The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kink City Bimbos

Chapter 4 — Valkyrina Remade

Author’s Note: For news on upcoming stories, e-reader downloads, and to validate its existence, visit my site www.EricStray.com. Enjoy!

Valerie Kline had lived a blessed existence. Born to affluent parents and possessing a flawlessly athletic physique, the girl spent every day in blissful excess and universal adoration. Her luck only improved when the Shift occurred, and her powers began to manifest. Rather than being struck with the often perverted transformations some suffered, Valerie was gifted with effortless flight and incredible physical strength.

She’d always known she was better than her peers, and the call to greatness was obvious to her. As the stories of Kent City reached her through her daddy’s networks, she knew she had finally found a place where she could truly prove her superiority.

It had taken the better part of a month, and several billions of dollars, but soon her family owned one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city. Under the cover of helping to run this little off-shoot of her father’s company, Valerie took up permanent residence in the building’s pent-house. That’s when she got to work.

Though she needed little training to maintain her strength, Valerie outfitted the place with an extensive gym; with a set up worthy of her abilities. While she worked to increase her power, she sent for some of the most skilled martial artists money could buy. She trained day and night, ensuring she had the technique to back up her brawn.

It paid off, too. Not only did she quickly learn how to hold back and hide her real power, she steadily learned the best way to wield it when she had to let loose. Within months she was able to handily outmaneuver, disarm, and take-down each one of her teachers; all without using her ability. It was then that she knew it was her time to shine.

Kent City was a mess of super-powered criminals and perverts, and the heroes weren’t much better. The few she had heard of during her training were little more than costumed deviants, getting off on the thrill of possible defeat and subjugation. Valerie knew she was above all that, and she would be the one to finally bring some order out of the chaos of Kink City.

Taking up the name “Valkyrina”, Valerie struck down on the criminals of the city with incredible speed and flawless skill. She chose her targets well, avoiding the humiliation of some of the shameful changes and control that the lesser heroes seemed to thrive on. Instead, she aimed right at the biggest and baddest villains with the least chance of tarnishing her reputation.

It wasn’t fear that kept her from some of the more corruptive elements of the city, or even prudishness. Valerie was a very sexual girl, often enjoying the skills of some of her peers up in her loft. If anything, she almost envied the less choosy girls, and their propensity for being subdued and altered.

No, the reason Valerie had held back was because she had a destiny to fulfill, and she knew it. Her superiority wasn’t a feeling; to her it was fact. She knew she was meant for something great, and she wasn’t going to let anything stand in the way of that. Of course, that made it all the worse when she did finally stumble.

It had started out as a favor to Dr. Dolly. The good doctor had been a great boon to the Kent City community, and refusing someone so high-profile would’ve been terrible for Valkyrina’s image. On top of that, she’d had the chance to gloat over the Black Huntress’s downfall, and that was too good to pass up.

The Huntress had been affected by a villainess known as the Bimbo Bombshell. The Bombshell’s ability rendered anyone, male or female, into a busty, blonde air-head with sex on the mind; and the Huntress had been no different. She’d practically begged Valkyrina to fuck her, even as her mind dwindled into fluffy, pink mush.

Valkyrina had helped, mocking the Huntress all the while, only to be caught by the same contagion that had affected her fellow hero. When the Huntress became more lucid, she sent Valerie off to get bigger tits, better clothes, and a humiliating new tattoo of the words “The Huntress’s Bitch”.

In a city where the common citizen could turn out to be a body sculpting psychic, being tricked into something small like a boob job was little more than a prank, and easily reversed by the right person. Only, in Valerie’s case it was a little more complicated.

The solution used to bring back Valerie from the Bimbo Bombshell’s power involved a regenerative serum, which had some unforeseen side-effects. The serum, interacting with the abilities affecting her, seemed to recognize Valerie’s new implants as part of her normal form. All attempts at reduction only seemed to make them grow back bigger, and more sensitive.

The imperfections in the antidote didn’t end there, either. Valerie was left with a deep submissive streak, and an almost obsessive attraction to the Huntress. More than that, her powers seemed tied inextricably to her lingering inner-bimbo. Every time she so much as flew an inch off the ground, her mind became fogged over and her body practically went into heat.

In a way, it had been freeing. She got to spend most of her days lying about in mindless, hedonistic indulgence, with her every need satisfied by her mistress or her own dexterous fingers. It only became an issue when she calmed back down, and fully remembered who and what she used to be, and what she’d fallen down to become. It was in those moments that she felt that call to greatness again inside her, shining past the knot of humiliation in her stomach, or the insistent tingling of her oversized tits. It was in those moments, that she wondered what she could do to make things right again...

* * *

Valkyrina soared through the night sky, scanning the streets below. It felt so good to be back above it all, with the wind in her hair and the city lights flashing against her costume. The familiar thrill of it all distracted her almost enough to make her stop dwelling on her new costume.

She’d attempted to craft something similar to her old suit, since the chainmail she’d worn before was now much too small for her new assets. During the creation, she found her new instincts seeping in a bit at a time. By the time she was done, the suit had become something utterly unrecognizable from her original design. Disgusted with herself and her lack of willpower, she had tried to throw the thing away. Hours later, she woke up wearing it, and her body throbbed from the aftereffects of unrelenting multiple orgasms.

It might have been her encroaching nymphomania that helped her to justify it, but in the end she decided to keep the suit. It’d be a disadvantage, she knew. Not only would the people of the city treat her like a walking sex toy, she’d be echoing that sentiment down to her core. It would take every ounce of mental fortitude she had to keep from simply devolving into a super-powered slut, and the thought of failure left her wet and wanting.

The sensation was even more extreme now that she was out on patrol again. Passing over the city, she couldn’t help but think about all those men and women down there, and what they’d do to her if she let them. Much like her suit, the fantasy was just too compelling to resist. Hovering there in the air, Valkyrina paused and began to play.

Half mad with lust, she’d designed her costume with ease of access in mind. A single leotard made of nearly translucent golden fabric, the only thing covering her below the waist was a small strip of cloth; which she’d tampered with just enough to ensure that the slightest altercation would cause it to tear.

Already the simple act of rubbing herself through the elastic material was making it creak with strain. It was the same up top, where she’d made sure the neckline of the costume rested barely a half-inch above her perpetually stiff nipples. All of her preparatory stretches had caused at least one slip, and she’d practically fucked herself stupid every time it happened.

Now, floating above thousands of people, she found herself willing the costume to give way, to expose her for the weak-willed fucktoy she was. Already she could see lights flicking on in the buildings below her, causing her to shudder from the thought of all those hungry eyes. When the first camera flash burst up from a nearby open window, she nearly came right there.

Her fingers, which had been stroking her slit through the worn material of her costume, immediately plunged through the cloth with a loud tear. Her pussy made a humiliatingly loud squelch as she stuffed herself, causing her to cry out just as noisily. More windows lit up, and the muttering and cheering of the people below served as the perfect background noise for her debasement.

‘No, no, no Valerie! You can’t do this! Everyone can see you! Everyone can...’ Her thoughts trailed off under the onslaught of shameful lust pouring through her.

Slowly, without consciously meaning to, she began to float towards the voyeuristic cameraman who had first photographed her. Not once did her fingers cease their steady thrum; not even when she got close enough to see her viewer. It was a young man, stunned and red-faced, with one hand on his camera and the other on his cock.

Valkyrina eased down close, until her feet were settled on the cool stone of his window sill. Spreading her legs as far as her flexibility would allow, the oversexed woman peeled away the tatters of suit that covered her slit. Another flash of the camera soon followed, causing Valerie to moan louder, and the drip of juices from her sex to become all the more apparent.

Her eyes were locked on the man’s cock, while her free hand roughly tugged down the front of her suit. Her tits bounced free, massive and jiggling; prompting the man to gasp. Flash after flash flickered from the camera, chasing out what little remained of Valerie’s inhibitions.

‘Nothin’ to lose... Already too far... Stupid slut...’

The man took a reflexive step back as Valkyrina floated inside his window. Resting her soft, round ass on the sill, she slowly pulled her fingers from herself. Legs still wide in open invitation, the lust-addled heroine began sucking her digits clean. Wordlessly she begged him to take her; from her desperate eyes to her dribbling slit leaking down onto the carpet.

He took one last picture before he stepped forward, stopping only to set the camera down on a nearby table. Valerie noted, with no small amount of excitement, that the camera was set to record. The little red light shined at her, reminding her of the gravity of what she was doing.

‘I could still go... I could grab the camera. Grab all of them, even. Then, no one would know... No one would know what a slut I’ve become...’

Valerie cried out, loud and lustful, as the man entered her. The feeling of a cock inside her drove any thoughts of backing out from her mind. More than that, as she began to give in to her urges, something inside her began to change as well. Slowly, as she shook in shameful ecstasy, her other side grew more dominant.

She sank down onto the sill, her flight tapering off until she couldn’t keep herself up. Nearly falling back out of the window, she barely managed to pull her curvy body inside before her ability gave out entirely. Her and her lover tumbled to the floor, and while the man seemed stunned by the sudden turn of events, Valerie wasted no time.

Sliding down his body, she dragged her swollen tits along him until the two soft globes rested on either side of his erection. Cradling them in her shaking palms, she began milking his cock with her breasts. Each time the head of his member crested her cleavage, she leaned down to suckle on it; lapping his precum as if it were her favorite ice-cream.

All the while, she kept her ass pointed back at the recording camera, giving a perfect view of her needy sex, and eager pink hole. She could practically feel all her future viewers watching her, seeing her tattooed ass bobbing up and down. It made those words emblazoned on her cheeks all the more humiliating.

“Huntress’s Bitch”, it read; one word on each side of her round ass. It was a constant and permanent reminder of how far she’d fallen... Fallen because of her fellow hero, now called the Pink Huntress.

‘It’s all her fault,’ Valerie thought, as she leaned in to suck the delicious cock beneath her.

She’d already let go of her breasts, and they pressed beneath her as she worked to get the man’s member as deep inside her mouth as she could. While she’d enjoyed the titjob, she simply lacked the strength to keep holding herself up like she was. In fact, even as she watched, her sleek muscles had begun to dwindle before her eyes; leaving her with nothing but soft, useless curves.

It was hard to dwell too long on her fading powers, though. While she kept herself up by one weak arm, her other hand had slipped back behind her. While the camera watched and recorded, Valkyrina began to clumsily probe her tight puckered hole. She had just managed to slip the very tip of her finger inside when she felt the man’s cock tense in her mouth.

She took him deep as he began to cum, and immediately she started to greedily swallow his seed. With every gulp came further affirmation of her corruption, with her body eagerly accepting the change. Her hips widened while her waist grew more slender, and all the while both her hard-earned and ability given musculature grew less and less apparent. By the time the man had spent himself entirely inside her, there was nothing left of the former amazon’s physique... Only a play-toy remained.

* * *

“Valkyrina: Mail-Order Whore?” Tracie said, sounding a little more amused than she meant to. As the Pink Huntress, she was more than aware of some of the more humiliatingly pleasurable aspects of the Bimbo Bombshell’s abilities, but that didn’t stop her from enjoying Valkyrina’s plight. The woman had always been so goddamn high-and-mighty all the time, it was still such a delight to see her brought down a peg or three.

When she’d gotten home from her patrol/booty calls, the Huntress had found her apartment empty. While they didn’t live together, she’d gotten used to Valerie’s almost obsessive attraction to her, and it was an oddity to find her lover not waiting for her when she got home. Her first thought had been foul play, but when she saw the messy remnants of Valerie’s costume scraps, she put it all together. After that it’d been a simple task to just walk the street a bit and keep her ears open for people who might have seen something strange... It didn’t take long.

She found Valerie in a nearby alleyway, with a big, goofy smile plastered on her face. She was a complete mess, and utterly senseless at that point. Still, she was obedient at least, and Tracie was able to talk her into staggering home with her. By the time they made it back, and got Valerie all cleaned up and in bed, the newspapers and reports had begun to circulate.

Kink City was no stranger to debauchery. As such, the paper had a full color, completely uncensored picture of Valerie with her fingers inside herself right there on the front page, and many more inside. The television reports weren’t any better. Containing most of Valerie’s shameless acts, the segment was barely more than a hardcore porn video, overlaced with the voices of two very enthusiastic reporters.

Tracie had watched, and while she touched herself at the time, she still found herself worried over the development. The antidote that had stabilized her was the same one they’d used on Valerie. If her friend could backslide that hard, there was no telling if and when she might do the same.

Worse—Valkyrina was one of the good side’s few heavy hitters. Many of the heroes in the city were hobbyists and best, and eager fetishists at worst. Even the Huntress herself had lost most of what made her powerful. When the Bombshell changed her, she’d traded in her super senses for supernaturally irresistible sex-appeal instead. While it had its advantages, she wouldn’t be taking on any of the upper echelons of Kink City’s villains any time soon. Now, with word of Valkyrina’s depowering being shown on every screen, there’d be no telling how the dark side would react.

Tracie’s first act had been to call Dr. Dolly. The woman was a genius when it came to abilities, and she’d saved practically every hero in the city at least once. She herself had run afoul of a few baddies in her time, but her keen intellect and strong will helped her to bounce back every time. Thankfully, the good doctor was willing to help, and she told Tracie she was on the way.

The next calls she made were to some of her fellow heroes. From A-listers like the Gilded Shield and Camgirl, to amateurs like Panty Raid and Bra-Buster, she hit up each and every crime fighter she knew, and warned them of possible trouble. Unfortunately, most of their reactions ranged from apathy, to blind panic depending on their power level.

She was just slamming her cellphone down on the table in frustration when she heard a knock at the door. Before she went to answer it, she carefully adjusted the tiny miniskirt she was wearing, and quickly double checked that her make-up was still perfect. One of the lingering effects of the Bombshell’s power on her was that she constantly strove to look pretty and fuckable at all times. As such, she often spent a good hour preparing for errands or guests, taking special care to ensure that her outfit and cosmetics were just right.

Besides being compulsory, Tracie had found she rather liked the attention she received now. Every time another man or woman checked her out, she felt a thrill like no other; even eclipsing the excitement she got from patrolling the streets. Sure, she knew it was a lingering aftereffect of her changes, but that didn’t stop it from feeling amazing.

She got a heady shot of pleasure when she opened the door and found Dr. Dolly smiling back at her. The doctor was one of the examples of how much the Shift had changed people. Once a bright and youthful medical student, Dahlia Donaldson had been irrevocably altered when her ability kicked in. Her body became a curvy caricature of its former self, with ageless, flawless skin that shined as if made of plastic. Her face further reinforced the image: her thick, full lips were almost constantly open, like the sex dolls she resembled, and her permanent make-up was laid on thick and whorish.

The benefits to her new body were myriad. She never aged, and she was incredibly durable. More than once she’d found herself trying bigger and bigger toys to test her limits, only to find she simply had none. On top of that, her ability seemed to keep her nourished regardless of the situation. She no longer needed to eat, drink, or even breath; though she frequently did so out of habit.

Her changes weren’t entirely physical, however. The doctor was a known nymphomaniac, and when her heat reached its peak, her mental state would quickly devolve. Before long, she’d begin talking in cutesy dolly-speak, and begging anyone and anything nearby to use her like the toy she was.

As troublesome as Dolly found her new form, it only served to strengthen her resolve. She knew just how uncontrollable abilities could be, and she dedicated her every non-sex hour to finding cures, and control methods. Her dedication and sharp mind had held the city together, even as it was inflicted with greater and more sinister afflictions.

Before Tracie could welcome the doctor inside, something quick and petite flashed in through the door. It was on her in a second, all soft touches and oddly insistent vibration. Staggering in shock, Tracie looked down to find a young girl peering up at her with yellow, feline eyes.

“Andrea! No! Bad Kitty!” Dr. Dolly said, trying to sound stern. It failed, mostly due to intermittent giggling. “P-please, Tracie. Tone down the mojo, eh?”

Tracie blushed, both from embarrassment at the accidental use of her new powers, and the feeling of the other girl’s purring against her bountiful chest. Ever since the altercation with the Bombshell, Tracie had been trying hard to keep her ability under control. While it wasn’t contagious and transformative like the Bombshell’s powers had been, she could still prompt an accidental orgy if she wasn’t paying attention.

Slowly Tracie got control of herself, pulling back her ability while the other girl lovingly rubbed her face against her cleavage. Even after she’d shut down her power completely, the purring cat-girl continued to slide against her.

“Andrea... what have I told you about accosting our friends?” Dr. Dolly said, with no small amount of amusement in her voice.

The girl’s purring lessened, but remained as she pulled back a bit. “S-sorry Doctor... She just smells so... so pretty! It was like that time you got me a whole bag of catnip that one weekend, and we did nothing but fu—”

“Anyway!” Dr. Dolly interrupted. “Tracie, this is my assistant Andrea. Andrea, this is Tracie, the Pink Huntress.”

“Mmmm... Nice to meet you...” Andrea said, her voice low and seductive. The girl’s hips rocked slowly back and forth behind her, and it was then that Tracie realized there was more to her than she realized. Swaying playfully in time with Andrea’s wiggling was a long, black-furred tail.

“Uh, nice to meet you too,” Tracie said. Her mind was a mess of mixed signals, and it was becoming harder and harder to focus on the emergency at hand when there was a very eager, lithe young woman right there in front of her. Already she could feel her barely contained power begin to slip out, filling the room around her.

Andrea was most affected. The young girl’s hands shot down to her pants, and she was fumbling with the zipper before anyone else could react. Dolly seemed hit hard as well, her intelligent eyes glazing over with synthetic lust.

“Dolly wants to play! Dolly is the perf... Nope! That’s enough of that!” Dr. Dolly said, mustering her resolve. With shaking hands she fished around in the medical bag she carried, until she brought out something that looked like a cross between a police baton and a bug zapper. The thing lit up with a bright, buzzing light.

Tracie felt the difference immediately. Her thoughts cleared to crystal clarity, and she could even feel her body begin to steadily shift back to her old self. As distracting as that was, she was more amazed at the way the baton effected Dr. Dolly. Within seconds she’d gone from a living sex-toy to a very pleased looking young woman.

Andrea, on the other hand, hissed at the light and sprinted out of its reach, causing another fit of giggles from Dr. Dolly.

“There we go, much better!” the doctor said, flicking off the baton and stowing it away.

Tracie hardly heard her, she was too busy looking at herself in a nearby mirror. She no longer looked like a bimbo, and she definitely didn’t feel like one. Her thoughts were racing in her head, as if unchained for the first time in months, and her heart pounded behind a small, perky chest.

“H-how?” was all she could say.

“The nullifier, rebuilt and enhanced. That thing has been the subject of my obsession for some time now, and I think I’m almost to the point of perfection.”

“Almost? I’m... I’m me again! I didn’t realize how different I had been until now. It’s... it’s amazing.”

“It’s also temporary. I’ve managed to get it to a solid thirty minutes though. Last week it was twenty. Who knows in a year? The only question is, whether or not to use it.”

Tracie was stunned. “Why wouldn’t you?! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’ve undeniably enjoyed my new body. You wouldn’t believe the things I’ve been able to do, and feel. But... I’d love to be able to visit my hometown without things getting really, really fucking weird, you know? See my old friends and family without having to worry about my powers leaking out.”

Dr. Dolly sighed, and smiled a wistful smile. “Believe me, I understand.”

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean—”

“It’s okay! I’ve made my peace with who and what I am, and for good reason. Kent City, and the world, needs me like this.”

When Tracie looked at her puzzled, she continued.

“Because I am the way I am, I’ve been able to help so many more people than I thought I ever could. Just imagine what this city would be like if me and the recovery teams weren’t there to put the pieces back into place. Just imagine what things would be like if I were trying to fix this place as a normal, unaltered person. All it would take is a single amateur controller and I’d be lost.”

She walked over to Andrea, who still looked startled. “My change, troublesome as it was, has given me both the perspective and the fortitude to stand up to those who would bring this city down. What can they do to me that my own power already hasn’t?”

“I hadn’t thought of it that way,” Tracie said. “But think about it, if you perfect the nullifier, you could fix things for everyone! You could eliminate the Shift altogether!”

“Potentially, yes I could. It’s not that easy, however. Did you know, just a few cities over, there’s a man who can cure pretty much any disease? He’s going from hospital to hospital just wiping away terrible things with a single touch. There’s a woman out there who can control plants, and she’s single-handedly working to end world hunger.”

Silence filled the room, while Dahlia took a moment.

“I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to get preachy. It’s just... it’s weighed on me a lot over the years. Eventually I just realized that there’s just too much good out there left to do before I could even think about reversing things. It would be... it would be selfish of me to think otherwise.”

“I think I understand,” Tracie said, slowly.

“But hey, don’t be glum! I’m not making the nullifier for nothing. My hope is that I’m able to provide an option for people who want to go back to a normal life—people like you. If I can perfect the device, it’d be a simple matter of choosing just how long you’d like to be depowered. Days, months... even forever.”

“I don’t ever want to change back,” Andrea said, holding her tail protectively.

“And you won’t ever have to, if you don’t want to,” Dolly replied, gently scratching the girl behind one of her fuzzy ears. “But that’s another reason I need to refine, and understand the device. If I can make one, someone else could, too.”

All those happy thoughts about a normal homecoming fled from Tracie’s mind. She’d seen what some of the city’s villains could do even when she had the power to fight back, and she shuddered at the idea of being so defenseless. True, all she could do now was drive a person to lust, but criminals found it really hard to be dangerous when all they wanted to do was fuck the bimbo in front of them.

“I can tell by the look on your face that you’re thinking the same thing. Imagine if someone like the Petmaster could just wipe away your defenses, and slip in their power while you were stuck as a normal. Even if someone got a hold of this current nullifier, there’d be no telling the chaos that would occur. No one would be safe, not even the Arbiter.”

Again, silence filled the room as the statement sank in. The Arbiter had been the sole reason for the world’s stability in the wake of the Shift—a being so powerful they could keep even the most powerful abilities in check. To this day no one knew how they did it, or why, but just the stories were enough to keep all but the most brazen villains in the shadows.

“Anyway!” Dahlia said, with a smile, “Enough worry for one day. Let’s see about fixing up your friend before we all end up a giggling, sexy mess again, shall we?”

* * *

Valerie awoke to the sound of soft, sensual moaning interlaced with... purring? Confusion prompted her to sit up, and she was immediately stunned. Over the past few months she’d become used to a pair of massive tits on her chest. Now, while she could still feel her implants weighing her down, all additional growth seemed gone altogether. In contrast to the relief she felt over that, all remnants of her super strength seemed to be gone as well, filling her with worry.

Her body wasn’t the only shock in the room. Sitting up gave her a perfect view of the rest of the room, including the three women on the floor, writhing in ecstasy. Tracie was straddling Dolly’s face, while the living sex toy laid on the floor with her arms raised stiffly and her legs up and open. A young girl with coal black hair and pointed feline ears was poised between the doll’s legs, licking eagerly at Dolly’s shining pink lips.

“Wh-what’s going on?” Valeria stammered.

Startled, the cat girl flung herself away from her lovers. Climbing into a nearby chair, she kept a suspicious eye on Valerie, and her tail flicked erratically behind her. Her fight faded fast, it seemed. Within seconds, the young girl had her thighs parted once more, and Valerie watched in stunned silence as the cat girl bent down smoothly and began to lick herself.

“Wow, I wish I could do that too,” Tracie said, pulling herself to her feet to allow Dr. Dolly to move. “So hey, glad you’re awake! Like, super big news!”

“Dolly wants to play some more!” the doctor chirped, in happy, high-pitched singsong. Moments later a shiver seemed to go through her firm, bouncy body. “Sorry about that... But yes, Tracie is correct.”

“Why are you all here? What happened to my... to me?” Valerie asked, still utterly confused.

“That,” Dolly said, pointing at Valerie’s cleavage.

She looked down, finding a simple silver pendant dangling between her greatly reduced bust. “What is it?”

“It’s a nullifier, of sorts, though much, much less potent. It’s also a prototype, I’m afraid. While it should be able to keep you semi-stable until we find a more permanent solution, I really cannot say how reliable, or effective it will be under any kind of stress.”

“A nullifier... so that’s why I can’t feel my strength,” Valerie said softly.

“It’s one of the reasons, yes. Truthfully, it seemed as though your natural ability was being slowly eaten up by the Bimbo Bombshell’s contagion, and you were well on the way to losing everything to it. The necklace should halt the effect long enough for us to figure out why you’re still being changed, and how we can reverse it.”

“Isn’t that what the serum was supposed to do? Huh?!” Valerie shouted. “Isn’t that the reason I got stuck with these? Or that fucking tattoo?”

She angrily held up her tits, which still jiggled with the implants she’d gotten as a result of Tracie’s prank. Tracie herself just watched, looking and feeling ashamed.

“It was, but the serum itself was still untested. There just wasn’t time to—”

“Wasn’t enough time? Wasn’t enough time?! YOU RUINED MY DESTINY! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!” Valerie’s eyes were wide, and her body trembled with rage.

“Please, calm down! It’s possible that with the nullifier we can remove the tattoo, or even—”

“Possible?! You can’t even fix yourself, you goddamn toy!”

“Hey, lay off of—” Tracie began.

“Don’t you fucking talk to me. This is all your fault. If it hadn’t been for you, I’d be fixing this fucking city, and you all would be kissing my goddamn boots!”

Valerie jumped sharply out of bed and began storming out of the room. When Tracie moved to stop her, she shoved the other girl out of the way with surprising strength. As Tracie tumbled to the floor with a groan of pain, Valerie paused for just a moment.

“I... I’m sorry,” she whispered, a look of confused anguish on her face. On her chest, the nullifier crackled and hummed oddly. It cast a strange light on her as she let her rage overtake her once more.

“I’m sorry, but you deserve far, far worse.”

* * *

Valerie stomped down the street, leaving the occasional cracked sidewalk in her wake. The nullifier continued to spark and thrum, giving background music to the cacophony in her mind. Her thoughts were a vortex of anger, lust and despair, growing worse as her body began shifting once more to the sexpot she had been.

“Na, seriously man. Look at the pictures, she’s a total slut! I betcha she’d—”

The man shut right up as he saw Valkyrina striding closer. While he remained stunned, cringing inside of the sheltered bus stop, his friend had the good sense to bolt. The newspaper he was holding fell into a scattered mess on the concrete below, and Valerie stomped over several large, full color images of her own deviance on her way to her target.

She stopped mere inches from him, close enough that he could feel her warmth and power against his body.

“Do you want to fuck me?” she said. Her voice was strong and intense, and the man found himself shaking at the sound of it.

“I-I... I mean...” he stammered.

“Do you want to fuck me?” she asked again, her voice even sharper.

The man didn’t know what to say. The woman before him was frighteningly powerful, and the look in her eyes was like lightning cast in diamond. Still, there was no denying how gorgeous she was.

Valerie was still barely dressed in her shoddily assembled costume, and her tits hung huge and heavy over the too-low neckline. Even as he watched, she seemed to become sexier by the second; with full, pouting lips and smooth, womanly curves.

“N-not to, uh... disrespect, but... y-yeah, I g-guess I do,” he managed to stammer out. He flinched when she began to quickly move, his eyes squinted as he anticipated the worst.

“Do it,” Valerie panted. “Take me... fuck me in whatever way your inferior little mind has imagined.”

The man slowly opened his eyes. Valkyrina was bent over in front of him, her hands clasped on the steel bench of the bus stop. She’d tugged the scraps of her outfit’s bottom up to her waist, leaving her backside completely exposed to him. Ass up and presented like a bitch in heat, the woman’s pussy had already made a puddle on the sidewalk.

Hands shaking, the man unbuttoned his pants and let them drop. Despite the lingering fear he felt, his cock was almost painfully hard. It twitched with his need as he pressed it to Valerie’s glistening lips. Though the feeling was exquisite, it was she, not him who moaned as he sank inside.

“Y-yes... Use me...” she panted, urging him on.

He complied, taking her wide hips firmly in his hands as he began to thrust faster. Her round, jiggling ass slapped against his belly as he took her hard. The sound mingled with her gradually louder cries, and the wet squelch of her needy slit. Soon though, another noise began to rise: creaking metal.

Where her hands clutched the bench, the steel had begun to dent and then collapse. Though it remained bolted to the concrete, the seat had started to bend and buckle under her strength. The sounds and the scene had started to attract an audience, which only seemed to urge Valkyrina into greater frenzy.

The man came hard inside her, and while he grunted and gasped, Valerie felt her own body respond. The bench in her hands had begun to tear like scrap paper as she gasped in mind-blowing climax, while her body’s changes only accelerated. Drool spilled from fat, cocksucking lips, only to drip onto massive, yet bouncy breasts; with thick nipples that begged to be suckled.

Spent, the man stepped back from Valerie to recuperate, but she was far from done. With one fluid motion, she shredded the bench in two, and tossed it aside. She turned knelt down in the room she’d made for herself, her hands pawing at her swollen tits. Her lips glistened with lube as she looked up at her lover.

“More... My mouth...” she begged.

“I think I’m do—”

Valkyrina interrupted the man by reaching out and pulling him close. Her mouth was on him in seconds, and she moaned and slobbered over his soft cock. Her tongue lashed around him, tempting him back into rigidity. The taste of cock, cum and her own pussy was driving her wild, and when he grabbed her head and began roughly fucking her face, she found herself hit with another explosive climax.

Stars burst in her vision and her mind as she moaned around the man’s erection. Yet even in her frenzy, she knew she needed more. Pulling away easily, she turned once more and planted her hands onto the concrete. The stone cracked under the impact, but she didn’t let that distract her. Raising up her hips, she presented herself again.

“Fill me... d-defile me...” she begged.

The man, too into what was happening to hesitate, pounced on her immediately. Though he hadn’t seen her lube herself, his cock slide softly into her ass as though she were made for it. He squeezed her jiggling cheeks as he slammed into her, and her tight hole milked his cock in return.

There was a crowd now. They watched, while she dripped with seed and saliva, and her body quivered for more under their gaze. Already she was trying to figure out who would use her when her current lover was done, and she found herself wishing they could somehow all take her at once. She wanted them to fill her, break her, make her whole again.

Unnoticed by both the crowd and the fallen heroine, another set of eyes watched from the top of a nearby building. A man sat on a simple folding chair, with a pair of petite girls on his lap, one on each knee. It was impossible to say just how old they were, as their outfits were designed to make them look younger than they were. Their mannerisms doubled down on that, though there was a definite sexual undertone to every bounce and smile.

They giggled as they watched, though whether it was from amusement, or from the steadily buzzing vibrator they each had slipped up their shaved slits, there was no knowing.

It didn’t matter to the man, who was smirking as he watched Valkyrina take on lover after lover. When the girls noticed the extent of the man’s attention, they moved to embrace in front of him, their hands roaming over each other’s tight, pastel shirts. Perky nipples rose from small breasts as they began to kiss theatrically.

“Girls, please... Daddy’s busy,” the man said, separating them.

They both pouted, crossing their arms over their chests and frowning. Despite that, both girls continued to gently grind against the man’s knees, while their pigtails swung in the afternoon breeze. He took a moment to enjoy the scene, and the scent of their unending arousal mingling with their candy scented hair.

“Is she gonna be our new sister?” one of the girls asked, idly toying with one of her nipples through her pretty, pink, princess shirt.

“Ooh, or our new mommy? It’s been forever since we had a mommy!” the other girl said.

The man sighed, looking down at his ‘daughters’ with a patient smile. They weren’t his actual daughters, any more than they were actual sisters, but that didn’t matter to someone with his power. They would be what he wanted them to be, which was part of his growing family.

“It’s possible, my sweethearts. But that woman is special, and her fate is not up for me to decide,” he said, ushering the two girls off of his lap. Standing, he pulled out a cellphone and dialed quickly. When someone picked up, his words were quick and to the point.

“It’s me. Tell your mistress that I’ve got a present down on fourth street. Tell her to bring the Trapper, no simple ropes this time. Then call the council. Everything changes today.”

* * *

Valkyrina writhed in the darkness, bound with something soft, and yet utterly unyielding. Her struggles weren’t to escape, however. Every time she shifted, the strange, silky ropes slid across her clit, and she wanted more. She rocked and gasped in place, unable to stop from pleasuring herself... even as she heard people moving around her.

Moments later she felt something being lifted from her head, and light burst around her. She was laying in the center of a long, wide table. Every scrap of her clothing had been removed, and the nullifier was nowhere to be seen. Her legs were spread, as were her arms; both bound by the same illusory ropes. Without the odd hood, she could move her head at least, though what she saw filled her with dread.

The first person she spotted was a gangly girl in glasses, sitting shyly by. The girl looked uncomfortable and worried; and when her and Valerie locked eyes, she seemed to try and shrink down into the shadows of the room. Lip quivering, the nerdy girl mouthed one word before she slunk out of sight: “Sorry.”

“Awww, Trapper, come and enjoy the fruits of your labor! Why, today you finally get a chance to join the elite!”

Valerie shifted her gaze a bit to find a man looking over to where the slender teen had been. He had a smug grin on his face, which only grew as he noticed Valerie looking back at him. The man’s easy-going demeanor and joking tones stood in direct contrast to the sharp, black suit he was wearing. Equally out of place was his companions.

Two girls flanked him, standing close to the table. They giggled and blushed as he groped them from behind, his hands slipped under their too-short skirts. Though they appeared to be adults, they were dressed in clothing that seemed better suited to little girls... if it weren’t for the sizes. The women were practically bursting out of the outfits, and the tight, pastel cloth left little to the imagination.

“Y-you... You’re the... the Happy Home-maker!” Valerie panted out.

The man’s grin grew. “You hear that, girls? I’m famous! Even whores off the street know who I am!”

“You’re the bestest, Daddy!” the girls both chirped, leaning in and kissing his cheek one after the other.

“Ugh, must you bring your toys to the table?” the sound of a rough, feminine caused the man’s smile to slip a bit.

“As long as you get to bring your filthy animals, Petmaster, I can bring my lovely girls along,” he retorted.

“Lovely? I disagree. Though, I could help a bit...”

One of the girls shuddered a moment, before beginning to pant in place. Her tongue fell from her open mouth to dangle at her chin, dripping drool. Her hands, pressed against the table, began to clench into tight fists as soft, blonde fur began to sprout up from them.

“Daddy... I feel kinda... kinda... Arf!”

The teen let out a cute, feminine bark, followed by many more as her slender body went into heat. Her tight pink panties nearly tore as her tail came in, wagging excitedly above her perky backside. The Home-maker sputtered in barely contained rage as the girl sank to the floor and began enthusiastically attempting to reach her damp panties with her long tongue.

“Don’t you see? Girls are so much more fun when they’re domesticated. If you want, I could... could... Daddy? Why are you lookin’ at me like that?”

The Home-maker laughed, and Valerie could hear the unmistakable sound of a woman sucking her thumb. Mere seconds later, though, all sound ceased in the room.

“See, this is why the Arbiter won. This is why none of you would rise above the tiny kingdoms you’ve built for yourselves. This is why you need me.”

The woman’s voice was chilling. It wasn’t simply sound, it was force, and temptation, and despair all in one. Every person in the room answered her at the same time, and even Valkyrina found her lips moving before she knew it.

“Yes, mistress.”

As she uttered the words, Valkyrina felt herself lifted up by invisible hands. Slowly they pulled her upright, until she was standing on the cool surface of the table. From her vantage point, she was able to see just how bad her situation was.

In addition to the Happy Homemaker, Valerie could finally see the Petmaster sitting off to the side. The tomboyish woman was sucking her thumb with a look of innocent confusion on her freckled face, and her companion looked just as bewildered.

Covered in a very thin layer of white and black fur, the young woman stared off in the distance in pure, bovine apathy. Her tits rested on the table, pink and full, and a slow drip of milk trickled from her long teats. A furry tail swung behind her, atop the curve of her ass.

“Yes, that’s the Mad Milker,” came that cold, powerful voice. It was almost as if she’d read Valerie’s thoughts. Considering who she was surrounded by, she didn’t doubt that that was the case. “Her recklessness was shameful, and she had to be punished. Thankfully, the Petmaster had adequate facilities to take care of a bit more livestock, and was happy to take the beast off my hands. Isn’t that right?”

There was a subtle rush of energy in the room, like nothing Valerie had ever felt. The Petmaster blinked a few times, still sucking her thumb. A half-second later she pulled her hand away in anger and surprise, glaring at the Happy Home-maker.

“You son of a bitch! I’m gonna—!”

Without warning, the Petmaster lurched to her feet. Her eyes went wide as she stiffly brought herself over behind the Milker’s wide backside. As she sank to her knees, her arm jerked out in front of her and lifted the cowgirl’s tail. Then, before she could so much as mutter an apology, she leaned forward and began noisily lapping at her pet’s asshole. The Milker gave out a lustful moo, enjoying the attention.

“I do trust there’ll be no further disobedience tonight.”

Many very enthusiastic voices replied to their mistress.

“Now then... Let’s have a look at you.”

Valerie felt herself being lifted, and her body floated down the long table. She passed by villains both amateur and experienced; as well as several faces she’d never before seen. Not only were they grinning up at her, she could feel their power swirling about her, pressing against her. None of them dared to touch her though. She belonged to someone else.

As she neared the source of that chilling voice, everything grew hazy. Though she could clearly see someone sitting in the massive, high-backed chair, there was simply no recognition. It was as though a shadow sat there, watching her with eyes unseen. Staring too long was almost dizzying, but thankfully it didn’t last. Soon, she began slowly rotating in place, while everyone stared up at her.

“My, the Bombshell did a number on you, didn’t she? Why, I remember first seeing you in the papers, all strong and proud. You swore to... what was it?”

Valerie felt herself being posed in place, until she was standing heroically in the air. “I will save this city from the darkness that threatens to engulf it!” she shouted, dramatically.

Laughter flooded the room.

“Well, we all know how that turned out, don’t we?”

Again, Valerie felt her body move, until she was down on her hands and knees, aiming her bare ass upward.

“Fill me! Defile me!” she shouted.

“And to think... all it took was one of your friends betraying you, to reduce you to this,” the voice said.

Immediately Valkyrina felt phantom fingers teasing her body. They trailed along her jiggling curves even as they slid up and into her tender holes. She came hard and fast, squirting embarrassingly down onto the table, while her whorish moans echoed through the room.

“Of course... that’s not what you are, is it?”

Slowly, Valerie began to stand. The air shimmered around her, and she felt the impossible. Bit by bit, her body began to shift, and in mere moments she was back to her old self. It was more than that, though. Reaching up of her own accord, she felt her breasts inquisitively. While they were still incredibly sensitive, she realized something had changed.

“Th-the implants, they’re gone!” she exclaimed.

“And the tattoo, as well as all of the remaining traces of the Bombshell’s power within you. You are free.”

Valerie reached out her hand and flexed, feeling the full extent of her strength returned to her. Power flowed through her entire body, and she found herself smiling despite the situation she was in.

“Now then... You may go.”

Voices murmured around the table, but it was Valerie who sounded the most surprised.

“What is this? Is this some kind of a trick?” she asked, suspiciously.

“My dear, I could pull you apart and remake you on the cellular level. Your body and mind are like putty to me. I don’t need to trick you. You may go.”

Valerie hesitated, glancing around at all the people staring up at her.

“Worry not about them. None will stop you, and none will follow,” the voice said.

“No,” Valerie replied.

“No?” the voice asked, sounding more than a little pleased.

“Those out there would only stand in my way, and their weakness would only drag me down again. I am meant for so much more... and I believe you can help me reach it.”

Again, a murmur rumbled through the room.

“Very well then. A chair!”

There was a startled squeak from across the room. Soon after, Trapper came scrambling up carrying a chair for Valkyrina. She looked both scared and upset, and the moment she put the chair in its place she tried to run away. She didn’t get more than a step away before she froze in place.

“Why, my dear Trapper... You were so instrumental in helping our new friend find her way, why on earth would you not want to stay and enjoy the festivities?”

“I-I’m sorry, Mistress... I need to, uh,” the girl stammered, shaking in place.

“Nonsense! Stay.”

Again, Trapper squeaked with surprise, before crawling over to kneel at the foot of Valkyrina’s new chair. She watched as the fallen heroine sat down, and then promptly crawled under the table. Slowly she inched between the other woman’s thighs, panting with a sudden, undeniable need to serve.

Valerie leaned back, a haughty smile on her face as Trapper began eagerly lapping at her slit. It wasn’t the pleasure of the girl’s tongue that pleased her so, however. Instead, it was the fulfillment of something she’d known for a long time. She was destined for greatness. Now, sitting at the table with some of the most powerful beings in all the world, she had finally attained it.

Next came revenge.