The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 21 (Heroine on Heroine)

Ampere easily over-rode the simple electronic lock and rushed through the door, almost before it had opened fully. She saw her friend sprawled in the centre of the room, and had to fight the urge to immediate run to her. The heroine was not about to let down her guard though. Instead, she carefully viewed her surroundings, and only once she had convinced herself that no obvious traps lay in wait, did she approach Geist.

Acutely aware that it was generally the not so obvious traps that caused the most problems, Ampere bent to her bound colleague and gently unhooked the sleep mask. She was startled by the low, breathy moan that issued from Geist’s slack mouth, what on earth had they done to her?

Ignoring those concerns for the moment, the heroine turned her attention to the young woman’s bonds. She recognised the technology, it was similar to the strange collar that The Gadgeteer had worn. Fortunately, these did not seem to have been activated, and it was a relative easy task to free Geist’s wrists and ankles.

The heroine didn’t notice the slight tingling in her fingers as she worked. The tiny crystals, which The Anaesthetist had earlier sprinkled over Geist were almost instantly absorbed through her skin. They were so fine, that a small number still hung suspended in the air, and both Ampere and Geist were unknowingly breathing them in.

As with many of The Anaesthetist’s poisons, the crystals worked very slowly. He enjoyed the prolonged struggles of his victims, loved to watch them fight against the inevitable. This poison worked more subtly than most, guaranteeing no warning at all before the victim was completely under its sway.

* * *

The villain watched through a hidden spyhole. The Gadgeteer had a much slighter build than this heroine, and where the costume had been intended to be skin-tight, now it was on the verge of bursting open. He carefully unstoppered a small vial, and lovingly emptied its contents onto a heavy cloth. The opportunity to administer the ‘coup de grace’ was too wonderful to miss. All, he needed to do, was to wait a little longer and let the crystals do their evil work.

* * *

Geist shuddered again, letting out another low moan. Ampere regarded her friend with concern. Without the sleep mask, she had expected her to start to rouse by now. It was then that she noticed how damp the strange silver material was around the heroine’s crotch. She looked away, embarrassed, a deep blush rising to her cheeks.

Again Geist moaned, and that was all it took to make Ampere realise just how aroused she was. She knew that this was wrong, that she shouldn’t be feeling this was. They had always been friends, but she wasn’t wired that way, was she? Forcing herself to concentrate, the heroine tried to ignore Geist’s increasingly laboured breathing and her periodic gasps of pleasure.

She had to get Geist out of here. Something was obviously affecting them both, and most likely it was airborne. Ampere hooked one arm under her friend’s knees and the other around the back of her slender neck. Then she struggled to rise, dragging the unresisting girl into the air.

* * *

Geist felt herself being lifted unsteadily, she fought to open her eyes, and found herself gazing into the blurred face of her friend and mentor. She felt so tired, but also so very good. Immediately she looped her arms around Ampere’s neck, taking some of the burden. That was the moment that her body chose to convulse in another wave of pleasure.

* * *

Ampere felt Geist shift, and was relieved when she clung to her. Now that she was no longer a completely ‘dead weight’, she became much easier to manage. Then, without warning, the young girl screamed out, thrashing in apparent ecstasy. The movement drove both girls back to the ground in jumble of tangled limbs. Geist held tightly to her friend, while the after-shocks settled and died. Ampere’s left arm was still around Geist’s neck, but the other had shifted and now lay nestled between her legs.

* * *

The Anaesthetist watch in fascination, he could tell that Ampere was fighting the aphrodisiac properties of his poison. What she couldn’t know was that this effect actually masked what else the toxin was doing to her. She was too focussed on the obvious to notice anything else now.

For Geist it was a completely different matter, she had already been weakened by the potent anaesthetic. Meanwhile, The Gadgeteer’s special patch would keep her too occupied to have any real chance of escape.

* * *

Ampere tried to pull away, but was taken completely by surprise when her friend pressed her thighs tightly together and effectively trapped her arm where it was. What happened next was an even bigger shock however.

Geist ground her pelvis against Ampere’s arm, and used both hands to pull the startled heroine’s face to hers. The young woman whimpered softly, her building need all too evident. Ampere tried again to break her grip, but she didn’t want to hurt Geist. Then, as she flailed her free arm, it grazed the younger woman’s breast, causing her to groan.

It was the sound of almost complete bliss, and for a moment, Ampere’s iron control slipped. She found that she could move her hand enough to massage Geist’s crotch, feeling the sheer material move against the girl’s sex. Then, their lips met and parted, tongues probing. Each pressed their own body into the other’s as if they were trying to meld together.

* * *

Amidst all this, Geist’s hand snaked lower, finally cupping the other woman’s pussy. Eagerly she began to stroke and rub, finding that her friend was also wet. All thoughts of resistance gone, the two heroines concentrated on each other, both determined to give and receive as much pleasure as possible.

* * *

The villain moved stealthily from his hiding place, and crossed to where the two women were entwined. Ampere seemed to have the easier job, as whatever she did, Geist would orgasm every few minutes as the patch stimulated her. But despite her lack of technological assistance, the young woman appeared to be giving at least as good as she got. For a moment, The Anaesthetist paused to marvel at their stamina, but then he returned to the matter at hand.

Gradually he noticed that their movements were becoming more and more sluggish. First it was only Geist who seemed to slow, but soon after Ampere too seemed to falter. After a couple more minutes, both girls could only seem to muster enough energy to idly stroke each other. Although this appeared to be more than enough stimulation to keep them both simmering.

Once he was convinced that they were no longer a threat, the villain moved closer. He paused to collect Geist’s sleep mask from where it had been discarded. Then, he stepped up behind Ampere, and forced his pre-soaked cloth over her mouth and nose.

* * *

The sudden attack was another surprise for the heroine. Her first reaction was to gasp in surprise, almost certainly the worst thing she could have done in the circumstances. The scent of chloroform overwhelmed her, just one more drug to add to the cocktail now swimming through her bloodstream. She fought to get away, but found her body strangely unresponsive. Then, as if to add to her troubles, Geist’s continued attention began to lift her towards yet another orgasm.

Ampere knew that if she came, then it would be all over for her. In her climax she would suck down more than enough chloroform to put her under. Even now it was getting more difficult to think, the room appeared to be darkening at the edges and a numbness was building in her cheeks. She had to do something, and right now.

* * *

The Anaesthetist used his weight and strength to hold Ampere down. He could see that her friend was still tending to her, and could feel how close she now was. With one hand holding the cloth in place, his other was free to roam the heroine’s body. First he unzippered the leotard, then eased inside and began to massage. He smiled in amusement as this new assault forced an indignant squeal from his captive.

“Just relax, breath it all in and it’ll soon be over,” he whispered in her ear.

The heroine’s angry retort, muffled by the cloth, was music to the villain’s ears.

* * *

With no other options, Ampere cast around with her powers, searching for anything that she could use. In an instant she became aware of five discrete energy sources in the room with her. Four of them were tiny, and would probably be of no use, but the final source appeared quite substantial.

She reached out instinctively and avidly sucked as much power as she could. Then, she leeched the four other sources almost as an after thought. Ampere could feel her strength returning, although there didn’t seem to be enough power for her to completely purge herself of the drugs. Drained of energy, Geist’s bindings were now completely dormant, and The Gadgeteer’s heavy rifle would need to be recharged.

Ampere knew that she would only have one chance at this. She willed herself to relax, slumping against Geist and letting out a long slow breath. Unsurprisingly, the villain kept his cloth in place, but he did have to lean forward. The next instant, Ampere pushed up with all her might, slamming her head backwards and feeling a sense of elation as it connected.

* * *

The Anaesthetist staggered backwards, clutching his nose and howling in a mixture of pain and rage. Blinking away the tears, he had no time to duck before Ampere’s fist connected squarely with his face. The villain fell heavily, stunned. He could taste blood in his mouth and instinctively he tried to protect his face from further punishment.

There was a brief pause, and then pain engulfed the villain in a cocoon of fire.

* * *

Almost as soon as his hands went up, Ampere had shocked The Anaesthetist squarely between the legs. She grunted in satisfaction as he curled into a ball, clutching himself and groaning.

The heroine felt the room begin to spin; the exertion had taken more out of her than she realised. She could feel her movements slowing and her muscles stiffening again. She did not dare look over at Geist for fear of what might happen if she did so. It was clear that she needed to get closer to a large power source, and burn out all the poisons, just as she had done before.

Moving as fast as she was able, the heroine staggered out through the door. If she could recharge quickly enough there would be time to deal with The Anaesthetist more permanently. Then it should be easy to free the remaining prisoners and escape.

She was still planning what to do next when the floor suddenly tilted under her. Ampere had a moment of clarity, as she remembered the corridor trap, before she dropped down the slide and into blackness. Her anguished, “Nooooooo!” reverberated through the lair.

To be continued…