The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making a Good Thing Better: Part 2

Jeremy and Lara are a young married couple happy with each other, but always look for ways to improve their relationship. When they see an ad for a couples weekend promising a relationship enriching experience, they could not resist. The question remains, will they be able to handle the changes in store for them when the weekend is over.

MC, MD, MF, FF, BD, GR, LA

“Jeremy, what do we do?” She looked up and saw him heading to the shower. As if someone were controlling her legs, Lara rose from the bed and followed him with tears rolling down her chin. “Please make this stop,” her mind screamed.

But she did not stop, instead, she followed her naked husband across the floor and into the bathroom as if in a trance. Inside of her head, she heard voices, the voices of Elise and Paul directing her, taunting her, and encouraging her. When she turned and looked into the mirror over the sink, she saw her full reflection for the first time and she liked what she saw reflected back at her. Lara felt that she had never looked so sexy. Was her hair longer and now colored with blonde steaks? Were her lips always this puffy? Her hips, were they always this shapely? Finally, her eyes focused on her pierced nipples. OMG, my breasts, were they always this large and firm?

Lara glanced over at Jeremy and caught a glimpse of his cock adorned with a series or rings. She inwardly thought “are my eyes playing tricks, or is Jeremy larger?” She then glanced at his now sculpted body and felt one thing.....arousal. “Jeremy,” she whispered in her best Valley Girl voice, you make my titties so hard and my pussy so wet.”

As she looked back into the mirror, Lara almost swore her hair had gotten a shade lighter.

As Jeremy stepped into the shower, a voice inside her head told Lara to follow him. “You will make him feel better,” said the voice in a sensual tone. Lara wanted to yell “Elise please stop,” but said nothing, smiled and followed the naked form of her husband into the spray.

Turning, Jeremy brushed his fingers across Lara’s breasts which seemed even larger now. “Mmmmm,” his wife moaned, “you make my titties feel so good and I am wet just like the shower.” Jeremy heard the high pitched voice of his wife and smiled. He turned her around and looked at the word etched into her skin whispering in her ear, ”You really are a Bimbo aren’t you?”

Lara giggled. “Only for you, baby, only for you.”

With the giggle, Lara pressed her hips back into Jeremy’s groin. She wiggled it slowly while giggling under the spray. Placing her hands against the shower tile for balance, Lara spread her legs and moaned as Jeremy’s now hard cock slid home and deep into her pussy.

“Mmmmmm......baby, my pussy aches for you. My titties are so hard. Fuck me....”. String after string of exclamations poured from Lara’s mouth. As her lips uttered the words, Lara’s brain said no, but she could not resist the throbbing in her pussy which was growing more intense by the minute.

Jeremy was now thrusting for all he was worth as Paul’s voice pulsed inside his head. “Fuck her, fuck the bimbo, make her cum hard, explode in her......” over and over Paul drove the actions until Jeremy felt his balls tighten and his cock pulse. At that very moment, Lara squeezed hard around Jeremy’s cock sending him over the edge. His head seemed to explode in a flash of light and brilliant colors as again he shot spurt after spurt of milky white cum deep into Lara’s waiting pussy. Each heartbeat seemed to send more of his seed splashing into Lara’s body from an orgasm that would not end.

Lara finally stood back from the wall disconnecting from her husband’s cock. Still in the spray, she turned around, sank to her knees and began to lick the remaining drops of cum from the tip of his cock, each droplet sent shockwaves of pleasure ripping into her brain. As Jeremy looked down, he could almost see his wife’s lips take on more of a puffy bee sting look until they were perfect fluffy pillows surrounding his cock. The more she sucked, the more Lara lost any remaining control. She could hear Elise encouraging her and in Lara’s head a new mantra Elise created played over and over, “good girls don’t need to be smart, they just need to be good.”

Getting dressed for the dinner was never so hard. Lara had a hard time focusing and just wanted to play with Jeremy’s body. “I feel like such a slut,” she whispered “and such a bimbo.”

Lara’s mind screamed as her lips uttered those words. She was not a slut, she was not a bimbo, she was a professional, educated woman and she knew there were no such things as vampires, but as Lara looked at herself in the mirror primping and preening, she knew the terrible truth.......she was no longer in control of her own body.

Walking into the hall where the final dinner was held, Lara and Jeremy drew attention. Both seemed younger, fitter and more vibrant. Lara’s black cocktail dress that appeared in her room as if by magic hugged her body like a glove. Under it, she was not wearing a bra or panties. As she dressed, Lara heard Elise whisper inside her head that “no lingerie was required.”

Walking into the room, the young couple was immediately drawn to the Gerome’s who handed them a special cocktail, “made with 100 year old bourbon,” Paul noted. Taking his cue, Elise added, “but we have much older liquors, much older.”

Holding her glass up, Lara admired the golden color of the drink. “Such a lovely color, and there seems to be a reddish hue, like the horizon at sunrise or sunset.”

“Ahh, caused by our secret ingredient,” Elise answered. “I am sure you will find it delicious.”

The Gerome’s watched as both the husband and wife sipped slowly and smiled as the drink hit their stomach and diffused throughout their body. Lara felt immediately warm and sexually charged. “OMG,” she whispered, “this is so good.” Anyone looking at Jeremy would have seen the look of pure ecstasy on his face. Both were again sipping the very essence of their mentors.

“I do love the way she looks”, Paul whispered into his wife’s ear. “The use of ink and the words etched into her back driving her transformation seemed were a nice touch.”

“Oh, you just like the fact that we have traded brains for beauty. Our young Ms Lara would struggle at any high school now.” Elise chuckled, “but you are not acquiring the women for their brains are you?”

Throughout the evening, the Gerome’s insured both Lara and Jeremy received a steady diet of their special drinks. Each one kept the fire burning inside the body of the drinker. When Elise walked up to Lara, she could almost feel the passion radiating from her. A touch of Lara’s bare shoulder brought a small moan and when Elise whispered in her ear, “I can smell your very scent,” Lara again just whispered a silent moan.

Jeremy spent the two hours at the dinner in his own private hell. His cock throbbed and every time Elise or Lara came close, he could feel it grow harder. He needed release, but none was forthcoming as there was no way to leave the affair without an explanation. Therefore he suffered. When Paul walked up and mentioned, “there are some beautiful women here tonight,” Jeremy just nodded his head.

“You must learn to keep control,” Paul whispered. He then added, “look at how the women look at you. They sense your change, your power. They do not know why, but you arouse them. Walk close to them and you will smell their scent.” Paul then walked to the other side of the room leaving Jeremy to contemplate what he had just heard.

Jeremy kept his eyes on Lara as she circulated the room. He loved the way her growing breasts seemed to bounce with each step. As he walked around the room, he also noticed other scents. Somehow, his sense of smell was enhanced. He could smell the food, the bouquet of the wines being served, the perfume warmed by female skin and one other scent, arousal. It was distinct and unmistakable. There were women here aroused by his presence and more than just Lara. His mind repeatedly screamed “what are you doing?”, but he could not help himself.

Walking up to a fiery redhead and her partner, Jeremy introduced himself and noticed how the female was immediately drawn to him. Her skin flushed, her breath quickened and he could see the outline of her nipples quickly hardening through the dress she wore as they talked. He also clearly caught the scent of her arousal and he felt his cock pulse. The thoughts running through Jeremy’s head disgusted his inner self, but he could not contain himself. Only Lara walking over and pulling him away kept him from leaning into the redhead and whispering “I am going to fuck you.”

Lara looked at Jeremy with big eyes exclaiming to him, “aren’t there just so many good looking men here tonight, my pussy wants to play.” He could see the shock and conflict in her head, but that did not stop her bimbo persona from ruling the day. “I’d love to rub his cock through my titties later,” she whispered looking at the redhead’s partner. The she added, “OMG, his cock is so hard, look at it press against his pants.”

Paul and Elise looked at the conflict their trainees were experiencing. “Their personalities are so torn between right and wrong.” Paul laughed and continued, “but we both know the body and passion always win.”

Elise smiled, “I love to watch the struggle knowing the outcome. I don’t think they realize what they are becoming, but after tonight, it will make no difference.”

Thirty minutes later, Elise was inside both of their heads. Simultaneously, Lara and Jeremy heard her direct them towards her suite and training room. They made excuses and headed down the hallway where their workshop leaders were waiting.

Entering the room, both moved slowly as if a mental fog. Neither Lara or Jeremy spoke. Approaching the center of the room, the couple remained still. Finally, Elise broke the silence, “strip” was her single command.

Without hesitation, Lara and Jeremy complied and were soon naked standing before their tormentors.

“Lara, look at how hard you have Jeremy’s cock by the mere fact of being naked.” Elise smiled and looked at Lara as the young wife looked at her husband’s swelling penis.

“And Jeremy, you will have to admit that you love Lara being a beautiful bimbo where she’s traded beauty for brains.” Elise looked directly into Jeremy’s eyes.

“Lara, you are the perfect bimbo, so sexy, so beautiful and so dumb,” Jeremy told his wife with a smile. As he did, his cock jumped in response to his words.

Lara giggled and turned in a pirouette showing off her body. When she finished, Elise took her hand and led her to their massive bed where she was placed and told to be still.

Making eye contact with Paul, Elise nodded and they both removed their clothes and were soon standing naked with Jeremy between them and Lara in front of them on the bed. Without a word, Elise began to kiss up Lara’s legs, while Paul went to one side and began to devour her left breast.

“OMG what are you doing,” Lara yelled as Elise allowed her to access her mind for the moment. She loved toying with her prey. “Please stop, I am not like this at all,” she cried out.

“Jeremy, help me, please, help me,” but Jeremy stood still as if locked in concrete.

As she was crying out, Elise’s kisses and warm licks moved higher up on Lara’s thighs causing her to try and shift her weight to avoid the unwanted contact. She could not move. “No, please, you have to stop,” was all she managed to get out of her mouth before Paul’s lips locked around her nipples causing a ripple of pleasure to rocket through her body.

“Nooooooo,” Lara cried out, but to no avail.

Elise was relentless in her kisses and as she moved higher on Lara’s soft thigh, the young wife found herself parting her hips in an inviting gesture. “Oh I see you want more.” Elise laughed as she said the words knowing the young woman had no control.

Within seconds Elsie’s lips locked tightly around Lara’s clit causing the young wife to buck her hips wildly. At the same time, Paul intensified his assault on her breasts. Lara’s cries for help became moans of passion as she seemed to slip into a trance.

Elise looked up into the young woman’s face, smiled and slowly showed her fangs. At the same time she did this, Paul was doing the same and Jeremy, also in a fog, felt a change come over him as he looked down at his wife’s right nipple.

Elise could sense arousal and fear, it was a sweet combination and as her fangs lightly pierced the sensitive skin on each side of Lara’s clit, she tasted her juices and blood at the same time. Paul allowed his fangs to pierce each side of the nipple and into the breasts and as he watched, Jeremy, still in a fog, did the same. Lara exploded in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced and her movements drove the fangs even deeper. “OMG, it is so good” she screamed and then she passed out.

Jeremy was not spared the ecstasy his wife felt. He was pushed back onto the bed next to his unconscious wife while Elise moved to him. Kneeling, Elise again showed her fangs piercing his cock as she wrapped it in her red lips. As she did, Jeremy’s world exploded and so did his cock spurting stream after stream of hot cum into Elise’s waiting mouth. As he screamed in ecstasy, Jeremy’s eyes rolled to the back of his head and he too passed out.

“They now belong to us,” Elise said “and we will have such fun with them in their new life.” Elise added while looking at Lara, “she will produce the perfect offspring, one born like us fit to rule.”

Paul nodded his head. As they watched, the words Bimbo on Lara’s back faded and a new word appeared etched in her skin “mommy.”

An hour later, Jeremy and Lara awoke back in their room fully dressed but different. Both were aware they had been changed against their will and had no power to stop it. “This is our destiny,” Jeremy whispered to his wife as they walked arm and arm down the hall and into the hotel’s bar where spotting the redhead and her partner, they slowly walked over catching their eye as they did.

Approaching slowly, Jeremy stared at both of them and simply announced, “Lara and I are going to fuck you tonight and you will both enjoy it.” Amazingly, there was no shock on the couples face, but there was arousal. The redhead felt her head in a fog and excitement in her body. She finally spoke breaking the silence, “we were hoping you would return.” She sipped her drink adding,

“We found you such an interesting couple.”

“Well, this weekend is all about making good relationships better and taking chances.” Lara grinned as she spoke those words. Leaning into the redhead she whispered softly, “have you ever been with another woman?” The redhead, named Layne shook her head no.

“Well then you are in for a treat, “ Lara grinned and sipped on her own drink.

“Jeremy looked at the other husband and simply said, “well Jim, it looks like we might have a good show before tonight is over.” Jim, looking confused and somewhat shaken, just nodded his head.

Layne walked away disappearing into the crowd.

“Do you know where my wife is headed,” Jim asked quietly.

“Of course I do,” Elise smiled as she answered, “Layne is headed to the woman’s lounge to remove her panty. She will have no use for it for the remainder of the evening”. She stared directly at Jim as she spoke the words and watched is cock twitch through his pants.

“I see that thought excites you, doesn’t it?” Again, Jim nodded his head as he watched his wife walk toward Lara and holding out her hand dropped a pair of moist panties into Lara’s waiting palm.

“It is time to go,” Lara whispered in a seductive voice. She stood up and was quickly joined by Jeremy and the other couple.

As the two couples left the bar, Paul and Elise were observing their pupils and converts from across the room. “They are such fast learners, I hope they have fun tonight. Tomorrow there lives really change.”

To Be Continued.