The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Manners Maketh Man

by Pan

Chapter 8

I made my way upstairs ahead of the boys, and sat at the end of the table. They followed me, sweaty and completely naked, globs of Mark’s cum still drying at the end of his cockhead.

The boy was still hard. I was impressed—his erection wasn’t due to my influence; it likely had something to do with the fantasy life he was now living, the erotic taboo that surrounded him at all times. Everything he’d ever dreamt of was all coming true, and he was loving every minute of it.

Michael and Colin were also hard, but that impressed me less. Mark hadn’t yet allowed either of them to cum, and it was obvious how desperately they both wanted to get off.

“Sit down, sit down,” Caroline said, rolling her eyes at the sight of the three throbbing erections in front of her. Katey entered, clearly oblivious to the sexual goings-on around her. “Down! All of you. And your cocks, too, if you can.”

“What?” Katey asked, wrinkling her nose in confusion.

“I made brussels sprouts,” Caroline replied, ignoring her daughter’s question. “Your favorite!”

I’ve enjoyed some of the finest dishes ever made by mankind, so believe me when I say: brussels sprouts are one of the most foul foods I’ve ever encountered. I have no idea why anyone enjoys them. Once or twice I’d been tempted to test the limits of my powers, see if I could entirely erase them from existence…but that had always seemed to be a bit extreme, even for me.

“Thanks, Mom,” Katey said, cheerfully accepting the plate of mini hot dogs, her favorite food. “Who else wants one?”

“Yes please,” Mark said, and Katey immediately gave him the plate. He grinned as he realized what he’d inadvertently said, but accepted the mini hot dogs with glee. Everyone likes mini hot dogs.

As the family began eating, I could see Colin and Michael both fidgeting with frustration. Mark had gotten them both so worked up and so close to cumming; I was half-tempted to intervene, just to give them some relief.

Before I could, however, Mark spoke up.

“Please,” he said, interrupting his brother’s story about one of the sluts he’d been fucking at school—which was apparently just a normal, accepted topic at the dinner table since my alterations. “Everyone keep eating. Pretend I’m not doing anything.”

I grinned as Mark slipped under the table. He’d obviously decided to finish the job with his father the way he’d started it. Conversation continued over delicious mini hot dogs as Mark made his way to his father’s chair. From where I was sitting, I couldn’t see exactly what he was doing…but from Colin’s reaction, it wasn’t hard to guess.

“Great job, Michael,” he’d been saying. “You really are quite the slutslayer at school, aren’t you?”

“I learned it from you, Dad,” his son had responded. Colin’s eyes widened.

“Yes,” Colin panted. “I’m so glad you paid such—ah! Such close a-attention to your POPS!”

The women stopped eating, and stared at Colin strangely, as he reacted to his son’s efforts.

“You okay, Dad?” Katey asked, and Colin nodded.

“Peachy!” he half-shouted. “How was SCHOOL?”

Katey rolled her eyes, and launched into a story about Amanda’s new boyfriend, and what an absolute tool he was.

“Have you fucked Amanda, son?” Colin asked, twitching and sweating as Mark gave him what I could only assume was an incredible blowjob underneath the table.

“Yeah,” Michael said with a shrug. “She was a pretty hot fuck. Really great at deepthroating.”

“You don’t SAY!” Colin yelped. I couldn’t resist glancing under the table, just to confirm what was going on.

Yup. Just as I’d suspected. Mark had deepthroated his father immediately after hearing Michael’s comment.

“What else did she do?” Colin asked, as Katey pulled out her phone. The conversation had turned sexual, which was apparently her cue to check out.

“Is she the one who liked to finger your ass while she blew you?” Caroline asked, with the casualness of one asking about a hair color.

Colin suddenly sat up straight, and I inferred that Mark had taken his mother’s question as a cue as well.

“Nah, that was Marybeth,” Michael said. “The religious one.”

“Oh yes,” Caroline nodded. “I think she goes to church with our postman.”

“Postal worker,” Katey corrected. I rolled my eyes at her political correctness. One of the side-effects of being thousands of years old was that I could be a bit of a fuddy-duddy when it came to changing language.

I know, I know. I’m old-fashioned. But that’s the thing about being me—I don’t need to adapt. Not when I can just adapt everyone around me.

“Pete the Postman?” Michael asked.

“Postal slut,” Katey corrected again. I grinned at the look of confusion on her face. “Slut, she muttered to herself. “Slut, slut…slut.”

She shook it off, and the conversation continued.

“No, Stephen.”

“Whatever happened to Pete?” Colin asked, chewing on a mini hot dog. “I liked him much better than Stephen.”

His eyes widened as a gagging noise came from underneath the table.

“He moved over to Bridgetown,” Caroline said. “Now his route goes right past where your cousin lives.”

A voice could suddenly be heard from underneath the table.

“Please, Dad—talk dirty to me while I suck you off. Everyone else, please ignore what I’m doing down here.”

“Faster,” Colin instructed, a vein appearing on his head. Caroline furrowed her brow.

“Not really,” she said. “I mean, it’s so hilly there—his route here probably took half as long.”

“Yeah Dad,” Katey said sarcastically. “I can’t believe you haven’t memorized the postal slut’s routes.”

She looked confused once more, and I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“More,” Colin groaned. “Deeper!”

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop blathering on,” Caroline said with a grumble. “No need to make fun of the fact I keep track of what Pete’s up to. Oh, did you know he got remarried?”

“Good slut,” Colin gasped, his face turning red. “Such a good slut.”

“Probably,” Caroline chuckled. “She was pregnant six months into the marriage, if you know what I mean.

“I think I’ve knocked up two or three of the sluts at my school,” Michael announced casually. Katey slapped her forehead.

“God, Michael. Are you the reason Cynthia had to drop out of school?”

“Suck on it, you little tramp!” Colin interjected.

“I thought you liked Cynthia,” Caroline frowned. She looked at her husband, covered in sweat, a vein threatening to pop out of his forehead. “Colin? Are you okay?”

“Which one was Cynthia?” Michael asked.

“Little cocksucker,” Colin moaned. “Perfect little…cocksucker.”

“Oh yeah, with the undercut.”

“That’s her,” Katey nodded.

“Yeah, probably. I fucked her a few times before I got bored.”

Katey sniffed. “Well, thanks to you, she had to go live with her family upstate. Sharon was devastated—she was her best friend.”

“Colin?” Caroline repeated, a concerned look on her face. “Honey, are you okay?”

“Gonna finish…” Colin replied, pounding the table. His eyes were wide, darting around without actually looking at anything. “Gonna finish!”

Caroline looked down her nose at her husband’s plate.

“Really? You’ve barely touched your mini…—”

Her response was drowned out as Colin let out a loud moan, his hips bucking repeatedly as he—presumably—came down his son’s throat.

The table fell silent as Mark crawled out from under the table, a smug look on his face. When his mother shot him a quizzical look, he opened his mouth to reveal that it was full of Colin’s seed.

“Mark,” Caroline said, a half-smile on her face. “Is that your father’s come?”

Mark nodded, and swallowed it with pride.

“It’s my favourite meal,” he replied with a grin.

“I thought Pete was dating that Oriental girl from the grocery store,” Colin said, as if nothing had happened. Katey glared at him as he popped another mini hot dog into his mouth.

Dad,” she said. “You can’t call them Oriental. They’re hookers. No, hookers. They’re…—”

“That’s right,” Caroline responded. “They have a little baby boy now. Eight months old, cute as a button. Of course, half-casts always are, aren’t they?”

On the other side of the table, Mark was positioning himself on his brother’s lap.

“Please,” he said quietly as Katey tried to tell her mother that half-cast was an offensive term, and that she should instead be saying cumslut. “Keep on eating.”

Michael nodded, and tried to eat around his brother as Mark slowly lowered his ass onto Michael’s hardness.

“I haven’t fucked an Asian girl,” Michael grunted.

“Really?” Colin replied. “Oh, they’re great. Very submissive.”

“And how would you know that, mister?” Caroline asked. Mark moaned in pleasure; he’d managed to take the entirety of his brother’s cock almost immediately, and had started raising and lowering his body on Michael’s enormous rod.

“My father told me,” Colin responded. “He spent two years in ’Nam. Said that they’d do anything you told them to.”

The entire table was shaking now as Mark raised and lowered his scrawny body, fucking himself with his brother’s cock as Michael tried to continue eating.

“Mark, darling, do be careful,” Caroline admonished. “And Colin, I don’t think I’d trust your father’s opinion on these matters. Remember what he told you about colored women?”

Dickholes, Mom,” Katey said. “I mean, dickholes.”

“Oh, fuck!” Mark cried. “God I love being your little slut.”

“I’d forgotten about that,” Colin chuckled. “Still, he wasn’t really wrong, was he?”

“Please, Michael, tell me I’m your slut.”

“You’re my little slut,” Michael growled. “You’re my little cumslut big brother.”

“Fuck!”

“I suppose you’re right,” Caroline said, returning her husband’s grin. “Of course, I don’t know if you can say they’re all angry—you did hit her car, honey.”

“Please, Michael,” Mark moaned. “Finish your dinner and fuck me. Finish your dinner and fuck me on the table.”

“I wouldn’t have hit it if she’d been in the right lane,” Colin grumbled.

Michael pulled his brother off his dick, and scarfed down the remaining mini hot dogs from his plate. When he was done, he used his arm to clear space in the middle of the table, and threw his brother into it.

“Michael…” Caroline said, her forehead creased as she looked at the mess her sons had just made. “Please be more careful with the plates.”

“Sorry Mom,” Michael grunted, moving into the missionary position, and lining his cock up with Michael’s waiting hole. “Gotta cum inside Mark.”

“Well, be quick about it,” she replied, starting to gather plates. “Katey, will you help please?”

Katey sighed.

“Why do I have to help?” she sighed, her eyes seeming to roll off the sight of her brothers fucking in the middle of the table.

“Your brother needs to cum,” Caroline replied. “You saw how worked up he was at the start of dinner. I’m surprised his balls weren’t bright blue!”

“Whatever,” Katey muttered, picking up plates around the fornicating siblings in the middle of the table. Colin was simply watching his sons, sipping on a can of Coke, licking his fingers clean of pastry and sweat.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!” Mark moaned, as his brother began fucking him in earnest. “Fuck! Michael!”

“I’m gonna cum,” Michael replied through gritted teeth. “Oh, Christ, Mark, I’m gonna cum.”

“Cum inside me,” Mark ordered. “Cum inside your slut brother.”

“You’re such a whore,” Michael growled. “Such a faggot whore.”

“Ohhhhh!”

“Michael!” Katey called from the kitchen. “Sharon just texted—she wants to know if you’re going to come around and fuck her tonight!”

“I’m busy!” Michael responded. With every thrust, sweat was dripping off his face onto his brother. Mark looked like he was in heaven.

“She wants to know now!” Katey replied, and Michael rolled his eyes.

“What time?”

“Cum inside me,” Mark repeated. This time, it seemed like more of a plea than a command. “Michael, do it. Do it do it do it do it.”

“She says she’s free in an hour or two!”

“Do it do it fuck meeee.”

“Mom, can I go fuck Sharon at nine?”

Caroline poked her head back into the dining room.

“Do you need to borrow the car?”

“No,” Michael said breathily. “She’s only like two blocks away.”

“That should be fine, sweetie.”

“Fuck meeeeee…”

Mark’s eyes rolled back in his head. Michael’s body was blocking my view of the skinny boy’s penis, but from the way he was twitching and jerking as his brother continued pounding into him, it looked like he was cumming.

“Tell her I’ll be there at nine!”

“Kay!”

“Please,” Mark gasped. “Please, Michael…cum inside me.”

A look of pure animal lust came across the jock’s face, and he resumed rapidly pounding his cock into his brother’s willing asshole. It didn’t take more than a few hard thrusts before his entire body tensed up.

“I’m cumming,” Michael groaned. “Fuck!”

For the next minute or so, Michael twitched, his cock buried deep inside his older brother. Finally, when it seemed his orgasm had subsided, he started to pull out—but to my surprise, instead of pulling out completely, he gave his brother a few more long, slow thrusts.

Just as he was pulling out, Caroline returned with dessert. She scrunched her nose at the sight of Mark’s gaping asshole dripping his brother’s cum onto the table.

“I hope you’ll be cleaning that up,” she scolded. Her eyes were drawn to Michael’s softening cock. “And I hope you have enough left for Sharon. Your sister tells me she’s very excited that you’re coming by tonight.”

“I’ll be fine,” Michael said with a cocky grin. “I always leave them satisfied.”

“That’s my boy,” Colin said. He’d been sitting at the end of the table, watching proudly as his two sons fucked each other to orgasm. “Go get ’em.”

“Not until after dessert,” Caroline added.

With a bit of effort, Mark managed to make his way to the end of the table, and get down. From the looks of it, his knees were weak, and he had a dazed look on his face. It was tempting to dive into his memories and see how often this sort of thing happened over dinner, but in a sense, it was more fun just to speculate.

Katey rejoined the family, and soon all five members of what had once been an innocent, God-fearing family were enjoying their ice cream cones together, as Michael’s cum gently oozed out of Mark’s ass.

“Okay Michael,” Caroline said as soon as everyone was done. “Your turn to collect the plates.”

Michael rolled his eyes, but as he stood up, Mark stood up as well.

“Wait,” he said, an earnest tone in his voice. “First, I have an announcement to make.

“Mom, Dad, Michael, Katey…I’ve been living a lie for too long. I have to tell you—I’m gay.”

* * *