The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. This is next in a series that started with Re-orientation Parts I-VIII. Please read them first before reading this story. They can be found at www.assgm.com or www.mcstories.com.

Re-orientation II—The Professor (4/?)

(m/m, hypno, oral, anal)

The Professor smiled as he looked down upon his hot studs. He had two football stars, a wrestler and the one who started it all. His work was progressing well. With this start he should be able to get a good majority of the male campus under his sway. The Elders will be pleased. With this stronghold of male slaves, they should be able to take over the whole state and from there, who knows. But, the Professor felt something missing, these were boys, he wanted a man. He wanted a big, beefy man to become his total slave. After one, he may go for two. He always wanted one of those macho bodybuilders from the club down the street. They thought they were so superior to the rest of the world. Well, I will bring one of them down hard, make him beg for my cock and then use him as bait to the rest of those smug behemoths.

The Professor decided that he needed to scope the gym out and pick his prey. He had an idea on how to “bag” him but needed to choose the right victim. He had some experimental drug he wanted to try out and there is no time like the present to do it. So, the Professor changed into some sweats that were not too tight and put on his sneakers and he loaded his gym bag with the rest of his gear.

The Professor walked to the gym since it was only a few blocks away and it would give him a good warm-up for his exercise session. The day was bright and sunny and the air was clear. The Professor was in such a good mood that he started whistling. The tune came from the back of his mind, but he could not remember the name. He finally reached the doors to the gym and went in. He was assaulted by the smell of chlorine and man. He loved that man smell. He took a deep breath and strode towards the locker room. The attendant behind the counter smiled and nodded at the Professor. He was about 5′10 blond hair and blue eyes and was nice and trim. The Professor thought that he would make a fine addition to the stables once he got his man.

He walked to the locker room and paused at the bulletin board. He opened his bag, took out a piece of paper and mounted it on the corkboard. The flyer basically said that if you were stressed out, needed that extra edge or needed better concentration to achieve that bigger look, to call the Professor on his private line. The flyer had some tear-off number tags so the men could easily take the number with them. He took out another flyer and placed it on the opposite side of the board. This one was for massage services to relax those hard tired muscles after a long day at work. This gave another one of the Professor’s numbers on those tear-off tags. This was to set the Professor up with two legitimate cover for his dealings with all of the so called “muscle gods” at the gym. He’d get the beast he wanted, sooner or later.

After hanging the flyers and admiring his work, he went into the locker room and put his stuff away. He took his towel and went into the gym. He was always amazed at the amount of gym equipment was in this room. The chrome, steel and weights were all over the place. This was a place for serious muscle. The walls were decorated with those standard bodybuilding posters and the one wall was all mirrors. It looked like any normal gym that serious bodybuilders hang out at. There was some music coming from somewhere. The Professor smiled, he could use that to his advantage.

The Professor decided to scope out the room by using one of the cycles at one edge of the room. It gave him a good vantage point without letting him look too suspicious. There were all sorts of men in the room. Some men were of the bodybuilding size, some were more like him with a good build but not monstrous and then there were the wanna bees. They were either skinny or fat. But hey, at least they were trying. He had to give them that. As the Professor was working up a sweat and mentally cataloging the men in the room, he noticed a really, really big guy enter the room. The entire place became silent as this man-god entered the room. Even in his baggy clothes, you could tell he was huge. He was about 6′2″, with a massive chest and arms that was highlighted by a 32″ waist and then flared out again at his thighs. The Professor could only guess his measurements. He quietly leaned over to the man on the cycle next to him and asked, “Who’s that?”

“That, my friend, is Bruno Gamborelli. The current state champ. Impressive, isn’t he?”

“I’ll say. I think I should get some pointers from him,” said the Professor.

“I wouldn’t if I were you. He’s got a mean temper and has hurt a few men in here for looking at him funny.”

“Funny? What do you mean?”

“He can’t stand gay men looking at him. So whenever a man looks at him for too long, he yells and screams at them and then forces them out of the gym. Stay away from that guy if you know what is good for you.”

“Thanks. I will,” said the Professor. But the Professor knew he had just found his target. It was a perfect setup. He couldn’t believe it. It was like some bad movie script that just makes things easy for the hero. Oh well, when opportunity knocks, he will be there to answer.

Now that he had his target picked out, he had to set other things in motion. He kept his eye on Bruno and noticed whom he dealt with. As time went on, he was slightly annoyed that Bruno kept to himself. Only asking some other big guys to spot for him when he needed it. There was no pattern to his choosing. Oh well. He decided he needed a spy and he knew just who to get to play that part. And he was going to waste no time.

He stopped riding the cycle and went to the locker room. Instead of taking a shower, he opened his locker and took out a bottle. He splashed it liberally all over his neck and face. This cologne had been in the laboratory for years. It made the man wearing it instantly attractive to any other man regardless of sexual orientation. It also made the target male very susceptible to suggestion. The professor put the rest of his stuff in his bag and headed toward the door. As he went past the bulletin board, he already noticed that one of his phone number tags on his flyer had been taken.

He sauntered up to the front and noticed that the clerk was still at his post. He walked right up to him and smiled.

“Yes, sir, can I help you?” asked the attendant.

“Well, I don’t know how to say this but I think I pulled my neck in the gym. Can you take a look at it?

“Sure, nothing to be embarrassed about. Come into the backroom and I will take a look at it.”

“Great. Thanks.” Said the Professor.

The Professor followed the young stud to a small office behind the desk. He had a great view of a tight ass in some lycra shorts. He must be an aerobics instructor or something because he was so trim and tight.

The “aerobics instructor” pointed to a small stool. “Please, take a seat. My name is Sean.”

“Nice to meet you Sean. You can call me the Professor.”

“So, you must teach at the University. What do you teach?” The young man positioned himself behind the Professor and started kneading his neck.

“I teach Psychology. Oh yeah, that feels real good. Do you see any redness or swelling on my neck?”

Sean leaned in closer. “Nope, looks good to me. You know, what is that smell. It smells fantastic.”

“Thanks, it is a new cologne. Why don’t you take another whiff. I can’t get enough of it and I am sure you can’t either.”

Sean leaned in closer and took a deep breath in. His body shuddered slightly as the chemicals in the solution were reaching his brain. “Yeah, sure smells good. Makes me feel all tingly.”

“Yeah, I agree. Sean, why don’t you stop massaging my neck and come sit on the desk. I want to talk to you about something.”

“Sure, Prof. Whatever you say?” Sean walked around the Professor and sat on the desk opposite the stool. He had a slightly droopy look to him. The Professor smiled. The drugs were kicking in. He noticed a slight swelling in Sean’s shorts. Now to make the first step.

“Sean. What time to get off work?”

“In about an 1 hour.”

“Okay, Sean. You find me fascinating and you want to learn more about Psychology and me. After work you will come to my house. This will seem perfectly normal. Once you get to my house, you will find it natural to follow my directions. You trust me like an old friend. Do you understand?”

Sean blanked out for a second as his drug addled brain took in the message. “I understand Professor.”

“Great. Well, you fixed me up so I am going to leave now. Thanks for the massage and I will see you after work.”

“Your welcome Prof. I look forward to talking to you further about Psychology.”

With that, the Professor walked out the door with a smile.

Sean looked at the Professor and thought to himself, What a nice butt! Whoa, where did that come from. If Becky found out I was scoping out men, she would kill me. Oh well, no more of that anyway.

Sean went back to work, looking forward to his “date” with the Professor.

For some reason, Sean stayed in his “work” outfit of a lycra one-suit while walking to the Professor’s house. It felt right. He finally got to the house and was impressed with the size. Must be provide by the college. No professor could afford this house.

Sean went up to the front door and rang the bell. The door opened and there stood the Professor in tight black jeans and a tight black T-shirt. It showed that the Professor was in good shape.

“Sean, glad you could make it. Come this way.”

“Thanks, Professor. I really want to talk to you about Psychology and maybe how I can get into that field. I don’t think I can stay working at the gym for the rest of my life.”

“Smart thinking Sean, why don’t we go into the study.” The Professor loved how tight this guy was. The lycra suit showed off his package well. He would make a good addition to his stable.

Sean walked behind the Professor and took in the house. It was very stately and tastefully done. Lots of mahogany bookshelves and the like. They finally reached the study and the Professor motioned for Sean to enter the room. The room was large with two distinct areas. At one end of the room was a chair with a lot of electronics attached to it. It was surrounded by a desk with computers. At the other end, it was your typical study. Floor to ceiling bookshelves surrounding a large messy desk. There were two leather chairs in front of the desk.

“Cool place you have here. What is that contraption?” asked Sean.

“That chair is used to test subjects on their sexuality. It rates them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 means they are totally homosexual and 10 means they are totally heterosexual. Most people fall in-between. There are few absolutes in the world you know.”

“Whoa, how does it work?”

“Well, the subject sits in the chair and the machine shows the subject different pictures of people in different states. It goes from fully clothed to fully nude for both sexes. Based upon certain physical responses, the machine can gauge your sexual preferences. It can even show you your perfect physical fantasy.”

“Sounds cool. Can I try it? I would love to tell my girlfriend how it turns out. Maybe I am one of those 10 people.”

“Sean, it is not really allowed but if you are really sure, I won’t tell anyone. But you have to do exactly as I say”

“Yeah, I am sure and I will do exactly what you say. Let’s get started.”

“Okay Sean. Why don’t you take a seat in the chair?” The Professor motioned to Sean.

Sean eagerly got into the chair while the Professor checked the computer. The Professor then walked back to the chair and put some belts over Sean’s chest, waist and thighs. He also strapped down his arms and feet. He also placed some electrodes on Sean’s head and earphones on his ears.

“Hey, what is all this for?”

“Sean, some people tend to get a little excited during this experiment and I want to make sure that you don’t fall out of the chair. The electrodes measure your responses and the earphones will keep all of the computer noises from distracting you.”

“Okay, whatever you say. You’re the boss.”

The Professor then went back to the computer and picked the conversion program. Little did Sean know that the machine was going to turn him into a little gay boytoy to be used by the Professor to get that hunk of a man Bruno.

“Okay Sean. I want you to relax and look directly at that screen in front of you. Just relax and let your mind go blank as you look at the pictures.”

“Sure Professor” replied Sean.

The screen came to life and started showing off women in all different stages of undress. The music was classical and could hardly be heard. Sean relaxed and took in the splendor of women before him. He was getting hard. The women started to get more and more naked. Sean was becoming more and more aroused. He couldn’t take his eyes off the screen. He had to see more. Every now and then, a picture of a man would be interspersed with the pictures of the women. Sean could not make them out but when they came up, the music changed slightly. The litany of pictures continued and Sean was getting more horny by the minute. After awhile, he was in such a state of sexual arousal, he did not notice that the pictures were changing to those of handsome men in suggestive poses.

The music was still pounding in Sean’s head. Underneath it all, Sean could barely hear the subliminal messages that were being programmed into his brain. “Relax Sean and look at the beautiful men. You want them Sean. You need them Sean. You love looking at men. You love making love to men. You love serving men. You have always been gay. Relax and let it happen. Women mean nothing to you. You hate women. They are ugly and mean spirited. You can never understand them. Relax, and listen.” This continued for about ten minutes more and then something happened.

In a split second and for some unknown reason, Sean snapped out of his sexual stupor. What was happening to him? He started struggling but he was strapped to the chair. He could not believe he was enjoying looking at men. He was trying to fight this mantra being piped into his brain. He knew what was happening to him but was unable to stop it. The Professor smiled, the reprogramming was working. This was Sean’s last ditch effort to stop from becoming homosexual. They all did this and that is why the straps were on the chair. It was almost time for stage two.

Sean tried one last time to get out of the chair but he did not have the strength. The professor pressed a button on his computer and an ear-piercing sound was emitted directly into the earphones. This froze Sean for a second and then he relaxed into the chair. His eyes were firmly on the screen and his ears listening to the words coming form the headphones. Sean’s brain was now readily accepting the messages being sent through his ears and his eyes. The heterosexuality was being stripped from it by being bombarded by homosexual images and urges. The mantra on the earphones continued but was getting loader and the pictures were getting more sexual in nature. Finally Sean could not take it anymore, he gave in. He just let go. His eyes took in the splendor of man before him and the message was telling him over and over that he was gay and loved men. After about five minutes, Sean was repeating the message. The heterosexual Sean was no more, the gay boy lived.

The Professor knew that the conversion to homosexuality was complete, he now needed to bring him into the fold. Since Sean’s mind was so open, he took the opportunity to put the final tape into the machine. This would make Sean part of the tribe and willing to do anything for the Professor. The Professor flicked the switch and the message began playing in Sean’s ear. His life as he knew it was over, he was part of the tribe run by the Professor.

About 1 hour later, the Professor undid the straps and took off the earphones and the electrodes. Sean was slowly coming to and the Professor wanted him to be free. The Professor was horny and he wanted to seal Sean’s feelings to him.

Sean stirred and opened his eyes to see the Professor. The Professor saw quite quickly two emotions, lust and adoration. The Professor took Sean by the hand and led him to the desk chair.

“So, Sean, how do you feel?”

“Oh Professor, I feel wonderful. Thank you for bringing me into the tribe. I love being gay and can’t imagine why I ever was with Becky. I hate her. I love you.” Sean reached for the Professor’s crotch and started feeling him up. “Professor, can I take care of this for you?”

“Go right ahead my boy.”

Sean opened the Professor’s jeans and lowered them to the floor. The Professor was not wearing any underwear so his dick flopped out and hit Sean in the face. Sean immediately started licking the manhood in front of him. He loved worshipping this cock. He couldn’t get enough. He licked the head, the shaft and all around the balls. As his mouth was working the Professor’s tool, Sean’s hands were roaming up the Professor’s stomach and chest under the T-shirt. His hands could barely reach the Professor’s nipples and he played with them.

Sean slowly lowered his mouth over the big dick of the Professor. Sean had been trained to suck dick via the tape so it was very natural for him to be good at it. He could deepthroat like a professional. He would take the rod all the way down and use his throat muscles to massage the dick. He would then slowly rise up and lick away at the dickhead making sure to pay close attention to underneath. He knew this was one of the most sensitive areas of a man’s penis.

The Professor loved every minute. Sean could take him to the brink and then ease off, thereby postponing the pleasure but heightening the need. He had to have that ass. That sweet tight ass was begging to be deflowered. The Professor pulled Sean off his dick and had him stand with his hands on the desk. The Professor got behind him and started feeling that beautiful ass. He loved the feeling of lycra and how it made the male body smooth no matter what was underneath. He felt all over Sean’s body. His hands lingered on Sean’s chest and played with his nipples. Sean was moaning, he was overcome with pleasure.

Finally the Professor could take it no more. He took the straps off of Sean’s shoulders and peeled the lycra suit off of Sean. He then positioned his dick on Sean’s ass and dry humped the crack.

“Get ready baby, the Professor gonna fuck that tight ass of your.”

“Oh yeah, fuck my tight hole Prof”

That was all the encouragement the Professor needed. The Professor lubed up his cock with Sean’s copious precum and shoved his cock up Sean’s ass. Sean screamed at the pain but was soon overcome by the pleasure. He was programmed to like it so he did. The Professor rammed his cock in and out of Sean’s willing hole. He was focused on giving Sean the fuck of his life. He knew Sean would fully belong to him after this fuck. He had to make it a good one.

The Professor was piston-fucking Sean and also playing with Sean’s nipples. They were so small on Sean’s trim chest but they were standing out. Sean was lost in a sexual frenzy. He couldn’t get enough of the Professor’s cock. He started backing up to get more cock in his ass. His cock was ramrod straight and yearning for release.

The Professor could take no more. He reached down to Sean’s dick and starting jacking him off. “Sean, on the count of three, I want you to shoot your load.”

The Professor pumped harder into Sean’s ass. He could feel the itch building. “Okay Sean, one.....two....three.” On three, they both shot their loads. The Professors went deep into Sean’s gaping hole and the Professor continued to pump his cock in that ass. At the same time, Sean’s cock spewed forth a volley of cum that landed all over the desk. The Professor continued to pump his hand on Sean’s cock in time with him pumping his cock into Sean. The cum flowed from Sean’s tool all over the floor and the Professor’s hand.

Too spent to stand, the both collapsed on the floor. Sean’s mind was flooded with images until all he could think about was the Professor. He lived to serve the Professor for the cause. Anything he wanted, he could have and Sean was willing to give it to him.

As they both drifted off to sleep, Sean could hear the Professor say, “Sean, our next target is Bruno Gamborelli and you are going to help me get him.” And this made Sean instantly hard.

To be continued.