The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy Milk™

Chapter Two: Yummy

Author’s Note: Hello! Again, trigger warning for incest and incest-adjacent stuff. If that’s at all a thing that might negatively affect you, please for your own sake read something else. As usual, my email is and my twitter is @lovemommyhypno. I love feedback!

Nia Suzuki had never been a popular girl at school. She was pretty enough, but she never knew how to talk to people and she was a huge nerd so between the two she tended to scare people away. Following her cousin’s advice and dying bright blue highlights into her shiny black hair had only done so much to help, and while the racist insults she used to get thrown her way had vanished back in early high school when she started using makeup to hide those more distinctly asian features that she was mocked for, something about it felt...wrong. She didn’t want to have to do that and she only did it so people would leave her alone. She still wanted friends, though, even if the odds were against her making any.

And it was Friday the second week of her senior year. Nia sat at her computer, drifting disinterestedly from one webpage, or video about cats, or makeup tutorial, to another. She contemplated what to do with the rest of her day. None of the few friends she did have were online at the moment, and she happened on an article about the recent controversy surrounding an office in the city nearby.

“Head of local analytics branch steps down,” it claimed, “new head stunning woman named Karen Nightingale.”

Karen Nightingale was an interesting name, she thought to herself. She vaguely remembered reading about that office. Supposedly it had changed dress code so that women could wear-or not wear-anything they wanted. It had seemed strange at the time but seemingly nothing had come of it. Nia was about to open another tab when something caught her eye. It was a thumbnail for a video-an interview the local news network did with Karen. Bored, Nia opened the video.

Immediately she was struck with awe at how beautiful Karen was. She wore a t-shirt and a suit suit, but only two of its buttons were done near the middle and it squished her breasts together. God, those breasts. Nia found herself smiling as she focused on those giant, beautiful breasts. Even covered as they were the sight of them invited you, even ordered you, to stare and relax. She imagined resting her head in Karen’s cleavage, far away from all those bothersome bullies at her school. How lovely they’d probably feel under her face, how warm and supple their pearly flesh probably was. Nia liked Karen.

“You’re gorgeous,” opened the interviewer, a young woman in her mid-late twenties. “Just...how are you...I’m sorry.” The reporter shook her head a moment. She took a seat in one of two small couches the set had provided. Karen giggled and lowered herself into the other.

“That’s quite alright, Jamie—”

“Ms. Frederickson—” corrected the reporter.

“Jamie.” Karen flashed a beautiful, infectious smile. The reporter visibly blushed. So did Nia. “As I was saying, that’s quite alright. I am an all you can eat buffet for the eyes.” Karen pressed her bosom together with her arms. They seemed firm, ready to tear through her shirt. Nia kind of wished they would.

“Yes, yes—” the reporter responded, squirming in place as her eyes drifted comfortably to Karen’s chest and seemed to get stuck. She fought her body, demanded it move them to Karen’s eyes like a professional.

“I don’t mind being ogled, dear.” Said Karen with an understanding laugh. “I’m a beautiful, confident woman. Enjoy me.”

“Oh...okay.” Said the reporter, still seeming a bit uneasy. “Now that you’re—”

“How did I get to my current position?” Karen cut her off with a confident smirk. The reporter gave a shaky nod. “Well, I used to be an office lady. It’s been so long I barely even remember my old job!” The reporter nodded along. “You see, I got in touch with the Motherly Girls Network.” Someone from offscreen entered the set and gave Karen a carton of Mommy MilkTM. She blew them a kiss and they walked away.

“The...Motherly Girls Network?” Asked the reporter. Nia could hear the gears grinding in the young lady’s head as she struggled to find that name as anything other than alluring.

“Yes! The Motherly Girls Network.” Karen took a swig of the milk. “Each carton of Mommy MilkTM has a code you can use to acess a community of loving, supportive girls eager to help you succeed.” Karen grinned and stood from her couch, striding to the reporter and sitting in her lap.

“What...are you doing?” The reporter asked, looking woozy from seeing Karen’s rack up close.

“Nothing, doll.” The older woman purred, patting her head. “Just getting a closer look. Mommy Milk is delicious, I think you’d like to try some.” The reporter opened her mouth to answer but before she could get a word out Karen started twisting her hips and grinding into her lap. Nia blushed furiously, leaning closer to the screen as an unfamiliar emotion took root deep in her mind.

“I-I—” stammered the reporter, her eyes no longer even trying to look away from Karen’s breasts. Nia felt warmth blooming between her legs and instinctively slipped a hand under her skirt.

“Open wide if you’d like some,” rumbled Karen’s voice in a husky purr with a wet, rough texture. Immediately Nia’s thighs hugged her hand. Her mouth obediantly dropped wide open, and so did the reporter’s. “Goood girl. Now lean back…” Nia loosed a pitiful whimper, not wanting to move away from the screen. The reporter sloooowly tilted their head up and away...Karen opened the carton...

“NIA! DINNER!” Came the distinct voice of her mother, shocking Nia into a panic. She hurriedly closed the tab and hurled herself out of bed, striking the floor awkwardly with her entire back.

“Ow…” she muttered as she stood up and rubbed the back of her head. “Coming, mom!”

Dinner went without incident but Nia couldn’t stop thinking about the video. About Karen’s gorgeous body, voluptuous and inviting. About how that woman’s big firm boobs made her feel. She half paid attention to her mom talking about work, fighting the temptation to talk about what she’d seen.

* * *

It was Saturday morning. Her mom was at work. Nia orgasmed for the third time in two hours, dousing her hand in another layer of her own sex.

“So gooood…” she whimpered to herself, clutching her breast in one hand as her body shook violently. Karen was so beautiful. Having watched the interview four or five times now, she’d noticed new things. For instance, Karen was naked from the waist down except for a pretty pair of hot pink heels. They looked to be two or three inches. She was wearing lipstick that looked BEAUTIFUL. And she could read the code on the carton.

Nia flopped, heaving and struggling to regain her breath. “I love you Karen…” she muttered happily, “I love you…”

Nia lied in her bed for an hour, basking in the afterglow and feeling more relaxed and comfortable than she ever had in her life. Her sheets had never been softer, her bed and never felt cozier, and her body glowed with a healthy, happy exhaustion. Eventually she stumbled out of bed to go to the bathroom, and after that she felt a bit more awake so she got dressed. Afterwards she sat at her computer and looked at the sticky note with the code from the interview. A quick browser search uncovered the website of the network, and she furiously typed the code in.

To Nia’s amazement, it worked! She breathed a heavy sigh of relief. It only took a moment for her to set up an account and then she was taken to some kind of chatbox. That was old fashioned, she thought to herself.

* * *

The day flew past in a blur. Nia had met several users who, like her, hadn’t actually had any Mommy MilkTM themselves. She learned they were called “Daughters.” The Network had ranks, her new friend Tiffany had explained, although it wasn’t really a hierarchy. The Network had Mommy, who was the girl in charge of Mommy MilkTM, Stepmommies, who had breastfed from her, Big Sisters, who had drank regular Mommy MilkTM, and Daughters, who hadn’t.

She and Tiffany hit it off quite well. She learned that Tiffany was a lesbian (“I like men too, sometimes, but I’m a lesbian,” she’d said) with meanspirited family who felt welcome and loved here and wanted to help spread it. That warmed Nia’s heart. Talking to Tiffany convinced Nia to use some money she’d saved up that summer to buy Mommy MilkTM.

* * *

It was Sunday morning. Nia had bought a carton of Mommy MilkTM the previous night, but on the way home she’d felt apprehensive. In the end, she hid it in the back of the fridge.

Tiffany was surprisingly understanding. “It happens, cutie, there’s no obligation,” she’d encouraged via chat. “We won’t pressure you into anything.” Nia had never felt such warmth from someone else before and for reasons she still couldn’t untangle that sweet reassurance had made her cry. They talked for an hour or so, about how good it felt to feel loved and know you belong. Nia discovered there was a whole forum for members of the Network, not just the chatroom. There were several of those, as well. Nia explored for a while.

The forum was lovely. There were threads for Daughters to receive emotional support, for Stepmommies and Big Sisters to share photos of themselves before and after drinking the miraculous milk, and even ones dedicated to the community’s mutual love of cute girls. A small voice in Nia’s head told her that was strange. She didn’t like girls...like that, did she?

Of course you do, she could almost hear Karen whispering to her, you have a huuuuge crush on me. That was true. She did get butterflies in her stomach whenever she thought about that blonde buxom bombshell. Was she drooling? Nia wiped at her mouth with a sleeve. Yup. She was drooling.

Nia looked at the corner of the screen. It was two PM. She had a few hours until her mom got home. She really, really wanted to drink that milk. Nia was going to drink that milk.

* * *

She’d gone through twenty minutes of deliberation, but Nia steeled herself. In her hand she clutched a glass of Mommy MilkTM. This was it. She closed her eyes, threw her head back, and gulped it down as fast as she could. Instantly a sensation of warmth came over her. The feelings of unease and worry faded from her mind in seconds. Now Nia felt happy. She felt secure.

Nia’s shirt stretched and ripped as her breasts grew violently. They snapped her bra in half and it hung awkwardly from her shoulders. Nia groaned with sexual glee and her belly undulated in rhythm with an instinct she didn’t know she had as curves grew on her thighs and but. Her hips flared out quite nicely. In under a minute, the transformation was complete. Her body pulsed with joy as she sprinted into the bathroom.

The girl in the mirror was SEXY. Nia didn’t know if her face had changed or her not-quite-caucasian complexion and gently slanted eyes simply no longer sparked any negativity in her brain, but those features she once felt a need to shun had become beautiful. She smiled at her beautiful hair, the soft and almost nutmeg color of her eyes, and her silken perfectly smooth flesh. The conditioning of years of torment rapidly became just a vague memory, like a dream from a few days ago.

That wasn’t all. Her plain black shirt had been ripped open by a big, firm rack. She gripped her new bosom in one hand and shivered at the unexpected tingle that rushed through her body and tickled her brain. Her belly was just a little rounder, nice and soft and enticing. Her thighs were thick and pillowy now. She almost felt jealous for the fact she could never sleep in her own lap. Almost.

“Cheese!” She cried with the biggest smile she’d ever given, and flashed a selfie or ten.

* * *

Nia heard her mother enter the house. She smiled and cupped her enormous new breasts. The shiver of delight attacked her mind again and she had to bite her lip to keep down her weak moan of delight. Her mom was going to join her.

“Welcome home!” Nia cried as she ran down the stairs and hurled herself at her mother. She wrapped her arms around her mom and squeezed tight.

“O-oh! Hi Nia!” Her mother said with wide eyes. Nia’s breasts pushed against hers and it felt very, very nice. It was...natural. we should hug like this more often, she thought as she gently wrapped her arms around her daughter.

“Hi mom!” Nia repeated, peppering her mother’s face with butterfly kisses and hugging tight. Squishing her big new boobies against her pillow had been fantastic but doing it to her mother was heavenly. “I love youuuu!” She continued, grinding her breasts against her mother’s.

“Hi...can you help bring my stuff in from the car?”

“Yes mom!”

And so, they did. Nia felt confident, wearing nothing but panties that strained against her hips and a pair of cute sandels. Her mother blushed and stared at her as though something was amiss. They went from the front door to the car and back several times, Nia smiling wide as a jogger or two ran past the house and inevitably slowed down to savor the sight of her breasts.

Nia felt WANTED. It was exhilarating.

“Something’s...up…” her mother said in a low, shaky whisper. She couldn’t take her eyes off of Nia. She was confident and happy. It filled her mother’s heart with joy. There was something else different though…

“Wacha mean?” Nia teased and leaned forward, adopting a flirty pose with one pointer finger to her lips and her arms pushing her boobs against each other.

“I…” Nia’s mother trailed off. She blushed intensely. Nia was gorgeous. She wanted to kiss her, in a motherly way but also in an amorous way. Nia’s lips were tantalizing to her.

Nia strode to her mother and wrapped her arms around the woman’s waist. Their lips met and any thoughts of restraint vanished from her mother’s mind. Both women moaned indecently as Nia gently pushed her mother against a wall and pinned the woman’s wrists to it.

“Drink,” she purred with an aggressive smile.

“What?” Asked her lovedrunk mother, her face tomato-red.

“Drink!” Nia commanded and shoved her tits in her mom’s face. A primordial part of the woman’s brain suddenly understood and she latched on to her beautiful daughter’s big engorged nipple.

Milk, delicious milk, flowed thick and creamy down her throat. Nia’s mother moaned and trembled, desperately sucking on the delicious pink nub in her mouth. Her own mammaries burst from her shirt. Nia’s mother drank more and more greedily as her body moved on its own and ground against Nia’s. When their crotches met Nia screamed with joy and an explosion of bliss rocketed through both their bodies. Both women shoved their waists against one another and heat built, rapidly built, until their voices resonated into a beautiful song of orgasm. They stumbled, holding hands, to the couch and collapsed into an embrace fit for lovers.

“I love you…” the Suzukis purred, staring at one another’s breasts.