The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dizzy

Chapter Five of Mommy Milk™

Author’s note: Hello! I’m officially back on track publishing this month, starting with this, the free chapter for May. Trigger warning for incest, as usual for this story, and everyone in it is at least eighteen years of age. The events depicted herein would be extremely unethical in real life, and if you are below eighteen please do NOT read this or ever speak again to someone who sent it to you.

Karen strolled into her doctor’s office. She was wearing big showy cowgirl boots (with high heels, of course, to call more attention to her absolutely divine legs), frilly bright pink panties that clung nicely to her hips, and thick red lipstick. That...was all she wore, unless one counted sunglasses, the big poofy ponytail of fluffy brilliant blonde hair she sported or the bright pink acrylic nails which decorated six of her fingers (all, that is to say, save for the pointer and middle finger on each of her hands). Lots of eyes got pointed at her almost immediately. This wasn’t a surprise to her in the slightest-of course her mammoth tits would draw attention.

“Hey all,” she sang and winked and blew a kiss for the waiting room as she walked in, removed her sunglasses, and hung them from the hip of her panties by one hinge. Most of its occupants were men and thus of no interest to her, but there was a boy who looked nineteen or twenty-he seemed cute enough to breastfeed!—and an older woman (fifty, was what Karen would guess) with a girl of about nineteen. “Cuuuute,” Karen winked at the older woman and smiled wide. She made her way over to them.

“Hey! You there, Mrs. Nightingale, you really can’t—” started a young woman at the reception desk. Karen turned her attention to them with a sultry smile and lifted up her boobs in her hands. Immediately the receptionist froze, slack-jawed. They were half standing and half seated. Their eyes dilated slowly. “You...you can’t…”

“I can’t what?” Karen teased. She was in control. She knew it. The receptionist knew it. The woman in the seat and her probably-daughter definitely knew it. Everybody here knew that Karen was in charge. One look at her tits was enough. “Are you telling me I can’t share these breasts?”

“I...I...think...I think I am…” the receptionist murmured. She was drooling now, soft and helpless. The longer her eyes were on Karen’s...Mrs. Nightingale’s...Karen’s...Karen’s...Karen’s...Karen’s tits….Karen’t giant milky tits…“tits…”

“You think you’re tits?” Karen mocked with a gentle smile. She squeezed her breasts. Massaged them. The receptionist groaned with weak approval.

“I...think I’m tits…” she was tits. She was pretty sure she was tits. Karen told her she thought she was tits, which meant she thought she was tits. She was tits…“I’m tits…”

“Thaaaat’s right, you’re tits.” Karen giggled. “Which means you have to listen to mine, don’t you?”

“I doooo,” moaned Tits. She was so happy that this woman’s breasts were here. They made her happy.

“Good girl, Tits. Just sit down and cancel Mrs. Briggin’s next appointment.”

“I…” started Tits. She just had to obey. But….“I’m...I can’t…”

“Shhhh. Stop overthinking things, Tits. Yes you can.” Karen smiled. She pinched her nipples and rubbed at them with her fingers. “You’re going to sit down and cancel her next appointment. For the girls. For my tits. Listen to them, Tits. Make them happy.”

“Happy….” Any resistance left in Tits’ body disintegrated. She dropped pitifully into her seat and began working a pencil. She took the office phone and lazily put a number in. “Hey, Ms. Marsh? This is Ti-your doctor’s receptionist calling. She had to cancel today, I’m sorry.”

Karen laughed a little and turned to the woman from earlier. She had thin auburn hair which came to a point halfway down her arms, a face with sharp cheeks and slight features, and a little bit of chub distributed evenly throughout her body. She wore jeans and a black t-shirt. Plain, but pretty. Karen appreciated women like that. “Heyyyy there,” she droned as she clambered into the woman’s lap and let her boobs hang in their face, “I’m sorry about that unfortunate distraction. You have my attention now, allll of my attention. Isn’t that nice?”

“Niiice,” the woman moaned helplessly. Her head swayed on its own to match the motions of Karen’s breasts. “I’m dizzyyyyyyy.”

“Yeah, I have that effect.” Karen stroked the woman’s face with the back of her hand. She swung her boobs back and forth a little so their motion resembled a big, soft, slow pair of pendulums. The woman’s entire body began to sway as well, just a little out of sync with her head. Each time her body reached as far to one side as the chair would allow it bounced in the opposite direction and her head only followed its change of direction a second later, after a sharp dip. “My tits make you niiiice and dizzy, don’t they?”

“Dizzy…” the woman sighed. She was right. She was so dizzy. It was a nice dizzy, a fun dizzy. She liked this feeling. Everything was getting blurry and smeary but...those beautiful, majestic tits. They were crystal clear. Bobbing, bouncing. They swayed with such a nice arc, such a soft arc, side to side. They flopped beautifully against each other. They were huge. They hung free. It was perfect. She loooved this. “I’m...dizzy…”

“You are, Dizzy,” Karen laughed to herself. Her enormous breasts heaved and sighed with her as she did. Dizzy moaned with delight. “You’re Dizzy, Dizzy.”

“I’m...Dizzy…” the woman thought she remembered having another name but...the breasts...Dizzy. They said her name was Dizzy. She was Dizzy. “My name is Dizzy…”

“Good girl,” Karen chimed, “what’s your daughter’s name?”

“She’s Minnie…” Minnie was a cute name, but an impulse in Karen’s head told her to change it anyway. So she did.

“No, she’s Ditzy..”

“She’s...Ditzy…” Dizzy moaned. Her lips smiled ever wider. Her body followed the boobs back and forth, back and forth. Her head followed, behind by a few seconds. Back and forth. Back and forth. “Ditzy, her name is Ditzy…”

“It issss, good girl.” Karen was confident her influence had gotten deep enough so she turned to Ditzy. “Hi, Ditzy.”

“H...hi…” Ditzy answered. Her voice was low and sweet, a weak quiet murmur like her mouth was responding on autopilot while her head daydreamed. She, too, was following Karen’s breasts. Back and forth. Back and forth. Her eyes were wide and totally glazed over.

“You’re Ditzy.”

“I’m Ditzy.”

Karen giggled. She clambered across Dizzy’s chair and into Ditzy’s. She giggled and pressed her practically naked crotch against Ditzy’s. Ditzy moaned. Karen sized up Ditzy with her eyes. Ditzy had perky, medium-sized breasts. She had clear skin, thin lips, green eyes, and a slim body. A cute contrast from her mother.

“C’mon girls!” Karen reached with one hand each and seized both women by the back of the head, then shoved them mouth first against her nipples. Mother and daughter’s deep-seated animal brains overtook them, simultaneously, in an instant. They knew the beautiful pink nubs in their mouths had a purpose and they were going to fulfill it. Dizzy and Ditzy sucked and sucked and sucked. The world smeared into a drab blur and vanished. Nothing existed in their heads but this beautiful stranger’s absolutely sublime pair of massive, fuckable tits. They tongued at her nipples, they groaned together, they gulped down one heavy mouthful of thick nutritious creamy milk after another until they had to come up for air. Ditzy came up first. Her shirt was torn. Her breasts were huge now. They’d become much too big for her puny bra to contain. They hung firm and round and pale, and her engorged nipples made the rings her mother didn’t know about even sexier. She panted with her tongue hanging out. Her mother came up for air as well. She, too, had a shirt ripped open by her newly improved mammaries.

“Tiiiits…” Dizzy moaned, gently touching her own.

“Tiiiiits…” Ditzy agreed as she began to unzip her skirt. She stood and it fell away to reveal blue panties that were soaked and almost bursting at the seams. “Oooohhh,” she almost whispered with a vacant look in her eyes, “My hips….”

“And your butt,” Karen smiled and put her hand on it. Ditzy shivered with joy. Dizzy sighed happily in approval.

“Her butt,” said Dizzy.

“H-hey! You’re not allowed to do this!” A nurse came stomping in. “Put….some damn...oh…” she stopped dead in her tracks. All three girls turned their breasts to face her. They were gorgeous. They were stunning. She’d never seen anything so lovely in her life. Karen smiled and beckoned for her to approach. She did not choose to comply, there weren’t enough brains running at the moment to make decisions. She did want to obey, though, so she obeyed. One wobbly step at a time the nurse fumbled across the room towards Karen. Karen took her and tossed her into Dizzy’s lap. Dizzy immediately put a nipple in her mouth.

“That’s right, little one,” she fawned as the nurse dropped her things and curled up in her lap, “that’s it sweetie. Just relax and drink. It’s okay.” Dizzy stroked the other woman’s head with both hands and cooed over her. Ditzy blushed. Her hand crept under her panties…

“Isn’t that hot?” Karen wrapped her arms around Ditzy’s recently expanded waste. Ditzy could only nod.

“Y-yeah, watching her feed is hoooot,” Dizzy agreed. Her hand slipped under her panties. They were sopping wet. She liked that. The way they clung to her skin and the way they hung were extremely comfortable. “So hooooot. I love to watch my mother nursssssse.”

“Gooood girl.”

Karen kissed Ditzy on the cheek. Ditzy moaned. Dizzy looked up at them.

“Oh, honey, I’m so proud of you!” Dizzy smiled at her daughter’s naked breasts. They filled her with both platonic motherly pride and intense sexual want. She was already fantasizing about gripping them, grping them, bouncing them up and down in her hands in front of a captive audience of married women, women with no choice but to learn her daughter was sexier than them! That her daughter was sexier than their husbands! That her daughter was SEXIER than theirs! “Oooohhh,” she moaned as she cradled the cute nurse’s sweet little head in her arms, which regrettably hid her boobs from Ditzy. It was a shame, she loved the way Ditzy looked at her tits. “That’s right baby girl, suck on my big huge mommy tits, theeeere you go.” Breastfeeding a complete stranger felt so comfortable and right. Dizzy had no idea why she’d never thought to do this before, or why she hadn’t already been touching herself thinking about it every night for years.

Ditzy groaned. “God mom, that’s soooo hooot,” she sputtered out, eyes shining with delightful admiration. “Mom your tiiiits! Mom your tits I love your tiiiits!” She was smiling wide. Touching. Pumping one finger in and out of her cute little pussy, gently massaging her massive tender breasts with the other. Fluid seeped out of her crotch. She shivered happily. “Mooooom…”

“Babyyyy,” Dizzy smiled up at Ditzy. “I love you so much honey, look how big you’ve gotten! I love your big sexy tits Ditzyyyy!” They locked eyes like lovers and shared a mutual gaze of tender, gentle affection. Dizzy’s hands stroked the nurse’s head as she suckled, and Ditzy’s hands continued to work at her breasts and genitals. Ditzy blushed deeply. She felt seen, she felt appreciated, she felt loved. She felt sexy and wanted. It was positively intoxicating.

Karen grinned and let go of Ditzy’s waist. She heard footsteps. Her doctor appeared in the hallway and looked out of it.

“Mrs. Nightingale, what’s the moaning of this!?” Ms. Briggin’s eyes were dilated with a mix of shock and confusion. Her vivid, sandy brown hair was up in a bun-cute, and professional, but a waste. Much, Karen thought, like the doctor’s strong silky smooth legs and fairly impressive titties. The doctor should have been wearing a slutty schoolgirl costume, or lingerie and fishnets, or lingerie and a lab coat just a bit too small for her boobs. Her professional button up and coat ensemble was far, far too little.

“I wanna talk to you,” Karen smiled.

“Make an appointment. I have—”

“No you don’t.” Karen cupped her boobs. She could see Ms. Briggin trying not to look, but they weren’t doing well. Their eyes fought and strained but it was like her tits “have their own gravity, don’t they?”

“Their...own gravity..” Ms. Briggin agreed. It was like that. Her eyes passively, slowly brought themselves to rest on those breasts like an object being pulled to the floor or a kitty being drawn to a warm surface. Try as she might, her eyes acted on their own.

“Sooooo hard to keep your eyes off them, sweetie, sooo hard.”

“So haaaard.” Karen was right. It was so...so difficul...dif...diffi...hard to keep her eyes away from those warm comfy cozy breasts. She had to stop looking at those lovely motherly mammaries but it was just…

“So tiring,” Karen helpfully provided the word evading her mind, “such a drain to keep your eyes off. So exhausting.” She began to bounce and squeeze her boobs and squish them against each other.

“Tiring…” Karen yawned. Her arms felt heavy. Her body felt heavy. She was tired. She was weak. “Exhaus….ting…” she stared directly into those giant, engorged nipples. Her eyes had no trouble keeping dead still, passively absorbing the wondrous sight of-

“My ginormous mommy milkers,” Karen giggled, “say it. Say you like staring at my mommy milkers.”

“I…” Ms. Briggin yawned. That phrase felt...off…“like...staring...breasts…”

“No, no, sweetie. Not breasts. Mommy milkers.” Karen spoke sweetly and slowly, like she was talking to a cute animal or teaching how to speak. Ms. Briggin liked that. It made her feel small and appreciated and…

Vulnerable…

“Mommy milkers…” a tingle zapped through her entire body. Mommy milkers. “Mommy milkers...love to stare...mommy milkers.“

“Goood baby.” Karen winked. “I love you, Slut. I’m your mommy, I’m naming you Slut.”

“Yes Mommy,” her newest baby answered with only the half-moment of hesitation her breasts-drunk mind required to comprehend words, “My name is Slut. Thank you Mommy.” Slut wanted to grope herself, but her arms were just...so heavy...so limp, so loose. All she could do was oggle her mommy’s milkers.

That was okay. Slut loved those milkers. Those milkers belonged to her mommy.