The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rest and Recovery

by J.Darksong & MadamKistulot

Part 2) A Time to Recover

“Um... hello? I um... guess everything is okay between you two?” Lacie asked, glancing back and forth between the two widely grinning faces. “You helped Eva with... whatever it was she needed?”

The dark silver blush in Sarah’s cheeks literally glowed as she gave a faint nod, stepping just enough back from Eva to lose the physical contact. It did nothing to hide those tell tale signs in her eyes. “Oh yeah, she’s all fine, everything’s fine... we’re all fine... especially you! I mean—you’re looking really pretty today. Usually do, so that isn’t saying anything special, but uhm...” Her blush deepened. “We should all go somewhere to chat. I offer my place for the spot, if it sounds all right to you two—I can even just wiggle my nose. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t keep you away from here for long, but a change of scenery and privacy might be good!”

Lacie nodded, sighing softly. Until two week ago, she could have teleported them all as well. Now, however... “Do we need to, um... hold hands or anything?”

Guilt hit Sarah’s face like a rock as she realized what she’d just said. “Uhm... yeah. I’m not quite that good yet. Here, just take my hand, aaand...” Sarah smiled, pulling Lacie close as soon as she got a grip on her, linking an arm around Eva before wiggling her nose, and in a bright flash of light the hospital around them disappeared—and they rematerialized five feet to the left of Sarah’s couch back in her apartment.

“Hrm. Meant to be in front of the coffee table. Guess that still needs a little work.” She turned to face her friend, remembering something else. “Oh, and Lacie? Your... ‘other’ family is why I knew to find you. They uhm... wanted to send their condolences...”

Lacie blinked.” My.. other family?” she said slowly, thinking. “Ohhh. You mean... ’Ethyria....” she said softly, a sad smile creasing her lips. “Yeah, It would be ’Ria. Even if everyone else felt I’d betrayed them and turned their backs on me, she would still have at least left word.” She nodded simply. “Thank you, Sarah. It’s... good to know I’m not a complete disappointment to everyone.”

“You are NOT a disappointment!” Sarah frowned, shifting to grab Lacie’s hips before pulling her over to the couch and shoving her down almost roughly. She looked back to Eva, patting the spot on the other side of Lacie as she hugged their mutual friend tight. “Not to anyone that matters. You’re with friends now. I’m so sorry I haven’t been here for you, but I’m here now...”

Lacie shook her head furiously. “No, no, no... it’s ME that wasn’t there for you!” she exclaimed, her body starting to shake, trying hard not to let the tears flow yet again. Goddess Bless...it was a wonder she wasn’t dehydrated from all the crying she’d done these past few days. “Oh Sarah. Two years... and you were gone an entire YEAR before I even realized...I didn’t know, didn’t realize what had happened to you until it was too late to do anything. I’m a Goddess...” she paused, then sighed. “Or, I was one, anyway. I should have been watching... should have seen you get taken! I should have... have done... something...“

She slapped her forehead hard with the palm of her hand, as sob escaping her lips. “I’m useless... couldn’t help you... even when I finally found you! All I could do... sniff was watch what happened sniff reaching out to you sniff but never touching... never... ohhh goddess...”

Eva intervened immediately, empathically draining away the lion’s share of Lacie’s sorrow and pain before it overwhelmed her.“Baby, please... we talked about this... you did your best... we know it... Sarah knows it... the only one who blames you is YOU!” She glanced at Silver Girl, pleading. “Sarah, please, tell her it’s not her fault! Demigoddess of not, she’d NOT perfect... not omniscient—”

Lost in the moment, caught up in the memories of that year of hell, it took Eva’s words to bring Sarah back into the present. Before she’d snapped Sarah back to attention, most of the light had drained from her eyes, and she’d slowly begun clinging tighter and tighter to Lacie. Realizing the pain the other woman was in, she pressed her lips softly to Lacie’s cheek before she let out a heavy sigh. “You couldn’t have known. No one could have known. It was a twisted woman’s fault. My own sister’s fault... not yours. Not YOU.” she repeated emphatically, managing to break through to Lacie for the moment. “I didn’t spend a single second of that time hanging chained in an antimagic field thinking how much I wish my friend Lacie cared. I spent it trying to keep in mind what was important. My family. My friends. You didn’t let me down, sweetie... you could never let me down. You’re no more an all-knowing, all-seeing supreme being than I am! Please, Lacie. Don’t do this to yourself.” Her lip curled into a wry grin. “If I have to spark you to make you call yourself an amazing, beautiful woman, I will. Eva can tell you I’m not bluffing.“

Eva smiled ruefully.. “She’s not joking, sweetie.. think your guilt and pain can stand up to our ‘one-two’ punch?” She kissed her friend lightly on the cheek, gently stroking her long brown hair. “Baby... I know you’re feeling really out of control right now... like everything is crashing down around you... but it’s not. Trust me, it’s not. Sarah loves you just as much as I do... and only wants to make the hurting stop... okay?”

Lacie merely shuddered, clutching them both tightly, unable to speak... their words not getting through. Despite their kind words, she had failed. She knew Sarah, knew her all too well... knew she would never blame her for her failure to protect her and her daughters... but she HAD failed them. She was Omega Girl. She was a Goddess of Fate! She saved people every day, all over the world... and yet she had failed to help the people she was closest to... again. Just like before, just like her father. It was just... too much.

Her daughter hated her, and rightfully so. Her son was missing, possibly kidnapped and captured by a sadistic madwoman, holed up in who knows where. And Eugene, her husband, was a cripple, because SHE had stuck her nose into his plan, had distracted him, and left him vulnerable. Her Sisters, her fellow goddesses, feeling she had betrayed them, had turned their backs on her. Even with her two closest friends beside her, holding her tightly, she had never felt so alone in her life...

Eva blinked eyes widening.. thinking directly to Sarah. «Oh bloody hell... Sarah, I think we’re losing her. She isn’t even listening... I can feel her just closing up... balling up inside herself... she’s... she’s wishing she were DEAD!!!»

Sarah sighed, softly biting on her lower lip. “I’m sorry, Lacie. You know I don’t do this lightly, or just for the fun of it... hopefully you’ll forgive me for it.”

Taking a deep slow breath Sarah’s embrace around Lacie tightened as she shifted, moving to straddle Lacie’s lap before pushing her back into the couch. Her lips sizzled and sparkled with silver light as she leaned in close to mash them against Lacie’s. And this time, she didn’t hold back. She flowed with pure silver, letting lose her current to flow not just through her lips, but along every place their bodies met with bright arcs of silver light.

Lacie shuddered in forced bliss... taking everything Sarah offered her and more. This was what she deserved... what she wanted, needed, craved—to be struck mindless, helpless, having her thoughts and will pursed from her mind. This, at least, she could understand. This could deal with. She surrendered herself completely, not even attempting to fight it, embracing the silver current, letting it spark her into peaceful oblivion... a release from the pain and guilt and self-loathing. The last thought she had before they slowed to a crawl, then to a stop—she only wished she could feel this peaceful emptiness forever...

Eva let out a low, deep shuddering breath, breathing deeply. Her heart thudded tightly in her chest. She’d been linked to Lacie all the while, shunting off what pain she could, like a fisherman frantically bailing water from a leaking rowboat. The sudden release of pressure as Lacie’s pain subsided felt as if she’d been holding up a ten ton boulder with her mind... for about a week. Sighing softly, she nodded sadly to Sarah. “I didn’t exaggerate when I told you she was a mess...and it’s been like this since she woke up in the Midas Touch more than a week ago. She has... well, good days and bad days... this was a bad day.”

“I don’t need a psychic to see she’s in bad shape...” Sarah slowly shook her head as she shifted, pulling Lacie forward to make her head rest at the center of her chest. Silver fingers slid through her hair as she tenderly caressed and soothed her dear friend. “And as much as I’d love to just spark her and tell her to be happy, or to just kiss her problems away, she needs... she needs more than that.” She closed her eyes for a moment. “Lacie, you hear me? Don’t reply, I know you can... Eva and I are going to take care of you, okay? We’re going to pamper you, and you’re going to tell us everything we can do to make you feel better... okay?”

The silver woman’s voice quivered. As fun as it was to be so close to the knockout that was Lacie Anne Frasier, the circumstances were the worst she could imagine. She wanted to treat the woman like she would have one of her daughters, loading her up with ice cream and giving her plenty of cuddles. She wanted to kiss her until she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sarah wasn’t upset and wanted to help. So torn, and all she could do was cradle and caress the melted woman in her arms.

Lacie merely nodded, cuddling close, taking comfort in her presence. Sarah... she’d said she would make it better. She trusted Sarah... trusted Eva... and it was so easy to simply follow their lead... to let them tell her what to do. Obeying was much easier. It was about all she could manage right now, anyway, but that felt fine.

Clueless silver eyes looked hopefully to Eva as Sarah continued her slow caress down along Lacie’s back. “Do you know anything that I can do, Eva...? I just... I just want to help her feel better, and you’re closer to her than I am, I... I can fix a melted mind, but I can’t fix what she’s going through... No chance you can work your magic and tell me what she needs...?”

Eva smiled softly. “Sweetie, you’re doing it right now. Just holding her, just talking to her like you are... just being here for her. Your silver sparks did for her what I did psychically—numbed her from the pain, giving her a chance to rest and recover—but for me it’s a constant strain on both of us to maintain. And yeah, I wish I could just simply tell her to be happy and fix it all that way... but as a psychiatrist I learned early on that the only way to really heal is to work through the hurt, not cover it up. What we’re doing now is just making it bearable for her... and showing her, reminding her, that she’s loved.”

Eva glanced at Sarah sidelong. “I’d imagine you were told the same thing by your doctor?” she asked, reaching up to caress soft silver cheeks.“I’m just sorry to get you caught up in this, you know? I thought maybe I could do this myself... help her through it... but I’m not in such great shape myself,” she admitted with a sigh. “Though, again, I’m feeling a lot better about things now, thanks to you.“

“It’s actually a shame Valerie or Sylvia aren’t here... or my sister Anastasia,” she thought glumly. “An empath would be much more effective, someone able to directly affect feelings instead of just thoughts. My empathy is even weaker than my telekinesis... not enough to really do much good...”

“And my other telepath friend is back in California, though she’s more of a telekinetic anyway...” Sarah softly nuzzled Eva’s hand, before placing her lips so softly between Lacie’s eyes and just holding them there for a long time, silently. When she broke the silence at first it was so quiet, so low. “We love you, Lacie. We care about you. When you come out of this, I hope you’ll know that you can ask for anything, selfish, silly, serious, and we’ll bend over backwards to give it to you...”

Silver lips pressed again to Lacie’s, if only briefly before she returned the other woman’s head to her chest, her fingers resuming their slow, tender caresses. She knew this was what Lacie needed when she stopped to think about it. That was just harder to do than it should have been. Silver Girl was easy to be. The Light Bearer was easy to be. Sarah LaSilvas? She was still learning all over again how to feel safe in that role, a role she’d ran away from for so long and it was so easy to slip back into old patterns. She sighed, squeezing Lacie tighter.

“Valerie is probably going to be at work all day given Eugene’s condition... but Yancy... Aurora... might be able to port over Sylvie. The only issue there is well... we’ll need to be careful leaving those two too close to each other. Aurora’s powers changed a lot and well... She’s still getting used to them. Valerie told me that even using her mist a bit to reel that new power inside of her, she of all people couldn’t stop herself from pouncing Aurora. Whatever changed inside of her powers, she’s uhm... a bit of a libido magnet. Not sure Lace needs that right now.” Sarah smiled apologetically as she thought through the same explanation she’d given Eugene about her daughter’s ‘death’. At least that was simpler.

Eva nodded simply. “Say no more, sweetie. And no need to apologize. I caught it all when we were linked. And by the way, for what it’s worth, I saw in her mind that Lacie knew about Aurora being alive... that she’s been watching over you guys since your return almost to the point of obsession. Mostly out of guilt, but, well... you know. I guess she didn’t get the chance to tell Eugene since he’s been gone tracking down Duncan all this time. And with the virus hitting River City so suddenly and all, I doubt she has had the chance to tell Katie, either.”

“At least she doesn’t blame herself for that, too... So, either we pamper our Lacie just us two, or I get my daughters to swing by and risk my newly redheaded daughter making Lacie want to pounce her without trying...” Sarah smiled weakly, pressing her lips to the top of Lacie’s head. “I... I’ve... I don’t know which call to make. I can’t treat her like a Silver Girl problem, and I... well... ummm... Help, Eva? I hate to be a burden when she’s going through this, but I need your help to help her...“

“And you have it, dear.” Evangeline replied instantly, leaning forward to kiss her, then to kiss Lacie as well. “I actually think we can handle this ourselves, at least for now. Keep it simple, right? She just needs to be pampered and loved and nurtured... and between the two of us, giving her the loving she deserves should be no problem.” She blushed slightly. “Um... that probably came out a lot weirder out loud than it did in my head. Anyway... yeah,. might want to hold off on the ‘sex goddess’ a bit for now, but we can certainly give her what she needs.” She sighed. “Lacie baby... it’s going to be okay. I promise.” she sighed softly caressing her cheek again.

Suddenly, Eva frowned slightly, pausing... as if listening to something.“Oh hell... Master is awake now, and wondering where everyone is. Do you think I should tell him what’s going on here?”

Sarah rubbed her lips together after the kiss, her lips sparkling brightly for just a moment as she sizzled herself just enough to bring a faint fuzz to her own eyes and have her embrace of Lacie become softer again. “Right... simple... Yeah.. though once she feels a bit better, should let the kids come and spoil her with lots of... hugs...” She blinked, slowly, trying to process past the yummy self-induced fog. “Master? O-oh. Right. Uhm. Probably a good idea. Tell him sorry I stole his wife, but she needed to be someplace warmer. And it’s not a ‘for-keepsies’ thing.”

Eva’s eyes widened... then closed her eyes, finishing her conversation with Eugene before shifting to thoughtspeak again to talk to Sarah. «Sorry... sorry. I wasn’t thinking when I said ‘Master’ aloud, you know? It’s... just natural for me now... it’s how I bloody think of the man! Shit shit shit... ah well. You already know the how and why, from when I linked minds with you, so you know about the um... sex we shared with Eugene. And that scene in Lacie’s mind about their last time together than started all this.» She colored lightly, a dark pink blush that colored her face and neck. «Gene is a... well... let’s just say he has a dominant streak to match Lacie’s submissive streak—the SAME submissive streak I apparently have, for all the time I’ve been denying it to myself. At the time I convinced him it was all a dream, so he, um... really indulged himself.» The blush deepened. «At any rate, the experience left a lasting impression on me. So, yeah.. in my head I see him as my Master... well prospective Master anyway, since I haven’t exactly talked to him about any of this yet.»

A moment later, she burst into giggles. “Hehhehehe! Well, well... he said, and I quote ‘Have fun cheering her up, lassie, but try not to end up with any more offspring like the last time you two got together’.”

Silver eyes flashed brightly as Sarah’s cheeks burned hot. “H-h-hey! Do you know how hard it was to just infuse her with that energy without... y’know... actually knocking her up myself? Besides, LaSilvases never have sons, s—... Yeah, I know he’s joking, but let’s be nice to the Silver Girl here!” She chuckled despite herself in remembrance. “For the record, I will probably invite Katie over sometime soon too. But I know she isn’t getting along with Lacie, and Lacie has priority at the moment.”

Eva listened again, then nodded. “He says he’s just teasing,. and he loves you like a younger sister,” Her smirk grew wicked. “And, again quoting, ’aye ye DID have a son, Sarah Lucia... Jimmy is every bit as much yer fault as he is ours, ye ken... and he even has a shadowy version of your sparks, as he proved when he saved wee ’Rora a while back.’” Eva blinked. “What does he mean, ‘saved her’? Back when he was arrested? I think I must have missed that event.” She shrugged. “So much for the psychic knowing everything, huh? I was a bit curious though... how DID you help Lacie conceive? I know it was ‘magic’ but I’ve never really understood what it meant... I mean, they are REAL people, Katie and Jimmy, not magical constructs or anything...”

Sarah shrugged. “Well... my mother says no one is completely sure how they first figured the magic out, but apparently us LaSilvases can sort of... share that through our current. What I did with Lacie was basically, umm... Instead of like... using that magic like I did with Olivia for Aurora, I just...” Sarah held up a hand, making a spark of her energy in it and slowly making the spark stretch between her thumb and forefinger. “Opened her up. It still took just as much intimacy as actually... going the whole way, which I almost didn’t feel safe trying, but they wanted kids so bad...”

Eva nodded, wanting to ask how Eugene fit into the picture, but feeling the conversation begin to get awkward. “Well, I know that they both appreciate it... and if I had a nickel for all the times Katie and Jimmy used to talk about their ‘cool’ Aunt Sarah over in Midas City growing up...” She shook her head ruefully. “Now I know why I was never the ‘cool aunt’. You own that title. And... maybe you can get through to Katie where we failed. She does actually think of you as her ‘second’ mom, which, actually, all things considered, kind of fits.”

Sarah smiled the warm smile of pride that only a mother could. “I’d be happy to try...” She pressed sparkling lips again to Lacie’s head, before returning Eva’s earlier kiss, leaving that faintly sparked zing for Eva to feel, too. “If you think I have a chance. Anything for her, for them...”

Eva shuddered softly, clenching her thighs. “Okay...I warned you what would happen if you sparked me again...” she said with an evil grin, focusing her powers, she gave the sensation of a tongue slowly... sloooowly licking it across Sarah’s clit... eyes twinkling with glee at the stunned girl’s expression. “You know.. I am starting to think perhaps your earlier idea was right after all. Maybe we need to be teasing Lacie girl the same way... get her so worked up and hot and bothered, that she can’t possibly be sad or worried...”

Sarah’s eyes crossed momentarily, shining brightly in the process as her whole body shuddered and tightened. Small aftershocks of her current instinctively arched out along Lacie’s body as Sarah squirmed, pulling the woman tighter. “Ooh... That... I don’t know if I quite put it like THAT, or even quite thought that, but... it might just work. We can take her right here, or the bedroom, which isn’t far.” Warming up to the idea (and to Eva’s naughty intangible caresses), she licked her lips. “Guess we should get her out of these clothes and into something a little more bare...” Her eyes shone brighter before she leaned in close to Lacie’s ear, softly whispering in. “Unless you’d rather get out of those clothes for us. You can say if you would rather do that...”

Lacie sighed serenely... “Mmmm... yes... please... don’t want... them... on...”

A subtle flash of light and suddenly Lacie lay there on the couch, completely nude in Sarah’s lap... still sighing softly... her nipples already hard, telegraphing her arousal.

Eva grinned. “Well, since she’s already started the ball rolling...” closes her eyes and a brief flash later, she is nude as well. “Not sure if you can simply magic away your clothes as well, sweetie, or if you still have to undress the old fashioned way, but for us at least, it’s technology not magic... one of Gene’s recent inventions. As I recall, he outfitted Sylvia as well when she came to visit. It’s called ‘Neuroweave’ I think...”

“Depending how it works our natural energy might work it out of our systems...” Sarah grinned, holding out her hands as light enveloped her body. Her jeans and t-shirt shifted instead to a silk robe, which she tossed haphazardly across the room. “Can’t magic my clothes away... gracefully... but I can change them. Now, Lacie...” Silver hands cupped at Lacie’s breasts, lifting them up enough to squeeze before another long, sharp burst of that bright current of pleasure sizzled from her fingertips. This is a command, from me to the center of Lacie’s fuzzy mind... tell your friends just how you want us to have fun with our sexy little Lacie...”

Lacie arched up painfully high, pressing her breasts up harder into Sarah’s palms... so hard to think... so good to just feel... to feel... but she’d been given a command... and without really needing to think she felt her mouth opening and the words spilling forth... “W-w-want you... n-n-need you... to make me... force me... dominate me... tease... denial... make me beg... please... please... and then... only if I please you... then... make me cum... hard... so fucking hard...nnnhhhnnnn... ”

Eva’s eyes drooped to slits, hands squeezing her own breasts... her words resonating with a part of her that she had only recently discovered herself.... but for now, it was about Lacie. She wanted to be dominated lovingly? So be it... she and Sarah could put her through her paces easily enough. And afterwards? Perhaps... if her silver skinned sweetie still had the energy left... maybe she would indulge HER needs as well...

“As if there’s someone on this planet that you couldn’t please...” Sarah purred, mewling lowly in her throat as her fingertips forcefully grasped Lacie’s stiffened nipples. Quickly, firmly pulled taut, and pulsed with so much more of that overwhelming silver pleasure. “We only really had that once... and never like this...” Slowly Sarah stood, pulling away from her obedient lover. between her legs her silver nether lips were already flush and slick, glistening and shining in a way no other skin did. The lights in her eyes were flaring brilliantly, but had subtly shifted from that faint earlier fuzz, to a sharper, more defined look. Her eyes hooded, and the light that shone from her lids looked almost sinister, if not for the loving way her lips curled into a grin.

Her eyes did linger along Eva’s curves, savoring the new sight, but Sarah knew as well as Eva who the focus was, had, to be on. “Stand... Mmm no... kneel... at my feet, between my legs...” Silver fingers moved again through Lacie’s hair, this time to tug her from the couch, roughly aiding her in the demanded position, pulling her face so close to her glistening sex. “You’re going to need to do a really good job of begging for me to give you what you want... but... Eva... you don’t get a free pass on this. I want you down behind her.. rubbing over those nice pretty curves of hers. I want Lacie to feel just how... deeply her own surrender is affecting you...”

Eva’s eyes lit up like a child on Christmas... and she hurriedly dropped down to her knees just behind her best friend, pressing her breasts deep into Lacie’s back, cooing softly, murmuring softly in her ear, reminding her that she was their toy.. their slave... that she needed to please ‘Mistress’ Sarah above all.. and that she would enjoy every single second of it...and then teasing her, linking minds with both women, ramping up Lacie’s pleasure and need.. feeding in her desperation while gently barring Sarah’s own... placing a cap over her arousal, to keep it from overflowing just yet...

“A little twist of my own devising,” she said with a smirk...“Even ‘Mistress’ gets leashed... I can’t control your mind per se, sweetness... but you’ll be a slave to your own arousal until I release you to cum... and for me, my climax is linked to yours... I will of course obey instantly when you command me to let you cum.... but you still have to beg for it... ”

Lacie merely whimpers softly, extending her tongue, delving deep with her Mistress’ gentle folds, savoring her taste... it’s been so long... so very long since she’s drank form THIS well... her own arousal spikes hard... and she cups and curls her tongue, teasing the hard nubbin before her... even as her own throbs nearly painfully for sensation... aching to be touched, stroked... pinched... anything,... but the desire to please overwhelms her own need, spurring her on...

“Mmm Eva, you are... mmm lucky that this isn’t for keeps, or I’d be frying your mind so hard for doing that without explaining it to me first... I still m-might!” Sarah moaned, long and slow the sound drew out from her lips as she roughly tugged Lacie’s hair to keep her all the more firmly trapped between her legs.

The same roughly tugging hand flooded the poor woman’s mind with sweet little rewards of pleasure, tingling down through her scalp and along her spine, neglecting any place more sensitive. Her silver breasts bounced at her chest as a hand rose to cup at one, kneading the flesh tightly as her hand sparkled and crackled with light. “M-m-more, Lacie-slut... Ooh...Eva... l-link y-your mind with hers... w-want you to act as her mouth, begging for more, while you let those hands wander...”

“Yes, Mistress,” Eva cooed softly, then gasped, wide eyed, arching her back...“Ooohhhh G-g-goddess! uhhn... uuhnn.. p-p-pleeease morre! oohh fucck..M-mistress, you s-should feel this from her end... aaahhh... soo good.. please, please please Mistress... more... let me spank her... please!!”

“I won’t just let... I’ll command... d-d-do it n-n-nooow!” Sarah cried out as her own back arched harder, body shaking as her hand squeezed tighter at her breast. She hadn’t indulged her dominant side in so long. And so much of it was now pent up, just begging, waiting... sizzling powerfully through her. There was no doubt, no hesitation, just that powerful shared need as she felt her thighs shake.

Eva obeyed instantly, lashing out at Lacie’s backside telekinetically.. a stinging lash that ran the length of her back, along her buttocks and teased the edge of her thighs, causing her to jump slightly, thrusting herself even deeper into Sarah’s sweet delta. Eva yelped aloud, still linked with Lacie, feeling the sting as well, only a half-second’s delay. Then she sighed, as the pain melted into pleasure, leaving her burning for another strike almost as much as Lacie herself. Her hands twitched as they caressed and rubbed and teased the brunette’s supple form, aching to caress and stroke her own body... biting her tongue to keep from begging Mistress Sarah to let her indulge herself... but no. This was for LACIE... not her...not yet.

Lacie, spurred on, her body nearly burning from the inside with her need began openly fucking her Mistress now, thrusting her tongue in and out like a miniature cock, thrusting deeper and deeper, all the while her fingers spreading and teasing her lover’s sex... begging wordlessly, mindlessly for something...anything... not even knowing what she wanted, only that she needed more, more, more...

As much as her memory was full of experiences like this, they felt like so long ago that to Sarah it almost seemed like the very first time. That same excitement, as she bucked and shuddered against the mouth of a woman whose only thought was to surrender and obey. The same thrill of knowing whatever she asked for, whatever she wanted, whatever she commanded, would happen. It was all even better as she remembered that not only was it so amazing, it was Lacie, and it was Eva. She bit her lip, twisting at her own nipple as her toes began to curl in the carpet. “E-eva, l-let m-me cum, I, I need...f-f-fuck you have an amazing mouth Lacie!“

Eva shook her head furiously, whimpering... not wanting it... not yet... but she’d committed herself to the role, committed herself as slave... helpless to disobey, she released the block, allowing Sarah’s arousal to skyrocket, to fully feel EVERYTHING Lacie was giving her... every touch, every lick, every sensation the svelte brunette was giving her, pouring her very soul into this simple act of surrender... for her Mistress. To please and to give her pleasure. Unable to stop it, Eva’s own block shattered, the pleasure feedback overwhelming her as her own arousal rose to match Sarah’s, actually bypassing it—feeling the dual sensations from Mistress Sarah AND lacie-slut as her own! Head back, eyes rolling she creamed aloud her pleasure as she humped mindlessly against lacie-slut, milliseconds away from a truly explosive orgasm....

Sarah... she’d cum a few times since that year of imprisonment—but nothing was like the torrent of pleasure that tore through her now. Her body and mind were not ready for it, and she bent nearly in half to pull Lacie tighter against herself. Her body literally pulsed with pleasure, shining so bright, then brighter still as her Light burst from her ever brighter with a sharp cry as she melted into the sensation, and only barely managed to keep herself from falling to her knees with the rush of pleasure she felt from the both of them. It was all she could do to shake, mewl, and pull Lacie so tight against her.

Lacie’s hands, momentarily stronger, gripped Sarah from underneath, holding her aloft... her hair flashing golden blonde for the briefest of moments... just at the instant Sarah had needed her strength to keep her from falling. Stabilized again, Lacie groaned, her own need still at its peak, still vibrating on the cusp... unable to cum, unable to receive her reward until her Mistress was truly pleased... whimpering soundlessly.

Several moments later, Eva groaned softly, whimpering as well, like Sarah, barely able to remain upright, leaning heavily on lacie-slut. Her mind was awash in sensation—she couldn’t think, could barely even breathe. Even with all the recent sex she’d engaged in, she had only once in her life cum harder that she just had—and that was at the hands of her Master, Eugene, the night she’d submitted to Him.

The fluttering mazed and dizzied remains of her mind noted with amusement that Sarah herself made one truly awesome Mistress when she truly let herself go. Mmmm... almost makes me wish she would tap into that part of her that was the Domina Argenti all those years ago...

Catching her breath a bit, Sarah whimpered and slowly slid down along Lacie’s body, resting in front of her as hungry silver lips kissed at Lacie’s stained pair. Tasting herself wasn’t so much the goal as tasting Lacie, feeling her, rewarding her. When she finally could, Sarah broke the kiss and crawled back, panting. “N-now... Eva... Y-you’re... mmm... going to finish Lacie off for me.” Her eyes flashed, and her lip curled wickedly. “W-we aren’t done, y-you and I, but... Mmmmm... I have a feeling after this you two are going to be a whole lot closer... and I want my lacie-slut’s first thought, when we let her think again, to be how HARD you made her cum.”

“Oohhh.. yesss Mistress...” Eva mewled, nodding softly, crawling over between them, taking a second to give Mistress Sarah a deep soul searing kiss before turning to do the same to Lacie, pressing her gently and slowly back down onto the carpet. “Okay, lacie girl, be a good little slave slut and spread your legs wide... wider... mmm... yes... oh yes, perfect... good girl!” Winking to Sarah, she delved down between her thighs, nuzzling and kissing her way slowly, teasingly, circling and circling but avoiding her clit for the time being. Psychically, she asked Sarah what she wanted, and how she wished her to proceed... what she could do to please HER as well as Lacie... all the while still nuzzling and stroking the girl, giving her nipples a telekinetic tweak now and again as her hands worked further down...

Still licking her lips from the kiss Sarah purred as she thought as loudly to the psychic as she could. «Be raw. Firm. Forceful. Ravish her. I want her to scream so loud she never doubts how much we care about her again.» Sarah quivered as her own hand slid between her legs, silver fingers teasing inside of her drenched pussy at the thought... both at being the one receiving and being the one compelled to give. It was all too easy to imagine herself kneading, suckling, being in the middle of all of that writhing flesh... and yet, what she wanted now, more than anything, was to bring those two closer together in a way neither of them would ever forget.

«Of course, my Mistress» Eva thought back, licking her own lips, picking up Sarah’s unspoken thoughts as well, «I obey» Taking a deep breath, marshalling her skills, drawing up on the memories of Lacie’s most memorable sex scenes, she lashed out again... telekinetically.. jerking lacie’s arms up above her head, making her gasp as she was pinned in place... binding her at the waist in the same way... holding her down...pinned, reemphasizing her helplessness. “Now, lacie slut... remember.. you don’t get to cum until you have pleased your Mistress... and She will let you know when you may cum—not before—no matter what happens.” Smiling wickedly, her mouth returning to her pussy, she lashed out again, spanking her body as she finally made contact with the girl’s clit.. sucking hard.

Lacie cried out, high pitched keening sound, her body vibrating with need now... pushed to her limits... her head whipping back and forth...gibbering mindlessly, needing... needing... needing... to cum... to serve... to obey... all these needs merging together... she was helpless, though... helpless to do anything but take what was being offered... she was being taught acceptance... a hard lesson, indeed... she was a giver, by nature, a servant, a submissive... she loved to please...but this was about HER pleasure... HER needs... physical as well as emotional. The pure mindless bliss of Silver Girl’s sparks were beginning to fade slightly, so she was aware enough to realize that much at least.

Eva continued on, lashing at her body with her power, delving deeper,.. thrusting now, an invisible intangible force penetrating, virtually RAPING Lacie’s most tender places even as her tongue circled and licked and suckled. She smiled softly as Lacie’s toes began to curl, her body began to shudder, and her breathing hitched. She was at the threshold now... she was ready. All she needed was the proverbial spark to ignite the powderkeg.

Sarah’s own sharp cry broke out past her lips as her hand between her legs moved quicker, slickness moving along her thighs as she held out her other hand. It took hardly a thought for sparks to form at the tip of each of her fingers, and energy arced out from them and sizzled more of that silver along the curves of both Eva and Lacie at once. Just that pleasure, not the sizzling mind bending as much as that sizzling silver bliss. “Y-your Mistress wants both of y-you to cum! Cum with me... cum now... NOW!!”

Obeying instantly. as Lacie’s and Eva’s cries sound simultaneously, Eva pinching Lacie’s nipples painfully hard as they both came, bodies grinding hard into one another, slick with sweat and girl juice. Lacie’s hair flashed gold again briefly in her bliss, unnoticed in the wake of their mutual pleasure. Eva reaching out instinctively, linked to their Mistress...sharing their pleasure... their love... their surrender with her... as Eva finally indulged herself, one hand sliding down to tease her own rampaging clitty, prolonging her climax... holding herself there, in pleasure, holding them all there in that shared moment, drawing it out, seemingly forever... until finally she could take no more, and collapsed again, clutching her lovers tightly, crying softly in release.

Their mistress’s screams only began to silence after her pets did, whimpering and mewling so dreamily as she quivered and leaned slowly back into the carpet under her, giggling and grinning in post orgasmic bliss. “Mmm... Fuck, you... two... are... amazing.” She stretched, pointing her toes as she yawned. “Mmmm. Think I really needed something like that after... after everything...” She smiled, yawned again, exhausted but completely sated. “I’d move to cuddle you two, but... Oooh... Not sure I reeeally can at the moment...”

“No problem... Mistress Sarah...” Eva said, yawning herself. Reaching out weakly with her powers, she lifts Sarah telekinetically and deposits her lightly between her and Lacie... all of them touching, snuggling each other. “Mmm... that’s better,” she sighed in contentment, eyes fluttering. “Mistress... I know you said... mmm... you weren’t done with me yet... but could you... uuhnnn... give me a raincheck? I’m...seriously... totally wasted right now.. " She smiled rubbing a pale bare foot lightly against her lover’s argent toned foot. “I promise... I’ll eagerly let you spark me into a puddle at your feet... but later, once I get my strength back...”

“I could barely move myself,” Sarah admitted with a sleepy sigh., “So, yeah, I think that you’ll get a break for now.” Sarah giggled with a bit more wicked of a grin before giving a tender kiss to Lacie, and then to Eva. “Besides... you guys aren’t leaving town anytime soon, for a buncha reasons. So yeah... we’ll have time, perhaps even some time for my lovely little Rainedrop to join in.”

Lacie giggles softly... just barely coherent in her reply: “Mmm... yeesss.. raine... drop... so pretty...so sweet...dark purple beauty...mmmm... just like... sarah... saved his life... mmm.. have to... reward her, please her... as well...”

“She’ll like that...” Sarah sighs, giving Lacie another kiss, caressing her thigh gently. “Glad you’re feeling a little better, sweetie...”

She nods softly. “Mmmm. Yes, I really do... feel better that is.” She smiled dreamily, stretching, resting her hands lightly on Sarah’s bosom, lightly stroking her sweet ample breasts. “I still feel kinda fuzzy around the edges... but in a good way. Thank you, Sarah.” She blinked. “Oh, I mean, ‘Mistress’ " she amended with a grin. “Ohhhhh... mmm... gonna... pass out for a bit now, ’kay?”

“Forget ‘Mistress’ for now. Sarah is fine.” Sarah slowly nodded with a soft little sigh as she nuzzled into Lacie’s chest with a grin. Eva was already asleep, snoring lightly. “Actually, a nap sounds like a great idea.,” she said, eyes closing. “I think I’ll join you...”