The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

My New Apartment, Part 3: The Next Morning

(written by pshadme—June 2001)

Sunday morning I awoke in my bed at the crack of...11:45!? I never sleep that late. I couldn’t, for the life of me, remember what had happened the night before. Caroline and I were sitting on the couch talking and ...oh God, I probably fell asleep on her...shit! I hope she’s not angry. I wonder how I got down here? I was afraid to move for fear that she’d hear me and confront me about being rude last night. I thought for a moment about how to handle this when I heard Caroline coming down the stairs...and my bedroom door was open...shit! I jumped up to dash for the door (hey, I don’t sleep in the nude?). I scrambled on the floor next to the bed, grabbed my boxers and moved toward my door when I saw Caroline holding a linen basket next to the washing machine, just outside my room.

She had her back towards me. She was in a short tank-top nightshirt with one shoulder hanging down like a “flashdance” shirt...it barely covered her ass. Her hair was loosely up on her head and this combination revealed one of my weaknesses for the female body...freckles on her shoulder blades. The sight of her in this outfit immediately made my flimsy boxers expand outward and before I could do anything about it...

“Oh, you’re up sleepy head. I thought you’d be in bed all day.” Her tone was definitely not chastising, but rather playful. Her nipples were very visible through her shirt and I could even see the outline of her dark areolas pressing against the thin fabric. She stood kind of still for a moment...almost posing and smiled at me waiting for a response.

“Yeah, I guess...I mean, I’m sorry...I mean I’m sorry for dozing off last night...what happened anyway?", I offered rather bashfully, completely forgetting about the tent pole that I was displaying in my shorts. “I’m kind of embarrassed.”

“Why be embarrassed? I think it’s cute the way you can’t control yourself when you look at me.", she said with a grin and a glance at my crotch.

Shit! I tried to turn a little and cover myself with my hands like a B-movie comedian who just lost his fig leaf. She giggled at how silly I must have looked.

“Don’t worry, sammy. You did doze off last night and I helped you downstairs and into bed. I didn’t know how you preferred to sleep, so I just removed all your clothes, so that you’d be com-for-table.”

I had to shake my head out of a daze at the sound of that word and again focused my attention on Caroline smiling eyes. (oh man, she saw me naked) “Wow, I apologize, I meant no disrespect, it’s just that, well, it was a long day and...”

“No, I accept the blame.", she interrupted, “you did have a long day and I forced you to keep me company for too long and with the wine and all, you were bound to get sleepy. Well, no harm done, I hope. I was just coming down to do some laundry while you slept, but since you’re up now, I’ll wait. You probably want to shower and I don’t want to affect the water pressure. I’ll just do this later.” After placing the laundry basket on top of the washer, she walked back up the stairs with her half-exposed ass swaying back and forth from one step to the next.

Again, I was a bit taken back by her casual sexuality, but any thoughts of political correctness flew out of my head when that sensual perfume that was lingering around where she was standing wafted into my room. My shorts tightened even more as I inhaled deeply and moved towards the scent. Then, my heart skipped a beat when I saw, laying on top of the perfume soaked blouse that she wore last night, a pair of panties!

Wow! Every boyhood dream of sniffing a woman’s worn panties filled my mind and despite any good or moral reason to resist, I reached for this rare treasure and brought it up to my nose. It had the faint smell of her perfume, but even more exquisite was the sweet odor of her sex. The crotch was damp and I inhaled deeply as all the visions that she teased me with last night dominated my mind. My eyes were closed and the smell was pouring into my head when...

“Sammy, can I offer you any breakfast?” came from the top of the stairs.

I froze, but upon carefully turning my head, I noticed I could barely see her feet, so I assumed that she couldn’t see me or at least, God forbid, my head.

I was nervous to answer and confirm that I was next to the washer when she said, “If you have any laundry, just feel free to mix it with mine and I’ll just make you some eggs before you shower.” I felt like I was digging myself a hole of guilt that I would never get out of, but still took one more sniff and ran back into my bedroom.

My God, it’s barely been 24 hours. How am I going to live with this temptress day in and day out. I pondered my situation as I dressed and made my way up the stairs in some sweat shorts and a tee shirt. Thoughts of her were obsessing my mind and I didn’t realize that, despite my concerns, I was still very hard. I entered the kitchen and her eyes turned immediately to my crotch and with a devilish voice said, “We might have to do something about that.”

Again mortified, I quickly took a seat as she turned back towards the stove.

“Coffee, dear?”

“No thanks, I don’t drink it, I’ll just have some milk if you got any.”

“Of course, such a little boy, what did I expect”

Again patronizing me, but I wasn’t as defensive. I just let it roll off of me. I felt I should just begin to accept her way of thinking. It wasn’t going to be harmful to whatever ego I had if I didn’t let it. Besides, why rub her the wrong way, she’s been nothing but accommodating since yesterday. “So, sammy, sleep well? Hope you had pleasant dreams.” Caroline began, politely.

“To be honest Caroline, I can’t remember if I dreamt, but I did sleep soundly, thank you.” (Very good Sam, just keep it casual and maybe she’ll not bring up the fact that I was standing next to her dirty laundry.)

“Well, we all dream every time we sleep, so I’m sure you dreamt. I just hope they were pleasant.", she added staring at me over the cup she was sipping. “If there’s anything I can do to help you sleep more comfortably, don’t hesitate to ask me.”

My mind immediately was thrown into a vision of lying in bed with Caroline’s panties over my face and it wasn’t until she spoke again that I was snapped back into the kitchen.

“sammy? Your eggs are getting cold.", she said mockingly, “you kind of spaced out for a second, are you ok?", this time almost giggling.

“Yes, I’m sorry.”

“You apologize too much. Don’t worry. You won’t hurt my feelings. Just don’t worry about a thing. We’ll just keep everything very casual and care-free. I don’t want you to worry about anything...just relax when you are around me...reelaax, sweetie. I will make everything ok. Just reeelaaax.”

Her voice was almost monotone as she spoke and I felt the tiredness that consumed me last night return. I think my fork fell out of my hand, but I made no attempt to pick it up. I just tried so hard to concentrate on Caroline’s words. They were like an echo again and I struggled to listen closely to the distant melody her words were weaving.

“you are still sooo sleepy sammy and so weak. You need to listen to me and just lie down. Come with me and lie on my couch. It is soo soft and com-for-table...soooo cooom-fortable. you are soooo sleeeeepy. Don’t fight the urge to sleep. Don’t resist the urge...don’t reeessssist....stop resisting....stop resisting me...you canNOT resist me, sammy.”

I felt my legs carrying me out of the kitchen, but didn’t feel as if I was exerting any energy. My body didn’t feel like it had any. All I remember was feeling Caroline’s warm breath on my ear as she escorted me inside, then lying down and...

“Just close your eyes sammy, I will take good care of you. There is no need to think about anything, just reeelaaaaax and sleeeep...sooo sleeepy again. Just relax and sleeeep for me. you must sleeep again sammy....relaax and sleep. That’s all you want is what I suggest. Listen to my suggestion and sleeeep. Listen to my words and sleeeep. Obey my words and sleeeeeeep...my suggestions and my words...oobeey and sleeeep for me.”