The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy Milk™

Showing

Author’s note: Hello! If you are below the age of eighteen, please do not read this. As usual for this story, trigger warning attached for incest and incest-adjacent mommy kink. If you read this and like it, consider sending me feedback at my email or following my twitter, @Lovemommyhypno, for more. Thank you to all my readers!

Mrs. Abberdeen stumbled into the room where Nia’s second class of the day would be taught, just in time to be seen by its students as they left. Nia, still wearing nothing but cute heels and an enticing miniskirt, had her knees gripping Mrs. Abberdeen’s hips and her hands gripping her back. Mrs. Abberdeen was not aware of the high schoolers snickering and whispering and going around her. They weren’t important. She needed to kiss Nia, she needed to love Nia, she needed to PLEASE Nia. The women’s tongues were grappling at a fever pitch now, prodding and pressing and sucking at each other’s mouths with impassioned fervor. Mrs. Abberdeen gripped Nia’s cute ass for support and her ruined brain realized, somewhere, that such a thing ought to feel wrong. That a teacher taking pleasure in grabbing a schoolgirl’s ass was wrong. That part of her brain was rapidly fading, though. It felt good. It made Nia happy. It WAS good.

Mrs. Abberdeen loved gripping Nia’s cute little ass. She loved being embraced by Nia’s arms, legs, and mouth all at once. She felt Nia’s pussy pressing against her, craving, through the girl’s thin short skirt and it was driving her mad. She wanted-no. She NEEDED-to get her mouth around it. She had to taste the adorable student’s pussy, she had to taste Nia’s delighted sex. The two pressed their bodies together as the kiss intensified, and the teacher’s waist started to thrust back and forth against nothing. Students began coming in and taking seats, all gawking as the two women moaned into each other’s mouths. This went on for a minute or two.

Mrs. Abberdeen moaned needily as Nia pulled away and leaned in for a kiss that wasn’t coming. Her knees wobbled, threatening to buckle. She rubbed her face against Nia’s cheek, whimpering in a pathetic bid to regain her favorite girl’s attention. This proved rather ineffective.

“Hi, Ms. Threshal.” Nia smiled cheerfully at the other teacher in the room. Her face was confident and sweet, like she had just walked in ready for a math test. Of course, she hadn’t come here for that-it wasn’t even her period anymore, and she obviously could not care less. “Sorry I’m late sweetheart. But it’s okay.” Nia giggled. She placed one hand on the back of Mrs. Abberdeen’s head and the teacher suddenly, almost involuntarily, felt her imagination spark. She pictured her head, guided by Nia’s gentle hand, going to her mouth...to her nipples...in between her tits...in between her legs…

Mmmm. Yummy.

“Isn’t it, cutie pie?” It took Mrs. Abberdeen’s broken brain a moment to sluggishly realize the precious schoolgirl’s sweet words had been addressed to her. She nodded and smiled at Mrs. Threshal.

“It’s all okay…” she spoke in a weak lilting voice, “She can do whatever she wants.” Nia turned to her and kissed her on the mouth, rubbing her crotch on Mrs. Abberdeen aggressively.

“Gooood girl, Ms. Abberdeen. Goood girl.” It seemed like Nia could tell the teacher was horny. It wasn’t hard to figure out-her eyes were glazed over, she had taken to humping the air, and she was talking slow and slurring her words. Mrs. Abberdeen felt so much love in her chest. She wanted Nia to hop down, tear her pants down and start making out with whatever boring pair of panties she regretted wearing instead of lacy lingerie, but the schoolgirl had another teacher to bond with. “Do you mind humping your hand while I tend to Ms. Threshal?”

“N-no, not at all,” Mrs. Abberdeen lied and shook her head no, “Enjoy her, Nia. Please have fun.” Nia let go and fell to her feet, where she whirled to face Ms. Threshal. Her skirt flared up and she thrust her waist back and out, giving the teacher a good (albeit short) look at her butt and pussy. Mrs. Abberbeen moaned, unable to even think about what her hands were doing as they unclasped her pants and lowered them to her thighs. She had to touch. She had to obey. Shaky breathy moans came tumbling out of her as two fingers daintily put themselves between her legs and pressed against her wet, sticky panties. Her needy body swung her crotch into it and a streak of arousal shot along her nethers. She moaned with bliss and absently groped herself with the other hand. Her body rocked as she sloooowly took her waist back and forth in an arc, her two dutiful fingers steadily applying a comfy, sexy amount of pressure. She could feel her clitoris between them,more tingly and sensitive than it had ever felt before.

“Hey cutie,” Nia grinned for Ms. Threshal. The other teacher was newer, about twenty seven or so, with silky smooth skin and a fun babyface that made her a common crush for the male students at the school. She wore a plain black blazer over ample, moderately sized breasts that hung from a pleasing hourglass figure. Nia traced her new playmate’s sexy curves down her round tight sides to her thick thighs, which were covered by an offensively long skirt. She almost wanted to scream. The nice soft blue fabric was sort of pretty but covering a fine woman’s legs so completely ought to be a crime. Her eyes went back up to Ms. Threshal’s young pretty face, which had bright blue eyes and nice kissable lips with a comfy but attractive layer of pink lipstick. Mmmm, yummy. She had to kiss them.

“What the hell is going on!?” Ms. Threshal demanded, so taken aback her voice shattered on its way out of her mouth.

“Playtime,” answered Nia with a grin. She made a big show of strutting to the teacher. Big, elaborate steps with her knees bending and then extending all the way both times like a seductress in a stage play. She gave the class, then the teacher, then the class again a look of playful excitement, biting her lip as she moved. When she reached Ms. Threshal she reached up and took the teacher’s breasts in her hands. She shuddered so hard the sandy blonde, brownish bob of hair on her head wobbled. As the strength and defiance rapidly left Ms. Threshal’s body, Nia turned her full attention to the class. She even turned her body away, absently groping the woman next to her like a perverse assistant character in the world’s most affectionate game show.

Things stood still for a time. The remaining students entered, seeing one teacher partially undressed and touching herself, a second teacher rapidly losing the will to mind, and a beautiful senior wearing practically nothing and groping the latter. Nia’s smile and breasts welcomed each and every one of her fellow seniors to class, helping them sit and wait and relax despite the unusual circumstances. Before long, twenty three pairs of eyes were glued to Nia’s mammoth tits with twenty three happy, loving smiles accompanying them.

“Good morning class. Call me big sis.” Nia grinned.

“Good morning big sis,” the class chimed in perfect unison. Even Ms. Threshal almost added her voice to that lovely greeting before catching herself. “Which of us,” chirped a deviously smiling Nia, “Do you want to be your teacher today? Ms. Threshal, or Big Sis?”

“Youuu, Biig Siis,” the class unanimously answered in an instant. Ms. Threshal groaned a weak string of dissent but was too dazed to make a coherent sentence.

“Good siblings.” Nia smiled. She bounced her tits a little and twenty three heads made collectively zero effort not bounce with them. “Now, sorry boys, but Big Sis says you’re not allowed. Go take a free period, okay?”

“Yes, Big Sis.” Thirteen boys (one or two cute, the rest of no significance to Nia) packed their things and left, and they stared straight at Nia’s tits the entire time. Several dropped or misplaced things, but even as they pawed at the ground for their things they refused to look anywhere but straight ahead at Nia’s gigantic breasts. Ms. Threshal made another disapproving whine but with a sharp squeeze to her boobs Nia silenced it easily. She smiled at the ten students who remained and took a moment to savor the twenty eyeballs affixed to her breasts.

“I want you to sit on your desks, sweethearts.” The girls nodded emptily and with ordered motions each of them pushed their chair back, rose out of it, walked around in front of their desks, and took a seat nice and orderly, hands in their laps. Much like the boys before them, not one of the girls took their eyes off of Nia’s beautiful chest for a second. “No, no, no, not like that!” Nia teased. She gripped Ms. Threshal’s breasts tightly and could feel hard nipples poking at her toy’s shirt. Ms. Threshal and Mrs. Abberdeen both moaned. “Abberdeen, close the door and lower the blinds.”

“Yes, Big Sis.” Mrs. Abberdeen waddled over to the door with a vacant grin. Would a colleague see her touching her sopping wet panties? She didn’t care. Nia told her what she cared about. She was a good girl. She happily shut and locked the door, moaning as doing what Nia told her to set off a blast of heart under her panties. “Oh, Nia,” she moaned, shoving her needy pussy against her eager fingers. “Oh Nia I love you,” she lowered the blinds. Her body shook. She was a good girl.

“I love to obey, Nia, I’m a good girl,” she bit her lip and her hot pussy’s lips licked at the fabric between them and her fingers. Suddenly she spun to face Nia, smiling madly. “I love you Nia, I love you so much.” Her free hand roughly seized a tit, her occupied one dug wet fabric inside of her. The intruding fingers sent ecstatic shivers up her spine. “Ms. Thresher, you NEED to give in, you NEEED TOOOO,” She whimpered, “Just let Nia’s big sexy tits fill your mind you’ll be so happyyyyy…” her voice lowered into garbled happy noises.her fingers probed and danced inside her quaking pussy. She began throwing her entire waist up and down to fuck her hand.

“Gooood girl.” Nia smiled. She turned away from Ms. Threshal and marched showily to her desk. “My desk now,” she giggled. With one wild motion she swept papers, stationary, staplers, everything off of the desk. As it all crashed to the floor in a disorganized heap Ms. Threshal, with neither the sight of Nia’s breasts nor the touch of the young woman’s hands to distract her, mustered all the willpower she could to make her strongest possible objection.

“N, noooo…” she moaned halfheartedly. She began imagining Nia’s tits. She wanted to look at them more. They were huge, firm. They looked soft. She wanted to touch them, kiss them, suck them. She wanted to swoon helplessly over those gargantuan boobs like her adorably brain fried colleague was.

Wait, no she didn’t. She was straight and besides, Nia was way too bubbly and aggressive for her liking. The...young...attractive...well endowed...bouncy...round...silky...big...boobies…

Boobies….

“Boobies…” sighed Ms. Threshal, the resistance slipping away from her. Wait, no! Was she sitting on her desk?

“NIA!” Shouted Ms. Threshal. Her face became one of actual outrage. “GET THE HELL DOWN FROM THERE! I’M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE.”

“No,” Nia giggled, and twirled on the desk. Her beautifully tiny miniskirt flared up, giving the entire class and both teachers a nice view of her thighs and wet crotch. As her skirt fluttered back down, all ten of her students sighed happily. Almost in unison, their bodies became even more relaxed and their eyes even duller. “She’s not going to call anyone, is she darlings?”

“No, Big Sis.” The class sighed happily. They smiled patiently up at Nia, feeling completely at home watching this sexy girl move her beautiful body for their viewing pleasure.

“That’s right class!” Nia lifted her boobs up with her hands, then suddenly let go. Her tits flopped and jiggled into their natural position, forcing multiple audible gasps of joy from her captivated audience.

“God damnit, young woman!” Ms. Threshal walked around to the front of the desk, ready to grab Nia’s ankle and pull her down. Except, she never did. She froze, eyes locked on the inside of Nia’s skirt. Her jaw fell open and her eyes slowly became dilated.

“Apologize,” teased Nia. No answer. She shook her hips. Ms. Threshal followed the pussy holding her spellbound, moving her entire face and not just her eyes.

“Y...yes, Nia. I’m sorry.”

“You SHOULD be sorry, honey bun.” Nia put her hands on the back of her head and started thrusting up and down with both her waist and her spine. Every head in the room (except Mrs. Abberdeen’s) calmly went up and down to follow her tits and pussy. “Isn’t that right, cuties?”

“Yes, Big Sis,” the class agreed comfortably.

“How about Big Sis punishes her? That’s fair, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Big Sis.” The class all agreed. Their blank, empty smiles got a bit bigger. “She was mean to you. She should be punished.”

“How aboooout,” Nia used both hands and groped herself with an evil smile, casting her smug gaze down on the utterly disoriented teacher below her. “You have to oggle my butt and my pussy from behind me, all class. Okay Threshal?”

Ms. Threshal’s mouth tightened to speak, only to loosen up again, multiple times as she struggled to make her body word out an answer that wasn’t resignation to an unconditional defeat. Words fought their way past her brain to her tongue, eager to spill out and let the sexy girl with blue hair know that victory was hers. Ms. Threshal needed to keep resisting, to do something, anything

“That...sounds lovely, Big Sis.” She moaned happily. Her legs ignored her orders and carried her around to sit in her chair behind her desk. Her neck pointed her face right up at Nia’s perfect, delicious pussy. The pussy and the skirt around it began to dance, forcing Ms. Threshal to make all kinds of awkward adjustments to keep a good view. No matter how hard she struggled, though, her body did make those adjustments. Her eyes stayed locked onto that heavenly snatch no matter how loud she screamed, and the sight was rapidly sapping her voice inside her own head.

“I’m so glad that, unlike her, you’re all veeery good girls.” Nia smiled for the class, squishing her breasts together. “Aren’t you, good girls?”

“Yes, Big Sis.” They chimed, excitement just barely poking through the heavy mask of laziness coating their cute voices. “We’re good girls.”

“Very, very good girls you are. Yes, indeed. Now, sweeties.” Nia cocked up her hip, leaving the skirt just barely hanging off of her. Threshal squeaked, squeezing her thighs together. “No touching yourself, honey. You’re being punished.” Nia turned around and leaned over, swaying her breasts side to side for Threshal to enjoy. She moaned and her entire body swayed in time with them. “Abberdeen, come grope her from behind. Keep that hand on your panties.”

“Yes, Big Sis!” Abberdeen waddled as fast as she could to position behind the chair. She moaned and put an arm around it, cupping Ms. Threshal’s left breast. The other teacher threw her head back and moaned loudly but kept her eyes on the beautiful tits holding her attention. Nia slowly turned around and made a show of shoving her midsection out to let Ms. Threshal see up her skirt. Ms. Threshal groaned and had no choice but to lean up and in to make sure Nia’s sublime folds consumed her vision as much as possible. The older teacher behind her continued to grope and touch. Both made desperate sounds of increasing arousal, and it pleased Nia immensely.

“Now Little Sisters,” said Nia, leaning forward with a playful finger on her lips and the other hand on her scrumptious thigh, having her tits freely, “Be good little girls and roll up your shirts so Big Sis can see your boobs.”

“Yes, Big Sis,” all ten of them surrendered and did as they were asked. Three or four had pretty nice racks, but Nia found the rest a bit lacking. Which was okay. Mommy Milk would improve their bodies, in time.

“Gooood sisters. Big Sis loves you.” Nia started to swing her breasts back and forth, delighted by the weight she could feel flopping about under her. All ten of her captivated pupils stared slackjawed with empty, comfortable looks of joy. “Now be dolls and spread your legs for me. Roll up those skirts. Pull down those pants.”

“Yes, Big Sis.” All ten complied. Those in skirts rolled up the front to put their panties on full display, then spread their soft touchable thighs as they were told. Those in jeans hopped down from their desks, removed their pants, and hopped back up. Within half a minute her audience all sat, shirts rolled up to expose their breasts, with their panties uncovered and their legs spread wide. All ten stared lovingly at the beautiful perfect titties that their big sister was so kindly showing off.

“Now I’m going to teach you to masturbate~” Nia mewled. She stood straight up, forcing Ms. Threshal to crane her neck as far as possible for a nice glimpse up the divinely pretty schoolgirl’s tantalizing skirt. She gripped one breast gently but firmly in her hand. “Be sure to play with your breasts each time you masturbate. You can use this to give yourself a fetish for your own breasts, nurture that fetish, make absolutely certain your boobs turn you on. Alright?”

“Alright Big Sis,” the chorus of blank voices seemed slightly aroused. All ten began to gently grope themselves, blushing and squirming. Nia giggled.

“Now take your other hand,” she cooed, “and slip it under your panties. Just like this.” She did as she sayed. Her students followed suit, sweating and beginning to squirm. “Now, gennnntly touch around. Your labia, your vulva, your clit-find what feels niiice and sexy to you. Explore your body. Swish those fingers around. Have fun.” Her little sisters started to moan and shake. Hands moved under panties, stroking and brushing and lightly pinching their most delicate parts. The moaning quick rose in volume and started coming faster. “Goood girl.” Nia encouraged her sisters, slipping two fingers inside herself. She instinctively curled her upper body into the touch, giving Ms. Threshal a better view. Her body buckled and she bit her lip. Humped. Humped.

“Good babies, just touch and enjoy,” she gasped out, thrusting her fingers in and out. “Touuuch, and, CUM!”