The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter Four — Lilly & Nora

In the meantime Lilly, the CEO’s younger daughter, had arrived at home. She also inhabited her father’s estate, but only the guest house. As she entered the living room, she was still sobbing and not able to think straight. She undressed and revealed the white spandex suit with green stripes underneath. She stuffed her thick shoulder-long brown hair in her back and put the hood back on. Then, she sighed in relief enjoying the suit’s gentle and omnipresent embrace.

She had never been into any clothing fetish, but she knew from her father that the suits had a secret lining that gradually created a kind of longing for the suit to make sure that the employees wouldn’t opt out of the WEP. Lilly had even seen many of her colleagues rubbing their clits or cocks inside their suits because of its magically arousing feel.

Lilly had always accepted or ignored that respectively. As she knew what was going on and what it was meant for, she had never wanted to see any sexual benefit in it. However, today she needed the suit’s pleasantness. So she stood there for a moment and let her fingers run over the suit’s sleek surface that covered her mildly curvaceous body.

Lilly then made a large cup of tea, put on a cuddly hoodie in addition to the suit, snuggled up on the couch and sipped at her cup while gently stroking her spandex-clad thigh with the other hand. She thought about her father and the rare nice moments she had shared with him. With these pleasant memories the suit’s special lining started to have an effect on Lilly. So her hand—still stroking her leg—slowly went to her inner thigh and even deeper in her crotch. As she finally massaged her pussy and started to moan out loud, she jerked and looked at her hand.

“No, no, Lilly... this is not the right time,” she exhaled deeply and pulled herself together. She rubbed her thighs against each other and sighed. The stimulation was nice, but she had to keep it under control. Then, she took another sip of tea and continued thinking about her father.

About an hour later, the front door opened and Nora, the head of work scheduling, entered. She put down her laptop bag, went directly to Lilly and hugged and kissed her.

“I came as soon as possible. Oh Lilly, I’m so sorry about your dad. Come here, my dear,” Nora said and hugged Lilly again. She pulled the suit’s hood down, revealed Lilly’s brown hair and looked into her teary brown eyes.

“You know that I love you, Lilly. And I’ll be there for you, especially now.”

“Thanks, Nora, I love you too” Lilly just sobbed and hugged her girlfriend again. The two women sat there for several minutes without saying a word. Nora just hugged Lilly and stroke her back. Then, Nora cleared her throat.

“Well, uhm... you know... Your father and I had some difficulties although I was his top scheduler. He always wanted you to marry Mr. Handsome or Mr. Business Suit ... and not me or any other woman. But ... don’t get me wrong ... this ... this might also be an opportunity for us, Lilly, for the both of us.”

“What!” Lilly screamed out loud and jumped up. “How dare you say that? He was murdered ... today! And... and you’re talking about opportunities?!”

“Oh Lilly, I’m so sorry. I ... Oh my gosh ... I shouldn’t have said that, Lilly. I know. But I love you so much. I need you.”

“Well, thank you very much! Today it’s me who needs you. This is not about you, at least not today. Whoa! I... I can’t stand this any longer!” Lilly cried, put the hood back on and took off the sweater. She emptied her mug and went upstairs.

“What are you doing?” Nora asked and followed Lilly.

In the bedroom, there was a spinning bike next to the bed. Lilly sat on the bed, put some sports shoes on, got a laptop out of a closet and switched it on.

“I’m going to do some workout. Your workout programme not only helps me by making one hour of spinning fly by in a second. It also switches off my mind. And that’s what I really need right now. I just don’t want to think. I just want to be blank!”

“But Lilly,” Nora still tried to soothe her. “Please, let’s talk about everything. This is not the solution. The only way to ... well, you have to face all of that to get over it someday.”

“But not today! So please, please leave me alone tonight, Nora, please!” Lilly cried, freed herself from Nora’s embrace, connected a cable to the laptop, sat on the spinning bike and put the cable’s other end into the sockets in her neck. Instantly, Lilly’s body jerked and she took an upright position.

“Workout drone connected and online. Workout drone will obey. Commencing workout. Remaining time 60 minutes.”

Nora sighed as Lilly’s upper body bent forward, her hands grabbed the handles and she started to pedal. Nora sat on the edge of the bed and watched Lilly for a moment. Her eyes marvelled at Lilly’s womanly body in that tight spandex suit, her fantastic ass cheeks moving up and down. Nora really loved that woman. Maybe she’d been a bit too premature in a moment of grief. But she really loved Lilly, her hair, her big brown eyes, her curvy body.

Nora startled as she noticed that she had started to caress her own slim body looking at Lilly on the bike. She thought about something for a while, then pulled her hand out of her jeans, leaned over towards the laptop and entered some commands.

“Pausing workout, initiating pleasure mode,” Lilly said, climbed down the bike and turned around. She looked at Nora vacuously, moved towards her, got down on her knees and unbuttoned Nora’s tight jeans. Nora inhaled deeply, let Lilly take off her jeans and spread her legs. Lilly looked at Nora with her hands on Nora’s thighs and just waited. Although her girlfriends naked and moist pussy was right in front of her, she kept a straight face. Only as Nora nodded, Lilly moistened her lips and put her face into Nora’s crotch.

Nora started to moan as Lilly let her tongue slide in between her labia. Then, Lilly kissed and massaged Nora’s pussy with her lips und searched for her clit with her tongue. As she finally massaged it, Nora grabbed hold of the blanket and moaned out loud. She knew Lilly was good at this, but she didn’t know how perfect Lilly was at this in drone mode. And so she let her eat her pussy for about five minutes until Nora finally came screaming and jerking her pelvis back and forth.

While Nora enjoyed the long lasting orgasm, Lilly pulled her head out of Nora’s lap, got back on her feet and went to her bathroom. Nora just pushed the laptop to the other side of the bed so that the cable wouldn’t yank out of Lilly’s neck. Lilly brushed her teeth, used mouthwash and clear water and returned to Nora who still lay on the bed. Nora would rather have cuddled some time with Lilly, but Lilly didn’t even take notice of her. She just went past Nora and got back on the bike.

“Ending pleasure mode. Resuming workout. Remaining time 57 minutes, 18 seconds,” Lilly stated and started to pedal again. Nora sighed, grabbed the laptop once again and entered some commands. Lilly paused for a second and while Nora got up from the bed and put her jeans back on, Lilly just stated “Remaining time 47 minutes, 12 seconds” and continued pedalling.

“Oh Lilly. I really want you. I need you so much. No matter if you’re my girl or my toy,” Nora said, caressed Lilly’s back and left the house. But Lilly didn’t notice any of that and pedalled a bit faster.