The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kink City Bimbos

Chapter 3 — The Huntress Humbled!

Author’s Note: For news on upcoming stories, e-reader downloads, and to validate its existence, visit my site www.EricStray.com. Enjoy!

Tracie shuddered, unable to keep her glistening, oil-coated body still as she slathered more of the sweet-scented stuff onto her skin. A nightly routine, she had hoped the repetition might render the act less... orgasmic in nature, but every time she found herself writhing and moaning, leaving more than a little of her own lube on the floor.

The young woman, like most people before the Shift, had been perfectly normal. A bit of a tomboy after a childhood amongst her five older brothers, Tracie had learned to fish, camp and hunt as a matter of course. Due to her spunky, competitive streak, she had quickly surpassed her family, even winning several awards in marksmanship.

One of the lucky ones, the Shift had at first seemed to only enhance her natural abilities. She could run faster and track better, and soon each of her senses began to sharpen and intensify. She could see a flea on a dog’s back from a room away, and if she focused hard enough, she could hear it too. The trouble only began when her sense of smell was enhanced.

She’d been at the grocery store when it happened, casually listening in on people’s whispers as they marched loudly through the aisles. Bending down to reach for something on a lower shelf, she was suddenly overwhelmed by a powerfully compelling, musky scent. Stunned, she rocked in place, seemingly unable to keep her backside out and presented as she felt a throbbing, tingling heat spread throughout her body.

Inhaling deeply, wagging her ass like a bitch in heat, Tracie found herself strangely able to understand the scent. Her mind, though battered by growing lust, still managed to piece together an incredible amount of information from the aroma, and by the time she started pulling off her pants, she knew exactly what had happened.

It was embarrassingly simple. One of the cute girls stocking the shelves behind her had got an eyeful of Tracie’s ass when she bent down. For the teen, it was a quick rush at seeing a hot young woman’s backside, and she had felt herself get a little turned on. For Tracie, however, it was an irresistible torrent of pheromones that came knocking on some very primal parts of her psyche, leaving her a dripping, panting mess.

Unable to stop herself, Tracie had fucked herself shamelessly on the floor of the supermarket while a stunned, but horny young girl watched on. A crowd formed quickly as the panting, masturbating woman couldn’t stop herself from crying out, begging every random stranger she saw to fuck her like the slutty animal she was.

By the time the first girl had decided the opportunity was much more enticing than keeping her job, Tracie had already started shuddering and shaking in obvious orgasm. Surrounded by the haze of lust from everyone around, her body was on fire with a need to be fucked, and every finger she put on or in herself felt like a thousand soft tongues, teasing every inch of her.

Once the stocking girl started touching her, she lost her mind entirely. Her skin was like a conduit of pleasure, hypersensitive beyond belief, and completely unignorable. Lost to her ‘ability’ Tracie still couldn’t remember all the things she had said or done that day. Everything from that moment on was nothing but lustful haze...

She’d awoken in a clinic, her arms bound to her sides to keep her from pleasuring herself. Still, the scent of her own sex and the lingering aroma of her lovers that day had already got her going, and she was writhing against the blankets by the time the clinic’s owner came in.

The doctor was a woman who looked younger than herself, though it was incredibly hard to tell due to her alterations. Between the pristine, almost unreal looking skin and her thick-lipped, ‘o’ shaped mouth, the lady looked like a walking sex doll, and Tracie’s eyes rolled back in lust as she realized she smelled like one too.

Despite her odd appearance, ‘Dr. Dolly’ had been a saving grace. It had only taken her a single evening to diagnose what was causing her patient to go insane with arousal, and only a day more to work up some solutions. The first was a pair of specialized filters that fit in her nose, helping to dampen the extreme reactions she had to aromas. The second was a thick, glistening oil.

Tracie had been a dripping, drooling mess while the doctor applied the salve, but after about twenty minutes or so, she felt the sensitivity in her body drop to tolerable levels. An hour-long, exhausted nap and she was up and speaking coherently, asking the good doctor about her condition.

While Dr. Dolly explained the situation, Tracie paced in the office. She could hear people walking and talking outside, and even with the filter she could smell their bodies... and their fear. There was corruption in this place, and danger, and she was uniquely capable of sensing it.

When the doctor told Tracie of a possible cure, the young woman turned it down. True, she could probably go back to her old life, and with the Shift so well-known now, it was unlikely anyone would even still be thinking about her humiliating experience in the store. It just sounded so boring now... Kent City represented a challenge to the girl, and she found she really wanted to take it on. Thus, the Black Huntress was born.

* * *

Feeling the oil numb her skin, Tracie breathed a sigh of relief. She’d reached the point where she didn’t have to use the stuff all the time, but it certainly helped her keep her focus. As such, she’d settled into a twice a day routine: once in the morning to maintain her civilian identity, and once at night for patrols, combat, and eventually sleep without bouts of uncontrollable masturbation.

Even with the oil, Tracie couldn’t help but enjoy the feeling of tight leather against her skin. Kent City was called Kink City for a reason, and the undercurrent of lust on the air was a constant high for the girl, despite the filters. It made even the simplest act into a sort of foreplay, to the point where she frequently found herself posing almost seductively during her watch.

Still, nothing beat the rush of following a trail, tracking the scent of some deviant or other and bringing her prey to justice; especially considering the rather extreme abilities some of her foes brought to the fight. Thankfully, her ability made sure she was well-prepared for even the most potent of villains.

Like a predatory instinct, Tracie could almost sense what her opponent was capable of, in a way she couldn’t fully understand. She couldn’t exactly pin down the full nature of her enemy’s powers, but she would get a quick feeling that told her ‘don’t touch this one!’ or ‘dodge the beams!’ or even ‘don’t stand in the fire!’. Some of the urges were very obvious, but more than once they had saved her from falling victim to this or that super-powered baddie.

Once she got a feel for her prey, it usually only took a little bait and the right trick arrow to bring them in. Sure, she could be just as accurate with a pistol, and there was no end to the number of tech-focused supers in the city who could outfit her with something more cutting edge, but she couldn’t deny the pleasure she felt when she could watch her arrow hitting its mark. Plus, it was frequently hilarious watching some egotistical slut-maker fall to the ground clutching his groin after getting tazed by a shock arrow... It was the little things.

Having been reduced to a dripping, begging fucktoy by her own ability, Tracie took special enjoyment in hunting down those who could inflict that upon others; which is why she had chosen her current quarry. Though little was known about them, the Bimbo Bombshell had been a prolific villain in Kink City. Leaving their victims as top-heavy, giggling girly-girls, the criminal had dealt serious blows to the city’s infrastructure; with banks, schools and government buildings left filled with air-headed blondes with sex on their minds.

The worst part was the contagious nature of the villain’s ability. Anyone affected will start to naturally produce a sweet-smelling perfume that’s irresistible to most people, bringing them closer and closer to their downfall. All it takes is one drop of lustful juices, and even the most staunchly puritanical prude will find themselves gigglingly happy to flash and fuck their neighbor, student, whoever. Even men were effected, as people quickly learned when Mayor Bradley Edmonds, an old man, came strutting out to a press conference as Bambi; a twenty-something party girl that just couldn’t wait to show everyone her shaved pussy.

The city had been on high alert ever since, with hero and villain alike scrambling for safety as Dr. Dolly worked on some kind of inoculation and cure at the same time. Still, while they ran, Tracie strode proudly after her prey, knowing it was the Huntress that would end this whorish reign of terror.

* * *

Leaping from rooftop to rooftop, using grappling arrows when necessary, the Black Huntress stalked through the night. Already she could feel herself becoming intoxicated by the mix of emotions she could smell; the mix of lust, fear and anxiety lending an exciting undercurrent of risk to her patrol. As it was, she had to stop every few houses or so bask in it all, and gently stroke herself through her outfit.

The oil and the filters certainly helped to dampen Tracie’s abilities, but they certainly didn’t stop them altogether. Add in the adrenaline of her hunt, and the slick, slippery feeling underneath her leather, and the girl was almost always half-wild with arousal by the time she took down her quarry. This night was no different, and the quick and dirty masturbation sessions were almost routine by now.

Thankfully, she was still able to keep her senses well-honed even during the most intense bouts of relief, and she spotted the girl well before she caught scent of her. Heart racing, Tracie pulled her hand away from her throbbing sex as she watched the woman staggering down the street. Teetering on her high heels, and sporting a massive, jiggling chest, the giggling lady was just the clue she’d been looking for.

The Black Huntress rappelled down the wall towards the street, approaching her target with slow, stealthy movements. She needn’t have bothered, as the woman seemed infinitely more concerned with groping at her own tits than she was even the road in front of her, and Tracie could clearly see the trickle of juices sliding down her thighs. Besides that, none of her danger sense seemed to be triggering. In fact, the woman seemed almost... welcoming.

The overwhelming scent of perfume and lust was distracting to say the least. Tracie swayed in place, her nipples stiffening against her suit as she began to imagine how easy it would be to crawl over to the woman, giving everything up for a taste of perfection. It was as though her filters did nothing, and none of her discipline or training could keep her hand from slipping back down to her throbbing sex.

Still, while part of her gave into her increasingly insistent desires, she maintained enough of herself to reach for her utility belt as well. Her hand found the tiny capsule right as her fingers found her clit, and she threw it right before her knees gave out. Moaning like a whore, begging to be fucked and slowly crawling towards the busty woman with nothing but sex on her mind, she found herself completely confused by the little puff of smoke that came billowing out from the capsule.

As the smoke spread and the air cleared, she felt her mind slowly recovering... and not a moment too soon. Barely inches in front of her, the bimbo had laid back, spreading her legs and offering herself up to the Huntress, her thighs slick with juices. It took Tracie longer than she cared to admit to back away from the panting woman, and prepare her bow.

* * *

Tracie strutted into Dolly’s office, a bound and writhing bimbo slung over her shoulder. The modified trap arrow had worked perfectly, wrapping the moaning blonde in a sheathe of translucent, yet sturdy material of her own design. It was porous enough to let air in and out, but it kept her contagious juices from leaking out and causing trouble.

Unfortunately, the design let out that staggeringly compelling perfume out regularly, and forcing the Huntress to take a few breaks on the way back. Laying the bound bimbo down, Tracie pressed her face against the woman’s invisibly covered pussy, her mind going haywire from the scent. The aroma was almost too much for the Huntress, bypassing her filters and her senses to the point where she could almost swear she could taste the forbidden flavor of the bimbo’s slit.

Around the fourth or fifth time she came, mindlessly lapping at the material coating the woman’s body, she was almost certain some had slipped through somehow. Her whole body was tingling with need, and her thoughts felt foggy and sluggish. Still, thoroughly inspecting the area, she found no puncture or tear in the material, and by the time she leaned in and started lapping again, she was mostly sure she had imagined things.

Still, eventually she made it, though Dr. Dolly looked anything but happy to see what the girl had brought home. Still, her anger faded away while Tracie set down her quarry, and her eyes locked on the bound, masturbating woman instead.

“What are you thinking, bringing one of the effected in here?! It’s just not secure! I mean, I can already feel... I... D-Dolly wants to play!”

Tracie watched as the doll-like woman’s eyes glossed over, her face becoming a mask of lust in seconds. She slowly approached, clumsily stripping out of her lab coat and leaving her pristine, curvy body exposed. Nude, she fell to the floor and began crawling towards the musky-sweet scent.

“Dolly wants to be your toy! Dolly loves pussy!”

It took the most extreme effort for Tracie to reach for another capsule on her belt, but she managed it. Tossing it down, she clutched the table behind her to keep from joining Dolly on the floor. She breathed a sigh of relief as the air, and her head began to clear. Dr. Dolly staggered shakily to her feet, her round, fake tits bouncing as she steadied herself. Then, she made a bee-line straight for her visitor.

Tracie gasped when Dolly grabbed the zipper of her suit and tugged it down. Despite her arousal, she had been ready to push the woman away, thinking she was somehow still affected. That worry quickly faded as Dolly began to speak.

“How long does that stuff last?” the doctor said, leaning down and teasing Tracie’s nipple with her incredibly agile tongue.

“A-about twenty minutes or so...” Tracie stammered out.

“Good enough for me,” the other woman said, sinking down to her knees. “Dolly loves to play!”

* * *

They’d ended up using three more capsules before either woman was satisfied, though even then they were checking each other out randomly as they locked up the bimbo Tracie had caught. In the end, it took Dolly donning a specialized containment suit to finish the job, as neither girl seemed fully capable of resisting their prisoner’s constantly offered charms.

Even in the suit, Dolly was panting heavily by the time she was done, and she had an odd, almost dreamy look on her face.

“There’s something odd about this one... she’s, like, almost too potent,” Dolly said, idly rubbing her perfect, perky tits. After an hour or more of being sucked on and played with, they felt tingly and sensitive; even more so than normal. They even felt somewhat inflated, but the doctor chalked that up to nerves and lust taking their toll, to say nothing of wishful thinking. Of course a dumb dolly like her would want bigger titties.

Still, she managed to maintain focus, securing a few strands of hair from the bindings before disposal. A few quick runs under the analyzer and she had her answer. Twirling her hair playfully, the doctor gave a few giggles as she turned to Tracie with the good news.

“Oh my god, you totally won’t believe this! The hot little slut you picked up isn’t just a bimbo... that’s THE Bimbo Bombshell! You, like, may have saved the city!”

Tracie was too filled with pride to notice the odd way the Dr. had started speaking. She’d done it... she’d succeeded where other heroes ran away. She could already imagine the accolades, the ceremonies, the people lining up outside of her house waiting for the chance to fuck her like the stupid slut she was. Finally, she’d get the respect she deserved!

Dr. Dolly seemed to have picked up on her thoughts, stepping up close and pressing their sensitive tits together in a passionate embrace. As they fell, giggling to the floor, neither girl noticed the bimbo watching from her containment cell, looking strangely calm and collected. Nor did they notice the smile spreading on her face.

* * *

Tracie woke up feeling energized. After only a few nights of hunting, she’d shut down possibly one of the most sinister villains in Kink City, and with minimal issues as well. It was exhilarating knowing she’d done what other heroes had feared to do, and she was practically bouncing with elation as she got dressed for the day.

Everything seemed so good and shining, and she found herself beaming a smile at everyone she passed, giggling when their eyes dipped down to her chest. She’d worn a low cut shirt, and she’d even skipped the bra... It just felt so natural to show off after her success, to indulge in a little naughtiness as a gift to herself.

The only drawback was how turned on she was getting from all the looks and flirtatious greetings. More than once she found herself tempted by it, to just slip off with some random stranger and let them enjoy her body in a more direct, tactile way. She knew she’d have no lack of eager partners... she could plainly see the tented pants and stiff nipples she left in her wake, and even she was getting hot from the scent of her own perfume...

Tracie paused for a moment, gently suckling on a finger as she tried to remember even putting on perfume that morning. She was clearly wearing some, enough to make her almost light-headed from the cloud of bubblegum sweet scent that surrounded her. Still, something seemed off... It was just really hard to think, and the hand on her ass was making it even more difficult.

Still, she was the Black Huntress, and she would get to the bottom of this... right after she bent over a bit to give easier access to her dripping slit. Mentally she patted herself on the back for having the idea to skip panties that day... it made it so much easier for people to touch her, and use her...

Tracie’s eyes fluttered when she felt a soft, feminine hand slip downward, sliding along the swollen lips of her sex on the way to her throbbing clit. As two slender fingers began to stroke her, and tease her, Tracie felt another woman’s breath against her ear.

“Oh my god... you’re so fucking hot... w-what am I doing? I’m not... I’m not a lesbian, but fuck, I want to taste you so bad! I... oh fuck, oh f-mmm!”

Tracie gasped at the feeling of the strange woman kissing her way down her body. The lady’s words were suddenly muffled when she reached Tracie’s backside and began to lick her way along instead.

The off-duty heroine just giggled and bent over further, accommodating the eager, confused woman and also giving her a chance to show off her tits at a few more people across the way. Her smiling face and jiggling cleavage were met with a flurry of camera flashes, and she could hear a few more clicks behind her as well, though that certainly didn’t stop or slow down her impromptu lover.

If anything, the woman seemed to become less restrained by the second, until she was moaning like a whore into Tracie’s pussy. The sound was almost entirely drowned out by the milling crowd of voyeurs, however,

“Holy shit, look at that!”

“Goddamn, I love this city!”

“Mom? Hey, mom, where’d you go? Oh, whoa... what’s that smell?”

Tracie bucked her hips, crying out loudly and groping at her tits. The climax hit her hard, and everywhere, and it felt almost as if her body were changing from all the pleasure. The breasts in her hands seemed larger, rounder and more sensitive, though it was too hard to focus and know for sure. As it was, she hardly even noticed when the woman behind her pulled away until she turned around and saw for herself.

Two women rolled around on the ground, lapping at each other’s sex with mindless enthusiasm. Both blonde and incredibly attractive, it was hard to tell them apart as they groped at each other. All around, the crowd looked on with fascination, creeping a little closer by the second.

Tracie smiled as she watched people strip out of their clothes and crawl to be close to the two young women. She was just so happy she could make sure the city was safe, so that people had the freedom to do what they want without being turned into fat-titted, giggling girly girls. Turning away, she brushed her skirt back into place, making sure she looked pretty before finally remembering to pull her shirt back up over her breasts. The top felt surprisingly tight as she continued walking on, giggling at the sounds of sex increasing in magnitude behind her.

* * *

Dr. Dolly slid her soft, wet mouth down around the toy suctioned to the desk, bobbing up and down as she wiggled her hips on an identical dildo stuck to the chair beneath her. The living sex doll was no stranger to out of control lust, but ever since last night she seemed to have fallen off the wagon in a big way.

“This is all your fault somehow,” the woman said, pressing the well-lubed toy between her tits. They had grown from large to gigantic, though they still retained their rubbery bounciness. As such, even the simple act of walking caused them to shift and jiggle, keeping her off balance and giggling as she blatantly struggled to figure out some kind of an antidote to her increasing sex-drive.

“Yes, yes it is...”

Dolly looked up, startled. Even as she looked over to the containment cell, she continued to stroke the toy with her massive breasts, moaning at the extreme sensations throbbing through them. If anything, her tits seemed even more sensitive than her sex, and the simple act of rubbing them against anything had brought her shamefully close to climax already.

“What... what did you do to Dolly?” she chirped, writhing in ecstasy.

The Bimbo Bombshell watched with hungry eyes, obviously feeling some of the lust she was inflicting. “Oh, I’m just having a little fun, is all... Besides, I heard you like being played with.”

Dolly’s hips bucked, lube dripping from her holes as she came, loudly. Her tits throbbed with pleasure, seeming to soak up her climax bit by bit and steadily growing by the second. Already she knew she’d have trouble walking, and if this kept up, she’d be nothing more than an eagerly mindless sex toy. Thankfully, she almost had what she needed.

“B-but how? This dumb, bimbo dolly didn’t, like, touch you or nothin’!”

The bimbo in the cell laughed cruelly. “I know! Ain’t it great? One quick rumor was all it took! ‘Oh, don’t touch her juices, she’ll turn you into a bimbo!’ Ha! What a joke! I don’t gotta even touch you to change you- it’s all psionic! Best part is, all of my little bimbos use up all their smarts to spread it for me! Even Huntress’s danger sense got swallowed up by my power, and she’ll be nothing more than a pussy-licking bimbo-pet in no time... And, now that I’ve eliminated the only person smart enough to stop me, nothin’s gonna stop me from turning this whole city into my own delicious harem!”

Dolly suppressed a smile, continuing to stroke the toy in front of her. Bingo. “B-but... what are you gonna do to Dolly?”

“Oh, that’s simple... You’re going to let me out of this cell, and we’re gonna make some calls. Then, if you’re a good little toy, I’ll take you downtown and leave you on the street corner. I’m sure there’s a whole mess of people who’d want to play with you there.”

Dolly giggled and clapped her hands, though her excitement was only half-feigned. Even with her extreme will-power, she was feeling herself being quickly overcome by the woman’s ability, and her own overwhelming needs. Still... she’d done what she could. Now she just hoped the help she’d alerted would be able to pull it all off.

* * *

A tomboy for all her life, Tracie was amazed at how much fun shopping was. Again and again she found new outfits that she simply had to have, and before long she was having trouble carrying all the bags she’d accumulated.

She even found herself chatting excitedly with some of the shop girls, who were totally friendly and just the best kissers she’d ever met. The only problem was, it was super hard to get any shopping done when everyone wanted to touch her all the time. As it was, she didn’t even bother putting her shirt back on after the first time some blushing teen couldn’t help but suck on her titties.

Now, she was kneeling in the changing room, her face pressed against a young girl’s dripping sex. She lost track of the number of people she’d pleasured so far, and she was even so muddled she could swear the salesgirl she was licking had been a petite, freckled red-head. Looking up, she could see blonde pigtails dangling around a massive pair of tits to prove her theory wrong, but she didn’t mind.

In fact, she was almost proud that she’d slutted it up hard enough to lose track of her lovers. The idea that she was that easy, her curvy, sensitive body given up so eagerly to anyone, sent pleasant little tingles throughout her, many of which centered on her huge, fat tits. The thick, jiggling mounds rested on her spread knees, too big to hold up. She just loved how they caught everyone’s attention, like a living reminder of the dumb, bimbo slut she was.

Tracie paused, taking a moment to lick the girl’s juices from her thick lips. Something seemed strange, but she was far too horny to figure out what it was. It only became more difficult when another giggling blonde crawled up behind her, kissing her round ass with worshipful care. Tracie didn’t recognize the girl when she looked back, though the nametag on the woman’s bunched up shirt made her giggle.

‘What kind of a name is Kenny for a girl?’ she thought, pushing her backside out for better access.

“Oh shit, Tracie! Wow, the reports weren’t kidding!” came a husky, feminine voice, muffled by a mask. “Quick, get over here! We’ve got to get you some help!”

Tracy looked back, spying a tall, fit woman, just shy of being muscular, dressed in a roughly made leather skirt and bra overlaced with chainmail. “Oh my god, Valkyrina! Girls, Valkyrina is like super tough, and she can do this thing with her fingers that just—”

“Enough of that!” the brutish woman said, blushing just a bit. “I can see you’re too far gone to help me, but that doesn’t mean I still can’t help you!”

Without another word, the woman leapt forward and grabbed Tracie. The now-jiggling, giggling girl had just enough time to reach out and snag her shopping bags before her friend lifted up off the ground. In an instant, they were off into the sky.

* * *

Tracie woke up slowly, the taste of feminine sex, and strangely of sweet milk on her tongue. Confusion filled her mind, but her thoughts were clear and crisp. Unfortunately, that meant she was hit with the full force of shock when she discovered the state of her body.

Porn star didn’t even come close to describing how she looked. Fat, massive tits dominated her slender torso, and though she was fully lucid, they still throbbed in the most relentlessly distracting way. Still, even her new bust couldn’t keep her from realizing the truly devastating extent of her alterations.

Every inch of her was soft, smooth curves, right down to the waspish waist and wide hips. This left her perfectly suited for night after night of mind-blowing sex, but she didn’t know if she could even manage a light jog without passing out from exertion, or getting knocked out by a breast-inflicted concussion.

Staggering to her feet, she found her balance was completely thrown off, to the point where she fell back on her plush ass more than once. Unfortunately, her body interpreted the impact as a sort of foreplay, and by the time she down a third time, she was too horny to think straight. She had two fingers thrusting in and out of her asshole by the time Valkyrina came in, and the woman’s presence did little to stifle her lust.

“F-fuck Traci! Fuck me, please!” she moaned, bending over and presenting her ass like a bitch in heat.

“Believe me, I’m really tempted,” Valkyrina said with a wistful smile. She was carrying a wide tray, covered in items Tracie couldn’t see very clearly. The busty girl was far too concerned with fucking her own ass to care very much anyway—an action her hostess was watching with great attention.

Setting down the tray, the fit woman reached down and picked up a thick pink toy from it. Dipping it in a tall glass of what looked like milk, her smile widened as she approached the oversexed blonde. Reaching out, she groped a fat handful of Tracie’s ass before sliding the toy into the girl’s dripping slit.

“This should help with the symptoms, but Dolly isn’t sure if she can work out a full cure or not. Thankfully, she at least managed a halfway decent vaccine. She assured me I’d probably only lose a point or two off my IQ, but it’ll keep me from any orgy-filled shopping sprees. Which is more than we can say for you these days...”

Traci pushed back against the toy, leaning down so that her heavy tits rubbed the floor. A little drool spilled from her thick, open lips as she was fucked from behind, but she was far from feeling self-conscious about it. In fact, her only thought was a wish that someone would make use of the wet hole.

“Y’know, while you’re kind of gone for a bit... I’m actually glad to see you knocked down a peg. I mean, I had always hoped it’d be the Petmaster that took you down, cause I could totally see you rocking the tail and collar combo. Plus, like, that sweet pussy of yours would go into heat, and you’d like, fuck everyone... and... whoa, I’m feeling kind of light-headed.”

Letting go of the toy, Valkyrina stumbled back a bit. Her tits felt tight in her chainmail top, their peaks jiggling out of the armored garment.

“W-why am I still wearin’ this when I can show off my titties?” she said, her husky voice sounding strangely high-pitched. Reaching back, she undid the clasp on the top, and she giggled when her breasts bounced free. Briefly she felt a hint of concern, however. With her super-strength, she’d become accustomed to wearing the heavy outfit, but as she took off her metallic bra, she felt her arm straining from the weight.

Still, that didn’t bother her long, not when she had more clothes to strip off. Soon she was fully nude, her fit, muscular body looking far more soft and womanly than it had a moment ago. She hardly noticed though, in her enjoyment of being free from her clumsy uniform. Now the one thing on her mind was the gorgeous, wiggling slut at her feet.

Falling to her hands and feet, she crawled forward and began kissing her way all along Tracie’s backside. For her part, the Huntress was slowly reaching lucidity again. She’d actually been regaining clarity for a while, but after hearing what Valkyrina had said, she couldn’t help but indulge herself a little bit.

“Petmaster, huh?” she whispered to herself with a grin, standing up slowly. Turning around, she was amazed to find Valkyrina almost unrecognizable. Gone was the hardened amazon, replaced by a busty, horny teenage girl. The new bimbo looked up at Tracie with an almost comical level of confusion, her hands roaming her massive bust.

“So... you wanna fuck, right?” Tracie asked, giggling as the girl nodded so hard she almost fell over. “Well... I only bother with the most submissive, stupid girls I can find...”

Valkyrina’s tits slapped against the floor as she lowered herself obediently. Tracie laughed, but she also felt a sharp surge of arousal seeing the normally bossy and assertive woman reduced to this dribbling slut.

“Oh, I’m a real good girl, and I’ll do anything you want! I’ll lick anything and I’m real dumb, I promise!”

‘Oh, if I only had a camera...’ Tracie thought to herself. Still, there was fun to be had. “I dunno... Let’s see. Sit up and beg, like a dog.”

Valkyrina did just that, barely able to balance with the size of her tits. On top of that, her pussy was dripping into a puddle beneath her, and it was clear she was almost too horny to think.

“Good girl!” Tracie said, reveling in the feeling of power despite her own altered form. “Now give me a good, cute bark!”

“Arf! Arf!”

“Oh man, this is too fucking good...” Tracie mumbled, feeling her own sex throbbing with need. She didn’t know how long she’d be lucid, and she knew she needed to get a hold of herself if she wanted to find Dr. Dolly and try to get back to normal. Regardless, the moment Valkyrina fell forward on to all fours and started lapping at her sex, she couldn’t help but goad the girl on.

“Good little bitch... Right there...”

Tracie found the note sometime later, after she had sent a panting, giggling Valkyrina off into the city for her ‘treat’. She knew she’d feel bad about it later, but for right now, the idea of the girl walking around with a tattoo proclaiming her to be “The Huntress’s Bitch” was too funny to pass up. Besides, she still owed her, anyway.

The letter had been on the tray that Valkyrina had brought in, along with more of the sweet smelling milk, and Tracie was glad to see the seal still intact.

“Huntress,

I’ve been after the Bimbo Bombshell a while myself, and as you may or may not remember, I was the one who instituted many of the protocols we’ve been using to stop the spread of this odd contagion. I’ve also been working towards a method by which we can stop this once and for all, but there’s been a hiccup in that plan. You.

Despite the warnings, and despite the danger, you still went out after one of the most dangerous villains in the city, and even brought them right back to my lab. I can already feel the effects seeping into me, and I’m sure by now you’re... well, different. Thankfully, I have back-ups in place.

I needed to know the source of the Bombshell’s powers, the way it spreads, but I couldn’t risk studying it out in the field. I’ve created several means by which it can be reversed, or at least contained, but if we try the wrong one it could tip our hand. Which brings us to this letter.

I’m using myself as bait. If the Bombshell thinks she has the upper hand, she might be coaxed into giving me the information I need to stop this thing. Unfortunately, that means I have to risk all that I have, and am. It’s my hope that, by the time you make it back to the lab, it should be clear what we’ll need to end this. Still... Be careful. There’s no telling the state I’ll be in when you arrive, or if I’m even there at all.

The solutions are all in a box underneath my bed, and I’m going to be setting up a recorder on my desk. Listen to it, grab the right tool, and bring the bitch down. Then, when the dust clears, we can get this city back in order again. I wish I could do this myself, but someone has to act as the bait.

Also... try and make sure Valkyrina is safe. I convinced her I’ve somehow managed to inoculate her, but the shot was just a minor regenerative serum I’ve been working on. Shouldn’t have any interactions with what’s going on, and unless she does something stupid like get cosmetic surgery or a tattoo, everything should be fine. I’m gonna owe her big for this, but the truth is I needed you for this job.

As such, I’m hoping the milk I’ve included will help to keep you... well, you. It’s an extract from the incidents with the Mad Milker, and it should help to reverse some of the effects of the Bombshell’s powers. I’ve adjusted things so you’ll remain more or less ‘bimbofied’ in form, however, which I’m hoping will help in your task. Good luck, the city is counting on you.”

Tracie read quickly, wincing slightly at the mention of Valkyrina and tattoos. She didn’t know what might happen there, but she didn’t have time to hunt down the little bimbo to stop her... There was prey to hunt.

* * *

Running in heels was difficult... Vaulting over rooftops in heels was impossible. Unfortunately, the only clothes that fit her right then were the outfits she picked up during her shopping spree, and she had to make do with what she had. As such, she had to learn how to balance her curvy, overly top-heavy body, while also figuring out how to get around in stilettos.

Thankfully, the effects of the Bombshell’s powers left her strangely at ease in her new outfit, to the point where she giggled, rather than cringed when she accidentally flashed her thong to the people below, or one of her breasts slipped out of her tube top. Even the shoes were starting to feel almost natural, and she started to think about buying another pair, and flirting with another cute salesgirl...

Tracie came to a stop, taking another long swig of milk before continuing. That wasn’t the first time she felt her mind drifting, and she knew it wouldn’t be the last. She couldn’t risk losing herself to this, and she knew she was the only person who could save the city. She kept repeating the thought in her head all the way to Dolly’s clinic.

The lab smelled like sex distilled, and Tracie felt her body responding in kind. As it was, even with the milk she couldn’t keep from touching herself as she listened to the recording, and she even found herself thinking about just how lucky Dolly was, getting laid like that. Worse, she found herself fantasizing about how easy it would be to just stop resisting...

It was a compelling daydream. A lifetime spent trying to be the fastest and the strongest, thrown away to become some kind of giggling slut, eager to please and bearing a body perfect for the job... She couldn’t deny the allure. Already the tingly fluff in her mind felt far more pleasant than any of her previous confidence or aggression, and she felt just as proud about the way her body looked in her outfit than she ever had about taking down a villain.

Groping her tits, Tracie moaned softly. She was losing the fight against herself, and it felt so good. Dripping with growing arousal, the young woman minced over to Dolly’s chair, lowering her round, juicy backside down onto the toy mounted there. By the time the thick, fake cock had slid all the way inside her slit, she was shaking in sudden orgasm. Surrender, apparently, was the most potent aphrodisiac.

“This... this is where Dolly gave in...” she thought to herself, beginning to bounce on the toy beneath her. The way her tits shook as she moved made her giggle, and for a while, the massive mounds were all she could think about. Looking down with a dopey grin, she noticed an odd, blinking light reflecting off of her glistening breasts. For a moment she pawed at them, dimly trying to figure out how they were making a light. Then she noticed the recording device on the desk.

Between her long, fake nails and her inability to stop fucking herself, it took an eternity to figure out how to activate the device, but soon she was panting in time with Dolly’s own exertions. Despite the draw of simply giving in, Tracie found herself listening intently. The sound of the doctor’s voice had seemed to reawaken some of her discipline, and her focus. None of that stopped her from getting herself off a few more times, crying out loudly and shamelessly soaking the chair in her copious juices. Still, when she was done, she found herself almost excited at the prospect of taking down the villainess again.

“C’mon Tracie...” she mumbled to herself, trying to talk herself out of another bout of masturbation. “You just gotta take this one last bitch down, and then you can give in. You’ll get a few new outfits, and get laid again and again, and never have to think about anything but your perfect titties...”

Without even realizing it, she had already began to move up and down on the toy again. This time, however, she managed to stop herself after only one mind-blowing climax. Her compromise was to noisily suckle at the wet toy as she went to uncover Dolly’s solution.

The box was easy enough to find, buried under a mess of lacey outfits under the doctor’s bed. Opening it revealed several inconspicuous looking necklaces, and a single stoppered vial. Next to it all, was one more recording device, which Tracie activated with slightly less trouble than the first.

“Huntress... Hopefully I was able to let you know which of these to take. Unfortunately, I’m not even certain these devices will work, as there’s no way to test them without putting all of us at serious risk. Sadly, we’re left with little choice now... If we don’t move quickly, we’ll lose the city, and possibly the world. I’m not sure if even the Arbiter could stop this contagion, should this not work.

Take the device you need, but only one. The field they generate may be specialized, but there would be too much interference should you wear more than one. Just find some way to get close and slip it on her, and it should neutralize her ability.

Also, it’s integral that you also take the serum I’ve included. It’s an enhancer, engineered from the same milk that’s been keeping you lucid... I hope. It should boost your abilities in every way, but there’s danger involved. Keep it as a last resort, and above all, keep it far away from the Bombshell. There’s no telling the power she’d possess after taking it. That being said, don’t leave it behind. If the necklaces should fail, this will be our ace in the hole. Good luck.”

Tracie gathered her things quickly, donning the correct necklace and slipping the vial snugly into her cleavage. Just in case, she also brought the recording. She felt fairly focused and motivated right then, but she didn’t know the state she’d be in by the time she tracked down the villainess. Holding on to the recorder kept her well-reminded of what was at stake, and she strutted from the building with determination and resolve. A smile on her face, breasts jiggling enticingly, Tracie didn’t even notice the ambush until the bag was over her head.

When she came to, she was kneeling on cool concrete, and the sounds of a crowd were all around her. Arms bound behind her back, she could only struggle in futility against the ropes, helpless as the bag was pulled off of her. What she saw made her heart sink, and her stomach flood with ice. Town square, right in front of city hall, was infested with bimbos.

The writhing crowd was a mass of blonde hair, huge tits and vapid smiles. They groped and fondled one another, mindlessly unaware of their own defeat. The worst part was, Tracie could plainly recognize many of the bimbos as former heroes, and more than a few other villains mixed in as well.

Over in the corner, she even spotted Valkyrina. The blatant, slutty tattoo wasn’t the only change Tracie noticed in the girl. She’d apparently decided that balance and modesty were both over-rated, and she was sporting a pair of massively expanded fake tits on her chest, and matching implants in her ass. For a moment, Tracie felt a pang of regret, until she realized none of it mattered now.

“Isn’t it beautiful, Huntress?” came a voice above her. She looked up and found the Bombshell peering out at the crowd, obviously aroused by the scene and her own power.

“It’s like, super sexy!” Tracie blurted out. She hadn’t meant to say that, just as she didn’t mean to push out her tits for everyone to see. Still, she managed a little self-control. “But... w-why? Why do all this?”

The woman looked down at her with a disdainful smirk. “You see this?” she said, gesturing to her curvy body. “This was how I looked even before the Shift, ever since puberty. I went from being the spunky tomboy to being the school slut over the summer. At first it was just a rumor, gossip spread by flat little bitches. It got me a whole lot of attention.

Thing was, my new body came with a whole lot of new needs. Even though I hated being treated like a sex-object, I craved it. I started dressing sluttier, and acting it too, even when I didn’t mean to. Then, one of the popular girls caught me fucking myself in the bathroom. She recorded the whole thing, holding her phone over the top of the stall. I didn’t even notice... The next day I learned I was an internet sensation. Everyone learned what I slut I was... the school, the colleges I had applied to, everyone.”

As the woman spoke, Tracie was trying to untie herself, though her nails were making the job incredibly difficult. She knew she could still win this, if she could just get the necklace onto the Bombshell...

“They all treated me differently. Students, teachers, friends... They all just looked at me like I was nothing more than a body to fuck. The worst part was how much I liked it. Even though a hand on my ass or slipped down my shirt became commonplace, the attention never ceased to make me a panting mess. I was an eager, cheap little whore, and anyone who wanted me, had me. Then the Shift happened.”

Tracie dropped her ropes silently, taking a few moments to grope at her ass while she considered her next move.

“I had my face buried between my former best friend’s thighs, licking her clit while she watched TV. She seemed to really get off on using me, and I spent a lot of time over at her house. I’m not sure if she knew how much her mother enjoyed my new body as well, though I’m sure the taste made her suspicious from time to time. Either way, she didn’t see my power coming any more than I did.

That first one was like a surge: quick and powerful. It hit most of the neighborhood in one go. One second I was lapping at an apathetic brunette, and the next I was struggling to keep up with another busty blonde. Before I could even get her off, a few more joined us, and they were far from the last...”

Still keeping her hands behind her back, Tracie leaned over and began kissing her way up the Bombshell’s thighs. The woman spread her legs, as if expecting the service, and she didn’t even flinch as Tracie began teasing her clit.

“It was as intoxicating as it was impossible. Not only could I somehow change people, I could turn them into exaggerated versions of how they viewed me. They suddenly knew what it was like to be too horny to function, to get off so hard on being treated like a slut that you couldn’t find the will to correct them. For the first time in a long while, I wasn’t the easiest girl in the room, or the biggest whore.”

Tracie moved up, kissing her way to the woman’s breasts. Easing one of them out of her top, the heroine began suckling and licking eagerly. She was close to losing herself to her needs, and truly becoming the slut she looked like, but she had to take her time; there was only one shot...

“I wanted more. I wanted the whole world to know what it was like to be a dumb, little fuckhole... Kent City was the perfect starting point. The biggest concentration of deviants, assuring it would be far too late to stop me once I was discovered... with the added bonus of quickly defeating many of the people who even stood a chance against me. You were the last holdout, Huntress, which is why I wanted you to—!”

Tracie moved quickly, her hands reaching for the necklace and finding... nothing. The necklace was gone. She’d been too overwhelmed by her own growing lust to realize she’d been stripped of the one weapon she had... Then she remembered the vial. If she could just drink it, she’d be quick enough, agile enough to put the villainess down!

She reached for her cleavage, the touch completely derailing her thoughts. Instead of grabbing her salvation, she groped at her own enlarged breasts, giggling at the happy little tingles bursting through her. The last of her resistance trickled down her leg as she smiled seductively at her downfall.

“Oh, poor little Huntress... were you looking for these?” the Bombshell said, dangling the necklace and vial in front of her panting face. The objects meant little to Tracie right then, though she thought the vial might fit real nice inside her... She was still fantasizing about it as the woman tossed the necklace into the crowd, and flicked on the recorder.

“—and above all, keep it far away from the Bombshell. There’s no telling the power she’d possess after taking it. That being said, don’t leave it behind. If the necklaces should fail, this will be our ace in the hole. Good luck.”

The Bombshell’s grin only grew as she listened to Dolly’s message. Holding up the vial in triumph, she looked at the huntress with cruel hunger. “You all thought I was nothing more than a stupid bimbo, and you’ve all been dumb enough to hand me the power to take down even the Arbiter himself! I have to thank you, Huntress...”

She pulled the stopper out with her teeth, guzzling down the vial in one shot before bringing her focus down fully on Tracie’s shuddering body. “I’m gonna give you a gift, for helping me so much. You’re gonna, like, have the biggest titties of all! They’re gonna be all round and stuff, and everyone’s gonna wanna touch em. They’ll be super sensitive, too! You’ll cum like, all the time just from touchin’ em...”

The woman giggled, touching her own breasts as they seemed to pulse distractingly on her chest. She kind of wished the hot girl in front of her would get back to touching her... she was feeling really, really horny.

“You’ll be a total slut, and like, too dumb to... to... Oh, fuck!” The Bombshell fell over, both from the sudden, intense orgasm and from the loss of balance. Though her ass had expanded to compensate, her breasts were so large she couldn’t stand anymore. On top of that, they were just too sensitive to ignore, and even though it made it hard to think, she couldn’t keep her hands off of them.

“You’ll totally be a... mfff,” the woman panted out, her thickening lips making it hard to speak. “You’re gonna be a horny fucking bimbo... like me...”

Her words were cut off entirely by the discovery of how good it felt even just licking her own lips. Each motion, even her hot breath tickling across them, was making her shudder with lust. That feeling was amplified a hundred-fold when she caught sight of Tracie’s bare, wet pussy, and she slowly crawled over to it.

She’d barely began to pleasure her foe’s slit when her body shook in another orgasm. Her tits had grown out beneath her, and the moment her nipples made contact with the ground, her pleasure centers lit up. Lust burned through her like wildfire, and her remaining intellect was the kindling. Awash in her own ability, she happily surrendered herself to the constant outpouring of arousal.

* * *

‘Déjà vu,’ Tracie thought to herself, struggling to sit up from the medical bed she was on. Her tits, reduced but still massive, jiggled from the effort, and the motion made her almost immediately wet. The rush of arousal made her light-headed, and she cradled her head in her hands as the world swam around her. As she fought to keep lucid, she was distracted by a wet slapping sound right nearby.

Looking over, she saw a perfect, round ass bouncing above a pair of pink high heels. Despite being so wet she trickled, the owner of said ass seemed more interested in shoving two fingers in and out of her pink, puckered hole.

Tracie watched in confusion and lust, trying to figure out who would be kneeling on a chair, fucking themselves right in front of her. Then she saw the tattoo: “Huntress’s Bitch”, in cutesy letters, a word on each jiggling cheek.

“Wow, Valk... looking good,” Tracie said with a chuckle. The laughter turned into a gasp when her friend started to speed up at the sound of her voice, using her asshole hard and fast.

“P-please... tell me I’m your dumb little bitch!” Valkyrina sounded horny, desperate and submissive, her voice completely unlike the assertive warrior woman she was. As concerned as she was, Tracie couldn’t help but get turned on watching the girl be so slutty, and she played with her fat tits as she responded.

“Y-you’re a dumb... dumb little bitch,” she mumbled, sliding one hand down between her legs.

The effect of her words on Valkyrina were immediate. Biting down on the back of the chair, her whole body clenched while her fingers worked like a piston inside her. Muffled barks came from her mouth as she bucked her hips in insane pleasure. The chair creaked under the force of her motions, and the seat was a soggy mess by the time she had begun to slow.

For her part, Tracie had flung off the blanket she’d been under, her legs spread wide and inviting as she fucked herself shamelessly. Her eyes darted from her friend’s sweat-sheened backside and her own oversized tits. As such, she didn’t even notice Dolly walk in... She just felt a hand firmly pull her own away from her pussy, only to be replaced by a soft, wet mouth.

It took over three hours for the girls to calm, and even then it was a tenuous bit of clarity at best. Still, it was enough time for Dolly to let Tracie know how things went down after the big showdown.

She explained, a bit sheepishly, that she had never actually expected the necklaces to work in the slightest. Though a genius, there simply hadn’t been enough time to pull off an invention of that level of sophistication, let alone more than one. The serum had been the end game all along, but she didn’t want to risk trying to talk the Bombshell into drinking it... She had to make sure the woman felt she had the upper hand.

It had reversed her powers, in a big way; effectively leaving her the ultimate example of what she was capable of. Unable to do much more than beg to be fucked, she had been moved to a high-security research facility equipped to handle her needs, and to hopefully rehabilitate her.

For her part, Dolly had spent most of the engagement lost in her own lust. The Bombshell had left her in the hands of a local sorority, after ensuring each girl inside was eager to enjoy her. Thankfully, the Kent City recovery team was able to find her fairly quickly, and was able to get her back to a more or less normal mental state. From there, she had begun to slowly recover the others.

Without the Bombshell’s power pulsing through them, the contagion stopped immediately. Those effected were able to be mostly recovered through a combination of heavy nullifier usage, and some cocktails Dolly was able to work up using Miss Rebound’s milk. Even then, it wasn’t one-hundred percent effective, and it was unlikely that Kent City University was going to have many applicants for the next few years.

Still, the changes were nothing compared to Tracie’s. Between her long resistance, and then her exposure to the woman’s briefly amplified ability, her own powers had been all but wiped out. In their place, she seemed to exude a slightly altered version of the Bombshell’s cheap perfume, leaving those around her almost uncontrollably horny. Thankfully, extensive tests had proven she wasn’t contagious- more than one nurse had ended up fucking herself during diagnostics, only to find the heat fading to a dull roar once they left the room.

Tracie had been sad about losing her powers, but... it was almost impossible to stay grumpy. In fact, she felt almost permanently perky and bubbly. Besides, she had perfect, sexy titties, and a body that even she drooled over. On top of that, she found her reflexes and dexterity to be surprisingly intact. More than once she was able to strip out of her top in seconds, while the random stranger about to fuck her was still fumbling with their pants.

So yeah, maybe she was a little sluttier than before, and a bit less sharp, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t still be a hero. It had taken some costume changes, and a bit of friendly PR/sex tape with Mayor Bambi, but most citizens found themselves very welcoming of the new Pink Huntress.

Valkyrina had a harder time adjusting. After she’d wandered off to get her tattoo, she’d gotten implants too, hoping to become slutty enough to be allowed to pleasure Tracie. All the while, she’d been replaying the way her temporary mistress had ordered her to act in her head, burning it into her dumb, bimbo mind.

The regenerative she’d taken had caused her body to accept the implants as natural and permanent, along with the tattoo. What Dolly hadn’t expected was the way it worked with the Bombshell’s powers, leaving much of the changes irreversible. What used to be the toughest brawler in the city now got off hard on demeaning herself for Tracie, and not a day went by without the two of them enjoying their new lifestyle in some way or other.

As for the rest of the city... life went on. Each and every citizen of Kent City remained poised and ready for the next up and coming villain, with the usual mix of anxiety and eager anticipation. Not a one of them wished they lived anywhere else, as per the norm.

Still, as always, another shadow falls over the streets, and people begin to talk in hushed whispers once more. Just as there will always be heroes to step in where others fall, there are always more villains creeping out of the darkness. It’s just a matter of when.