The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Journal — Week 7

I arrived at work nice and early to show myself keen to do a great job.

Like last week I did not want to crease my clothes, so I quickly took off my skirt and blouse before sitting down to work. It still feels strange to sit there wearing only high heels, but Mr. Wilson correctly pointed out how an executive trainee needs to think about the company first and foremost rather than my own concerns.

I wanted to show Mr. Wilson the research papers I wrote over the weekend, to hear his opinion of my conclusions. However, I needed to wait a couple minutes for him to finish a phone call.

When he hung up, I quick caught his attention, held up my weekend research papers, and asked him to look at them.

Mr. Wilson said he would, but he was busy at the moment, needing to write down a couple notes from the phone call while still fresh. He reminded how I should have brought the papers over to his desk and stood there patiently waiting like usual, rather than interrupting his train of thought immediately after an important call.

I nodded, mentally kicking myself. Of course I need to stand quietly beside his desk until he spares time to give me his attention. That remains the arrangement for sharing an office with Mr. Wilson. His time ranks more important than mine. I felt awful for screwing up like that.

He remarked something about how I might as well hand over the documents. His tone sounded impatient and annoyed, implying I should hustle and stop wasting time.

Wanting to please him, I quickly stood up and stepped over to his desk, holding my papers, ready to hand them to him.

However, he turned briefly to his notepad to write, presumably jotting down those last few notes from the phone call. Thus I needed to wait patiently beside his desk for his attention.

I had not bothered to put my clothes back on, since, in a hurry, it seemed foolish to waste time dressing just to hand over some papers. I planned to quick pass him the documents and immediately sit back down at my desk. I did not figure on him taking so long to grab the report.

Waiting for him to acknowledge me, I felt terribly embarrassed to stand there totally nude. It is one thing to take off my clothes at my own desk, another thing entirely to stand bare naked beside my boss’s desk.

I blushed deeply in embarrassment, a flush that swept over my body hitting strongest between my legs, making my pussy swell moist and puffy. That only made me blush even worse, feeding back on itself.

After a couple minutes Mr. Wilson finished writing his notes and glanced at me with a disarming smile which helped put me at ease. I felt relieved.

He asked what the papers contained. I explained my research at home over the weekend. He told me it showed excellent initiative and praised how I spent my own time working on the project. It felt good to hear his praise.

I planned to return straight back to work, but he seemed so pleased that he wanted to read my research papers right away, and asked me to stay there in case he thought up any questions.

Embarrassment overwhelmed me. But Mr. Wilson did not show any concerns with me standing naked beside his desk. I admit I acted a bit shy and silly. Why worry about such a small thing? I have a bit of a way to go I think, but I will get there. After all, I never would have had the confidence to stand there like that before Mr. Wilson began my training. I am such an excellent trainee.

He started to read through my weekend work. At first I felt nervous about what he thought of it. But he idly rested one hand on the back of my leg, just beneath my buttocks. While reading he gently stroked the back of my thigh, a nice gesture to comfort my worries. He mumbled happy sounds, seeming pleased with my work, and I found myself relaxing.

Perhaps because of his strong hand caressing my smooth skin, or the acute embarrassment of the situation, but I found my thoughts drifting into a sexy daydream.

I imagined what might happen if he casually told me to behave like a good girl and open my legs for him. A good trainee must obey his order, so I did. Daydreaming, my body followed along.

Stepping my feet into a wide stance naturally caused his hand to slide just a little up the back of my bare leg, sending a thrill through my body. I leaned forward a little bit and squatted slightly, causing his hand to shift up further.

He did not seem to notice his hand now rubbed my butt. He still seemed engrossed in reading and mumbling while he idly, almost unconsciously, caressed my backside.

Feeling naughty I leaned forward a little more. Placing my hands on his desk to brace myself, acting casual like just leaning against his desk. Meanwhile subtly pushing my butt back into his hand.

He even started to almost squeeze a little, perhaps accidentally, as if unconsciously groping my bare bottom. His gentle, rubbing hand followed the curve of my bare buttocks. Which naturally made his hand sort of cup my bottom, fingers curled under.

I fantasized that he told me to bend over across his desk with my head down and my butt up in the air. Such a wonderfully submissive position, and one I fantasized about many times lately both at work and at home, especially last weekend. Even just thinking about it made my clit throb and my pussy grow wetter.

Casually I leaned forward just a little bit further, resting my elbows on his desk, feeling deeply aroused and wet. My sexy, musky feminine perfume filled the air. Apparently he seemed too engrossed in reading and did not notice.

In my fantasy, I imagined myself bent nude across his desk, legs wide apart, slowly rocking back and forth while he fingered my wetness from behind. Oh how I wish Mr. Wilson wanted me that way in reality. Perhaps he might pick up on it if I dropped some hints.

Carefully, trying not act too obvious, I bent over a little further while gently grinding my butt into his groping hand. My bare breasts swinging slightly beneath me. Drifting deeply in enjoyable daydream. Minutes ticked past.

I suddenly snapped out of my fantasy when he finished reading and put down the papers, one hand still idly groping my bottom. He said my work looked insightful and showed a wonderful attention to detail, impressing him. It felt good to hear that, but mostly I wondered if he noticed how incredibly aroused and wet I was.

Before I knew it we began to discuss the contents of my papers. He asked lots of intelligent questions and I hope I provided good answers since I felt rather distracted. He seemed pleased in any case.

All I could think about was how my pussy felt so wet it practically dripped. The smell of my musk seemed thick in the air. But he did not react in any unusual way, so perhaps he did not notice.

He asked my opinions and thoughts on submissiveness, I guess to see whether I truly understood the material. Distracted and unprepared for such questions I simply answered honestly and completely.

Then he asked whether I ever explored any submissive fantasies. I expect to determine my qualification to write a paper on the subject and thus whether my conclusions held value. Still, it felt humiliating to admit how I indeed enjoyed submissive thoughts.

He asked question after question and before long I told him all about my desires. Explaining at first how I never considered any form of submissive stuff before finishing university, but now they seem the only sort of fantasies I enjoy.

I felt embarrassed to tell him this, but clearly it seemed important to the project and I must put aside my insecurities and embarrassment.

It grew worse though when he asked if I enjoyed fantasies about anyone in particular. Reluctantly I admitted that yes, I indeed daydreamed about someone particular. He asked who.

I wanted to lie, but he treated me so good, allowing me such freedoms. He did not deserve a lie no matter how humiliating the truth.

So with great embarrassed reluctance, I admitted how I fantasized about him. And that my fantasy involved him dominating me. When asked, I supplied a few examples of my typical fantasies about him. He probed with questions, encouraging me to elaborate.

Soon I found myself confessing more and more, telling him all sorts of naughty details. The truth just seemed to want out. I even admitted how a few minutes ago I fantasized about bending over his desk at his command so he could grope and finger me. I felt mortified to tell him all about my fantasies, but for some reason I could not stop myself.

Of course he acted great about it, not disappointed or disgusted at all. During a nice long chat, he set me straight.

Actually, it felt cathartic to let it all out. Now I feel a bit silly that I did not confide in him earlier.

I had worried so much, embarrassed how I experience these feelings for Mr. Wilson. But he explained how they are completely normal.

He ranks my mentor and a figure of authority in the company and thus I focus my submissive desires on him. I need to fantasize about a dominant man and he fit the bill in my subconscious mind.

Mr. Wilson explained it a completely natural behavior, and he would not judge me or my desires. He smiled and gave my butt a comforting squeeze to let me know it was all okay. I felt relieved and thankful.

Of course, he explained, many young women, and especially intelligent professional women, enjoy these powerful submissive fantasies. In fact, Penelope’s Pleasures supplied that market—helping people like me, he said, explore our sexual desires.

He said I would probably fantasize about any man in a position of authority over me. That was completely natural for an intelligent and healthy woman who learned she enjoys submission.

Because I display natural executive talent, he told me. A good executive puts their company first, over and above their own desires and needs. An executive is a servant of their company, and does whatever necessary for the good of the company. I want to be a great executive, I want to serve the company and him. I want do whatever I can to ensure the company thrives. That just proves how I show exceptional executive potential.

He repeated this a few times. Well, quite a lot actually, helping me wrap my head around it properly.

It all makes perfect sense now that he explained it to me. I realized that he, the leader, represented essentially the heart and soul of the company. I want to serve like a good executive, and thus it follows I should want to serve him since he embodies the company. Quite natural for me to dream of submitting to him, so I can do the very best possible for the good of the company.

Unbelievable how I failed to work that out sooner. But now that I know it, I feel much more comfortable with my fantasies. They seem normal and indeed reinforce how I am executive material.

We spent much of the day discussing my paper and my embarrassing fantasies. The time just flew by, it certainly did not seem anywhere near that long.

In the end Mr. Wilson declared I did good and called me a good girl. A strange shiver went down my spine and I felt a wonderful welling up of pleasure when he told me that. Great to hear how he thinks I am doing good.

Indeed he told me soon I will be ready for a new challenge. He hinted about an important promotion. I just know my extra work last weekend will pay off big time.

For a little reward I plan to indulge myself the rest of this evening. I deserve it. Besides that wicked fantasy stayed stuck in my head all day, of bending over his desk in that submissive position, pushing back onto his hand. I plan to enjoy myself thinking about it this evening.

Not too much to write about today. A productive day, I accomplished plenty of research and Mr. Wilson seemed happy with my progress. He said so on a number of occasions today.

I nearly finished all the material from those sites for which Mr. Wilson purchased me access. Probably I only need a few more days to complete my research. A bit of a shame since this task feels rather stimulating. I will miss this project.

Likely my next task from Mr. Wilson will not make me so aroused, thus I suppose I will not get to remove my clothes. The wicked part of me will miss working naked, since I think Mr. Wilson finally started thinking of me sexually too.

A couple times today I noticed him watching while I brought myself to orgasm. Extremely thrilling to masturbate with Mr. Wilson looking my way every now and then, particularly when I cannot help but moan and gasp out loud in the throes of pleasure.

In previous days I tried hard to remain discrete, to hide my moans when masturbating at my desk, I suppose from shyness. But then I realized how silly that seems—I hide nothing that way. He can see everything when I masturbate, from my hard nipples to my slick wet pussy. A perceptive intelligent man must know exactly how aroused I feel. So I stopped trying as much to act quiet or discrete. It still embarrasses me, but it feels good to vocally express myself.

Now lately it feels so good that I cannot stop myself, I started growing louder and louder. I cannot help but cry out in pleasure. Even though it embarrasses me, I feel such a thrill that he knows just how tremendously aroused I feel.

Another good day. I really get into the continued freedom that Mr. Wilson grants by letting me remove my clothes to keep them from creasing.

I just love spending time naked. It feels nice not to wear any uncomfortable clothes except when necessary. Now I only need to dress for the journey to and from work and while I walk through the building to his office.

Lately I started fantasizing what it might feel like to extend my nude time even longer by driving naked to work. However, the risks seem too high to try that for real. After all, what if a traffic incident occurs, or someone sees and reports me, or I get pulled over by a police officer? So it remains only a fantasy and I always put on clothes before leaving for work.

Once inside his private office I quickly shed my skirt and blouse. The past couple days I had simply left them crumpled on the floor but today he declared the clutter unprofessional and told me to hang my clothes neatly in a small corner closet.

It feels good to sit at my little desk in the nude with the ability to masturbate whenever I become aroused during my work.

This morning I watched an especially hot video, taking copious notes. The video portrayed a strong-willed young woman tamed by a powerful man. He stripped her and humiliated her and she found herself enjoying being his slut.

I became increasingly aroused by the video and could not stop playing with my clitty. I guess I made quite a bit of noise, especially when I could hold back no longer and finally screamed out a long, loud moan during a wonderful orgasm.

When I recovered Mr. Wilson wore a frown on his face. He told me I should contain myself a little. My loud screams disrupted his concentration. There must be boundaries at work, particularly when it affects my colleagues. While he is happy for me to express myself, when it becomes disruptive it causes problems.

I felt sorry for distracting him from his work. How selfish of me. Shameful how I behaved thoughtless enough to disturb him with my orgasm.

Of course, he needed to punish my error. The mere idea of that made me excited, and I quickly laid myself over his lap. I am growing accustomed to the position.

This was my first spanking while naked, and somehow that made it even more arousing. When he smacked my bottom, my bare breasts jiggled beneath me. I did not feel much pain either. I suppose from that respect the punishment does not work particularly well.

While spanking me, he let his hand rest on my bottom for brief moments between slaps, I guess to take a quick break and rest his arm between swings. The natural position for his hand meant his fingers pointed down, sort of curled slightly. Positioned that way, his fingertips accidentally brushed between my legs.

Resting his hand on my butt, his curled fingers sometimes sort of flexed, quite by accident surely, causing his fingertips to rub right along my slick pussy. That felt so intensely electrifying that I gasped.

In between spanks, his fingers kept accidentally brushing my pussy like that. Just lightly rubbing my wet slit from behind. Sometimes slipping a little lower, bumping the swollen nub of my so-sensitive clit.

Even though I knew these rubs accidental, my thoughts drifted to a naughty fantasy that he did it on purpose. Sometimes it almost seemed that way. I fantasized about that during my spanking.

Thinking these thoughts made me excited. Spankings feel so sexy. Fantasizing about my boss deliberately rubbing my pussy while spanking me, making me steadily more and more aroused. Quickly I climbed to the edge of orgasm, but in my fantasy he did not allow me to cum. I knew it inappropriate to orgasm during a punishment for orgasming!

After my time standing in the corner, we chatted about my orgasms and I now see how I must remain careful not to disturb him in the future.

We agreed it better if I behave more careful about orgasming at work. In particular, since his time ranks most valuable to the company I need to fit my cums around him. Therefore, in the future I must ask him for permission before I cum, that way he can pick the most appropriate time when he will not be disturbed. It made sense after he explained it to me.

Just one more sign, he said, of me becoming a great executive. I will give up control of an important aspect of my life to a more senior executive all for the good of the company. I felt proud to demonstrate my aptitude for a senior position.

Mr. Wilson also suggested it might help me become accustomed to the idea if I made the rule a routine and applied it to orgasms outside of work too. That would help me to fall into the habit faster.

To facilitate this, he told me I may phone him at any time to ask for permission whenever I need to cum. Such a great man, willing to allow me to interrupt him outside of work, to help me out.

Though when he first mentioned it, it felt rather embarrassing to think he will discover just how much I masturbate at home. His idea made a lot of sense and I did want to do my best for him, but I wondered whether it truly necessary.

He reminded me that when I feel aroused, especially nearing orgasm, I always find it hard to concentrate. My thoughts become so distracted by the intense feelings occupying my attention, overwhelming my mind, so focused on the pleasurable feelings as I edge towards orgasm, that I simply find it exceptionally difficult to concentrate. That might cause me to slip up and inadvertently disturb him. I never thought about it before, but now that he mentioned it, I know it is true. He is very wise and observant.

Then he explained the importance of consistency in developing a new habit. Inconsistent practices during training could undermine learning. By making it a habit to ask for permission every time, I will learn faster how to prevent embarrassing myself by losing control and cumming without obtaining his permission first. That made sense, once he helped me understand it. Practice makes perfect.

Well, I made sure to start practicing the habit right away. My research continued with more videos in the series about that strong-willed girl humiliated into submission. While watching her subjected to more and more sexual encounters, I grew more and more excited myself. I needed to ask for permission twice during the rest of the morning, and three more times in the afternoon, and I must admit that the pause while I waited for Mr. Wilson to say “yes” somehow made the pleasure, when it did come, so much stronger.

It is difficult to explain, but I love it when Mr. Wilson exercises his control over me. I know it simply done so my screaming does not disturb him but to me it feels wonderful knowing my orgasm is tied to his approval. That thought will drive my fantasies tonight.

I plan to log off the computer now, and head into my bedroom for some playtime. Feeling excited and at the same time embarrassed, just thinking about the fact that most likely I will need to phone Mr. Wilson later.

I did indeed need to call Mr. Wilson last night, and thankfully he understood. Feeling terribly embarrassed and unbelievably aroused, I tried my best to survive without phoning him, but I failed.

Working myself up so much thinking about the embarrassment of calling Mr. Wilson for permission and that combined with my submissive fantasies to drive me wild.

Unable to keep my fingers from my hungry pussy. It drove me crazy. Then finally, late at night, I buckled and picked up my phone.

It felt humiliating waiting for him to answer knowing I must ask for permission to orgasm. Then when he did finally pick up, I blurted out my desperate plea even before he said hello.

He kindly just said “yes of course my dear” and when he did the pleasure overwhelmed me and I shuddered with a fantastically strong and powerful orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me.

Meanwhile Mr. Wilson kept saying over and over “good girl” and “let it all out.” Such a caring man. At the same time, the realization struck me that he still remained on the line and could overhear me screaming and moaning. The humiliation strangely made my orgasm crest even stronger.

Anyway, I woke up this morning tired and horny. I considered phoning him first thing and asking for permission to orgasm again, but it seemed too shameful and I just could not bring myself to do it. So I went the office this morning feeling quite aroused.

And oh god, what a frustrating day!

We worked so busy today it seemed unbelievable. The client phoned us first thing in the morning and they wanted Mr. Wilson to write them a report by the end of the week. That snowed him under with extra workload all day.

Alongside that he needed me to pull together comments on some new videos and stories. This material turned out even more exciting than anything I saw yet so far. Which of course became a problem! Plus I already felt incredibly horny even from before arriving at work. As usual while researching I masturbated. The new material looked super-hot!

Anyway, Mr. Wilson worked so busy that even when I edged really close to cumming and needed to ask him for permission, he just told me to hold it. He could not be disturbed right then.

I felt sorry for him, since he must work extra hard. I knew that I just must grin and bear it, but denial felt extremely frustrating. Yet at the same time it also felt good, since it caused a warm feeling inside to know Mr. Wilson was in charge even if it meant I could not cum right then.

Although holding back from cumming started feeling like holding back a dam. Each time I held back an orgasm, the pressure, the frustration, the craving to cum, and the pleasure of it all, seemed to build a little more. I began to wonder how long I could stay on edge before that dam burst. Knowing that when at last I do cum, it will be a mind melter.

With the overwhelming workload, he even needed to work through lunch so I got no respite then either. I only asked when I grew really desperate, but each time he was unable to let me disturb him. Thus I remained on edge throughout the afternoon too. By the end of the day my mind buzzed.

He was still busy at work when I got dressed before leaving. My poor nipples felt tender rubbing against the inside of my blouse. I hate putting on clothes, I wish I could stay naked all the time.

As I left, he mentioned how he expected to keep working at the office all evening. Dedicated of him. But that did not solve my problem.

Rather difficult to concentrate when I feel this horny. I ordered a pizza for dinner, and accidentally answered the door completely naked. Usually I stay careful and make sure to toss on clothes before opening my door, but I felt so spaced out, horny and distracted, that somehow I just forgot. The delivery boy looked shocked and pleasantly surprised when I took the pizzas and paid. Afterwards, that incident just turned into more fuel for my fantasies.

Now I sit here at home, naked like usual. Playing with myself. Tweaking my stiff nipples and touching my slick pussy almost constantly all evening. I know that I cannot disturb Mr. Wilson at work this evening but I need to cum so badly.

I hope Mr. Wilson will spare a few moments tomorrow to grant me an orgasm. I just do not know what to do if he does not.

Like yesterday I felt frustrated since Mr. Wilson worked too busy to grant me permission for an orgasm. Building upon the accumulated frustration from yesterday, it felt ten times worse today.

I stayed on edge all the time and could not keep my fingers out of my needy pussy. So sloppy wet it stained my chair. The musky perfume of my arousal floated thick in the air.

Not sure how I managed to keep myself from cumming but I did. Later Mr. Wilson expressed his pride in me for not disturbing him and that made all the frustration worthwhile.

In the late afternoon Mr. Wilson finally delivered his report to the client. It apparently impressed them because they approved the next phase of the project. I will find out more about that on Monday.

Anyway, by the time Mr. Wilson finished his report and emailed it off, I felt crazy with frustration. Having spent all day yesterday and today on the edge of orgasm. Hardly able to concentrate, my mind swirled with horny thoughts.

Just before he mailed off the report, he asked me to fetch a drink. So I put on my clothes and popped out to grab him a tea. He deserved a stiff drink but we did not stock any alcohol in the office, therefore a cup of tea must suffice.

Back in his office with the tea, I quickly hung my clothes in the closet. Feeling so good, so free, to be nude again.

As I gave Mr. Wilson his tea I do not know what happened, my thoughts too distracted—but I knocked the tea over, spilling it across some papers on his desk. He leaped back and told me to be more careful.

Of course he must punish my mistake, so in moments I bent over his knee. It felt good to lay there naked while he spanked me, even though I felt bad for spilling the tea.

Just like before, his fingers accidentally brushed between my legs, rubbing my pussy between spanks. His fingertips sliding along my wet and sensitive lips, sometimes dipping deeper, sometimes circling my swollen clit.

Meanwhile I could not avoid thinking about all the naughty fantasies swirling around my head. Coupled with my frustration I soon found myself moaning and squirming on his lap. If the spanking caused any pain, it felt completely eclipsed by the boiling pleasure suffusing my whole body.

Time seemed to stretch out. Surely this punishment lasted longer than my previous spanking sessions, but my mind did not really work properly. Perhaps it lasted no longer after all.

To my embarrassment, while the spanking continued, I began to ask repeatedly ‘please may I cum?’ I felt desperate. Teetering on the edge.

But he kept telling me ‘not yet.’ I was being punished and so I did not deserve an orgasm. He was correct, but this left me in a complete state of desperate arousal. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I babbled my need for an orgasm.

Uncertain how I managed to get through it all, but I guess because of his coaching and support. I know he punishes me to help me improve myself.

Eventually my justly deserved punishment came to an end and I fell to my knees sobbing—partly apologizing and partly pleading.

I considered looking up at him, putting on my saddest puppy-dog face, and begging again to let me cum, but I did not want to pester and figured I would probably be denied again.

Oh god I felt so desperately horny and frustrated. Knowing an orgasm would feel so mind-bendingly good I would do just about anything for it.

Undoubtedly he clearly saw how aroused I looked while kneeling there naked beside his chair recovering from my spanking. Mr. Wilson looked down at me kindly and ruffled my hair. What a sweet man. And he told me if I behaved like a good girl then he would give me permission to cum.

In desperation I promised to be good. And I hope that I can, so I may do my very best for Mr. Wilson and the company. But honestly, right then, I would have done absolutely anything to earn an orgasm.

Then one of my deepest wishes came true.

Mr. Wilson told me he was a normal, healthy man and my moaning and squirming, and prancing around naked, caused the expected effect on him.

My heart soared. After all the fantasies I explored, I dreamt of him finding me attractive and desirable, and finally I affected him.

He told me that he could not do his job without the ability to concentrate properly. So he offered me a deal. If I helped relieve his tension then I could cum too. Oh it sounded just like my fantasies and I eagerly nodded.

Mr. Wilson opened his trousers and adjusted himself in his seat. I blushed when I saw his erection and I felt a brief flutter of shy embarrassment, but the desperate passion burning within me spurred me forward.

I never did it before. I always used to think it dirty and degrading. But no matter, I wanted this more than anything. So I gently took hold of his stiff cock and then carefully took it in my mouth. Mr. Wilson treated me so good and taught me so much that I must do this for him. I wanted to repay him for all his help.

I definitely lacked skill, but Mr. Wilson was kind about it. He told me what to do, offering advice and coaching. What a considerate man to make a special effort to teach me. I am a good learner, so I did my best to follow all his advice and bring him pleasure. Soon I could tell I caused the desired effect and he moved closer to his own release.

He called me a good girl, and told me I was performing very well and that I may masturbate myself while I ministered to him, provided I remembered to not act selfish or cum before he granted permission.

That sounded like music to my ears! Reaching between my spread thighs to touch myself while I knelt before him. I felt electrified. While my head bobbed up and down on Mr. Wilson’s beautiful dick, my fingers rubbed around and around my throbbing and tender clitoris. It all felt so wonderful, so powerfully pleasurable.

Almost at my moment of crisis when I felt him tense and grip my head in his hands. Then his dick exploded, filling my mouth with semen just as he told me to cum too. Finally! After a couple days of pent-up desire, my orgasm felt fantastic. It crashed over me, unstoppable and powerful. The best orgasm I ever experienced and it felt even better knowing I pleased Mr. Wilson.

I felt a strong connection with Mr. Wilson at that moment.

The massive orgasm flowed through me as a big load of his slimy cum filled my mouth. He told me not to spit it out, since we did not want to stain the office carpet. That made sense, but I did not know what to do with the mouthful of salty sperm. Besides, it seemed so difficult to think straight with waves of orgasm washing over me.

He stroked my cheek and told me to swallow it all like a good girl. He also told me how proud I made him and that he thought me ready for another promotion. I felt so pleased to hear that I made him proud and I felt so blissfully happy from the huge orgasm still rippling through me, that I did not mind swallowing his cum then. Besides I knew it would disappoint Mr. Wilson if I did not.

Afterwards I needed several minutes to calm down. My orgasm felt so powerful that I floated on bliss for a long while afterward.

We finished out the workday by discussing that promotion he mentioned. Mr. Wilson said I look ready for a real executive position. So next week sometime, he plans to officially promote me, and I will no longer be a trainee, though I will continue to learn.

I will be a real executive with responsibilities. I feel so excited!

I needed to phone Mr. Wilson several times over this weekend to ask for permission to cum.

Such a great man with the patience of a saint. Who else would be willing to help me enforce the habit of asking for permission to orgasm so that I can learn to be a good executive?

Tonight when I called Mr. Wilson for permission, before I even had a chance to ask, he started talking about the new week starting tomorrow, and about my upcoming promotion and new responsibilities. He sounded excited about the new project I will tackle. It intrigued me too, but at that moment I felt torn.

I badly wanted to cum, my fingers could not stop sliding around my hard clit as I teased myself on the edge of orgasm. But at the same time, I felt reluctant to interrupt Mr. Wilson while he talked to me. I want to do well for him, listen and learn from him.

While I held myself on the edge, Mr. Wilson talked about the new project, how it offered such wonderful opportunities for me to prove myself worthy provided I overcame the challenges. He gave me some advice and suggestions about how to approach the new week. I could listen to his pearls of wisdom all day.

His voice sounds so deep and smooth and wonderful. I just relaxed, drifted away, and played with myself as he talked. I listened to him and masturbated, drifting in thought while soaking up his wisdom.

Then suddenly the conversation ended and we hung up. But I forgot to ask permission to cum, which was the reason I called in the first place! Quite frustrated on the edge of an orgasm, but I did not want to bother him by phoning right away again after we just ended this call.

Even though I really want to cum again tonight, I must wait. Holding myself on the edge of orgasm is a skill I am quickly learning to develop. Besides, I discovered that my orgasms feel so much better and more powerful if I let my need build up a little before he gives me release.

I feel so excited about tomorrow!