribs.

Then the fight really began.

Jing-Mei blocked a punch at her face, only to take a shot to her stomach. Alexandria ducked a spinning kick and took Jing-Mei’s followup punch to her face. Jing-Mei jumped over a sweep from Alexandria, then took a blow to her ribs; she countered with a snap kick into Alexandria’s stomach. The gorgeous blonde gasped and stumbled back; she used the momentum to perform an impressive, graceful back flip and kick, her bare foot connecting with hard with Jing-Mei’s face. Now the Asian hypnotist stumbled backward and almost fell. Alexandria landed gracefully and immediately pressed forward, performing a spinning kick which Jing-Mei barely ducked. With a grunt, Jing-Mei launched into a furious counter-assault, punching and kicking; Alexandria blocked and dodged, getting hit in the chest, thigh and temple. Far from finished, she went back on the offensive, landing a punch to Jing-Mei’s right breast and snapping a kick into the side of her head.

In return she took a punch to the face and two rapid kicks to the ribs.

Alexandria’s youth and speed was keeping her in the fight versus Jing-Mei’s experience and training; both women were tiring.

Neither would yield.

Alexandria was bleeding from her nose and mouth, Jing-Mei from her lip and a cut over her eye.

The two women circled each other warily; Alexandria was favoring her side, and Jing-Mei was having trouble seeing from her swollen left eye.

Suddenly, Alexandria slipped off her pendant and launched into a hypnotic induction.

“You are tired, Jing-Mei, very tired; look at the beautiful gem and relax for me…,” she began, swinging the diamond before Jing-Mei’s eyes.

Jing-Mei still had her own emerald-and-diamond pendant on, and she immediately slipped it over her head and began her own induction.

“It is you who is tired, young one…sleepy…just relax and listen to my voice…your eyes are drawn to the sparkling emerald,” she said, starting her pendant swinging.

What been a physical duel had become a hypno-duel.

Alexandria was a very good hypnotist; her pendulum swung smoothly and her voice was exceptionally well-trained.

Jing-Mei was better.

The duel continued for another moment; Jing-Mei’s eyelids were drooping heavily when Alexandria collapsed at her feet.

Jing-Mei took a moment to shake off her near-trance.

“Excellent try, dear. You are quite the prodigy. Gorgeous too. Open your eyes and kneel before me,” Jing-Mei commanded smugly.

The beautiful Alexandria obeyed, her blue eyes vacant.

“How old are you?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Nineteen,” Alexadria answered.

Jing-Mei was stunned; she was a child, a teen-ager, and she was a match for her in a fight and nearly as a hypnotist as well.

Jing-Mei had been planning to make Alexandria eat her pussy; she was quiet aroused, and wanted to get some relief before continuing.

She couldn’t help wondering what Casey would do.

Alexandria fought honorably and well; she wouldn’t humiliate her, Jing-Mei told herself.

“Alexandria, are you a Devoted?” Jing-Mei asked.

“No Mistress,” she replied.

“Impressive. So you were just supposed to stop me from delivering my fish?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Alexandria replied.

Jing-Mei gently caressed Alexandria’s battered face.

“You are so beautiful…and powerful. It was an honor to fight you, Mistress Alexandria. You will awaken five minutes after I leave, feeling relaxed and refreshed, the pain of your injuries will be be dulled,” she said softly.

Jing-Mei then moved to sit gingerly on a rock, wincing at the pain from her skinned ass. She spread her legs and began to rub her pussy.

Slowly at first, then faster and faster until she was moaning with pleasure.

Jing-Mei continued to masturbate vigorously, screaming as she orgasmed hard once, then a second time. She sat for a moment, shuddering with pleasure a she caught her breath.

Jing-Mei composed herself, then stood and collected her fish. She gave Alexandria one last admiring look, then left the clearing.

She walked slowly through the woods, tired and in pain. Up ahead, she heard sound of running water; entering a small meadow, she saw a large pool being fed by a waterfall tumbling down from a nearby hillside.

Sitting cross-legged in the grass beside the water was a woman; her eyes were closed.

“Mistress Jing-Mei; it is a pleasure to meet you,” the woman said.

She opened her eyes and smiled.

“Archdomina,” Jing-Mei said respectfully, taking a knee.

The woman rose to her feet; she was aged, definitely passed seventy Jing-Mei judged. Still, she was beautiful, with long mostly grey hair still streaked with some natural blonde. It was in a single thick braid that fell halfway down her back. She had a regal face, with wrinkles around her eyes and mouth that spoke of long experience and wisdom. She had beautiful green eyes, and her cheeks were still smooth. Her lips were pouty and full, framing a dazzling playful smile full of perfect white teeth. Large emeralds dangled from her ears, and she was topless, her breasts large and still lovely, if a bit pendulous due to her age. She had likely had them lifted, and the skin of her neck and chest sported inevitable wrinkles and age spots. Her nipples were pierced with simple silver barbels, and a disk of roughly polished green dolomite hung around her neck on a leather cord tied to a hole in the pendant’s center. Her slender arms were toned and her stomach was flat, alluding to a still vigorous exercise routine. Though her hands too had age spots and showed evidence of arthritis, her fingernails were done in a perfect french manicure, a gold ring set with a huge emerald adorned her right ring finger, and she wore gold bracelets on both wrists. She had on a long pastel green skirt with a gold belt, and she was barefooted, her feet still smooth and lovely. Her toenails were a deep forest green, and she wore two simple gold toe rings on her right foot and one on her left set with an emerald.

She exuded power, confidence and grace.

“Oh, please rise. I am Annika Catherine Maria Pemberton. Call me Nika,” the woman replied in voice with a hint of a British accent.

She gave a radiant smile and offered her hand.

Jing-Mei rose and took it. She found Nika very sexy, and was becoming aroused again.

“Thank you Arch- Nika,” she said.

The older woman chuckled.

“I am so glad you made it. How about you put that little guy back in the pool?” Nika said pleasantly.

Jing-Mei smiled and walked past her, crouching and gently pouring the water into the pool, along with the fish.

“Well done. Now we can get on with your test,” Nika said with enthusiasm.

“Excuse me? I thought the fish…” Jing Mei said.

“Oh goodness, no dear! That was just a little errand to make sure you were worth my time. You obviously are, so now we can get on with it,” Nika said with a smile.

“Okay. What would you like me to do?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Strike me, if you can,” Nika said sweetly.

“I…you want to fight me?” Jing-Mei asked incredulously.

“Oh no, that wouldn’t be a fair fight. I want you to try to strike me, dear,” Nika said with a touch of arrogance.

Jing-Mei regarded her for a moment.

Then she struck.

Nika blocked the blow almost casually.

Again Jing-Mei struck.

Again Nika easily deflected it.

Jing-Mei went on full offense, punching and kicking.

Nika blocked or dodge every blow with precise, minimal movements; she almost seemed to be moving in slow motion compared to Jing-Mei’s frenzied attack.

Then Nika began to counter; Jing-Mei didn’t even see the strikes, though she felt them; impacts to her stomach, chest, thigh and temple. She tried to back off, but Nika pursued, hitting her in her chest, then the face. Jing-Mei stood dazed, blood seeping into her eyes. She didn’t even try to dodge or block as Nika performed a graceful spinning kick, catching her on the side of the head and knocking her to the grass.

Jing-Mei groaned as she felt the older woman grab her hair and pull her into a sitting position.

“Have a look at this, dear,” Nika said.

Suddenly the rough Dolomite pendant was swinging before Jing-Mei’s eyes.

“Watch the swinging pendant, Jing-Mei. Watch it swing back and forth and relax…you are getting sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…you cannot stay awake…you are hypnotized!” Nika said firmly.

Jing-Mei was horrified at the intense hypnotic power flowing into her as Nika spoke; the induction was incredibly quick, as she instantly became relaxed, drowsy, her eyelids fluttering before slamming shut as she sank into the deepest hypnotic trance she’d ever felt.

Jing-Mei awoke a short time later; she was on her knees, back slightly arched, fingers laced behind her head. She couldn’t move, and she knew that she was completely under the control of Archdomina Annika.

She glanced around, seeing that she was still in the grassy area by the pool.

“Hello again,” Nika said, sauntering into Jing-Mei’s view with a smug smile on her face.

“Hello, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei replied.

“That was lesson number one. I trust you learned it,” Nika said.

“Indeed, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei said calmly.

“Wonderful. Now tell me something, Jing-Mei. Why are you here?” Nika asked.

“To seek enlightenment,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Indeed. Enlightenment as a hypnodomme at the age of fifty? Interesting. What price are you willing to pay for it?” Nika asked.

“Whatever it costs, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Oh really? Is that a fact?” Nika asked skeptically.

“Yes, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei replied.

“I see…what if that meant becoming my slave for a year?” Nika asked.

“Yes, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei said.

“Two years?” Nika asked.

“Yes, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei said stoically.

“What if it means giving up your hypnotic powers?” Nika asked.

“Yes, Archdomina. Whatever the cost,” Jing-Mei said.

“Oh my, you are convicted about this. Tell me why. The truth,” Nika commanded.

“I have to save my sister Jayde,” Jing-Mei said.

“What if I gave you the choice between being my slave or becoming my Devoted?” Nika asked.

“I’d choose slavery, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei replied immediately.

“Why?” Nika prompted.

“Because I worship no woman. If you want my servitude, you’ll have to enslave me; I will not willingly submit,” Jing-Mei said.

“But you’d endure enslavement to save Jayde?” Nika asked.

“Yes, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei replied.

“What if I already had Jayde here? Look!” Nika said pointing.

Jing-Mei looked to her left and to her shock she saw her sister Jayde naked and kneeling in a similar position, hands behind her head, obviously in a trance.

“What…how…?” Jing-Mei asked, tears in her eyes.

“I had her brought to me before you arrived. She is mine; I can do whatever I can choose with her, just as I can with you,” Nika taunted.

“Archdomina, please let her go,” Jing-Mei begged, her composure gone.

“If I do, will you become my Devoted? You would make such a beautiful addition to my collection,” Nika said smugly.

“I…no, just enslave me. Please. Let Jayde go; she has been failed her whole life, by our father, by me…please…,” Jing-Mei begged.

“No! I don’t want a slave, I want a Devoted; I want you to give yourself to me! Love me, worship me. Choose to make me your Goddess!” Nika shouted.

“I…I can’t…,” Jing-Mei whispered.

“Can’t? Or won’t?” Nika scoffed.

“I won’t! Fuck you! Jayde, I am sorry!” Jing-Mei shouted.

“Why not? Answer me!” Nika yelled, slapping Jing-Mei across the face.

“Because I worship no woman! Enslave me if you wish; I will get free eventually and save Jayde from you,” Jing-Mei spat.

Nika put her face close to Jing-Mei’s; the Asian hypnotist flinched, expecting the older woman to yell at her again.

Nika smiled.

“Very good, child!” she said kindly.

Nika gave a loud snap.

Jayde vanished, as did her hypnotic hold on Jing-Mei.

“I…what…how…?” Jing-Mei stammered, taking her hands form behind her head.

“A hypnotic illusion, dear. It was part of your test. Which you passed by the way. Please, stand,” Nika said, offering Jing-Mei a hand.

Jing-Mei took it and rose.

“I passed…?” she asked, confused.

“Yes; the most important thing to you right now is freeing your sister from Arthur Winston. You won’t give up, will not stop fighting…however, you are not willing to compromise who you are in the process. That is key to being worthy of my teachings. You are a true Master, a true Hypnodomme Jing-Mei; you willingly worship on one. I would be honored if you would be my guest in my home for as long as you wish,” Nika said kindly.

“I…I would like that; thank you, Archdomina Annika,” Jing-Mei replied, smiling.

“Wonderful! You are quite welcome, dear. Now come, there is a road a bit north of here, one of my SUVs is parked there; let’s get you back to the house, Riley is a fine medic and you need a shower and food. Follow me,” Nika said.

“Did you have to beat my ass so hard?” Jing-Mei asked with a chuckle as they walked.

“Of course I did; you aren’t some aspiring hypnotist with no life experience; you are already a Master, and a skilled martial artist to boot. I couldn’t go easy on you,” Nika said with a laugh.

They reached the SUV to find Alexandria waiting for them.

“Hello again, Mistress Jing-Mei,” she said.

“Mistress Alexandria,” Jing-Mei said with a nod and smile.

“I do appreciate you showing mercy to my granddaughter; she insisted on being the one to challenge you on the path; showing mercy was what we’d hoped to see,” Nika said.

“Yes, thank you for that. Please call me Alex,” Alexandria said, getting into the driver’s seat.

“My granddaughter is something of a prodigy; I have been training her in hypnotism for four years now, and she started in Tae Kwon Do and Kung-fu as a little lady of what, five?” Nika asked as she and Jing-Mei got into the vehicle.

“Six; but I still can’t touch you,” Alex replied with a chuckle.

“I don’t think anyone can,” Jing-Mei said, touching her bruised face and wincing.

“Oh don’t feel bad you two; I have black belts in Kung Fu, Karate, Tae Kwon Do and Aikido, and I have been practicing longer than you have been alive,” Nika said kindly.

“Yes, and that makes getting beat by a seventy-two-year-old so much easier to take,” Alex scoffed.

Nika and Jing-Mei both laughed as they headed for the house.