The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 22 (Ampere’s Abrupt Recapture!)

Ampere hurtled down the slide, cursing her stupidity. It took several moments before she even thought about using her powers to slow her descent. But it was no use. The slide itself wasn’t metallic, and the walls remained tantalisingly out of reach. Then, the heroine’s precipitous fall ended abruptly as her feet impacted against a solid plate.

Disorientated by the sudden stop, and with the drugs once again clouding her mind, Ampere’s reactions were far too sluggish. Before she really registered that her journey had ended, machinery whirred into action around her.

Slender rubber straps sprung from the slide. In an instant they had wrapped tightly around her body, encircling her neck, wrists and ankles. She fought to break loose, but only succeeded in nearly choking herself.

Then, a shape loomed above her, dropping slowly towards the prone heroine. Ampere struggled more fiercely, but the bonds held firm. The shape dropped closer and she released it almost looked like the top half of a sarcophagus. It had been padded on the inside and was a little less than five feet long.

The hollow tube closed over Ampere’s body, covering her from the neck down. With a hiss it sealed shut, and then she felt herself being lifted up. Mechanical arms swung her back upright, and began moving the trapped heroine through a series of tunnels. Eventually, she came to rest in another chamber, superficially identical to the one in which she and The Anaesthetist had fought.

The drug was making it so hard to think. Her body and mind both felt numb and stiff. At first, she had tried to reach out for any kind of power source, but now she couldn’t find the strength to even bother. The heroine hung dejectedly in her bonds, feeling completely helpless and wondering if she was truly defeated this time.

To an outside observer, all that was visible of the heroine was her head. The rest of her body was sealed inside a ceramic tube that narrowed at the top and fused perfectly with the rubber strap around her throat. Her confusing journey finally ended, and she came to rest in the exact centre of the room.

A long arm descended soundlessly from the ceiling before connecting a heavy pipe to the rear of Ampere’s prison. There was a distant hum as a pump activated. Then, something thick and syrupy began to flow down the pipe. But, at first the young woman did not notice.

Ampere knew that she should be doing something, but her thoughts were too sluggish. All she wanted was let her eyes drift close and just give in to the feeling of utter torpor, which suffused both her body and brain. But, despite everything, she still wouldn’t allow herself to just give in.

Then, very slowly, the heroine became aware of something warm and liquid, oozing over her back, and down her slender legs. She found that she could do nothing about the disturbing sensation. Her bonds held tight against her weak struggles, and she wasn’t even able turn her head to see what this new assault might be.

Soon, she began to feel the liquid pooling around her feet. The pump continued to hum, and the fluid rose slowly over her body. The sensation was growing less uncomfortable all the time, eventually becoming a gentle, cushioning heat.

Ampere found herself relaxing even more. By the time her ceramic prison had completely filled, her eyelids had half-closed and she drifted in semi-slumber. Inside, the cylinder, tiny scavenger nanobots were dismantling the now-redundant rubber straps. The syrupy liquid was also changing, congealing and solidifying around the heroine’s body.

Once the nano-machines had finished with her bindings, they then set to work on her stolen clothes. In only a matter of moments, she was naked once again. The leotard had been efficiently broken down, ready to be used for raw material. At the same time as this was taking place inside the tube, outside another small arm descended. It took a few seconds to align itself correctly, then shot forward, plunging a tiny needle into Ampere’s neck.

There was a hiss as the syringe injected its contents directly into the helpless heroine’s bloodstream. The arm then withdrew, disappearing into the ceiling. Ampere stirred slightly when the needle struck home. But almost as quickly she settled again, her eyes gradually closing shut as her breathing deepened and slowed.

Having finally completed its work, the tube disconnected from the back of Ampere’s prison and it too disappeared into a concealed recess. Several minutes went by, and then the tube hinged open, revealing what had happened to its occupant.

Ampere stood, her arms and legs straight, as if standing at attention. From the neck down, her naked body was now coated with a thin varnish of clear resin.

* * *

The Anaesthetist had eventually recovered from his earlier encounter with Ampere. He healed remarkably quickly, but that did not make the injuries any less painful. He did not consider himself to be a vindictive man, but he took no small pleasure in the knowledge that the fleeing heroine had dropped straight into one of his slide traps.

Geist had offered no resistance as he had rebound her and replaced the sleep mask. That meant that he was able to turn his entire attention to the question of what he intended to do with Ampere. He was half way to the holding chamber, where she had been deposited when it came to him. After a suitable period of ‘punishment’ for her earlier assault, he would place the proud heroine in a position where she would have to choose whether she or her young friend would go through his ‘programming’ procedure.

The thought of putting Ampere in such an obvious ‘no-win’ situation was immensely satisfying, and served to dispel the last of the aching pain from when Ampere had zapped him in the groin. Yes, all things considered, on days like this, it was good to be the villain.

To be continued…