The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Thanks To Downing Street for inspiring this. If you like this story and would like to see more or thought it was dumb and want me to quit, please let me know. Comments and crits are welcome

School Rules

by Rayphoton

()

Day 1

Sandy’s alarm clock woke her up with a start. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and groggily looked at her clock. With a groan she climbed out of bed for the first day of class. Sandy was a first-year student at a very exclusive private school for girls. The Downing School for Young Women. Sandy was surprised she had actually gotten into the school at all. Sure, she was smart, smarter in fact than anyone in her high school class, and as a bonus she was blessed with showgirl looks and a heavenly body, but she was not rich by any means and to get into schools with this accreditation, you had to have money. And she did not have money. She crawled out of bed and stretched while standing in front of her vanity. Sandy examined herself critically in the mirror. She worked hard to maintain a lean toned body and it showed. Her smooth muscular legs were long and tall and curved in the right places. Her breasts were firm and average size but jutted proudly with soft pink nipples that stood erect. Chestnut brown hair cascaded down her back and framed a pretty face with striking green eyes. But despite her incredible body Sandy refused to get by on just her looks. She studied hard and made sure she was always better than the competition. Of course, tons of guys had asked her out but she always turned them down. It wasn’t that she didn’t like boys but she could tell most were only interested in her for her looks and not her personality. Sandy refused to be treated like some trophy or prize. Turning her thoughts back to school Sandy mused at what her day was to be like. She had just arrived just the night before and had had no time to see any of the campus or the students or faculty. When she got in, she had found a note saying she was to attend a five-day initiation course with three other girls who were also new. Sandy was unsure what these girls would be like but hoped they were down to earth and not stuck-up snobs. Sandy threw on a comfortable pair of jeans and a bulky sweatshirt with some old tennis shoes. Tying her hair into a loose ponytail she set off for the “Induction building.”

“What a weird name for a building” she thought as she headed off.

Sandy strolled across the campus towards her destination, taking time to enjoy the surroundings. However, within minutes she began to wonder if she was in the right place. Certainly, the campus was very nice with plenty of large maple trees and stately looking buildings with warm and inviting entrances. There was a fancy looking gym and apparently a brand-new computer lab with all new state of the art technology. Everything about the campus oozed upper-class but one thing seemed off. All the girls were exceptionally pretty. Now Sandy wasn’t one to usually pay notice to other pretty girls but the abundance of them bordered on unreasonable. In fact, Sandy had yet to see one girl who didn’t look like a beauty queen contestant. Add to that weirdness all the girls were dressed unreasonably sexy. They all wore a sort of school uniform, a plaid skirt of some kind and a white blouse. Fairly traditional affair for a girls school certainly. Except every one of the girls seemed in competition with each other as to who could make their uniform the sexiest. All of the girls were wearing their kilts and skirts micro-mini length and thong panties were continuously being flashed in bright pinks and yellows. Shirts were both impossibly sheer and tight or tied at the midriff to accentuate soft yet firm breasts and show off smooth taunt stomachs. Many shirts seemed several sizes too small and clung like a second skin to the girl’s gorgeous bodies. Many girls were wearing stockings or hose with little designs woven into them. Added to these slinky sexy suits were the most outrageous shoes she had ever seen. Towering platforms and insane high-heels graced the feet of every girl. The shoes came in a variety of styles, all of them brightly colored and sexily impractical. Shoes that were made with the sole objective of making the wearer look sexy and prove that they were there to be admired for their bodies and obviously nothing else. Wildly impractical boots with zippers that ran past mid-thigh and gaudy pink slides with 4-inch platforms abounded. Most of the girls were forced to walk in tiny mincing steps to keep from falling over. All the girls make up was impeccable and artfully applied with wet cherry red lips and smoky sex hungry eyes. Sandy felt like she was in some schoolgirl fetishist wet dream. She gawked in astonishment as one of these sex bombs wiggled and giggled her way past her. A tall brunette, she was dressed, like all the girls, in an over sexed version of what apparently was the school uniform: a slinky white body shirt over a foreshortened kilt, dark, patterned hose that sparkled as she walked, and high-heeled black ankle boots. Her hair was long and done in a complicated pattern of coils and ringlets that must have taken hours to do. As Sandy watched her walk off a breeze caught her tiny skirt and lifted it up. Sandy was left with the impression that the girl didn’t even have underwear on. The students giggled and primped, constantly fussing with their hair or checking their flawless make up. The few that caught Sandy staring at them would look her up and down, throw her a disgusted look at her apparent lack of bimbodom and then would point her out to their friends, whereas all of them would begin to giggle. Sandy rolled her eyes in disgust. She was thankful she never was one of those girly primadonnas who were more concerned with their looks than their education.

At last Sandy arrived at the building where her “induction class” was being held. It was set away from the campus and contrasted sharply with the tall stately buildings that rose from the rest of the campus. It was actually quite small and had a cold mechanical feel to it that made Sandy unexpectedly nervous. Also, it was apparently free of the drop-dead gorgeous student bodies that seemed to be present everywhere else. Sandy opened the darkened windowed doors and stepped inside. Standing in the Foyer were three other girls. Sandy was thankful they didn’t look like the hordes of stripper bait that prowled the rest of the campus. The tallest of the three walked forward with hand outstretched and a warm smile.

“Hi I’m Tare, nice to meetcha” Sandy shook her hand and smiled at Tara and the other girls behind her.

“This is Kelly and Lisa” The two other girls smiled and nodded back in a friendly manner.

Tara was a tall slender blonde with a pretty face and long gorgeous blonde hair. She was dressed in comfortable jeans and a loose T-shirt that almost successfully hid an athletic and toned body, with faded cowboy boots on her feet. She had a healthy tan proving she had spent some time outdoors. Kelly was about 5′6″ with shoulder length red hair that framed her cute features. Freckles stood out on her face giving her a cute girl next door vibe. She had a big warm smile and was also dressed comfortably in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Leslie was 5′9″ with medium length black hair and pale skin. She was a startling pretty Asian girl in a bulky sweater with a long skirt and functional black shoes. Sandy mentally noted that even though these girls weren’t dressed as outrageously as everyone else she had seen they were still very pretty. In fact, all the girls were past being just pretty and could easily be teen models. Sandy wondered dryly what the school would be like if it wasn’t an all-girl campus

“So, you’re new here too?” Asked Tara brightly.

“Yeah” replied Sandy “First day, I got in late last night and didn’t have time to look at the school or anything”

The three girls agreed that they all had gotten in late and had not had time to look around. After standing around quietly for a second Sandy spoke up.

“Have you guys noticed how all the girls here look?” It’s like they’re at a model shoot or are going to a club or something.”

Leslie looked up. “Yeah, it’s weird, all the girls walk around acting super sexy and talking about boys and what clothes they’re going to wear. It’s like the only reason there here is to …. I don’t know…. look really hot.” Leslie blushed a deep red “Not that I’m into girls or anything.” Her cute features were marred by a little frown. All the girls laughed a little.

“Well, I don’t care what everyone else here does.” Piped up Kelly “This place is going to look great on my transcripts and it’s already paid for. I got this great scholarship”

“Me too” said Tara “I totally couldn’t afford this place on my own.” The other three girls nodded agreeing.

After chatting amiably with the other three girls Sandy learned that they were all unable to afford the school on their own. Tara was a farm girl from Ohio, Kelly was from Denver where her dad worked at a factory and Leslie was from Japan on a student visa. None of the girls had much contact with their families, if any at all but they had all interviewed with the recruiters and managed to get extremely generous scholarships. Tara mentioned and Leslie and Kelly agreed that other students who seemed better suited to the school had been passed over. Sandy smiled smugly to herself that no one was better suited than her from her school. However, the interview had been strange. One of the recruiters had been this creepy guy who seemed far more interested in her generous bust line than her academic grading. He had asked her height, weight and some other physical question that Sandy thought were incredibly inappropriate. He also seemed keenly interested that she was an orphan and had little contact with her uncle who was her guardian. She had thought about reporting the guy but then she received the news that she was accepted and could get a full paid scholarship. She was too amazed to care that the guy had been a creep.

The three girls talked amiably for a while until the sound of a door opening grabbed their attention. Despite what she had already seen Sandy still stared in shock at the apparition that strutted into the foyer. An overly statuesque woman with platinum blonde hair strolled into the room with the four girls. She was dressed in a white business suit that was apparently made for someone a size smaller. A white jacket covered two pert puppies that threatened to spring out if the few little buttons holding them in popped off. The jacket was open enough to display a generous amount of cleavage. The woman’s skirt stopped just past her wrists and was made of a sheer clingy white fabric that advertised a rear more than covered it. Sheer white stocking glittered across a long set of legs that ended in outrageous heels that were at least 5 inches high, with 2-inch platforms. The woman had to walk in slow short steps to keep her balance which made her rear swing back and forth in a sexy wiggle. The woman’s hair and face were done up perfectly with wet glistening lips and deep blue eyes. Everyone was speechless.

“Hello students my name is Ms. Frost” She spoke with a sing song voice “I’ll be in charge of your induction here to The Downing School for Young Woman”

Induction?

Sandy arched an eyebrow suspiciously “Did you say induction mam?”

Ms. Frost giggled, like a schoolgirl “Of course not silly, I said introduction, now if you’ll walk this way we’ll get started” Ms. Frost turned on her heel and walked back into the room she had just left, her behind swaying invitingly. Given the tightness of the skirt Sandy wondered if she was wearing any underwear.

“I couldn’t walk like that if I tried.” Sandy muttered to herself as the girls followed her.

The amphitheater was a small room with no windows and a raised platform with a podium off to one side. Sandy could see speakers placed in several different alcoves around the room. In front of the stage was a row of several unusual chairs. They looked like a cross between a psychiatrist’s couch and a dentist’s chair, but with more cushioning. The four girls each grabbed a seat and sank into it. The chairs were very comfortable. Sandy felt herself sinking deep into the cushions. She leaned over to Tara and whispered

“Very swanky, I could get used to classes like this” Tara giggled in response.

The fantasy pin up Ms. Frost walked up to the podium and pressed a button. A large screen descended from the ceiling dominating the back wall. A soft hum began to flow out of the speakers. Sandy found it a little annoying but managed to push it into the background.

“Now girls, your induction class will be in five days. You’ll meet here every morning and we’ll go over the school rules and what you’ll be doing here. The class will last five hours and you will have the rest of the day to look around the town or campus.”

The screen flickered to life displaying a wavering field of colors. The colors were a rolling rainbow that instantly drew the eye and seemed to hold its attention. Ms. Frost glanced at it and smiled knowingly. She adjusted a few buttons and the screen went white. Well almost white. Sandy swore that the field of colors was still there but just hidden enough to not be seen outright.

“We’ll go over two rules a day” Ms. Frost said in her lilting voice” just to make sure you understand them. The first step to a good education is to know your place and obey the rules. The first rule is that all girls must respect and obey their superiors at this school. How can we teach you what you need to know if you don’t do what we say?”

Sandy found this all to be a little heavy handed but was content to sit and listen to this woman rattle on. The hum was almost all but forgotten.

“The next rule is all girls must wear skirts at all times. We try to have a type of image presented here and we need you to obey a small dress code while you attend this school. It does not matter what skirt you wear but it must be a skirt. Remember you must obey all the rules that are set forth or there will be a punishment.” As she said this, the first two rules appeared on the screen in big bold letters. Sandy rolled her eyes in disgust, she didn’t know there was a dress code, but it did explain why all the girls were in skirts. Sandy was a little offended that a sexist rule like that was still in place. However, she had received a surprisingly healthy stipend to live off of with her generous scholarship, which included money for clothes and other stuff so Sandy figured that she could do a little shopping afterward to find the right stuff she needed.

Ms. Frost began to talk about the history of the school and how it was built and after a while Sandy sort of fazed out staring at the rules up on the screen. It didn’t help that the chair was so comfortable. She blinked and listened but Ms. Frost’s speech about school History just wasn’t interesting to her at all. Plus, the chair was super comfortable. After a bit Sandy drifted off.

“And That’s all we have for today. I’ll see you girls first thing tomorrow” Ms. Frost Flicked on the overhead lights.

“Wha? Huh?” Sandy said dully. She looked around. The other girls looked like they were just waking up as well. Sandy glanced at her watch. Had it really been five hours. She must have dozed off. her neck felt a little sore. The big screen was blank and the speakers had been turned off

Sandy struggled to wake up without looking like she had completely passed out. It wouldn’t do to be considered a slacker on her first day. “Ugh” she said to Tara who looked a little lost herself, “I... I must have drifted off. Has it been five hours already?” All the girls seemed to just be waking up.

Tara shook her head, looking groggy “Um yeah guess it has, must have dozed off there.”” Both girls giggled and gathered their stuff together.

Sandy blinked in the bright sun as she and the others stood outside of the theater. “Well, that was terribly interesting”

Leslie shook her head “Yeah, I must have fallen asleep right there. How embarrassing. So, what are you guys gonna do?”

“Apparently I have some skirts I need to buy,” Sandy shrugged. I think I saw a clothing store close to campus on my way in. They should have enough there.”

Kelly was watching a couple of girls walking off. “I think those two are in my dorm. I’m gonna catch up with them and see what it’s like.” She caught the other girls looking at her with bemused expressions. “Ok ok so they all dress like bimbos but maybe they’re not that bad. I’m gonna be sharing a dorm with them for four years, I’m going to have to learn to get along with some of them. Besides I got all day, I can go shopping later.”

Leslie grinned mischievously, “Well I got a pretty big stipend and I’m going to use it. I’m also going to see what the male population of this town is like.” The other three looked at her curiously. “What? can’t a girl want to go out on a date or two, I’m in college after all.” They all laughed. Tara excused herself saying she needed to take care of some personal business and each set out on their own for the day.