The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy Milk™

Chapter Three: Taking Charge

Author’s Note: Hello! This was the first ever chapter written as exclusive content for my patreon. These chapters are a minimum of three, rather than two, and are available on my patreon for a month before I post them here! My patreon is Hypnomommy, and you can find a link on my twitter, @Lovemommyhypno.

Nia smiled at the wall-length mirror in her mom’s room. None of her tops or bras would fit her anymore, so her mom was going to take her shopping after school. Maybe. The subject had been brought up but the two immediately got lost in each other’s eyes. She smiled and grasped her enormous mounds, feeling goosebumps form along the contour of her giant mammaries on contact. Shivers snaked through her body. I. Am. GORGEOUS! She thought to herself as she gently massaged at her chest. Her breasts were firm and strong, yet supple and soft.

If she didn’t have school she’d be perfectly content staring lustfully at her own reflection all day and lazily pawing at herself. For a second she put her hands on her hips, grinned, and stood on her tippy toes to bounce on them slightly. Her breasts hopped rhythmically up and down along with her. Nia found a desire growing in her heart to be seen, to show people her beautiful breasts and hold them and...feed them. A blush formed on Nia’s gentle cheeks and she bit her lip a little, twisting her upper body side to side slightly. Sure enough, her bountiful bosom swayed alluringly with her.

“I’m so soft,” purred Nia as she ran a hand across her flat tummy and wide, sexy hips. She flicked her waist back and forth, watching the thin skirt she wore flutter back and forth. Her mother had helped her cut it shorter that morning, to help show off her creamy smooth thighs and cute white panties. Her body was so soft, so smooth, so nice. It was perfect for hugging, cuddling, and kissing. She splayed her hands against her upper thighs and slid them up under her skirt, then back down and to her knees. God, her skin was impossibly soft. It felt like she was touching a sensual cloud with a nice fleshy give. She overheard a familiar voice from another room: the reporter from that video. Nia licked her lips and made her way to her mother’s bedroom, where her mom was sitting up, legs dangling off her bed.

“Come watch!” Her mom purred. Nia didn’t need to be told twice: she hopped into bed next to her mother and, not even realizing they were naked, slipped her arms around them and nestled her head into their shoulder. The reporter was on screen, but barely recognizable. She had hot pink irises-presumably colored contact lenses-a mane of thick luxurious hair dyed the same color as her eyes fell to her elbows, and she had thick inviting legs wearing fishnets. Her hands bore fingerless fishnet gloves, she had a shiny black thong, and she wore an open jacket with faux fur on the collar and cuffs. Her voice was unmistakable despite the thick baby blue lipstick she wore.

“Hey there, cuties! It’s eight o clock, the perfect time to give your loved ones a big ol smooching! Isn’t that right?” There was a general chatter of approval from offscreen. “Gooood babies. Remember, Jamie loves all of you.” Jamie leaned in seductively and blew a kiss while her tits jiggled. “Too bad this is being broadcast live or we could edit in a little heart!” She quipped, making a cute heart shape with her hands. Nia and her mom giggled and snuggled closer. Nia’s mom began to stroke her daughter’s hair. Nia sighed happily and began to absentmindedly grope her mother.

* * *

Jamie grinned and smooshed her boobies together.

“That’s it for today’s program, darlings! I love you all and remember, if you want totally rockin tits like these!” She jiggled her breasts against each other aggressively. The entire room stared slack-jawed in catatonic bliss at the beautiful ripples of her skin as her boobs wobbled and bounced. The camera girl zoomed in as far as possible on them, panting heavily and struggling not to drop the camera and start touching. “All you need to do is DRINK MOMMY MILK!” Jamie flashed a perfect smile of pearly white teeth and bounced her boobs a bit more slowly.

“Annnd cut!” The crew nodded and set to work. Jamie stretched, pride in her work flowing through her body. She felt everyone in the room watching her. None had been on board with the program when she first pitched it about a week ago but her charming smile and calming breasts had won them over. They hadn’t gone through the official channels, sure, but that was okay because her work was Important.

“You! Camera girl!” Jamie shouted, smiling devilishly.

“Y-yeah?” She answered, legs crossed as she fumbled to put her camera away.

“You’re niiice and horny aren’t you?” Jamie asked, whipping her hair once or twice for flair.

“N-no! Absolutely not, why would you ask?” The camera girl denied even as her (admittedly frightened) eyes greedily lapped at the sight of Jamie’s body.

“Awww, that’s a shame.” Jamie said in a husky tone, “I wanted someone to motorboat.” She playfully pressed her boobs together for emphasis. That did the trick.

“Me me me!” They made a made dash for Jamie. “Please please please I LOVE your tits!”

“Good girl,” Jamie purred as she took their hand, “let’s go to my office.” She turned and lead the eager camera girl to her office, which was a fairly small comfy room. She had a few photographs of herself in various states of near-nudity on display instead of more traditional fair, though one picture was herself in a bikini holding her cat Mr. Fluffles. Before they entered she turned and pulled the other girl into a tight embrace, burying their head in her cleavage. Jamie waited for their weak happy sigh to fade and then started ruthlessly jiggling her mammaries against them. One hand gently held their head trapped and the other gripped their tight little ass, getting another much louder moan. “Good girl,” Jamie hissed, “now touch yourself!” Obediantly they fumbled to get their jeans open and pull their panties to their thighs. The camera girl groaned heavily with need, the noise smothered in the soft warm flesh enveloping their mouth, and they almost violently began to attack their crotch.

“Ssssss sfffffd,” the camera girl moaned as her eyes fluttered up in brainless delight. Raw sexual joy like she’d never felt before rocked her body almost violently.

“AHEM!”

Jamie turned her attention, once the initial shockwave subsided that comes with being startled, to her office. The door had been opened and a tall, muscular woman with dark red eyes and short black hair leaned against the frame. She wore a pretty standard set of business woman attire: blazer, blouse, upsettingly long skirt. The only noteworthy exception were that she had an undercut, with spiky purple hair curled to one side. Jamie recognized them (fairly easily) as one of the bigger figures in their station, Mrs. Kremwelch. Someone else might question an executive having that haircut, but Jamie questioned her boring choice in clothes.

“What are you doing, Ms. Ferguson?”

“Frederickson.” Jamie answered, then smiled as she shoved her tits out against the camera girl. They whined appreciatively. “Though using my last name is stuffy and boring. Call me Jamie.”

“No.” Mrs. Kremwelch growled. Jamie smiled patiently and gently pushed the camera girl away, turning her torso toward the executive.

“That’s silly, sweetie.” Mrs. Kremwelch’s angry glare drifted down slowly to Jamie’s perfect, inviting chest. Her eyes stayed fixed but her lips started to show a slight grin. “You will call me Jamie.” To accentuate her words Jamie started pawing seductively at her chest and leaned over to let them show more prominently. Mrs. Kremwelch opened her mouth to object and instead whined happily. Her face was turning red. “Say yes, Jamie, please.“

Against her better nature Mrs. Kremwelch immediately complied. “Y-yes, Jamie.”

“Thaaaat’s a good baby girl, Mrs. Kremwelch. Isn’t it?”

Mrs. Kremwelch wanted to sneer derisively. Nobody called her “baby girl.” Nobody! But instead, all she could do was helplessly stare at Jamie’s goddamn gorgeous breasts. Watch how nicely they swayed. She was starting to like it. Why did she like it?

“I said is’t it, Mrs. Kremwelch?”

“Yes,” the executive sighed in spite of herself, feeling weak and happy, “Yes, Jamie.”

“What did you just agree to?” Jamie teased, fingers swirling around her sublime pink nipples.

“Don’t...know,” Mrs. Kremwelch whispered airily, “but I agree with you Jamie.”

“I called you my baby girl.” Jamie helpfully reminded. The executive nodded vacantly. That’s right. That’s what she said. “You agree, sweetheart?” Jamie grinned knowingly and plucked slowly at her nipples.

“Yes, Jamie, I’m...your baby girl,” submitted Mrs. Kremwelch. “I’m your little baby girl.”

“Gooood girl. Doesn’t that feel better?” Jamie’s baby girl nodded. It felt so much better. “What’s your name, cutie?”

“My name…” muttered Mrs. Kremwelch, eyes dead-set on Jamie’s breasts, “My name is Mrs. Kremwelch.”

“No, silly baby! Not that name, your real name!”

“My first name is Bridget…”

“Goood girl Bridget!” Jamie rushed forward, seizing Bridget by the breasts and slamming her against a wall. Bridget moaned sensuously. “Good baby. You’re my sweet little girl, Bridget.” Bridget nodded needily, face bright red. “I’m going to fuck you now, okay baby girl?” Bridget gave a shaky nod.

“Y-yes Jamie, that’s okay, please fuck me!”

“Of course, sweetie!” Jamie pressed her mouth against Bridget’s and sucked on it. Bridget was warm, smooth, plush. Her mouth tasted like care and strawberries. Bridget’s body writhed under Jamie’s touch. “Sweet little babies,” purred Jamie in a low husky voice, “Should listen.” Bridget nodded and whined. Jamie pressed her face against Bridget just under her ear. Bridget moaned at the warm breath on her neck. Jamie reached down and yanked at Bridget’s upsettingly long skirt. Bridget squealed with joy and clenched her thighs together. “What a GOOOOD GIRL you are, baby doll,” Jamie hissed and, in time with her words, sharply gripped Bridget’s chest. Bridget threw her head back and thrashed against the wall.

“F-fuck me, Jamie!”

“Nah ah ah,” chastised Jamie with a devious smile on her lips. “Not until you say the magic word.”

“Please!” Cried Bridget. “Please Jamie, I’m begging you to fuck me!” Jamie giggled and playfully shook her head.

“Not please, silly baby. The REAL magic word.” As she spoke she pressed up on Bridget’s breasts and kneaded at them with her hands. “C’mon baby girl, you can do it!” She thrusted her crotch against Bridget. Bridget moaned.

“Pl-please, Mommy, fuck meeee,” she wailed. Jamie smiled.

“Good little girl.” She shoved Bridget’s face in her tits and put a finger to Bridget’s clit. Bridget’s body shook as she began to rapidly shove her crotch against Jamie’s hand. Bridget had never been this turned on in her life! “Good girl. Smother yourself in Mommy’s big juicy melons.” Jamie’s hand gripped the back of Bridget’s head and held it firmly in place. Bridget shivered with joy and relished the soft, sublime skin of her new mommy’s giant perfect mounds. Her arms hung uselessly at her sides as muffled gasps and moans slithered out from her gaping mouth and through Jamie’s breasts.

“Mmm...mmyyy,” she moaned.

“Mhm, good baby doll, juuust like that,” whispered Jamie as she flopped her enormous breasts back and forth, Bridget’s body happily stumbling along as her head was held against them. “I’m your mommy now, Bridget. I’m your brand new mommy.”

“Mmm...mmmmy…” Bridget groaned uselessly before her entire body convulsed with arousal.

“Good little girl. I love you. I love you so much. Ready to cum, baby?” No answer. Jamie teased her clit. “I said, are you ready to cum?” Bridget groaned out a breathy yes. Jamie slipped a finger into her slick entrance and started pumping it in and out. Bridget groaned and her entire body quaked violently.

“Umf! Gggd!” Came the sound of her voice suffocated in Jamie’s ample boobs. Jamie laughed and gripped her sweetie’s head harder, shoving it roughly deeper into her bosom.

“I said, are you ready to cum, baby girl?”

“Ysss…”

“Nah ah ah!” Jamie giggled. She pumped harder with a sadistic smile. “Say the magic word!”

“Yssss mmyyyy!”

“THEN CUM!”

* * *

The lady in the attendance office raised an eyebrow at Nia. It was two hours into the day and the girl had just shown up.

“Why are you late?” She asked in a tired voice. Nia giggled, the sound light and airy and very not tired.

“No reason! Oh, but I’m actually not late, okay?” The lady rolled her eyes.

“Yes, young missy, you are. Class started two hours ago. You got a doctor’s note?”

“Nope!” Nia trilled, playfully curling a length of her pretty blue highlighted hair in her finger. “But I’d like you to record that I do, if that’s alright.”

“That is NOT alright,” the lady grumbled, looking visibly peeved. “You’re two hours late.” Nia grinned and stood up straight, accentuating her breasts. The lady’s eyes followed them as they bounced a bit and her scowl softened slightly.

“I think you’ll find that it’s quite alright,” Nia said in a low voice with a knowing grin, “And that my tardiness is perfectly acceptable.”

“N….nooo,” the woman sputtered, rapidly losing steam. “What...are you…”

“Shhhh, shh shh. That’s alright sweetie pie, just relax.” Nia began to massage her chest sensually. The lady’s cheeks flushed red. “Just smile and relax and obey.” The office lady’s eyes twitched slightly to stay locked onto Nia’s young perky nipples.

“Smile…” she whispered. “Relax...obey…”

“That’s right,” Nia cood. “I shouldn’t be punished. Not ever.”

“Not….ever…”

“Mmmhm. Good girl. A sweet girl like me should never EVER be punished, should she? Not when it would make my pretty little mouth into a frowny face.”

“Nev...n,never punish…”

“That’s right. Just put me in as excused okay?” The lady nodded vacantly and did as she was told. “Good girl. Now give me a pass, okay?” Again, the lady followed Nia’s instructions. Her handwriting was shakier than usual but it would do. “Tootle lu!” Cried Nia on the way out, giving an exaggerated wave goodby with one hand.

Nia walked out of the admissions office and into the hall. Her school was fairly large and its hallways were spacious and had a sort of orange glow to them in the morning. It felt nicer to Nia than it ever had before; she clacked her pretty sandals against the solid floor with each step, her newly cut skirt swishing pleasantly back and forth across the milky smooth skin of her thighs. She’d opted out of panties for the day, so her pretty little pussy (that her mom had helped her shave!) was on full display where it belonged. She felt nice cool air on her naked upper body and a lovely bounce in her mammoth breasts. It was a good day.

“Hey, what...where were you?” Asked a teacher she couldn’t see. Nia turned toward them with a playful grin and saw her homeroom teacher, Mrs. Abberdeen. They had plain brown hair that hung at jaw length, thick and fluffy. Their modest chest and waist contrasted their thick, powerful legs-which, Nia realized, she’d never truly appreciated before. The young asian girl licked her lips.

“Sorry, I overslept!” She lied with a playful lilt in her voice. “I was just so comfy snuggling with my mom. She has humongous knockers now, you know.” With an evil smirk Nia roughly grabbed her own tit with the hand not carrying her pass. Mrs. Abberdeen went pale and, not that Nia could tell, also swallowed nervously. “It’s all good though, as you can see.” Nia held out the slip exonerating her. “In fact, you’re going to carry this for me. I don’t have pockets cause all I’m wearing is this itty bitty little skirt, you know?” Nia wagged her hips back and forth to make her teeny skirt do a twirl. Mrs. Abberdeen shook her head, awestruck.

“Y-you can’t...just…”

“I can’t?” Nia cut her off. “I can, sweet pea. You know I can, okay?” She stepped forward, rolled her shoulders up, and pushed her chest against her teacher in a show of dominance. “I CAN, okay?” The instant she made contact with Nia’s breasts, Mrs. Abberdeen’s resolve melted to nothing. She bit her lip and nodded.

“Y-yes, Nia. You can.”

“Good girl, sweetie.” Nia gently caressed Mrs. Abberdeen’s chest with one hand and put her pass in the lady’s pocket with the other. “Look at these little things! You’re adorable!” Mrs. Abberdeen gasped and bit her lip harder.

“Y-yes, Nia, thank you Nia, we shouldn’t do this—”

“What?” Teased Nia. “Shouldn’t do this in public? Because you’re my teacher? Silly reasons, cutie. I want to do this with you so I’m doing it with you. Aren’t I?”

“Yes, Nia, that’s right!” Whined the aroused teacher, squirming. “Wherever you want, whenever you want!”

“That’s a good girl.” Whispered Nia. “After school I’m going to take you home with me for a family dinner.”

“But—” wheezed Mrs. Abberdeen, whose brain was melting into a sea of bliss, “my family…”

“They can wait, honey.” Nia purred. “Whatever I want whenever I want, right?”

“Yessss,” moaned Mrs. Abberdeen. “Whatever you want whenever you want!”

“Mmmm,” Nia smiled. The bell rang.

“I...have to go,” mumbled Mrs. Abberdeen. “I...have class to teach…”

“Mmmm. No.” Nia smiled. “You have a topless cutie to lead you to hers first.”

“Y-yes, Nia.” Her teacher moaned. Nia chuckled and jumped to embrace her teacher.

“We’re going to room 307. And making out the whole way.”

“Yes, Nia.” Mrs. Abberdeen whimpered in surrender. “Whatever you want. Whenever you want.” She cradled Nia, discovering that the younger girl’s knees hooked around her hips excited her. She held tight and kissed, delivering passion and tenderness not even her husband had ever elicited from her. The teacher stumbled through a sea of students and quickly got lost. Getting Nia to class wasn’t important. Kissing Nia was important. She kissed Nia. She caressed Nia. She was wet for Nia. For over half an hour Mrs. Abberdeen wandered hallways and stairs, eagerly sucking on the gorgeous highschooler in her arms. Mrs. Abberdeen loved Nia more than she’d ever loved another human being. That love was rapidly destroying her mind and she didn’t care.

Mrs. Abberdeen’s brain wasn’t important. Loving Nia was important.