The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter one of Mommy Milk™

Silliness

Author’s Note: Hello! I’m aware incest stuff and incest-adjacent Mommy stuff isn’t everyone’s cup of tea so if that squicks you, I totally get it! Keep in mind this is a fantasy and I do not actually endorse anything of this sort in reality. If you’re below eighteen, stay away and if you’re below eighteen and someone sent you here, please for the love of god stay away from them. They are not good for you, I promise.

“I just don’t think it’s real,” giggled Shandra with a playful smirk. Her friends Catherine and Carly eyed her curiously. “Oh, come onnnn.” She rolled her eyes and waved an almond-colored hand. “You really think milk laced with some kind of bimbo drug would be legal to sell? This is some weird bullshit controversy. Like when a company makes an ad pretending they support, like, gay rights or something, so weirdos whip themselves into a fervor and spew its name everywhere.”

The entire thing was a weird, uncomfortable mess. Mommy Milk™ (and the ™ was part of its name, not a trademark symbol) was just a weird small business that sold human breast milk. Rumor claimed it made your boobs grow, increased your sex drive, and supposedly had…other effects. It was all snake oil, obviously. Deceptive marketing to sell a product to a wider audience.

“I dunno,” started Catherine as she tugged uncomfortably at her collar, “my cousin started drinking it and broke up with her boyfriend not long after.”

“So?” Shandra Interjected with a teasing smile. “Her boyfriend probably sucked or something. Come on, it’s just milk.” She raised the glass she’d poured herself, grinning wide. “Seriously, watch. I’ll prove it.” Shandra threw her head back and downed it in one go, slamming the glass down with a daring look on her face. “See, nothing! And holy SHIT that was good.” Shandra stood rigid, licking her lips. Her hazel eyes glazed over. There was a sound of fabric straining as, somehow, the plain brown shirt she wore got tighter and tighter. Shandra moaned and wiggled her hips. Were her jeans that small in the waist this morning? They were biting her hips. How had she just noticed?

“I feel so gooood,” Shandra moaned as she instinctively cupped her breasts and toyed with them. Massaged them, neaded at them. Her friends, unsure why, found themselves staring at Shandra’s tits. Both girls blushed. They knew ogling Shandra’s chest was rude, but for some reason they couldn’t help it. Shandra’s short curly hair bounced as her head danced about, a look of bliss in her eyes. “God, I love this!! I’m going to drink more.” Shandra opened the carton of milk again, poured a second glass, and downed it as readily as the first one. As she threw her head back to greedily gulp yet another glass, her enlarged tits bounced energetically and her friends’ faces seemed to bounce with them. Her tits were big. Firm. Beautiful. The rational parts of Catherine and Carlyscreaming that this was sketchy, but some animalistic parts of their brains kept their jaws tightly wired shut. The girls could not voice their objections. They saw Shandra’s lips curling into a cartoonishly large grin in the corner of their vision. That was unusual. Shandra was the most playful of the three but she usually had a haughty sense of pride about her.

“God this is DELICIOUS!” Shandra grinned wide as her boobs swelled, slipping out of the bra underneath her shirt before tearing it open. The feeling of air that immediately greeted her chest was refreshing. “I looove this,” Shandra purred as the buckle in her pants popped open and the zipper was forced down. “Don’t you, sweeties?”

Catherine and Carly absently nodded. They stared at her boobs. Shandra’s tits had ripped through her shirt! She really was growing bigger tits! They liked that.

Wait a second, thought Catherine as she failed to look away, that’s not right. Why did she care about Shandra’s boobs growing? She was straight as an arrow. She had a boyfriend, both of her exes were men, and she’d…never…

“Like them?” asked Shandra, arching her back to thrust her big, ballooning breasts forward. They bounced nicely, bounced off of each other. Her breasts, already fairly sizable, had easily become twice as big.

“I looooooove theeeeeem,” Carly answered, drool running from her mouth. That couldn’t be right. Carly had never shown interest in sex at all, plus she had a boyfriend as well! Catherine struggled to recall anything about her twin sister being gay. Nothing came to mind. “Booooobs,” Carly moaned. Shandra giggled.

“Good girl.”

“I’m a gooood girl.” agreed Carly. Catherine felt a voice in the back of her head telling her this was weird. She knew this was weird. She and her sister were staring at her best friend’s tits. They were drooling. She was encouraging it. That was weird. Why was it weird? It had to be. Staring at your best friend’s tits and drooling wasn’t normal, was it? She’d never done it before.

“I loooove you,” purred Shandra as she gripped her boobs, fingers flicking her nipples. Catherine found herself smiling wide as the voice diminished.

“I love you tooooo,” the sisters groaned shamelessly in unison. Had Catherine done something odd? She wasn’t sure.

“Do you like my body?” Shandra asked with a knowing smile.

“I loooove your bodyyyyy,” groaned the other two girls together. Shandra’s legs were curvy and supple. Her pants had been forced down, revealing thighs that could probably crush the smaller white girls’ heads. Catherine grinned wide as her eyes leisurely slid up her delightful tummy, her mammoth breasts her soft loving arms, those hands teasing expertly at the beautiful woman’s titties.

Catherine was in love.

* * *

Catherine and Carly had been behaving strangely for a few weeks now. Their mother Karen could tell something was up, but she wasn’t sure what. Both had broken up with their boyfriends, with no drama at all, and the two seemed to be getting along much better. They were happier. They were practically glowing with mirth every day.

She had thought she could see their boobs growing, but every time she looked, she had trouble figuring out if she was imagining it. She’d always get lost in how… spherical, perky, bouncy, lovable….

Karen’s slender, manicured hand gripped her chest. It was decent, she’d thought, but her daughters’ majestic mounds were so much bigger and firmer and bouncier than hers. The hand squeezed sharply as she imagined herself with an ample motherly bosom like theirs. The curly-haired blonde smiled, a face of about thirty-eight gazing, glassy-eyed, back at her from the mirror. The red dress she wore hugged her figure, which had a nice hourglass shape that she had always been proud of. Her free hand applied a thick layer of bright red lipstick as she continued to think about breasts. Some part of her was vaguely aware this wasn’t right. She’d dedicated an unhealthy amount of time to pondering her daughters’ chests. She massaged her own and kissed the air.

“I love boobs.” It felt so freeing to say it out loud. Karen smiled. “I love boobs.” She began to grope more energetically, her legs grinding together under her dress. She loved boobs. She really, really, loved boobs. “I love boobs.” Karen grinned maniacally. It was okay to love boobs. Boobs were motherly. You were hardwired to love boobs from birth, after all. “Christ, I LOVE boobs!” Karen’s hand gripped at her breast as her legs wobbled. It felt good to clutch at the soft skin of her cleavage under the thin fabric of her chest. Karen moaned, seeing her daughters enter her room.

Karen opened her mouth to ask what they were

Catherine’s nipple was in Karen’s mouth. She sucked. Yummy, scrumptious milk, warm creamy life-giving milk flowed into her mouth and down her throat. Karen drank needily as her daughter patted her head and trilled lovingly. Karen felt heat building between her legs.

* * *

Karen entered work with a manic grin. The blazer she wore for her office job was suddenly far too tight, and she could only get two buttons done in the middle. Her gently sloped tum, huge firm tits, and soft collarbone were all completely exposed. She’d struggled to get a pair of pants over her hips and opted to just wear panties instead-a silky black thong proved perfect. Her large black heels put an impressive strut in her step as well. All eyes went on her, which was good.

“Goood morniiiing!” Karen sang with an uncharacteristically genuine smile as she strutted into the office. A female intern of about nineteen approached her, looking mortified.

“M-Miss Nightingale, you can’t just-not wear—” Karen didn’t want to hear it so she pulled the intern into a soft embrace. On contact with Karen’s breasts, the girl melted, a long shaky sigh escaping her body and taking all her discomfort with her. Karen looked the girl up and down. She was slender, with a sandy brown ponytail, long legs, just a few freckles, and very long legs. She looked like a softball player. And that was adorable.

“You’re coming to my office,” Karen stated in a very matter-of-fact tone.

“I’m coming to your office,” agreed the intern, sounding wistful and dreamlike. She felt safe and cared for, like she belonged. Karen led the intern into an elevator, where they embraced and began to messily kiss. Men and women joined and left the elevator as it moved up and down, but Karen and the intern kept moaning love and praise into each other’s mouths. They forgot about the outside world, forgot it even existed, as they went at it. Eventually, they stumbled out, and Karen shoved the intern into a cubicle wall. Whose cubicle? She wasn’t aware of the world enough to care.

“What’s your name, cutie?” Karen asked with a grin.

“My name is Doily,” answered the intern, her thin lips smiling and her long legs open. Karen giggled and slipped her hands under Doiley’s shirt to gently caress her breasts.

“Cute little things, your titties are,” she purred, “But I bet you want bigger ones.”

Doily had always been perfectly content with the firm, medium-small teardrop-shaped bulbs in her chest, but now she knew… she knew she wanted more. “Yessss,” moaned Doily, trembling, “giveme, give me bigger boooobs…”

“Can do,” Karen purred and licked her lips. She retreated and dropped into the cubicle’s swivel chair, pulling with her and pressing the girl’s face to her chest. Doily clamped her lips around the plump pink nipple and began sucking milk down, collapsing onto her knees with a needy moan. The worker whose cubicle they were using stepped in and attempted to shout, but she found that as her eyes locked with Karen’s, a strange calm came over her. Slowly, their eyes drifted down to the intern gulping down milk. The worker sighed. Doily looked so happy, so content. She found herself envious. She wanted to join. And then Karen beckoned.

Almost on its own, the worker’s body carried her to Doiley’s side. She dropped unsteadily to her knees and wrapped her mouth around Karen’s spare breast, groaning immodestly and stuffing a hand in her panties. She pumped her fingers in and out of her entrance, grinding her crotch in as the succulent life-giving milk flowed readily down her throat. Her thoughts melted away in a river of pure bliss as love and comfort invaded her mind, making everything happy and hot and sticky. She heard her shirt and Doily’s ripping open as their tits exploded. Both drank even more vigorously, jamming their crotches into their hands. Even Karen was moaning now. She stroked both of the office girls’ pretty little heads as her breast milk wiped them clean and empty. “Good girls,” purred Karen, her voice full of love, “Drink allll you like.” Their tits continued to swell and they mindlessly began to grope themselves with their free hands, thrusting their crotches violently. “Gooood girls! More, more, more!” They obeyed, their eyes wild with delight.

Doily reached down and awkwardly gripped one side of her skirt with one hand before yanking it down, only managing to remove the clothing halfway before the need to continue groping herself called that hand up to her chest. The office lady fiddled with the buckle of her khakis, but couldn’t manage to remove it, and succumbed to the same. Both began thrusting violently and practically attacked Karen’s nipples with her mouths.

Karen screamed out, as all three orgasmed. The others panted, staring up at her with adoring eyes and wide smiles.