The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy Milk™

Chapter Six: Enticing

Author’s Note: Hello! I actually wrote this back in January and wound up not uploading it for half a year for…reasons. Trigger warning for incest as usual on this one. If you enjoy, feel free to send feedback to my email ! You can also follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno.

The schoolday was over and Nia was at home masturbating. Once she’d taught her…was it English…?...class how to masturbate properly she had taken two slips of paper, written her addresses on them, and slipped them into Ms. Threshal’s and Mrs. Aberdeen’s panties. She’d grabbed their tiddies, kissed each of them sensuously on the mouth, patted their butts, and left to go home from school. She might get in trouble, but…she really didn’t care in all honesty. Why should she? School was such a silly thing for a girl like her to allow to bother her. She had nice huge tatas that did such a wonderful job getting her ahead in life! Friends, companionship, sex, food, shelter, there was literally nothing she could want that she couldn’t easily get using her majestic squooshable whore puppies. She looked at her smoking hot reflection in her mommy’s bedroom mirror and bounced her tits up and down with a nice big grin.

God, they were so big and soft and bouncy and sexy! The way they flopped and jiggled when her body moved, the way her hands could sink into them, their creamy silky smooth texture under her slender fingers, the way they wobbled if she moved them and bounced about for a second if she scooped them up and then let go of them…it was all positively magical to her. Nia could not get enough of her big enchanting milk sacks. She kind of wanted to go on a shirtless walk through the neighborhood and see what cute girls and sexy milfs she could effortlessly ensnare in the mind-melting succour that they so eagerly promised and could so quickly provide. Her mother entered the room from behind her and put her arms around Nia’s waist.

“Hi, sweetie,” Mrs. Suzuki purred as she pushed her ample breasts and erect nipples up against her daughter’s back. Nia gasped through her teeth and curled a lip inwards to bite it slightly as she drank in the sight of her mother’s reflection. Her mom was so…soft, and beautiful, and delicate. She was scrumptious for the eyes and a feast to the touch. Nia reached behind her head to play with her mother’s ample, beautiful hair. They each gazed longingly into the beautiful splashes of color in the reflections of one another’s perfect eyes. Mrs. Suzuki humped her daughter’s leg slightly and purred for her. Nia grinned wide and turned her body back and forth to give her mother the most optimal view.

“Hello, Mommy!” Nia trilled with delight plainly evident in her voice. She was so very happy. “You hug so goooood, it’s like I’m being embraced by a milky clouuuuuud.”

“Milky like the texture, or milky like my boobs?” Mrs. Suzuki asked with a devilish little chuckle. She kissed her daughter’s beautiful hair.

“Both, mom, you silly thing,” Nia giggled. She turned suddenly and planted a wet long kiss inside of her mother’s mouth. Mrs. Suzuki’s will left her immediately and she melted into a a limp pile of love and flesh and breasts. Nia pushed her against a wall, gently, by her tits. She sucked on Mrs. Suzuki’s lips, invaded her mouth with her tongue, and pressed and pressed for what felt like forever before she pulled away and moved her hands to each cup half of her panting, breathless mother’s face. Nia’s mommy’s lips and cheeks were both flush with excitement and her eyes practically begged for me.

“Please Baby,” Mrs. Suzuki whimpered, “Take me—”

“Not yet,” Nia giggled, “We have dinner first with my teachers!” She gave her silly mommy a quick kiss on the forehead and fluttered her eyelashes in a flirtatious fashion to tease the woman. “Don’t you want to have sex left in you when I give them huge tits like ours?”

“Breastfeed…” mumbled Mrs. Suzuki, the thought of Nia dominating two older women into drinking her milk leaving the mother of one absolutely pulsating with need. Her legs wobbled. She breathed shallow and fast. How sexy would the teachers be? How big would their tits be when Nia was finished with them? She swallowed and felt the temperature of her face and cheeks rise steadily. Those two teachers were going to be absolutely smoking hot with gigantic milky breasts, all soft and pillowy and bouncy and full of youthful, zesty life. She could picture it now, in fact she WAS picturing it now, and the thought was driving her mad with need and making her knees weak and wobbly. “Breastfeed them, oh- uhhnng, Nia I love you….” Nia’s mother shakily managed to say out loud in between less intelligible moans.

“I will, Mommy, you know that, it would be so SILLY of me not to!” Nia reassured her mommy with a big wide grin that parted her thick, bright pink, oh so very kissable lips. Nia’s tongue, damp and lascivious and nubile, flicked out briefly and traced a sweet lick across each of those lips. Her Mommy immediately let out yet another pitiful little moan and felt as her entire body shuddered. Her jelly-like legs almost threatened to give way under her and leave her held aloft only by the sweet loving embrace of Nia’s angelic caring arms. She contemplated just giving in and letting that happen, pretending as she was held even tighter against Nia that she had not given in on purpose to be cradled just a little bit closer to Nia’s massive boobs and yummy little face.

“I have to go get ready,” Nia hissed gently as she leaned ever closer. Her face came within less than an inch of her mother’s, such that her Mommy could feel Nia’s impassioned breath as it tickled the tips of her ear. The sensation arced all throughout Mrs. Suzuki’s body and delivered yet another package of weakened shivers and aroused whimpering. Nia raised her head and nibbled gently at her Mommy’s ear. Ms. Suzuki groaned and didn’t even try to hide it when her entire body visibly quaked.

“Y-yes dear, of course, Mommy will be right here,” Ms. Suzuki mumbled as she hoped the words her scrambled brain fetched would be coherent and correct. She leaned back for a moment into her daughter’s beautiful, fuckably soft body. She was so comfortable there. So hot, and above all that she was...so wet.

“Good girl,” Nia answered with a sweet little flittering giggle. She kissed Ms. Suzuki’s hair two or three times, for just a fleeting second each, then let go and scampered off to start getting ready. Her Mommy swooned helplessly and fell to her hands and knees, where she stared up adoringly at her daughter. As Nia made her way out of the room all Ms. Suzuki could think of was how much she wanted to have sex with her precious, perfect Nia.

* * *

Nia got out of her mom’s bedroom and awkwardly remembered that she had originally been touching herself. She sighed and spent a bit laughing at herself for being so silly. The moment had passed, so she’d just have to put her urges on her two teachers. She giggled thinking of the coming night with them. She couldn’t wait to breastfeed them in front of her mom! Or to watch their mounds swell until they either burst or slipped out of the shirts failing to contain them. Or to sit on their mouths...or to...to…

Mmmm.

Dinner was going to be lots of fun. Nia could already tell. Nia walked past the bathroom and paused to admire herself in the mirror. Her face was so perfect and soft and kissable, and she had such sweet looking lips. She smacked them with her tongue and noticed for the first time just what a nimble, enticing tongue it was. Thoughts of her plans went vacant and distant as Nia saw her breasts heave with her slightly labored breathing. What was she doing again? It couldn’t matter more than her sexy reflection. She leaned instinctively forward and her eyes hooded and glazed over. Her breasts drooped and swung side to side beneath her, gently, slowly, pendulously, and she couldn’t help but sigh happily.

“I love my tits…” Nia whispered to herself under her breath. She took one of her enormous breasts in her head and revelled in its firm softness, in its weight, in the way it billowed around her hand so beautifully. She enjoyed staring at her reflection handling its boobies almost as much as she was aroused to allow it to oggle her as she did the same. Her crotch rapidly heated back up. She was wet and wobbly. It was okay to submit to the gigantic boobies in the mirror, after all.

Nia stumbled forward and clambered onto the sink. Her sexy body knocked things to the floor but she didn’t care. Mommy would clean it up later. Nia pressed her face against the smooth, cool glass. Her lips met it and she kissed. The sight of her reflection, no less in love than she was, spurred her on. She tongued it, too caught up in bliss to care whether she was fucking herself or imagining she was fucking herself. She shoved her enormous milkers against the glass too, and the chill surface immediately made her nipples shrivel and go erect. Chills of delight shot all through her. Nia moaned and watched her lovable reflection make a face of arousal to reward her. “I love you,” Nia purred sexily for her most recent lover.

I love you,” her love mouthed back to her as it pushed its massive tits together and used its arms to grind them up and down on each other. Nia groaned and quaked with happiness. Her lover smiled wide with its thick yummy lips and both stared starstruck into each other’s eyes. “Your eyes are beautiful,” Nia’s reflection mouthed as she heard herself say it. Nia shoved her mounds forward but her lover’s humongous flesh pillows topped them from reaching its mouth. She pouted. Why couldn’t she breastfeed it!?

Wait. It was imitating all of her movements. If she just put her boobs in her mouth…!

Her phone rang and shook her from her stupor. Nia giggled at her silliness and hopped down from the counter. She ran to her room and picked up. It was Mrs. Abberdeen.

“Hi Nia,” the teacher sounded worried and stressed. “I’d really love to go eat dinner with you but my family—”

“Shhhhh!” Nia shushed her. She opened a video call and fluttered her long pretty eyelashes at the camera. “You’re coming to dinner, darling. That’s that.”

“But-my husband!” Mrs. Abberdeen protested. “I can’t just not come home!” Nia giggled at this silly little excuse. It was such a funny thing to get hung up on.

“You don’t have kids right?” Nia asked.

“No, but—” Mrs. Abberdeen started.

“Shhhh.” Nia lowered her phone to give Mrs. Abberdeen a good view of her tits. With the camera angled up, they towered over Mrs. Abberdeen and instantly silenced her. The older woman’s mouth started to quietly and subconsciously nurse the air. She was in love. She was helpless.

“You love my tits,” Nia stated in a nonchalant manner. She started to move them, back and forth, niiiice and slowly. Their immense mass gave them a fun sense of inertia, such that they jiggled and swung at the edges of their arc like a pendulum. Mrs. Abberdeen stared powerlessly, her eyes dilated, visibly shaking, suckling harder and harder at nothing.

“I love your tits,” Mrs. Abberdeen repeated. It was a statement of fact. She loved Nia’s tits.

“You’re not going home.” Nia saw the slightest shred of resistance attempt to form on Mrs. Abberdeen’s face but it quickly failed. The homeroom teacher could only mutter in response.

“I’m...not going home.”

“Your silly family can wait.”

“My silly family can wait.” Nia giggled. She had a tighter grip over Mrs. Abberdeen than the woman’s husband ever had, and this knowledge pleased her. She smiled and watched as Mrs. Abberdeen grew limper, weaker, more pliable. Her face followed the movements of Nia’s massive mammaries slowly and automatically, left to right, left to right, as their soothing motion massaged more and more of her brain into soft powerless compliance. Her eyes were glazed over now, glassy and empty and totally devoid of thought. Nia loved this helpless enthralled woman.

“You will do or say whatever I want, won’t you?”

“Yes Nia…” Mrs. Abberdeen mouthed quietly. Her breaths were shallow and quick. Talking, focusing, anything of the sort would require taking attention away from the beautiful breasts eating her brain. That was unacceptable. “Whatever you...want…”

“You’re going to let go of all guilt,” said Nia happily, “about your husband.”

“Let...go…” Mrs. Abberdeen whimpered. Her voice was barely audible.

“No need to tell him anything,” Nia giggled, “just ignore his calls and don’t go home.”

“No….need…” Mrs. Abberdeen mouthed, “just ignore….don’t go home…”

“That’s right darling. You’re coming here, to me. You’re mine, not his.“

“Yours…” Mrs. Abberdeen vacantly half mouthed. “Not...not his…”

“You love me sooooo much more,” Nia purred, putting one finger in her snatch. God, that felt so good.

“Love...you…” Mrs. Abberdeen smiled as she formed the words with slow, beleaguered motions of her mouth. No sound escaped. “Sooooo….more…”

“That’s right, cutie,” Nia giggled again. She pressed a button and recorded a few seconds of her tits swaying, then sent them to Mrs. Abberdeen. “Watch this and touch till you cum, Cupcake.”

“Yes, Big Sis,” Mrs. Abberdeen moaned. “I love you...I love you…” she opened the recording and got lost in it. “I love you...I love you…” Nia pumped happily at herself with her other hand as tension and excitement tightened her grip on her phone.

“I love you, Cupcake!” Nia repeated herself as she leaned forward and trembled. Her fingers dove eagerly deep inside of her and hooked in. She swirled and pressed and humped. The pressure mounted on both sides and she moaned with her head throwing itself up and back into an arch. “I love you! Come on Cupcake, touch for me!”

“I…” Mrs. Abberdeen moaned. “Ca...can’t be..be seen, or...heard, Big Sis, pl-please!” Mrs. Abberdeen let out a deep involuntary moan and her entire body shuddered as she did. The woman’s face, flush and red now, shook terribly with need and want. She looked away from the phone and threw her vision as far as she could once to each side. “But...touch….love...love, love you…” her eyes locked back at the phone and it was almost as though something had physically taken hold of her gaze. She gave in faster this time, and far more easily. Mrs. Abberdeen’s face grew soft and affectionate almost instantly. She gazed longingly into the screen and held it closer to her face. “I...love you…” her voice was soft and demure this time, closer to the mewling of a needy animal. A spike of desire exploded through Nia and she drove her fingers against her insides with renewed vigor.

Nia extended her thumb and used it to awkwardly paw at her clitoris. The stimulus was clumsy and inconsistent but she was in no shape for that to matter. It was as though signals of flame and electricity had pierced her mind and body from all angles at once. She squealed at the top of her lungs with joy. On the other end of the call, Mrs. Abberdeen was helpless to stop herself from doing the same at an immodestly high volume. Nia’s knees collapsed at the sound and she crumpled into an aroused heap on the floor. She gasped as her fingers and thumb continued to go to town on her. The heat and tension and friction all seemed to grow greater and greater with remarkable speed. Nia was rocking back and forth, not totally sure on a conscious level of where she was holding the phone or where the sounds of Mrs. Abberdeen’s indecent moaning were coming from.

Nia’s whole body spasmed violently as eroticism coursed violently along its lithe shapes. She groaned loudly, pitifully, as her lower belly grew warm and her clitoris’ sensitivity grew evem greater. Nia’s hips buckled upwards against nothing-she was laying on her back now- and her fingers met them by driving down against her pussy ever harder. Her legs quaked and trembled, she threw her head side to side, and her free hand-where was the phone?— her free hand grabbed onto her breast. This new source of pleasure exploded through her brain and got her practically screaming with delight.

“Aaaaagh! Mi- Misses Abberdeeeeen!” Nia squealed. Her hips thrust back and forth with a violent energy and her fingers attacked her crotch with equal ferocity. She could hear the teacher’s voice coming from somewhere- it was near her, but nothing else mattered or was comprehensible to her overheated, melting brain. “I love you Mrs. Abberdeen! I love you, I love you—” the image flashed into her head of Mrs. Abberdeen on her knees, staring up at Nia with big eyes that sparkled with delight and adoration. In this fantasy, Mrs. Abberdeen’s mouth was latched-

Onto Nia’s nipple…

Nia’s groping hand savagely pincered one of her nipples between two fingers. Joy made her entire spine arch with immediate, powerful feedback. A bit of milk squirted into the air in a thin, pretty little stream but Nia didn’t see it because she was too absorbed in her body. She curled and then suddenly straightened her body multiple times as one pulse of sexual heat after another scorched her whole body beneath the skin. Her mouth hung open for a while as half-gasps died on their way out of it. Wetness saturated her inner thighs, as well as the hand attacking her entrance.

“I...I love you...som, so m-much, so much! So much! Love, love you, LOVE YOU!” Nia screamed as her whole body was scourged by bliss like she’d never experienced before in her life. “Little Sis I LOVE YOU!!!” At last whatever floodgate had held orgasm back from her grasp, burst violently into millions of pieces. Nia gasped and squealed and spasmed as a flood of sex erupted from between her pussylips and washed relentlessly over her thighs and hand. Her body robotically carried on in its motions without her for a few more seconds as she stared at the ceiling, eyes blank and unmoving, then she went totally limp. For a little bit, laying there silently, Nia even forgot to breathe.

Her mommy was standing nearby. She smiled down at Nia with an expression of happiness and soft pride. Nia couldn’t see that, nor could she feel it when her mother picked her up and carried her over into the bathroom to wash her off real quick. The water’s cool touch helped ground her once more, but it was still a little bit before she was in any place to communicate or know what she was looking at.

Nia’s mother gave her baby a short bath, the whole while marveling at Nia’s beautiful skin, eyes, and breasts.