The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rest and Recovery

by J.Darksong & MadamKistulot

Part 7) Restoration

“So... is this a private party, or can anyone join in?”

Yancy’s eyes shot open wide. She’d actually lost track of when they’d closed, how long they’d been lost in that cycle of pleasure. She’d tasted Lacie for so long, let her hands wander, squeeze, and feel that she’d never be able to forget the other woman’s every inch. Or the feel of her tongue! But she squeaked at the realization of what she’d let happen. Oh goddess...It’d be one thing if I planned this. It’s not like I tried to seduce her, or forced myself on her or anything... but I didn’t intend... this! I really lost total and complete control here... Clumsily, the redhead tried to pull herself away, clearing her throat, blushing heatedly. She didn’t have any shame about being caught naked, but having lost control of the mutual need that had grown between them, of having lost control to her own overworked libido. She hooded her eyes in an attempt to regain her composure, looking up to the blonde haired intruder with a heavy pant as she wiped at her face.

“Nnn... W-well, it all depends on where you’d like to start, I-I might be a little sore, but Aunt Lacie seems inexhaustible...”

Lacie, panting softly, head finally clearing, sat up... then gasped in wide eyed realization, shrinking back from Yancy with a look of complete horror and shame. “Oh...no, oh goddess... ohh.. Ror...Yancy.. I’m sorry... I’m so so sorry... I didn’t mean... this was all my fault!” She moved to hug her, but stopped, conscious of the fact that they were still both very naked. “I’m so sorry baby...”

Eva frowned slightly, glancing from woman to woman. Lacie had called her “Yancy”, but she’d started to say “Aurora”. Sarah’s daughter... with red eyes and red hair... suddenly everything started to make sense. “Ahh... Yancy, is it? Sorry if I came in at a bad time,” she said with a knowing smirk. “You two just seemed to be... ah... a little caught up?” She waved a hand briskly. “Hi, I’m Eva! Not sure if you remember me? You were still really young last time I was in town.”

“I... might?” Yancy tapped a finger to her lip slowly as she tried to recall, still lightly quivering as she moved to pull Lacie closer, careful to keep her hand on the other woman’s shoulder, and to not squeeze her too close. “You’re Aunt Lacie’s friend... right? No, not a bad time, I... am still getting the hang of my new powers.” She half-shrugged. “They’re... powerful, but they come with a few drawbacks. I imagine if you grow up with a libido like this, you don’t even notice it, but then Aunt Lacie started needing me, and then the next thing I know she’s calling me her daughter..”

Her eyes blinked open wide as a bit more of their session came back to her, eyes dimly shining with rich red light. “Um.... wow! I knew Sylvia and Katie had some fun recently, but I didn’t know you two were a thing, Lacie.” She squeezed her shoulder lightly. “It’s okay though, my fault too...”

Eva sighed softly. “No, actually... that’s MY fault. What happened with Katie, it was...” She shrugged, lowering her gaze. “Katie and Jessica got their minds twisted a while back, and Katie ended up brainwashing Lacie as well. Neither of them were in their right minds, but Katie was in control...dominant control. Afterwards, she erased Lacie’s memory of what happened and sent her on her way. When I checked them both out later and removed the compulsions, I, er... thought it best that neither of them remember what really happened.”

“And I asked her to, um, you know... make me forget,” Lacie said uncomfortably. “I wasn’t ready to deal with the backlash back then. What happened.. it was terrible and wonderful at the same time... and had it been anyone else besides Katie?” She shook her head. “Well, you know what I mean, Yancy dear. You’ve experienced it with me after all. Even knowing it was wrong, I couldn’t help what I felt, so I just... pushed it all down inside and tried to just keep it bottled up. Out of sight, out of mind.”

“Which hardly ever works,” Eva finished softly. “I should have known better. I guess I just didn’t think... never expected, um... that those hidden repressed desires of that event might come back to bite either of them in the proverbial ass... or that it would come out in exactly THIS kind of way.” The blonde psychic glanced down. “I guess I owe you BOTH an apology then.”

Yancy gave Lacie’s cheek a soft kiss as she began to feel more in control of herself by the moment. “You two will have a lot to talk about, I guess. As for me, I don’t need one. I wasn’t lying, Lacie, about having wanted that for awhile.” She looked up from the couch at Eva with a faintly crooked grin. “And thankfully, I think I feel as satiated as a Nesatealia can feel, so I’m not likely to demand your apology be in the form of your body.”

Eva chuckled.“Well that might be a hard to follow through with at the moment, anyway. I’m currently in astral form—I’m not really here. My body is actually just outside. I...sensed something strange happening, so I came in this way, just in case.” She tilted her head to the side slightly. “Would it be rude to ask a delicate question, Yancy? I’m just curious about your... ah.. um... ‘new look’? And you called yourself a ‘Nestaelia’?”

“And here I was getting used to being the one ‘cheating’, using magic in this world! One moment...” Yancy took a deep slow breath as red light flowed over her body, flashing as it again took the form of the same clothing she’d been wearing before she spelled it away. “There we are. Anyway... I’m Aurora LaSilvas, like it seems you figured out. Mom said she was going to take care of letting everyone know.” For a moment she muttered under her breath before shaking her head firmly and starting again. “Anyway, I got... transformed into a Nesatealia down to well, I guess the genetic level is the easiest way to sum it up. I took the name Yancy, faked my identity’s death... so I could be with Sylvia without her career being well... ruined...”

Eva nodded simply, taking her at face value. “Well, for what it’s worth, dear, you still seem just as sweet as the young girl I used to know. And, personal opinion—I love the red. It suits you.” She grinned wickedly, mentally added her to the list... she’d always had a thing for redheads, actually. “And don’t blame Sarah, we’ve, ah, kept her a bit busy these past two weeks. Oh... speaking of your mom? I didn’t sense her around here... did she leave?”

Lacie nodded softly, sighing, still upset that her errant deviant mind had caused Yancy to lose control against her will. “Yes... she, um, said she had an errand to run, and an appointment, and would be back soon.” Turning back to Yancy once more, she kissed her again... this time gently on the forehead. “Sweetie... again... please forgive me. I’m so sorry about this. I’m...I couldn’t help it... really...”

Yancy sighed as she returned the kiss to Lacie’s cheek, pulling her so much closer, all the less worried of a repeat given her state of dress even if it did little to hide the warmth of her body, or the suppleness of her curves, especially amidst so tight a squeeze. “Now stop that. Really, I wanted it too, just as much as you did, or I’d like to think that would have been easy to pull out of before we reached ‘critical mass’.” She smiled with a quiet little sigh. “Oh, and Eva? Thanks for the compliment. I like it too. Used to have a bit of red, but... not like this. I’d get the door for you, but I think Aunt Lacie needs a hug... if its locked, can you just tele-ke-fiddle-it?”

Eva smiled, giving Yancy a wink, then vanished without a trace, .returning to her body outside, leaving them alone for the moment. Lacie sighed again, pressing lightly against her niece, for the moment, merely taking comfort in her presence, as Yancy herself, not as a pseudo-Katie clone. She was very thankful that despite the outward changes, she was still Aurora down to her core. “Yanno... I think maybe I should redress before that hug,” she said with a small smile.

“Don’t let me stop you... though, it might not be the last ‘hug’.” Yancy winked playfully as she slowly pulled back, rising to her feet deftly with the same moment as she did a quick spin on her heels that had her skirt fluttering up and revealing the red silk clutching between her thighs. “That really was thrilling, as much as I’d rather not... you know, have had that get so... complicated. Note to self, if I talk to Katie again soon, don’t ask her to call me ‘Mommy’.” She winked with a little laugh as she tried to indulge in some light humor.

Lacie stiffened slightly, looking down. With a regretful sigh, she brought back her own clothing, then patted the seat beside her again. “Sweetie... about Katie? Not sure what your mom told you earlier, but, well... you should probably... avoid Katie for a while. Jessica—you knew about her, right? She was Katie’s... well, she was to Katie what you are to Sylvia... and she died. Shot through the heart right in front of her.” She shook her head sadly. “Since then... she’s been mad at the entire world.”

“I was kind of hoping your mom might speak to her... maybe get her to vent a little, open up to her since she won’t open up to me. She has always looked up to Sarah..” She chuckled softly. “It’s kind of ironic in a way, what just happened between us? She thinks of Sarah as a second mother, and I think of you as a daughter.” She sighed. “Sometime I wonder how things might have turned out back then if... well... never mind...ancient history.”

“If we’d all ended up one big family instead of you in River City and us in Midas? Who knows. Maybe I’d be just as angry as Katie is right now.” Yancy forced a smile as she gave a faint shrug. “Mom’s sort of, you know, on the mend. Don’t let her fool you with that, okay? I know you’re older than me, and not stupid, but she’s tryin’ hard to convince us all that she’s all nicely healed up, but I can tell she isn’t. Not that she’s a frail flower, or anything...”

Lacie nodded.“Yes.. I know Sisss-s-sarah too well to fall for that,” she amended slightly. “I intend to make sure she takes it easy and won’t let her do too much. She’s really been helping me work through my depression... well, you too, actually, and thanks, by the way, I needed that, obviously,” her smile fading slightly, “despite that it wasn’t exactly of your own free will.” She kissed her again, caressing Yancy’s cheek with her lips before pulling back. “Still... maaaaybe it would be a good idea if we didn’t mention it to Sarah,” she said, glancing up as the front door opened.

Yancy froze mid nod as Sarah’s voice flowed into her home as she and Eva soon joined the other pair. “I’m back! Sorry, my uhm... engagement went a little bit long, but I found a psychic on my doorstep and she followed me in, so I think that means I get to keep her! I’ve never really had a pet, but I think that having my own personal psychic would help teach me a lot of responsibility, what do you think, Lacie?” Sarah was all grins, though hers shined with an innocent purity that Yancy’s had lacked, and a guileless honesty that made her seem like she could be the younger of the two.

Eva chuckled drily.“I think my current ‘owner’ might have a little something to say about that, though I’m sure he’d be willing to talk terms. Just remember, ‘Mistress’, if you keep me, you have to remember to walk me and clean up after me.” She gave Yancy and Lacie a wink... “So... everyone okay in here?”

Lacie blushing hotly, stood up and walked over to Eva and Sarah, hugging them both, kissing them briefly. “YES! Um, yes, we’re both fine... so, um... Sarah, sweetie... your appointment went okay?”

Yancy fought back her own blush as she fell back onto the couch, relaxing as Sarah returned Lacie’s affection happily. “Oh I think I can manage, and oh yeah, it went better than I anticipated. I mean, it went a bit long, but just to make sure nothing was wrong, you know how it goes... it happens... but y’know... I’m fine now. Glad you two had a good catching up! I miss anything?”

Lacie groaned inwardly, trying hard to keep a straight face as Yancy’s face went positively crimson... the poor dear was as bad at hiding her emotions from her mom as Katie was with her. “Seriously, sweetie... how are you feeling?” Lacie persisted, placing a hand along Sarah’s forehead. “Tired? Sore? Are you hungry? We didn’t really finish eating earlier before we went to the hospital...”

“Some food wouldn’t be terrible... but I’m fine, I promise! Was just a meeting with an old friend!” Sarah smiled as she pressed a kiss to Lacie’s then to Eva’s cheeks before faintly stepping away. “Wasn’t too bad spending some time with your aunt that you’re all quiet Yance? We could get my specialty, delivery pizza.”

Yancy rolled her eyes with a bit more of a grin. “We had fun! It was nice to catch up... but sure, pizza sounds great if no one else minds. I swear, give my mother anything more complicated than a microwave to work with... Valerie must be having a late night, but that’s not surprising. Seems that’s most nights, huh?”

Eva purred softly at the contact, hoping for a bit of a spark at well. “I actually caught up with the good Doctor before I left the hospital. There was some kind of big emergency going on before I left... a multiple car crash. She’d checked in on Mas... Gene, just before she got the call. I suspect Valerie will be back as soon as she can, though, so we should save some pizza for her.. she’ll probably be starving.”

Lacie, nodded absently, thinking. “Um, Eva, can I speak to you for a minute, privately? I have something I’d like to ask you.” Getting an affirmative, she winked at the LaSilvas girls and drew Eva back to the bathroom with her...

Eva returned alone after a few minutes, smirking. “So, Sarah, dear... about what we talked about earlier? I was thinking maybe we could do that another time? Don’t get me wrong, I relish the idea of being your naughty little ‘pet’... but I had a few ideas you might enjoy a bit more.” Sarah laughed nervously, raising a slow eyebrow as she tugged at her neckline towards Yancy, who politely rose up from her couch moving towards the exit to the room. “I, I uhm, maybe... though you don’t suppose that could wait until, uhm, after food, maybe after we send Yancy home...”

“Ah, sorry, Yancy dear, I nearly forgot. Aunt Lacie asked if you wouldn’t consider giving her a lift back to River City to get some things? She said that you have that teleportation trick down better than you mom. She was hoping you could teleport her directly to their... bedroom?” She said with a knowing grin. “And it would give your mom and me some... private time as well?”

Yancy struggled to make her eyes not bulge, and failed before giving a quiet little laugh. “That shouldn’t be too difficult... I’ll get right on it!” Yancy rushed towards where Lacie had headed for as Sarah softly shook her head.

“She’s more intense when she’s in the right headspace, but... at least she hasn’t changed much... but you know I’m not about to argue for some time with you.”

Eva merely smiled wickedly, waiting for a few minutes before nodding. “Okay, they’ve gone. It’s just us now. So... how are you really feeling, love? What did Mystic say?“

Silver eyes sparkled brightly as she parted her lips, twisting them up as the realization slowly hit her. “You cheated! Again! You really need to stop doing that. You’d think my thoughts would be too bright to read or something but... she says I’m making good progress. Mostly. There really should be some way to just be... done with all of this, but... I’m keeping up the sessions, so that’s something...?”

Eva grinned slightly, nodding. “Yes... that’s something. And... why does everyone keep accusing me of CHEATING? I didn’t ‘cheat’ exactly... I didn’t read your mind, not specifically, but as a psychic, surface thoughts just come across like overhearing someone mumbling to themselves... and you were still mulling over things when you met me outside. But I promise I won’t actually probe your deeper thoughts without permission. I wouldn’t betray your trust that way, sweetie. Anyway... I’m glad to hear you’re healing up okay. It just takes time, that’s all... and,” she added with a playful glint, “pardon me for feeling bad for you with everyone including ME, wanting to baby and pamper you as much as possible while you mend,” she added, caressing the silver heroine’s backside lightly.

“Well, you know me,” she said softly, blushing a deep hot burnished silver color, “I’m a sucker for babying and pampering. And as for the ‘probing’? I trust you, Eva. You’ve never given me a reason not to.”

“Glad you think so,” Eva replied sweetly, dropping down on the couch, patting the seat beside her. “Oh, one last thing. How are the rest of Nigel’s girls holding up? Today was the last visit, right?” She asked lightly, trying for an even tone, though she couldn’t quite disguise the worry in her voice. Worry that Sarah caught onto easily enough.

“Oh, they’re... coping well enough,” she answered cautiously, sitting down next to her friend. “Some of them better than others. Was there... someone specific you wanted to know about?”

“Angela Prentiss,” Eva admitted with a small sigh. “We... she and I... we’re kind of friends, I guess you could say. Well, just recently became friends again. after all these years. Kind of funny, that... the bitterest of enemies one minute, then ‘bosom besties’ the next?” She chuckled softly. “Last time I saw her face to face before the beginning of the month was twenty years ago. Nigel and Patricia brought her to my clinic, to be assessed for ‘mental and emotional trauma issues’... a fancy way of saying her brain had been scrambled by the machine and drugs he’d used to turn them all into his slaves. Back then, we knew each other by reputation and in costume only. It wasn’t until I dove into her mind to truly assess the damage that I realized who and what she was. I dove into Patty’s mind as well to confirm, and when she realized who and what I was, she attacked me, grabbed her partner, and ran.”

She sighed softly, frowning as she remembered that long ago time. “Since then, things are... better. House Grimalde and House Frasier have come to terms and it’s a new era of peace and cooperation. But, well... I guess a part of me has always kind of felt like I failed her in not being able to save her that day...”

Sarah nodded sagely. “Regrets... if I had a dollar for every person I wished I’d somehow saved...” She shrugged. “Well, I wouldn’t be as rich as Eugene, but well, I’d have a damn lot of money. But, sweetie, we all have those kinds of regrets. None of us is capable of saving everyone, no matter how powerful. Look at Lacie—she was an honest to goodness GODDESS and even she couldn’t save everyone important to her.” She slide closer, pulling Eva into a gentle hug. “We each just do the best we can, and hope the rest turns out well, yanno?”

“Yeah, I know,” Eva replied, hugging back. “And you’re right. In the end, everything turned out fine. She’s happy, healthy, of sound mind and body,” she stated, blushing again at the ‘body’ part. Damn her attraction to hot redheads! “Now we just need to do the same for you and Lacie Anne!” She kissed Sarah lightly on the cheek. “The main thing is to keep a positive and upbeat attitude as well... depression will stunt your healing. Not that Lacie or I will let you stay too deep and introspective for very long, anyway,” she added pinching Sarah’s ass lightly. “And speaking of which... I would like to ask you something... and make a request as well.”

Sarah quietly whined, rubbing a silver hand along her own ass as the nearly faded dark silver blush returned in full force, making its way across her face. “Stay ‘upbeat’ huh? That’s what everyone tells me...but well... what? The request, I mean. You know me, I’m pretty agreeable, usually just a matter of saying the word.”

Eva resisted the urge to preen and press up against the silver skinned hottie..She was never more irresistible than when she was blushing, and lately it was too easy to get such a reaction from her with the right amount of teasing... but she needed to focus and remember what she needed to say. “Sarah, sweetie, first of all, I want to say I love being here, here in your home. You and Valerie have been so gracious. And being able to be with you and her and Lacie earlier... it was wonderful. Special.” She sighed softly, turning to look her square in the eye. “You make a wonderful Mistress... but I kind of get the feeling that it wasn’t exactly... natural... for you? If I can make a bold and presumptuous statement, I think you’re like me—you like dominating and submitting both equally... under the right conditions.”

“I... It used to be something I could slide into like a glove...” Sarah tensed slightly, her eyes slowly falling shut as she visibly slowed her breathing. “Never really did it consensually before Olivia, but...” she swallowed, obviously troubled by the conversation. “Since well... L-lia... I can only make it work if I borrow a little from the other-me’s memories, always ends in a part of me almost asking to be called Domina...” Her eyes fluttered back open, looking shyly to Eva as she leaned against her. “But, normally, yes. And some days, what I wouldn’t give for just those three words she used to say, or for a thick plume of Dust’s dust, or even a piece of that candy that always went right between my eyes.”

Eva nodded, eyes hooded, a deep flush coloring her pale skin.“I, um... thought as much. I remember Lacie mentioning your time-crossed ‘sister’ and her memories merging with yours. And, well it seems to me, psychologically, at least, that both sides are truly you, flips sides of the same coin. You can BE dominant, when you truly desire it, and a part of you enjoys it. But there’s also a part of you that relishes submission as well... true submission, the kind you experienced before your Light first emerged.” She sighed, shivering slightly. This was a big step, for both of them, but she had to at least make the offer. She owed her, and it was the very least she could do.

“Sarah... would you give me permission to look deeper into your mind? About your past? I had an idea, something Lacie passed on to me earlier in the bedroom... something that, if you agree to it, might just work.” She bit her lip slightly. “I know that you can’t be controlled anymore, that your Light burns way mind control like a flame burns paper. And I know it’s not even a reflex, it’s simply a natural property, like ice being cold or water being wet.” Gritting her teeth, she forced the proposal through before she chickened out.” However...I was thinking... with my powers, and your permission, of course, I could trick your mind, bringing memories of your past experiences with your friends Pink and Dust, or your Lady, back to life in your mind? You’d be... reliving the memories of that enslavement, feeling it, experiencing it anew as if it were the first time.“

Impossibly, Sarah’s blush deepened. “I... I see. An... interesting idea. Where did you come up with something so... so... creative?”

Evangeline’s blush competed in intensity with Sarah’s. “It was... um... something Yancy experienced with Lacie earlier when... um, showing off her powers... that gave her the idea. And passing it on to me, it seemed well... feasible...”

“I should have really NOT left those two alone to make that appointment,” Sarah sighed, exasperated, slowly shaking her head as she pressed her lips to Eva’s cheek, melting her body slowly against her psychic friend as she squeezed closer. “But that other part... Isn’t exactly true. It’s... the way I prefer people knowing it, because it’s safer, but I... Oh you don’t know how tempting it is to beg you to be The Lady for me, but that...” She shook her head furiously. “I’ve grown past that time in my life. She tried to shoot me, Eva. She did so many things to so many people... almost took away my family.” Sarah squeezed tighter, quietly laughing sadly. “Anyway... I have to reach for my Light, Eva. Actively reach for it. But it’s always there, like.... like a safeword. With you, I think I could resist grabbing it right away,” she spoke again, her voice barely a whisper. “Not for The Lady, not for Dust, not Pink.... but maybe for you?” Eva blinked in surprise, not in the truth about her Light being always ‘on’... but in the fact that Sarah trusted her enough to tell her, and would even let herself submit to her, willingly. She gaped at Sarah openly for a moment, then smiled, tears leaking from her eyes, laughing softly, she pulled her argent fleshed lover into a deep passionate smooch, kissing deeply, squeezing her even tighter.

“Dearheart,” she said, reaching into Sarah’s mind—and connected them both, opening the link FULLY, giving Sarah full and unfiltered access to her mind. «I want you to know and believe me when I say that I would never hurt you. Ever.» She smiled softly, kissing her. «Feel that? THIS is the amount of trust I have in you. Right now, your mind is linked COMPLETELY to my mind. I’m completely open to you right now, Sarah. Open. Vulnerable. Willing. You can see my every thought and memory.. anything you ever wanted to know about me. It’s there, at your virtual fingertips.»

She glanced down shyly.“In my entire life I’ve only opened my mind this way to two other people,” she said softly, speaking aloud once more, “and you’re the third. Not even my own twin sister Anastasia has been this deep behind all my barriers before.” She sighed softly. “I don’t do this lightly. No psychic in his or her right mind ever would. If you wanted, right now you could change me permanently into your complete and total love slave by just rearranging my thoughts. Not only could I not stop you, I wouldn’t even realize it unless you allowed me to.” She swallowed slightly, feeling Sarah’s shock at that revelation through their bond.

“I just wanted you to know what your words just now meant to me. That level of trust. And, well, that said... if you still trust me as well, I could help you relive your time with The Lady or Dust... or Quillspawn... or, well, anyone you wanted... at any time. But it would be different in two very important ways. One: you would be the YOU that you are now, knowing what was happening, better able to deal with it emotionally. And Two,” she stated, her smile returning, “you wouldn’t be at the whim of some unfeeling, or cold, emotionless mind controller... but someone who loved and cherished you deeply.” She kissed Sarah again, softly, a bare brushing of lips. “I just wanted... to make the offer.”

Pulling away at last, giving her lover a chance to think about the offer, she smiled, leaning back on the couch, crossing her pale white legs, her ivory pump kicking lightly. “Of course,” she added playfully a moment later, “knowing that you CAN submit completely to me if you wanted... I’m kinda hoping you’d rather choose to make some brand NEW memories with me instead...”

Sarah quickly followed Eva’s words with a kiss of her own, slower, firmer, and all the more lingering with just a hint of her current. “I don’t want to live in the past, Eva... That’s part of healing, moving into the future, living in the now... and I can’t see any better way to spend the right now, than with you... " For her Part, Sarah tried to reach into the link just to feel it, but stayed back from going further. As intimate as it was, she knew if there was a question she needed answered, or wanted, Eva would provide. And with her own mind so open to Eva, she would surely know that she felt that way, too.

Eva nodded, in response to Sarah’s words, as well as her thought. “Agreed. Then... if you’ll indulge me, I think we should take turns. I promised you I’d be your eager little slave pet,” she said grinning evilly, “but to BE your perfect little pet, I think perhaps you should show me HOW a perfect little slave pet acts...” Sending a gentle but firm psychic pulse down the line of their link, gently numbing Sarah’s will just enough for her to feel it, she added, casually, “Don’t you agree, sweetie?”

The effect on the silver woman was instantly visible as the lights in her eyes... smoothed, her lips trembling as she sunk further against the other woman. Her lips turned slack before forming a very tired, faint smile. “Mmm... yesss Eva... show you... how a slave pet acts...” Sarah’s grasp on Eva weakened as she nuzzled into her shoulder, knees trembling as her voice grew quieter, softer. “Please... T-tell me... what you want from your slavepet... Eva...”

Eva smile grew wider... “Mmm... so good of you to ask, pet...and so eager and willing, I love that.” She sent another command down the link... this time to Sarah’s autonomic system, causing her hands to create several sparks without her mind willing them. “First, my sweet pet, I want you completely docile, and subservient...and horny, yes, definitely horny,” she giggled, “but not completely mindless. Can you do that for me? Spark yourself just a little, slavepet... just enough to turn you into a sleepy little ball of silvery submissive heat.”

“Y-yessss Eva... d-docile... sub-s-servient... horny...” Sarah moaned as the sparks that only recently moved out from her hand, danced around to melt in between her eyes, causing the lights in her eyes to shine brighter for a moment before dimming, dropping to half-slits as she let out a long low moan and shook, only to fall to her knees, rubbing her clothed breasts along Eva’s legs as she wiggled her hips with a whine. “Mmmm horny... uuhhnnn sparked...”

Eva’s eyes glazed slightly at the sight—so powerful a heroine, so beautiful a woman... and here, now, kneeling literally at her feet, hers for the taking, and willingly. Moreso, she remembered herself all too well just how floaty-blissful-yummy Sarah’s current felt even to herself... how it seemed to both empty a mind of thought and fill it full of bliss both at the same time. A soft moan escaped her lips as she moistened at the thought; forcing herself to focus, she took a few steps back. “Sarah sweetie, I think you’re a bit overdressed... a good and proper slavepet should be naked and ready for her Mistress’ touches and caresses. Lose the clothes... NOW.”

“Mmmm yeesss Miiissstresss Eva...” Her mouth moved the bare minimum that it had to, but perhaps the most that it could. Her every word dripping and flowing with desire to please as she pulled her top up over her head, silver glistening breasts shining in the light within the confines of her bra, and soon enough bouncing free capped with darkened silver nipples standing at attention. Her hips continued to wiggle as she slid out of her pants, revealing her curvy smooth silver legs, and the round full curves of her ass as her panties soon fell away before she fell back to her knees, the smooth silver lips of her sex, wet and exposed. “All... mmmm rrreeaaddy...”

“Yes, indeed,” Eva husked, thighs clenching as a wave of passion swept through her. “Verrrry nice. Now, my pet...for you to properly please your Mistress, she needs to be naked too. Be a good girl and help me out of my clothes as well.” Her grin turned the slightest bit wicked. “I’ll even let you use your hands, this time... but do so slowly, gently, and lovingly. I want you to put your very being into every loving touch.”

“Yeesss Misstress... loving touchesss... nice and naakedd...” she cooed lovingly, her hands moving almost on autopilot. Her senses were reeling at this point, nearly overwhelmed with need, and the desire to touch and stroke and caress, to obey and please her Mistress. Each patch of bare pale skin against her own only inflamed her passion and her need, her mind already dazed and half-melted from her own sparks. She felt so lost, so out of control... but deep down she wanted more, to have those few remaining slow fuzzed over thoughts quieted fully from her mind, to stop wading in the shallow end of the pool. She wanted Eva to immerse her FULLY into the sea of submission, to drown her in its waters until she was truly nothing more than a mindless obedient toy for her amusement.

For her part, Eva was likewise reeling from the twin assault of her slavepet’s loving touches and caresses as well as the feeling and flickers of thought bleeding back into her through their link. A resident of Midas City herself, she’d followed Sarah’s career from nearly the beginning, her start as a pale skinned silver haired ‘guardian angel’ saving little old ladies from purse snatchers, to making a name for herself battling super villains alongside other city heroines, to losing herself and her powers and donning the persona of ‘Patina’ to fight crime across the country, before once again regaining what she’d lost and becoming Silver Girl once again.

And the half-thought images fluttering through her mazed mind: her first experience with Dust riding in an elevator, the Lady, wrapping her ‘cotton pink legs’ around her pliant little mind, being captured by the Slut Squad and used for their amusement, Mind Bore, sliding her long metallic fingers into her ears to turn off her brain, being ‘locked up’ by Yanuka, being ‘rewritten’ by her daughter, Qwillspawn, and on and on... all the times in her life of having her mind twisted and her brain reprogrammed.

She knew only too well about Sarah’s resilience, her determination, and her strength in the face of adversity. Her Light was merely a manifestation of her will, her ability to never give up and fight back even when things seemed their most hopeless. It was one of the many things about her that had made her a long time fan of the heroine, even when she was just starting out. The fact that someone such as her could allow herself to be vulnerable like this for her... it was humbling.

And I swear, Sarah, love, I’ll pull out all the stops to make this the single best experience I could possibly give you, she promised her solemnly, as her adoring slavepet finished, sliding off her long white thigh length leather boot before coving her soft dainty foot with soft kisses and licks. And when it’s MY turn to submit to you, she thought in genuine pleasure, I swear, I won’t be holding back anything then as well.

“Ahhhhh!” Sarah cried out as she lifted visibly off the ground, tilting to float horizontally several feet above the floor, her arms and legs akimbo. So helpless. Floating aimlessly along, in mind and body, directed by her Mistress’ will. If she weren’t already half-melted into a little silvery pile of wanton girlflesh, this would certainly have done it! Eva merely continued to smile, slowly circling the helpless heroine, reaching out to randomly touch and caress her lovers naked trembling form.

“So beautiful,” Eva murmured, running a fingertip lightly across Sarah’s soft flat tummy, “so very beautiful.” Shaking her head to clear it, she walked over to stand in front her. “You know, pet,” she said idly, rotating Sarah gently with her telekinetic powers, “I have a little confession to make. I’m really an evil sadistic bitch!” She giggled wickedly. “Oh, but don’t worry. I’m not malicious evil. I don’t have any intention of hurting you... well, aside from a little rough groping here and there. But sadistic?” She chuckled darkly. “Very much so. Some of the most creatively sadistic dommes I’ve even known could drive a poor girl out of her mind with nothing more than a few kisses and caresses, and maybe a feather here and there.” She chuckled again, licking her lips, focusing her talents on her lovely slavepet. “Let’s just say that I learned quite a bit from them.”

Sarah let out a second cry, though whether from surprise or pleasure or frustration, even she wasn’t quite sure. “Nnnnnggg... yeess.. please! H-h-hurt me... if you want... doesn’t matter... soooo good... either waaay..” Every inch of her body seemed to be overly sensitized, so much so that the very air brushing across her flesh felt like a swarm of invisible fingers stroking, rubbing, teasing all over at once. Floating in midair as she was, there was no part of her that was untouched, from the bottoms of her soft tender toes to the tips of every individual strange of silver colored hair. Her entire body had turned into one huge erogenous zone, rendered hyper sensitive to the slightest touch. She was relatively sure that just a single lick across a diamond peaked nipple would have her cumming for days. And yet, floating helplessly, she was being denied the sensation her body so craved, left to, literally, twist in the wind.

“Mmmm... looks someone’s riding the razor’s edge of orgasm,” Eva noted with satisfaction, her own thighs more than a little slick from the spectacle. “I am inside your mind right now, slavepet, and even I can’t tell what you want more right now—to fully submit to me and descend into helpless obedience, or to simply have my suck on your needy little clit, and send you spiraling into an endless series of climaxes. Either of which would likely have the same outcome—rendering you into a perfectly docile and obedience-addicted cumslut.”

Her lips curled into a wicked smirk. “And it would be so easy to grant your wish, to simply reach inside your mind and extinguish that little bit of willpower I’ve left you, simply snuff it out and send you down deep to exactly where you want to go.”

“Yeessss,” Sarah moaned, eyes fluttering, finger and toes spasming wildly, needing so desperately. “Please! Please... Need it...” Eva had been right. She WAS cruel and sadistic, only melting her halfway, just enough to make her weak and helpless but not enough to finishing the job. She was taunting her with the submission she’d promised, dangling it before her like a carrot just out of reach. For an instant her heart clenched, reminded of her torment from a year ago—

«Shhh. No, baby, no.» Eva’s mind voice interceded, stopping the pain before it even formed, surrounding her, cocooning her instead with love. «This isn’t torture. Well, um, okay, it is, but it’s a LOVING torture. This is all about giving you the best experience of your life, Sarah, of letting you experience every fantasy, every desire, every dream you’ve ever had in one setting. And yes, I will be cruel, and stern, but only because it’s what we both know you crave. But every single second of it will be done with nothing but complete and total love for you. Further, I know you are still on the mend, that what you experienced scarred you physically as well as emotionally, and I know precisely how much you can take. So just relax... and trust me. And for the rest of our time together, the past year with Lia never happened... »

—only to sigh in ungodly pleasure as the moment passed, forgotten, merely swallowed up by the incessant need and desire to give in to her Mistress, to feel her stamp out that last remaining bit of willpower and make her truly into the slavepet she yearned to become!

“Ah, I can feel how much you want it, pet,” Eva stated, once again resuming her role of tormentor. “I can feel your need so intensely it is nearly more than even I can stand. But Mistress is not that easy to please! What I require from you, my dear, is nothing less than your COMPLETE and TOTAL submission.” The evil grin was back, and her eyes glinted with mischief. “You see, pet, I am not going to simply take your will away. You’re going to give it to me instead... surrender your will to me of your own accord.” She chuckled softly, feeling Sarah react, feeling her offer it to her through their link. “BUT,” Eva repeated, chiding her, :I will only accept ABSOLUTE surrender. You see, my darling girl, that is something no other villainess has ever had from you. They’ve all tried to trick it from you, snatch it from you, steal it, or simply lock it away. And even at your most vulnerable, your most enthralled, a part of you always resisted, always held back... just a bit.” Moving back to the couch, she sat down, crossing her arms. “But not this time, my pet. Not anymore!“

Sarah floated gently over to Eva’s location, her arms and legs spreading out, giving her a starlike appearance. “You see, Sarah love,” Eva continued conversationally, sliding a finger lightly along the very edge of her pussy, so very very close—but not touching—her slick heated flesh, “I want it all. And I want you to offer it to me, without restraint, without regret. I want you so utterly crushed into mindless obedience that you would do literally ANYTHING I asked of you.”

Closing her eyes, for a moment, steadying herself, Eva continued. “Anything. I want... no, DEMAND, your complete and total servitude, to the point where you would gladly and willingly spark anyone I chose into complete and utter submission and give them to me. Even your beloved Valerie,” Eva grunted slightly, finally feeling what she had been seeking for, “or your daughters, Sylvia and Aurora,” and nodded inwardly, at last feeling that bit of hesitation from Sarah, that instinctual reaction to withdraw, to pull back, not in self preservation, but for the sake of those she loved and cherished most.

«It’s okay, love,» Eva whispered softly, gently, again, interceding as the Light within Sarah began to flare. «I just needed to find your limits, dearheart, in order to push you past them. I know how deeply and how fiercely you care for your family. I know you would never betray them or allow anything to happen to them.» She smiled gently, again extending their bond, letting Sarah see and hear as well as FEEL the truth of her words. «And you know... KNOW, that I would never ask you to betray your loved ones, to me or to anyone else. Again, this is about trust... you trusting me enough to give me even THAT much control over you, so much that I could compel you to do that which you would NEVER willingly do... and knowing in your heart of hearts that I would never make you do so.» The brightness within Sarah’s mind receded, slowly growing dim once more... only to stop at Eva’s insistence. «No, pet. I want your Light there easily within reach, able to awaken you if needed. I merely want you to resist reaching for it»

«Okay... if you insist... Mistress» Sarah thought back gently, lucid enough to realize fully what was offered and what was expected. Eva Snow. All of this, everything she had set up, all to drive her down into a level of surrender she’d never experienced before, and yet, even then, she insisted of giving her a way out... a way back just in case, well-meaning or not, it turned out to be too much for her. A ‘safeword’ indeed. That, perhaps more than anything else, allowed her to give her Mistress exactly what she desired, what she demanded of her... her total and complete submission. As she felt herself sinking, feel her will draining out of her, she felt Eva’s gratitude and pleasure through their link.. and finally, FINALLY, blessedly, she felt her touch, the physical contact she’d gone half mad for—

Bliss.

Complete and total bliss.

slavepet stared sightlessly up at the ceiling, screaming soundlessly, her back arched painfully as she came, brutally, her body completely wracked with pleasure. Mistress’ power continued to wash over her, and through her, as Her wonderful tongue delved deep within slavepet’s center, coaxing up more and more of her liquid pleasure, yet she could still hear Mistress’ words in her head, in what remained of her mind, telling her what a good girl she was, training her on what her Mistress loved, and delighted in, too full of Heavenly Bliss at the moment to understand but retaining it all in the back of her mind, to use later, when it was her turn to please her Mistress.

Slim feminine fingers pulled and twisted her nipples, making her scream audible again for just a moment before sinking back into a cry of silent joy once more. Her toes were curled tightly, her fingers gripping tight enough that her nails would no doubt leave deep groove in her palms when she finally relaxed. And all the while, her Mistress’ command, the single word bespoken to her at the instant of her complete surrender, continued to echo endlessly in the recesses of her mind, rolling like thunder,

Cum.

she was a good girl, an obedient slavepet, and though it felt as though she couldn’t possibly take any more, that at any second her body would simply combust, or fly apart at the seams, she continued to shudder and quake and writhe in ecstasy, as her Mistress continued to drink deeply of her nectar. There was so much more slavepet was capable of, so many ways she could serve Her, please Her... but this was the way Mistress had chosen. And even if she DID break apart from the onslaught, then she would, at the very least, be serving Her purpose.

“Very good, my little slavepet,” Mistress’ voice replied gently, cutting through the haze as the terrible terrible pleasure finally receded. slavepet sank deeply into Her arms, going completely limp, catching her breath. Eva panted softly as well, licking her lips, only mildly concerned about her lover. She’d monitored her pet physically as well as emotionally throughout the festivities, and had tapered off long before things would have become critical. She, on the other hand, was more than a little winded. Eva’d overused her telekinesis a bit in trying to maximize Sarah’s sensory deprivation, and the constant use of multiple layers of telepathic control left her quite drained.

Good going, Eva, she chided herself as she licked her lips again, savoring Sarah’s taste, as the silver skinned beauty finally began to stir once more, you’ve worn yourself out just setting the stage. How are you going to manage to endure what comes after?

“Allow me to help, Mistress,” her slavepet responded instantly, picking up Eva’s stray thoughts through their shared link. Before she could protest, Eva found herself lying face down on the couch, her silver skinned slave girl gently rubbing and massaging her shoulders, gently grinding her naked self teasingly against her all the while. A deep sigh escaped her lips as she sank down deeper into the comfortable leather cushions, surrendering to her lover’s gentle ministrations. “Just relax, my Mistress,” she cooed gently in her ear. “You’ve taught your pet well. Now relax and let her tend to you.”

“All right,” Eva murmured, smiling serenely, “but this is just until I catch my second wind. Then, slavepet, we’ll see if you’ve learned your OTHER lessons as well...”