The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Links of the Chain Chapter 3 Nancy At Last

by Penny Propofol

The small pads rested against Nancy’s scalp. Each one pushing a small patch of hair out of its way. It gave her medium dark brown hair a bit of a mussed look. The pads were at the ends of what looked like the long, slender metallic fingers of two steel hands. Her fully dilated brown eyes showed her mindless state. Her delicate featured face was one of absolute peace. Her mouth was just slightly agape as she hung helplessly in the grip of this machine. Asha admired Nancy’s flank as she walked around her suspended body. Nancy had such long, beautiful legs and a great ass. She was in her 40s, but looked young enough to be Shawn’s sister.

Fog filled Nancy’s mind; her vision was cloudy. She had no idea where she was, how long she’d been there or how she’d gotten there. She wasn’t capable of forming complex thoughts, but Nancy could feel the computer sifting through her mind to get information from her. She had worked in the intelligence community for years. She didn’t do work out in the field, but she had knowledge about many sensitive and highly classified programs. The kind of knowledge that foreign interests would pay handsomely for.

Deep down, Nancy knew that she needed to try to stop this thing from getting information out of her. Even so, she wasn’t able to organize any kind of resistance. This thing had such a grip on her mind it was preventing her from organizing her thoughts while it siphoned the information it wanted from her. Just then, Nancy saw Asha walk into her view once again. Asha smiled, “Such a pretty girl and a very valuable one, too.” Nancy heard Asha’s words, and for the first time she was really afraid about what would be done with her once they had what they wanted. Nancy’s brow began to wrinkle just slightly with worry. Asha said soothingly, “Don’t worry, sweetie. You’re too important to harm. Once I get the information out of you, I’m going to reprogram you. You’ll forget this ever happened. Then you’ll go right back to work as if nothing has changed. Only you’ll be filling me in on all the developments as they happen. You’re going to help me, whether you want to or not.”

As Asha was saying this, Nancy had gathered wits and discovered a way to stall the progress of the mind-sifting computer. With the discipline from her training, she was able to scatter her thoughts until her neural network was essentially jammed with directionless gibberish. All the while, Nancy did her best not to change her facial expression or react to Asha’s words. Smiling, Asha kissed Nancy’s beautiful lips. Then she said, “I think you’re going to become my favorite slave, miss.” With that, she walked off as Nancy battled the system to prevent it from gathering any more intel. Her only worry was that she didn’t know how long she could hold out.

Shawn was settling into her new job of probing captured agents. Jessica’s blue eyes were in a complete daze. The contacts attached to her head were providing the supercomputer a path into her mind. Her athletic body was beautiful, hanging limp and helpless in the grip of the machine. Jessica was without thought as the mind was probed deeply. Her latest mission was ongoing. Against her will, she was being made to divulge all of the information she had on the subject. She fought like a little wildcat when they brought her in. But there were too many orderlies and she was overpowered into the body stand. Once she was strapped in, it only took a second for the computer to locate her head and pounce. The contacts reached out like hands at fantastic speed, connecting to her scalp. Before she could try to shake herself free, it pulsed her brain with a shutdown command.

Jessica didn’t know what hit her. Her blue eyes went dull and then she lost consciousness. Her body was secured into position and she had no choice to let the computer open her mind as she slept. When she did open her eyes, the computer managed to keep her in a daze as it continued to probe her mind. There was a steady stream of information coming out of the beautiful blonde young agent. She was a shorter girl, her hourglass figure was a real attention getter. Shawn couldn’t help but to lust over her ample breasts and ass. Her body was so smooth and soft, Shawn just want to snuggle up next to her in bed. Hanging next to Jessica, Crystal was struggling mightily against the system. The dark eyed, raven-haired Latina was fighting the probe tooth and nail. The more Shawn tried to pacify her with pleasure, the angrier the girl became.

Like Nancy, Crystal was tall and slim. Sleek and strong, her body had the look of an Olympic athlete. She was a strong, determined woman. Asha’s agents intercepted and captured Crystal in the field and brought her here. Four men had a lot of Midazolam had a tough time taking her down. Though it wasn’t easy to fight the computer, Crystal was very angry and stubbornly holding it off. She drew strength and determination from her emotions, like any strong woman. The vibrating dildo that Shawn held to Crystal’s pussy did nothing to distract her. In fact, it seemed to make her angrier.

Asha arrived to the room and immediately assessed the situation. Shawn was following her instructions perfectly. However, some girls just aren’t generally submissive in nature. Generally, anyway. Asha took one look at the fiery Latina and knew exactly what she needed to quiet this bitch and make her submit to the probe. She pressed a tiny button the band around her wrist. Almost immediately, a large, muscular, handsome man walked into the room. Crystal spotted him almost immediately. Unfortunately for her, she was biologically programmed to spot and respond to alpha males like this one. Her one weakness was strong, good-looking men. Crystal quickly noticed the size of the bulge in his pants. Asha could see the distress on Crystal’s face. She knew that Crystal would never be able to keep up her resistance with this man. He would break her will using her own feminine desires against her.

The tall man walked up beside Asha and stopped. Asha looked up at him with a wicked grin. In her most villainous tone, she spoke to him. She said, “Ah, Luca. I see you’re here now. This little bitch needs to be put in her place. Do it. Make it public, make it humiliating.” Crystal thought to herself, “Just my luck, the bitch knows exactly how I like it.” Luca removed his shirt and stepped up to Crystal. Though suspended upright, several inches off the floor, he was still much taller than her. His deep, powerful chest and broad muscular shoulders made her begin to melt for him. Then his masculine scent reached her nose. He was so strong and confident. The scent made her head feel a little light; it was intoxicating. As much as she wanted to defy Asha, she was powerless to resist Luca.

Without being able to stop herself, she smiled up at him. She hated herself for being so weak. If she could get her arms free, she would have been playing with her hair. He looked deeply into her eyes, she felt like his dark eyes were reading her mind. She felt herself softening for him. He gently brushed her raven hair back and placed his strong hands at the sides of her delicate face. His look told her that he understood what her body needed. As though he could read her heart and mind like a book. Involuntarily, she began to puddle up for him. One of his powerful hands reached down between her legs, as if he knew she was getting wet for him just then. Crystal found it exciting and a little scary that he seemed to know more about her body than she did.

With his fingertips, he gently traced the line of her pussy. Back and forth, back and forth as his face drew nearer to hers. She made no effort to resist his touch. She just shuddered with pleasure and then he kissed her. Emotion swept over Crystal, taking her completely. Whatever resentments she had been feeling toward herself were simply gone. All she could think about was the pleasure this man’s attention gave her. Truth be told, Asha’s other minions were feeling pretty steamed up watching Luca at work. They all wanted him, and deep down they resented Crystal being the one to get him. Crystal’s inner thighs had her lubrication running down them for all to see. She should have felt shame over it, but Luca’s kisses were so passionate that she didn’t care. She felt his hand gently touching the side of her face. Becoming more turned on with each passing second, Crystal was already beyond hope. The pussy massage was taking away her ability to think.

Asha unbuttoned Luca’s pants from behind and slid them down. As she did, she found her eyes fixing on his high, tight, muscular ass. In all her life, she’d probably seen such masculine perfection. It took all of her self-discipline not to grab hold of his cheeks and squeeze them. Crystal had the misfortune of facing the other end of him. His long, thick, veiny dick stuck out in front of him like the horn of a rhinoceros. Unable to take her eyes from it, Crystal licked her lips in anticipation. Once he stepped free of his pants, Luca stepped even closer to Crystal. She felt the heat and hardness of his dick against her abdomen. He made it swipe back and forth across her soft, smooth belly. She giggled but then wanted him inside her even more.

Asha walked around to Crystal’s backside and watched as Luca’s strong hands took hold of Crystal. Effortlessly, he lifted her a couple of inches. Now she could feel that piece of meat rubbing against her hungry little pussy. She wanted so badly to sit on that thing; she was aching for it. As he held her there, she looked up at him. Her soft, brown eyes were begging him for relief. She looked so sweet, helpless and innocent. Luca felt her need along with his great desire to satisfy it. As he slowly began to lower her, she felt as though he was impaling on a steel bolt. Looking into his eyes as he was entering her inch by inch was the hottest thing she’d ever experienced. His dick felt so good as it slid into her. Her soft pussy gave way to him like melted butter.

Her eyes rolled up as the stiffness of his shaft slid in deeper and deeper. The girth filled her little pussy. Her softness was all he could take; he wanted to cum right away. He was holding her up by her tender buttocks. All Crystal could do was hang there and let him use her pussy. It felt so good she forgot about everything else going on around her. She heard Asha giggle behind her as she applied lubrication to Crystal’s tight little asshole. Crystal felt something cool and smooth slide into her ass. Distracted as she was by Luca’s powerful dick and his strong hands gripping her ass, she barely noticed. Seconds later, Asha removed the object from Crystal’s ass. She felt the cool air kissing her lubricated ass, but ignored it as Luca’s dick began to slam in and out of her helpless pussy.

Unable to hold herself back, Crystal orgasmed almost immediately. As the orgasm began to subside, Crystal was in emotional bliss and felt like she was floating. Asha made sure to strike at Crystal’s moment of greatest weakness. She switched the mind scanner back on and turned it up to full intensity. The drug that Asha had injected into Crystal a couple minutes earlier augmented the euphoria of the orgasm. Trapped in Luca’s powerful grip and post-orgasmic, the drugged Crystal felt a buzzing sensation as the computer began to bombard her brain with the probe waves. Too tired and happy to fight it, she simply sighed and let the computer have its way with her mind. She blinked her soft brown eyes slowly a couple of times. Then her eyes rolled up and the lids closed slowly. She went limp in Luca’s arms.

He spoke softly into her ear. He said, “That’s a good girl. Just let it take you away. I’ll be back to give you more of this later.” A faint smile drew across Crystal’s lips as Luca let her go. Hanging from the ceiling unable to get away, the sleepy Crystal purred as the computer took information from her. Asha gave her a good smack on the ass. Then said, “You’re all mine now, bitch. Sweet dreams.” Now it’s time to check on the progress of my latest acquisition.

Asha looked at the display screen showing the computer’s progress in getting the desired information out of Nancy. A look of irritation crawled across her face when she realized that Nancy had managed to stall the process. Turning quickly to face Nancy, an evil sideways smile crept onto Asha’s lips. From her belt, she removed a shiny metallic device. It was roughly tube shaped. The metallic device fit over Asha’s middle finger. She said, “Let’s see how long you last when I’m using your body against you.” Standing behind Nancy, she activated the finger vibrator. A worried look crossed Nancy’s face. The felt Asha reach around front and start to play with Nancy’s clit. The feeling was irresistible. Asha was massaging Nancy’s clitoris with an expertise she’d never experienced.

Nancy’s pussy lips began to soak. Nancy felt Asha’s other hand begin to gently pet the slit of her hungry pussy. Then she felt to fingers slide up into her. She felt and responded with a gasp. Asha listened to Nancy’s breathing and the sounds she made. Soon she had the perfect rhythm to make Nancy cum. She wasn’t able to hold out much longer; her brown eyes rolled up as the orgasm overcame her. Asha felt Nancy’s body relax as her orgasm began to subside. Asha walked over to the control console and switched something on with a smile. Instantly, Nancy felt something reaching into her post-orgasmic mind. Asha had weakened her and now this computer was able to take a solid grip of her mind. Nancy’s head hung down in defeat. Simply overcome, she let the computer have its way as she drifted away.

Asha purred, “That’s a good girl. Just close your eyes. When you wake up you’ll feel like a new woman. It was just a matter of time before you became my willing slave.” Nancy felt the computer pulling a steady stream of information out of her. Too tired to fight anymore she simply let go. Then the darkness swallowed her whole.

Nancy’s eyes were tired from reading. She had been at it for most of the day. Relaxing in her tub with a hot bath felt so good. She looked forward to spending time with her daughter the next morning. Shawn was a college-aged woman that hadn’t been home since fall. It was spring break now and her daughter had driven home. Her lifelong friend Kerris and a new girl had come along, too. The three girls were sleeping upstairs after a long day of driving.

The hot water felt great. Nancy had a great figure but especially so for a woman her age. She was in her 40s but looked much younger. She was tall, with medium dark brown hair, brown eyes and a beautiful face. Nancy wore her hair in a bob style that went down to her jawline. She had long, beautiful legs and a great ass. Nancy took excellent care of herself and took pride in her appearance. She felt herself getting sleepy and knew that it was time to get out of the tub. She climbed out and dried herself. She used the towel to clear the mirror.

Nancy looked at her naked body in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. She took such good care of herself and it showed. She had no memory of Asha’s team capturing her earlier. She had no recollection of Asha getting information from her or reprogramming her to be a double agent. The girls were down the hall sleeping in the extra bedroom. Nancy walked down the darkened hall to get a drink from the kitchen. As she did, she met Asha. She said to Asha, “Oh I’m sorry if I startled you, honey. I’m going to get a cold drink from the kitchen. Would you care to join me?”

Asha stepped closer and said, “Maybe later. I wanted to show you something first.” Asha took out what looked like a laser pointer. It flashed a series of pulses into Nancy’s pretty brown eyes. Nancy was about to reply but was stopped in her tracks. The hypnotic trigger that Asha programmed into Nancy had taken effect. Seconds later in Nancy’s bedroom, Asha removed Nancy’s soft robe. When it hit the floor, Asha admired Nancy’s body. Asha put Nancy on the bed, facing down. She ran a finger down Nancy’s supple skin. She wanted to have her way with the helpless woman right then, but she had important work to do.

Asha carefully positioned the interface onto Nancy’s head. Once everything was secured into place, she reached into the case that the interface cable was connected to. Asha activated the device and engaged its mind probing ability. Lying helplessly on the bed, Nancy felt the interface touching several areas on her scalp. Suddenly she felt pulses from the interface entering her brain, effecting her mind. Her eyes rolled up as the device reached deeper and deeper into her, bypassing all of her defenses. Soon she could tell that this computer had access to her entire mind. All of the contents of her mind were now within the grasp of this device.

Asha stroked the side of Nancy’s face gently and spoke softly. She said, “Very good, Nancy. Just let the computer have what it wants. When it’s finished, we’re going to make you feel really good. Tomorrow you won’t remember any of this and you’re going to be a very happy girl. Just obey. Obey.” A smile grew over Nancy’s lips as the computer’s human interface imposed pleasure brain waves upon her. The very brainwaves that it recorded from her when she went orgasmic in Asha’s lab. Nancy floated away in a fog of ecstasy as the mind probe extracted everything it needed from her. She had become a great source of information to Asha and didn’t even know it.

Asha found herself coming excited with the idea of making these three women act out her favorite sex fantasies. Asha had never had sex with a mother and daughter at the same time. Let alone mother/daughter + best friend group sex. The mind probe had finished getting information out of Nancy. While Nancy was docile and compliant in the grip of hypnosis, Asha told her to get dressed for bed and get a good night’s sleep. Once Nancy had settled into bed, Asha left the bedroom. She was tired and wanted to go to bed herself, but she kept thinking about Kerris with her long athletic legs. She was such a pretty young blonde, and she was exactly Asha’s type. Strong, but still soft and passionate.

Asha slowly made her way down the hall in the direction of Kerris’ room. Asha opened the door to her bedroom quietly so she didn’t wake the girl. Kerris was sleeping in her bed, right near the door into the room. Asha caught herself staring in adoration. Kerris looked so pure, innocent and angelic. Her pretty face in a peaceful expression. Asha anticipated the pleasure of having passionate sex with the beautiful American girl as well as her sultry brunette friend Shawn. What she didn’t anticipate was the needle of Dmitri’s implant gun shooting the powerful slave chip into her neck with an aggressive hiss.

She felt Dmitri’s strong arm wrapped around her, holding her to his body. Her eyes opened wide and she opened her mouth to say something. It was too late. She felt everything in her mind slow to a halt. Something was pulling at her mind. She felt her mentality being sucked into some kind of mind prison. Within seconds, her mind was contained completely. He told her to relax and she collapsed. Dmitri carried her over to the empty bed and threw her down onto it. He looked at her and said, “You didn’t think I was going to let you walk away with everything, did you? I’ve been working on collecting these women for some time before you came along and stuck your nose in it. Besides, I can use you and your plan to make even more money.

He he grabbed hold of her pants and ripped them down violently. Then said, “But first, some pleasure before business.”