The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rest and Recovery

by J.Darksong & MadamKistulot

Part 6) Reunion

Several minutes later, Lacie emerged from the elevator, her cheeks wet with tears... happy ones, yes, but slightly bittersweet. The scene upstairs was exactly what she’d thought it would be... what she’d HOPED it would be. Eugene and Eva together, hugging, talking, slowly cementing the bond between them, each trying to express a lifetime of withheld feeling and desire. She’d known, of course... known it for a while, but it wasn’t until now, today, that she’d felt safe and loved and stable enough... secure enough in her place with them both to do what needed to be done and push the two of them together. Eva was clearly in love with Eugene, and she’d known of Gene’s desire for Eva for years. Both of them had resisted out of concern for HER... but right now they needed each other more than she did

Her memory of things during the bimbo virus incident were hazy at best, but she DID remember her and Eva having sex with Eugene, the two of them sharing him. She recalled Eva giving herself to him completely, and thru the haze of her own bliss she vaguely remembered Eva screaming the word ‘Master’ again and again, just before she fell into a stupor. Sighing softly, she thought for a moment about Nigel Grimalde, and his girls... his... ‘harem’.

While she wasn’t quite ready to deal with the thought of Eugene with an entire harem of girls, the thought of sharing him with her oldest and closest friend felt...right. She felt no jealousy at all, and once she encouraged them both to speak their minds, and admit their feelings, she’d felt an overwhelming sense of completion... of solidarity. It was as if they’d all become even closer.

In fact, the only pall over the entire thing was the fact that Eugene was still basically an invalid.. paralyzed from the waist down, it was unlikely she would be able to serve her beloved Eugene that way anymore. Eva, with her psychic abilities could at least stimulate him, allow him to feel and experience pleasure and sensation again. She could give him what he needed, for which Lacie was extremely grateful. And even knowing that Eva was more than happy to do so for her as well, and allow Lacie to be with Gene that way as well, in the end it just wasn’t the same. It was just left her feeling somewhat... useless.

Entering the lobby, wiping the tears from her cheeks, not wanting to let her ‘sister’ know she’d been crying, she went in search of Sarah, turning a corner to her talking with an absolute stranger. Or... no, wait... not a stranger! Even having glimpsed her now and again, knowing somewhat what to expect, Yancy in person just didn’t look or carry herself as Aurora had at all. The long red hair suited her, as did the bright red eyes that almost had a LaSilvas shine to them. She was wearing a far different wardrobe as well. Her red skirt was only just long enough to be appropriate in public, and the black high heeled boots she wore took most of the distance from the floor to the hem of her skirt. Her top was a bustier only just barely on the public side of not being lingerie.

Most striking, however, she wore a look of... delight, of certainty, of being completely comfortable in her own skin that Lacie had NEVER seen the old Aurora possess. In fact, there was only just enough of her face, of her voice, of the old ‘her’, that you could just tell it was her if you made a conscious effort to recognize her... and as she approached Lacie could swear she saw something red pulse just behind Yancy’s eyes as she visibly forced herself to remain still.

“Ah, Lacie, you’re back!” Sarah said a bit loudly, giving Lacie a moment of pause. “And Yancy, this is Lacie, the friend of the fam... well, the family I was talking to you about.”

Yancy nodded, lips curling into an even more delighted smile. “A real... pleasure to meet you, Lacie.” And with the tone she took, dripping with delight, it would be hard to deny that she meant exactly that. Despite herself, the older brunette felt her thighs clench. “Are you still needed here? Sarah tells me we’re supposed to be keeping you upbeat and out of trouble, so if you aren’t, I think we need to get you out of this dull old hospital.”

Lacie, biting the inside of her cheek to keep from grinning like an idiot, managed a short nod... “Um! Yes, thank you! I’m... done here for now. So, um...Yancy, was it? A pleasure to meet you as well. Sarah has told me so much about you I almost feel like you’re MY family as well...” The nearness to her at the point was strange but not uncomfortable..It was as if her earlier sadness and self-doubt was being literally pushed aside by a stronger emotion.. an emotion tinged and dipped in scarlet red.“So, um... shall we?” she asked, extending a hand

“Of course.” Yancy grinned, lips shifting crookedly as she squeezed Lacie’s hand in her own, as she took Sarah’s. To her credit, the silver woman just smiled, A fairly neutral happy expression, until the same trick of red light similar to Sarah’s silver one from before melted away their surroundings, leaving them back in Sarah’s apartment.

The very moment after they appeared, however, Yancy launched herself right at Lacie, wrapping her arms tightly around the taller woman. One thing that had definitely not changed—Yancy was still just as short as Aurora had always been. “Aunt Lacie! I missed you! It’s... been entirely too long!” Sarah just watched, smiling a little bit more honestly as she moved to plop down unceremoniously on the couch.

Lacie let out a laugh, then grimaced slightly. Aurora/Yancy was indeed the same sweet and loving girl from before., but Lacie herself was far from the woman’s she’d been before! “It’s great to see you too, sweetie... but, ah,.. careful please... Aunt Lacie’s not quite as durable as she used to be.”

Taking a moment, she merely held her darling niece... she’d missed her and her sister so much over the past few months... had always meant to pop by Midas to check up on her, but some emergency or incident always drew her attention away... and then when she’d heard Aurora had died, even Seeing her life thread still whole, still complete, she’d been unsure. That the familiar silver-gold of her thread had turned a reddish copper tone had seemed a bad sign. It had taken a while before she realized the truth.

Sighing contentedly, she leaned her head down slightly to kiss her forehead as she always did.. “Well, sweetie,” she said with a grin, “I would ask what you’ve been up to since the last time I saw you, but something tells me that will be one heck of an epic story! I guess the best question to ask is... how are you doing?”

“Oh, amazing, like you wouldn’t believe!” Yancy’s smile softened as she stepped back, her posture noticeably relaxing. As excited as she’d been to see her aunt it seemed being able to say hello had soothed her back into that oddly confident sensuality she’d first seen walking from the elevator.

“Don’t be worried, I’m not... well, I guess I can’t really say I’m not ‘rough’ anymore,” she added with a bit of a devilish grin, “but I’m still hardly rough enough to hurt you of all people.” Her red eyes looked up to meet Lacie’s, and even without trying it was easy to see what Sarah had warned Lacie about. The younger woman practically resonated with desire. It didn’t help that she dressed, and acted, so much more bold than she ever had before. “Sanctuary is the most amazing place... I’ll need to take you sometime.”

Sarah rolled her eyes with a quiet laugh from her place on the couch. “I think if she needs to relax, Sanctuary is the wrong place for it... but I guess you’d know the place better than I would. And actually,” she said, glancing at her watch, “I feel terrible, but... There’s something I really should check on. Think you two can hold on while I run a quick errand or two? Nothing serious, I promise!”

Lacie glanced up at Sarah in alarm, almost before she could hide her expression. “Just... for a few minutes, right, si—Sarah?” She groaned inwardly... she’d almost called her ‘sister’ again. It was starting to become something of a habit. Not that it was secret or anything just that it would have been somewhat embarrassing and complicated to explain in front of Yancy. “I mean, I’m sure we’ll be fine. I just, um... be careful okay?” She forced a smile and a lighthearted tone.“If you disappear again, I’m gonna track you down and give you grief about it, powers or no powers. Got it?”

“Oh, not a problem. Just need to make a quick pit stop, handle that ‘favor’ I mentioned before, and I forgot I told a friend I’d pay her a little visit today, that’s all.” Sarah hopped up and gave Lacie a quick kiss on the cheek which she mirrored on Yancy’s before she moved over to the door. “She’d probably understand if I missed today, but thanks to being missing for over a year every time I’m not early, or as expected, everyone worries! So... I try to stop that from happening!”

Yancy rolled her eyes and waved to Sarah with that same wiggle of her fingers as her mother always used. “Don’t be long!” Sarah rolled her eyes as well, with a faint wink before she snuck out the door, rather than teleporting away. With a sigh, Yancy looked back up to her Aunt Lacie warmly. “Everyone doting on her is making her uncomfortable. She probably really does have someone to meet, knowing her, but... is there anything I can do for you, Aunt? Sorry I have to keep up the whole... public front. It’s a small price to pay for Sylvia and I to be openly together. I’m... really sorry you’re going through all this. But now that I’m here, if there’s anything I can do...?”

Lacie smiled grandly...the words were sweet and genuine, but she could still feel the heat behind them... the desire and lust held in check. It was probably a good thing she and Sarah had been at it so vigorously earlier. She was, for the moment at least, sated and calm. “I’m fine, dear, really. I’m just... feeling a little unsure of myself is all. Kind of like a boat without an anchor. Sarah’s helping me to not take myself so seriously. And, sweetie, I understand perfectly, and frankly, I respect your doing this. Giving up your identity like that for the woman you love is no small thing.” She reached out to caress her cheek. “You’ve grown up so much, sweetie. I’m very proud of you.”

“Now, that said,” she continued, walking a few steps away, frowning and crossing her arms, “I must say, however, that you DO have a bit of explaining to do with NOT letting us know right away that you were alive and well! Now, sweetie, I am not upset, okay? I’ve... been checking up on you a bit now and again with my Sight.” She paused, considering. “On that note, I wonder, did you notice? Could you sense yourself being watched? Your Nesatealia magic is very different from my own so I was curious as to whether you could sense me or not...”

Shaking her head, she continued. “Sorry. I’m getting a little sidetracked. Anyway, I was able to figure out what happened and that you were still alive... but, well, Katie and Jimmy still don’t know.”

“And... I do need to get around to fixing that. Some of it has been, well, you know... building a new life isn’t exactly as easy as I imagined it. Getting used to the social nuances, the rules, for a whole different culture?” Yancy threw up her hands with a shrug, her smile remaining just as unaffected. It was like she had a warmth glowing under the surface of everything else, keeping worry or negativity from actually hitting her while not remaining entirely unaware of it. She moved to take her mother’s place on the couch, before patting beside herself.

“The ‘Sight’ thing? I have to admit, I haven’t felt... anything. But I’ve been a bit distracted.” She patted the sofa again. “But right now, my aunt is more important than rushing off to let everyone know.” Her voice turned more firm, almost serious, if not for that smile, and an edge of that red unconsciously slipping into her voice. “So I insist. Sit.”

Lacie gasped softly, feeling a subtle tug from somewhere deep in her core. Almost before realizing it she was sitting next to her redheaded niece, a soft warmth beginning to build up within her. She sighed inwardly. Sarah had warned her that Aurora was different, that the flame of her sexual desire had become a virtual bonfire, barely held in check, but she hadn’t fully understood the context until now. Normally, as lovely and beautiful as Yancy was, the mere knowledge that she was her niece would have help her to withstand the feelings bubbling up inside her. As it was, she was so much weaker than before, in so many ways... she wasn’t sure she could resist if Yancy actually put an effort into seducing her. With an effort, she forced her thoughts back to other topics.

“You, um, mentioned Sanctuary earlier, and making a new life there,” she managed, still keeping a bit of distance between them. “Your mom said something earlier about that... that you’d become quite the mage in your time studying there.”

Yancy slowly nodded continuing to pat that place on the couch most insistently for a moment longer. “Leora... that is, the woman currently in charge of Sanctuary’s Council, felt it would be important for me to understand the ways a witch can get the fullest from her abilities. Just flinging around magical energy can be helpful...” She held up a hand, her milky skin pulsing with red, before it reshaped, becoming a red metal heart that soon vanished away just as the light had. “But it’s so, I dunno, direct? And it lacks the variability that magic has. The same magic used in a single concentrated bolt of magic can do so many, many things.”

Her red eyes still stayed trained on Lacie’s, as though that was where they felt the most comfortable. There was an odd depth to them, one that hinted at the power that lurked within. “I’m not as skilled as my grandmother, but I can do a few... tricks.”

Lacie nodded, smiling again. It was a little strange, but she really liked Aurora’s new look, particularly the eyes. The red just really seemed to mesh with her look—it fit her. “I understand the concept a bit, actually moreso than most of my sisters. I suppose it’s from being around your mom and others all these years. My powers are...” she sighed glancing away “well, were more instinctual that taught. What I did for Eugene the other week... that wasn’t something I’d ever learned per se. It was more like I knew what I wanted, and I just ‘felt’ how to make it happen. The only question was whether I was strong enough to actually pull it off.“

She shrugged, wincing slightly as she felt her thigh rubbing lightly against Yancy’s—she’d moved even closer without realizing it. “Um... sorry...I was distracted by the conversation...”

“Not a worry at all, Aunt,” Yancy smiled the faintest bit more as her hand rested gently on Lacie’s thigh. It was so casual a touch it was almost as though she didn’t realize what it was she was doing, and that instead it was just part of how she worked now, part of how her mind worked. She even felt warmer to the touch. It was impossible to deny, she was just warmer. “I used my powers for a while with some of Sarah’s training, and practiced for so long, but this?” she shrugged. “Well... it’s just been so... exciting to really see what I can do!”

Her hand pulled away from Lacie’s thigh as both rose up in front of her. Warm red light, much like her eyes again seemed to pulse in her hands, before the form of a perfect, golden stemmed, thornless red rose formed from the light. She handed it gently to Lacie, the scent from the flower a sweet, warm scent that felt all too familiar.

Lacie smiled grandly, laughing as she inhaled deeply, sighing softly. “Wow.. that’s just... mmmm... wonderful, sweetie. Very nice. I must confess to being a little bit envious—well, more than a little bit, actually—with how well you’ve adjusted to everything. You just seem so...comfortable... so in control of yourself. So... settled. " She murmured softly, the heat building within her again...and a little spark of something from the rose along her fingertips. “I’ll try and refrain from turning into David Letterman and having you perform silly ‘pet tricks’,” she managed to grin, “but your talent is very impressive.” She paused for a moment, nudging just a tiny bit closer again, before remembering herself and forcibly sliding back an inch or two. “S-s-so.. does, um.. does using your magic that way... tire you out? I seem to remember Sarah used to get very worn out and really cold inside from using her sparks too much... before The Lady helped her overcome that limitation.”

“Actually, I’ve had... similar help overcoming that limitation as well,” she said blushing ever so slightly, “even before I, um, changed. Since then, well, I don’t wanna say something as corny as ‘new and improved’,” she quipped, sliding the hand on her Aunt’s thigh just a smidge higher, “but frankly, my endurance is a lot higher than it was.”

Lacie’s fingers twitched with the need to pull her niece closer, to bring the younger girl into her lap. With a burst of will she hadn’t even known she possessed, she forced her hands back to her sides. “Y-yancy... sweetie,” she swallowed through a through gone dry, “y-you’re making it... v-very hard... to behave myself. I know what you’re saying, about your powers, about how you’ve changed. Sarah mentioned... about how you, your very makeup being fueled by lust and desire—you’re warning me, in your own way... of what your urrr...urges are pushing you t-towards... but sweetie, I’m your Aunt! I’m even older than your mom by about twelve years—you’re... you’re young enough to be my daughter!”

At the thought of Katie, however, Lacie felt her arousal spike HIGHER not lower, and her thighs clenched tightly. What was wrong with her? Such a thought... her... and Katie? It was almost as if something were actually drawing out that image, that feeling, and magnifying it. Her fingers twitched again, and she turned her hands into fists to keep them from reaching out for her niece. She shook her head trying to dislodge the thought even as the feeling of Yancy’s nails along her thigh brought them back into focus. “I.. ’Rora.. Y-yancy...” Her hair sparked blonde for an instant before fading back to dark brown, and she sighed, panting heavily.“Your... mom... would... kill me... if I let... anything happen...”

“You don’t look much older than my mother,” Yancy noted, eyebrow lofted. “But then again, I guess I don’t look much younger than her anymore, either.” It had been hard enough to notice with her own desire distracting her so much, but every time that Lacie fought with herself, Yancy shifted closer. Yancy squirmed, her own thighs clenching, before she rose, seemingly perhaps to move away... only to fall into Lacie’s lap, just as she’d imagined having her there.

“I’m... I’m sorry. It’s hard, when I can feel... feel how much you want me to be closer, and...” She sighed softly, eyes flashing. “It’s like I can taste your inner submissive on the tip of my tongue, and I know just how easy it would be to push you down, back, to kiss you, and you’d kiss me right back... because you have your own need, quietly in the back of everything else. I can resist this, but deep down you don’t want me to... and that makes it harder, when I want you, too.” Yancy’s eyes hooded as she struggled to keep herself from shifting in Lacie’s lap, squirming... and failing. She was every bit the sweet young woman that Aurora LaSilvas was, and she also had the same tight, firm body. Her struggles to keep still finally failed as her eyes closed, but she managed to redirect her lips to Lacie’s cheek instead of her lips.

Lacie moaned softly, melting into her beautiful young niece... barely a year older than her Katie, but she felt so good against her. Her words managed to register somehow through the sexual fog—it was HER, her own pent up desires, that were driving Yancy and pushing her into this. Deep down SHE wanted this more than poor Yancy did; she was just along for the ride, but as good as it felt, it still felt wrong somehow. Wrong, as in forbidden, yes, but also... wrong as in incorrect. Aurora’s lovely long scarlet hair... it FELT like it should be golden blonde, that her hips should be just the tiniest bit curvier. But... was she imagining Yancy as Aurora used to be... or as Katie was now? The question in and of itself was fuzzing over her mind.

On the other hand, she was the adult here, the person of authority. Knowing Yancy respected her, knowing she would obey her if she told her to stop, all she had to do was say the word. But... she couldn’t make herself say the words. Also knowing that Yancy had been subtly guiding her, controlling her, dominating her without even trying, responding to her unspoken needs, made it all the more difficult. She’d said she TASTED the submissive on her; her niece knew the truth, knew what she needed more than anything else.

“You know, when I was younger?” Yancy’s lips kissed a slow path to Lacie’s ear, whispering, and with each breath she took she wiggled and squirmed more in her aunt’s lap—as much as Lacie’s desire was building in her, so too was Yancy’s own. “Back when we’d visit, especially after Sylvia and I started... kissing,” she said nibbling her ear ever so lightly, “I used to imagine kissing you, too... what it would feel like to...touch you, this way,” suiting actions to words “mmmm... always so warm, so soft... the perfect mother.” Yancy’s hands rested on Lacie’s shoulders, but only for a moment, it didn’t take long before they began to caress down along her sides, the faintest warm red taste to each fingertip. It was all too easy to feel that while Sarah could be dominant, with Yancy, it was merely another facet of her true self.

Lacie groaned, grinding helplessly against the warm hot sexy body against her, eyes drooping to mere slits. Her arousal was nearly all consuming, yet Yancy’s words were piercing like arrows through her sexual fog straight into her brain... and her clit...the word ‘mother’ in particular nearly making her swoon with desire. Her vision wavered for a moment, and she could almost...almost see her... Aurora, as a teenager, just barely starting to develop, the fresh blossom of her youth starting to bloom—only to blink and have her replaced with the epitome of wanton sex and desire gliding gently against her lap.

Unable to stop herself anymore, her hand rose, caressing and stroking her lightly, finding bare skin through the short small brassier.“Mmm... baby, please,” she pleaded desperately, despite the actions her hands were taking. “You don’t know... what you’re doing to me... we... we have to... have to stop...mmmmm... before we go to faaaauuurrrr...”

The last part coming out as a growl of passion, her hands sliding up to find Yancy’s breasts, and her hand nipples, her own head going back as her back arched. Instinctually Lacie was comparing them to her mother’s breasts in her mind, felt just a few moment s ago, still so fresh in her mind. Or what remained of it.

“Y-y-ancy,” she tried one last time, licking her lips, “I’m...losing... control here... can’t st-stop myself. And... I don’t wanna stop!“

It wasn’t the unfair comparison of a mother to her daughter as such a thing would usually be, but it was hard not to savor the extra warmth of Yancy’s chest, the way her skin felt even smoother, as though created entirely for the task of pleasing Lacie’s hands. “Sh-shhh... S-sarah was lying,” Yancy whisper-moaned in her loving Aunt’s ear. “She’ll be b-back, but it w-won’t be that soon! We have time,” she managed gritting her teeth slightly as Lacie increased her grip ever so slightly, fingering and teasing her nipples through the fabric. “Goddess...you need this even more than I do, somehow.” Yancy’s hips rolled against Lacie’s as she pressed so close, so tight, her own hands moving to mimic Lacie’s grasp as they cupped, supported the weight of Lacie’s breasts. “Mmmm, even better than I imagined when I was a teenager.”

“G-g-g-goddess Blesss” Lacie hissed, arching into Yancy’s touch. She soooo badly wanted to let go and just let this happen, even knowing how wrong it was, that SHE was the one doing this to Yancy with her dirty twisted thoughts. Which somehow, only made it that much hotter, and so much better. She’d always thought of her and Sylvia almost like her ‘other’ daughters, just as Katie considered her more of an older sister rather than a cousin. Mmmm... Katie. She certainly shouldn’t be having thoughts like that about her own daughter—wait, no... no, Yancy was her niece, Aurora was her daughter—no! Katie. It was becoming confusing now, all starting to swirl together in her fuzzed over mind.

The sudden sensation of Yancy’s hands caressing her bare chest, teasing her nipples, startled her for a moment. Had she unconsciously willed away her Neuroweave clothing? Or had Yancy somehow magicked then away while she was distracted? Regardless, she found herself naked once more, grinding herself helplessly against her oh so young lover’s body, as the last of her resistance crumbled to dust. A brief flash, a bit of the legacy of the bimbo virus’ effect—the ‘cougar’ strain she’d been injected with—made her extra lustful towards young tender morsels like the one above her now. Even with the virus out of her system, her body still remembered the sensation, and her mind, the thrill, the pleasure, the joy of taking a young ‘innocent’ girl.

“Yancy..” she growled, teeth bared as she nipped and nibbled along her jawline. “You’re a bit overdressed for this... don’t you think...?”

“Mmm I do,” she rasped, grinding harder, her own heat rising, “but don’t worry, a witch always comes prepared.” Yancy nibbled back at Lacie, and before long her clothing melted into red heat, the same flowing from her fingertips, from her lips. The very taste of desire, of want, as her lips tasted their way along Lacie’s neck, hands squeezed, kneaded all the more roughly, firmly at the older woman’s chest before fingers twisted and tugged at her nipples. “But you don’t just want to fuck me, Auntie. I can feel it—you want something... more. I can give it to you, I just... mmm... need to know how bad you want it!” Her lips curled into a devilish grin. “It’s no fun to make things over too quickly.“

Lacie’s eyes fluttered, hair flashing blonde... then brown ... then blonde again, her body feeding on Yancy’s red as hungrily as it had Sarah’s silver. She literally writhed at the younger woman’s touch, her thighs slickening as her desire and need continued to build and build. No longer gentle at this point, her own need was becoming a bonfire of its own, yet she didn’t understand, couldn’t comprehend that need, that desire, even as she yearned for it. There was a gap between feeling and knowing, like yearning for something just out of reach... a half remembered word on the tip of her tongue. And a surge of something else... something deep within, long buried, nearly forgotten but there, just beneath the surface.

“Gggaaawwddeessss!!” she keened, “’Rora... need... uuugghnn... fuck.... you’re pushing it... too h-high... so.... so... FUCK!” She shook her head, straining for it, needing it, but still not sure exactly what! “What do you want... from me?” Reaching up, she pulled the redheaded vixen into a passionate kiss, grinding her naked flesh hard into the other... her skin so soft, so sweet and supple, so smooth, almost like metal, her metal... but no, she was warm and supple flesh right now, so as not to hurt HER, crush her fragile self against Yancy’s powerful curves. “Please!! Aurora! Wh... what is it? Anything... EVERYTHING... just... more.. MORE!!”

“Yancy... I’m... uuuggrrrr.. Y-yancy n-now.” Red lips mashed into Lacie’s, lips that pulsed, throbbed with lust and desire as though they had been freshly painted with them. Her passion held Lacie’s lips against her own as that firm body pressed harder against Lacie’s own. Her fingers stroked down along Lacie’s back, nails tracing their way back up as fingers twined in Lacie’s hair, holding her trapped in that hot kiss for so long it was all but an eternity, as their twin desires fed back upon each other, still building. When the kiss broke, Yancy’s moan was almost a howl. “Y-you... Mmm... would it make this better, if I were blonde like her... wouldn’t it? If I called you ‘mommy’ like her...Goddess! I’ve n-never tasted such a specific need before!”

Mommy. The word unlocking everything... the deep dark need buried so far down, springing up again, as if summoned into the light. And suddenly it was THERE, the desire... taboo, yes, but there, along with the memory that she’d tried so hard to forget. She wanted... no NEEDED... her daughter. Her beautiful, hot, strong, sexy, fiery, daughter. Katherine. The memories burst forth as well, dirty, dark, impossible memories, of Jessica and Katie brainwashing her, using her as their sex toy, fucking her for hours on end until they were all sated... then sending her away, blanking her mind again. Turning her ‘off’ like the naughty little sex toy she was for them.

With a growl, Lacie rolled over, pinning Yancy down then, grinding against her, arching her back, fingers finding and teasing Yancy’s delicate petals, and her own as well, stroking, rubbing, teasing... “Oooohhh gggoddesss... yeeessss, my sweet baby,” she growled wickedly, her unknown need crystallized before her in scarlet, “my sweet naughty baby girl... like that... yess... cum for mommy, baby... cum for me... like a good girl... CUM for me! NOW! Then make mommy cum too...”

Red eyes widened at the sudden shift. Of all the reactions she could have imagined that was the most distant, the most unexpected. She cried out with a sharp whine as her hips rose to Lacie’s touch. Already she was so impossibly damp, and at Lacie’s sudden firmness, her sudden insistence, all of Lacie’s desire, all of Lacie’s need washed over her in one sweet moment as she lost herself to the pleasure, screaming so sharply as the red in her eyes shone like a bright beacon, flowing so freely with lust over Lacie’s fingers. “Yesssss mommyyyy!!!”

Lacie screamed out in pleasure, those words triggering an orgasm of epic proportions, red sparks dancing all along her flesh like a Tesla coil. Her vision went red as she clutched her beloved daughter Katie, loving and kissing Aurora’s soft tender lips, grinding hard into Yancy’s clenching, spasming cunt. Her darling girl, her sweet perfect Yanc-Ror-Katie, cumming so hard, so deeply, clutching her to her bosom, murmuring again and again what a good girl she was for mommy... her good girl, cumming in perfect tandem with her, so sweetly, so... perfectly.

Finally releasing her grip, Lacie-mommy slid down between her lover’s limp spread legs, licking, licking, lapping up her sweetness, moaning loudly again. Yancy’s juices tasted like liquid sexual desire, driving her need and desire for more far beyond human levels. Seeking and finding her red hot gently sparking clit, sucking at it like a newborn with a bottle, she extended both her arms, Yancy short enough that she could still fondle and tease her breasts as she eat her out.

“MMmmmmm Mooommyyy!!” If there was any part of Yancy that truly understood what it was to resist desire, it wouldn’t have been able to fight this. Her eyes glowed brighter, such a rich, vibrant red as her hips bucked with each movement of Lacie’s tongue, her breasts yielding to Lacie’s hands but for her nipples so stiffened they had all on their own taken on the texture of impossible smooth and warm metal. “Mmmm t-t-take me, take m-me until ALL that you need is satisfied! Please gaawwd d-don’t hold back!” Deep in the fractured recesses of Yancy’s mind she pondered trying for an illusion spell over her hair, over herself, to complete the picture, but all she could manage to do was scream under Lacie’s onslaught.

Lacie’s only response was another deep satisfied moan, vibrating deviously against Yancy’s clit. No such illusion was necessary at this point—she was utterly consumed in her lust, in her need and desire, to please and to be pleasured, surrendering everything to her beloved niece. Later, there would be awkwardness, and shame, and perhaps regret, but for now, only this moment existed. For now, in this moment, Yancy WAS her daughter... part Katie, part Aurora, part Jessica... even a younger version of Sarah and Valerie as well. She was the living embodiment of all her unfulfilled, unrequited lust and desire., every taboo thought she’d suppressed and hidden away, all unleashed in an unstoppable torrent of all consuming Eros. Wickedly, savagely her fingers mauled and twisted her precious girl’s breasts, instinctively knowing she could handle it.

And the more Lacie’s hands squeezed, the more Yancy’s breasts slowly shifted into metal that same deep red as her eyes, still just as malleable, only so much more capable of handling the roughness of her ‘mommy’s’ touch. Yancy screamed louder as she came again at the pleasurable bliss of her aunt’s skillful tongue and the irresistible taboo of her fantasies. Such pleasure. Such desire. It was so rare she really felt someone using her breasts so toughly, knowing her body so well. Even Sylvia was simply so much more gentle with her. And of course, the special taboo combination of it all had her moaning in such perfect satisfaction.

Lacie cooed again, humming in satisfaction as Yancy released even more of her sweet perfect honey to her lips. So perfect, such a good baby girl for her mommy, quenching her thirst. Her thirst, yes... but not her lust, not just yet. Pulling away for a moment, disengaging her baby’s tender little clitty from her lips an almost tangible regret, she adjusted their positions slightly, switching around, lowering herself gently onto her naughty sexy baby girl, her own needing pussy just inches from Yancy’s own apparently hungry lips.

“Now, baby,” she rasped, feeling that tongue already licking, searching her out as she slid into place. “Mommy’s good girl... show mommy how much you love her, how much you need her... make your mommy cum baby... make mommy cum hard while she sucks and sucks and sucks your sweet pussy down to the very last fucking drop!!!“

“Yeeeessss! Mmmm need to make my mommy cum so much! Mommy is so good to me...” Yancy hardly needed the encouragement, her hands quickly rising to grasp and squeeze the lowering curves of Lacie’s ass before her tongue greedily slid along her aunt’s slit. The taste of her lust elicited a sharp muffled cry as she lost herself to the task of pleasure. Without thinking her mouth had sought out her lover’s clit, and she focused her every ounce of self on the task of lavishing it with pleasure. Quick flicks of her tongue, the tender suckling of her lips, all in the rhythm of her own bucking hips and squeezing fingers.

Lacie drifted off into mindless perfect bliss as well... totally lost in the moment, consumed by it. Synching with her ‘baby girl’ her mouth and tongue began instinctively mirroring Yancy’s ministrations, seeking to give and receive as much pleasure as they could both endure. All the while her words echoing endlessly in her mind... her good girl... sweet baby girl... love her so much,.. need her so much... so good... so sexy... naughty but sooo fucking good... her baby.. her sweet perfect baby girl. Cumming again, her passion and need rose sharply before settling back down again, like an ocean wave... in and out.. in and out... peaking then falling only to peak again, responding in tandem to her lover. Aunt and niece, mother and daughter, lover and lover, a bounty of red and gold locked in seemingly eternal pleasure... endlessly needing, endlessly loving, embedded deep within an oroboros of lust and desire.