The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Manners Maketh Man

by Pan

Chapter 5

“Now,” Colin said, “with your brother it’s okay not to use a condom, but when you’re with a girl, wrap it before you tap it.”

Michael nodded, taking his father’s words to heart.

“Put your brother down and watch—the next position that I’m going to show you is called Reverse Cowgirl.”

“Dad…”

Colin followed his son’s gesture. Mark was laying on the floor, his eyes glassy, his cock hard, his brother’s cum continuing to dribble out of his well-used asshole.

“I don’t know if he’s up for anything more.”

“Michael. Michael, Michael, Michael…”

As I’ve said, Colin was a good dad. And like all good dads, he had mastered a disappointed dad tone. I couldn’t help but smile as Michael’s face ell at his father’s words.

“I just thought…”

“Michael, what is your brother?”

“A slut.”

Zero hesitation.

“And what are you?”

“A man.”

“And why do sluts exist?”

“For the…pleasure of mans.”

“Men,” Colin corrected. “And yes. Whether or not your brother is ‘ready’ for more doesn’t really matter—what matters is that we have a use for him, and so we’re going to use him. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dad.”

“Good. Now, bring him over here.”

Michael picked up his older brother and handed him to Colin. Mark shivered with pleasure at the feeling of being passed around like a child, by his big muscular family.

Colin grabbed his eldest son’s head, and forced it to his still-hard cock.

“At some point we should buy some lube,” he muttered. “But until then…”

Despite Mark’s fatigue, he immediately began working on his father’s cock as soon as it entered his mouth, slobbering on it and taking it as deep into his throat as he could. Colin spread out in the center of the couch, spreading his legs and splaying his arms out.

“Take a seat, son,” he instructed, and Michael sat beside him.

“Isn’t this…”

“We’re men, Michael. It’s not gay to touch another masculine man, especially not when you’re sharing a slut. Understand?”

Michael nodded, and after a few seconds, outstretched his own arms. The two men sat, arms around each other, watching as Mark prepared the older man’s thick cock.

Pleasuring his father’s dick seemed to give Mark a second wind, and when his father snapped his fingers, he sat up to attention.

“Okay, you little slut,” Colin said. Mark preened at the words. “Get up here and ride my dick.”

Mark got into position, moving his cum-filled ass above his father’s erection. When Colin nodded, he slowly began to lower it.

“Now,” Colin said to his younger son, “the beauty of this position is that it lets the sluts do all the work. Stand and deliver is for when you want to take control, really show your whore who’s in charge—this is for when you want a nice relaxing fuck, one that you don’t have to try too hard.”

While his father was educating his brother, Mark was filling his own ass with Colin’s rod. His face contorted with pleasure as his father’s erection entered him, until soon the weedy brother was completely full.

“Of course, even when your slut is doing the heavy lifting—so to speak—you can’t let them forget who’s boss.”

Surprising both of his sons—and me—Colin reached up and slapped Mark across the face. His son looked stunned, but a groan of pleasure escaped his lips, sharing his true feelings.

“And no matter what the position, it’s always important to talk dirty to them.”

“Of course,” Michael nodded. I could see his cock beginning to rise at the sight of his brother’s face turning red where his father had hit him.

“You’re pathetic, aren’t you?”

It was Mark’s turn to nod.

“Look at you. You’re so thin and weedy—you should be ashamed of yourself. You don’t even deserve to be my son, do you?”

“No sir,” Mark panted. “Please, sir—I’m nothing but a little slut.”

“You’re my little slut, aren’t you?”

“I’m your little slut,” Mark agreed, nodding so rapidly his head looked like it was going to fly off. On the other couch, I was very much enjoying the exchange—none of this had come from me. That was what I loved about people; when I was playing with them, it wasn’t like I wrote them a script to follow. I just wound them up and let them go.

Colin reached up and slapped his son again.

“Do you like that?”

“Yes sir.”

“Call me Daddy.”

“Yes, Daddy. I like that very much.”

“Why do you like it?”

“It reminds me of how worthless I am, Daddy. It reminds me that I’m just a worthless little slut, and I exist only to take your cum.”

“Michael, are you paying attention?”

“Yes, Dad.”

“Another advantage of Reverse Cowgirl is its versatility. Your slut can do the work, but if you’re in the mood, you can immediately take control of the situation.”

With that, Colin reached out with his muscular arms, grabbed Mark’s hips, and started rapidly moving his son up and down his cock, filth spilling out of his mouth all the while.

“Good little whore. You’re such a good little whore for Daddy, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy. I’m your good whore.”

“Your slutty ass belongs to me, doesn’t it?”

“Yes Daddy.”

“Your brother and I can use your slutty little ass whenever we like, can’t we?”

“Yes, Daddy. Please, use my ass for your pleasure.”

A smile curled Colin’s lips as his son said please, and he began thrusting deeper and harder into his son’s bowels.

“Is your tiny little cock hard, Mark?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“You’ve got such a small dick, don’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“You know that’s why we had Michael. You were such a disappointment—we wanted a manly son, and we got you, a pathetic little wimp.”

“Oh, god…”

Mark’s eyes rolled back in his head at his father’s abuse.

“You were such a terrible child, we had to try again just to produce a worthwhile son. You were such a failure, we had to create a son worthy of being called a son.”

Michael was openly playing with his dick as his father verbally abused his older brother.

“Tell me how worthless you are.”

“I’m nothing, Daddy. I’m such a terrible son. Michael’s your real son—I’m only here so you can fuck my ass and fuck my mouth.”

“That’s right,” Colin muttered. His grip tightened on his son’s hips.

“You only have one son. You have one son and and me, a little cum-dumpster for the rest of the family. That’s why I exist. That’s my role in the family—to pleasure your cocks, and store your cum.”

“I’m going to cum inside you,” Colin groaned. “I’m going to cum into your tight little ass.”

“Do it, Daddy. Please. Cum inside your little whore’s ass.”

“You’re a pathetic little slut…”

“I am,” Mark squealed, trying to make his voice higher-pitched. He sounded like a sissy, like a demasculated man.

“I’m your little fucktoy,” he squeaked. “I’m your slut, whore, cum-dumpster little cocksocket. Oh cum inside me Daddy, please…”

At the sound of the p-word, Colin started twitching and jerking.

“I’m doing it,” he panted. “Daddy’s shooting his seed inside you. You’re going to take my cum. You’re going to take the cum that made you inside your slutty little asshole…”

At that, his eyes rolled back in his head, and the muscular older man started positively slamming his cock inside his exhausted son. The two men shared a look of absolute perverted pleasure; one of my favorite looks in the whole world.

For the third time that day, Mark’s face contorted in a mixture of pleasure and emptiness as a cock was slowly removed from his ass. Again, the cum that was inside it began dripping out, this time landing on his father’s pubic hair.

“Clean that up,” Colin grunted, a satisfied—but exhausted—smile on his face. Mark obeyed immediately, enthusiastically lapping up the cum that had just left his body.

“I wanna fuck Mark again,” Michael said, watching his older brother clean up their father’s crotch.

Mark’s eyes lit up, but his attention never wavered from his task.

“Of course you do,” Colin said, his arm still around Michael’s shoulders. “You’ve gotten a taste of what it’s like to be a man, to have a slut at your disposal. Over the coming months, I know you’re going to bring plenty of girls home…but even when you don’t, your brother will always be here to take care of you.”

Nodding frantically, Mark slurped up the last of his father’s cum, and sat back expectantly.

“Is there anything I could be doing better, Daddy?”

In response, Colin reached down and slapped his son once more.

“Speak when you’re spoken to, slut.”

“Yes, Daddy. Of course, Daddy. Please…”

There was an expectant pause as Colin and Michael both leaned forward, eager to obey whatever request came out of their slut’s mouth.

“…never stop using me.”

Colin burst out laughing, a loud roar of laughter that echoed throughout the house. Michael and Mark, following their father’s lead, laughed as well—though it was evident that neither of them were quite sure what they were laughing at.

Finally, when the laughter died down, Colin slapped his knee.

“Oh, Mark. You’re going to be our darling little cumdump for the rest of your days. It’s your destiny—it’s why we keep you around.”

His face softened slightly.

“It’s why we love you.”

For the second time that day, a single tear trickled down Mark’s face—not from pain, but from happiness.

“Thank you, Daddy.”

“Now!”

Colin clapped, making the two boys jump.

“Michael—you were going to fuck your brother.”

“Come here, slut,” Michael said, grabbing Mark’s hair and forcing his head to his erection. Once more, Mark produced as much sloppy saliva as he could, coating Michael’s erection in it. “I’m going to fuck you now.”

I saw a furrowed look appear on Colin’s face—he glanced down at his own dick, which was still hard. Without knowing about my influence, I could certainly understand why he’d find that confusing. The man hadn’t cum this many times in a day since he was a teenager, and yet his penis showed no signs of slowing down.

“How does it feel to be dominated by someone so much more masculine than you?” Michael asked his brother, who was happily drooling all over his hard rod. “You’re meant to be the older brother, the one in charge. But look at you…you’re nothing but a hole I use to get my dick wet.”

Mark’s mouth was full, but he grunted his approval nonetheless.

“Look at you. ‘Big’ brother. I’m twice the size you are. Look at your tiny little dick—you should be embarrassed to call that thing a penis.”

His dick-sucking brother nodded, and brought his hand up to encircle Michael’s cock and jerk it off while he sucked.

“Your body has the definition of a wet rag. Cumrag! That’s what we should call you.”

“Please,” Mark said, briefly pulling his brother’s cock out of his mouth. “Call me Cumrag.”

“Come on, Cumrag. Hurry up and get my dick all lubed up. I want to fuck that little pussy-ass of yours.”

Mark’s eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure, and he pulled his brother’s cock out of his mouth. He turned around and waggled his ass enticingly.

“This is it,” Colin said, his booming voice filling the room.

“This is what?”

“This is your final test. I’m going to watch you fuck Cumrag, and at the end of it, I’m going to grade you.”

I could see Michael’s dick shrivel slightly at his father’s words. It seemed Michael didn’t perform well under pressure.

You can call me a sucker, but I couldn’t help myself. I threw the kid a bone—almost literally. It was a piece of cake to ensure that Michael’s cock would remain rock-hard for the entirety of this final fuck.

“Come here, Cumrag,” Michael said, his confidence boosted by the iron rod I’d just gifted him with. “I’m going to destroy that ass of yours.”

“Good dirty talk,” Colin grunted. “I’ll give that an A-minus.”

Michael beamed.

As he watched his youngest son slowly penetrate his eldest, Colin idly played with his erection. It only took a few minutes before he realized that he didn’t have to be the one taking care of himself.

“Come here,” he commanded. “Mark—bring your brother’s mouth over here. I’m going to show you how to spitroast a slut.”

Mark’s eyeballs almost turned into hearts—his excitement was palpable. Michael, impressing all of us, wrapped his arms around his brother’s skinny torso and lifted him into position, his cock never leaving his older brother’s ass.

“Nice maneuver,” Colin said, his eyebrows raised. “That’s another A.”

“Thanks, pops. Okay, slut. Get ready, because this is going to be the finest moment of your life. You’re going to service two cocks at once, and we’re both going to blow our loads deep inside you.”

“If you can match your orgasm to mine,” Colin said, “that’ll be an A+ for cumming.”

“Please,” Mark said, his mouth poised over his father’s cock. “Try to match them.”

“I’ll do my best,” Michael said. “Now, ‘big brother’, get to sucking.”

As Mark began blowing his father, Colin had a thought. “I should specify,” he said slowly, “it’s not gay to spitroast. It’s like earlier—we’re just two men, sharing a slut.”

“Of course,” Michael said, once more slamming his cock into his older brother’s asshole. “We’re not like this faggot here.”

I could see that Colin briefly looked uncomfortable with his son’s language, but as Mark moaned around his cock, he quickly changed his tune.

“Yeah. I don’t know what I did to end up with this faggot of a son. I’m just glad I have you to balance him out.”

Colin and Michael’s eyes met, and the two of them smiled at each other.

“This is nice,” Michael said. “I’m glad we worked out a fun way we can all spend time together.”

* * *