The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Petition

Chapter 2

It’s been 5 days since her interview. They had sex 3 of the nights and one morning. Barbara just figured she was going through a horny phase. She had even let him do it doggy style one night. Andrew wasn’t complaining.

Stranger still was the fact that she was constantly checking her emails looking for something from Chuck. But this time she was determined to not go to another interview.

Then she checked her email and her heart stopped. There was an email from Chuck. She opened it.

“Dear Barb,

I am please to let you know that we have decided to grant you another interview. Be at the same address at 10:00 pm tonight.

Chuck Jones
Founder
Global Help Fund”

“No way am I doing that again.” She said out loud. It was 8:30 now. Just enough time to get ready.

By 9 pm she had decided that this had to end. She was going to go and tell Chuck, thanks but no thanks. She told Andrew she was going out. He was so happy about all the sex lately that he did not even ask her where she was going. She wore a mid length leather skirt and nice green silk blouse and green 3″ pumps. She got in her car and headed to the interview. When she got there she noticed the same clip board on the door with the same note above it. This time there were only 6 names on the list. She signed it and walked in. When she looked around the room she noticed Julie sitting and waiting. Julie was wearing a nice loose skirt that came down to her knees and a button down sweater, with the top two buttons undone, showing a very generous amount of cleavage. She sat next to her.

“I swear this time I am telling him I’m not interested.” Barbara said, only half believing it herself

“Oh, me too.” Julie said with a smile.

Chuck walked in just then. Julie and Barbara snapped at attention and turned to face him. Barbara couldn’t help but notice how Julie dropped her hands to her side and pushed up her chest to draw attention to it.

“Ladies, you have been selected as potential volunteers. You are all extremely qualified, but we need to probe a little deeper and find the best possible candidates. I will call you in one at a time. I really appreciate your patience.”

The red head entered first. Barbara and Julie continued with the small talk. The red head came out about 15 minutes later. Once again she looked flushed and left in a hurry. Julie went in next.

Barbara found herself anxious about her interview. When the door opened Julie came out. Another button on her sweater was undone and her lace bra could easily be seen.

“Barb, your next.” He called to her.

As she stood up she straightened her skirt. She followed him in the office. This time she found herself staring at his tight ass and wishing she could feel it.

“Thanks for coming Barb.” She didn’t seem to mind him calling her Barb now.

“Now the position you are applying for is a liaison of sorts. We need women to meet with rich donors. We are talking about very large contributions you understand? And the contributors get to choose who comes to them to convince them to donate. Given the amounts we are talking about they should get a little something for their generosity don’t you think. So if they want to look at a pretty woman while they decide that’s not too much to ask is it.”

“Not at all. It is for a great cause.” she said. Plus a little flirting and showing a little leg and cleavage wouldn’t hurt.

“Now these men live very private lives and demand a certain amount of discretion. So if you are selected you will be expected to sign a confidentiality agreement and you could never tell anyone about the men you visit.”

“Understandable.”

“Great. Now these men also deserve women of a certain caliber to visit them. That is why I am going to ask you more questions. We wouldn’t want to send the wrong person to visit these men?”

“Oh no, that would be a shame.”

“And since sex scandals are most fear by these men, most of the questions are of a sexual nature.”

“That makes sense.”

“As before, I would really like you to answer all these questions honestly and then I will need to take a couple more photos.”

“No problem.”

“Since your last visit how many times have you had sex?”

“4” she said, not nearly as embarrassed as last time.

“That’s quite a bit more than the last number you gave us. Did you lie last time?”

“No.” she said a bit worried. “I’ve just been in more of a mood lately that’s all.”

“Really. Interesting. How many times have you masturbated?”

She closed her eyes and counted in her head. “8, but again I’ve been in a certain mood of late.”

“What kind of mood is that?” He asked

“I guess you could say I’ve been horny.” She said a little embarrassed.

“Well that’s two things that have changed. Has there been anything special about the sex you’ve been having.”

“Well I guess you could say that I’ve been more aggressive and I seem to achieve climax much quicker. Actually come to think of it every time my husband has climaxed so have I.”

“That’s interesting. So would you say that pleasing him has brought you pleasure?”

“Definitely.” She said as if a light bulb just went off in her head.

“In our previous interview you stated that you no longer performed oral sex on your husband. Is that still true?”

“Yes.”

“Wouldn’t it bring him pleasure if you did?”

“I can guarantee that.”

“Then why haven’t you?”

“You do make a good point. I will have to think about it.”

“Are you horny right now?” he asked, catching her off guard.

“To be honest I am a little.” She said almost relieved to admit it.

“I had a feeling. How about a few pictures now?” He pulled out the camera

She sat with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees and thrust out her chest and smiled. He took the pictures.

“You Barb, these are the pictures that the men will be looking at and like I said they will be donating lots of money. Don’t you think they deserve to get better pictures?

“Don’t I look good enough?” she asked a little shocked

“Oh you look fine, it’s just that your dressed a little conservative, don’t you think. I mean you have a great body, I know they would love to see more of it.”

She brought her hands up to her top and undid a few buttons. Her bra was now visible.

“Better.” He said as her took a picture. She altered her pose a few times, accentuating her cleavage. After 10 pictures he spoke again.

“Too bad you didn’t bring a bathing suit. I know they would love to get a better look at your whole body.”

She nodded in agreement.

“You know, underwear is pretty much a bathing suit. I mean they are donating lots, it’s not asking too much is it.” She paused. She wore bikinis all summer. There were pictures of her in that. Her underwear was about as revealing. This was a great cause and the men would be donating lots of money.

“You know, you’re right.” She removed her top and skirt and stood in her heels and underwear. Chuck proceeded to take many pictures of her while she posed. She felt herself get hornier as he took pictures. She even caught herself looking at his crotch and picturing his hard cock in her mouth.

“That was great thank you.” He approached her and kissed her on the cheek. His right hand rested on her hip. She found herself wishing her would do more, but he did not.

“You should get dressed.” She did and then he opened the door and escorted her out.

“I will be in contact.” She left hoping to hear from him again.

On the drive home she thought of nothing else than fucking Andrew’s brains out. She practically ran into the house. She found him sitting in front of the TV.

“Where are the kids?” she asked.

“The girls are sleeping at friends and Jason is out with his buddies until late.”

As soon as she heard that the house was empty she ripped off her top and dropped to her knees in front of him and kissed him as hard as she could. His hands cupped her face and he returned the kiss. She started undoing his pants. By the time they were off his cock was hard. He had taken off her bra. He started to get up, but she pushed him back into the chair. She looked at his hard cock in her hand and couldn’t believe how much she wanted it in her mouth. She had refused him this for years and now she wanted it more than he did. She dropped her head to it and ran her tongue over the purple mushroom head. She felt it twitch and her own pussy got a little wetter. Then she dropped her head a little further and inserted it in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked on it hard.

“Oh God!!” she heard him scream.

Then she proceeded to run his cock up and down inside her mouth. With her free hand she lifted her skirt over her hips and gave herself access to her pussy. She pleasured his cock for 10 minutes and herself at the same time. She could sense that he was about to cum. She needed for him to get as much pleasure from this a possible.

“You’re going to cum aren’t you? Your slutty wife makes you horny doesn’t she? Do you want to cum on my face? Is that what you want? You want to cover me in your cum? Go ahead. I dare you.”

He was shocked by her dirty talk, but too far gone to care. He pulled her head up and starting jerking his cock, pointing it her. She looked at his eyes as she masturbated as hard as she could. His first shot hit her cheek. The second caught her open mouth. That was when her orgasm started. He continued to shoot all over her face as she orgasmed the whole time.

When it was all done, she was sitting on the floor scoping up as much as she could and eating it.

“How long have you wanted to do that?” she asked him.

“As long as I remember.”

“Sorry I made you wait so long. I’m going to take a shower. Care to join me.”

In the shower Andrew licked her to a few orgasms and fucked her as hard as he could.