The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost Opportunity

Disclaimer: Read no more if you are under 18, if reading this kind of material is illegal under your local laws, or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activity. This story is for fantasy only, and this story is not to be redistributed, archived, forwarded, redirected, or reposted without express written permission of the author. If you’re reading this anywhere other than mcstories.com, it’s been stolen.

Copyright © 2002-2004 by Le Duc de Kavaliere

Part Seven

I was sitting in a chair, and Colleen was sitting on my lap, facing me. We were both in jeans, and she had on her white turtleneck. She wrapped her arms around my midsection, and I felt my arousal grow as she kissed my shoulder, moving her lips up across my neck, then to my cheek. I slid a hand over her long hair, and she moaned in contentment.

“I love the way you touch me,” she murmured. She leaned back for a moment, facing me. All of a sudden her turtleneck was gone, and she gazed wickedly into my eyes. Her hands went to the back of her head, and she twisted her straight red hair around so it was all flowing down, around her neck, tumbling over her shoulders, falling down past her bra.

“You are in my power, lover,” Zelasha teased, grinning that crooked, sexy smile. “You will do anything I say.” She started running her fingers over her long coppery hair, sliding her hands over her breasts and back.

Suddenly I wasn’t wearing anything below the belt, and she could certainly see my member stirring at her touch.

“You cannot deny me anything,” she murmured, “and you are totally under my spell.” She raised her hands and wiggled her fingers before my eyes. “You will do whatever I ask.”

She snapped her fingers, and I opened my eyes — to find myself in the hotel room. The sun was beginning to peek through the window. Zelasha was grinning at me, and stroking my cheek. I blinked a few times, and my eyes roamed over her lovely features. . . her luscious lips, her smooth cheeks, her striking hair, her gorgeous green eyes. I was aroused, and wanted her more than anything. . .

I sat up in bed. “Shit, Colleen, what were you doing to me?”

The redhead smirked, sitting up beside me. “You’re an interesting person to talk to when you’re asleep, lover.”

“I was talking in my sleep?”

“You were.”

“Good Lord. What did I say?”

“Ooh, wonderful things,” Zelasha giggled, kissing me with her wonderful, full lips.

* * *

Colleen packed her suitcase after breakfast. “I’m supposed to meet with the rest of the chamber singers in about an hour,” she told me. “We’d best get going.” In a few moments, she moved her luggage out into the hall, unlocked the door to her room, and carefully left the key inside.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this!” I said.

Zelasha looked at me slyly. “Don’t you want to show me where you live?”

“Of course I do!” I replied. “It’s not that. What’s going to happen with your friends? All of your things?”

She shrugged as we stepped quietly down the stairs and walked through the lobby. “So I start at another college when we get to L.A. I wasn’t going to finish USD anyway, so who cares? And as far as friends go, most of them are on the net anyway, so it’s not as if I see them every day. Why not leave now?”

“You know, there’s something else,” I said as I hailed a cab. “The recall process has never been tested before on humans. We’ll be the first ones. We might not go anywhere.”

“So?”

“It would be hard for me to stay here, darling. I mean, heck, there’s another one of me running around. I can’t get a job if none of my experience has happened yet.”

Zelasha stroked my arm as the cab pulled up. “If it comes to that, we’ll think of something, lover.”

I hefted her suitcase into the trunk and helped her inside. “Darling, we might not make it all the way back, or we could end up in different places, or we could arrive in pieces.”

“What have we got to lose, then? We have to try and get back. You can’t stay here, and we know what will happen to me.”

“New Orleans International Airport,” I told the cab driver. Our hands clasped. “I’d never forgive myself if anything happened to you,” I told her.

Zelasha tilted her head to one side. “You never forgave yourself for what did happen, um, is going to happen, to me anyway.”

“I don’t know if I could take losing you again, after all this.”

“Just think about how wonderful it’ll be when we get to your home.”

“Zelasha —”

Her little finger caught my chin, and she turned my face towards her, so I was looking into her glittering eyes. I realized that we used to talk about doing those kinds of little, sexy gestures to each other when we were playing vampires on the internet. Then one of us would pretend to fall under the other’s spell, just like I was falling into Zelasha’s deep green spheres. Her eyes were drinking me up, and I was losing myself. . .

“Don’t worry,” Zelasha said, using The Voice, and she grinned as our lips met.

The attendants at the airport looked at me a bit strangely when I transferred my ticket to fly standby on the next flight back to L.A. They looked at me like I was from another planet when I booked a seat for Colleen using cash. But they didn’t object, and Zelasha put her bag through the luggage check. After a few minutes of waiting in the security line — such a change from my own time — Zelasha slid an arm around my waist, and we walked to the gate.

We giggled and made small talk, and they finally called our row. As we walked through the corridor to the aircraft, I noticed Colleen shivering a little.

“Cold?” I asked.

“I’m fine.” I gave her a hug anyway.

The attendant pointed us to our seats, and we sat down and buckled our seat belts. I lifted the armrest between us out of the way, and Zelasha snuggled up to me. Her fingers laced around mine, but she couldn’t hide her quivering.

“Colleen, you’re trembling, what is it?”

She looked up at me. Even with her creamy skin, I could tell she was pale. “It’s nothing.”

The attendants started their airline safety presentation. Colleen smiled faintly at me. “This is only the second time I’ve been on a plane.”

“Mmm-hmm?”

“You know, if you’re in a car or something, and something goes wrong, you can just open the door and get out. On a plane, it’s kinda tough to do that.”

I wrapped my arms around her. “You want me to help?”

“What do you mean — oh, no.” I grinned as Zelasha rolled her eyes. “God, Nick,” she said skeptically, “Do you use that for everything?”

“What’s the point of learning a skill and not using it?” I replied. As the airplane started to taxi, Colleen leaned her head on my shoulder, and I rested my head on hers. The plane arrived at the starting point on the runway, and started to accelerate. She tightened her grip on my hand and mumbled something.

“Hmm?”

“Do it. Hypnotize me.” After a moment, she added, “Please.”

I took a breath. “Breathe in, and out, gently,” I whispered to her. “Don’t pay attention to anything else. . . Just concentrate on your breathing, and listen to my voice.”

The plane tilted up at a forty-five degree angle, and we were in the air. I kept talking.

“Just breathe in an out regularly. . . Let your mind listen to your body,” I whispered. “Focus your mind on the sound of my voice. Your heartbeats are becoming slow and regular; your mind is focused totally on my words. My gentle words coaxing you, surrounding you, comforting you. Keep on listening to my voice, keep on listening and relaxing, keep on focusing on my voice, focusing completely, focusing on me, focusing on my words. . . My words are calming you and relaxing you. . . You find it so easy to relax, relax when you’re only listening to my voice, close your eyes and just listen to me, let all that tension flow away from you.”

Her tense grip on my hand started to loosen, but I didn’t let go. Colleen started to close her eyes.

“So relaxed and comfortable now, darling,” I said into her ear. “You are so relaxed and warm, that you don’t really want to keep your eyes open any longer. You’re at that point between sleeping and waking, when your eyelids are so heavy you just want to close them, and keep them closed, and drift off. . . Your mind and body are so relaxed, so comfortable and heavy. Your eyelids are getting heavy, Colleen darling.” Obediently, her sexy green eyes began to flutter.

“No fears, no worries. . . They have all drifted away from you, and you feel yourself drifting along to the sound of my voice. . . Your eyelids are getting heavier, and heavier, and heavier. Even if you try to think of something else, you cannot, you’re too sleepy. Heavy eyelids, heavy. . . You are so, so sleepy. . . Close your eyes now, and sleep.” Colleen’s irises vanished as her eyelids shut and her head began to nod. I whispered directly into her ear: “Sleep, darling. Sleep. Sleep.” I felt the full weight of her head on my shoulder; gently, I positioned her next to me, and closed my own eyes.

The first hour passed. Colleen stirred a bit in her sleep while I dozed, but didn’t open her eyes.

The second hour passed. By now, the rhythm of Colleen’s breathing had changed, and she shifted around several times, seeking a more comfortable position without actually waking up. She’d drifted from trance into sleep.

I was jolted out of my nap when the airplane dropped like a stone. The fall was only about an inch, but it was still disconcerting. We were over Arizona. “We must have hit some turbulence,” someone in the next aisle was saying. Looking out the window, it seemed that we were flying headfirst into a storm. Colleen moaned a bit and grasped my hand tightly.

“So calm,” I whispered into her ear. “So deep. So deeply asleep. Deep, deeply asleep. Asleep, Colleen darling. Deep asleep.” A slight smile spread across her lovely, sleeping face, and she settled down again.

After several minutes of flying through clouds — dark ones full of rain — the plane started a slight ascent. There were a few lightning flashes, which probably would have been spectacular had we not been in the middle of them — but everyone on the flight exhaled with relief when we broke the surface of the clouds and were instantaneously surrounded by sunlight.

In another hour and a half, we started the descent into Los Angeles. Colleen opened her eyes, smiled gently at me, and started yawning to pop her ears. The plane set down at LAX with the two of us holding hands.

Zelasha stood on the step above me on the escalator leading from the gate to the baggage claim and laid her head on my shoulder. “Thank you, lover — now that was the most pleasant flight I’ve ever had.”

I couldn’t help but smile. “Well, darling,” I started, and picked her up and twirled her around in the air as we stepped off the escalator, “There’s a lot more pleasure in store.”

“Mmm, I’ll hold you to that,” Zelasha said as I put her down, and she stepped up to kiss me. “Hold you to the bed, the wall, the floor. . .” She felt my body respond to her words, and walked away, giggling impishly.

We stood through the obligatory wait at the baggage claim. Zelasha teased me every few minutes by running her nails across the back of my neck and sending shivers up and down my spine.

“Something else occurs to me,” I said as I picked up her satchel and led her outside to the taxi area. “I don’t know how we’re going to take this.” I shook the suitcase in the air. “I got here in one piece, but I didn’t bring anything but what was on me. This time we’re taking me, you, and your suitcase.”

Zelasha shrugged, and stepped up in front of me. “There’s no harm in trying, is there? If it doesn’t make it, it doesn’t make it.” And now she slid her hand onto my chin and looked me in the eyes. “And no — more — arguing,” she added, using The Voice to emphasize each word.

Shivers ran up and down my spine again at her tone, and once again I felt the familiar pull to lose myself in her lapis lazuli stare. She smirked as I pulled her close, and opened up to me enthusiastically as our lips met. “You win,” I mumbled, and she hugged me even tighter.

A few wonderful minutes passed while I thought of nothing else but kissing her. The cab driver had to honk to get our attention. As we slid into the back seat, I remarked to Zelasha that I could get used to this.

“You’d better,” she smirked, grinning at me crookedly. “I’m not letting you go.”

I doubt the cab driver appreciated us making out in the back seat for the duration of the drive, but I paid him handsomely. It was almost the end of my money.

Zelasha looked confusedly up and down the gray sidewalk as the cab driver sped away. “We’re here?”

I nodded. “In a few years this’ll be the computer manufacturing campus.”

Zelasha roped a belt around the handle of her suitcase, and tied it around her leg, and gripped it with her ankles. “I wonder if we could buy the real estate and then make a mint from selling it to them.”

I shook my head, laughing, as she stepped up to me and circled her arms around my waist. My heart started pounding as I removed the temporal monitor from my wrist and we both laced our fingers through the strap.

“You ready?” I asked.

Zelasha nodded and nestled her head under my chin. “Let’s go home.”

Taking a deep breath, I pressed the button Stewart indicated would send the recall signal.

Nothing happened.