The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jing-Mei’s Enlightenment

Chapter Three: Enlightenment

Jing-Mei was given a large, extremely well-appointed suite. She immediately took a long hot shower, letting the water run over her sore, bruised body. When she’d finished, Riley arrived and checked her over, cleaning and bandaging a few cuts and abrasions.

“Nothing is broken, and you don’t appear to have a concussion. You are a very tough woman, Mistress,” the beautiful Devoted said politely.

“Thank you,” Jing-Mei replied with a smile.

“You are gorgeous as well; would you like me to pleasure you? It would be my honor; taking care of my Archdomina’s guests is one of my duties,” Riley said, admiring Jing-Mei’s naked body.

Jing-Mei was about to decline; however, she was aroused and it was one of Riley’s duties…

“That would be lovely, thank you Riley,” she said with a smile.

Riley sat on the bed and began to slowly stroke Jing-Mei’s vulva with her right hand, while leaning in and gently sucking and nibbling at her right nipple. The speed of her stroking increased as she move to Jing-Mei’s left breast.

Jing-Mei closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Riley slowly slid three of her fingers into Jing-Mei’s wet pussy, continuing to suck at her tits; after a few moments, she knelt and began to lick the Asian hypnotist’s pussy, lightly at first.

Jing-Mei moaned louder and laid back on the bed; Riley began to lick harder and faster, then sucking hard at Jing-Mei’s clit and causing her to cum hard.

Riley continued licking and sucking, adding her finger and rubbing vigorously until Jing-Mei orgasmed again.

“Oh..OH YES!” she shrieked, shuddering in ecstasy.

Riley rose, her goal achieved.

“Feel free to join us downstairs, sleep or do anything else you like with The Archdomina’s complements,” she said.

“Thank you,” Jing-Mei gasped, sitting up.

The Devoted gave a curtsy and left the room.

Jing-Mei took a moment and collected herself, pondering the day’s events; it was still fairly early in the evening, so she went to her bag and retrieved and long rose-pink skirt and slipped it on. She put her hair in two braids, and opted to remain topless and barefoot, as seemed to be the fashion among the women of the house.

Her instinct proved correct; as she descended the two flights of stairs to the enormous great room, she saw Riley and Maya sitting at the bar, chatting. Bridget, Nika, and Casey were all seated on the large sectional, and Casey was wearing a long purple skirt and topless, her lovely pale breasts gleaming in the evening sun streaming through the picture windows. Alexandria was the only one not topless, still looking almost angelic even with her face marred by a large bruise where Jing-Mei had struck her. She was dressed in a fresh pure white dress, sitting in a recliner with the foot-rest extended, her eyes closed in meditation.

Against the wall stood the two studs Jing-Mei had fought and hypnotized, both now naked; the one she had punched in the face had a bandage on his nose and two black eyes. There were also two naked young women, both with short hair, one blonde and one brunette; their expressions were blank, their minds likely emptied of anything except serving Nika.

Jing-Mei suspected they were failed apprentices.

“Ah, Mistress Jing-Mei! I am so glad you could join us!” Nika said cheerfully.

Casey rose and offered Jing-Mei a hug.

“You did it! I knew you would,” she said happily as they embraced.

“Thank you, Tiny Tough,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Would you like some red wine? Something else? We have almost anything you’d like,” Nika said.

“Red wine would be fantastic,” Jing-Mei said, joining them on the sectional.

Nika snapped her fingers, and the brunette slave immediately went to the bar and filled a wine glass, handing it to Jing-Mei.

Casey sat beside her, snuggling against her with a smile and a beer in her hand.

“We were just discussing dinner; I bet you are starving,” Nika said to Jing-Mei.

“Actually, I am,” She replied, sipping the wine.

Her eyes widened; it was a spectacular vintage.

“Do you like it? It is something I had shipped over from Italy a few years ago,” Nika said.

“It is fantastic. One of the best wines I have ever tasted!” Jing-Mei replied.

She was not exaggerating; the wine was incredible.

“Oh, good. I never could get Casey to appreciate wine,” Nika teased her former apprentice.

“Nope; I’m a beer girl. Any wine I drank came from a box,” Casey replied, giggling.

“Well I’m with Lady Casey; I like my beer,” Bridget said, leaning over and extending her bottle toward Casey.

Tiny Tough clinked her bottle against Bridget’s.

“So about dinner…,” Nika said.

“How about venison back-strap? I got a nice buck this afternoon, and it is being processed as we speak,” came a deep male voice.

Jing-Mei turned to see a tall, rugged, very handsome man in his late forties or early fifties walking into the room from a hallway. He was dressed casually in a long-sleeved buttoned plaid shirt and jeans; he had short dark brown hair, greying at the temples, along with a well-groomed beard and light blue eyes. His arms were muscular beneath his shirt sleeves, and he had broad shoulders.

“Hello darling!” Nika said, rising.

“Hello my love,” the man replied, moving to kiss her passionately.

They embraced, then sat on the couch.

“May I introduce my consort, Jason. This is Mistress Jing-Mei,” Nika said happily.

“It’s an honor, Mistress,” Jason said with a deferential nod.

“A pleasure to meet you,” Jing-Mei replied, nodding back.

“Jason protects my girls and I, keeps us safe and functional out here in the wilderness,” Nika said, looking at him with genuine affection.

Jason laughed.

“You hardly need protecting, and you as good or better than me in the woods. Still, I suppose you need me for taking care of the horses and the other “manly” stuff,” he said, smiling.

“Oh definitely for the manly stuff…especially that ramrod you carry,” she teased.

“Only for you, my love,” he replied.

“Jason is a very enlightened man; most people think I hypnotized him into falling in love with me, but I didn’t. The fool did that on his own,” Nika said.

“True, but you did hypnotize me into giving you a better price on some work on this place when we met,” he said with fake admonishment.

“Hello? Hypnotist,” Nika said, pointing at herself.

“Jason was a contractor, and he figured out Nika had somehow made him give her a better price,” Casey explained.

“Yes he did; and he confronted me, all puffed up and angry, acting like a tough guy,” Nika teased.

“To be fair, you did cheat me,” he replied.

“Again, hypnotist,” Nika replied in a sing-song voice.

“I’m guessing you ended up on your knees,” Jing-Mei said with a chuckle.

“To start with, yes. The weekend I spent enslaved to Nika was such an eye and mind-opening experience that I wasn’t upset, I was intrigued,” Jason replied.

“He means we had incredible sex for three days,” Nika said.

“I was going to let him go, having been properly chided. However, he claimed he was in love with me; so, allowed him to court me, and we were married three weeks later. That was ten years ago,” Nika said happily.

She leaned in and kissed Jason.

“That is wonderful,” Jing-Mei said sincerely.

“Isn’t it? He is very open-minded and secure in his manhood; he didn’t flinch at my powers, lifestyle or other activities,” Nika said.

“You are an incredible, fascinating woman. I had no interest in judging, stifling or changing you, only being with you,” Jason replied.

The powerful Archdomina Annika blushed.

“Aww, you two are so cute!” Casey teased.

“Shush, you!” Nika said.

“It’s true, Grandma. You and Grandpa are extremely cute,” Alex said, opening her eyes.

“Well thank you my dear. You are quite cute yourself,” Nika replied.

“Cute? She’s fucking gorgeous,” Casey remarked offhandedly, sipping her beer.

Now it was the fair-skinned Alexandria’s turn to blush as she turned bright red.

Casey didn’t notice, but Jing-Mei did.

She realized Alex had a bit of a crush on Tiny Tough.

“Yes, my granddaughter is a beautiful young woman,” Nika said, winking at Alex.

Alex snorted and waved at her dismissively.

“So, dinner. Shall I tell the cook to roast vension?” Jason asked.

“Jing-Mei?” Nika asked.

“I…I have never eaten it; I would love to try it,” she said.

“Oh excellent! You will love it. Jason brings home lots of fresh game, and lovely fish too. My darling would you mind letting Chef Ethan know?” Nika asked.

“Not at all; I have to go put some gear away. Mistress Jing-Mei, it was nice to meet you, I will see you at dinner,” Jason said with a nod as he rose to leave.

“I keep telling him we have slaves for that, but no, he likes to put away his own equipment,” Nika chuckled.

“Men,” Casey said.

“I admire how self-sufficient and hands on Jason is,” Maya remarked.

“Yes, it is one of the things I love about him too. I however will not hesitate to have my slaves do the smallest things form me,” Nika said with a smirk, holding up her empty wine glass.

On cue, the naked blonde slave-girl moved to refill it.

Nika winked at Jing-Mei.

The group spend the next hour chatting and enjoying drinks. The Devoted were all highly intelligent and educated women, and though they deferred respectfully to Nika at all times they participated in the conversation as equals. Alexandria was thoughtful and well-spoken, and Jing-Mei highly enjoyed the conversation.

“Archdomina, the salads are ready,” the brunette slave informed Nika politely.

“Wonderful; shall we go to the dining room?” Nika asked.

They all followed her down the hall to a room with a huge table that could seat thirty people comfortably. There were exactly enough places set, and the fantastic smell of roasting meat filled the air.

Nika surprisingly did not take the spot at the head of the table, insisting Jing-Mei do so.

“No, I couldn’t possibly—“ she’d tried to protest.

“Jing-Mei, I insist. Sit at the head of the table as my guest,” Nika said kindly.

Her magnificent green eyes met Jing-Mei’s brown ones, and her voice reverberated with subtle power, infused with the smallest bit of hypnotic energy.

Jing-Mei found herself graciously agreeing with no clue she’d been hypnotically influenced.

Nika suppressed a grin and sat to her right, and Jason joined them sitting beside his wife a moment later

The meal was fantastic, served by Nika’s four naked slaves; after the salad was an amazing venison roast, served with potatoes and green onions, along with asparagus. Dessert was a magnificent cheesecake with fresh huckleberries.

After the meal, Nika excused herself and invited Jing-Mei to join her in her beautiful private study. The naked blonde slave joined them. Jing-Mei had not heard her referred to by name yet.

They settled into comfortable chairs beside an unlit fireplace; the walls were lined with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and glass display cases filled with pocket watches, jewelry, rare tomes, and other artifacts from Nika’s long career as a true hypnotist. A magnificent custom built oak desk dominated the opposite end of the room, and there was a small, well-stocked bar.

“Wine?” Nika asked.

“Please,” Jing-Mei replied.

Nika snapped her fingers, and the blonde slave quickly filled two glasses and served the hypnotists, then retook her spot along the wall.

“So you are seeking enlightenment; that can be an elusive goal, especially for a hypnotist. Tell me what is troubling you, dear,” Nika said in her kindly fashion.

The Elder Hypnodomme made her feel safe, comfortable, radiating peace and calm.

“I understand. Archdomina—Nika—I have have been a true hypnotist for a long time; I have had everything I wanted, or thought I wanted for as long as I can remember. I can do as I please. However, lately I have had doubts. Ever since I found out about Jayde five years ago, I have questioned everything. My motives, my actions, my desires. The recent conflict with Bella Beguile and her friends…I felt like I was on the wrong side. After spending time with Tiny Tough, er, Casey, I know I as on the wrong side; but I want to help Jayde, and Arthur is so powerful. Then I see Casey doing what she thinks is right, no matter the cost or odds, and I feel ashamed, and confused,” Jing-Mei said, her feelings pouring out.

She paused and inhaled deeply.

“It’s okay, dear. Relax. I understand completely. You are a hypnodomme. You do as you please, you use people as you see fit for amusement or personal gain. You humiliate them, discard them, ruin their lives. You enjoy your power, revel in it, become aroused by it. And yet, you sometimes have the urge to help them, like you did with Casey in McCall; she told me about the redneck assholes you punished. You want to help Jayde, partially out of guilt. Jing-Mei please, you will have to forgive me, I questioned you quite thoroughly when I had you hypnotized by the pool,” Nika said, smiling and sipping her wine.

“I assumed as much,” Jing-Mei chuckled, sipping her own wine.

“I am a hypnotist. Anyway, my point is that having the power we do is a very complex, multi-dimensional situation to be in. We can control minds, wills; we can make people do things. Terrible things, if we choose. The ways we can control and manipulate minds is limited only by our creativity. It is intoxicating; it gives us enormous egos and constantly feeds them. and we enjoy it! It encourages petty, petulant behavior. I’m sure you have pondered all this over the years, so I am going to keep this simple. The key is balance. That’s it. I know, it sounds cliche and obvious, but it is the truth. If you can master the concept of balancing all that you do, you will become incredibly powerful. It will help you with your martial arts skills as well; I am sure when you were young, your instructors spoke of balance; it can be an easy lesson to ignore or forget, but it is the key to how I defeated you so easily, despite my age. Strive for perfect balance…and you will gain contentment and peace, the freedom to truly enjoy your powers and all they bring you,” Nika said.

“Balance? That’s really it? Finding and maintaining a balance?” Jing-Mei asked thoughtfully.

She then recalled thinking just a few days earlier exactly that, that she was out of balance.

Could it really be that simple?, Jing-Mei thought to herself.

Archdomina Annika could easily tell what the Asian beauty was thinking.

“That is truly it, child. It is because you are not evil at heart. Take Victoria Dominique for example; her heart is black as night, so she doesn’t need balance. It does limit her powers a bit, but she is at peace. You are not as dark as you believe. Take the redneck situation; you used your powers to dominate and humiliate them; at the same time, you helped the lesbian couple. You enjoyed punishing the men, and you need not feel guilty because the were garbage who deserved what you did to them. You take a mercenary contract and do something that bothers your conscience, you find something to reset the scale in your mind. Casey is a Master of balance; that is the secret of her rise to power. It is something she instinctively, naturally understands, unlike most of the rest of us who have to pursue it,” Nika explained.

“I…I see…wow, I never…fuck, it is simple, isn’t it?” Jing-Mei said.

She felt as though just a tiny piece of a veil had been lifted from her eyes.

“It truly is. I believe if you remain here for a few weeks, you will gain the perspective you need. Live with us, eat with us, make love with us, walk the woods. Hypnotize, dominate; meditate and listen. I will share my wisdom with you. When you leave, you will be ready to help Jayde,” Nika said, smiling.

“That sounds…incredible. Thank you, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei said quietly, tears in her eyes.

“It will be my pleasure, dear. Speaking of pleasure, why don’t you share your skills with me; I can tell you’ve wanted me since you laid eyes on me,” Nika said slyly.

“Nobody can hide anything from you, can they?” Jing-Mei chuckled.

She set down her wine and moved to kneel before Nika, lifting the older woman’s skirt and moving to lick at her shaved pussy.

“After I cum, I would love to hear the story of where you got those magnificent nipple rings,” Nika said.

JIng-Mei smiled, pausing her licking.

“After you cum, it is going to be my turn, Archdomina. After we have cum I will be happy to tell you all about my nipple rings,” she said, slyly.

“Oh, well I suppose that is only fair. Now please, continue,” Nika said, chuckling.

Jing-Mei chuckled too, then plunged her tongued deeply into Nika’s pussy, making the older woman gasp.

The two hypnotists did not leave Nika’s study for two hours, emerging tired but with big smiles and tousled hair. The study was a bit of a wreck, their lovemaking having been vigorous and escalating in enthusiasm with each orgasm.

“My goodness that was lovely; thank you Jing-Mei,” Nika said, chuckling.

“It was fantastic, thank you Nika,” Jing-Mei replied.

“If you will excuse me, I need to go talk to Tiny Tough for a moment. How about we gather for a night cap on the second floor rear balcony in half an hour?” Nika suggested.

“I’d love that,” Jing-Mei replied.

She went to her room and got cleaned up, then sat on the bed and closed her eyes, pondering the extremely long and eventful day.

Thirty minutes later, Nika, Jason, Jing-Mei, Casey, and Bridget were sitting on the balcony, sipping drinks and watching the sunset. Alex, Maya and Riley were elsewhere in the house.

Jing-Mei was exhausted, and after one drink she was ready for bed.

She politely excused herself, thanking Nika for her hospitality, then kissed Casey on the cheek and went to her room.

Jing-Mei fell face-first into the huge, comfortable bed and was almost instantly asleep.

The next morning, Casey was standing on the front porch of the house dressed in jeans and a tank top, along with her hiking boots, her hair in a ponytail. She had her bag at her feet.

Before her stood Jing-Mei and Nika, topless and in long skirts, simple flip-flops on their feet.

She had already said good-bye to Jason and The Devoted.

“I will miss you Jing-Mei,” she said.

“I will miss you, Tiny-Tough,” Jing-Mei replied.

They hugged tightly.

“Thank you,” Jing-Mei murmured.

“No problem. I’m happy for you,” Casey whispered.

“I called Roger; he and Miranda are going to drive back to Seattle to attend to some business for me, so they will be gone when you get home,” Jing-Mei said after they’d embraced.

“Okay. And you are going back to Seattle after you are done here?” Casey asked.

“Yes, but I will be back in Boise before you know it, when you are all ready to move on Winston,” Jing-Mei replied.

“You better,” Casey replied, grinning.

She turned to her former mentor.

“Ah, Tiny Tough, I wish you could stay longer,” Nika said.

She and Casey hugged.

“Me too, but my new friends need me; I am going to find Donna and fuck her up,” Casey replied.

Jing-Mei and Nika both laughed, enjoying her brash and cocky attitude.

“I appreciate you doing this for me; Alexandria has lived a sheltered life since her father passed away when she was eight; first with her overprotective mother, then in four years up here with me. She is powerful and smart, but she needs…seasoning. You are the perfect person to give her that,” Nika said.

“No problem, Nika” Casey said, smiling.

“Oh, she will give her that and expand her vocabulary of swear words,” Jing-Mei chuckled.

“Alright, watch it or I will smack that skinned ass,” Casey retorted.

Alex came outside, dressed the same as always in a simple long white dress and barefoot. Her long hair was in a single braid, and she carried a large bag.

“All ready, dear?” Nika asked.

“I am Grandma. I’m going to miss you,” Alex said.

“Oh I will miss you too, my love! You can come up anytime you wish; I put one-hundred thousand dollars in your checking account; buy a car, and if you need more money, call me,” Nika said.

“Thank you Grandma! I love you,” Alex said, grinning.

“I love you too, dear. Oh and tell your mother hi for me,” Nika said.

“I will,” Alex agreed.

They embraced for a long time.

“Goodbye, Mistress Jing-Mei; it was an honor and a pleasure dueling you,” Alex said with admiration.

“It was; you will beat me next time. Alexandria, you are an amazing young lady. Listen to Casey, she is very wise,” Jing-Mei replied.

They too hugged.

“Okay, enough sappy shit. It’s road trip time! Come on Alex; I don’t suppose you want shoes?” Casey asked.

“Nah, I hate shoes. I have some ballet flats and flip-flops in my bag if I really need them, but I always go barefoot,” Alex said.

“Well, you are going to fit in with Peggy and Mariah. I mean, I love going barefoot, but I’m really vain about my feet, so I am always trying to keep them nice; you go everywhere barefoot, and your feet still look pretty and soft! How the fuck do you do that…” Casey was saying as she and Alex walked away toward the path that lead to the parking area.

“Are you sure you wanted to do that to Alex?” Jing-Mei said to Nika with a laugh as she watched Alex glance back.

“Absolutely! Casey will be good for her. Now come, I will give you a proper tour of the house and property. Let’s start with the horses. Have you ever ridden?” Nika asked.

“No, I have not,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Oh well, you must try it!” Nika said enthusiastically.

She took Jing-Mei’s hand and led her across the soft grass toward the the barn.